Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
flightsimer
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:34 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:53 am

crj900lr wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:
FLIHGH wrote:
Don’t have to worry about our 200s anymore!


Are the -200s just stored or are they finished?


I believe they are finished, unless the plans have changed recently, as the plan was to retire them in favor of the 700's and 900's.

Or E170’s... Up until the COVID stuff started, Management at Republic finally said the first new 175s would be delivered in Q2 2021. It was expected the announcement on the exact fleet shakedown was going to happen this summer...

It doesn’t make sense to me to go through with the capital expenditure of the new DCA terminal just to run CRJ2s out of it. I think you will see DCA go more premium heavy with E170/175’s from Republic and then CRJ7/9’s from PSA to supplement. Republic I think will get the premium routes while the CRj’s will be flown to the smaller communities that either don’t have the infrastructure or the yields for Ejets.
Commercial / Airline Pilot
 
alasizon
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:17 am

flightsimer wrote:
crj900lr wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:

Are the -200s just stored or are they finished?


I believe they are finished, unless the plans have changed recently, as the plan was to retire them in favor of the 700's and 900's.

Or E170’s... Up until the COVID stuff started, Management at Republic finally said the first new 175s would be delivered in Q2 2021. It was expected the announcement on the exact fleet shakedown was going to happen this summer...

It doesn’t make sense to me to go through with the capital expenditure of the new DCA terminal just to run CRJ2s out of it. I think you will see DCA go more premium heavy with E170/175’s from Republic and then CRJ7/9’s from PSA to supplement. Republic I think will get the premium routes while the CRj’s will be flown to the smaller communities that either don’t have the infrastructure or the yields for Ejets.


DCA already has started to transition away from the 50-seaters. In February the ratio was about 2:1 in favor of large RJs. 35X is no longer a 14-pad cluster.
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent
 
F9Animal
Posts: 4414
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:13 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:15 am

jgcotter wrote:
Compass E175 N214NN is en route from LAX to AVW.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N214NN



Any idea when their final flight will be? Is it today? Routing?
I Am A Different Animal!!
 
bigb
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:30 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:32 pm

flightsimer wrote:
crj900lr wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:

Are the -200s just stored or are they finished?


I believe they are finished, unless the plans have changed recently, as the plan was to retire them in favor of the 700's and 900's.

Or E170’s... Up until the COVID stuff started, Management at Republic finally said the first new 175s would be delivered in Q2 2021. It was expected the announcement on the exact fleet shakedown was going to happen this summer...

It doesn’t make sense to me to go through with the capital expenditure of the new DCA terminal just to run CRJ2s out of it. I think you will see DCA go more premium heavy with E170/175’s from Republic and then CRJ7/9’s from PSA to supplement. Republic I think will get the premium routes while the CRj’s will be flown to the smaller communities that either don’t have the infrastructure or the yields for Ejets.


AA isn’t going to Phase out all 50 seat flying out of DCA. Look for PDT to backfill some 50 seat flying while PSA, Envoy, and Republic cover dual class RJ flying.
 
User avatar
aemoreira1981
Posts: 3533
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:55 pm

I have to wonder how many ERJ-140s will be permanently parked...as well as 50-seat flying at JFK, LGA, and PHL. Those former Compass E175s that flew out west could replace the CRJ2s and E140/E145s out east (a few routes had already been up-gauged to CRJ7 flying).
 
alasizon
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:01 pm

aemoreira1981 wrote:
I have to wonder how many ERJ-140s will be permanently parked...as well as 50-seat flying at JFK, LGA, and PHL. Those former Compass E175s that flew out west could replace the CRJ2s and E140/E145s out east (a few routes had already been up-gauged to CRJ7 flying).


The Compass birds are going to Envoy for DFW and ORD, very unlikely you will see them out east much. Originally Envoy was supposed to pick up LAX as a base but now with the downward cost pressure, my guess is they will be screwed from DFW instead. PHL still has a need/use for 50 seat flying and PT will continue to fly plenty of 50 seat missions out of there.

The big pull down in E140s/145s will be from ORD and CLT where more of the markets can support 65 or 76 seat service.
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent
 
F9Animal
Posts: 4414
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:13 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:23 pm

Looks like the last Compass flight is 6047, departing LAX around 1PM to TUL. So sad.
I Am A Different Animal!!
 
alasizon
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:26 pm

F9Animal wrote:
Looks like the last Compass flight is 6047, departing LAX around 1PM to TUL. So sad.


It was rough being on a conference call with them yesterday and hearing people saying goodbye to them and thanking them for their years of service. On the SOC front, they are a great group of folks and always seemed to have a good plan.
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent
 
F9Animal
Posts: 4414
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:13 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:53 pm

alasizon wrote:
F9Animal wrote:
Looks like the last Compass flight is 6047, departing LAX around 1PM to TUL. So sad.


It was rough being on a conference call with them yesterday and hearing people saying goodbye to them and thanking them for their years of service. On the SOC front, they are a great group of folks and always seemed to have a good plan.


So so sad. I am going to follow it's last turn from TUL to LAX. The turn flight is also 6047. Started a topic on it just now.
I Am A Different Animal!!
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:13 pm

Compass E175 N201NN is en route from LAX to AVW.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N201NN
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:23 am

Compass E175 N212NN is en route from LAX to AVW.
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N212NN
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:34 pm

FWIW~ Envoy has 28 x E145 active; 9 at DFW, 1 at MIA, 18 at ORD. 17 are stored at ABI, 13 are stored at SAW, probably some maintenance going on. 16 x E140 are active, all at DFW, 13 are stored at ABI, 28 are stored at MZJ, one (858) is parked at YQB.
Last edited by jgcotter on Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:36 pm

All PSA CR2 are parked; 14 at CAK, 5 at DAY.
 
jmc1975
Posts: 3045
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2000 10:57 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Mon May 25, 2020 6:15 am

What is the status of the 20 Skywest E175s that were supposed to fly for AA?
.......
 
TXRoadMan
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Mon May 25, 2020 5:45 pm

There was a mention somewhere on here that OO's E175s were delayed from the factory, and they were going to fill in with CR7s until the E175s arrived.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Fri May 29, 2020 11:59 pm

E175 update: two of the Compass E175s; 203 and 208 are at ABI undergoing conformity checks to return to service with Envoy. One; 209 is at BNA undergoing a heavy check. The remaining 17 are stored at AVW. An additional eight; 293-299, and one not yet registered, are still in Brazil for final assembly and awaiting delivery.
 
alasizon
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sat May 30, 2020 1:53 am

jgcotter wrote:
E175 update: two of the Compass E175s; 203 and 208 are at ABI undergoing conformity checks to return to service with Envoy. One; 209 is at BNA undergoing a heavy check. The remaining 17 are stored at AVW. An additional eight; 293-299, and one not yet registered, are still in Brazil for final assembly and awaiting delivery.


Does anyone know what the plan is nose # wise for that last aircraft? Going to 300 or are we going to a different combo? I can't find the last time the 300 range was used at AA.
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent
 
hagela
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sat May 30, 2020 4:35 am

I don't know if you mean Eagle specifically or not but mainline used 300 series nose numbers for the 767 fleet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sat May 30, 2020 1:31 pm

alasizon wrote:
jgcotter wrote:
E175 update: two of the Compass E175s; 203 and 208 are at ABI undergoing conformity checks to return to service with Envoy. One; 209 is at BNA undergoing a heavy check. The remaining 17 are stored at AVW. An additional eight; 293-299, and one not yet registered, are still in Brazil for final assembly and awaiting delivery.


Does anyone know what the plan is nose # wise for that last aircraft? Going to 300 or are we going to a different combo? I can't find the last time the 300 range was used at AA.

300NN, 301NN and 302NN have been reserved by the FAA for American, so they could presumably use those for the E175s.
 
aaflyer222
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:40 pm

does dca plan to reopen 35x or will they only reopen the other terminal c gates until the new terminal is done?
74m, 772, 763, 764, 752, 733, 734, 738, 739, a319, a320, a321, s80, m88, m90, e190, e170, e175, e140, e145, cr2, cr7, cr9, dh1, dh3, dh4, at72, s340
 
airtran737
Posts: 3475
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:47 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:23 am

aaflyer222 wrote:
does dca plan to reopen 35x or will they only reopen the other terminal c gates until the new terminal is done?


Looking at the schedule tomorrow there is nothing out of 35X. All of the regionals are CR7’s or 175’s. The downturn could serve as an opportunity to finish off the new world and make 35X a forgotten nightmare.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever
 
alasizon
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:11 am

airtran737 wrote:
aaflyer222 wrote:
does dca plan to reopen 35x or will they only reopen the other terminal c gates until the new terminal is done?


Looking at the schedule tomorrow there is nothing out of 35X. All of the regionals are CR7’s or 175’s. The downturn could serve as an opportunity to finish off the new world and make 35X a forgotten nightmare.


They are speeding up the construction but my understanding is 35X will be back for July.
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:26 pm

PSA CR2 N254PS is en route DAY to MZJ for retirement.
 
DeltaRules
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2001 11:57 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:18 pm

jgcotter wrote:
PSA CR2 N254PS is en route DAY to MZJ for retirement.


FR24 also showed a CR2 set to ferry from CAK to the desert today.
A310/319/320/321/333, ARJ, BN2, B717/722/73S/733/734/735/73G/738/739/744/757/753/767/763/764/777, CR1/2/7/9, DH6, 328, EM2/ERJ/E70/E75/E90, F28/100, J31, L10/12/15, DC9/D93/D94/D95/M80/M88/M90/D10, SF3, SST
 
graham697
Posts: 393
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:59 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:35 pm

alasizon wrote:
airtran737 wrote:
aaflyer222 wrote:
does dca plan to reopen 35x or will they only reopen the other terminal c gates until the new terminal is done?


Looking at the schedule tomorrow there is nothing out of 35X. All of the regionals are CR7’s or 175’s. The downturn could serve as an opportunity to finish off the new world and make 35X a forgotten nightmare.


They are speeding up the construction but my understanding is 35X will be back for July.


Can confirm this, but have had a few flights out/into DCA over the past week. They reactivated north C-pier with limited Eagle ops on 6/4, but the airport is still pretty dead. Sadly enough, our gate still wasn't avaialble when we landed. Some things will never change at DCA. :D
 
FlyingElvii
Posts: 780
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:51 pm

jgcotter wrote:
PSA CR2 N254PS is en route DAY to MZJ for retirement.

Noticed this as well.
Repo flt # 9976, it almost there right now. Adios...
Also looks like Delta sending another A321 to the scrapper later today.
 
jbs2886
Posts: 2330
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:54 pm

FlyingElvii wrote:
jgcotter wrote:
PSA CR2 N254PS is en route DAY to MZJ for retirement.

Noticed this as well.
Repo flt # 9976, it almost there right now. Adios...
Also looks like Delta sending another A321 to the scrapper later today.


Umm, what? DL is not scrapping any A321s
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:37 pm

PSA CR2 N215PS is en route CAK to MZJ for retirement.
 
ahj2000
Posts: 1227
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:00 pm

graham697 wrote:
alasizon wrote:
airtran737 wrote:

Looking at the schedule tomorrow there is nothing out of 35X. All of the regionals are CR7’s or 175’s. The downturn could serve as an opportunity to finish off the new world and make 35X a forgotten nightmare.


They are speeding up the construction but my understanding is 35X will be back for July.


Can confirm this, but have had a few flights out/into DCA over the past week. They reactivated north C-pier with limited Eagle ops on 6/4, but the airport is still pretty dead. Sadly enough, our gate still wasn't avaialble when we landed. Some things will never change at DCA. :D

Do we have a timetable on the new concourse? (I guess D? Hopefully they will rename the concourses. Moving to VA, the idea of B, B/C, and C being all different was bizzare.)

And RIP regarding our gate. When going to DFW/CLT now, I take the extra drive to Dulles. Lesser ground congestion seems to let me get home faster than DCA at peak hours on AA.
-Andrés Juánez
 
bigb
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:30 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:08 pm

ahj2000 wrote:
graham697 wrote:
alasizon wrote:

They are speeding up the construction but my understanding is 35X will be back for July.


Can confirm this, but have had a few flights out/into DCA over the past week. They reactivated north C-pier with limited Eagle ops on 6/4, but the airport is still pretty dead. Sadly enough, our gate still wasn't avaialble when we landed. Some things will never change at DCA. :D

Do we have a timetable on the new concourse? (I guess D? Hopefully they will rename the concourses. Moving to VA, the idea of B, B/C, and C being all different was bizzare.)

And RIP regarding our gate. When going to DFW/CLT now, I take the extra drive to Dulles. Lesser ground congestion seems to let me get home faster than DCA at peak hours on AA.


Early 2021 was the previous schedule. The new concourse and new security checkpoints when finished will be a welcomed change for AA’s DCA passenger experience and employees.
 
freakyrat
Posts: 1959
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:04 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:16 pm

jgcotter wrote:
All PSA CR2 are parked; 14 at CAK, 5 at DAY.


I noticed a few were flying to Marana for retirement
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:45 pm

PSA CR2 N220PS is en route CAK to MZJ for retirement.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:33 pm

PSA CR2 N244PS is en route CAK to MZJ for retirement.
 
mhkansan
Posts: 870
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:34 pm

Any news on the ex-Compass 175s? Have they been moved on from AVW yet?
 
airtran737
Posts: 3475
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:47 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:51 pm

mhkansan wrote:
Any news on the ex-Compass 175s? Have they been moved on from AVW yet?


Two of the AA birds are in ABI for conformity checks.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:07 pm

PSA CR2 N226JS is en route DAY to MZJ for retirement.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:18 pm

airtran737 wrote:
mhkansan wrote:
Any news on the ex-Compass 175s? Have they been moved on from AVW yet?


Two of the AA birds are in ABI for conformity checks.

N208AN is scheduled to ferry from ABI to LIT to enter revenue service with Envoy tonight.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:49 am

E140 N825AE is en route ABI to DFW to re-enter revenue service. 25 x E140 active now with Envoy at DFW.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:41 pm

PSA CR2 N247JS is en route CAK to MZJ for retirement.
 
TXRoadMan
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:14 pm

jgcotter wrote:
N208AN is scheduled to ferry from ABI to LIT to enter revenue service with Envoy tonight.

Interesting that MQ decided to insert this frame at LIT and not DFW. (I'm certainly not intending to throw rocks from the comfort of Mom's basement. ;) )

I had wondered if they were going to send it on to ORD from LIT, but it's coming back to DFW in an hour or so.

(ETA: I had forgotten that LIT had MQ maintenance. It would appear that 208 was sent in order to give 232 a break and ~48 hrs of TLC.)
 
bigb
Posts: 1108
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:30 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:08 pm

TXRoadMan wrote:
jgcotter wrote:
N208AN is scheduled to ferry from ABI to LIT to enter revenue service with Envoy tonight.

Interesting that MQ decided to insert this frame at LIT and not DFW. (I'm certainly not intending to throw rocks from the comfort of Mom's basement. ;) )

I had wondered if they were going to send it on to ORD from LIT, but it's coming back to DFW in an hour or so.

(ETA: I had forgotten that LIT had MQ maintenance. It would appear that 208 was sent in order to give 232 a break and ~48 hrs of TLC.)


KLIT is a maintenance base for Envoy. So it makes sense to enter service from Mx base.
 
TXRoadMan
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:07 pm

bigb wrote:
KLIT is a maintenance base for Envoy. So it makes sense to enter service from Mx base.

Totally. The lesson learned was to not try to track multiple aircraft movements in ones head while bouncing between several web pages. When I wrote the original post, I couldn't figure out which aircraft 208 was replacing, and had resigned myself that it was coming back to DFW without having replaced anything. (An extra section, or the second-half of a round trip that never left DFW, something like that.) I went back with a little more care and figured out that 232 had arrived earlier in the day, and I hadn't noticed that in my first round of searching around. And had I remembered that LIT had MQ MX, I wouldn't have even started the whole exercise.
 
airtran737
Posts: 3475
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:47 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:15 pm

The aircraft at Embraer in BNA should be the next one ready for revenue service.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever
 
User avatar
LAXintl
Posts: 24514
Joined: Wed May 24, 2000 12:12 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:23 pm

In 8K filing, Mesa says AA elected to withdraw 2 aircraft from its CPA early. AA will however pay the full cost of aircraft through Jan 1, 2021 the original potential first removal date.

Additionally, AA will receive payment credits based on aircraft utilization thresholds subject to Mesa receipt of CARES Act funds instead.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:16 pm

PSA CR2 N250PS is en route CAK to MZJ for retirement.
 
alasizon
Posts: 2579
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:21 pm

LAXintl wrote:
Additionally, AA will receive payment credits based on aircraft utilization thresholds subject to Mesa receipt of CARES Act funds instead.


So AA won't have to pay the funds for withdrawing those aircraft as long as Mesa gets a certain amount of flying and gets CARES funding?
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:38 am

E175 203NN is en route ABI to DFW to enter revenue service with Envoy.
 
jgcotter
Posts: 882
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:01 pm

E175 update; 203 and 208 are in revenue service. 206 and 207 are at ABI for conformity checks. 209 should be out of a heavy check at BNA soon.
 
Varsity1
Topic Author
Posts: 2201
Joined: Mon May 02, 2016 4:55 am

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:13 pm

jgcotter wrote:
E175 update; 203 and 208 are in revenue service. 206 and 207 are at ABI for conformity checks. 209 should be out of a heavy check at BNA soon.



Thanks for the updates.
"PPRuNe will no longer allow discussions regarding Etihad Airlines, its employees, executives, agents, or other representatives. Such threads will be deleted." - ME3 thug airlines suing anyone who brings negative information public..
 
User avatar
janders
Moderator
Posts: 1104
Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Re: American Eagle News and Discussion Thread

Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:12 pm

alasizon wrote:
So AA won't have to pay the funds for withdrawing those aircraft as long as Mesa gets a certain amount of flying and gets CARES funding?


They appear to be two different things.

Per the SEC filing, AA will be paying for the full cost on two early withdrawn aircraft until January when normal termination was possible.

The CARES portion is giving AA some credits covering 4/1-9/30 based on aircraft utilization during the timeframe when Mesa receives such funding.
"We make war that we may live in peace." -- Aristotle

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos