ConnectAir
Topic Author

Trip Report Draft Did Not Save

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:11 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I was working on a TR draft twice on Sunday and when I hit save draft for the second draft it did not save. Can you please check your systems and make sure that there was no error on your end and that there is no record of that draft of the TR on the server?

It would be named "Flying into the Future Part 2: Southwest ALB-BWI-ALB"

Thank you for the help.
WN, LX, AZ, BA, LH, KL, DL, OK, S5, US, UA, VY, IB, AF, LY, F9, CO, YX x2, PD, AC, AA, OO, PT, QK

A319, A320, A321, A332, A333, A343, B712, B733, B737, B738, B753, B744, B764, B772, B789, CRJ9, DH8D, E145, E190

atcsundevil

Re: Trip Report Draft Did Not Save

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:10 pm

ConnectAir wrote:
Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I was working on a TR draft twice on Sunday and when I hit save draft for the second draft it did not save. Can you please check your systems and make sure that there was no error on your end and that there is no record of that draft of the TR on the server?

It would be named "Flying into the Future Part 2: Southwest ALB-BWI-ALB"

Thank you for the help.

We don't have any way of viewing saved posts/topics. We can view things that have been posted and deleted, but not saved drafts. Obviously it's something that should have saved for you, but unfortunately I don't know what to tell you. I would recommend saving your work to your device in the future; while your posts should save here, it's not something I would count on.