UAEflyer
Topic Author
Posts: 1215
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:29 pm

Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:52 am

In Berlin Travel Show EK usually introduces their latest products, new J class was revealed in Arabian Travel Market and the new First class is expected in Berlin.
Hope some of our friends in ITB show can visit EK booth and share some pictures about the new products.

Hint on STC on F class
https://www.ausbt.com.au/emirates-hints ... ass-suites
 
ahj2000
Posts: 1173
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:11 pm

At least it'll be less...shiny :D
-Andrés Juánez
 
MileHFL400
Posts: 642
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:42 am

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:25 pm

ahj2000 wrote:
At least it'll be less...shiny :D



Don't bet on it just yet
Thanks and best Regards
AA
 
VC10er
Posts: 4040
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:01 pm

I must admit that being a part of the team to get the design assignment (ala: Priestman-Goode, or some other agency, like my agency :-) ) makes me jealous. I would love to receive that challenge to create something like an OVER-THE-TOP airplane suite. Unfortunately I wont ever get a ride in one much less design one.
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
User avatar
PerfectGriffin
Posts: 534
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:35 am

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:40 pm

I'm surprised they are still bothering with F class.
 
kq747
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:50 pm

UAEflyer wrote:
In Berlin Travel Show EK usually introduces their latest products, new J class was revealed in Arabian Travel Market and the new First class is expected in Berlin.
Hope some of our friends in ITB show can visit EK booth and share some pictures about the new products.

Hint on STC on F class
https://www.ausbt.com.au/emirates-hints ... ass-suites


Wasn't the new J seat revealed at last year's ITB?
 
johhn14
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:57 pm

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:06 pm

kq747 wrote:
UAEflyer wrote:
In Berlin Travel Show EK usually introduces their latest products, new J class was revealed in Arabian Travel Market and the new First class is expected in Berlin.
Hope some of our friends in ITB show can visit EK booth and share some pictures about the new products.

Hint on STC on F class
https://www.ausbt.com.au/emirates-hints ... ass-suites


Wasn't the new J seat revealed at last year's ITB?

Yes - you're right.
 
UAEflyer
Topic Author
Posts: 1215
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:29 pm

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:12 pm

kq747 wrote:
UAEflyer wrote:
In Berlin Travel Show EK usually introduces their latest products, new J class was revealed in Arabian Travel Market and the new First class is expected in Berlin.
Hope some of our friends in ITB show can visit EK booth and share some pictures about the new products.

Hint on STC on F class
https://www.ausbt.com.au/emirates-hints ... ass-suites


Wasn't the new J seat revealed at last year's ITB?

Yes you are right, my mistake.. sorry
 
anstar
Posts: 3131
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:49 am

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:24 pm

I believe QR are als0 unveiling their new J tomorrow at the same trade show.
 
User avatar
usdcaguy
Posts: 1303
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:41 pm

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:15 am

What is the difference between this and what EK already has? Isn't their current offering somewhat similar? Also, I like to know if a mattress is available for the new version. From what I can tell, it does look nice though not game-changing.
 
kq747
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Re: Emirates introduces new F class

Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:12 am

usdcaguy wrote:
What is the difference between this and what EK already has? Isn't their current offering somewhat similar? Also, I like to know if a mattress is available for the new version. From what I can tell, it does look nice though not game-changing.


I cannot tell what you mean by "this" and what "what EK already has." The new EK F product has not been revealed so I'm guessing you're referring to something else?

PS: EK does have mattress pads for both J and F.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos