ibthebigd

Re: Indianapolis Aviation Thread - 2018

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:28 pm

I'm guessing they would start BOS and maybe FLL?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Midwestindy

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:38 pm

ibthebigd wrote:
I'm guessing they would start BOS and maybe FLL?

Full disclosure: I don’t know for a fact that it will be B6. However, I have heard from 3-4 sources at B6 that IND was at the top of their list. Plus, I was talking to Mario a while back and he was very excited about B6 as an airline. I also know the airport has been meeting with B6 recently, so it all connects together.

Finally, it will be interesting to see how WN and DL react. IND-BOS is one of the most profitable(if not the most profitable) RJ routes out of BOS for DL.
Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List

crazytoaster

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
ibthebigd wrote:
Hmmm New Airline by year's end

https://www.wibc.com/news/local-news/in ... -expansion

Shhhh, don’t tell anyone, but it’s JetBlue ;)

The way it is written you would assume so but watch it be Spirit or Sun Country...
DEN homebase. Frequent traveler to IND and RNO.

flymco753

Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:43 am

The thing is, having Spirit is a delicacy for ULCC's. They dont go into a market for the short term. Most of the time, they go into a market to hit someone else, use DTW as a good example. They jumped on several key routes to take from DL. NK can take from both DL and WN at IND, however I dont think NK has IND on speed dial right now.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

Indy

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:04 am

Remember the Commerce Secretary said an Asia deal would be done by the end of the year. JAL could be that major carrier.
Indy = Indianapolis and not Independence Air

BerenErchamion

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:11 am

Indy wrote:
Remember the Commerce Secretary said an Asia deal would be done by the end of the year. JAL could be that major carrier.

The article wrote:
Executive director Mario Rodriguez says the airport will announce its ninth major airline by year's end. He won't say which one, but says it's probably the most obvious domestic airline missing from Indy.

Note that that's not the article writer inferring "it's probably the most obvious domestic airline missing," that's what Rodriguez himself said (presumably in different words, since it's not quoted). All the article writer did was speculate as to the identity. But Rodriguez did say "domestic," so unless he's playing some serious misdirection mindgames, it's not JAL.

Indy

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:20 am

The comment Mario made about the possible airline is completely ridiculous. It screams misdirection. He knows exactly who it is and he cannot say. Making a comment like that would be pretty much giving it away. Don't be surprised if this is a misdirect because if people speculated anything but domestic, it would be pretty easy to figure out who the airline is based on the Asia comments. The comment about Asia and the comment about a new major airline by the end of the year would make it obvious that we are talking about an Asian airline and JAL would be the most likely.

SDFguy

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:35 am

Indy wrote:

LOL!!! JAL is not coming to IND. They don't even fly to Oneworld hubs like PHL, CLT & PHX that have more O&D, as well as much, much more connecting feed.

Indy

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:24 am

SDFguy wrote:
LOL!!! JAL is not coming to IND. They don't even fly to Oneworld hubs like PHL, CLT & PHX that have more O&D, as well as much, much more connecting feed.

Perhaps you need to speak with the Commerce Secretary and let him know because apparently he and other officials are negotiating with carriers for Asian service and I believe Asian carriers are involved. Make sure to let him know apparently he doesn't know what he is doing. Probably should San Diego and Seattle know that as well while you are at it. What one airport has versus what another has is completely irrelevant. The fact that CHS gets BA service to LHR is 100% proof of that.

SDFguy? Any relation to Bluegrass60?

csweet

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:28 pm

Indy wrote:
SDFguy wrote:

Perhaps you need to speak with the Commerce Secretary and let him know because apparently he and other officials are negotiating with carriers for Asian service and I believe Asian carriers are involved. Make sure to let him know apparently he doesn't know what he is doing. Probably should San Diego and Seattle know that as well while you are at it. What one airport has versus what another has is completely irrelevant. The fact that CHS gets BA service to LHR is 100% proof of that.

SDFguy? Any relation to Bluegrass60?

I'm all about city pride, but you are out of your mind. CHS getting BA service is proving the complete opposite of what you are trying to prove. There are so many cities that qualify for an Asia flight ahead of IND, especially for JAL. It's always nice to dream big

kindeham

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

It makes sense especially considering what cities JetBlue is missing. The only ones larger are Columbus and San Antonio (with Kansas City getting honorable mention). I don't know the growth at either of those airports, but it seems to make sense that JetBlue would want to get in on the growth at Indy.

