Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
akirauekawa
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:08 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:11 pm

airkas1 wrote:
Hi Akira, that's a known thing and is sometimes caused by the difference between the internal and visible view counters.

Copy that, thank you!
AkiraUekawa
 
User avatar
PanAm_DC10
Community Manager
Topic Author
Posts: 4094
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 7:37 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:06 am

balz18 wrote:
Morning all! Has something gone wrong with the uploader to the que? I can’t get any op my pictures past “processing”.


Hello

Please check it now and all should be okay. If not please let us know.

Thanks

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible
 
User avatar
balz18
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:11 pm

PanAm_DC10 wrote:
balz18 wrote:
Morning all! Has something gone wrong with the uploader to the que? I can’t get any op my pictures past “processing”.


Hello

Please check it now and all should be okay. If not please let us know.

Thanks

Paul


Thanks Paul!
First class or no class...
 
B747Saeed
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:00 pm

I'm not sure where I should be posting this, but the airplane type in the banner headline for the new special livery on a Korean Air 777-300ER is not correct.

New special livery on a Korean Air Boeing B773

It’s a -300ER, so it’s a B77W, not a B773.
 
MarcusG
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:41 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:34 pm

PanAm_DC10 wrote:
balz18 wrote:
Morning all! Has something gone wrong with the uploader to the que? I can’t get any op my pictures past “processing”.


Hello

Please check it now and all should be okay. If not please let us know.

Thanks

Paul


Hi Paul,

Recently uploaded shot has been sitting on "Screening Pending Processing" for 3-4 hours now, any idea what's happening there?

Regards,
Marcus
 
User avatar
airkas1
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:01 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:11 pm

B747Saeed wrote:
[...]

Fixed.


MarcusG wrote:
[...]

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1335335&p=21838973#p21838973
 
User avatar
balz18
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Hey guys I think the views counter is bugged again. A lot of shots are getting views (or should be high on the list) but are moving backwards.
First class or no class...
 
User avatar
airkas1
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:01 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:31 am

Wrong order (view-wise) is something related to the internal view counter mechanism vs. what’s visible. Unfortunately it sometimes happens.
 
Runway28L
Posts: 2101
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:30 am

Thumbnails for my most recent uploads in the Photo Corner are not loading.
 
User avatar
rpd14
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:48 am

Runway28L wrote:
Thumbnails for my most recent uploads in the Photo Corner are not loading.

same happen to me, no one get screening status just Screening Pending Processing.
My Airliners.net photo collection : https://www.airliners.net/search?user=1 ... lay=detail
 
redcap1962
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:26 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Photo with remark Accepted Pending Processing not showing up in the database (N494TW at THF )...?
This is your pilot speaking. Welcome to flight one from here to there. We'll be flying at a height of ten feet, going up to twelve and a half feet if we see anything big. My copilot today is a flask of coffee.

Eddie Izzard
 
 
ojirowashi
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:29 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Photo # 5816305 has not been uploaded yet. I received the accept 20 hours ago, but the page still doesn't load.
 
User avatar
PanAm_DC10
Community Manager
Topic Author
Posts: 4094
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 7:37 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:51 pm

Hi All

We're sorry this took a bit longer than expected to fix but a change in staffing of developers made it take time. All should be okay now and please let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible
 
dutchspotter1
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:24 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:04 am

Let's hope the change in staffing of developers will turn out to be an actual improvement and that the dozens of other outstanding issues (many of which are several years old) will now be fixed in the near future.
NO URLS in signature
 
FGITD
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:26 pm

Question regarding Mobile access on the site.. It used to display a screen appropriate size, of course more scrolling but you could read everything.

Now it seems to be trying to display the entire page, with no need to scroll. Requires a lot of zooming to read anything, and even reading a single post can require scrolling side to side to fit it all in.

Was there a change to the layout or design? The site still works, just absolutely not user friendly at all.

Thanks!
 
User avatar
paco2k8
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:13 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:15 pm

Hi All, i have a question/request. Is it possible to include the screener comment for the rejection on the photo corner rejection tab?. It happens to me sometimes that i delete the rejection email and can't find what was the screener comment for the rejection. I think this can be helpful for many of us.

Thanks!.
 
treetreeseven
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:44 pm

dutchspotter1 wrote:
Let's hope the change in staffing of developers will turn out to be an actual improvement and that the dozens of other outstanding issues (many of which are several years old) will now be fixed in the near future.

It won't.

It's very clear that the owners are running this site into the ground with no resources. As long as the loons in the non-av forum keep generating ad impressions, that's all that matters.
 
User avatar
JohnKrist
Head Support
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:54 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:50 pm

FGITD wrote:
Question regarding Mobile access on the site.. It used to display a screen appropriate size, of course more scrolling but you could read everything.

Now it seems to be trying to display the entire page, with no need to scroll. Requires a lot of zooming to read anything, and even reading a single post can require scrolling side to side to fit it all in.

Was there a change to the layout or design? The site still works, just absolutely not user friendly at all.

Thanks!


Check that you haven’t enabled desktop mode in your mobile browser. The site resizes as should on IOS at least.
5D Mark III, 7D, 17-40 F4 L, 70-200 F2.8 L IS II, Canon 50mm 1.4, Sigma 50mm 1.4 ART, Sigma 105mm 1.4 ART, EF 1.4x II, EF 2x III, SPEEDLITE 600EX-RT
 
User avatar
United787
Posts: 2942
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:18 pm

Why do only my "Civil Aviation" forum posts show up in "My Posts". My military, polls, non-av posts don't show up in "My Posts".
 
User avatar
Braybuddy
Posts: 6791
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:14 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:38 am

I have just tried to update my profile pic and got as far as deleting the old one and adding the new one to the page. After I cropped it and hitting the SAVE button I got a message saying I had been blocked:

Image

I have tried doing this in two other browsers with the same result. Otherwise it seems I can use the site as normal.
 
Starfuryt
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:58 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:05 pm

Since the issues on January 25th or thereabouts the pictures on profile page have been all out of whack for me. I haven't seen anyone else report this though. This happens on multiple computers and multiple browsers. The mobile version seems to be fine. The issue is apparently cropping to a proper aspect ratio. Currently all pictures are displayed in their original aspect ratio.
 
B747Saeed
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:43 pm

Braybuddy wrote:
I have just tried to update my profile pic and got as far as deleting the old one and adding the new one to the page. After I cropped it and hitting the SAVE button I got a message saying I had been blocked:

Image

I have tried doing this in two other browsers with the same result. Otherwise it seems I can use the site as normal.

JohnKrist wrote:
Please send your username and desired image to [email protected].
 
User avatar
rpd14
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:31 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:45 pm

Good evening all
I just try to open my old collection photos here, but it doesn't open. Any bug appear again?
it's just open like this.
Image

Here is the link https://www.airliners.net/photo/Cathay- ... 41/5492307

Cheers
Robert
My Airliners.net photo collection : https://www.airliners.net/search?user=1 ... lay=detail
 
User avatar
airkas1
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:01 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:26 pm

We had a bug, but all is fixed now.
 
dutchspotter1
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:24 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:59 am

airkas1 wrote:
We had a bug, but all is fixed now.

Does that mean that the new developers can finally start working on the many other outstanding items?
NO URLS in signature
 
User avatar
airkas1
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:01 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:04 am

dutchspotter1 wrote:
Does that mean that the new developers can finally start working on the many other outstanding items?

Slowly but surely this seems to be the case for now. Yesterday I spent quite some time with a developer to reproduce the bug that upscales images when reuploading (i.e. if an original is 1200px wide and you reupload it larger, the 1200px file gets blown up to 1600px, significantly reducing quality). We are able to reproduce on the first attempt and the developer saw the issue first hand.
 
B747Saeed
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:42 am

B747Saeed wrote:
It's been nearly four months since the first time I reported the problem with the photo reupload function and yet the problem exists.

The problem has been solved. Thank you very much!
 
fzardini
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:02 pm

Hello, photo albums view counter is not working
Flown types: B707, B722, B732, B733, B735, B73G, B738, B7M8, B744, B748, B752, B762, B763, B772, A319, A320, A321, A332, A333, E190, RJ-85, CRJ, MD-11, C170, C172, C182D/P, C206, PA-28-200, PA-38, IA-50GII, L-13, C-47, F-28-1000, DC-9-32,MD-80,MD-83,MD-88
 
User avatar
PanAm_DC10
Community Manager
Topic Author
Posts: 4094
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 7:37 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:53 pm

fzardini wrote:
Hello, photo albums view counter is not working



Hello, yes we are aware of that. All counters are impacted and the developers do know. This is similar to previously posted with the backend counters not aligning with the front end

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible
 
pune
Posts: 404
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:18 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:30 am

Hi all,
I haven't been getting any new notifications for last one day i.e. 24 hours. When I go to the respective threads, I often find there are unread posts. This behaviour I have encountered before, dunno if it is in the list of outstanding issues or it hasn't been reported.
 
User avatar
DL767STR
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:43 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:15 pm

I'm trying to set my profile pic and it uploads fine, however when I go to click on "Save" I get a message from Cloudflare saying I have been blocked and cannot access airliners.net, and the action I did triggered it.

I can still access the site just fine, it just won't let me save my profile picture without saying I have been blocked.

It tells me to include the ray ID at the bottom of the page which is Cloudflare Ray ID: 5707a86329075532
M88 76 71 74 | DL FL LH
 
User avatar
garyjean
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:26 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:49 pm

Hi, I had a photo accepted earlier today that hasn't shown up in the database, Photo ID: 5915981, shows as "accepted pending processing" in my accepted photos on my profile.

Thanks

Gary
Gary Shephard
 
User avatar
PanAm_DC10
Community Manager
Topic Author
Posts: 4094
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 7:37 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:52 pm

Hi Gary

Thank you and we are looking into it for you. Might be a chance it needs to be uploaded again

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible
 
User avatar
PanAm_DC10
Community Manager
Topic Author
Posts: 4094
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 7:37 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Hello Gary

Can you please upload again? Mark as priority and mention this thread and we'll accept it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible
 
User avatar
garyjean
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:26 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:14 pm

PanAm_DC10 wrote:
Hello Gary

Can you please upload again? Mark as priority and mention this thread and we'll accept it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Paul


Thanks Paul, will do.

Gary
Gary Shephard
 
User avatar
PanAm_DC10
Community Manager
Topic Author
Posts: 4094
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 7:37 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:14 pm

Hello Gary

Just a follow up. Is everything back to normal? No image showing as "accepted pending processing"? We can't find it.

Thanks

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible
 
Boeing1978
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:06 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:07 am

Whenever I'm logged in to the forum, the time stamp for posts show "last year".
All posts show this same time stamp: "last year".
If I'm not logged in, the time stamps seem normal.

Is anyone else having that issue? Seems to have started in the last week or so.
Thank you
USA
 
User avatar
atcsundevil
Moderator
Posts: 4344
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:51 am

Boeing1978 wrote:
Whenever I'm logged in to the forum, the time stamp for posts show "last year".
All posts show this same time stamp: "last year".
If I'm not logged in, the time stamps seem normal.

Is anyone else having that issue? Seems to have started in the last week or so.
Thank you

It could be your settings. In the upper right, click on your avatar, click User Control Panel, then go to the Board Preferences tab. Scroll down to time zone and date format, and ensure that everything is correct. If it's still displaying incorrectly, then it may be some sort of a site issue.
 
Boeing1978
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:06 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:53 am

atcsundevil wrote:
Boeing1978 wrote:
Whenever I'm logged in to the forum, the time stamp for posts show "last year".
All posts show this same time stamp: "last year".
If I'm not logged in, the time stamps seem normal.

Is anyone else having that issue? Seems to have started in the last week or so.
Thank you

It could be your settings. In the upper right, click on your avatar, click User Control Panel, then go to the Board Preferences tab. Scroll down to time zone and date format, and ensure that everything is correct. If it's still displaying incorrectly, then it may be some sort of a site issue.


I believe my "time zone and date format" settings are correct. Problem still exists, however.
It's a bit strange if I'm the only one having the problem.
I might have something messed up on my settings, but not sure what.
Thanks again for your help.
USA
 
User avatar
JohnKrist
Head Support
Posts: 1982
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:54 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:21 am

Boeing1978 wrote:
atcsundevil wrote:
Boeing1978 wrote:
Whenever I'm logged in to the forum, the time stamp for posts show "last year".
All posts show this same time stamp: "last year".
If I'm not logged in, the time stamps seem normal.

Is anyone else having that issue? Seems to have started in the last week or so.
Thank you

It could be your settings. In the upper right, click on your avatar, click User Control Panel, then go to the Board Preferences tab. Scroll down to time zone and date format, and ensure that everything is correct. If it's still displaying incorrectly, then it may be some sort of a site issue.


I believe my "time zone and date format" settings are correct. Problem still exists, however.
It's a bit strange if I'm the only one having the problem.
I might have something messed up on my settings, but not sure what.
Thanks again for your help.


It usually is the format that differs from your device/computer
5D Mark III, 7D, 17-40 F4 L, 70-200 F2.8 L IS II, Canon 50mm 1.4, Sigma 50mm 1.4 ART, Sigma 105mm 1.4 ART, EF 1.4x II, EF 2x III, SPEEDLITE 600EX-RT
 
Boeing1978
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:06 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:53 pm

JohnKrist wrote:
Boeing1978 wrote:
atcsundevil wrote:
It could be your settings. In the upper right, click on your avatar, click User Control Panel, then go to the Board Preferences tab. Scroll down to time zone and date format, and ensure that everything is correct. If it's still displaying incorrectly, then it may be some sort of a site issue.


I believe my "time zone and date format" settings are correct. Problem still exists, however.
It's a bit strange if I'm the only one having the problem.
I might have something messed up on my settings, but not sure what.
Thanks again for your help.


It usually is the format that differs from your device/computer


Fixed it (finally) by trying different settings under 'my date format'.
Thanks again for the help and suggestions.
USA
 
sabby
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:54 am

Can we have a date in bracket whenever a thread title is updated next to the "Update" word ? This would help to know when the title was updated. Sometimes, the same thread can also get its title update more than once.
 
User avatar
SQ22
Moderator
Posts: 1922
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:23 pm

sabby wrote:
Can we have a date in bracket whenever a thread title is updated next to the "Update" word ? This would help to know when the title was updated. Sometimes, the same thread can also get its title update more than once.


Unless it is disabled you will see that the title has updated below the first post, something like "Last time edited by xyz and the date." You even see how many time the title has been changed.

Please see here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=597241
 
sabby
Posts: 453
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:53 am

SQ22 wrote:
sabby wrote:
Can we have a date in bracket whenever a thread title is updated next to the "Update" word ? This would help to know when the title was updated. Sometimes, the same thread can also get its title update more than once.


Unless it is disabled you will see that the title has updated below the first post, something like "Last time edited by xyz and the date." You even see how many time the title has been changed.

Please see here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=597241

Ahh, Thanks ! Guess I don't realize that it is not part of the signatures.
 
Travelboff
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:59 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:23 pm

I just tried a couple of time to upload a profile picture and it says I have been blocked?! It said to resolve this to contact site owner and quote Cloudflare Ray ID 57cb6050dd22dc07
 
B747Saeed
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:46 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:00 am

Travelboff wrote:
I just tried a couple of time to upload a profile picture and it says I have been blocked?! It said to resolve this to contact site owner and quote Cloudflare Ray ID 57cb6050dd22dc07

JohnKrist wrote:
Please send your username and desired image to [email protected].
 
cpd
Posts: 6547
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:46 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:15 pm

The forum page jumps up and down every time a new advert loads on mobile. Can this please be fixed - it is terrible UX and bad accessibility.

It’s very poor when you are typing and the text box goes off screen.
 
dutchspotter1
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:24 pm

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:32 am

cpd wrote:
The forum page jumps up and down every time a new advert loads on mobile. Can this please be fixed - it is terrible UX and bad accessibility.

The same applies to viewing photos in the photo search.
NO URLS in signature
 
User avatar
PanAm_DC10
Community Manager
Topic Author
Posts: 4094
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 7:37 am

Re: Update - Punch List of Bugs, Errors, Requests

Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:37 am

Hello CPD and Dutchspotter1

We'll take a look at this for you. Our developers are all working from home so we may require a little time to do so

Thank you

Paul
Ask the impossible to achieve the best possible

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos