EIDL
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:35 am

hispanola wrote:
There's a new Aer Club video on Aer Lingus' YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/43FfxXDdxbI


United still showing as an earn (but not spend) partner there. No mention of the Supervalu linkup, though.
 
BrianDromey
Posts: 2412
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:23 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:10 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
hispanola wrote:
There's a new Aer Club video on Aer Lingus' YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/43FfxXDdxbI



They might just made a launch next month......I hope!


Fingers crossed. In terms of earning opportunities, its pretty much the avois.com platform, which is good in terms of earning opportunities, including the Kildare Village and eStore. Nothing about a banking or groceries partner. Although I guess you could convert Tesco Vouchers via BA?

Brian.
 
Eirules
Posts: 1850
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:17 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:41 pm

EIDL wrote:
hispanola wrote:
There's a new Aer Club video on Aer Lingus' YouTube channel.

https://youtu.be/43FfxXDdxbI


United still showing as an earn (but not spend) partner there. No mention of the Supervalu linkup, though.


Very strong rumours that SuperValu are about to pull the plug due to ongoing delays from EI and look at other travel partners
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....
 
User avatar
OA260
Posts: 23424
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Irish airports with pre-clearance for US face competition
Washington considering opening pre-clearance facilities in Scotland and mainland Europe

The department named Edinburgh airport in Scotland, Reykjavik in Iceland and Rome-Fuimicino and Milan-Malpensa in Italy as possible new sites for pre-clearance in a statement that also includes seven airports in Japan and south and central America.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tran ... -1.2858515
 
Dardania
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:53 pm

OA260 wrote:
Irish airports with pre-clearance for US face competition
Washington considering opening pre-clearance facilities in Scotland and mainland Europe

The department named Edinburgh airport in Scotland, Reykjavik in Iceland and Rome-Fuimicino and Milan-Malpensa in Italy as possible new sites for pre-clearance in a statement that also includes seven airports in Japan and south and central America.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tran ... -1.2858515


nice of them to name these airport - aren't the local airports meant to fund the capex & opex?
 
JAmie2k9
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:09 pm

Dardania wrote:
OA260 wrote:
Irish airports with pre-clearance for US face competition
Washington considering opening pre-clearance facilities in Scotland and mainland Europe

The department named Edinburgh airport in Scotland, Reykjavik in Iceland and Rome-Fuimicino and Milan-Malpensa in Italy as possible new sites for pre-clearance in a statement that also includes seven airports in Japan and south and central America.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tran ... -1.2858515


nice of them to name these airport - aren't the local airports meant to fund the capex & opex?


Yes believe thats the requirement now.
 
kaitak
Topic Author
Posts: 9666
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 5:49 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:05 pm

I think Stockholm is getting it too.

Incidentally, anyone know why there is an Azerbaijan 787 en route to BFS today?
 
iRISH251
Posts: 715
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 3:56 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:15 pm

kaitak wrote:
Incidentally, anyone know why there is an Azerbaijan 787 en route to BFS today?


Soccer match, apparently. It's due to leave at about 0100 on Saturday IIRC.
 
JAmie2k9
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:17 pm

The European Commission this week confirmed it received a complaint regarding UA BFS-EWR deal and looked into it however they did not take a decision.....so did NI expect it to go against them or was it UA making an "excuse" to get out early.
 
User avatar
OA260
Posts: 23424
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:16 am

New card designs :

Looks like I will be Platinum



Image
 
Dardania
Posts: 110
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:05 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:02 am

OA260 wrote:
New card designs :

Looks like I will be Platinum



Image


very contemporary - not like the gauche gold colour of gold circle
How you know your level? Just based on where you reckon you'll be mapped to, or specific individual message from them?
 
User avatar
OA260
Posts: 23424
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:13 pm

Dardania wrote:



very contemporary - not like the gauche gold colour of gold circle
How you know your level? Just based on where you reckon you'll be mapped to, or specific individual message from them?


Pretty confident from a personal conversation of my level.

Seems some disgruntled members !


Image
 
teahan
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 1999 11:18 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:48 am

Eurowings are running 4 weekly DUS-DUB flights next summer in addition their CGN operations.

Same days (Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun) and at similar timings.
Goodbye SR-LX MD-11 / 6th of March 1991 to the 31st of October 2004
 
User avatar
OA260
Posts: 23424
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:12 am

Cityjet will operate charters next year BFS-BCN in conjunction with Royal Caribbean Cruises.

Celebrity Cruises will base a ship out of Dublin for a few months doing Northen European itineraries. Estimated 14K passengers with many flying from USA/Canada and Europe to Dublin Airport to connect.
 
shamrock321
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:50 am

Eurowings operated DUB-DUS this summer as well.
Any more word on QR, I've seen someone on Twitter mention SV were potentially looking at DUB next summer.
 
dstc47
Posts: 1410
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 1999 3:53 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:56 am

New card designs

So the rumours that the launch was to be synchronised with the opening of the third runway at LHR or the opening of Berlin-Brandenburg have proved to be untrue!
 
JAmie2k9
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:01 pm

shamrock321 wrote:
Eurowings operated DUB-DUS this summer as well.
Any more word on QR, I've seen someone on Twitter mention SV were potentially looking at DUB next summer.


SV would be interesting!
 
hynithuchi
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:28 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:13 pm

shamrock321 wrote:
Eurowings operated DUB-DUS this summer as well.
Any more word on QR, I've seen someone on Twitter mention SV were potentially looking at DUB next summer.

QR ok, but frankly, I cannot see SV operating between KSA and DUB. SV operates out of LHR and MAN and an extremely high proportion of their passengers are Muslims performing UMRAH or HAJ. I really don't think that Ireland has that kind of ethnic and religious potential which exists in the UK. Business traffic alone would not justify a flight and as for tourists, Ireland may attract some Saudis but that would fill up flights for 4 summer weeks only each direction. Tourism to KSA is virtually impossible for Irish people ( unless you are a Muslim and it is religiously motivated ) and transit facilities for 6th freedom connections at JED and RUH are disastrous.
No, SV is ( in my opinion ) is definitely not on.
 
Cipango
Posts: 1498
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:41 pm

shamrock321 wrote:
Eurowings operated DUB-DUS this summer as well.
Any more word on QR, I've seen someone on Twitter mention SV were potentially looking at DUB next summer.

A recent interview mentioned that once more A350's are delivered, DUB will be announced as 787's will be free'd up.

Unconfirmed reports of May 17th start date.

I can't see SV. It would definitely be an interesting airline on the departure board of DUB, but there isn't any traffic for SV that EK, EY, TK (and soon QR) isn't already covering.
Let's fly! Unless it's on a CRJ 200, then I'll stay down here.
 
n272wa
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:19 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:43 pm

And here we are, 11th November and still no confirmation of Miami from EI, despite all the speculation and rumours of anticipated announcements.
 
User avatar
Miami
Posts: 5983
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:35 pm

n272wa wrote:
And here we are, 11th November and still no confirmation of Miami from EI, despite all the speculation and rumours of anticipated announcements.

I think that's third time Travel Extra has claimed an announcement date and it never happened.

Hopefully an announcement will come before Christmas.
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. - Eddie Rickenbacker
 
User avatar
OA260
Posts: 23424
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:07 am

Ross signals experts to review private sector option for Dublin Airport’s terminal three
Passenger numbers this year set to break 25m record

Minister for Transport Shane Ross wants experts to weigh the pros and cons of allowing a private business to build and run a third terminal at Dublin Airport.
The Department of Transport plans to hire consultants to carry out a study of likely demand at the Republic’s three State-owned airports – Cork, Dublin and Shannon, up to 2050.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/tran ... -1.2864718
 
BestWestern
Posts: 8296
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2000 8:46 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:11 am

The Irish Saudi aviation links are improving. DAA are operating Riyadh Terminal 3 for the sample.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.
 
shamrock321
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:20 pm

I'm not sure why anyone would take Travel Extra as a reliable source for an EI announcement?
 
User avatar
Miami
Posts: 5983
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:14 pm

shamrock321 wrote:
I'm not sure why anyone would take Travel Extra as a reliable source for an EI announcement?

They were right about last year's announcements.
Aviation is proof that given, the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible. - Eddie Rickenbacker
 
JAmie2k9
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Travel Extra are usually on point.

EI normally have the vast majority of 2017 schedule assigned early December internally before it goes live on the website fully so hopefully they will announce it soon. There is one aircraft due by end of May and x3 weekly slots (Mo, Wd, Fr) are free with LAX gaining x3, MCO x1 frequency.

Will be interesting to see if they carry AA code sharing by summer 2017.

Have heard the second aircraft may see EWR leave EI in 2017.
 
JAmie2k9
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:02 am

Travel Extra reporting Tuesday for EI announcement. Have checked with another source and it correct this time and it's a big announcement....
 
BestWestern
Posts: 8296
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2000 8:46 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:11 am

Great news re new routes.

Any insight as to how BDL is performing? Looking at the GDS, J is full tonight ex BDL. Friday ex DUB is simply showing Y4 availability, so no discount econ for any Business available
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.
 
321neo
Posts: 590
Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:20 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:31 am

JAmie2k9 wrote:
Travel Extra reporting Tuesday for EI announcement. Have checked with another source and it correct this time and it's a big announcement....


What's the general expectation? MIA, DFW & LAX moving to daily?

BestWestern wrote:
Any insight as to how BDL is performing? Looking at the GDS, J is full tonight ex BDL. Friday ex DUB is simply showing Y4 availability, so no discount econ for any Business available


Do a dummy Skyscanner search for any BDL-Europe routing and one can easily see how the new EI flight has made many journeys much shorter and cheaper! Pre-clearance is an added bonus.
 
EI121
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:34 am

BestWestern wrote:
Great news re new routes.

Any insight as to how BDL is performing? Looking at the GDS, J is full tonight ex BDL. Friday ex DUB is simply showing Y4 availability, so no discount econ for any Business available


This maybe a stupid question, but what is the GDS? And how does one access it?
 
EI121
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:36 am

JAmie2k9 wrote:
Travel Extra reporting Tuesday for EI announcement. Have checked with another source and it correct this time and it's a big announcement....


If its a big announcement I wonder will we hear anything about the A321neos and updates on A350?
 
n272wa
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:19 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Really hope Dallas gets announced...
 
JAmie2k9
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:59 pm

321neo wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:
Travel Extra reporting Tuesday for EI announcement. Have checked with another source and it correct this time and it's a big announcement....


What's the general expectation? MIA, DFW & LAX moving to daily?

BestWestern wrote:
Any insight as to how BDL is performing? Looking at the GDS, J is full tonight ex BDL. Friday ex DUB is simply showing Y4 availability, so no discount econ for any Business available


Do a dummy Skyscanner search for any BDL-Europe routing and one can easily see how the new EI flight has made many journeys much shorter and cheaper! Pre-clearance is an added bonus.


Have never been sure about DFW for 2017, will stick to my view on that and say it won't happen.
Last edited by JAmie2k9 on Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 
RobAviation
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:26 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:01 pm

It is very good for Londonderry as the city has a good look to it! ] KLM should 2x in Belfast.. But its good to see the Irish airports expanding as I'm from the north of Ireland ( Belfast )
 
BestWestern
Posts: 8296
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2000 8:46 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:02 pm

With United (correctly) being denied state aid, will EI step into operating a 757 from BFS?

EI announcements...

Oneworld?
Qatar JV?
Atlantic immunity?

If EI are to be the IAG value long haul operator, I hope that they don't follow the Air Asia X model of 3-3-3 in Economy on the 330's.
Greetings from Hong Kong.... a subsidiary of China Inc.
 
kaitak
Topic Author
Posts: 9666
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 5:49 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Apparently EI-EZV and 'EZW are to leave the fleet next year, to be replaced by two leased A320s.
 
User avatar
OA260
Posts: 23424
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:50 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:36 pm

BestWestern wrote:
With United (correctly) being denied state aid, will EI step into operating a 757 from BFS?

EI announcements...

Oneworld?
Qatar JV?
Atlantic immunity?

If EI are to be the IAG value long haul operator, I hope that they don't follow the Air Asia X model of 3-3-3 in Economy on the 330's.


If UA could not make it work then why would EI? What basis would you think EI would make a profit (Without aid) when a very large hub exists just a few hours down the road.
 
EIDL
Posts: 881
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:59 pm

My "welcome to AerClub Green" email arrived; but with the Avios section as "see profile" which doesn't actually let me log in. Tier is correct - only did 6 mostly UK R/Ts in the past 12 - but I'd like to see if my old tier points converted.

The "new" site Gold Circle bit still lets me log in there and see the points from there.
 
User avatar
757usairways
Posts: 117
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:41 pm

Would love to see PHL announced
 
JAmie2k9
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:35 pm

EI have dropped MIA on website from 1 September, x3 weekly. Others to come.
 
n272wa
Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:19 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:43 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
EI have dropped MIA on website from 1 September, x3 weekly. Others to come.


EI141
DUB 15:00
MIA 19:25
 
User avatar
ClassicLover
Posts: 4698
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:27 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:03 pm

EIDL wrote:
My "welcome to AerClub Green" email arrived; but with the Avios section as "see profile" which doesn't actually let me log in. Tier is correct - only did 6 mostly UK R/Ts in the past 12 - but I'd like to see if my old tier points converted.

The "new" site Gold Circle bit still lets me log in there and see the points from there.


Nice they're giving is 250 Avios for nothing. I'm interested to see how many Tier points they are giving me to incentivise my way to Silver.
I do enjoy a spot of flying, especially when it's not in economy!
 
User avatar
ClassicLover
Posts: 4698
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:27 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:08 pm

n272wa wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:
EI have dropped MIA on website from 1 September, x3 weekly. Others to come.


EI141
DUB 15:00
MIA 19:25


Return flights aren't loaded yet though!

... and now the web site isn't showing the flights anymore! Right before I went to screenshot it! Boo :) haha
I do enjoy a spot of flying, especially when it's not in economy!
 
JAmie2k9
Posts: 1862
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:35 pm

ClassicLover wrote:
n272wa wrote:
JAmie2k9 wrote:
EI have dropped MIA on website from 1 September, x3 weekly. Others to come.


EI141
DUB 15:00
MIA 19:25


Return flights aren't loaded yet though!

... and now the web site isn't showing the flights anymore! Right before I went to screenshot it! Boo :) haha


You must do one way only, doing a return will show nothing.
 
EI121
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:43 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
EI have dropped MIA on website from 1 September, x3 weekly. Others to come.


Very late in the year again. I wonder why this is the case. At 3 weekly that will be a nice layover for the crew!

n272wa wrote:
EI141
DUB 15:00
MIA 19:25


Very late in the evening - seems to be the new norm for new EI flights.
 
EI121
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Wed,Fri and Sun operating
 
EI121
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:46 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
EI have dropped MIA on website from 1 September, x3 weekly. Others to come.


Do you suspect more routes JAmie2k9 or just increase frequencies?
 
User avatar
TheLion
Posts: 665
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:14 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:56 pm

Hi everyone.

I'm new on a-net, long time lurker though.
Thought I'd say hi to my fellow Islanders (I'm from Buckinghamshire). This is also my first post on an Irish thread.

I'm excited to note that EI is finally launching MIA by the looks of it; nothing in the media yet though. You will all enjoy reading this article meanwhile:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/fl ... n/93642788

It features an interview with Wee Willie. Particularly intriguing quote: “We’re likely to make an announcement in the near future about another destination for Aer Lingus in the U.S. We could have a second.”

An aviation newsletter service I receive daily also had this:

"IAG (UK) CEO Willie Walsh says there are opportunities for further expansion into the US, with new routes to be announced soon."

I think it refers to BA too (note the IAG (UK)), so after the new BA long haul routes launched over the past few weeks, there's lots going on in IAG atm.

Cheers
The Lion
 
kaitak
Topic Author
Posts: 9666
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 5:49 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Welcome on board, TheLion!

It's very good to see a new route being added; 2017 should see at least two new long haul routes announced, then ... Doha and Miami, possibly a third if a new route is added (or a fourth if you include JED, which I'm not putting too much faith into!)

"Very late in the year again. I wonder why this is the case" (EI121 - sorry, the quoting thing isn't working!)

I think this is because they are getting a new 330 next year (or two) and they will presumably not be available until later in the season.

As for the lateness of the day, I think that is to maximise connections. Assuming a 9pm departure from MIA, I would expect a return arrival at about 09.30am.
 
kaitak
Topic Author
Posts: 9666
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 1999 5:49 am

Re: Irish 12/16: Ever skyward

Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:17 pm

kaitak wrote:
Welcome on board, TheLion!

It's very good to see a new route being added; 2017 should see at least two new long haul routes announced, then ... Doha and Miami, possibly a third if a new route is added (or a fourth if you include JED, which I'm not putting too much faith into!)

"Very late in the year again. I wonder why this is the case" (EI121 - sorry, the quoting thing isn't working!)

I think this is because they are getting a new 330 next year (or two) and they will presumably not be available until later in the season.

As for the lateness of the day, I think that is to maximise connections. Assuming a 9pm departure from MIA, I would expect a return arrival at about 09.30am.


Just reported on another site:

The times are as follows:
(1500-1915) EI 141 days 3,5,7 9h15 out Type 332
(2110-1035) EI 140 days 3,5,7 8h25 back

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos