DTWLAX
Topic Author

Tommy Lee's Mile High Adventure on AA

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:24 am

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/19/american- ... lub-video/

Apparently AA is ok with whatever Tommy Lee and his girlfriend were upto inside the lavatory aboard a flight.
I would like to know what would AA's response be if it were just some ordinary passengers.

So what is the policy for airlines when it comes to multiple passengers being in the lavatory at the same time? Other than passengers needing assistance.

kiowa

Re: Tommy Lee's Mile High Adventure on AA

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:48 am

who is tommy lee?

MSPbrandon

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:52 am

kiowa wrote:
who is tommy lee?

Tommy Lee Jones, actor

VHOGU

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:59 am

MSPbrandon wrote:
kiowa wrote:
who is tommy lee?

Tommy Lee Jones, actor

Nope, wrong guy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Lee

DaufuskieGuy

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:01 am

MSPbrandon wrote:
kiowa wrote:
who is tommy lee?

Tommy Lee Jones, actor

the photo in the TMZ link is Tommy Lee the onetime Motley Crue drummer.

avi8tir

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:35 am

I think the biggest question here is... how in the world did they both fit in the bathroom at the same time??? Regardless of what they were or were not doing. Seeing 2 people walk of a Lav on a narrow body aircraft is clowncar-esque!

I once saw a couple disappear in the wee hours of the night in a TG A380 F bathroom for about 45 minutes... but that bathroom is the size of a small apartment in Manhattan.

Either way, Tommy Lee and Brittany Furlan are both trash bags... unfortunately he still has money and she's a gold digger and can fly F. They are more worthy of a basic Ryanair ticket in my opinion.
*Long live the Widget*

TW870

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:45 am

This is hilarious! Tommy Lee is of course the co-star of the famous sex tape with Pamela Anderson, who I believe he was married to for a hot minute at the time.

As a former flight attendant, in this type of case the SOP is to ignore it. Flight attendants are there for safety and service. Lavatories are a fire danger. If I thought Tommy Lee was going in there to put lit cigarettes in the trash, I would interrupt whatever he was doing. If not, I move along. But if he's in there at top of descent on a long haul flight when people need to use the bathroom, I would crack the door open and get him out, because other passengers need to be comfortable and to be able to use the lav before landing. Bottom line is that consenting adult passengers having sex in the bathroom does not hurt anyone, and does not impact the safe operation of the aircraft - so it is not a flight attendant issue.

ASFlyer

Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:03 am

TW870 wrote:
This is hilarious! Tommy Lee is of course the co-star of the famous sex tape with Pamela Anderson, who I believe he was married to for a hot minute at the time.

As a former flight attendant, in this type of case the SOP is to ignore it. Flight attendants are there for safety and service. Lavatories are a fire danger. If I thought Tommy Lee was going in there to put lit cigarettes in the trash, I would interrupt whatever he was doing. If not, I move along. But if he's in there at top of descent on a long haul flight when people need to use the bathroom, I would crack the door open and get him out, because other passengers need to be comfortable and to be able to use the lav before landing. Bottom line is that consenting adult passengers having sex in the bathroom does not hurt anyone, and does not impact the safe operation of the aircraft - so it is not a flight attendant issue.

That may be your standard SOP but in this day of packed planes, full of families and people from many different cultural backgrounds, I have no issue with knocking on the door and telling them to wrap it up and get out. You can be tactful, but the whole "mile high club" is a throwback to a different era when planes weren't full and there was some romanticism to air travel. Airplanes are little more than flying buses now - people need to be respectful of others and do their business on their own time in their own place.

neutrino

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:57 pm

ASFlyer wrote:
TW870 wrote:

That may be your standard SOP but in this day of packed planes, full of families and people from many different cultural backgrounds, I have no issue with knocking on the door and telling them to wrap it up and get out. You can be tactful, but the whole "mile high club" is a throwback to a different era when planes weren't full and there was some romanticism to air travel. Airplanes are little more than flying buses now - people need to be respectful of others and do their business on their own time in their own plane.

Fixed that for you. ;)
Potestatem obscuri lateris nescitis

PI4EVER

Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Maybe Tommy Lee was inspired by Ralph Fiennes's romp with a QF F/A a few years ago on a flight from Darwin.
I recall in an interview that Tommy Lee Jones commented there was only one thing he'd like of Tommy Lee's and its wasn't Pamela Anderson.
I suspect he saw the sex tape or pics!
watch what you want. you may get it.

row44seatk

Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Obviously this wasn't an A380 but a RJ175. You can't even breath in that lav. :scratchchin:
Hell, somebody has to sit in that seat.

MoKa777

Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:58 pm

ASFlyer wrote:
TW870 wrote:

That may be your standard SOP but in this day of packed planes, full of families and people from many different cultural backgrounds, I have no issue with knocking on the door and telling them to wrap it up and get out. You can be tactful, but the whole "mile high club" is a throwback to a different era when planes weren't full and there was some romanticism to air travel. Airplanes are little more than flying buses now - people need to be respectful of others and do their business on their own time in their own place.

Thing is, people can sneak off, get freaky in the lav and come back to their seats without much notice.

An FA attempting to stop or interrupt the "act" may end up bringing more attention to it and lead previously unaware kids to ask, "Dad, why is the flight attendant stopping those people from using the bathroom and scolding them?"
Never be proud. Always be grateful.

ASFlyer

Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:44 am

MoKa777 wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:
TW870 wrote:

Thing is, people can sneak off, get freaky in the lav and come back to their seats without much notice.

An FA attempting to stop or interrupt the "act" may end up bringing more attention to it and lead previously unaware kids to ask, "Dad, why is the flight attendant stopping those people from using the bathroom and scolding them?"

Perhaps, but if you don't know how to act in public and try to get freaky in the bathroom, and it comes to my attention, I'm gonna put a stop to it. I'm not gonna announce it on the PA or scream and yell and go crazy. Obviously, I'm going to be discreet, but people should keep their sexual activities in an appropriate place. A public airplane bathroom isn't one of those.

Ty134A

Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:10 am

What would really impress me is a gang bang on one of the new A320 lavs. On the other hand, those lavs are so small that, if 2 humans enter it, penetration is inevitable, due to the lack of space.
flown on: TU3,TU5,T20,IL8,IL6,ILW,IL9,I14,YK4,YK2,AN2,AN4,A26,A28,A38,A40,A81,SU9,L4T,L11,D1C,M11,M80,M87,
AB4,AB6,318,313,342,343,345,346,712,703,722,732,735,741,742,743,74L,744,752,753,763,772,77W,J31,F50,F70,100,ATP,
142,143,AR8,AR1,SF3,S20,D38,MIH...

DarkSnowyNight

Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:29 am

kiowa wrote:
who is tommy lee?

What the hell is Google?

ASFlyer, I think you're right on the money here. I just hope it's not something you have to deal with a lot.
"Ya Can't Win, Rocky! There's no Oxygen on Mars!"
"Yeah? That means there's no Oxygen for him Neither..."

highflier92660

Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:25 pm

TW870 wrote:

It should be noted that Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson's sex tape was made a long time ago when both had many less airframe hours and cycles. It was always rumored that it was intentionally leaked as a publicity stunt. Nevertheless it made houseboat trips on the Colorado River all the rage for a time.

flyingcat

Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:17 pm

highflier92660 wrote:
It should be noted that Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson's sex tape was made a long time ago when both had many less airframe hours and cycles.

It should be noted that Pamela blames Tommy for contracting Hepatitis C. AA should douse the entire lav in bleach.

Jo8338

Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 am

This is not AA but either Republic or Envoy. Not sure who was operating this E75

FlyingSicilian

Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:12 am

Well his girlfriend was in the 2015 movie short "How to have sex on a plane"...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5213378/?ref_=nmbio_mbio
“Without seeing Sicily it is impossible to understand Italy.Sicily is the key of everything.”-Goethe "Journey to Italy"

BawliBooch

Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:50 am

Are lavs on AA planes bigger than normal?

Considering, the Anaconda managed to get out...!
Mr.Kapoor's favorite poodle!

atcsundevil

Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:05 am

Very little of this topic has related in any way to civil aviation, with much of it being inappropriate for our forums. The thread will be locked.

✈️ atcsundevil

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos