fmi1
Topic Author

Delta C Series

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:07 am

Is Delta still taking their first deliveries of the C series next spring? When will the routes be announced and what are some predictions?

atcsundevil

Re: Delta C Series

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:33 am

As far as I know, deliveries are still on track to begin in the spring. I haven't seen anything contrary to that. I don't have any kind of insider info, but I would speculate that they'll probably start out by replacing MD80 routes from ATL. I don't know that we'll see any particular routes — it seems to me it's not the same situation as the A321, which was largely placed on Florida routes replacing 752s. The MD80 pretty much goes everywhere, so I anticipate the CS100s will do the same and without a whole lot of fanfare.

I'm interested to see what the seat map will look like (I haven't seen one announced). I'm guessing it'll be pretty close to the B717, which is 12/20/78(110). It's possible they'll opt for a lower F count to fit in some more Y seats, but 12 seems to be their minimum F count for mainline.

777Mech

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 am

fmi1 wrote:
Is Delta still taking their first deliveries of the C series next spring? When will the routes be announced and what are some predictions?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say NYC and LAX will be the first bases, with DFW being the bridge between the two.

LAX772LR

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:45 am

777Mech wrote:
with DFW being the bridge between the two.

Random.

Why would they do that there, when they can use one of their actual hubs (e.g. MSP)?
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

777Mech

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 am

LAX772LR wrote:
777Mech wrote:

Random.

Why would they do that there, when they can use one of their actual hubs (e.g. MSP)?

I've heard rumblings about this and it makes since giving that DL would love to put some mainline metal between both pairings.

LAX772LR

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:07 am

777Mech wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

I've heard rumblings about this

From ____?

777Mech wrote:
and it makes since giving that DL would love to put some mainline metal between both pairings

DL already has mainline options on LAX-DFW

hz747300

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:18 am

I recall when DL kicked DFW to the curb. Are you saying (writing) that they would base C-Series aircraft there? Or are you saying they'll consistently flew NYC-DFW-LAX and return? If the latter, I can see many a-nutters booking the whole leg each way for the old log book. What about going on the SEA/PHX routings which E175 / 717 fluff right now.
Keep on truckin'...

tootallsd

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:54 am

Two weeks ago, I rode up to Montreal and there were about six trainers and technical people on board all reading Bombardier electronic manuals.

WWads

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 am

LAX772LR wrote:
777Mech wrote:

Random.

NYC has a lot of RJs flying long routes that need to be replaced. JFK-MSY, DFW, IAH are good examples.

MSP is perfectly fine with MD90s and A320s.

opticalilyushin

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:05 am

I can't find a link, but I'm pretty certain I read the first one with go to LaGuardia

LAX772LR

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 am

WWads wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

NYC has a lot of RJs flying long routes that need to be replaced. JFK-MSY, DFW, IAH are good examples.

Which still doesn't make all that much sense, considering that (1) those RJs are generally younger than the MD90s and definitely than the A320s, and (2) those RJs are where they are by choice, because the likes of NYC-DFW are a hub2hub route for a competitor with far more capacity.

777Mech

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:24 am

LAX772LR wrote:
WWads wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

Which still doesn't make all that much sense, considering that (1) those RJs are generally younger than the MD90s and definitely than the A320s, and (2) those RJs are where they are by choice, because the likes of NYC-DFW are a hub2hub route for a competitor with far more capacity.

Are they not allowed to go after more market share with more efficient aircraft? Those E170s can go on and upgauge another market with CR2s on them.

AA flies mainline ATL-LGA, and that's hub to hub for DL with way more capacity. The logic doesn't add up on why they couldn't.

LAX772LR

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:41 am

777Mech wrote:
Are they not allowed to go after more market share with more efficient aircraft?
777Mech wrote:
The logic doesn't add up on why they couldn't.

No one said anything about "not allowed" or "couldn't"-- the questions presented were:

• why would they, when they already have the option of various upgauges, yet have CHOSEN none; and
  • what's the source for these "rumblings" (beyond what seems to be just someone's random speculation)?

......... both of which remain unanswered, btw.

777Mech

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 am

LAX772LR wrote:
777Mech wrote:
Are they not allowed to go after more market share with more efficient aircraft?
777Mech wrote:
The logic doesn't add up on why they couldn't.

No one said anything about "not allowed" or "couldn't"-- the questions presented were:

• why would they, when they already have the option of various upgauges, yet have CHOSEN none; and
  • what's the source for these "rumblings" (beyond what seems to be just someone's random speculation)?

......... both of which remain unanswered, btw.

What mainline are you seeing DFW-LAX? For tomorrow it's all E175s.

And the answer for your second question they had apparently communicated to the pilots that for the Fall AE they were looking at the C-series being based in NYC.

I'm also trying to figure out what the age of the aircraft has to do with anything.

WWads

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:32 am

JFK/LGA is best right now since DL has a lot of long, thin routes ex-NYC. The sort of routes that the CS100 was designed for.

They will probably make their way to SLC and SEA soon, and I could see a few regularly cycling through CVG. I doubt that ATL, DTW, and MSP will ever seen them.
Last edited by WWads on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

bluefltspecial

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

LAX772LR wrote:
777Mech wrote:

Random.

in all actuality, Compass used to use DFW as a bridge for DTW/LGA/MSP to rotate their aircraft. the same can be said for RW/S5 (before the RW consolidation). I'm not sure if they still do.

DFW is a huge business city from LGA, Delta has done a good job on pulling AA people over. I can tell you of 3 times sitting next to people in F on an E170 on that route where people told me point blank that they would take an DL E170/175 in economy on E70/75 with nice enthusiastic regional crews rather that sassy 737 AA crews that had no care for economy/F pax. While each person is their own, I still remember that 4 years later. That still says something to me.

Delta has found that frequency is more important than that of the size of aircraft. Going forward, I see Delta having the C series on both coasts, as it fits so many smaller markets like on the West Coast like PSC/GEG/TUS where the range can be beneficial to swing it through the system to larger hubs. It will likely be beneficial for east/mid coast markets like EVV/CHO which currently see one 717 service daily and the rest RJs, but also places like RIC/ORF to SLC. I think SLC will be the most beneficiary, as it will be a perfect aircraft from SLC to many smaller markets on both coasts that don't currently see SLC service

While it's only *my opinion* I really do think this C series is going to be a game changer, and I'm excited to see what Delta does with it,
Save a horse, ride a Fly-boy....

LAX772LR

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

777Mech wrote:
What mainline are you seeing DFW-LAX? For tomorrow it's all E175s.

The 9am-ish departure goes back to a 737 as DL739 next month, converts to an A32x for the rest of fall as DL1299.

777Mech wrote:
I'm also trying to figure out what the age of the aircraft has to do with anything.

In response to your replacement supposition. Again there's nothing stopping them from upgauging now, other than desire. If they felt the "need" to replace, it'd likely be for that reason.

panamair

Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 am

At the Q2 earnings call, Glen Hauenstein had mentioned that a route to/from NYC (he didn't specifiy whether LGA or JFK) would be the first CS100 flight/route.

panamair

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:54 am

And now we have a Bloomberg report that according to an internal memo from Delta to its pilots, NY and LA are being targeted as the main bases, and "Dallas is also likely to get a lot of C Series flights..."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/delta-me ... 00865.html

Cebo29

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 am

Plan is still to deploy them on the west coast with other stations to follow in the fall.......all subject to change at FAL's discretion...waiting to see them

atl100million

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:31 am

Delta has said that they are considering either a LAX or NYC pilot base for the C series but they also are considering (and received approval from the DL pilots’ union) to put in a virtual base as a one year trial; the C series at DFW is the most likely scenario. DL has no virtual pilot bases anywhere else. DL still has many crewmembers that commute from DFW and who would gladly fly the C series from a virtual base in Texas than commute.
The attraction of the C series is that it has per seat economics for a 100 seat aircraft that is as good as or better than larger mainline aircraft.

DL uses large RJs on many flights to/from Texas other than to ATL; the C series provides the ability to upgrade those flights to mainline aircraft with a cabin that will be the most comfortable narrowbody aircraft in the US. Flights from Texas to both NYC and the west coast use a lot of aircraft time so DL also succeeds at reducing its RJ fleet by replacing large RJs to/from Texas with mainline and redeploying the large RJs to shorter routes, which can in turn replace smaller regional jets.

DL has said that it still retains a strong frequent flyer base in the DFW area. DOT statistics show that in many east and west coast to Texas markets, DL gets higher average fares than AA, UA, or WN but DL carries a lower amount of traffic. DL also gets higher percentages of its traffic on those routes from NYC and LAX showing how well DL has penetrated the corporate travel base in NYC and is doing the same thing in LAX. The C series allows DL to increase capacity on those routes without adding a lot of flights.

DL also said it will add a couple new routes from DFW with, in my opinion, BOS, SEA, and RDU probably the most likely.

DL also will likely use the C series and 717 to grow into major industry markets which it does not fly but use mainline aircraft with LAX-ORD the most likely market. Assuming DL can get more gates at ORD, a return to BOS-ORD is likely.

If the perimeter restriction at LGA is relaxed, the C series is the ideal aircraft to add longer flights to smaller markets.

MSP could also likely to be the Midwest pilot base for the 717, allowing DL to use its two 100 seat aircraft to cover the US. You can be certain that DL will use the 717 and C series to gain an advantage given that no other US airline besides B6 has a 100 seater or has committed to acquiring one. The 717 will serve shorter routes as a step up from large RJs while the C series will serve longer routes.
Last edited by atl100million on Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cebo29

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:31 am

Plan is still to deploy them on the west coast with other stations to follow in the fall.......all subject to change at DAL's discretion...waiting to see them

DL747400

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:47 am

I think the C-Series will be definitely be used to upguage DFW-LGA / -JFK / -LAX.

Would not surprise me at all to see DL (finally) add DFW-SEA.

Upguages on DFW-SLC / -MSP / -DTW are also strong possibilities.

And thinking about DL continuing to develop the focus cities, I'll also go out on a limb and say C-Series would be excellent for DFW-BOS / -RDU.
From First to Worst: The history of Airliners.net.

All posts reflect my opinions, not those of my employer or any other company.

Jamie514

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 pm

atl100million wrote:
Delta has said that they are considering either a LAX or NYC pilot base for the C series but they also are considering (and received approval from the DL pilots’ union) to put in a virtual base as a one year trial; the C series at DFW is the most likely scenario. DL has no virtual pilot bases anywhere else. DL still has many crewmembers that commute from DFW and who would gladly fly the C series from a virtual base in Texas than commute.

"Virtual Pilot Base"? Thats a new one to me. Please define what that term means and how it differs from a garden variety Pilot Base. Thanks!

lostsound

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Could we possibly see them on the LAX-SFO shuttle route? Or LAX-YVR? That'd be convenient for me haha.

atl100million

Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:52 pm

As I understand it, DL would have the ability to create a virtual pilot at another city that is not currently a pilot base for specific fleet types. There are a number of restrictions but I believe the basic gist is that there would be no offices at the virtual base and the pilots would be linked to a traditional base. Other airlines have had them before; DL is toying with the idea likely as a way to reduce pilot costs - deadheading, hotels etc - at bases where DL has fairly heavy schedules but no pilot base there. DL also has no pilot bases in BOS or Florida, both of which are rumored to be candidates. The C series is a small airplane and would otherwise have lower seniority so the risks are lower than if DL tried to implement a virtual pilot base with larger equipment. Obviously a whole lot of DL crew members (as well as for other airlines) live in Florida and the former DL hub at DFW creates a unique situation there. I don't want to overly focus on the virtual pilot base issue but routes from Texas appear to be good candidates for the C series and the a virtual base could help some frustrated DFW commuters who might downgrade to a smaller aircraft to be able to fly "in base." the virtual pilot base concept is obviously controversial but it is a potential part of how DL might make the C series successful for it.

DL also has satellite flight attendant bases and I would guess that there are commuting FAs from DFW that would be just as interested in the concept as pilots.

Part of the advantage of DFW geographically is that it is just about a full days worth of flights for a roundtrip to either coast or from coast to coast via DFW.

There reportedly also be C series maintenance at DFW but I'm not sure by whom or to what degree.

Aside from the pilot virtual base and maintenance, there are lots of strong marketing reasons why DL is interested in the C series in Texas including DFW, AUS and SAT. DL has yet to develop IAH as much as it has developed DFW and more recently AUS.

The C series will extel at longer flights. It is essentially the same size as the 717 which can easily do any north-south route within N. America. I suspect the C series will predominantly an east-west aircraft focused on flights to/from the two coasts while the 717 will be more north-south and serving the interior US hubs (ATL, DTW, MSP, SLC).

SteveXC500

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:21 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
777Mech wrote:

Random.

This would be interesting between LAX-MSP, given most flights are 757s on this route, and in some cases continue to Hawaii (MSP-LAX-OGG/HNL-LAX-MSP, for example).

twaconnie

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:47 pm

If the perimeter rule is relaxed at LGA DL will have a big advantage over its competition at LGA.

tlecam

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Interesting news and I'd welcome BOS-Dallas on a Cseries.

What is a virtual base? I hope the pilots are real! :lol:
BOS-LGA-JFK | A:319/20/21, 332/3, 346 || B:717, 735, 737, 738, 739, 752, 753, 762, 763, 764, 787, 772, 744 || MD80, MD90

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Shuttle route, nice. It woudl give them more routes and timing to other west coast cities.

flyingfromcvg

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Long, thin routes from JFK/LGA, LAX, and SEA. Think routes that only fill one frequency on a 738 or 320.
Examples may be:
SEA-CVG/IND/CLE
LAX-CMH/PIT/STL
JFK-DEN/AUS/OKC
LGA-DFW/STL/RSW

Really doubt you will see them going into the middle of country hubs like ATL, DTW and MSP because the 717s can handle most of the thin routes with the lower required range and those big hubs can fill 738/320s to the non-thin routes.

I know a lot here are saying the C100s are replacing the M88s but remember those are the size of the 738. I think DL is going to use the C100/300 to do thin point to point flying to their secondary hubs with higher O&D which I believe to be LAX, SEA and the NYC market.

catiii

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:35 pm

atl100million wrote:
The C series is a small airplane and would otherwise have lower seniority so the risks are lower than if DL tried to implement a virtual pilot base with larger equipment.

Huh? Putting aside the seniority issue, which I don't believe is accurate (the 737 goes pretty senior given how good the flying is on it) virtual basing is nothing new in the industry, is not hard to implement, and there are no risks associated with it.

deltadawg

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:46 pm

While I am definitely no insider I do have a cousin that is a flight attendant and I asked her specifically what routes were expected to be used on the CSeries. While she is a DL employee she is privy only to information given out by management thus her info is only as good as what she is given. However, she did tell me about a month ago that the CSeries was primarily to be used out of SEA to existing E-jet routes along with new routes. However, she did say also that a memo was sent out about a possible base being established in RDU in the next 12-18 months and that the CSeries was mentioned in it as well. RDU makes sense to me as it would be used as a market entry efficiency king. RDU also makes sense to help establish a stronger base of operation and expansion of services.

As far as a "virtual base" in RDU - who the hell knows? Not sure how that works or the logisitics but seems to be possible this day and age.

I could definitely see the CSeries benefiting NYC (LGA primarily) on the longer routes such as LGA-DFW/ABQ/SAT/RNO/RSW and such. The CSeries would definitely be an upgrade from the CRJs on many of the LGA routes currently used even such routes as LGA-PWM which is shorter but need possible more capacity.

In the end I would definitely expect to see SEA and RDU as the first major uses for the CSeries.
GO Dawgs, Sic' em, woof woof woof

DiamondFlyer

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:50 pm

The CS100 will be used, in some manner, to replace long thin CRJ/ERJ175 flying out of either LAX, SEA or NYC, allowing those planes to be moved onto shorter routes, allowing for the parking of CRJ200s (which is already happening).
From my cold, dead hands

Boeing778X

Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:59 pm

At what point can conversions to the CS300 occur?
United Airlines: $#!ttin' On Everyone Since 1931

ILNFlyer

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:00 pm

atcsundevil wrote:
As far as I know, deliveries are still on track to begin in the spring. I haven't seen anything contrary to that. I don't have any kind of insider info, but I would speculate that they'll probably start out by replacing MD80 routes from ATL. I don't know that we'll see any particular routes — it seems to me it's not the same situation as the A321, which was largely placed on Florida routes replacing 752s. The MD80 pretty much goes everywhere, so I anticipate the CS100s will do the same and without a whole lot of fanfare.

I'm interested to see what the seat map will look like (I haven't seen one announced). I'm guessing it'll be pretty close to the B717, which is 12/20/78(110). It's possible they'll opt for a lower F count to fit in some more Y seats, but 12 seems to be their minimum F count for mainline.

Looking forward to seeing them in DAY and CVG eventually.

kelvin933

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Boeing778X wrote:

Delta is commited to take 35 CS100 before converting to the CS300
“Nations have no permanent friends or allies, they only have permanent interests.”

flymco753

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Not looking forward to this plane, for obvious reasons.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

atl100million

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:41 pm

deltadawg wrote:
While I am definitely no insider I do have a cousin that is a flight attendant and I asked her specifically what routes were expected to be used on the CSeries. While she is a DL employee she is privy only to information given out by management thus her info is only as good as what she is given. However, she did tell me about a month ago that the CSeries was primarily to be used out of SEA to existing E-jet routes along with new routes. However, she did say also that a memo was sent out about a possible base being established in RDU in the next 12-18 months and that the CSeries was mentioned in it as well. RDU makes sense to me as it would be used as a market entry efficiency king. RDU also makes sense to help establish a stronger base of operation and expansion of services.

As far as a "virtual base" in RDU - who the hell knows? Not sure how that works or the logisitics but seems to be possible this day and age.

I could definitely see the CSeries benefiting NYC (LGA primarily) on the longer routes such as LGA-DFW/ABQ/SAT/RNO/RSW and such. The CSeries would definitely be an upgrade from the CRJs on many of the LGA routes currently used even such routes as LGA-PWM which is shorter but need possible more capacity.

In the end I would definitely expect to see SEA and RDU as the first major uses for the CSeries.

Delta flight attendants are trained to fly any aircraft in the fleet; DL pilots obviously fly one type.

A RDU FA base would also make sense and might involve new C series flights but it would not necessarily lead to a pilot base for any aircraft type.

The most notable difference between DL pilots and FAs regarding bases is that DL has FA bases in Florida - but no pilot bases.

If DL increases mainline flying at DFW and Texas as a whole, I am certain there would be DL FAs who would want a satellite base if the pilots get a virtual base.

ocracoke

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:48 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
777Mech wrote:

Random.

If I'm not mistaken, they used MCI (?) as the connecting point when they first started flying the 717 out west. So why not DFW? I can't think of many markets out of MSP that can't be covered by the aircraft they have there now. But some of the Texas flights struggle with performance issues. I've been on two NYC-DFW flights in the past where we had to fuel stop because our regional plane couldn't make it all the way that day. I've never had that issue on any NYC-MSP flight. The C100 would give DL a more capable plane, with still near the regional plane seat count.

{Or it might have been NYC-IAH.}

Jayafe

Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:53 pm

flymco753 wrote:

Disagreeing with Delta?

767333ER

Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:12 pm

flymco753 wrote:

Reasons not so obviously to me, please, fill me in.
Been on: 732 733 734 73G 738 752 763 A319 A320 A321 CRJ CR7 CRA/CR9 E145 E175 E190 F28 MD-82 MD-83 C172R C172S P2006T

777Mech

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:32 pm

767333ER wrote:
flymco753 wrote:

I'll take, "DTW won't be one of the first bases/routes for the Cseries for $500, Alex"

Nola

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:57 pm

flymco753

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 pm

777Mech wrote:
767333ER wrote:
flymco753 wrote:

I'll take, "DTW won't be one of the first bases/routes for the Cseries for $500, Alex"
Not at all, I'm just not excited about it, it's not anything grand IMHO. I would've been totally more excited for the 73MAX, and even than, the MAX doesn't impress me. I don't like the composite material on the C-Series, and judging the current seat "comfortable-ness", it makes me wonder if a person my size 6'3 and 190lbs can fit fine in it, because the 739 is total discomfort for me, I had a chance to look at the 350 and IMHO the seats aren't comfortable in the main cabin, so I'm not totally looking forward to it. I'm more excited at the fact they brought back 757's from the desert.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

ikolkyo

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:26 pm

flymco753 wrote:
777Mech wrote:
767333ER wrote:

Not at all, I'm just not excited about it, it's not anything grand IMHO. I would've been totally more excited for the 73MAX, and even than, the MAX doesn't impress me. I don't like the composite material on the C-Series, and judging the current seat "comfortable-ness", it makes me wonder if a person my size 6'3 and 190lbs can fit fine in it, because the 739 is total discomfort for me, I had a chance to look at the 350 and IMHO the seats aren't comfortable in the main cabin, so I'm not totally looking forward to it. I'm more excited at the fact they brought back 757's from the desert.

Some real good reasons you have there... Composite materials? The 787,A350 and any brand new passenger aircraft will be built with composite material going forward. Heck, most aircraft built in the 90s have composite material somewhere on the aircraft. CSeries has a wider cabin than the MD-88s/90s and will also still be 5 abreast. Kinda funny how you find the similar cabin of the 757 comfortable and the 739 uncomfortable.

Jayafe

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:38 pm

flymco753 wrote:
777Mech wrote:
767333ER wrote:

So arguments based on non sense, no experience and no logic. Copied ;)
(I am answering using your same tools)

kimimm19

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Boeing778X wrote:

It's an interesting point. On one hand we have seen SWISS convert their remaining backlog, but I think that has to do with them not needing the range which Delta might need considering the distances in North America compared with Europe.

Alias1024

Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 pm

deltadawg wrote:

SEA was the rumor about six months ago. Since then the focus seems to have shifted to NYC and LAX for the first C Series bases. It was confirmed in the last quarterly conference call that the first route will be out of NYC, though it did not specify what airport. As referenced in the bloomberg report, pilots are being told either NYC or LAX will be the first base, with a possibility both could be opened in the same bid. They were also told it is possible one of the two will be chosen and a virtual domicile established in DFW.

Routes like LGA-ABQ and LGA-RNO are well outside the LGA perimeter rule and would only be allowed to operate on Saturdays. Seems unlikely that DL would do that, though in the winter the CS might make a nice plane to go from LGA to the ski resorts out west on a Saturday only schedule. Lots of well off city dwellers vacation in places like Jackson Hole, Aspen, and Sun Valley.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.

winginit

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:08 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
777Mech wrote:

Random.

Seemingly not so random as they two hubs and one spoke mentioned are what have been reported today.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos