Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

landmark
Topic Author

Old versions deleted or archived when reuploaded?

Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:13 am

Hello everyone!

My question is primarily addressed to moderators or screeners, as we photographers are typically unaware of intrasite nuances. So does Airliners.net delete or archive old versions of reuploaded images? This is important when your images are leaked at one time somewhere and then you reupload them to only thereafter have some issues with proving from where people could get your image, that is from Airliners.net, as the original hoster, or from the one who had stolen them.

Thanks for your attention.

qf789

Re: Old versions deleted or archived when reuploaded?

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:21 am

landmark wrote:
Hello everyone!

My question is primarily addressed to moderators or screeners, as we photographers are typically unaware of intrasite nuances. So does Airliners.net delete or archive old versions of reuploaded images? This is important when your images are leaked at one time somewhere and then you reupload them to only thereafter have some issues with proving from where people could get your image, that is from Airliners.net, as the original hoster, or from the one who had stolen them.

Thanks for your attention.

You need to approach the screeners on this one, the moderators have nothing to do with this, we are solely responsible for the forums and the database of photos is separate to that. I would suggest you try and raise your concerns via email, they can be contacted at screeners@airliners.net

landmark
Topic Author

Re: Old versions deleted or archived when reuploaded?

Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:23 pm

qf789 wrote:

You need to approach the screeners on this one, the moderators have nothing to do with this, we are solely responsible for the forums and the database of photos is separate to that. I would suggest you try and raise your concerns via email, they can be contacted at screeners@airliners.net

Thank you very much! I did it all as you instructed, but still have no reply from screeners. From the past experience I know that this contact is rather unresponsive, so are there any screeners on the forum who can comment on this topic?