mhkansan
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:07 am

jgcotter wrote:
Miamiairport wrote:
Just out of curiosity how many E140s are left in the old livery? Will they all be painted and by when?

I’m showing all 51 x E140 currently in service have been painted. N814AE at ABI and the seven hail-damaged E140s still in SJT are still in legacy livery.

There are at least 5-6 unpainted. N841AE was just in MHK unpainted.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:11 am

mhkansan wrote:
jgcotter wrote:
Miamiairport wrote:
Just out of curiosity how many E140s are left in the old livery? Will they all be painted and by when?

I’m showing all 51 x E140 currently in service have been painted. N814AE at ABI and the seven hail-damaged E140s still in SJT are still in legacy livery.

There are at least 5-6 unpainted. N841AE was just in MHK unpainted.

Ok, thanks for the update.
 
flightsimer
Posts: 1046
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 am

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:53 am

INFINITI329 wrote:
airtran737 wrote:
INFINITI329 wrote:
When will Envoy open up another E175 base?


Currently, in 2019 there aren't any planned openings. If we get the Compass contract back, then we should hear something mid-year in order to start preparing (this is from our VP of Flight Ops). I honestly believe that AAG wants to put these planes with MQ because it will save them hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for each airplane that is flown by us. That being said, the Compass operation is stellar. They have a great on-time performance and a spectacular pilot group. With their hiring and attrition, losing the AA contract won't cripple them, but it would be an adjustment that would level out.


I always thought it would be a little more expensive for a wholly owned to fly vs outside carrier... Are you able to elaborate?

Yeah, it's Called envoy pilots want those 20 planes back because they feel entitled to them.

What envoy pilots don't realize, is the more planes Envoy, PSA, Piedmont have, the less planes AA will have and the longer they are stuck at said regional. Growing Regionals does nothing to help people get to a major.
Commercial / Airline Pilot
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:24 pm

E145 N649PP is en route from ABI to RIC for transfer from Envoy to Piedmont. 56 x E145 on property now at Piedmont.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N649PP
 
MLIAA
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 11:08 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:52 pm

flightsimer wrote:
INFINITI329 wrote:
airtran737 wrote:

Currently, in 2019 there aren't any planned openings. If we get the Compass contract back, then we should hear something mid-year in order to start preparing (this is from our VP of Flight Ops). I honestly believe that AAG wants to put these planes with MQ because it will save them hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for each airplane that is flown by us. That being said, the Compass operation is stellar. They have a great on-time performance and a spectacular pilot group. With their hiring and attrition, losing the AA contract won't cripple them, but it would be an adjustment that would level out.


I always thought it would be a little more expensive for a wholly owned to fly vs outside carrier... Are you able to elaborate?

Yeah, it's Called envoy pilots want those 20 planes back because they feel entitled to them.

What envoy pilots don't realize, is the more planes Envoy, PSA, Piedmont have, the less planes AA will have and the longer they are stuck at said regional. Growing Regionals does nothing to help people get to a major.


Not sure where you’re getting that, but I’d disagree. Scope clause limits all regional fees for a major, not just the wholly owns. AA can’t fly any more 175s with SkyWest than they can with Envoy.

Also, and no offense to Compass, but Envoy should feel entitled to those 175s. They were awarded to Compass as a punishment to Envoy by momma AA for not taking concessions.
A319 A320 A321 A332 B712 B722 B737 B738 B739 B744 B752 B763 B764 B772 B788 MD80 S340 E140 E145 E170 E175 CRJ2 CRJ7 CRJ9
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:28 pm

E145 N612AE ferried from MQT to RDU last night to rejoin Envoy from Trans States.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N612AE
 
KCaviator
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:05 pm

MLIAA wrote:
flightsimer wrote:
INFINITI329 wrote:

I always thought it would be a little more expensive for a wholly owned to fly vs outside carrier... Are you able to elaborate?

Yeah, it's Called envoy pilots want those 20 planes back because they feel entitled to them.

What envoy pilots don't realize, is the more planes Envoy, PSA, Piedmont have, the less planes AA will have and the longer they are stuck at said regional. Growing Regionals does nothing to help people get to a major.


Not sure where you’re getting that, but I’d disagree. Scope clause limits all regional fees for a major, not just the wholly owns. AA can’t fly any more 175s with SkyWest than they can with Envoy.

Also, and no offense to Compass, but Envoy should feel entitled to those 175s. They were awarded to Compass as a punishment to Envoy by momma AA for not taking concessions.


Compass didn’t take concessions to receive those planes. PSA did take concessions though, and undercut then American Eagle, which put the new CRJs at PSA. Ironically enough, PSA is now a wholly-owned golden boy.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:39 pm

E175 N266NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 47 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
 
airtran737
Posts: 3425
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:47 am

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:16 am

flightsimer wrote:
INFINITI329 wrote:
airtran737 wrote:

Currently, in 2019 there aren't any planned openings. If we get the Compass contract back, then we should hear something mid-year in order to start preparing (this is from our VP of Flight Ops). I honestly believe that AAG wants to put these planes with MQ because it will save them hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for each airplane that is flown by us. That being said, the Compass operation is stellar. They have a great on-time performance and a spectacular pilot group. With their hiring and attrition, losing the AA contract won't cripple them, but it would be an adjustment that would level out.


I always thought it would be a little more expensive for a wholly owned to fly vs outside carrier... Are you able to elaborate?

Yeah, it's Called envoy pilots want those 20 planes back because they feel entitled to them.

What envoy pilots don't realize, is the more planes Envoy, PSA, Piedmont have, the less planes AA will have and the longer they are stuck at said regional. Growing Regionals does nothing to help people get to a major.


I don’t know of any Envoy pilots who want those planes back for exactly the reason you stated. Send the damn things to Mesa for all I care. However, AAG will probably bring them home for the increase in revenue that it would bring. Unfortunately for the Compass group they are a pawn in the game being played by DL and AA.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:46 pm

Four remaining E145 to transfer from Trans States to Envoy; N605KS, N606AE, N607AE and N610AE.
 
alasizon
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:50 pm

jgcotter wrote:
Four remaining E145 to transfer from Trans States to Envoy; N605KS, N606AE, N607AE and N610AE.


Last flight for three of those should be 12/23 or 12/24 so I'd expect a transfer back on the 27th/28th.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
Runway28L
Posts: 1839
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:11 pm

N832HK was also operating for AA this month as a float plane. Looks like it last flew an AA flight on 12/14.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:26 pm

E175 N267NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 48 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:06 pm

E175 N268NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 49 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:22 pm

FWIW~ Former Piedmont DH8C N337EN ferried SBY-JVY-PWA today for the new owner.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N337EN
 
bigb
Posts: 896
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:30 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:11 am

Any way we can make a 2019 thread for this?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
INFINITI329
Posts: 2463
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 am

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:25 am

jgcotter wrote:
E175 N268NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 49 x E175 on property now at Envoy.


I wonder why the go to FLL instead of MIA, given all the resoruces at MIA
 
soflaflyer
Posts: 172
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:50 am

Embraer's US office is located at FLL.
 
alasizon
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:40 am

INFINITI329 wrote:
jgcotter wrote:
E175 N268NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 49 x E175 on property now at Envoy.


I wonder why the go to FLL instead of MIA, given all the resoruces at MIA


Probably easier to clear Customs in FLL and not tie up a valuable AA gate in MIA. That being said, there were a few in the prior batch that went through MIA.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:22 pm

CR7 N521AE is en route from MQT to DAY for transfer from Envoy to PSA. 47 x CR7 on property now at PSA.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N521AE
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:29 pm

E145 N606AE ferried from STL to ABI yesterday to rejoin Envoy from Trans States.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N606AE
 
AusKlos
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:47 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:32 pm

jgcotter wrote:
FWIW~ Former Piedmont DH8C N337EN ferried SBY-JVY-PWA today for the new owner.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N337EN


They are amassing quite a number of DH8Cs at PWA. I drove by yesterday and was shocked at how many there are. I'd say at least a dozen, most former AA, but a few in UA livery.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:39 pm

E145 N605KS is en route from STL to ABI to rejoin Envoy from Trans States.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N605KS
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:48 pm

E145 N607AE is en route from STL to ABI to rejoin Envoy from Trans States.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N607AE
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:14 pm

E145 N611AE is back in service with Envoy after transfer from Trans States.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N611AE
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:17 pm

E175 N269NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 50 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N269NN
 
KCaviator
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:44 pm

jgcotter wrote:
E175 N269NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 50 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N269NN


You’ve posted this in two separate threads. We get it...
 
bugsbegone
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:21 pm

KCaviator wrote:
jgcotter wrote:
E175 N269NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 50 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N269NN


You’ve posted this in two separate threads. We get it...


I don't check that other thread so please keep posting Eagle updates in this thread. Thanks.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:30 pm

E145 N610AE is en route from STL to ABI to rejoin Envoy from Trans States.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N610AE
 
aaflyer222
Posts: 94
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:34 pm

jgcotter wrote:
E145 N610AE is en route from STL to ABI to rejoin Envoy from Trans States.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N610AE


is trans states flying at American done? They said it would end by April.
74m, 772, 763, 764, 752, 733, 734, 738, 739, a319, a320, a321, s80, m88, m90, e190, e170, e175, e140, e145, cr2, cr7, cr9, dh1, dh3, dh4, at72, s340
 
nh114
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:39 pm

Yes Trans States is all done. 610 was the last to return to Enovy.

ExpressJet is also done now.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:26 pm

Former Piedmont DH8C N330EN just ferried from SBY to CYLS for return to lessor.
 
Qantas59
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 4:51 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Does anyone know when Eagle (Compass) began operating their Embraer 175s on LAX-PVR, replacing the 737s? Thanks.
[photoid][photoid][/photoid][/photoid]/Users/jaytanguay/Desktop/Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 9.30.09 AM.png
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:05 pm

E145 N645AE is en route from ABI to RIC for transfer from Envoy to Piedmont. 57 x E145 on property now at Piedmont.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N645AE
 
Dimitri04
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:29 pm

Any idea on the retirement year of the 145 for Envoy?
 
redwingspilot
Posts: 132
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:08 am

Dimitri04 wrote:
Any idea on the retirement year of the 145 for Envoy?


From a recent newsletter

Envoy, PSA continue to streamline regional fleets

In 2016, American announced plans to simplify and streamline operations for our wholly owned regional carriers by reallocating existing aircraft by fleet type at Envoy and PSA. To help facilitate this goal, Envoy will transfer its remaining 13 Bombardier CRJ700 aircraft to PSA by the end of 2019. At that point, Envoy will operate an all-Embraer fleet (E140s, E145s and E175s) and PSA will operate an all-Bombardier fleet (CRJ200s, CRJ700s and CRJ900s), which will maximize efficiencies for training, maintenance and parts for both airlines.
 
mhkansan
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:36 am

Is there any word on what will happen to the ex-QX ExpressJet CRJ-700s? They haven't flown since they were ferried to Tuscon after the ExpressJet flying ended. These planes had all new interiors installed in May 2016 and are all painted in the American Eagle livery. However, they are among the oldest CRJ-700s off the line.
 
eugdjinn
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:24 am

Not all of the ex QX birds are "oldest". Yes, N600QX is, she was a test aircraft and is a non-production aircraft - so is a unique critter. N603, N604 and N605 are pretty old and well worth watching, and I guess N608. A fair number of the teens are younger. Here's the fun thing about them, they now all have a plate attached that will allow their wing spars to fly well beyond the original 20 year life span that was originally going to send them to the desert. Bombardier and ExpressJet/SkyWest were working on that through the last 2 years of ExJet's time, and SkyWest made sure that the cost came out of the books to keep ExpressJet not profitable - so all those now SkyWest assets have them, clever, huh? All were installed at Clarkburg, WV at the Bombardier facility there, and should allow those aircraft to fly for 45 years or so with regular C-checks. Keep watching... I'd be very surprised if the once QX 700s didn't find a home in the skies again.
 
alasizon
Posts: 1944
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:32 pm

eugdjinn wrote:
Not all of the ex QX birds are "oldest". Yes, N600QX is, she was a test aircraft and is a non-production aircraft - so is a unique critter. N603, N604 and N605 are pretty old and well worth watching, and I guess N608. A fair number of the teens are younger. Here's the fun thing about them, they now all have a plate attached that will allow their wing spars to fly well beyond the original 20 year life span that was originally going to send them to the desert. Bombardier and ExpressJet/SkyWest were working on that through the last 2 years of ExJet's time, and SkyWest made sure that the cost came out of the books to keep ExpressJet not profitable - so all those now SkyWest assets have them, clever, huh? All were installed at Clarkburg, WV at the Bombardier facility there, and should allow those aircraft to fly for 45 years or so with regular C-checks. Keep watching... I'd be very surprised if the once QX 700s didn't find a home in the skies again.


As I recall, there are a handful in modification in TUS working on other items (galley, in-seat power, etc.) and they will at some point join the fleet. I don't recall which ones are and are not.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:38 pm

E175 N270NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 51 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N270NN
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:25 pm

E175 N271NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 52 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N271NN
 
mhkansan
Posts: 854
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:36 am

alasizon wrote:
eugdjinn wrote:
Not all of the ex QX birds are "oldest". Yes, N600QX is, she was a test aircraft and is a non-production aircraft - so is a unique critter. N603, N604 and N605 are pretty old and well worth watching, and I guess N608. A fair number of the teens are younger. Here's the fun thing about them, they now all have a plate attached that will allow their wing spars to fly well beyond the original 20 year life span that was originally going to send them to the desert. Bombardier and ExpressJet/SkyWest were working on that through the last 2 years of ExJet's time, and SkyWest made sure that the cost came out of the books to keep ExpressJet not profitable - so all those now SkyWest assets have them, clever, huh? All were installed at Clarkburg, WV at the Bombardier facility there, and should allow those aircraft to fly for 45 years or so with regular C-checks. Keep watching... I'd be very surprised if the once QX 700s didn't find a home in the skies again.


As I recall, there are a handful in modification in TUS working on other items (galley, in-seat power, etc.) and they will at some point join the fleet. I don't recall which ones are and are not.


I still occasionally check up to see if any of them have flown since getting ferried to TUS. Most have not flown for 1-4 months yet and counting! Hoping we see them back in service. They have the larger cargo bins that we love on the ramp. A lot of the -EV birds from Delta we get now have very small cargo compartments! I also enjoyed seeing the -QX registrations around. Many of those airplanes also flew for Frontier JetExpress!
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:39 pm

CR7 N523AE is en route from MQT to DAY for transfer from Envoy to PSA. 48 x CR7 on property now at PSA.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N523AE
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:32 pm

E175 N272NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 53 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N272NN
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:51 am

E145 N656AE is en route from ABI to RIC for transfer from Envoy to Piedmont. 58 x E145 on property now at Piedmont.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N656AE
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:54 am

E175 N273NN is en route SJK-BEL-SXM-FLL-ABI for delivery. 54 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N273NN
Last edited by jgcotter on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
 
Lrockeagle
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:40 am

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am

jgcotter wrote:
E145 N611AE is back in service with Envoy after transfer from Trans States.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N611AE

I worked a double on the ramp one day in LIT when 611’s APU was dead and had to airstart it five times. Had one of the best carts in the system(most stations just had bottles) so dispatch kept sending it back because we could handle it easily.
Lrockeagle
14 years ago

I got $20 says AA takes their 787's with GE powerplants. Just a hunch. Any takers?
 
jgcotter
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 am

E175 N274NN is en route SJK-BEL-SXM-FLL-ABI for delivery. 55 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N274NN
 
MLIAA
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 11:08 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Why the different routing for 273 and 274?
A319 A320 A321 A332 B712 B722 B737 B738 B739 B744 B752 B763 B764 B772 B788 MD80 S340 E140 E145 E170 E175 CRJ2 CRJ7 CRJ9
 
TXRoadMan
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: American Eagle's plan for the future.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:59 pm

jgcotter wrote:
58 x E145 on property now at Piedmont.

How many ER4 will PT end up with? I had 55 on the brain for some reason.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos