EI121

Re: Irish 10/16 - Summertime and the flying is easy ...

Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:08 pm

The "51st & Green" lounge officially opened in DUB today.

It's open to all business class and loyalty members of Ei, AA, DL and UA.

Here is a link to photos of the new lounge : http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/ ... +at+a+Time

I must admit it's very classy and something I never thought we would see at DUB. The DAA are definitely uping their game.

On a side note I would recommend following One mile at a time website as they have many good trip reports

-----------------

Passenger Numbers Up 13% In First Six Months At Dublin Airport

https://www.dublinairport.com/latest-ne ... in-airport

RRTrent

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:00 am

EI121 wrote:
The "51st & Green" lounge officially opened in DUB today

I was taxiing out past it on Friday morning and the lights were all on so I could see in quite clearly. It looks alright, as far as the view from an A320 window can tell. Nice cosy location for a bit of spotting too. (I'm right in saying its at the very end of Pier 4 yes?)

JAmie2k9

Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:40 pm

RRTrent wrote:
EI121 wrote:
The "51st & Green" lounge officially opened in DUB today

I was taxiing out past it on Friday morning and the lights were all on so I could see in quite clearly. It looks alright, as far as the view from an A320 window can tell. Nice cosy location for a bit of spotting too. (I'm right in saying its at the very end of Pier 4 yes?)

Correct under gates 421-426 area. Looks like a top quality lounge and look forward to using it in future.

OA260

Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:43 pm

EI121 wrote:
The "51st & Green" lounge officially opened in DUB today.

It's open to all business class and loyalty members of Ei, AA, DL and UA.

Here is a link to photos of the new lounge : http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.com/ ... +at+a+Time

I must admit it's very classy and something I never thought we would see at DUB. The DAA are definitely uping their game.

On a side note I would recommend following One mile at a time website as they have many good trip reports

-----------------

Passenger Numbers Up 13% In First Six Months At Dublin Airport

https://www.dublinairport.com/latest-ne ... in-airport

Quite a nice addition to the lounges. With the catering enhancements at the other lounges the Airport operated lounges have finally offered something worth spending time in before a flight.

OA260

Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 am

£2.5m retail and fuel facility for Belfast International Airport

A £2.5 million retail and fuel forecourt is to be built near Belfast International Airport.

A total of 35 new jobs will be created and 30 construction workers employed after Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council unanimously approved the project.
The airport is enjoying its busiest ever summer and expects to exceed five million passengers this year with further growth anticipated next year.
The new Airport Road facility is scheduled to open in spring next year.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 98417.html

-----

MEP urges arbitration to force decision on US flights from Cork Airport

An Irish MEP has urged the European Commission to trigger legal arbitration against the US authorities in a bid to break the deadlock stalling the launch of transatlantic flights from Cork Airport, writes Eoin English.

Almost three months after the US Department of Transportation (DoT) granted tentative approval to Norwegian Air International’s (NAI) foreign carrier permit application, there is still no sign of a final decision.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingne ... 45673.html

EIBoston

Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:01 pm

OA260 wrote:
£2.5m retail and fuel facility for Belfast International Airport

A £2.5 million retail and fuel forecourt is to be built near Belfast International Airport.

A total of 35 new jobs will be created and 30 construction workers employed after Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council unanimously approved the project.
The airport is enjoying its busiest ever summer and expects to exceed five million passengers this year with further growth anticipated next year.
The new Airport Road facility is scheduled to open in spring next year.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/ ... 98417.html

-----

MEP urges arbitration to force decision on US flights from Cork Airport

An Irish MEP has urged the European Commission to trigger legal arbitration against the US authorities in a bid to break the deadlock stalling the launch of transatlantic flights from Cork Airport, writes Eoin English.

Almost three months after the US Department of Transportation (DoT) granted tentative approval to Norwegian Air International’s (NAI) foreign carrier permit application, there is still no sign of a final decision.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingne ... 45673.html

Good luck with getting the DoT to make a decision on this anytime before the election takes place. Shambolic

JAmie2k9

Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:54 pm

DUB have updated the USPC lounge page and added a video:
www.dublinairport.com/at-the-airport/tr ... -and-green

dstc47

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:18 pm

There is a strike by some of the staff at Waterford Airport due to reductions in hours, as a consequence of the ending of all commercial passenger services by VLM in recent times. Seemingly the airport is still operating, well at present.

OA260

Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:02 am

Woman challenged over ID at Belfast City Airport paid £2,000 by Home Office
The Home Office has apologised and paid £2,000 to a woman who claimed she had been racially discriminated against by an airport immigration officer, the Northern Ireland Equality Commission has said.
The black woman, a British citizen, alleged she was stopped by the officer who then asked for identification and told her she "looked foreign".
The incident unfolded at George Best Belfast City Airport after the woman dropped her mother-in-law off for a flight.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingne ... 45814.html

---

Ryanair drags on Iseq as Easyjet outlook rattles

Irish carrier dropped 2.5 per cent to €11.36, making it the worst performer on Iseq
Iseq heavyweight Ryanair dragged the benchmark Irish stock market index lower on Thursday morning after rival Easyjet reported weak quarterly sales and warned on headwinds from terrorist attacks and Brexit.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/manu ... -1.2729509

JAmie2k9

Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:34 pm

DUB have produced a time lapse video of the peak morning (06.00-08.00), it's quiet good!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJJS1_WRDgA

RRTrent

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:03 am

For any spotters around DUB in the next few weeks, I've heard Etihad will be sending a 787 between the 1st and 15th of next month. Apparently not everyday, but on days between those dates.

I know the plan was always to go double daily on the 789 once the aircraft were available and this looks to be a route proving exercise for that eventuality.

OA260

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:12 am

From Mid August Cityjet will be operating their SSJ on behalf of AY on the HEL-WAW route flights AY741/742. Nice chance to get on it.

hynithuchi

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:10 am

AY will also use the same leased SSJ aircraft on HEL/GVA flights AY869/870 during the same period 15-31AUG.

shamrock350

Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:48 pm

Rumour on another forum is that Aer Lingus is about to order 4 A321LR, seems like a low number to me but we'll have to wait and see.

JAmie2k9

Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:42 pm

shamrock350 wrote:
Rumour on another forum is that Aer Lingus is about to order 4 A321LR, seems like a low number to me but we'll have to wait and see.

Not if all they want to do is replace the current 4 B752's and have other growth all A330/A350. Could they potentially also squeeze a few more years of the B752's alongisde A321 etc

kaitak
Topic Author

Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:43 am

It wouldn't surprise me if it were just a direct order for four; the Neo line is already booked out quite a few years in advance and much like VS with its A350-1000 order recently, I'd expect a firm order to be accompanied - or followed shortly by - a deal for leased aircraft.

EI121

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:37 am

According to travel extra EI will make their route announcements on Friday at the IAG Q2 report day.

Travel extra are reporting 4 potential routes: Miami, Dallas, Philadelphia, Detroit and Charleston.

Source: http://travelextra.info

Cipango

Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:31 pm

EI121 wrote:
According to travel extra EI will make their route announcements on Friday at the IAG Q2 report day.

Travel extra are reporting 4 potential routes: Miami, Dallas, Philadelphia, Detroit and Charleston.

I count 5 potential routes ;)

CHS is an interesting one and it will be the airport's only international flight (with the exception of a seasonal flight to YTZ). It will be a little similar to the BDL route and presumably operated using the 757's - range shouldn't be an issue as AA used 757's to CLT.

Additionally, a route to DTW would further prove that IAG is using DUB as the third runway as BA dropped DTW and rumour has it they were looking to re-start. However, given the slot restrictions, I assume opportunity cost to operate from LHR is too high and thus DUB is the next best candidate.

These routes seem like prime candidates for the A321LR!

An exciting strategy for EI!
Let's fly! Unless it's on a CRJ 200, then I'll stay down here.

Miami

Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:34 pm

EI121 wrote:

I'm hoping for good news on my end. ;)
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. - Eddie Rickenbacker

Eirules

Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Miami seems a given. Would DTW & CHS be too much of a chance if both launched? DFW could be a good option but if MIA is also launched they wouldn't need the AA connections at both
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

JAmie2k9

Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:31 pm

Had two EI flights over the weekend and both were very present, Friday into LHR were touched down 30 mins ahead of schedule (departed 14m ahead) but had to wait 15 for stand. Arriving back into DUB from LGW today was not great, 30 minutes from landing to getting off the aircraft. UA plan blocking access to stands for 15m waiting for take off followed by nobody to operate the Jetway (apparently delayed from another flight) for almost 15 minutes, thankfully they decided to bring steps to speed people up in the end as the crew had originally said only exit was via the front.

Service on board was excellent as usual, both had very good numbers on board.

OA260

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:21 am

PICS: The Sunday night queues in Dublin Airport's passport control looked absolutely mad

http://www.joe.ie/life-style/pics-the-q ... rol/554236

VFRonTop

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:30 am

With the news that Singapore is starting a new Singapore - Manchester - Houston route and therefore cancelling the Frankfurt - Manchester tag do we see the potential of DUB getting a tag from FRA?

Cipango

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:52 am

VFRonTop wrote:
With the news that Singapore is starting a new Singapore - Manchester - Houston route and therefore cancelling the Frankfurt - Manchester tag do we see the potential of DUB getting a tag from FRA?

Manchester has been a tag-on from Munich. The Frankfurt flight continues to JFK.

Personally, I don't see Singapore (and Cathay) in DUB. I think we would be lucky to get Qatar and Air China/Hainan from the East and that would probably be it for now, unless the economy further evolves.

User001

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:43 am

If anything, moving the Houston tag to Dublin could have made more sense, given the USPBC and transit flights, that's where the facility really comes into its own.

Could have kept SIN-MUC-MAN as is or made MAN direct stand alone. But then again, I suppose with MAN getting USPBC by 2020 it's long term beneficial area.

JAmie2k9

Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm

User001 wrote:
If anything, moving the Houston tag to Dublin could have made more sense, given the USPBC and transit flights, that's where the facility really comes into its own.

Could have kept SIN-MUC-MAN as is or made MAN direct stand alone. But then again, I suppose with MAN getting USPBC by 2020 it's long term beneficial area.

I really see no logic in route selection based on where immigration is cleared, it's not even factored into route decisions. Yes it would be "nice" form a passenger prospective however from a commercial one I can only see SIN been eaten alive ex DUB heading East. Not enough of a market.

IAH will be interesting to see uptake ex MAN, fares could be quiet soft but time will tell.

If/when MAN get it, I wouldn't expect plain sailing for SIN to be using it for a variety of reasons, that is of course if IAH is operating ex MAN in 3-4 years. Staffing will be significant problem and they take years to move on it. Getting all scheduled pax access will be a big task....

User001

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Jamie,

It was only a whimsical suggestion. If SQ were to have started Ireland, then a TATL tag could have actually been the best option rather than a EU-tag, as barring an ULH route (which SQ have cut for the time being), then the flight to the US has to stop en route somewhere, why not somewhere they can clear customs as well as start a new market?

Anyway, in regards to MAN USPBC, it's coming, and hopefully, they will have learnt from the mistakes of past USPBC and open this one with less issues.

kaitak
Topic Author

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:38 pm

They looked at DUB about ten yrs ago. The runway length is the major issue. I don't think we'll ever see nonstop from Dublin to SIN, but I think it is feasible that we could get a continuation/tag on from another European city.

It should also be noted that SIA has been serving MAN for 30 years and it's only now gone nonstop.

pompos

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:05 pm

OA260 wrote:
PICS: The Sunday night queues in Dublin Airport's passport control looked absolutely mad

Luckily, I arrived in Terminal 2 yesterday night. While not a queue like this, it still was much more packed than usually. Flying regularly between Ireland and the UK, I wonder why passengers of flights arriving from the UK have to go through passport control in Dublin? It's not the case when arriving in the UK and it would safe a lot of time for many many passengers.

JAmie2k9

Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:07 pm

User001 wrote:
Jamie,

It was only a whimsical suggestion. If SQ were to have started Ireland, then a TATL tag could have actually been the best option rather than a EU-tag, as barring an ULH route (which SQ have cut for the time being), then the flight to the US has to stop en route somewhere, why not somewhere they can clear customs as well as start a new market?

Anyway, in regards to MAN USPBC, it's coming, and hopefully, they will have learnt from the mistakes of past USPBC and open this one with less issues.

The mistakes are not the problem (well hopefully) but budgets going one way and staff numbers need to go the other but there lies a big problem.

For for service ex DUB, it may better with a US tag but financially I couldn't see it stack up commercially.

Cipango

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:04 pm

kaitak wrote:
It should also be noted that SIA has been serving MAN for 30 years and it's only now gone nonstop.

It was direct until a few years ago. If memory serves me right it was 5x weekly direct and this dropped to 4x weekly, then with the MUC tag-on it became daily once again.

But I share Jamie's skepticism. I just don't see DUB as a city SQ would serve, even as a tag-on.

I'd love to be proven wrong, however.

shamrock604

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Ah lads, come on now! Less of this pessimism!

We used to say the same about Gulf Air, Etihad, Emirates and god knows how many others!

The runway issue will soon be sorted, too...;-)

KIRFlyer

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:09 pm

OA260 wrote:

Where in T1 was this photo taken? The photographer mentions that she was on a Ryanair flight. Most likely she was coming from the D gates. Was she still upstairs, in the curved elevated walkway that links the D gates and the main section of T1?

pompos

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:16 pm

KIRFlyer wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Where in T1 was this photo taken? The photographer mentions that she was on a Ryanair flight. Most likely she was coming from the D gates. Was she still upstairs, in the curved elevated walkway that links the D gates and the main section of T1?

Yep... that's the place. It's the last section of it. After the doors at the end (you might barely see them) are the stairs that go to the passport control room.

shamrock350

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:32 am

This former Aer Lingus 737 has had quite the makeover!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/28538001966/

Nice looking aircraft.

BrianDromey

Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:52 am

Who owns it now and what do they use it for? Private jet?

liffy1a

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:39 am

shamrock350 wrote:
This former Aer Lingus 737 has had quite the makeover!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/28538001966/

Nice looking aircraft.

Anyone know why it had to different reg's whilst with Aer Lingus, EI-BXG and EI-CDC?

RRTrent

Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:34 pm

liffy1a wrote:
Anyone know why it had to different reg's whilst with Aer Lingus, EI-BXG and EI-CDC?

Good question, I was going to presume that it was leased at one point and came back and given a different reg (the IAA don't like reusing reg's for reasons unbeknownst to me)

However, looking at airfleets, I can see that it was delivered new in Jan 91 as BXG and quickly re-regged as CDB in June of the same year with no gap in service. At a guess, might it be EI buying the frame of the lessor?

kaitak
Topic Author

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:18 pm

I recall the change in reg, but never heard the reason. Perhaps someone with access to old issues of Irish Air Letter might hold the answer?

Interesting development - possibly of concern to EI - is this one from JetBlue:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1338873

This would really make for some interesting transatlantic competition. I wonder if B6 has been looking at EI's success in building t/a routes. Ireland would certainly be on B6's radar if they went down this route.

ei 168

Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:11 pm

kaitak wrote:
They looked at DUB about ten yrs ago. The runway length is the major issue. I don't think we'll ever see nonstop from Dublin to SIN, but I think it is feasible that we could get a continuation/tag on from another European city.

Correct, And if remember correctly it was around the time Ireland had signed fifth freedom rights with Singapore.

There was 2 issues at the time that but a block on it. One was the runway length and 2 the Shannon Stopover.

Subsequently, A collapse in the world economy and the opening of middle east routes put paid to it happening after that.

ld like to see the route eventually happen with the arrival of their a350 aircraft and a new runway in four years time from now but with the rumoured qatar route we might be looking at over saturation.

OA260

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:09 am

pompos wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Luckily, I arrived in Terminal 2 yesterday night. While not a queue like this, it still was much more packed than usually. Flying regularly between Ireland and the UK, I wonder why passengers of flights arriving from the UK have to go through passport control in Dublin? It's not the case when arriving in the UK and it would safe a lot of time for many many passengers.

The UK seem to honor their part of the agreement more then the Irish and we have had this discussion before. When they planned T2 they could have done what they did at T5 LHR and added a CTA corridor. There should also be a fast track arrival system for regulars where an annual subscription applies. With Mr Kenny crying about not wanting a hard border maybe he should start at his own side and sort the Airport out ;)

RRTrent

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:24 am

OA260 wrote:
When they planned T2 they could have done what they did at T5 LHR and added a CTA corridor

Its not the DAA's choice. The Department of Customs dictates that everyone entering the island via air has to pass trough passport control.

teahan

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:27 am

OA260 wrote:
The UK seem to honor their part of the agreement more then the Irish and we have had this discussion before. When they planned T2 they could have done what they did at T5 LHR and added a CTA corridor. There should also be a fast track arrival system for regulars where an annual subscription applies. With Mr Kenny crying about not wanting a hard border maybe he should start at his own side and sort the Airport out ;)

Or how about quick immigration for everyone, like many other countries manage to achieve? Introducing a premium service often makes the situation worse for everyone else (Amsterdam is a good example of this).

I arrive as a non-Schengen passenger at various German airports on a pretty regular basis and I have very rarely waited more than a few minutes.
Goodbye SR-LX MD-11 / 6th of March 1991 to the 31st of October 2004

OA260

Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:12 am

RRTrent wrote:
OA260 wrote:
When they planned T2 they could have done what they did at T5 LHR and added a CTA corridor

Its not the DAA's choice. The Department of Customs dictates that everyone entering the island via air has to pass trough passport control.

The government should do something about it. Maybe the UK government should make that a condition for any future UK-Republic of Ireland border talks. Another thing that worries me is the increase in traffic will only add to the lines. Its all very nice that we are getting these new routes/airlines but will be it a case of DUB not being able to handle the volume in terms of times waiting at passport control.

dstc47

Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:38 am

While this is not ideal, periodic delays at Immigration ( Department of Justice) have been routine when air traffic increases. Likely to get worse before it improves.

It is not not customs by the way (Revenue Commissioners, there is no Department of Customs and indeed Customs are an EU competence, as they apply to third countries only, while Excises are a member state competence, being internal EU taxes).

(The illusion is also being spread by the media that future border control issues can be directly and easily resolved between Ireland and the UK. This will now be an external EU border issue for the first time, unlike the pre 1973 arrangements which were indeed jointly agreed between two non members. The issue of controls on the external EU frontier is subject to many pressures and what, if any, special concessions (such as a variant of the old rules) will be tolerated by other EU states concerned about issues on their own frontiers is very much an open question. What might suit us might be totally unacceptable to others for domestic reasons. In any event travellers allowances will also shift from EU to non EU for passengers into Ireland from the UK. This will be more significant across the land border, as other reasons control import of bottles by air.)

OA260

Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:56 am

dstc47 wrote:
While this is not ideal, periodic delays at Immigration ( Department of Justice) have been routine when air traffic increases. Likely to get worse before it improves.

It is not not customs by the way (Revenue Commissioners, there is no Department of Customs and indeed Customs are an EU competence, as they apply to third countries only, while Excises are a member state competence, being internal EU taxes).

(The illusion is also being spread by the media that future border control issues can be directly and easily resolved between Ireland and the UK. This will now be an external EU border issue for the first time, unlike the pre 1973 arrangements which were indeed jointly agreed between two non members. The issue of controls on the external EU frontier is subject to many pressures and what, if any, special concessions (such as a variant of the old rules) will be tolerated by other EU states concerned about issues on their own frontiers is very much an open question. What might suit us might be totally unacceptable to others for domestic reasons. In any event travellers allowances will also shift from EU to non EU for passengers into Ireland from the UK. This will be more significant across the land border, as other reasons control import of bottles by air.)

Yet the controls that the UK will have in place ( and have had for non EU ) will be a lot tighter than many EU countries. I would be more concerned about who is travelling into UK/Ireland from Germany and France given recent events. Maybe it was great that Ireland could not join Schengen due to the border with the United Kingdom. There seems to be less enthusiasm even by the Irish themselves.

Cipango

Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:31 am

RRTrent wrote:
OA260 wrote:

True, but even domestic flights have to pass through passport control.

I understand that, given then number of domestic flights, the cost of infrastructure required to bypass passport control more than likely outweighs the benefit. But still it is a little odd.

JAmie2k9

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:12 am

Lets be fair this happened for a small period last summer, so it will be sorted. There could be lots of reasons for it happening such as a much higher volume of passengers arriving at x time than schedule because of multiple delays.

Has it happened any other night of the week?

As for referring to the UK, they have the same issue across their airport week in week out and it's as bad if not worse so they are by no means perfect.

shamrock604

Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:06 pm

OA260 wrote:
pompos wrote:
OA260 wrote:

The British have quite some input into how immigration is run at Dublin and other Irish airports - you'll recall there were actually UKBA staff based at DUB for some time a couple of years ago. I'm sure we also have equivalent input in the UK as it is in effect a common border.

We are not dishonouring the agreement - you still do not need a passport to travel between the two, you simply have to state where you are arriving from, and if you are British or Irish, no further questions asked. The CTA only applies to Irish and British nationals, so if the British wanted to check everyone arriving from Ireland, they could, so long as IE and UK nationals are not required to show a passport. (A form of ID is sufficient in our case).

Re Mr Kenny crying, as an Irish person, I won't accept having to show a passport to travel within my own country. And with 83% in an RTE poll wanting a re-unified Ireland within their lifetime, I think quite a few would agree. Besides, all those unionists now acquiring Irish passports surely wouldn't wish to be inconvenienced either! ;-)

Re the queues, an automated solution in the form in of the E-border kiosks has been tested, so you'd imagine it will be rolled out before long. I say imagine, as this is of course an Government service we are talking about.... so perhaps by 2030.

Miami

Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:00 am

Operating profit rises 28% in first six months but group cuts planned capacity growth:

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tran ... -1.2738631

So no new route(s)?
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. - Eddie Rickenbacker

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos