Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

PlanesNTrains

Re: Significant System Wide Frontier Announcement Tuesday July 18th

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:45 pm

FlyPNS1 wrote:
Wow! Wasn't expecting Pensacola to get included in F9's expansion. I guess F9 saw the Northern Gulf Coast as a hole and decided to test the waters.

WN is actually testing weekend service DEN-PNS this summer, so it'll be interesting to see if they respond next year. Given the O&D between PNS and DEN, plus connecting flows, at least one carrier should be able to make it work at a less than daily frequency. However, I'm not sure the route can support two carriers.

I'm a little surprised on F9's re-emphasis of connections at Denver. Given the low fares inherent in the ULCC model, it could be tough to make money on connections. But maybe F9 can pull it off! How many gates does F9 have at DEN?? It doesn't seem like that many these days.

Granted a few of these routes will be tough even on an O&D basis. I think PVD-CLT will be brutal.

There are a few very odd adds. CLT-PVD will be a brutal battle for F9.

I guess it gives alternatives for a less-than-weekly schedule for some folks as well as some re-accommodation options. But ya, yield might suck.
-Dave

MAX’d out on MAX threads. If you are starting a thread, and it’s about the MAX - stop. There’s already a thread that covers it.

TYSflyer

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 pm

pandanko677 wrote:
TYSflyer wrote:
Looks like things were not a total bust for TYS. The seasonal Denver flight is cut much earlier than years past. But it appears we have picked up MCO 3 times wk on an A320.

DEN will probably be back in April. Has come back last 2 years. Was hoping for more love for TYS.

You and I both. Really thought there might be a couple of other routes out there for TYS for this big expansion. Not sure what to think of the MKE thing in the press release for the spring. I have a feeling that is either an error or 1 stop service. The other thing that has been a little strange is absolutely no attention from the airport here. They haven't even mentioned it on social media.

rbavfan

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:47 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
MIA is also getting flights to 3w to Buffalo, 4w to Trenton, and, and this shocks me in frequency, double daily to Islip.

This is in addition to Milwaukee, Providence, Cincinnati, Cleveland, a Detroit and resumption of LaGuardia.

Plus Islip is getting a daily to PBI, so F9 is going all out at Islip. And I bet TPA, RSW too. I also see TPA-BUF and GRR-MCO.

There is a lot of money farther out on Long Island. Islip has limited service right now to Florida Double daily to MIA could do quite well.

jnev3289

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:49 pm

rikkus67 wrote:
CSeries should look good in Frontier colours....*evil grin*

One can only dream...

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:49 pm

mariner wrote:
PlanesNTrains wrote:
rikkus67 wrote:

I wish they'd taken those 40 from Republic. Oh wellz...

They took the 80 x Airbus from Republic. Image

mariner

I wanted them to take them all. :-) I'm spoiled that way. lol
-Dave

MAX’d out on MAX threads. If you are starting a thread, and it’s about the MAX - stop. There’s already a thread that covers it.

F9Animal

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:50 pm

What is the gate situation in DEN for F9? Haven't they given up several of their Gates? Anyone know how many departures DEN has now for F9? A friend sent me a picture of F9 in DEN a few days ago. It looks like a ghost town compared to several years ago. It appears DEN can sustain a ULCC.

With all of this expansion, are new aircraft coming in? Can we expect a new order soon?
I Am A Different Animal!!

jplatts

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:52 pm

F9Animal wrote:
What is the gate situation in DEN for F9? Haven't they given up several of their Gates? Anyone know how many departures DEN has now for F9? A friend sent me a picture of F9 in DEN a few days ago. It looks like a ghost town compared to several years ago. It appears DEN can sustain a ULCC.

With all of this expansion, are new aircraft coming in? Can we expect a new order soon?

Frontier already has plans to at least receive 73 additional planes, including 18 additional A319neos, at least 53 additional A320neos, and 2 additional A321ceos. Will Frontier be putting in a new order for A320neos or A321neos?

jplatts

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Will Frontier seek to acquire some of the Virgin America Airbus planes from Alaska Airlines after the Virgin America brand is retired in 2019?

wnflyguy

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Well WN gave up 4 gates in ISP and the airport wasted no time finding someone to fill the WN void!

Good on them maybe WN will pay attention again in ISP.

Flyguy
My Wings are clipped just another Retired Airline person. The Ultimate Armchair out of the loop airline industry geek. Aloha Mr Hand!

rbavfan

Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:56 pm

rikkus67 wrote:

Except those orders were left with Republic and went away with their bankrupcy. Can't fly something ou don't have on order.

mariner

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:02 pm

FlyPNS1 wrote:

It's a summer route, like RDU-PVD iit doesn't start until the spring. All those people going to the New England beaches for summer, it should do quite well. Helloooooo Newport. Image

http://turnto10.com/news/local/frontier ... en-airport

"Frontier Airlines announces new destinations from T.F. Green Airport

The airline will begin flying the two routes to North Carolina in the spring."

mariner
aeternum nauta

FlyPNS1

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:06 pm

mariner wrote:
FlyPNS1 wrote:

It's a summer route, like RDU-PVD iit doesn't start until the spring. All those people going to the New England beaches for summer, it should do quite well. Helloooooo Newport. Image

mariner

Maybe so, but I'm not convinced that Newport is a big draw for people in North Carolina. They have the Outer Banks/South Carolina shoreline much closer and in general nicer beaches too.

This kind of reminds me of the short-lived IAD-CLT that F9 tried.

mariner

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:12 pm

FlyPNS1 wrote:

I think the problem there was IAD - very little worked from IAD. Not too many beaches, I guess. Image

mariner
aeternum nauta

rbavfan

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:12 pm

jplatts wrote:
Will Frontier seek to acquire some of the Virgin America Airbus planes from Alaska Airlines after the Virgin America brand is retired in 2019?

As Virgin Americas Airbus fleet is leased, yes. This would be a good way for Alaska to dispose of them faster. But the lessor has to agree to a swap out.

CIDFlyer

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:23 pm

TYSflyer wrote:
Looks like things were not a total bust for TYS. The seasonal Denver flight is cut much earlier than years past. But it appears we have picked up MCO 3 times wk on an A320.

same here at CID. Was hoping DEN would stay yearly and not seasonal. Looks like LAS goes seasonal as well. At least we get F9 service year round I guess which is better than nothing.

DeltaRules

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:31 pm

izbtmnhd wrote:
knope2001 wrote:
dc10lover wrote:
Frontier to add 21 cities, 85 routes.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/f ... 488214001/

It appears they are announcing plans for routes beyond the current schedule period which runs April 5th. For Milwaukee some of these are pretty remarkable:

Milwaukee to BUF, CVG, CLE, DTW, ISP, TYS, MIA, PVD, SJU, TPA, TTN

It appears markets with no date on this USAToday list are for spring/summer. So far I don't see this stuff on Frontier's site, if this stuff is accurate it's quite something.

How much capacity can CLE-MKE take? It will have 2x daily UA RJs + 2x daily WN 737s + 1x likely not daily F9 A319/320. I guess we'll find out.

Although the article missed the CLE-MIA add so I'm already taking this info with a grain of salt.

knope2001- Where did you find the extra cities for MKE? F9's initial list doesn't even include them. I'm curious about MIA now because FlyCMH found TPA and MIA for sale initially as connections through DEN, but now TPA is a nonstop.

The article also missed CMH-AUS.
A310/319/320/321/333, ARJ, BN2, B717/722/73S/733/734/735/73G/738/739/744/757/753/767/763/764/777, CR1/2/7/9, DH6, 328, EM2/ERJ/E70/E75/E90, F28/100, J31, L10/12/15, DC9/D93/D94/D95/M80/M88/M90/D10, SF3, SST

ahj2000

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:50 pm

FlyPNS1 wrote:
mariner wrote:
FlyPNS1 wrote:

mariner

Maybe so, but I'm not convinced that Newport is a big draw for people in North Carolina. They have the Outer Banks/South Carolina shoreline much closer and in general nicer beaches too.

I don't think so. No one wants to fly to Dulles when they'd can fly to Reagan or just do the drive instead.
PVD, on the other hand, is TF Green South Boston Airport. I would think it's less about CLT to Newport and more CLT to Boston-early WN style.
Islip is the route id worry about out of Charlotte
-Andrés Juánez

TYSflyer

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:51 pm

CIDFlyer wrote:
TYSflyer wrote:

same here at CID. Was hoping DEN would stay yearly and not seasonal. Looks like LAS goes seasonal as well. At least we get F9 service year round I guess which is better than nothing.

My thoughts exactly on TYS as well! F9 operated TYS-MCO back in 2012 for a short period of time. I think the loads were pretty atrocious then, and they dropped the route fairly quickly. Hopefully as a different airline now they'll have better success.

phluser

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:57 pm

757usairways wrote:
:| 85 new routes and not one to PHL.....oh well, nice to see CLT get a few new additions too, anyway congrats to all the other cities and hope they succeed.

I'm surprised PHL-RDU and TTN-RDU are both totally deleted. I believe atleast one or the other, with TTN being served longer and pretty much since F9 went beyond Florida at TTN, has been a fixture for a long time, even with service in the Winter. Maybe F9 believes it's too short of a route now, with people driving.

Also wonder to a lesser extent if F9 keeps UST in general, and if JAX replaces it (like FLL replacing MIA). It appears PGD is now deleted, and PHL-RSW is back.

BTVB6Flyer

Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Now what will be fun to watch is to see who responds and how. A lot of these routes were on markets and routes where airlines, specifically WN and to some extent AA had a strong hold.

rph99

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:18 pm

F9Animal wrote:

I think they have around 8/9 gates in Denver. They are usually in use with planes waiting for them to open up. They manage their denver gates very well (until winter storms mess the entire system up)

phluser

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:19 pm

ahj2000 wrote:
I don't think so. No one wants to fly to Dulles when they'd can fly to Reagan or just do the drive instead.
PVD, on the other hand, is TF Green South Boston Airport. I would think it's less about CLT to Newport and more CLT to Boston-early WN style.
Islip is the route id worry about out of Charlotte

Agree. The CLT-PVD flight might be fare matched by AA, but F9 will have to hope that enough pax likely from the CLT side use PVD to reach New England. Rental cars and hotel rooms are much cheaper away from BOS, so I think it can work that enough demand will be content landing in PVD for New England.

As for ISP, I don't think enough from North Carolina will make the connection that landing in Islip will be good as a gateway for the NYC region. Plus a LCC, that is B6, already flies CLT-JFK. So, F9 will have to depend on ISP originating pax heading to Charlotte or North Carolina, more, my guess.
Last edited by phluser on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rph99

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:20 pm

This is all very exciting! I'm a huge Frontier fan! Been flying them since 1994! So happy to see Denver get love! Calgary has to be the most unexpected. I never thought an ULCC would tackle Canada. Would love to see Toronto and Vancouver added.

SANFan

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:25 pm

And now I see, from the complete list (I guess) in the presser at F9.com, SAN is going to see nonstop service to OKC and TUL as well, in the Spring.

So I guess, assuming our current 'seasonal' CLE & CVG nonstops will be back in 2018, and everything else sticks, F9 will be flying from SAN to:
AUS
CLE
COS
CVG
DEN
MCO
OKC
SAT
TUL

(At the end of 2016, F9 flew from SAN to DEN & MCO.)

Ok, I'm impressed!

bb

OslPhlWasChi

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:35 pm

757usairways wrote:
usairways85 wrote:
757usairways wrote:
:| 85 new routes and not one to PHL.....oh well, nice to see CLT get a few new additions too, anyway congrats to all the other cities and hope they succeed.

I am surprised PHL has not gotten LAS yet, but F9 already has a rather extensive warm weather network from PHL so not all that surprising that there weren't any additions.

Just surprised there hasn't been any west coast additions from PHL

Agree on both ends.

It wasn't noted as a new route in the coverage of the schedule extension but daily to RSW is coming to PHL, although its not exactly net new service as last year there was service just down the road to Punta Gorda.

KCaviator

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pm

rbavfan wrote:
rikkus67 wrote:

Except those orders were left with Republic and went away with their bankrupcy. Can't fly something ou don't have on order.

I know this is off the thread topic, but that is incorrect. Republic does in fact still have the C series order post-bankruptcy.

knope2001

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:49 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
knope2001- Where did you find the extra cities for MKE? F9's initial list doesn't even include them. I'm curious about MIA now because FlyCMH found TPA and MIA for sale initially as connections through DEN, but now TPA is a nonstop.

The article also missed CMH-AUS.

They were on the list the USAToday report at this location, but it appears to have been updated in the past hour or so.

It must have been an error, which makes more sense. Some of those erroneous city pairs might have made sense in summer...Buffalo as a low-fare access point to Toronto, Providence as a low--fare access point to New England, etc. But it just seems like too many. And Knoxville and San Juan kind of seemed off the wall.

jbpdx

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:52 pm

So I just tried out the Frontier app again and there are no flights bookable from Portland or Santa Ana after 1 November. The only destination from both is DEN and you cannot select a flight to book. Unless this is an oversight, I'd say both cities are being eliminated from the network. I can't imagine they'd maintain operations with one daily departure.
^

ADrum23

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:55 pm

How much service did BNA get (if any)?

axiom

Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:57 pm

Incredible expansion all around. Will be fascinating to see what sticks. From TPA, F9 will fly to:

BUF
CVG
CLE
CMH
DEN
IND
MCI
LAS
ISP
PHL
PVD
TTN
ORD
COS
MKE
MSP
BNA
STL

Wow.

cheapgreek

Re: Frontier to announce MIA expansion

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:12 pm

Sancho99504 wrote:
rph99 wrote:
Sancho99504 wrote:
CO sure did operate it with a 73G and UA still operates it with a 73G.
DL operates SNA-ATL with a 757-200.
UA operates SNA-ORD with an a320 and 73G, AA is 738.
SNA-IAH is a mix of 738, 73G and A320.
SNA-DFW is all 738.
It's 3.5 hours SNA-ORD, both DFW and IAH are just a hare under 3 hours and all can be done on just about any 737 or A320 family aircraft without a significant weight restriction.

Atl is 4 hours and DL does it with a 752 so they can take as many people in one trip without a weight restriction, and UA does EWR in 5 hours with a 73G, which they could use a 752 or A319 if they wanted.
Like I said, F9 couldn't do MIA with anything more than an A319.

Could they do SNA-MCO in their a320neo? It be awesome if they could connect the 2 Disneys.
MCO would have to be A319 as it is roughly 5 hours from SNA.

The A320 should be able to do SNA-MCO and MIA eastbound, westbound might at times hit high winds.

Atlwarrior

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Wow, haven't seen a domestic expansion like this since the 1990's when the legacy carrier would do this all the time. This sure does open the door wide open for Delta, American, and United to respond forcefully. I wonder if this is hinting at a possible take over?

AirFiero

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:39 pm

SANFan wrote:
Cvgspotter15 wrote:
There is supposed to be a significant system wide frontier announcement tomorrow. CVG and MIA are rumored to become a bigger part in Frontier's network. ... Looks like MIA is getting 8 NEW ROUTES! And FLL is getting axed as well as possibly PDX and SNA. Expansions at GRR, OKC and SJC are also rumored. Thoughts?

If true, SJC would be a new station for Frontier, correct? Interesting.

It'll be fun to see what is announced tomorrow. Lots of expansion, including possible new stations -- as well as some dumped ones? -- might explain the delay in opening the booking window beyond Nov 1, that people have been talking about a lot lately.

bb

How many years has it been since they served SJC? Ten?

Frontier14

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:43 pm

F9Animal wrote:

F9 currently has eight contracted gates + use of several city owned gates when available. They gave up six gates to Delta in 2016.

Per the Denver Business Journal today, Frontier is in talks with Denver Int Airport to add back several gates in the next year. Apparently, there will be six new gates added to Concourse A in 2018. Not sure what these might look like, as the construction phase would most likely take more than a year.

Last I was aware of F9 was running 70-75 flights a day from DEN, down considerably from prior years.

Frontier 14

rajincajun01

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 pm

rph99 wrote:
F9Animal wrote:

I think they have around 8/9 gates in Denver. They are usually in use with planes waiting for them to open up. They manage their denver gates very well (until winter storms mess the entire system up)

There are also some cuts to DEN, not just an expansion. It will still get more messy than it already is. I wouldn't say F9 does a good job juggling their gate space. Planes are routinely waiting for an open gate. The biggest problem will be staffing. Simplicity can't keep ramp/agents to save their life. DEN is a tough station to hire/retain at.
A319 A320 A321 A330 B1900 B717 B727 B737 B757 B767 B777 B787 C172 C402 CR2 CR7 CRJ9 DH8 E120 ERJ135 ERJ145 E170/175/190 L1011 MD80 MD90 SF340

PlanesNTrains

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:50 pm

rbavfan wrote:
rikkus67 wrote:

Frontier doesn't have them on order, but of course they always could if they wanted to. Not expecting it, though. I actually think the CS300 (and theoretical CS500) would have been a great plane for G4, but that train left the station with them going Airbus.
-Dave

rajincajun01

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Frontier14 wrote:
F9Animal wrote:

F9 currently has eight contracted gates + use of several city owned gates when available. They gave up six gates to Delta in 2016.

Per the Denver Business Journal today, Frontier is in talks with Denver Int Airport to add back several gates in the next year. Apparently, there will be six new gates added to Concourse A in 2018. Not sure what these might look like, as the construction phase would most likely take more than a year.

Last I was aware of F9 was running 70-75 flights a day from DEN, down considerably from prior years.

Frontier 14

DEN is adding 7 "mainline" gates according to the blueprint. Spirit also moves to C Concourse in the coming weeks. AA does not want any additional gates either.
A319 A320 A321 A330 B1900 B717 B727 B737 B757 B767 B777 B787 C172 C402 CR2 CR7 CRJ9 DH8 E120 ERJ135 ERJ145 E170/175/190 L1011 MD80 MD90 SF340

phluser

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:55 pm

OslPhlWasChi wrote:
757usairways wrote:
usairways85 wrote:
I am surprised PHL has not gotten LAS yet, but F9 already has a rather extensive warm weather network from PHL so not all that surprising that there weren't any additions.

Just surprised there hasn't been any west coast additions from PHL

Agree on both ends.

It wasn't noted as a new route in the coverage of the schedule extension but daily to RSW is coming to PHL, although its not exactly net new service as last year there was service just down the road to Punta Gorda.

F9 served PHL-RSW then switched to PHL-PGD (last year), and now it's back to PHL-RSW. F9's Daniel Shurz commented that PGD had lower fees per passenger, thus the attraction of PGD, and thus PHL/TTN and ORD were siphoned off there, as PHL-RSW and ORD-RSW had AA coverage. It probably figured TTN is a like a satellite terminal to some extent of PHL.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/f ... /87562300/

The other RSW markets,e.g. CLE, F9 enjoyed less competition as there was no true hub carrier, so kept them with RSW. However, F9 likely deduced consolidating back at RSW was operationally cost effective and maybe RSW was just more known among pax, than the benefit of cost savings of some flights for PGD.
Last edited by phluser on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AirFiero

Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 pm

So for SJC, it looks like daily to DEN, 4x weekly to LAS beginning in the fall. I wonder if these are seasonal or year round?

AUS and SAT start in the spring, likely less than daily, and I assume will be seasonal?

dc10lover

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:13 am

Atlwarrior wrote:
Wow, haven't seen a domestic expansion like this since the 1990's when the legacy carrier would do this all the time. This sure does open the door wide open for Delta, American, and United to respond forcefully. I wonder if this is hinting at a possible take over?

I don't think the other airlines need to worry. F9 will not make much of an impact.
Why endure the nightmare and congestion of LAX when BUR, LGB, ONT & SNA is so much easier to fly in and out of. Same with OAK & SJC when it comes to SFO.

WaywardMemphian

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:22 am

If they ever codeshare with DY out of Denver.....

MIflyer12

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:26 am

izbtmnhd wrote:
As F9 keeps on expanding outward it's going to be harder and harder for DL/UA/AA to pretend it doesn't exist. Some of these routes are a direct shot at the legacy carriers.

Frontier routes come and go.

AWACSooner wrote:
So where are the planes coming from this suddenly to account for this mass increase?

Exactly. What's the net growth in ASMs year over year?

The choice to grow at MIA (and take on AA) rather than than stay lost among other LCCs at FLL (B6, 23.4% share; WN, 22.1%, NK, 19.2%) is interesting, however.

enilria

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:43 am

dc10lover wrote:
Frontier to add 21 cities, 85 routes.

The station ops area should be monitored for possible suicide attempts. You know, typically there's like 2 people at most, capable of doing the station opening process at an airline, particularly one of this size. I fail to see how this is supposed to work?

Side note, I didn't even know they had left ABQ. LOL

MIAFLLPBIFlyer

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 am

MIflyer12 wrote:
izbtmnhd wrote:
As F9 keeps on expanding outward it's going to be harder and harder for DL/UA/AA to pretend it doesn't exist. Some of these routes are a direct shot at the legacy carriers.

Frontier routes come and go.

AWACSooner wrote:
So where are the planes coming from this suddenly to account for this mass increase?

Exactly. What's the net growth in ASMs year over year?

The choice to grow at MIA (and take on AA) rather than than stay lost among other LCCs at FLL (B6, 23.4% share; WN, 22.1%, NK, 19.2%) is interesting, however.

MIA badly needed an LLC or even a ULCC and gave F9 incentives to set up shop (and NK incentives to move). It's been bumpy for the first few years but Frontier feels like they can grow Miami now and that's GREAT news for all of us who use the airport. As for NK at FLL, they target a different kind of flier than B6 or WN does. But I still would be nervous if I were them. They are now boxed out at MIA though if they transferred some Latin American routes they might be able to compete at MIA, though their CASM's would rise. At FLL, while WN is late to the international party, I wouldn't expect them to be a meek competitor. WN almost always picks battles they can either draw or win and FLL was planned as a gateway for years. I think WN ultimately pushes B6 hard and as far as NK, they might have work cut out for them.

Frontier14

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:44 am

rajincajun01 wrote:
Frontier14 wrote:
F9Animal wrote:

Frontier 14

DEN is adding 7 "mainline" gates according to the blueprint. Spirit also moves to C Concourse in the coming weeks. AA does not want any additional gates either.

I had not heard that NK was moving to Concourse C. Is this temporary or permanent ? At which end of A Concourse are the new gates to be added?

Frontier 14

speedbird2263

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:46 am

Cue the Frontier and JetBlue merger rumors.
Straight'n Up 'N Fly Right Son

rajincajun01

Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:59 am

Frontier14 wrote:
rajincajun01 wrote:
Frontier14 wrote:

Frontier 14

I had not heard that NK was moving to Concourse C. Is this temporary or permanent ? At which end of A Concourse are the new gates to be added?

Frontier 14

This is permanent as far as I know. Allegiant has already moved to C38 as well. The new gates will be on the east side by A53.

travaz

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:29 am

jnev3289 wrote:
rikkus67 wrote:

One can only dream...

F9 Colors and baby animals on the tail. :wave: :wave: :wave:

whatusaid

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:27 am

dc10lover wrote:
For FAT (Fresno, California) fans, looks like new service to your area.

Again? Third try. Why do I suspect they'll enter in the spring and exit in the Fall? Last time, a 93% LF with very limited connections didn't work.

Maybe UA will finally upgrade DEN and we'll actually come out on top?

crAAzy

Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:30 am

Prayers answered! Just booked 13 round trip tickets for MKE-MIA for the rest of this year - all for around $100 RT. The migration away from AA continues as they continue to mess with their FF program, their schedules, and their product- and I'll be smiling all the way from my condo on South Beach with this one :)

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos