Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

na
Topic Author

Topic deleted, why?

Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:13 pm

Earlier today I posted a topic with a link about a Air China 77W which went off the runway at FRA today.
https://www.stern.de/reise/deutschland/ ... 62504.html
This topic was deleted and I ask the moderators why. It doesnt violate any rules, its up-to-date, its a bout a mishap of a big jet and it doesnt refer to something irrelevant like a little turboprop in Butte/Montana.

atcsundevil

Re: Topic deleted, why?

Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:24 pm

na wrote:
Earlier today I posted a topic with a link about a Air China 77W which went off the runway at FRA today.
https://www.stern.de/reise/deutschland/ ... 62504.html
This topic was deleted and I ask the moderators why. It doesnt violate any rules, its up-to-date, its a bout a mishap of a big jet and it doesnt refer to something irrelevant like a little turboprop in Butte/Montana.

Are you sure it didn't violate any rules? You might actually want to check the rules before saying that. Your thread was deleted for two reasons. One, you are required by forum rules to include your own commentary whenever starting a new thread. You may never simply post a link. This isn't a news site, it's a discussion forum. Two, articles or links are required to be in English, per forum rules. If you can't find an English article, then you should make an attempt at providing some sort of translation. I do happen to speak German, as do a number of users here, but the vast majority of users do not.

In the future, it is recommended that you please email us at moderators@airliners.net when asking about deletions.

mham001

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:11 am

atcsundevil wrote:

In the future, it is recommended that you please email us at moderators@airliners.net when asking about deletions.

It has been my recent personal experience that that is a waste of time. No answer.

atcsundevil

Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:32 am

mham001 wrote:
atcsundevil wrote:

It has been my recent personal experience that that is a waste of time. No answer.

We reply to most of the emails we receive, so no, it's not a waste of time.