Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
93Sierra
Topic Author
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Sundays without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:41 pm

Gotta say this morning didn’t feel right without the great ones updated weekly thread.
 
BatonOps
Posts: 730
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:00 am

Re: Sunday’s without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:44 pm

I’ve been looking big for it as well
 
User avatar
enilria
Posts: 10372
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: Sunday’s without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:46 pm

BatonOps wrote:
I’ve been looking big for it as well

For the time being it is on Tuesdays. I am looking to see if there are other source options and cost to get it back to Sunday.

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopi ... &t=1449367
 
93Sierra
Topic Author
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Re: Sunday’s without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:02 pm

Appreciate all the stuff you do enilria, truly look forward to it every week. Thank you
 
User avatar
enilria
Posts: 10372
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: Sunday’s without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:39 pm

93Sierra wrote:
Appreciate all the stuff you do enilria, truly look forward to it every week. Thank you

That's very nice. You're welcome.
 
User avatar
atcsundevil
Moderator
Posts: 4384
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Sunday’s without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:42 pm

93Sierra wrote:
Gotta say this morning didn’t feel right without the great ones updated weekly thread.

Please be sure to use the correct forum. This thread isn't related to Civil Aviation, so it belongs in Site Related.

✈️ atcsundevil
 
SELMER40
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:07 pm

Re: Sunday’s without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:22 pm

atcsundevil wrote:
93Sierra wrote:
Gotta say this morning didn’t feel right without the great ones updated weekly thread.

Please be sure to use the correct forum. This thread isn't related to Civil Aviation, so it belongs in Site Related.

✈️ atcsundevil

enilria's weekly report is as Civil Aviation as any post can be!
Teaching this old dog a new trick
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 11408
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Sunday’s without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:52 pm

SELMER40 wrote:
atcsundevil wrote:
93Sierra wrote:
Gotta say this morning didn’t feel right without the great ones updated weekly thread.

Please be sure to use the correct forum. This thread isn't related to Civil Aviation, so it belongs in Site Related.

✈️ atcsundevil

enilria's weekly report is as Civil Aviation as any post can be!


This topic is debating why the thread hasn’t been posted not what the weekly OAG updates are, therefore it belongs in Site Related
Forum Moderator
 
93Sierra
Topic Author
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Re: Sundays without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:48 pm

But people here to read it.... it’s one of the most popular weekly posts by views and replies. I would not go to the other forum to look for it. I was unaware he he was updating it now on Tuesday
 
User avatar
atcsundevil
Moderator
Posts: 4384
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: Sundays without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:52 pm

93Sierra wrote:
But people here to read it.... it’s one of the most popular weekly posts by views and replies. I would not go to the other forum to look for it. I was unaware he he was updating it now on Tuesday

I'm aware, but we have different forums for a reason. What you're asking is something related to the site, not civil aviation. We don't let people post things where they want just so that more people will read it — it defeats the purpose of having different forums.
 
sprxUSA
Posts: 448
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:17 am

Re: Sundays without the best new thread... the OAG update.

Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:01 am

Maybe it should be in polls and preferences, because I prefer OAG to release it on Sunday....
Side note: Why is there even any military aviation related stuff here if it is AIRLINERS.net?
Gem State Airlines..."we have a gem of an airline"

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos