ChrisNH38
Topic Author

How do I reach the 'Developers?'

Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:56 pm

I've been having problems with the forums. The long-standing account I had used for YEARS got locked and/or corrupted and I had to create a whole new one. But I cannot put my photo in my profile without the dreaded 'YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED' smacking me in the face when I try (discussed elsewhere here endlessly). It is suggested that I contact the 'Developers,' who seem to be an entirely different collection of people in some far-off land. How do I send my photo to them so they can fix it on my behalf? I know many people here are suffering the same fate...
https://my.flightradar24.com/ChrisNH

airkas1
Head Screener

Re: How do I reach the 'Developers?'

Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Send the photo to support[at]airliners.net. They can help you out with that I think.

JohnKrist
Head Support

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:16 pm

ChrisNH38 wrote:
I've been having problems with the forums. The long-standing account I had used for YEARS got locked and/or corrupted and I had to create a whole new one. But I cannot put my photo in my profile without the dreaded 'YOU HAVE BEEN BLOCKED' smacking me in the face when I try (discussed elsewhere here endlessly). It is suggested that I contact the 'Developers,' who seem to be an entirely different collection of people in some far-off land. How do I send my photo to them so they can fix it on my behalf? I know many people here are suffering the same fate...

Chris, I set the same avatar that you have on the other account. If you want a different image then please send it to support and we’ll fix it. I am really sorry for the issues that you and some other long standing members are experiencing.
5D Mark III, 7D, 17-40 F4 L, 70-200 F2.8 L IS II, Canon 50mm 1.4, Sigma 50mm 1.4 ART, Sigma 105mm 1.4 ART, EF 1.4x II, EF 2x III, SPEEDLITE 600EX-RT

ChrisNH38
Topic Author

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:29 pm

Thank you SO much!!!
https://my.flightradar24.com/ChrisNH