ryanrap1
Topic Author

Question about YvR

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:32 pm

I was trying to find my post from yesterday and appears to be deleted . I am traveling from YvR to Sat in a few hours and connecting in LAX. If I arrive arrive YVR at like 12pm for a 2 pm flight is that enough time to check in, clear pre clearance customs, and security?

zakuivcustom

Re: Question about YvR

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:35 pm

The thread was not deleted. It was simply moved to another section:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1397579

ACCS300

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:54 pm

Yes, 2 hours is ample time. Noon is not that busy a time for US flights at YVR, you'll check-in then immediately go through security and immediately after US pre-clearance, I used to typically do the entire process in under an hour before I got Nexus.

atcsundevil

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:39 pm

ryanrap1 wrote:
I was trying to find my post from yesterday and appears to be deleted . I am traveling from YvR to Sat in a few hours and connecting in LAX. If I arrive arrive YVR at like 12pm for a 2 pm flight is that enough time to check in, clear pre clearance customs, and security?

As mentioned by zakuivcustom, the thread was moved to the appropriate forum. Sometimes we'll leave a "shadow thread" in the original forum, which indicates the thread was moved, but we use that at our discretion. This thread was similarly moved to the Site Related Forum. It is important for users to review how each forum is used before creating a new thread. You can always ask us if you're unsure, and you can always ask us why something has been deleted, if it has indeed been deleted (moderators@airliners.net).

You can always view your posts, which in this case, would have directed you to the thread in the Travel Forum. Just view your profile by clicking on your avatar image at the top right of the page, then by Total Posts, click "Search user's posts".

For your future reference, here is a list of the appropriate use of each forum. It is also contained within the Forum Rules, on the Aviation Forums homepage (description under each forum header), and at the top of each individual forum page.

----------------------------------------------------

Civil Aviation Discussions about factual events happening in the airline and general aviation industries. If it's happening in commercial aviation, you'll get the information and opinions here first. Topics in this forum relate to CIVIL aviation only, not military or space.
Travel, Polls & Preferences The best, worst, biggest, smallest, or seeking advice as to a preferred carrier for a trip you are planning, etc. Discussions over cabin service, seats, frequent flyer programs, or seeking travel advice belongs here.
Technical / Operations The more advanced forum for those of you who want to dig deeper into technical issues as well as airline management and operations. This is for aircraft performance, characteristics, handling, procedures, etc. A forum for both professionals and knowledgeable amateurs, along with requests for career advice.
Aviation Photography Discuss equipment, techniques, digital editing, or get feedback on you pictures before you upload them. Get the opinion of fellow photographers on your shots, and discuss ways to improve them.
Trip Reports Discussions about specific trips you have taken. The more detail the better. Photo-essays on complete trips are welcome and encouraged. We welcome start-to-finish accounts of your journeys with the sort of detail your fellow enthusiasts will appreciate. Video Trip Reports are permitted with a complete narrative and labeled as a “Video Report” in the title.
Non-Aviation This forum is for topics not related to aviation. It can be anything really, reflections on why you think Microsoft is a cool company to why you'll never buy a Nissan. This is also the forum to organize Airliners.net meetings and events. This is the only forum where political comments are permitted until the Politics Forum is active.
Site-Related This is the place where Airliners.net related information will be posted like dates for scheduled downtime, info about new sections and features etc. This is also the forum for suggestions, comments and constructive criticism related to any part of Airliners.net