Indy

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:01 pm

csweet wrote:
I'm all about city pride, but you are out of your mind. CHS getting BA service is proving the complete opposite of what you are trying to prove. There are so many cities that qualify for an Asia flight ahead of IND, especially for JAL. It's always nice to dream big

CHS proves my point exactly. It is a completely off the radar city that no one expected to get the service. There are plenty of cities that could have and should have gotten the service ahead of CHS. Read the CHS thread and tell me how many people saw this coming and then come back to me. How many cities qualify for an Asia flight that don't already have one? And what do you base it on? Indiana has a large number of Japanese owned business and they have the money to back the flight. That is exactly how these flights happen. It is why officials have been in negotiations for the route. It is why the state came up with the money for the route. They didn't come up with the money and spend all of this time negotiating because of city pride or whatever other nonsense people come up with. They have come this far because they realistically believe they can land the service. If the conversation was about service to Sydney and it was all A.net rumors and some speculative piece in a local newspaper then I'd say maybe you have a point. But there business numbers to back this, state money for this, airport officials working on this, and state officials working on this. This route is going to happen. Perhaps not in the next couple of months as the Commerce Secretary has indicated but sooner rather than later. And it will probably happen before a couple other trendy spots get the service.

Midwestindy

Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:55 pm

kindeham wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

It makes sense especially considering what cities JetBlue is missing. The only ones larger are Columbus and San Antonio (with Kansas City getting honorable mention). I don't know the growth at either of those airports, but it seems to make sense that JetBlue would want to get in on the growth at Indy.

In terms of PDEW to Boston, in JetBlue’s past investor presentations, IND has been the largest domestic unserved market from BOS (behind MSP and ATL which both have been added).

If in fact it is B6, which I very much suspect, they will likely fly IND-BOS 2x-3x daily. I can’t see WN staying on the IND-BOS route if that happens, however, I could see DL increasing frequency.

Jshank83

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Indy wrote:
csweet wrote:

CHS proves my point exactly. It is a completely off the radar city that no one expected to get the service. There are plenty of cities that could have and should have gotten the service ahead of CHS. Read the CHS thread and tell me how many people saw this coming and then come back to me. How many cities qualify for an Asia flight that don't already have one? And what do you base it on? Indiana has a large number of Japanese owned business and they have the money to back the flight. That is exactly how these flights happen. It is why officials have been in negotiations for the route. It is why the state came up with the money for the route. They didn't come up with the money and spend all of this time negotiating because of city pride or whatever other nonsense people come up with. They have come this far because they realistically believe they can land the service. If the conversation was about service to Sydney and it was all A.net rumors and some speculative piece in a local newspaper then I'd say maybe you have a point. But there business numbers to back this, state money for this, airport officials working on this, and state officials working on this. This route is going to happen. Perhaps not in the next couple of months as the Commerce Secretary has indicated but sooner rather than later. And it will probably happen before a couple other trendy spots get the service.

Just because they are in negotiations doesn't mean a route will happen (or at least will happen soon). Airports are always in negotiations with airlines, some for over a decade. It doesn't mean it isn't going to happen either and IND has plenty of money to go around now, but I wouldn't read a bunch into "negotiations".

bobsmith99

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Indy wrote:
csweet wrote:

Indy's trajectory is great and the Delta flight to CDG was a huge win. They are likely in contention for future Europe flights. That being said, there is no way JAL will start a route to Indy currently. As a previous poster said- there are plenty of One World hubs that don't have service. The Charleston flight is 2x a week- mostly a leisure flight; that doesn't fit for Indy.

stlgph

Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:38 pm

I think this may have been covered at some point and time, but I was at IND yesterday and.....well, what's up with B12? Was it taken out for space concerns on the ramp or what's going on?
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

zackary747

Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:34 pm

http://www.wbiw.com/state/archive/2018/ ... rminal.php

Here's a good read for anyone that is interested.
Indianapolis Airport Spotter

Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinkfroot

Travels (2020): IND-LAS (NK), LAS-BUR (WN), LAX-IND (DL)

SmithAir747

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:31 pm

When I was at IND last evening for a WN flight back to DEN, I saw the 10th anniversary celebration going on. I was sitting at a table in Civic Plaza eating Chick Fil A and watched the whole thing go on, with a harpist serenading the gathering. An opening prayer was given by what I assume might have been a local minister invited to do so. Speeches were given by airport officials, the mayor, and the governor.

SmithAir747
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made... (Psalm 139:14)

zackary747

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:33 pm

SmithAir747 wrote:
When I was at IND last evening for a WN flight back to DEN, I saw the 10th anniversary celebration going on. I was sitting at a table in Civic Plaza eating Chick Fil A and watched the whole thing go on, with a harpist serenading the gathering. An opening prayer was given by what I assume might have been a local minister invited to do so. Speeches were given by airport officials, the mayor, and the governor.

SmithAir747

I watched it on Facebook Live. The airport had to re upload the stream 4-5 times because it kept cutting out. Drove me crazy lol. It seemed to be a very nice celebration and its very cool you were able to see that in person. I suppose we're one day closer from the announcement of our ninth major airline at IND. ;)

GSOtoIND

Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:45 pm

stlgph wrote:
I think this may have been covered at some point and time, but I was at IND yesterday and.....well, what's up with B12? Was it taken out for space concerns on the ramp or what's going on?

B12 was removed to increase the space available for the adjacent gates. B6-14 on the even side were RJ-only before the US/AA merger. Those 5 RJ gates were turned into 4 mainline gates.
IND. 2018: BOS/AUA/MIA/DEN Next: LAS/SLC/DEN

ibthebigd

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:14 pm

So is United staying at 1X daily onIND-SFO from now on

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

stlgph

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 pm

there is something odd about your link.

Midwestindy

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Happy 10th birthday to IND!!!

ibthebigd

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:30 pm

The OAG thread has IND-SFO only once daily for April.

zackary747

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:30 pm

ibthebigd wrote:

Shows 1x daily in Jan. 2x daily in June. I didn't look at the rest of the schedule but it looks like UA is going back on their plan of 2 daily summer, 1 daily winter. That's what they did before Alaska came into the IND market.

Midwestindy

Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:47 pm

ibthebigd wrote:

Who knows?, they might not if they want to emphasize connecting through ORD. Although March and May-Summer is still 2x so who knows

AA made some sizable changes for March
-IND-PHL loses a frequency, but continues all E175
-IND-ORD gets 3x mainline in March (2xB737 1xA319)
-IND-DFW becomes a mix of M80 and B737 in March

Midwestindy

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:41 pm

zackary747

Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:47 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

Anything behind that 'box'?

Midwestindy

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:00 pm

zackary747 wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Anything behind that 'box'?

That could be where the historical timeline exhibit is

Indy

Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

Isn't that something you would have revealed on the 10th birthday?

Just throwing this out there. I know it is a long shut but.... Can't help but notice those are ANA colors.

https://www.airliners.net/photo/All-Nipp ... /5258431/L

I know it is circumstantial but the colors line up, the Commerce Secretary stated a deal for Asia service would come by the end of the year, it has already been stated by Mario Rodriguez that a new major carrier was coming, and it has been two months and a week since Governor Holcomb announced the $20 million to attract international service -- which is the same amount of time between IND upping the ante for service in 2017 until Paris was announced. I know all of this is circumstantial but certainly something to think about.

Bluegrass60

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:19 pm

The colors align with JetBlue

https://www.airliners.net/photo/JetBlue ... svhg%3D%3D

There is no way JAL or ANA or anyone is going nonstop to Asia from IND anytime soon

scamp

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Indy wrote:
SDFguy wrote:

Make sure to let him know apparently he doesn't know what he is doing.

If you are referring to the one from the current administration, that would likely be true.
If it pisses off the right, I'm all for it.

Midwestindy

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:42 pm

Indy wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Isn't that something you would have revealed on the 10th birthday?

Just throwing this out there. I know it is a long shut but.... Can't help but notice those are ANA colors.

https://www.airliners.net/photo/All-Nip ... /5258431/L

I know it is circumstantial but the colors line up, the Commerce Secretary stated a deal for Asia service would come by the end of the year, it has already been stated by Mario Rodriguez that a new major carrier was coming, and it has been two months and a week since Governor Holcomb announced the $20 million to attract international service -- which is the same amount of time between IND upping the ante for service in 2017 until Paris was announced. I know all of this is circumstantial but certainly something to think about.

Bluegrass60 wrote:
The colors align with JetBlue

https://www.airliners.net/photo/JetBlue ... svhg%3D%3D

There is no way JAL or ANA or anyone is going nonstop to Asia from IND anytime soon

Probably looking too much into the colors here, those are also the colors of the IND airport.

scamp wrote:
Indy wrote:
SDFguy wrote:

Make sure to let him know apparently he doesn't know what he is doing.

If you are referring to the one from the current administration, that would likely be true.

He has done a pretty good job in bringing new international investment and new flights. In the last five years alone, foreign investment jobs in Indiana has grown by over 40%.

stlgph

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:53 pm

Those are the colors of Interjet.

And kinda sorta Auntie Anne's.

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ibthebigd

Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:45 pm

What Caribbean destinations did ATA fly too?

kindeham

Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:11 pm

ibthebigd wrote:
What Caribbean destinations did ATA fly too?

From Indy or in general?

Midwestindy

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:37 pm

AUS is announcing a new domestic carrier tomorrow (most likely NK), not saying NK would announce both at the same time, but perhaps NK may be the new domestic carrier that is coming to IND.....

ibthebigd

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:53 pm

From IND

kindeham

Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:38 am

ibthebigd wrote:
From IND

Ahh making me think now. The one I remember for certain was CUN. I'll have to pull out my old email archive and see what I can find because I know we played around with some other markets.

Midwestindy

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:06 pm

https://d1j6zi7czwjuok.cloudfront.net/i ... 3.2018.pdf

Board meeting minutes:
Didn't read everything, but the rates are changing for next year-

"The landing fee per 1,000 pounds of Certified Gross Landing Weight has been updated,
as per the appropriate calculation: (i) for Signatory Air Carriers that have agreed to
provisional rates, the landing fee will decrease from $1.85 to $1.67; (ii) for Signatory Air
Carriers in “holding over” status, the landing fee will be $2.16; (iii) for Non-Signatory
Air Carriers, as well as operators of large aircraft and Non-Scheduled Air Carrier
aircraft, the landing fee will decrease from $2.78 to $2.51."

"The annual space rental charge(s) per square foot has been updated, as per the appropriate
calculation; (i) for Signatory Air Carriers that have agreed to provisional rates, such
rental will decrease from $92.78 to $78.67; (ii) for Signatory Air Carriers in “holding
over” status, the rental rate will be $103.37; (iii) for Non-Signatory Air Carriers, such
rental will decrease from $139.17 to $118.01; (iv) with respect to Aircraft Apron, rental
will increase from $0.53 to $1.08 for Signatory Air Carriers that have agreed to
provisional rates; (v) such rental will be $1.62 for Signatory Air Carriers in “holding
over” status; and (vi) for Non-Signatory Air Carriers such rental will increase from $0.80
to $1.62.

The “per enplaned passenger fee” paid by Non-Signatory Air Carriers having less than
3% of the total enplaned passengers at the Airport will decrease from $5.97 to $4.90.

For international arrivals at the Airport Terminal Building, the parking fee of $200.00 per
twenty-four (24) hour period is eliminated, while the service facility fee of $100 per
flight for the use of the Federal Inspection Station remains, along with applicable Gate
Use and Aircraft Apron fees

Parking rates for aircraft in apron areas will be: for Signatory Air Carriers that have
agreed to provisional rates, $84/hour for 0-3 hours, $125/hour for 3-9 hours, $250/hour
for 9-18 hours and $500/hour for 18-24 hours; and for Signatory Air Carriers in “holding
over” status, $200/hour

Gate Use fees for Non-Signatory Air Carriers will no longer be divided into categories
based on seat capacity, but will be set as follows with the current fee shown below each
fee in red: (See page 10)

stlgph

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:19 pm

kindeham wrote:
ibthebigd wrote:
From IND

Ahh making me think now. The one I remember for certain was CUN. I'll have to pull out my old email archive and see what I can find because I know we played around with some other markets.

Cancun Montego Bay Nassau and a service to St Thomas with a tag to St Croix are services I remember

floridaflyboy

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:26 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
https://d1j6zi7czwjuok.cloudfront.net/iaa-images/board-papers/November-2018-IAA-Board-Packet-WEBSITE-11.13.2018.pdf

"The annual space rental charge(s) per square foot has been updated, as per the appropriate
calculation; (i) for Signatory Air Carriers that have agreed to provisional rates, such
rental will decrease from $92.78 to $78.67; (ii) for Signatory Air Carriers in “holding
over” status, the rental rate will be $103.37; (iii) for Non-Signatory Air Carriers, such
rental will decrease from $139.17 to $118.01; (iv) with respect to Aircraft Apron, rental
will increase from $0.53 to $1.08 for Signatory Air Carriers that have agreed to
provisional rates; (v) such rental will be $1.62 for Signatory Air Carriers in “holding
over” status; and (vi) for Non-Signatory Air Carriers such rental will increase from $0.80
to $1.62.

This is a big one. There were two (important) signatory carriers with heavy objections to the rates the airport charged per square foot. This will make a couple corporate real estate departments very happy.
Good goes around!

IndyHoosier

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Does anyone know when we'll get the first numbers about how the IND-CDG flight is doing?

Midwestindy

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:44 pm

IndyHoosier wrote:
Does anyone know when we'll get the first numbers about how the IND-CDG flight is doing?

I will post May numbers on Friday

Tiger119

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:42 am

Midwestindy wrote:
Indy wrote:
Here is the video of the first IND-CDG departure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HvGFBMfOh8

Great video btw

Found this link interesting: http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/cl ... ice-begins
-Apparently, this flight was only in the works for only around a year, quite surprising it came together so quickly
-Also, Bob Cortelyou talked about how IND is an important market for DL and an important part of its network, he expressed that they want to continue to maintain and grow their position in IND to become the airline of choice

I am pretty sure that WN has the lead in passenger numbers but if a legacy wanted to add more flight I am sure the airport authority would welcome it with open arms. DL has a lounge but I don't know how large and how many passengers they get. The terminal was built with expansion in mind. The IND - CDG and CDG - IND flights are numbered 500 and 501. It is not a daily but it would be great if it ended up being one. How many of the seats sold are passengers originating in Central Indiana?
Flying is the second greatest thrill known to mankind, landing is the first!

Tiger119

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:47 am

-IND-DFW becomes a mix of M80 and B737 in March[/quote]

When is AA going to be rid of the M80s?

Tiger119

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:56 am

Indy wrote:
Here is the video of the first IND-CDG departure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HvGFBMfOh8

In the YouTube video, at the 7:35 mark, an aircraft that appeared to be an E175 taxiing southwest on Twy B. Is that an old PSA livery? It was only a few frames.

Tiger119

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:15 am

flyboy80 wrote:
Does anyone know how many pilots FedEx has based in IND? I would imagine at least a few hundred, unless for some strange reason there’s not a domicile here. Strangely I’ve never met or seen a FedEx pilot around town or at the airport (assuming many live here for the favorable cost of living, but surely some commute as well)

I worked for a short while as a ramp rat for FX and every aircrew member I ever spoke with lived elsewhere. Since it is mostly a domestic hub (the number of international routes are growing, and growing), most aircrew members fly into at the beginning of a push with their (757, 767, A300, MD10, or MD11) and remain somewhere in the hub until their outbound flight is ready for pre-flight. Then they get shuttled to their outbound gate and do their thing. On paper, it is a domicile for FX, The capacity at their hub at IND is growing as we speak. A larger and larger footprint.

Tiger119

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:49 am

Midwestindy wrote:
kindeham wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

In terms of PDEW to Boston, in JetBlue’s past investor presentations, IND has been the largest domestic unserved market from BOS (behind MSP and ATL which both have been added).

If in fact it is B6, which I very much suspect, they will likely fly IND-BOS 2x-3x daily. I can’t see WN staying on the IND-BOS route if that happens, however, I could see DL increasing frequency.

Going a completely different line of thinking, back in the heyday that was ATA, think of the loads they flew out of IND to all points Florida, specifically SRQ, RSW, and MCO! During the winter, TZ had two or three daily IND-RSW-INDs! I was really hoping WN was going to pick up on that. The number of times I made that nice two and a half flight (at the longest), I spoke with people who lived as far away as Dayton, OH and Peoria, IL who said they had no problem driving the couple hours and parking! Same with Fort Wayne and Louisville. They all said that beat driving to CVG or ORD, or flying through ATL. If B6 wanted to, they might be able to recapture that magic and make IND a focus city, for even just the winter. I used to love flying to RSW, staying a couple days to watch Spring Training and flying home. Boston Red Sox Spring Training Camp is literally across the road from RSW! I think it is called jetBlue Park! TZ, with their travel associations and vacation clubs, had packages for families in Orlando. I honestly think an airline like B6 could pull it off. It might take a short period, but it could work out for them.

kindeham

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:50 am

Tiger119 wrote:
The IND - CDG and CDG - IND flights are numbered 500 and 501. It is not a daily but it would be great if it ended up being one.

It was daily all last summer and will resume daily ops the last week in May.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos