- - ITA offers €90 million for the Alitalia brand (and website). They first only offered €50 million, and were told no by Alitalia. Closer to the €110 million valuation.
- The decision on the sale of the brand should be made official tonight.
- Sale of the aviation branch and sale of the brand are considered a single package. Not separate, as it was previously planned. The aviation branch includes the Alitalia fleet and airport slots.
- The urgency of selling both together is to pay the second half of the salaries of Alitalia employees for September.
- Over 7,000 Alitalia employees will be made redundant.
- The maintenance and handling branches remain in Alitalia and will be sold later.
https://www.ilsole24ore.com/art/ita-off ... ia-AE2i6gp