Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Topic Author

Priority Photo Question

Mon May 17, 2021 4:48 am

So I had a photo of a new registration to the database, albeit it was a gate guard helicopter no longer in use/service. What I want to know is why Photo ID#6432033 was deprioritized? Seems as though since this was a new registration this should have been screened right away (and it was) but initial screener asked for a second opinion and it was then deprioritized by either that screener or the second screener. Was definitely confusing since by your guidelines/rules/definition this should have already been screened and either accepted or rejected. Any explanation would be great, thank you.

Photo ID #6432033

jelpee

Re: Priority Photo Question

Mon May 17, 2021 12:13 pm

Greetings.

I looked at the screening history for the referenced image. Per the Acceptance Guide, museum, restored or permanent display aircraft are excluded from Priority Screening. Since your image is one on permanent display, it was not considered eligible for Priority Screening. The initial screener asked for a second opinion just to confirm that it was not eligible for Priority Screening. Therefore it appears that it was handled appropriately.

Best regards,

Jehan

Re: Priority Photo Question

Mon May 31, 2021 6:37 pm

I have a similar question...photo was de-priotitised (what is ok, if this is the opinon of the screeners), however, the photo is shown as "in screening" in my profile.
Was it sent back into the queue of the normal screening process or is it now stuck somewhere? Photo ID is #6446583.
Thanks, Andreas