Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
flyyul
Topic Author
Posts: 4460
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2000 11:25 am

WOW Air suspending Montreal?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:29 pm

WOW Air has seemed to stop selling their daily YUL-KEF eff 03Jun 2018. All other services are selling normally through their website. Has WOW Air decided to discontinue Montreal and fund the airplane resources towards US growth?
 
eaa3
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:49 am

Re: WOW Air suspending Montreal?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:32 pm

Why would an airline stop flying at the beginning of summer? I suspect it's just that the schedule hasn't been put in for the summer.
 
SpaceshipDC10
Posts: 7054
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

Re: WOW Air suspending Montreal?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:01 pm

I guess that unless their aircraft were coming or going to YUL much too empty to make it the least economical for them to keep a daily flight.they'd probably reduce frequencies before pulling out altogether.
 
User avatar
enilria
Posts: 10301
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Re: WOW Air suspending Montreal?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:20 pm

flyyul wrote:
WOW Air has seemed to stop selling their daily YUL-KEF eff 03Jun 2018. All other services are selling normally through their website. Has WOW Air decided to discontinue Montreal and fund the airplane resources towards US growth?

Are they selling anything anywhere after that? That's very far out. No airline is selling beyond July. 330 days is the maximum, so if they are not selling something at ~280 days it may not be very meaningful.
 
eaa3
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:49 am

Re: WOW Air suspending Montreal?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:33 pm

enilria wrote:
flyyul wrote:
WOW Air has seemed to stop selling their daily YUL-KEF eff 03Jun 2018. All other services are selling normally through their website. Has WOW Air decided to discontinue Montreal and fund the airplane resources towards US growth?

Are they selling anything anywhere after that? That's very far out. No airline is selling beyond July. 330 days is the maximum, so if they are not selling something at ~280 days it may not be very meaningful.


Notice that most cities are not being sold beyond June 3rd 2018. It's because most of the schedule hasn't been added yet beyond that date.
 
User avatar
Thefireset
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:14 am

Re: WOW Air suspending Montreal?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:33 pm

I went on WOW website I did a reseach for YUL - KEF on july 2018 and I don't work. I tried with a different airport (BWI) with the same date and it work so I think WOW Air is suspending flights from Montreal.
 
eaa3
Posts: 955
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:49 am

Re: WOW Air suspending Montreal?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Thefireset wrote:
I went on WOW website I did a reseach for YUL - KEF on july 2018 and I don't work. I tried with a different airport (BWI) with the same date and it work so I think WOW Air is suspending flights from Montreal.


It's not. It just isn't. Do the same thing with Boston.
 
User avatar
kelvin933
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:20 am

Re: WOW Air suspending Montreal?

Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:40 pm

Thefireset wrote:
I went on WOW website I did a reseach for YUL - KEF on july 2018 and I don't work. I tried with a different airport (BWI) with the same date and it work so I think WOW Air is suspending flights from Montreal.

Wow is changing their connection banks in May 2018 (additional connection banks) some current routes may be moved to the new 20:30-21:30 bank for flights leaving for North America. There is also a new bank in the morning with flights from NA arriving 10:30-11:00.
“Nations have no permanent friends or allies, they only have permanent interests.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: a2b7, AF022, Aviator34ID, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Boten, ClassicLover, Dalavia, DEFlyboy, ericm2031, Fiend, fun2fly, GaryMetroJet, Google Adsense [Bot], greg85, JayinKitsap, JohanTally, kalvado, opticalilyushin, Oykie, Rbgso, rlwynn, smi0006, wjcandee and 194 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos