• 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
 
gzm
Posts: 364
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:05 pm

Quoting 777Jet (reply 232):
YoungMans is on a long road trip and sends regular e-mails.You wouldn't be surprised where he is

Don't tell me he is on some exotic island collecting artifacts from MH370.This is not necessary,tell him to come back to civilization!
 
buzzard302
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:03 pm

777Jet wrote:
Spyhunter wrote:
Don't believe everything you read in the papers, InsideMan! None of those journalists was professional enough to speak to me and their coverage, inevitably, was one-sided. Substantial fresh evidence has emerged,some of it supplied, by MI5, and the convictions have been referred to the Criminal Cases Review Commission.

As it happens I'm a member of British Mensa - we don't see many lunatics at our gatherings!

Not sure if Buzzard was joking or not, however the Apollo missions were most certainly not faked. At the risk of repeating myself I have met two of the Apollo astronauts, General Tom Stafford USAF and Captain Jim Lovell USN, both men of great courage and integrity. The idea that they lied about going around the Moon is just silly, indeed their spacecraft were tracked there and back.


Your claim that the indecent 'images' were planted might be true (if so I hope you get the justice that you are owed), but you also say the MH370 debris, the AF447 box, etc, were also planted. 'Planted' is a very convenient excuse, for almost any matter. I don't agree, therefore "it was planted". Regarding MH370, the item in the SCS was never confirmed as even coming from a plane! It could be a hatch from a boat or whatever - MH370 is not the only wreck on the planet! How many items washing up around the Indian Ocean will it take for you to possibly change your idea on what happened, or will they all have been planted? If they find the fuselage mostly intact one day at the bottom of the SIO will that have been planted too? Are you going to suggest that MH370 wreckage could be 'planted' after being relocated from MH17? When (what will it take for) does the 'it was planted' line end with MH370 for you?

BTW I've also met Jim Lovell; I lived very close to him in Horseshoe Bay, TX for a long time. Indeed he is a man of courage and integrity - what he did to get Apollo 13 home was amazing.

IIRC the other poster wasn't questioning the Apollo missions going into space and around the moon. He was questioning the landing on the moon itself. Big difference.


I was being sarcastic to be honest. I don't believe the moon landings were faked, just like I don't believe any of the shoot down stories that Spyhunter has been telling. Thank you for the entertaining reading material Spyhunter, but there is too much scientific evidence to suggest that your theories are not accurate. I am an engineer, and I want to know what happened to MH370 just like everyone else that participates in these threads. I have no dog in the fight, no personal theory to push, and nothing technical to add to the conversation. What is known scientifically has been discussed at length over the years here. It is exciting when an additional piece of evidence is discovered as it allows continued discussion and more accurate study on what happened during the flight.

With all due respect Spyhunter, your theories are well written and very elaborate. But there is simply no scientific or engineering evidence to suggest that your missile scenarios actually took place.
 
User avatar
9MMPQ
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:48 pm

AF447 shot down by an Iranian sub.....

MH17 shot down by the Chinese & also attacked by a Ukrainian ground attack aircraft....

MH370 shot down by a Chinese sub with an Iranian missile.....

Sure, why not. Just step over some evidence here & there and don't mind the human tragedy & people involved on the way out. Disrespectful is what it is.
I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:59 am

I do indeed mind the human tragedy 9MMPQ and have spoken out in an effort to prevent further tragedy. I am not 'stepping over' evidence, merely requiring an audit trail. Once governments and intelligence agencies get involved evidence tends to get fabricated, in which case it isn't evidence at all. Take my own case, eg: a memory stick was swapped. The new stick when tested didn't have my fingerprints and DNA on it, and its batch number showed it was probably in Singapore when I am supposed to have acquired it thousands of miles away. 'My' laptop hard drive turned out to be the wrong type for the laptop, with a warranty expiry date 18 months after mine.

The problem many posters have, with respect, is a rejection of the very concept that states might get involved in bringing down airliners. From that false premise they go on to accept the good faith of 'accident' investigators and assume that official statements are true. The unhappy reality is that the official statements on MH370 have been 'Janet & John' explanations to assuage public opinion.

Of course if the plane were found that would change matters altogether. Anyone reading Zeke's posts with respect would think it had been found. As I predicted in March 2014, however, the SIO search has proved fruitless, despite the use of modern sidescan sonar. The missing 777 hasn't been found in the SIO because it isn't in the SIO. It's at the bottom of the SCS. Don't forget that naval assets with high-performance active sonar were involved in the search, most being withdrawn once sonar scans showed no sign of a 777-sized target and word got around the Intelligence Community about the shoot-down, which was caught on satellite. There's your evidence, Zeke, but of course the public is never shown the SATINT.

The wreckage that was observed throws up more questions than answers. The first lot of wreckage seems to have been off a 747. How did it get there if not tossed out of the back of a military airlifter? No 747s were lost in March 2014 and aircraft wreckage tends not to float for very long, particularly if there is a sea running, which there usually is in the SIO. What about those alleged black box transmissions?

The SCS debris has been identified, as I understand it, by Boeing, as a starboard hatch from a 777 - we've covered this ground. The 777 was designed using CAD and the dimensions of wreckage can be matched to the CAD database.

I have given my estimated mileage figure, Zeke, with respect - 3,700 from the deviation point. How much fuel do you say would have been used up in the climb to ceiling, dive, with power, and subsequent climb to a cruising altitude, given that the fuel load rules out a low-altitude flight to the SIO? The aircraft must have entered Indian airspace on the proposed dogleg around the northern tip of Sumatra. It is in the public domain that the Indian Air Force has upgraded its radar, and acquired 4D systems, one of which, as we would expect given its strategic importance, is located at CarNic.

Mental illness is comparatively rare by the way amongst people with high intelligence. Personality disorders are more common, but I don't have one of those, indeed even if I do say so myself I have a sunny disposition and a pleasant personality!!

Granted a lunar landing is more complex and demanding than a lunar orbit, but I've only ever met astronauts who flew around the Moon, not landed on it. The landings were clearly not faked however, and each point made by conspiracy theorists pushing that nonsense has been refuted. An EU observatory in Chile has photographed the Apollo XI lunar landing site, I gather, and decided to sit on the photos for political reasons. We know that a laser reflector was left on the lunar surface - that's how we measure the precise distance between the Earth and the Moon.
 
User avatar
TheFlyingDisk
Posts: 1902
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:31 am

Spyhunter wrote:
I do indeed mind the human tragedy 9MMPQ and have spoken out in an effort to prevent further tragedy. I am not 'stepping over' evidence, merely requiring an audit trail.


I have to stop you there simply because your "proof" have no audit trail as well.

In fact you've shown no proof, only suppositions.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO
 
User avatar
zeke
Posts: 14140
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:42 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:00 pm

Looks like another sizeable piece was found washed up in Africa.
Human rights lawyers are "ambulance chasers of the very worst kind.'" - Sky News
 
User avatar
SomebodyInTLS
Posts: 1780
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:29 pm

zeke wrote:
Looks like another sizeable piece was found washed up in Africa.


Any link?
"As with most things related to aircraft design, it's all about the trade-offs and much more nuanced than A.net likes to make out."
 
User avatar
LIJet
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:16 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:42 pm

SomebodyInTLS wrote:
zeke wrote:
Looks like another sizeable piece was found washed up in Africa.


Any link?


Here's one.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-27/m ... is/7790688
 
EIDL
Posts: 885
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:46 pm

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-27/m ... is/7790688

We're now going to be told it was "planted", of course.
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:14 pm

In response to EIDL it would hardly have come from 370 if it was on the coast of East Africa, given that the flight was shot down over the SCS!

I am sure there will be further wreckage, and I am quite sure the Chinese will have loaned some more of their 777 bits. What there won't be will be an audit trail to 370. What we need is not isolated bits of wreckage but the aircraft itself, which an exhaustive sonar survey of the SIO has failed to reveal, unsurprisingly.

The probability of the Janet & John official Malaysian report turning out to be right is lower than a genuine CVR tape turning up recording a co-pilot telling the pilot that "we have our clearance Clarence" and the pilot asking the Flight Engineer "what's our vector, Victor?",even on United.
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:13 pm

EIDL wrote:
We're now going to be told it was "planted", of course.

It certainly should be possible to verify a piece that size, if Boeing is willing to spend the time checking it out.


BTW
Please don't feed the troll. There must be a discussion site somewhere devoted to Roswell if anyone here is interested in bantering about such things.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6977
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:39 am

Something positive: 'Search for MH370 may be extended by Australia if funding can be found'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/ ... n-be-found

Spyhunter wrote:
In response to EIDL it would hardly have come from 370 if it was on the coast of East Africa, given that the flight was shot down over the SCS!


The main wreckage site has not yet been found in the SIO because:

1) They are searching in the wrong area (possibly not far off though) because the 'ghost flight ending' scenario that underpinned the current search area might not have happened. Again, a glide from altitude followed by a controlled ditching attempt could place the crash site and thus wreckage over 100 miles outside of the current search area in ANY direction. This is what I believe the reason for not finding the wreckage yet is.

2) For whatever reason, the wreckage was missed:

'MH370 search to look closely ASAP at unresolved sonar contacts'

https://blogs.crikey.com.au/planetalkin ... acts-asap/


Again, SpyHunter, nothing from a 777 has been confirmed being found in the SCS - contrary to your claim. Nothing. Not a shred of the massive plane has washed up on any of the land surrounding the SCS because it didn't crash there. Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, etc... Nothing... But... Slowly, parts of a 777 have been washing up mostly on the West side of the Indian Ocean; I wonder why? Only one 777 is missing. The data put it in the Indian Ocean. 777 wreckage has been washing up in the Indian Ocean. The drift current models are pretty consistent with everything. Your SCS scenario is deeply flawed. Flight MH370 ended in the SIO. It doesn't take a high score on an IQ test to work that out...
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:44 am

It's as if we have come full circle, Now we have a NAV30 redux, complete with a full stock of enablers.

Why does this only happen on MH-370 threads?
 
PlanesNTrains
Posts: 9526
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:19 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:08 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Of course if the plane were found that would change matters altogether. Anyone reading Zeke's posts with respect would think it had been found. As I predicted in March 2014, however, the SIO search has proved fruitless, despite the use of modern sidescan sonar. The missing 777 hasn't been found in the SIO because it isn't in the SIO. It's at the bottom of the SCS. Don't forget that naval assets with high-performance active sonar were involved in the search, most being withdrawn once sonar scans showed no sign of a 777-sized target and word got around the Intelligence Community about the shoot-down, which was caught on satellite. There's your evidence, Zeke, but of course the public is never shown the SATINT.


"Of course if the plane were found that would change matters altogether". Were they to find it in the SIO, what would you say? Would you accept that you were mistaken or would there be an explanation of how it got there?

"Anyone reading Zeke's posts with respect would think it had been found." Anyone reading your posts would think NO debris had been found.

"...and word got around the Intelligence Community about the shoot-down, which was caught on satellite. There's your evidence, Zeke..." So you making a statement is evidence, but actual physical debris and presented facts from investigators is rubbish? Where is YOUR evidence? Your statements don't count, no matter how colorful they are.

I'm at a loss as to how you expect people to just discard everything that is known and to accept the your statements as if they are a proven fact?
-Dave


MAX’d out on MAX threads. If you are starting a thread, and it’s about the MAX - stop. There’s already a thread that covers it.
 
spacecadet
Posts: 3484
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2001 3:36 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:25 am

salttee wrote:
Why does this only happen on MH-370 threads?


Apparently you've never seen a TWA 800 thread!
I'm tired of being a wanna-be league bowler. I wanna be a league bowler!
 
User avatar
NamGunner
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:36 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:32 am

Not worth opening a new topic on this.

I was reading a story in Airwise on the search for MH370. http://news.airwise.com/story/mh370-search-looking-in-the-wrong-place

The director of the Dutch company leading the search, which could be called off in three months, was quoted as saying:

"If it's not there, it means it's somewhere else,"

The context is that he was discussing the possibility that they are searching in the wrong place because the aircraft could have glided further than previously thought.

Still, that quote certainly covers all of the possibilities.
----------------------------
'Gunner
 
Auchmithie
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:43 am

PlanesNTrains wrote:

"Of course if the plane were found that would change matters altogether". Were they to find it in the SIO, what would you say? Would you accept that you were mistaken or would there be an explanation of how it got there?


It would undoubtedly be a fake Chinese 777 dropped off the back of a ship with the assistance of the German DVD.
 
User avatar
cougar15
Posts: 1417
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:51 am

Looks like the bottom corner of a ULD
some you lose, others you can´t win!
 
User avatar
zeke
Posts: 14140
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:42 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:24 am

Don't think so, looks like honeycomb core which is not typical of a ULD. Comparing it to the boat for size, possibly nose gear door ?
Human rights lawyers are "ambulance chasers of the very worst kind.'" - Sky News
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:10 pm

spacecadet wrote:
Apparently you've never seen a TWA 800 thread!

It's also true that NAV30 was spouting nonsense throughout the AF 447 thread. I probably should have said: 'missing airliners threads.'
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:48 pm

If the plane were to be found in the SIO then of course I would change my position - I recognise facts, but one has to distinguish hard fact from planted evidence. My firm understanding is that Boeing ID'd the wreckage found in the SCS as from a 777, which could only have been MH370. It was clearly aircraft wreckage and no other aircraft was lost over the SCS in a time frame which could account for floating wreckage.

The Dutchman quoted (from Smit-Tak?) is right. The wreckage isn't there. I accept the gliding point - the aircraft could have glided 75 - 80 nm from the tanks dry position, assuming it was at altitude. The problem is that modern side-scan sonar can cover 100 square miles of ocean on a quick and dirty basis very quickly, and 10,000 square nautical miles wouldn't take too long to search given the size of the target, even allowing for the ocean floor contours.

If the plane were in the SIO it would have been found by now.

Not sure if the Roswell point was tongue in cheek or not - it probably was but many quite sane people have bought into the conspiracy theory about alien autopsies, etc. There were no aliens at Roswell, there is no evidence that any ETs have ever visited Earth and no alien technologies have been used either by the Nazis or anyone else. Technologies like stealth are the product of brilliant human minds and powerful computers. The F-117 looked out of this world - I've seen the prototype - because it employed new design concepts and was the product of a new design philosophy, emphasising low heat and radar signature at the expense of payload/range and performance.

No idea who NAV30 is I'm afraid - I'm new to this site. AF447 was more difficult to crack for the Intelligence Community (INTELCOM) in one sense, in that we/they had no electro-optical imagery of the attack to go on, due to the cloud cover, and had to fall back on infra-red imagery, although this showed the warhead detonating. There were also slight temperature changes on the fuselage due to the slow depressurisation - once you get hull rupture and depressurisation you tend to get a loss of cabin temperature, which in turn makes the skin slightly cooler, at least with alloy hulls. In another sense it was easier, as the person of interest (Mike Harris) was easy to spot.

It is easy to mock that which you don't understand!
 
User avatar
9MMPQ
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:07 pm

I do indeed mind the human tragedy 9MMPQ and have spoken out in an effort to prevent further tragedy.


You have a very peculiar way of dealing with realities & having had a very unqiue perspective on some of these disasters i'm not laughing.

Once governments and intelligence agencies get involved evidence tends to get fabricated, in which case it isn't evidence at all. Take my own case, eg: a memory stick was swapped. The new stick when tested didn't have my fingerprints and DNA on it, and its batch number showed it was probably in Singapore when I am supposed to have acquired it thousands of miles away. 'My' laptop hard drive turned out to be the wrong type for the laptop, with a warranty expiry date 18 months after mine.


And similarly some could use your argument to argue you have done all this yourself to hide under the ''being framed'' cover seeing as you are apparently well connected to the intelligence community yourself. Just because things are said online doesn't excuse us from dealing with some realities. At this point why not go Edward Snowden on the world rather then limit yourself to airliners.net ?

Time to take a beackseat & avoid the rest of the entertainment that's become this thread i guess.
I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.
 
buzzard302
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:30 am

Spyhunter, do you really believe you could get every accident investigation board to participate in such a large scale investigation and not take a critical eye to the evidence? The fabrications and cover ups that you suggest are so impossible, you could never physically alter (clean up, modify debris, etc) such a large accident, nor could you keep such a large group of people on board with a huge lie. It would take so many people on so many levels to accomplish what you suggest, and someone would spill the beans quickly. We can't even get a small office to agree on a pizza order for lunch.

I think you should take your evidence public, you stand to make a huge breakthrough and name for yourself all over the world. Who else in the intelligence community are you working with that can collaborate your evidence?
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6977
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:49 am

In this post I will also respond to a few earlier comments by SpyHunter that I forgot to respond to earlier or are important.

Spyhunter wrote:
If the plane were to be found in the SIO then of course I would change my position - I recognise facts, but one has to distinguish hard fact from planted evidence.


You see, planted evidence seems to be a convenient excuse that you use to support your version of events, with MH370, AF447, and with the so called planted memory stick... You claim official versions of the said events are wrong and rely on planted evidence, but you think that we will take your word of the said events as being supported by "hard fact" just because you say so? Do you think your word is "hard fact" more so than that of the authorities that you dismiss? Seriously? Nonetheless, I enjoy your posts. Thank you for your time and effort.

Spyhunter wrote:
My firm understanding is that Boeing ID'd the wreckage found in the SCS as from a 777, which could only have been MH370. It was clearly aircraft wreckage and no other aircraft was lost over the SCS in a time frame which could account for floating wreckage.


Where is the "hard fact" that you require in order to support your claim that Boeing ID'd the SCS wreckage as coming from a 777? You never respond to this point. All you say is "my firm understanding" blah blah blah... Provide us with hard fact - the same hard fact that you require - to support this claim. Again, no 777 wreckage was confirmed coming from the SCS. That item could have been anything as there are millions of pieces of junk floating in the SCS, as well as past ship wrecks, etc.

Spyhunter wrote:
If the plane were in the SIO it would have been found by now.


If it were in the much, much, much smaller SCS, which is *mostly* surrounded by land within a few 100kms on either side, then it would have been found by now.

Why has not a single part of the 777 been found in the SCS despite a thorough search lasting 2 weeks from day 1 in the SCS before the SAR moved slowly towards the SIO?

Spyhunter wrote:
No idea who NAV30 is I'm afraid - I'm new to this site.


NAV30 is a SCS theorist. NAV30 was previously known as NAV20. NAV30 has always believed MH370 went in "then and there" - to use his words. NAV30 has not responded to any questions since wreckage has been turning up in the SIO because it goes against his SCS scenario.

Spyhunter wrote:
Nice to see the professionalism of pilots being defended. Airline pilots are NOT generally given to murdering their passengers, or committing suicide. Captain Shah was a good man, and a dedicated pilot. He took care of his passengers, exhibited a high degree of professionalism in his work and was proud of his profession. He had every right to be.
From reply 72

Pilots do occasionally do intentionally take down their planes killing themselves and those on board in the process. A GermanWings FO, as you know, locked the Captain out of the cockpit before crashing into a mountain months AFTER MH370. The FedEx 705 jumpseat rider, off duty FE Auburn Calloway, had a more cunning plan to make it look like an accident - luckily he failed. SilkAir 185. EgyptAir 990. A few others... All with different endings and for different reasons, so nothing can be rules out. Some say Z had no motive. Myself and others believe he did. Whatever. I guess we might never know what really happened. But flying into the KL towers straight away would have been much easier if it was only a suicide mission and he did not have a family to protect. If Z did it he did it in a way that has had long lasting consequence. He made the government he hated look like fools. Aircraft tracking is on the improve. He did it in a way in which 'accident' is still a possibility to blame can't be pinned on him - he protected his family.

Spyhunter wrote:
Is there any particular reason, by the way, why 777Jet's profile photo is of a 747-400, or am I just being picky?


I can't believe I forgot to answer this earlier. I was thinking the same thing the other day. Basically, the beauty of the 747 wing is hard to beat. I have a few pics of 777 wings w/ engines and they just don't look good. Despite being made by God (to use the sarcastic words of a well respected a.netter), the 777 wing is no where near a good looking in a pic than the 747 wing. I do have a nice 777 wingtip pic so I might use that one day.

Spyhunter wrote:
Suicide, say the anti-Shah brigade, but if he wanted to commit suicide he could have done that over the South China Sea, indeed he he could have committed suicide on his way to the airport.
From reply 85

There is no anti-Shah brigade. There is a camp who believe that the Captain intentionally taking MH370 is the most likely scenario in their opinion. I belong to that camp. IMHO, out of all the scenarios combined, I give 96% out of a total of 100% to Z doing it. However, with new evidence, my thinking could easily change. I would not be surprised whatever happened. Moreover, I don't really care what happened - it makes no difference to me. If I was wrong, it won't be the first time and it won't be the last time.

Spyhunter wrote:
I return to a point I made earlier - what was Captain Shah DOING over this remote part of the ocean? Commercial airline pilots tend to be rational people.
From reply 204

*Tend* to be rational people. Most are. Almost all are. It turns out that a dozen or so have not been.
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
7BOEING7
Posts: 3039
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:52 am

And now for another theory that's "out in left field".

The latest issue of Smithsonian Air & Space has an article by an author trying to peddle her book that suggests the Captain was in the lavatory when a rapid depressurization took place and remained there until his oxygen ran out while the copilot never put his oxygen mask on and some how in his 30-60 seconds of useful consciousness managed to flail around the cockpit turning off the transponder. She doesn't mention how he found time to reverse course and program the FMC for the flight to the SIO however.

I guess it's time to cancel my subscription when they start printing garbage like that.
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:59 pm

The Smithsonian also claim that the Me 262 was the world's first jet fighter! (The Meter was first, by 3 months, as J W A Taylor revealed in the 60s).

Responding to Buzzard203 (pseudonym inspired by the engine, I take it?), you would be surprised at what governments are able to get covered up. Civil service whistle-blowers are rare. Most are too worried about their promotion prospects or pension. Not 'every' accident investigation body is involved in the MH370 cover-up, just the NTSB, AAIB and the Malaysians, with a bit of help from the Aussies. As I think I have pointed out both NTSB and AAIB have been caught out in deliberate lies, NTSB over TWA800, e.g., and AAIB over Flight 38, where the fuel didn't freeze. Don't know how they get on over ordering pizzas.

I have gone public on the 370 shoot-down, but the mainstream media have ignored my comments. Spyhunter has had a big impact in INTELCOM but so far no newspaper has dared to review it.

No arguments 777Jet over the 747 wing, a fine piece of design. No need to change the photo! NAV would do well to have a closer look at the wreckage. Dumping wreckage is an old trick.

Jury still out on Germanwings. The Calloway incident was admittedly bad, but turns on its own facts. His plea of insanity was rightly rejected, although it is a pity that the death sentence is not available for air piracy, which this was, albeit with attempted insurance fraud thrown in. Yes, there have been incidents of suicidal or criminal behaviour by pilots but they are vanishingly rare.

At the risk of patronising some posters there seems to be a lack of understanding about the capabilities of satellites, which picked up the shoot-down.

Satellite imagery (SATINT) can be hundreds of miles off track. Of course you only have a limited horizon, but the SCS is a sensitive area covered by more than bird. Upper air is cold and infra-red imaging is more effective when the background temperature is low. A detonating warhead at altitude will usually show up very nicely. With computer enhancement you can even get good electro-optical imaging at night. The birds no longer switch off- that goes back to the 60s and chemical film. It follows that you can get good imagery of a low-interest area traversed by birds on an orbit taking them over Afghanistan or China. Most of the downloaded imagery is never viewed, but if you have an incident you can dial it up.

The shoot-down was caught on satellite, and satellites confirmed that no 777-sized target flew to the SIO from the north that night. That's why INTELCOM is confident about what happened to MH370.

Getting a bird moved can be great fun, by the way. The NRO hate it, as the birds have a limited fuel supply. I've only ever had a bird moved twice, thankfully leading to a very useful intel yield each time, otherwise I'd never have heard the end of it! The first time was over the DVD's HQ in Dachau. They got to know soon enough, but not before a huge amount of intelligence had been acquired, leading to a tighter NSA focus on Germany.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:15 pm

More debris that is believed to be from MH370 has been found nearby Mozambique.

Image

Image

Sources
https://twitter.com/mozguide/status/769118524472164352/
https://twitter.com/Airlandseaman/statu ... 477138944/
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
AS512
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:08 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
More debris that is believed to be from MH370 has been found nearby Mozambique.

Image

Image

Sources
https://twitter.com/mozguide/status/769118524472164352/
https://twitter.com/Airlandseaman/statu ... 477138944/


What would the line of screws that are in the red be going to? Is there an access panel in that area of the tail? I wasn't able to find any pictures showing anything that would be in that area.
 
User avatar
7BOEING7
Posts: 3039
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:19 am

AS512 wrote:

What would the line of screws that are in the red be going to? Is there an access panel in that area of the tail? I wasn't able to find any pictures showing anything that would be in that area.


There are several vertical panels that make up the vertical stabilizer.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=di ... ajaxhist=0
 
blacksoviet
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:50 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:24 am

MH 370 landed at NKW and was most likely scrapped onsite.
 
User avatar
Moose135
Posts: 3074
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:27 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:18 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
More debris that is believed to be from MH370 has been found nearby Mozambique.

Didn't you get the memo, Karel? "More debris that was planted near Mozambique..." :shock:
KC-135 - Passing gas and taking names!
 
User avatar
InsideMan
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:49 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:14 pm

Dear Spyhunter,

please provide ONE piece of irrefutable evidence with intact accounting trail, as you may call it.
For ANYTHING you claim to know. Just one teeny weeny piece. Please! I'm curious, I really am!
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Responding to Inside Man, photographs of the debris, the lack of confirmation of the SIO theory from the Vietnamese and the Indians, the lack of confirmation from the Jindalee OTH radar system, the CarNic radar upgrade and eyewitness accounts are all in the public domain. My claim of a shoot-down had not been denied by the way.

There is no audit trail linking any of the wreckage found with MH370. Painting a bit of 777 and bashing it about a bit would be straightforward for the Chinese. After their IL-96s were caught on satellite dumping bits of wreckage in the SIO I imagine they've moved to using Chinese-flagged freighters/container ships, or possibly even subs. This latest piece is small and would probably get through a torpedo loading hatch on a Kilo.

If you want conspiracy theories try those claiming that MH17 is really the missing 370. I've just had a bunch of those responding to my latest column on http://www.VeteransToday.com. I'm not buying, partly because I know what happened to the flight, but also because the photos being circulated are cropped and could be of any Malaysian 777-200. The window panel often cited appears to me to be easily swapped for an ordinary window. MH17 and MH370 were clearly two different aircraft. Quite how Malaysian could getaway with covering up 'finding' 370 and putting it back into service with a new fin number is beyond me, not least since the fleet numbers match - one 777-200 down after 370, two after 17.

The Diego Garcia/Israel theory is obvious nonsense.
 
PlaneInsomniac
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:34 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
The Smithsonian also claim that the Me 262 was the world's first jet fighter! (The Meter was first, by 3 months, as J W A Taylor revealed in the 60s).

Responding to Buzzard203 (pseudonym inspired by the engine, I take it?), you would be surprised at what governments are able to get covered up. Civil service whistle-blowers are rare. Most are too worried about their promotion prospects or pension. Not 'every' accident investigation body is involved in the MH370 cover-up, just the NTSB, AAIB and the Malaysians, with a bit of help from the Aussies. As I think I have pointed out both NTSB and AAIB have been caught out in deliberate lies, NTSB over TWA800, e.g., and AAIB over Flight 38, where the fuel didn't freeze. Don't know how they get on over ordering pizzas.

I have gone public on the 370 shoot-down, but the mainstream media have ignored my comments. Spyhunter has had a big impact in INTELCOM but so far no newspaper has dared to review it.

No arguments 777Jet over the 747 wing, a fine piece of design. No need to change the photo! NAV would do well to have a closer look at the wreckage. Dumping wreckage is an old trick.

Jury still out on Germanwings. The Calloway incident was admittedly bad, but turns on its own facts. His plea of insanity was rightly rejected, although it is a pity that the death sentence is not available for air piracy, which this was, albeit with attempted insurance fraud thrown in. Yes, there have been incidents of suicidal or criminal behaviour by pilots but they are vanishingly rare.

At the risk of patronising some posters there seems to be a lack of understanding about the capabilities of satellites, which picked up the shoot-down.

Satellite imagery (SATINT) can be hundreds of miles off track. Of course you only have a limited horizon, but the SCS is a sensitive area covered by more than bird. Upper air is cold and infra-red imaging is more effective when the background temperature is low. A detonating warhead at altitude will usually show up very nicely. With computer enhancement you can even get good electro-optical imaging at night. The birds no longer switch off- that goes back to the 60s and chemical film. It follows that you can get good imagery of a low-interest area traversed by birds on an orbit taking them over Afghanistan or China. Most of the downloaded imagery is never viewed, but if you have an incident you can dial it up.

The shoot-down was caught on satellite, and satellites confirmed that no 777-sized target flew to the SIO from the north that night. That's why INTELCOM is confident about what happened to MH370.

Getting a bird moved can be great fun, by the way. The NRO hate it, as the birds have a limited fuel supply. I've only ever had a bird moved twice, thankfully leading to a very useful intel yield each time, otherwise I'd never have heard the end of it! The first time was over the DVD's HQ in Dachau. They got to know soon enough, but not before a huge amount of intelligence had been acquired, leading to a tighter NSA focus on Germany.


In case anybody is wondering what this lunatic is rambling on about - I could not help googling:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=94361

"DVD stands for Deutsches Verteidigungs Dienst, or German Defense Service. It was set up by German spymaster Admiral Wilhelm Canaris in 1943/4 ... They have a UK operation, known as GO2, inspiration for Ian Fleming’s fictional ‘OO’ section. The Bilderberg group and Trilateral Commission are DVD front organisations, although most of their members are unaware of that – you have to get through to the hard, inner core before you get the intelligence connection. Nice Trilats like Judge Bill Webster (hi Bill!) are nothing whatsoever to do with the DVD. The DEA boys south of the border will occasionally encounter the Krauts who control the cartels, but they usually stay pretty deep."

So, yeah, apparently the entire world is run by a surviving underground Nazi organisation.

Unfortunately, this speaks volumes about what has become of the a.net forums. An obivoulsy mentally ill 4-week member who never paid a membership fee spamming one of the few remaining threads with out-of-control conspiracy theories about not even the topic at hand, but random historical events, at 30-minute intervals. But according to DM and the crew, a.net is in perfect shape...
Am I cured? Slept 5 hours on last long-haul flight...
 
Planesmart
Posts: 2891
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:18 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:49 pm

PlaneInsomniac wrote:
Unfortunately, this speaks volumes about what has become of the a.net forums. An obivoulsy mentally ill 4-week member who never paid a membership fee spamming one of the few remaining threads with out-of-control conspiracy theories about not even the topic at hand, but random historical events, at 30-minute intervals. But according to DM and the crew, a.net is in perfect shape...

At least he's articulate, polite and entertaining, which is more than can be said for some posters on other threads.
 
salttee
Posts: 3149
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:26 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:53 pm

PlaneInsomniac wrote:
this speaks volumes about what has become of the a.net forums.

Its been this way for a couple of years. Lately we see the same member here carrying on a dialogue with this troll who fed NAV30 for months on end back in 2014.

This nonsense undermines all the real discussion and information posted in this thread for a casual visitor.
But I guess it pleases those who come to A.net for polite entertaining fluff.
 
User avatar
AerolineasAR343
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:43 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:14 am

Spyhunter, I'm sorry if you have answered this before but haven't found it, what is your theory/the prevalent theory in the INTELCOM about Egyptair 990? There are conflicting reports about that one.

Oh and also, since the 1982 episode was brought by an illegitimate government, and since we as a country have a history of democracy for over 30 years, can Argentina be counted again in the Good Guys pile? I would like that.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6977
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:23 am

7BOEING7 wrote:
And now for another theory that's "out in left field".

The latest issue of Smithsonian Air & Space has an article by an author trying to peddle her book that suggests the Captain was in the lavatory when a rapid depressurization took place and remained there until his oxygen ran out while the copilot never put his oxygen mask on and some how in his 30-60 seconds of useful consciousness managed to flail around the cockpit turning off the transponder. She doesn't mention how he found time to reverse course and program the FMC for the flight to the SIO however.

I guess it's time to cancel my subscription when they start printing garbage like that.


What a stupid theory.

Sounds like something written by somebody out of work and desperate to make a quick buck. Well, now she has SpyHunter's theory to compete with ;)
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6977
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:28 am

salttee wrote:
PlaneInsomniac wrote:
this speaks volumes about what has become of the a.net forums.

Its been this way for a couple of years. Lately we see the same member here carrying on a dialogue with this troll who fed NAV30 for months on end back in 2014.

This nonsense undermines all the real discussion and information posted in this thread for a casual visitor.
But I guess it pleases those who come to A.net for polite entertaining fluff.


Don't forget the regular or two in past MH370 threads who had three or so different usernames - and that was when you had to pay to join ;)
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
TheFlyingDisk
Posts: 1902
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:43 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:38 am

Spyhunter wrote:
There is no audit trail linking any of the wreckage found with MH370. Painting a bit of 777 and bashing it about a bit would be straightforward for the Chinese. After their IL-96s were caught on satellite dumping bits of wreckage in the SIO I imagine they've moved to using Chinese-flagged freighters/container ships, or possibly even subs. This latest piece is small and would probably get through a torpedo loading hatch on a Kilo.


China don't have IL-96s.
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Quite right Flying Disk, I meant 76's of course - bit difficult to chuck aircraft bits out of the back of a 96!

I think Argentina is on her way back to joining the Good Guys, with the Peronists out of power again. We'd like them to recognise British sovereignty over the Falklands, however!

Re Egyptair 990 (767-300ER SU-GAP) I think the prevalent view inside INTELCOM is to go with the NTSB version, i.e. pilot suicide. I've not looked at 990 in detail, but I note the presence of a large number of Egyptian staff officers on the flight, which is an anomaly. Given the redundancy of the elevator controls on the 76 a starboard elevator control unit failure seems unlikely. Fabrication of the CVR and FDR also seems unlikely, as they were recovered by the US Navy. I regard sabotage as a remote possibility. I suspect that the defector was right and that relief first officer al-Batouti had been demoted by EgyptAir, however as a motive for mass-murder and suicide it does seem thin. He might have been traumatised by his war experiences, and his daughter was gravely ill, but again, as explanations for his actions these are on the thin side. I therefore go with NTSB, but only on a probable cause basis - more evidence may yet emerge and this one may have to be revisited.

I hope PlaneInsomniac gets some sleep, with respect. Mental illness and controverting official accounts of aviation disasters are not the same thing - I respectfully recommend you read my book! You might enjoy Chapter 21, on the Comets. Amongst my revelations are the fact that RAE misled the Cohen Inquiry over the number of hours the Yoke Uncle fuselage was in the test tank, and the pressures in the test tank. As I have observed above, there aren't that many mentally ill members of Mensa. The problem with group thinking is that people in the group tend to leave the thinking to everybody else.

If you had read my book, with respect, you would have discovered that I specifically discount the DVD as a Nazi organisation. The Nazis weren't that bright and were largely installed by German Intelligence, the Abwehr, which was the principal component of the DVD. Canaris, the director of the DVD from 1943 until his death in 1978, was most emphatically NOT a Nazi, nor was his deputy Generalleutnant Erwin von Lahousen.

And yes,Judge Bill Webster and I have met. He's a fine man, with respect, and was a great director of both the FBI and CIA. If I may tell a little anecdote, Bill had invited me to a working breakfast at his club, the Metropolitan, in Washington, and in walked Jim Woolsey, another former CIA Director of my acquaintance, with a nice former Secretary of the Army, Clifford Alexander, a gent, if I may say so. Bill didn't know I knew Jim and Jim didn't know I knew Bill. I waved across the room to Jjim, who of course wandered over to our table. Clifford Alexander wasn't expecting to find a British barrister at the Metropolitan who knew two former directors of the CIA!

It's rather funny really. Some people accuse me of being a fantasist, including on this thread, yet in the last week I have been publicly accused of working for MI6, the CIA AND the Mossad! For the record I have worked WITH all three, but FOR none of them. Mossad are the most fun, MI6 the most polite and CIA the most generous when it comes to buying drinks. They also offered me $330,000 for bailing one of their guys out of the hoosegow, but I turned them down, not because I wasn't worth it, but because the whole thing was black as Hades and they were going to pay me out of the Seychelles from an account swollen with finds they'd lifted from the KGB. Barristers are allowed to accept large fees (no surprise there!) and can even be paid in cash (although their clerks will give you a receipt, a concept which caused the CIA some amusement),but they may NOT knowingly receive stolen cash!

The dear old Blackburn Beverley, alluded to by one poster, performed stirling work in Malaya, by the way, dropping Peter de la Billiere and the boys from 22 SAS in the successful operation during the Emergency which led to the capture of the notorious Chinese terrorist Ah Hoi. I imagine that Alan Lloyd was somewhere in the vicinity - he usually was in the old days when 22 were doing the Lord's work. The Westland Whirlwind helo was actually about as fast, going forward, as the Beverly, which had a 'built-in headwind'. Let's just say it didn't need speed-brakes.
 
User avatar
777Jet
Posts: 6977
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:29 am

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:08 am

Spyhunter wrote:
For the record I have worked WITH all three, but FOR none of them. Mossad are the most fun, MI6 the most polite and CIA the most generous when it comes to buying drinks. They also offered me $330,000 for bailing one of their guys out of the hoosegow, but I turned them down, not because I wasn't worth it, but because the whole thing was black as Hades and they were going to pay me out of the Seychelles from an account swollen with finds they'd lifted from the KGB.


Interesting...

Spyhunter, thank you for at least providing a new / alternative scenario to MH370. At least your scenario is detailed and you can answer questions, unlike those who just say 'it went North and is in a hanger' blah blah blah, before vanishing from this site...

On its own your scenario on MH370 is quite interesting, and whilst myself and many others don't agree with it, people might have given your MH370 scenario more thought if you did not claim that AF447 was shot down and the AF447 boxes were planted, etc. Having said that, if you goal is to prevent passenger aircraft from being taken out by SAMs then I can fully understand why you brought your AF447 scenario into the discussion.

I enjoy reading your posts and appreciate how you remain very polite (and articulate - like another poster mentioned) despite others insulting you.
DC10-10/30,MD82/88/90, 717,727,732/3/4/5/7/8/9ER,742/4,752/3,763/ER,772/E/L/3/W,788/9, 306,320,321,332/3,346,359,388
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:58 am

Thank you for the kind words, 777Jet. Of course I realised that some in the aviation community might find AF447 being shot down as well a stretch, but as I always told my intelligence students: tell it like it is, and always give your true opinion. You may get flak in return, but it will be less damaging than the flak Ira Eaker and dear old Bomber Harris's boys had to put up with over Berlin. Sticks and stones, etc.

Part of the problem is the excessive deference, with respect, paid to black boxes. They are a vital tool, but because the DVD or its French black agency can arrange to have them duplicated, albeit that it's a process which takes some time (I don't think they can do it in less than 7 days) , their value in the case of shoot-down or sabotage is limited. The audit trail for the black boxes then becomes all important.

It is not impossible that the EgyptAir black boxes were fabricated, as the US Navy probably located them via their beacons either directly, i.e. beacon still active, or indirectly, i.e. transmissions being picked up and setting the search parameters. The DVD have deep-water capability, one of the reasons why the US SOSUS network in the Atlantic has been upgraded. EgyptAir however preceded my discovery of the DVD and my briefing in of NSA and ONI. The SOSUS network in 1999 had been allowed to degrade from its Cold War peak.

My ONI and NSA files are in several layers of security, by the way. The stuff about the DVD tends to go in above Top Secret. It's quite funny talking to a new person at say the ONI's excellent Nimitz Intelligence Center, as I did during 'Operation Vulcan' in 2012 . My ID was swiftly established via the incoming number and voice recognition, the initial response was wary and of the 'how did you get this number, Sir ' type, then my files were presumably accessed, the nice lady intelligence officer who picked up the phone obviously didn't have clearance for some of them and the response became 'how may we help you, Sir', with a quite different tone of voice! If you want to make friends with the US Navy give them timely and actionable intelligence about a new threat to their carriers. I didn't end up on Enterprise because the US Navy had suddenly turned her into a cruise ship.

I answer questions because I am trying to work the problem with intellectual rigour. If somebody raises a query, as they are fully entitled to do, it needs answering. If it can't be answered then the analysis may be faulty.
 
User avatar
N14AZ
Posts: 3866
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:24 am

777Jet wrote:
people might have given your MH370 scenario more thought if you did not claim that AF447 was shot down and the AF447 boxes were planted, etc

Exactly (where is the green "check"-smiley?)

And it doesn’t stop with AF447…
Spyhunter wrote:
Jury still out on Germanwings

What do you mean?

Spyhunter wrote:
In response to EIDL it would hardly have come from 370 if it was on the coast of East Africa, given that the flight was shot down over the SCS!

As I said before I am not a native speaker. “given that” is a term used when referring to a fact. So is it already a fact that MH370 was shot down over the SCS?

Spyhunter wrote:
In response to PlanesNTrains my agenda is simple: I want to avoid further airliner shoot-downs using medium or long range SAMs, a threat to which the aviation community has been blind since TWA800.

And this is wonderful motivation. The problem I see, however, is that this might be the wrong forum for this purpose? May I quote from airliners.net:
Discussions about factual events happening in the airline and general aviation industries.

I cannot find the forum rules in this new forum format. I remember that it includes more information on what can be discussed and what should not be discussed.

Spyhunter wrote:
No comment on N14AZ's love life!

What a pity, if there is one unsolved mystery on earth that can only explained with conspiracy then it is the fact that my wife stayed with me for more than 20 years… I wouldn’t stand being next to me for a day, let alone 20 years…. ;-)
 
buzzard302
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:06 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:23 am

Spyhunter wrote:
Thank you for the kind words, 777Jet. Of course I realised that some in the aviation community might find AF447 being shot down as well a stretch, but as I always told my intelligence students: tell it like it is, and always give your true opinion. You may get flak in return, but it will be less damaging than the flak Ira Eaker and dear old Bomber Harris's boys had to put up with over Berlin. Sticks and stones, etc.

Part of the problem is the excessive deference, with respect, paid to black boxes. They are a vital tool, but because the DVD or its French black agency can arrange to have them duplicated, albeit that it's a process which takes some time (I don't think they can do it in less than 7 days) , their value in the case of shoot-down or sabotage is limited. The audit trail for the black boxes then becomes all important.

I answer questions because I am trying to work the problem with intellectual rigour. If somebody raises a query, as they are fully entitled to do, it needs answering. If it can't be answered then the analysis may be faulty.


Spyhunter, it is documented that AF447 sent maintenance fault codes via ACARS during it's time of distress (and during regular flight for that matter). It is my understanding that the transmission occurred approximately every 10 minutes, and that AF maintenance had in fact received real time transmissions before the crash. One key fault that was transmitted was a pitot fault, and also faults relating to independent computer systems disagreeing on data parameters. The faults that occurred during this period were certainly not fabricated, and they certainly don't correspond to a shoot down type incident. Even if the post crash evidence was altered or fabricated as you suggest, how do you explain the real time ACARS data that was sent before the crash, being that it doesn't jive with being shot down?
 
User avatar
Spyhunter
Posts: 221
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:45 pm

In response to N14AZ, yes it is a fact that MH370 was shot down over the SCS. It is not an incontrovertible fact and differing theories have been advanced. It is also a fact that the hull was lost and it is clearly an appropriate issue for this forum to discuss.

The ACARS data on 447 probably was not fabricated (remember this is digitally generated and it is not impossible to manipulate the data - it's not like a radio message which several independent sources might intercept in real time). There may well have been a pitot tube problem, but it may have followed warhead detonation. The aircraft wasn't blown out of the sky - the Fakour-2 has a proximity fuze, and detonated beneath the aircraft. Ten minutes from detonation to impact with the ocean would be reasonable as the poor pilots wrestled to gain control and get a Mayday message out. Multiple system failures are symptomatic of a proximity fuzed detonation, as you have high-seed shrapnel impacting at multiple points. As readers may tell I have huge sympathy for Captain Dubois and his crew, who were faced with an unprovoked attack on their aircraft without warning, in international airspace. The aircraft was not fitted, as it should have been, with radar warning equipment, which would have alerted the crew to the painting of their aircraft by fire control radar. Visibility was poor and from the cockpit I doubt the incoming would even have been visible, and it was in a radar blind-spot.

Simultaneous icing of three heated pitot tubes, as per the BEA report, is improbable.

My attention has been drawn to a rather good column by Paul Craig Roberts, who draws attention to Professor Lance deHaven-Smith's book Conspiracy Theory in America (University of Texas Press, 2013). Professor deHaven-Smith came across the original CIA directive re planting the term 'conspiracy theorist' in the media as part of the Agency's effort to shore up the Warren Commission Report. One should be cautious about using the term, and remember that is was coined as part of an effort to cover up a very real conspiracy, as it happens by the DVD, to assassinate President Kennedy. Since he was shot by bullets of at least two different calibres from at least two different directions he clearly cannot have been shot by just one man, not least using a rifle which whose sights were not zeroed in and which lacked an ammunition clip. As I mention in my book I worked with, indeed represented, the CIA officer who delivered the clip to the Warren Commission, about three months after the rifle was handed in. :)
 
PlanesNTrains
Posts: 9526
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:19 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:36 pm

Spyhunter wrote:
In response to N14AZ, yes it is a fact that MH370 was shot down over the SCS.


With respect, you have not presented anything approximating factual evidence to support your assertion. Again, it doesn't matter who assassinated Kennedy or that simultaneous icing of three pitot tubes is improbable or any other such assertions. That has ZERO to do with what happened to MH370. None.

"Fact: A fact is something that has really occurred or is actually the case. The usual test for a statement of fact is verifiability..."

I'm sorry, but I simply don't find your statements - interesting and colorful as they are - believable. I'll let others make up their own mind and end my diatribe here.
-Dave


MAX’d out on MAX threads. If you are starting a thread, and it’s about the MAX - stop. There’s already a thread that covers it.
 
User avatar
zeke
Posts: 14140
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:42 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:58 pm

The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality. People with delusional disorder generally experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated. If the delusions could not happen in reality (aliens, television broadcasting your thoughts) then a person might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. In some cases, however, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.

From http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/de ... l-disorder

Mental health issues are everywhere, it effects all sorts of people.
Human rights lawyers are "ambulance chasers of the very worst kind.'" - Sky News
 
PlanesNTrains
Posts: 9526
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 4:19 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:10 pm

zeke wrote:
The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, unshakable beliefs in something untrue or not based on reality. People with delusional disorder generally experience non-bizarre delusions, which involve situations that could occur in real life, such as being followed, poisoned, deceived, conspired against, or loved from a distance. These delusions usually involve the misinterpretation of perceptions or experiences. In reality, however, the situations are either not true at all or highly exaggerated. If the delusions could not happen in reality (aliens, television broadcasting your thoughts) then a person might be considered delusional with bizarre-type delusions.

People with delusional disorder often can continue to socialize and function normally, apart from the subject of their delusion, and generally do not behave in an obviously odd or bizarre manner. This is unlike people with other psychotic disorders, who also might have delusions as a symptom of their disorder. In some cases, however, people with delusional disorder might become so preoccupied with their delusions that their lives are disrupted.

From http://www.m.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/de ... l-disorder

Mental health issues are everywhere, it effects all sorts of people.


So could someone with this disorder actually think being diagnosed with the disorder is a "conspiracy" against them? In other words, will your "diagnosis" be a red herring in their eyes?
-Dave


MAX’d out on MAX threads. If you are starting a thread, and it’s about the MAX - stop. There’s already a thread that covers it.
 
User avatar
zeke
Posts: 14140
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:42 pm

Re: Flight MH370 was flown into water, says expert...

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:56 pm

I don't know, but clearly there is a delusion that every aircraft accident is an act of unlawful interference which is clearly preposterous.

No rational discussion can take place as their delusion seems so real to them. I think it has extended out to justice system which the feel have set them up by planting evidence.

Looking at a post in another forum from someone that has known them personally for years, they say he means no harm and believes what they are saying is genuine.

So while there is no malace it is also not real.
Human rights lawyers are "ambulance chasers of the very worst kind.'" - Sky News
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos