My predictions. You can grade me when the future is known.
It would be interesting to see other people's predictions.
1) There will be a significant order for the C-series in the next 9 months. At least 40 planes, or 25 orders + 25 options.
2) There will be no CS500. Ever.
3) Bombardier will have to invest more money in the program. Airbus will not.
4) Bombardier does not reveal new development plans in the next two years. No Q400+. No CRJneo.
5) Boeing does not buy Embraer or the Mitsubishi Regional Jet for the next three years.
6) The C-series does not make money in the next 5 years.
7) Airbus buys the whole program for small change (they want the support contracts for the next decades).
8) Delta gets their planes
9) No significant anti-trust things happen.
10) This will be like Airbus's investment into ATR. It does not fundamentally change everything, and ATR is stymied from developing future models.
1. Yes, an order. But who?
2. I don't know about the CS500. It depends how much Airbus owns. I could see so after they buy out Bombardier.
3. The contract is in Airbus' favor...
4. I think Bombardier is done in commercial aircraft.
5. I agree Boeing will not buy Embraer of the MRJ. It just isn't worth their effort.
6. How much money will depend on future sales.
7. I think the C-series will do better than small change. I do think Airbus will buy out the program.
8. Yes, DL gets their planes, just late for Mobile to learn the process.
9. I agree, the anti-trust is for imports. This will be assembled out of majority US parts in Mobile.
I cannot wait to get vaccinated to live again! Warning: I simulated that it takes 50%+ vaccinated to protect the vaccinated and 75%+ vaccinated to protect the vac-hesitant.