Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

adamh8297

Re: Boston Aviation - Part 12

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:01 pm

baje427 wrote:
Are there any number for BOS-BGI or BOS-UVF?

No flights in July 2016 but these routes are in the 80's LF wise off the top of my head- Vs4ever's website also has the data. http://awhitelocks.wixsite.com/newenglandaero
Airlines flown: A3, AA, AC, AF, AM, BA, B6, CA, CO, CX, DL, EA, EL, IB, LH, MI, MQ, NH, NW, NZ, OU, PE, QF, S4, SQ, TP, UA, US, VS, WE, WN

baje427

Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Thank you for the link .

adamh8297 wrote:
baje427 wrote:

No flights in July 2016 but these routes are in the 80's LF wise off the top of my head- Vs4ever's website also has the data. http://awhitelocks.wixsite.com/newenglandaero

VS4ever

Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:22 pm

adamh8297 wrote:
baje427 wrote:

Thanks adam, the July numbers will be uploaded starting this weekend. i did Canada last night and Asia is almost ready to go.

Note, even though T-100 domestic goes through October, I only produce the data through July so that International and Domestic can be pulled together as one number for airline statistics, this is particularly important for the likes of B6 who have significant Caribbean operations and DL who have Europe and some Caribbean.

Separately I pull together the time-lapse analysis of the Massport numbers and they are currently loaded to November.
That feeling when you sit at the end of a runway, brakes are released and the raw power takes over. Now that is a thing of beauty and it never gets old.

stratacruiser

Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:49 pm

tlecam wrote:
I wonder if FRA felt some impact from ZRH going double daily? There is some overlap in their connecting flights.

FRA also goes double-daily in the Summer and one of the flight is a 748 which has a very large premium cabin. If they're getting 77%, the yields must be pretty good.[/quote]

It's only anecdotal, but I've never had a problem in the past few years using a UA global upgrade to get into business on LH's FRA flights. Even with that, there have been some empty seats in the cabin. I suspect the issues are (1) very high capacity on the route in summer with 1x748 and 1x744, (2) More connecting hub options to South Asia/Africa/other European markets than existed a few years back, and (3) LH's propensity for the one day strike, which gives pause to someone scheduling a business trip.

Dave

pitbosflyer

Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:18 pm

A new priority pass lounge just opened in Terminal E.
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 90304.html

Sounds like they are going to be added a second part with dinning room and showers in the summer. I assume they are taking over space vacated by the airlines that are moving to the new lounge spaces above the new gates.

I'm pretty sure this is the same people that made the lounge in terminal C.
A:320/21, 333, 343, 346 || B:717, 735, 737, 738, 739, 752, 753, 763, 772 || MD80, MD90 || E:145, 170, 175, 190, 195 || CR200, 700, 900

cloudboy

Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:56 pm

With the connector between C and E, that means this lounge should be available to anyone traveling from E or C, right? That means for JetBlue travelers they heave two (albeit at a cost) lounge options.
"Six becoming three doesn't create more Americans that want to fly." -Adam Pilarski

pitbosflyer

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Correct, although the E lounge would be a bit of a hike for people flying B6. Also the lounge in E only becomes a better option once they add the premium dining and the showers in the summer.
I wonder if they will keep the entrance cost the same after the additional amenities are added. At least right now Loungebuddy has them both listed as the same price $39.

https://www.loungebuddy.com/BOS?filter_access=select
A:320/21, 333, 343, 346 || B:717, 735, 737, 738, 739, 752, 753, 763, 772 || MD80, MD90 || E:145, 170, 175, 190, 195 || CR200, 700, 900

airbazar

Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:52 pm

VS4ever wrote:
I still think for the time being BOS could go 380 and 77w in the summer and 380 in the winter unless the cargo number is off the charts.

Lets not forget TK will probably fall off if not cancel this year. I just don't see how they can survive the consistent instability in Turkey.
stratacruiser wrote:
It's only anecdotal, but I've never had a problem in the past few years using a UA global upgrade to get into business on LH's FRA flights. Even with that, there have been some empty seats in the cabin.

Hence the 77% LF. But that's not necessarily bad if the yields are good. Look at DL's LHR's LF for example.
IMO, it looks like LH is not interested in chasing the low yield traffic. I've pointed this out in a prior post but I've always found LH to be consistently the most expensive option out of BOS to Europe. So if the LF is low and the fares are higher than the competition, what does that tell you about their business model?

VS4ever

Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:01 pm

airbazar wrote:
Lets not forget TK will probably fall off if not cancel this year. I just don't see how they can survive the consistent instability in Turkey

There is something to be said for that, as I suspect the O&D to IST is probably fairly low, so if that does happen, I could see QR and EK want to mop up the pieces of it
That feeling when you sit at the end of a runway, brakes are released and the raw power takes over. Now that is a thing of beauty and it never gets old.

clrd4t8koff

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:50 pm

airbazar wrote:
Lets not forget TK will probably fall off if not cancel this year. I just don't see how they can survive the consistent instability in Turkey.

I'm somewhat afraid that BOS will lose TK as well. However, in the most recent round of route reductions for this summer BOS came out unscathed thus far. MIA seems to be the only station which is being reduced for summer from daily to 5x weekly - http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/air ... operation/

I haven't seen anything yet that states that BOS won't be going back to daily after 3/25, so I'm hoping BOS sticks.

clrd4t8koff

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:04 am

VS4ever wrote:
airbazar wrote:
Lets not forget TK will probably fall off if not cancel this year. I just don't see how they can survive the consistent instability in Turkey

There is something to be said for that, as I suspect the O&D to IST is probably fairly low, so if that does happen, I could see QR and EK want to mop up the pieces of it

QR with a 93% LF in July - if that trend continues I wouldn't be surprised to see QR up frequency or EY announce 787-9 or 77L service to AUH should TK leave.

VS4ever

Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:07 am

"I'm somewhat afraid that BOS will lose TK as well. However, in the most recent round of route reductions for this summer BOS came out unscathed thus far. MIA seems to be the only station which is being reduced for summer from daily to 5x weekly - http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/air ... operation/

I haven't seen anything yet that states that BOS won't be going back to daily after 3/25, so I'm hoping BOS sticks"

Agreed and to adjust the timetable this close for March, suggests it won't be. A quick check on the TK website shows daily from 3/25 to 4/2 as a test, so thus far they are sticking to their guns and staying... could that change closer to the summer, maybe, but for now, we seem to be ok.

Separately:

2 questions.
1. Does anyone have knowledge of the workings of the regional airlines at BOS (UAX, envoy etc.) I need to work on aligning their routes with the majors to get a true ranking of who's bigger, but I am struggling with that. all help appreciated.
2. separately, does anyone have some pictures of the various airlines at BOS (even tail pics from Terminal E would help) that I could use on my website to support a couple of things i am working on. I could really do with coverage of the major regions (Asia, ME, Canada, Caribbean (although B6 would work for that), Central America and Europe). I may need domestic at somepoint, but working on International to start.

B752OS

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:11 am

airbazar wrote:
VS4ever wrote:
I still think for the time being BOS could go 380 and 77w in the summer and 380 in the winter unless the cargo number is off the charts.

Do you believe BOS would be the only station in North America they would cut?

VS4ever

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:06 am

just announced, but what i believe we suspected UX drops to 3 weekly from 4 weekly for it's summer seasonal MAD-BOS, end 9/8
http://www.routesonline.com/news/38/air ... ce-in-s17/

tysmith95

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:05 am

VS4ever wrote:
just announced, but what i believe we suspected UX drops to 3 weekly from 4 weekly for it's summer seasonal MAD-BOS, end 9/8

Is this in response to the possible Norwegian entrance into the Spain Boston market?

airbazar

Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:46 pm

VS4ever wrote:
airbazar wrote:

In part but lets not forget that TK's has a very small presence in India. I think LH would be the primary beneficiary. I think TK's low fares to Europe have had a significant impact on LH.

VS4ever wrote:
Agreed and to adjust the timetable this close for March, suggests it won't be. A quick check on the TK website shows daily from 3/25 to 4/2 as a test, so thus far they are sticking to their guns and staying... could that change closer to the summer, maybe, but for now, we seem to be ok.

But that doesn't mean that people are comfortable booking TK via IST. They may very well keep the flight but I guarantee you that a lot of people will be booking a different airline.

B752OS wrote:

No. I also don't believe that they expected the instability in Turkey to continue and evolve as it has, when they announced the cuts in the latest schedule. I think more will come.

VS4ever

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:02 pm

airbazar wrote:
But that doesn't mean that people are comfortable booking TK via IST. They may very well keep the flight but I guarantee you that a lot of people will be booking a different airline.

Agreed, and i didn't suggest that they would be, only that in theory right now TK are reverting back to daily service post 3/25, i would be highly surprised unless the situation in Turkey improves significantly in the coming months that frequency will definitely be cut back. I don't think the station is completely at risk but a reduction is highly likely.

adamh8297

Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:20 pm

B752OS wrote:
airbazar wrote:
VS4ever wrote:

A lot of these questions will be answered when see August numbers in a month.

BOS actually had capacity increase for the summer (LAX and IAD did too with extra frequencies) since TK went to Full A333 use. There were less passengers because of the 3 days cancelled due to events in Turkey but the average pax per flight was only down by 3 passengers. SFO average pax per flight was only down by 15. ORD by about 15.

Unless it gets really crazy (daily terrorism - especially airport related, really bad blowout between Trump and Erdogan with a sprinkle of Putin, or a successful coup) I think the route will stay daily for late March through late October and 4 weekly for the other period which is how its set up right now. Why compete against the Gulf Carriers in off season when you have a lot of problems. The cut seems to be scheduling related as well and not a lot of fine tuning going on such as going daily for mid-Dec to mid Jan which they could fill easily.

TK isn't cutting non-stop BOS-IST fares for the summer - every roundtrip fare has four figures.

tysmith95 wrote:
VS4ever wrote:

Is this in response to the possible Norwegian entrance into the Spain Boston market?

No - DY already played their Spanish hand and it doesn't include BOS for S17. It could be plane availability and possibly forward bookings in general. UX is bringing in 787's and the freed up planes are being used on BOS and originally IAD. DL probably would be better for the route to be honest anyways.
Airlines flown: A3, AA, AC, AF, AM, BA, B6, CA, CO, CX, DL, EA, EL, IB, LH, MI, MQ, NH, NW, NZ, OU, PE, QF, S4, SQ, TP, UA, US, VS, WE, WN

tlecam

Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:30 pm

This is covered in the Delta expansion thread, but thought I'd add it here too. DL is adding a second daily flight to Seattle - a red eye east bound departure and an evening westbound departure.

Between Delta, JetBlue and Alaska, there are 8 daily round trips (3 A320s, 5 737s).

At least during the summer season, fares look high even 6 months out....north of 430 for coach.
BOS-LGA-JFK | A:319/20/21, 332/3, 346 || B:717, 735, 737, 738, 739, 752, 753, 762, 763, 764, 787, 772, 744 || MD80, MD90

DoctorVenkman

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:19 pm

tlecam wrote:
This is covered in the Delta expansion thread, but thought I'd add it here too. DL is adding a second daily flight to Seattle - a red eye east bound departure and an evening westbound departure.

Between Delta, JetBlue and Alaska, there are 8 daily round trips (3 A320s, 5 737s).

At least during the summer season, fares look high even 6 months out....north of 430 for coach.

This makes sense, there are quite a few large companies and industries that have a significant presence in both cities. Microsoft, Liberty Mutual and Amazon probably contribute 20-30 PDEW on their own - then there's the biotech and software industries that both cities share.

VS4ever

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:43 pm

DoctorVenkman wrote:
tlecam wrote:

This makes sense, there are quite a few large companies and industries that have a significant presence in both cities. Microsoft, Liberty Mutual and Amazon probably contribute 20-30 PDEW on their own - then there's the biotech and software industries that both cities share.

Well I am sure this is not a direct contributor to the decision, but I am sure growth factors like this are probably being taken into account

http://www.boston.com/news/business/201 ... on-offices

ASA

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:40 pm

tlecam wrote:

Got BOS-SEA-BOS for half of that ($215) just two weeks out in late January ...
gotta have something to compensate for the gloomy weather out northwest! :)

VS4ever

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:29 pm

a few other nuggets of info for your perusal.

1. Massport are pissed about a new development in the city and it's height.
http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog ... -massport/

2. First day of B6 LGA operations saw 63% outbound and 60% inbound loads (from the domestic T-100 stats)
3. CAA issued November stats and LGW have reported (for a change in the first round)... DY going gangbusters (remember this is November)..
4x weekly operation, 11,696 seats (789 @344 seats per trip), 10,684 pax for a 91% load. I do hope they have the capacity to up this at least a bit during winter and maybe daily in the summer.

International stats for July are now loaded on the website, starting the domestics this evening while I watch the Pats game.

B752OS

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:11 pm

VS4ever wrote:
a few other nuggets of info for your perusal.

1. Massport are pissed about a new development in the city and it's height.
http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog ... -massport/

2. First day of B6 LGA operations saw 63% outbound and 60% inbound loads (from the domestic T-100 stats)
3. CAA issued November stats and LGW have reported (for a change in the first round)... DY going gangbusters (remember this is November)..
4x weekly operation, 11,696 seats (789 @344 seats per trip), 10,684 pax for a 91% load. I do hope they have the capacity to up this at least a bit during winter and maybe daily in the summer.

International stats for July are now loaded on the website, starting the domestics this evening while I watch the Pats game.

We'll see what happens with Winthrop Square - the development you mention. Developer wants it to be up to 775 feet, Massport says it cannot be taller than 710 feet. This tower is getting built one way or the other, something tells me they will settle on 725-735 feet in the end.

VS4ever

Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:46 pm

quick piece of advice needed. Mrs. VS and I are looking to take DL for BOS-AMS-BHX in the fall, but are looking at a 90 minute connection at AMS, i've never been to AMS so I have no idea, if that is a reasonable connection time for that sort of thing (DL to KLM) or should we seriously consider a longer time.
Also has anyone been on the SAS/Privatair 737 to CPH, just wondering what the Y legroom is like?

airbazar

Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:50 am

adamh8297 wrote:
A lot of these questions will be answered when see August numbers in a month.

I think in this situation, forward bookings are far more relevant than what happened last August but only the airline has that information. I agree that it's getting close for any change in the schedule but would not be surprised if it happens.
VS4ever wrote:
quick piece of advice needed. Mrs. VS and I are looking to take DL for BOS-AMS-BHX in the fall, but are looking at a 90 minute connection at AMS, i've never been to AMS so I have no idea, if that is a reasonable connection time for that sort of thing (DL to KLM) or should we seriously consider a longer time.

That should be no problem at all. All you'll have to do is walk from your arrival gate to your departing gate and since you're not entering the Schengen zone you won't even need to go thru passport control. DL uses concourses D and E at AMS and according to AMS's website, KL's flights to BHX depart from concourse D. If you're really lucky your gates may just be a few yards apart. Worst case scenario, it's 10-15 min walk, IIRC.

VS4ever

Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:55 am

airbazar wrote:
That should be no problem at all. All you'll have to do is walk from your arrival gate to your departing gate and since you're not entering the Schengen zone you won't even need to go thru passport control. DL uses concourses D and E at AMS and according to AMS's website, KL's flights to BHX depart from concourse D. If you're really lucky your gates may just be a few yards apart. Worst case scenario, it's 10-15 min walk, IIRC.

Awesome, thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Northeast748

Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:36 am

I thought it was a little amusing that on the airport signs "Arrivals" and "Departures" were changed to "Arriving Aircraft" and "Departing Aircraft." Maybe so no one will get confused which "crafts" are there. :spin:

FGITD

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Finally getting a chance to visit the new gates in the coming days. Looks like the opening must be imminent.

Exciting few weeks ahead for Boston. 380s coming, new gates opening etc

adamh8297

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:17 pm

December Massport #'s have been released.

http://www.massport.com/media/419503/12 ... ummary.pdf

I'll just note total pax: 36,288,042 for the year.

chrisnh

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:36 pm

What did Canada do to get a 27% bump YoY? AC has been using E190s for a long time. Is that all Porter's doing?

adamh8297

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:46 pm

chrisnh wrote:
What did Canada do to get a 27% bump YoY? AC has been using E190s for a long time. Is that all Porter's doing?

1) WS BOS-YYZ/YHZ - more seats and lower fares.
2) Gulf Carrier Feed - Porter had increased loads also due to EK. Also QR is taking feed from AC.

VS4ever

Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:51 pm

chrisnh wrote:

We only have the breakout data until July (on the aero site if you want to see it), however based on the rolling 12 months to that point, the following applies.

AC - flipped YYZ flying from 73 seater sky regional to 97 seater 190's, that bumped the number by 26,000 or so
WS - joined the YYZ fray - 41,000 pax in first months of operations (March to July)
WS - joined the YHZ fray - 10,000 pax for April to July
PD - held overall capacity to 0, but bumped pax totals by 9% (16,000 pax), some of that I am sure is to do with links to their partners EK, LY and QR

July 17
PD was 22% up over the previous year on a 10% REDUCTION in capacity boosting their load factors by 20% overall, bean counters will be very happy.

VS4ever

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 pm

ok, just ran the numbers off the Massport totals, quite amazing. some highlights for the year. (comparisons since 1998 the earliest records i have). the stats have been updated on the website if you wish to look further.
1. All regions (domestic and international) - #1 in passengers for the year
2. International #1 in flights for the year overall (Canada was not #1 itself) Domestic #12 (as a result of shifting from regional flying to bigger aircraft over time)
3. Canada up 190K pax on the year and i can see big gains until March/April 17 when WS will have been flying for a year, so expect a continued uplift for 17, given the scale of the increase this year, I think we will definitely see 950K in 2017, but might struggle to make it all the way to 1m.
4.Central America - Dec, highest ever number, 4,000 more than July 17 which was the previous highest, I am guessing capacity to CUN? could hit 200K in 2017
5.Asia - over 400K passengers, grown nearly 6 fold in 5 years since JAL started in 2012...Dec 16 was almost as big as May 16.. impressive stuff here. limited growth potential though, estimate of 450K for 2017 because of CX going daily later in the year.
6. Middle East - 650k passengers, should grow more into 2017 until April when QR will have been in for a full year. could certainly hit 700K-750K in 2017
7.Caribbean - finally hit the 1m passenger mark for the year, never come close before, should level out a little this year, up 70k in 2016, so I reckon 1.1m as an outside shot for 2017
8.Europe, bit of a basket case here, but up nearly 400K on the year, some ups and downs for next year with DL-DUB, VS-MAN joining the fray, but EW gone, I think 3,750,000 total is possible if some of the losses with LH and BA turn around. (pax losses, not financial)

With a total as adam noted of 36,3m, with a 5% uplift in 2017 (which i think is much more realistic. 2016 increases benefited from a comparative to the 2015 winter storms) I certainly believe 38m is possible
if i do the rough math above. 300K Europe, 50K asia,100K middle east, 75K canada, 40k central america and 60K caribbean as rough guesses that gets us to about 575k from International and will take that total up to more than 7m in 2017, that means we would need about 1.1m from domestic to get the 5% overall. Given for 2016 that increased by 1.8m and as i noted some of that was because of the 15 comparative storm issue, it's quite possible we could get 1.1m from it if things continue the way they are.
With the potential of some 380's flights coming and some of the impacts from expansion already announced, 2017 could be another great year for BOS, I think to be honest 2016 was the banner growth year given all the previous capacity increases and we will see consolidation in 17, but none the less quite impressive.

One other interesting tit bit to note, the growth of over 7m passengers, coming through BOS in 5 years, no wonder it's creaking at the seams, that's pretty much an increase of the entire state of MA population right there..
2016 - 36.3m
2011 - 28.9m
2006 - 27.7m
2001 - 24.4m (this was heavily impacted after 9/11 of course and probably would have been more like 26-27m)
1998 - 26,5m

VS11

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:36 pm

FGITD wrote:
Finally getting a chance to visit the new gates in the coming days. Looks like the opening must be imminent.

I just saw a FB live broadcast of the new area. It does look nice and spacious. There is this big circle in the middle of it that looks like a bar and some glassy things coming out of it appearing to be screens. Sorry I can't describe it better - couldn't figure it out. But it looks largely ready, some minor items were being fixed.

clrd4t8koff

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:51 pm

VS4ever wrote:

This route still puzzles me. I thought IB did okay on the route, but it was never strong enough to warrant a second carrier flying BOS-MAD.

On top of that if I wasn't on a.net I would have zero clue UX was starting this route. I've seen absolutely no advertising along the major highways/toll roads around Boston, nor have I seen any print/tv ads for the service. How do they expect anyone to know this exists?

VS4ever

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:20 pm

clrd4t8koff wrote:
VS4ever wrote:

This route still puzzles me. I thought IB did okay on the route, but it was never strong enough to warrant a second carrier flying BOS-MAD.

On top of that if I wasn't on a.net I would have zero clue UX was starting this route. I've seen absolutely no advertising along the major highways/toll roads around Boston, nor have I seen any print/tv ads for the service. How do they expect anyone to know this exists?

if this was year round, would completely agree with you, but it's summer seasonal, loads for summer are in the 80%-85% range for the last couple of years and from previous discussions, I think there is a target market for UX that is separate from that which IB brings to the table. However that said, clearly the focus at this point is Spanish origination traffic because you are right, I have not seen anything advertised for these guys.

aaflyer777

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:21 pm

clrd4t8koff wrote:
VS4ever wrote:

Interesting point, I assumed they were going to use feed from DL, but I just tried to book BOS-MAD on DL's website and there are no UX flights listed...

adamh8297

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:24 pm

clrd4t8koff wrote:

I don't think there's been a press release either. However, UX will be at the Boston Globe Travel Show Feb 10-12 sharing a booth with its sister hotel company "Be Live" Be Live has mostly hotels in the Canaries/Balearics of Spain and Morocco but also has a presence in Dominican Republic. It will be interesting if they push the Balearic Islands or the Canaries at this travel show. They are in the Europe booth section.

http://www.bostonglobetravelshow.com/floorplan/

Not a big presence from airlines in general: Looks like S4, EI, LY, and UX though I'm guessing DY will get some love at the Guadeloupe and Martinique booths. Last year B6 had a massive presence and TK had a double booth as well. The Turkish Culture and Tourism office will be present surprisingly with the turmoil in Turkey right now.

B752OS

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:33 am

adamh8297 wrote:
chrisnh wrote:

1) WS BOS-YYZ/YHZ - more seats and lower fares.
2) Gulf Carrier Feed - Porter had increased loads also due to EK. Also QR is taking feed from AC.

This is interesting, AC is providing feed to one of the ME3. What's the point of Air Canada's restrictions on flights to Canada if their largest carrier is actively helping them fill planes via the United States?

B752OS

Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:44 am

VS11 wrote:
FGITD wrote:

I just saw a FB live broadcast of the new area. It does look nice and spacious. There is this big circle in the middle of it that looks like a bar and some glassy things coming out of it appearing to be screens. Sorry I can't describe it better - couldn't figure it out. But it looks largely ready, some minor items were being fixed.

Was it a post by Massport of the contractor?

FGITD

Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:27 am

To sum up the New terminal, it's magnificent. Beautiful floor to ceiling windows, nice gate space, and just overall a very nice building.

Also worth noting, it's now plainly in sight from the E9 gate area.

Really can't emphasize enough though, that the views from the E12 side are definitely the best views from anywhere at the airport aside from the tower itself

pitbosflyer

Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:09 pm

Is someone ever going to post a picture of the new gates? It would be nice to see.

Also Emirates gave Boston a shout out today.

SQ22
Topic Author

Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Please continue your discussion and to post your updates in the new thread, which youl will find here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1353201

Thread will be locked.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos