• 1
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
 
jgcotter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:56 pm

E175 N281NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-DFW-ABI for delivery. 62 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N281NN
 
User avatar
Super80Fan
Posts: 1522
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:14 am

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:24 am

Other than jgcotter's factual posts most of the discussion in this thread is either rumors or downright false.
RIP McDonnell Douglas
 
airtran737
Posts: 3414
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:47 am

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:40 am

jgcotter wrote:
E175 N281NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-DFW-ABI for delivery. 62 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N281NN


Supposedly the new ones are coming with over water equipment
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever
 
alasizon
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:58 am

airtran737 wrote:
Supposedly the new ones are coming with over water equipment


Doesn't make sense unless the plan is to move YX out of MIA. There is no other hub that needs or would benefit from over water equipped E75s
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
eugdjinn
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 5:58 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:40 pm

I think it allows a much more direct route on one of the DFW-Mexico routes... but I don't remember which one. And I think it is mostly a matter of stuffing the life vests in the pouches under every seat and training every FA to do the demo on them. The slides were always detachable and useable as rafts... more was made about this than needed to be.
 
alasizon
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:52 am

eugdjinn wrote:
I think it allows a much more direct route on one of the DFW-Mexico routes... but I don't remember which one. And I think it is mostly a matter of stuffing the life vests in the pouches under every seat and training every FA to do the demo on them. The slides were always detachable and useable as rafts... more was made about this than needed to be.


Nothing MQ flies is outside the standard capabilities of the aircraft. Even with HUX coming online, if it flies 100% over land, it costs them 6-8 miles compared to a direct route.

I just pulled up the aircraft configuration in the system and 78-81 are listed as "N" for overwater so whomever put that info out there isn't correct.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
MLIAA
Posts: 112
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 11:08 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:49 pm

According to a source in ABI, they are NOT EOW.
A319 A320 A321 A332 B712 B722 B737 B738 B739 B744 B752 B763 B764 B772 B788 MD80 S340 E140 E145 E170 E175 CRJ2 CRJ7 CRJ9
 
jgcotter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:56 am

PSA has received its fifth CR9 of the new batch. N605NN ferried YMX-DAY-CVG 21 June 2019 on delivery. 59 x CR9 on property now at PSA.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N605NN
 
airtran737
Posts: 3414
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:47 am

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:44 am

MLIAA wrote:
According to a source in ABI, they are NOT EOW.


I flew the newest one, it doesn’t have EOW equipment...or WiFi. They only gave it two days in ABI and put it into service so there wasn’t time to install the system.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever
 
jgcotter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:41 pm

E175 N282NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 63 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N282NN
 
bugsbegone
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:03 pm

jgcotter wrote:
E175 N282NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 63 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N282NN


Welcome Back jgCOTTER...we missed you.
 
bugsbegone
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:04 pm

Skywest announced on their earnings call that they are adding 10 additional CRJ-700s to their American Eagle operation.

http://inc.skywest.com/assets/Uploads/PressReleases/Q2-2019-SKYW-Earnings-Release-Final.pdf

Operational Update
Flying contract updates
SkyWest announced an agreement with American Airlines (“American”)to place ten used CRJ700s under a multi-year contract beginning early 2020. SkyWest anticipates acquiring seven CRJ700 aircraft from a third party and internally sourcing three CRJ700 aircraft through upcoming scheduled contract expirations.

Does anyone know where those 7 non-Skywest CRJ's are coming from?
 
DiamondFlyer
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:35 pm

bugsbegone wrote:
Skywest announced on their earnings call that they are adding 10 additional CRJ-700s to their American Eagle operation.

http://inc.skywest.com/assets/Uploads/PressReleases/Q2-2019-SKYW-Earnings-Release-Final.pdf

Operational Update
Flying contract updates
SkyWest announced an agreement with American Airlines (“American”)to place ten used CRJ700s under a multi-year contract beginning early 2020. SkyWest anticipates acquiring seven CRJ700 aircraft from a third party and internally sourcing three CRJ700 aircraft through upcoming scheduled contract expirations.

Does anyone know where those 7 non-Skywest CRJ's are coming from?


That's the crux of the issue. Obviously United has gobbled up a bunch of CR7s for conversion to CR5s, which is how GoJet is going from 25 CR7's to 54 CR5's for UA, which are the ones Skywest is talking about leasing out to a third-party for a 10 year period. Skywest is taking 1:1 CR7 out of service for the CR8 (CR9 atmosphere at Delta), but I'd assume those are the planes owned by Skywest coming out of service. Perhaps some of those are owned by DL and OO is taking them over, to move to AA?
From my cold, dead hands
 
airlineworker
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:20 am

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:13 pm

I know some CRJ-200's will leave PSA this year, when will the rest be gone?
 
airtran737
Posts: 3414
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:47 am

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:23 pm

bugsbegone wrote:
Skywest announced on their earnings call that they are adding 10 additional CRJ-700s to their American Eagle operation.

http://inc.skywest.com/assets/Uploads/PressReleases/Q2-2019-SKYW-Earnings-Release-Final.pdf

Operational Update
Flying contract updates
SkyWest announced an agreement with American Airlines (“American”)to place ten used CRJ700s under a multi-year contract beginning early 2020. SkyWest anticipates acquiring seven CRJ700 aircraft from a third party and internally sourcing three CRJ700 aircraft through upcoming scheduled contract expirations.

Does anyone know where those 7 non-Skywest CRJ's are coming from?


I wonder how many seats they’ll be configured to? AA is scoped out on large RJ’s. I’m sure that they can be made scope compliant in order to be classified as a small RJ.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever
 
ahj2000
Posts: 1173
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:25 am

airtran737 wrote:
bugsbegone wrote:
Skywest announced on their earnings call that they are adding 10 additional CRJ-700s to their American Eagle operation.

http://inc.skywest.com/assets/Uploads/PressReleases/Q2-2019-SKYW-Earnings-Release-Final.pdf

Operational Update
Flying contract updates
SkyWest announced an agreement with American Airlines (“American”)to place ten used CRJ700s under a multi-year contract beginning early 2020. SkyWest anticipates acquiring seven CRJ700 aircraft from a third party and internally sourcing three CRJ700 aircraft through upcoming scheduled contract expirations.

Does anyone know where those 7 non-Skywest CRJ's are coming from?


I wonder how many seats they’ll be configured to? AA is scoped out on large RJ’s. I’m sure that they can be made scope compliant in order to be classified as a small RJ.

American's CR7s have 63 seats in 9J/8MCE/46Y and 65 in 9/16/40. I'd imagine these would come in that config to be under the 76(?) seat cap.
-Andrés Juánez
 
bigb
Posts: 880
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:30 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:38 am

airlineworker wrote:
I know some CRJ-200's will leave PSA this year, when will the rest be gone?


That is TBD at the moment but this Skywest increase of flying has no bearing on the CRJ-200s. CRJ-200s will be around until the new DCA terminal is built out at least.
 
alasizon
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:03 am

ahj2000 wrote:
airtran737 wrote:
bugsbegone wrote:
Skywest announced on their earnings call that they are adding 10 additional CRJ-700s to their American Eagle operation.

http://inc.skywest.com/assets/Uploads/PressReleases/Q2-2019-SKYW-Earnings-Release-Final.pdf

Operational Update
Flying contract updates
SkyWest announced an agreement with American Airlines (“American”)to place ten used CRJ700s under a multi-year contract beginning early 2020. SkyWest anticipates acquiring seven CRJ700 aircraft from a third party and internally sourcing three CRJ700 aircraft through upcoming scheduled contract expirations.

Does anyone know where those 7 non-Skywest CRJ's are coming from?


I wonder how many seats they’ll be configured to? AA is scoped out on large RJ’s. I’m sure that they can be made scope compliant in order to be classified as a small RJ.

American's CR7s have 63 seats in 9J/8MCE/46Y and 65 in 9/16/40. I'd imagine these would come in that config to be under the 76(?) seat cap.


By early 2020, all the Skywest 700s will be in the 65 seat configuration and any additional will be in that configuration as well. These will likely be deployed to PHX & DFW.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
sagechan
Posts: 300
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:14 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:49 pm

Skywest is doing some CR2 flying that doesn't seem to be in the fleet guidance. Is it all at-risk flying that 00 is choosing to do?
717, 733, 734, 738, 744, 752, 763, 772, 77W, 789, A319, A320, A321, A332, A333, A359, MD88, CRJ, CR7, CR9, DH1, DH2, DH3, S340, ER4, E170, E175, E190/CO, NW, US, AC, NH, AA, UA, DL, WN, WS, SK, VY, LA, QF, AR, AV, MH, KA
 
bugsbegone
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:07 pm

DiamondFlyer wrote:
That's the crux of the issue. Obviously United has gobbled up a bunch of CR7s for conversion to CR5s, which is how GoJet is going from 25 CR7's to 54 CR5's for UA, which are the ones Skywest is talking about leasing out to a third-party for a 10 year period. Skywest is taking 1:1 CR7 out of service for the CR8 (CR9 atmosphere at Delta), but I'd assume those are the planes owned by Skywest coming out of service. Perhaps some of those are owned by DL and OO is taking them over, to move to AA?


Skywest currently operates only 2 CRJ-700s that are owned by Delta. N625CA and N641CA. So maybe those 2 and 5 others. But from which operator? Is it possible that Delta will sell them some of their airplanes currently operated by Endeavor (5) or maybe GoJet (20).

Or maybe American will sell them some of the ones PSA is operating?
 
OKCDCA
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:50 am

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:13 pm

Aren’t there some ex-QX CR7’s parked in TUS that OO has access to? Or could they be looking to purchase those frames? Those planes seem to come up from time to time in different threads related to regional expansion.
 
DiamondFlyer
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:36 pm

bugsbegone wrote:
DiamondFlyer wrote:
That's the crux of the issue. Obviously United has gobbled up a bunch of CR7s for conversion to CR5s, which is how GoJet is going from 25 CR7's to 54 CR5's for UA, which are the ones Skywest is talking about leasing out to a third-party for a 10 year period. Skywest is taking 1:1 CR7 out of service for the CR8 (CR9 atmosphere at Delta), but I'd assume those are the planes owned by Skywest coming out of service. Perhaps some of those are owned by DL and OO is taking them over, to move to AA?


Skywest currently operates only 2 CRJ-700s that are owned by Delta. N625CA and N641CA. So maybe those 2 and 5 others. But from which operator? Is it possible that Delta will sell them some of their airplanes currently operated by Endeavor (5) or maybe GoJet (20).

Or maybe American will sell them some of the ones PSA is operating?


In light of the Delta Connection announcement today, I think this piece of the puzzle fell in place. G7 operates 20 DL owned CR7s today, but only 13 are moving to 9E, leaving 7 out in the cold. Perhaps OO is leasing them, which would match the announcement on the AA side.
From my cold, dead hands
 
alasizon
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:52 pm

OKCDCA wrote:
Aren’t there some ex-QX CR7’s parked in TUS that OO has access to? Or could they be looking to purchase those frames? Those planes seem to come up from time to time in different threads related to regional expansion.


There are a lot of OO owned CR7s sitting in TUS, most are being leased to G7 for the CRJ-550 outfit at UA. Some of the QX birds were the first to go over to G7.

DiamondFlyer wrote:
bugsbegone wrote:
DiamondFlyer wrote:
That's the crux of the issue. Obviously United has gobbled up a bunch of CR7s for conversion to CR5s, which is how GoJet is going from 25 CR7's to 54 CR5's for UA, which are the ones Skywest is talking about leasing out to a third-party for a 10 year period. Skywest is taking 1:1 CR7 out of service for the CR8 (CR9 atmosphere at Delta), but I'd assume those are the planes owned by Skywest coming out of service. Perhaps some of those are owned by DL and OO is taking them over, to move to AA?


Skywest currently operates only 2 CRJ-700s that are owned by Delta. N625CA and N641CA. So maybe those 2 and 5 others. But from which operator? Is it possible that Delta will sell them some of their airplanes currently operated by Endeavor (5) or maybe GoJet (20).

Or maybe American will sell them some of the ones PSA is operating?


In light of the Delta Connection announcement today, I think this piece of the puzzle fell in place. G7 operates 20 DL owned CR7s today, but only 13 are moving to 9E, leaving 7 out in the cold. Perhaps OO is leasing them, which would match the announcement on the AA side.


Given the transition timeline for G7, my guess is that the seven G7 is retaining will go to the CRJ-550 side of the house and OO will simply lease them seven less birds. Most of the ones OO was leasing to G7 were ex-EV birds that were already in the AA 65 seat interior.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
DiamondFlyer
Posts: 3095
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:50 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:54 pm

alasizon wrote:
OKCDCA wrote:
Aren’t there some ex-QX CR7’s parked in TUS that OO has access to? Or could they be looking to purchase those frames? Those planes seem to come up from time to time in different threads related to regional expansion.


There are a lot of OO owned CR7s sitting in TUS, most are being leased to G7 for the CRJ-550 outfit at UA. Some of the QX birds were the first to go over to G7.

DiamondFlyer wrote:
bugsbegone wrote:

Skywest currently operates only 2 CRJ-700s that are owned by Delta. N625CA and N641CA. So maybe those 2 and 5 others. But from which operator? Is it possible that Delta will sell them some of their airplanes currently operated by Endeavor (5) or maybe GoJet (20).

Or maybe American will sell them some of the ones PSA is operating?


In light of the Delta Connection announcement today, I think this piece of the puzzle fell in place. G7 operates 20 DL owned CR7s today, but only 13 are moving to 9E, leaving 7 out in the cold. Perhaps OO is leasing them, which would match the announcement on the AA side.


Given the transition timeline for G7, my guess is that the seven G7 is retaining will go to the CRJ-550 side of the house and OO will simply lease them seven less birds. Most of the ones OO was leasing to G7 were ex-EV birds that were already in the AA 65 seat interior.


G7 doesn’t own any of the DL birds, Delta does
From my cold, dead hands
 
alasizon
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:01 pm

DiamondFlyer wrote:
alasizon wrote:
OKCDCA wrote:
Aren’t there some ex-QX CR7’s parked in TUS that OO has access to? Or could they be looking to purchase those frames? Those planes seem to come up from time to time in different threads related to regional expansion.


There are a lot of OO owned CR7s sitting in TUS, most are being leased to G7 for the CRJ-550 outfit at UA. Some of the QX birds were the first to go over to G7.

DiamondFlyer wrote:

In light of the Delta Connection announcement today, I think this piece of the puzzle fell in place. G7 operates 20 DL owned CR7s today, but only 13 are moving to 9E, leaving 7 out in the cold. Perhaps OO is leasing them, which would match the announcement on the AA side.


Given the transition timeline for G7, my guess is that the seven G7 is retaining will go to the CRJ-550 side of the house and OO will simply lease them seven less birds. Most of the ones OO was leasing to G7 were ex-EV birds that were already in the AA 65 seat interior.


G7 doesn’t own any of the DL birds, Delta does


Correct, I'm assuming DL will lease them to G7 for the CRJ-550 operation. To DL it makes no difference if they are leased to G7 for the UA side or OO for the AA operation if they aren't going to be in the DL operation. I can't see OO wanting to undertake having to retrofit seven of their owned ones that they operate in the DL configuration into the AA configuration and then have to bring the seven G7 birds up to OO's standard and being leasing them from DL.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
bugsbegone
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:10 pm

DiamondFlyer wrote:
In light of the Delta Connection announcement today, I think this piece of the puzzle fell in place. G7 operates 20 DL owned CR7s today, but only 13 are moving to 9E, leaving 7 out in the cold. Perhaps OO is leasing them, which would match the announcement on the AA side.


I believe the announcement said SkyWest was BUYING them and operating them for American Eagle.
"SkyWest anticipates acquiring seven CRJ700 aircraft from a third party and internally sourcing three CRJ700 aircraft through upcoming scheduled contract expiration."

I assume "acquiring" is the same as "buying". And you are right, the puzzle pieces are starting to fall into place.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:26 pm

CR7 N527EA ferried from MQT to DAY yesterday for transfer from Envoy to PSA. 50 x CR7 on property now at PSA.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N527EA
 
jgcotter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:02 pm

bugsbegone wrote:
jgcotter wrote:
E175 N282NN is en route SJK-MAO-FLL-ABI for delivery. 63 x E175 on property now at Envoy.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N282NN


Welcome Back jgCOTTER...we missed you.

Just saw this, thanks!
 
aaflyer222
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:00 pm

how many cr2 are remaining at psa? the plan shows 14 out of 35 scheduled to leave this year.
74m, 772, 763, 764, 752, 733, 734, 738, 739, a319, a320, a321, s80, m88, m90, e190, e170, e175, e140, e145, cr2, cr7, cr9, dh1, dh3, dh4, at72, s340
 
jgcotter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:19 am

PSA has received its sixth CR9 of the new batch. N606NN ferried YMX-DAY-CVG 16 August 2019 on delivery. 60 x CR9 on property now at PSA.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N606NN
 
jgcotter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:28 am

aaflyer222 wrote:
how many cr2 are remaining at psa? the plan shows 14 out of 35 scheduled to leave this year.

PSA CR2 N216PS was withdrawn from use 3 May 2019 and stored at LEW 22 May 2019. 34 x CR2 currently on property at PSA.
 
MO11
Posts: 1114
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:07 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:07 pm

jgcotter wrote:
aaflyer222 wrote:
how many cr2 are remaining at psa? the plan shows 14 out of 35 scheduled to leave this year.

PSA CR2 N216PS was withdrawn from use 3 May 2019 and stored at LEW 22 May 2019. 34 x CR2 currently on property at PSA.


N223JS was sold to Skywest last week; it ferried to MKE a week ago Thursday.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:25 pm

PSA CR2 N207PS has been sitting at Bombardier in CKB since 7/8. Probably retired/returned to lessor. Looks like PSA is down to 32 x CR2 on property.
 
alasizon
Posts: 1794
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:49 am

jgcotter wrote:
PSA CR2 N207PS has been sitting at Bombardier in CKB since 7/8. Probably retired/returned to lessor. Looks like PSA is down to 32 x CR2 on property.


Seems to me it would be more likely that they are doing some sort of extensive repair (has to be done whether you are going to fly it again or return it to the lessor). CKB is mostly a heavy MX base.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
bigb
Posts: 880
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:30 pm

Re: American Eagle's Future Discussion Thread

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:54 am

Looking at our schedule highlights for the fall, looks like we have a 200 schedule to leave in AUG, 2 in Sep, 1 in October.
  • 1
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos