fedex1

Re: Indianapolis Aviation Thread - 2018

Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:05 am

I want to see Delta make IND larger than ATL! LoL

Midwestindy

Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:27 pm

Well, it looks like F9 will be down to 3 routes soon: SAN appears to be dropped after April, TPA never appeared after last winter/spring, AUS has been off the schedule for sometime, PHL isn't bookable next summer. At least IND-DEN appears daily next summer. They may throw in a new route like RDU soon, but I don't expect it to last.

They will probably keep DEN, MCO, and LAS year-round plus seasonal RSW, and probably add/drop random routes every once in a while.
Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List

fedex1

Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:41 am

Isn’t that kind of a joke????? You can’t build business in a market where you just throw routes and then cut add different routes and then cut... help me understand please.

Jshank83

Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:12 am

fedex1 wrote:
Isn’t that kind of a joke????? You can’t build business in a market where you just throw routes and then cut add different routes and then cut... help me understand please.

They have been doing it for awhile, so it just is what it is. Some cities the routes don't even last 2 months. You wouldn't think it would be good for business but I guess at the price point they sell at, it keeps people coming.

LAS/DEN/MCO is all the run from STL year round (besides CUN but it gets support from apple vacations). With lots of changing dart throws during the winter/spring. So they run lots of stations like that. I am not sure anyone understands except them.

kindeham

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 am

Jshank83 wrote:

LAS/DEN/MCO is all the run from STL year round (besides CUN but it gets support from apple vacations). With lots of changing dart throws during the winter/spring. So they run lots of stations like that. I am not sure anyone understands except them.

I think they are having a seance with ATA - they loved playing darts with random routes and pulling them, sometimes before ever even flying them.

zackary747

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 am

fedex1 wrote:

Frontier has been doing this for years network wide. Why? I don't know but it frustrates me. The only stations that they have that are remotely stable are DEN, LAS, and MCO. (RSW may be added there to an extent). The rest experience that mass add, mass cut, repeat process over and over again.
Indianapolis Airport Spotter

Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr

stlgph

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:33 am

I had an interview with Frontier for a public relations position. I asked them about branding building and challenges in local markets when they keep adding and dropping routes all the time and not building stability behind a solid service. The four person panel was totally confused and had no idea why I would ask such a question or where one would come from.

Needless to say, the next day I was thanked with a form email informing me of their choice to "pursue other people who more closely matched their needs for the position."

Of course I responded with follow up e-mails thanking them for the opportunity....entirely loaded with beautiful snark. At least I got a few good laughs out of it.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

zackary747

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:39 am

stlgph wrote:
I had an interview with Frontier for a public relations position. I asked them about branding building and challenges in local markets when they keep adding and dropping routes all the time and not building stability behind a solid service. The four person panel was totally confused and had no idea why I would ask such a question or where one would come from.

Needless to say, the next day I was thanked with a form email informing me of their choice to "pursue other people who more closely matched their needs for the position."

Of course I responded with follow up e-mails thanking them for the opportunity....entirely loaded with beautiful snark. At least I got a few good laughs out of it.

Lol you just made my day with this. So to clarify when they were confused about your question did they even realize that the airline they represent regularly goes into a market, adds 5-10 routes and then cuts them all in a 4 month period. After all, if they have no idea that problem exists then that is very sad.

stlgph

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:54 am

Wasn't much love lost on this end. I always like to go out and interview just to keep myself active in the game and it also helps to network. I wasn't even really serious about Frontier but I sent the thing off and one thing led to another.

But yes, none of them really had a clue when I brought this up.

Needless to say the whole "do you have any questions for us?" segment ended rather quickly with this one.

I could write a massive blog about interviewing experiences. If you think I'm an obnoxious shit on here at times, you haven't seen nothing yet.

knope2001

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:49 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
Well, it looks like F9 will be down to 3 routes soon: SAN appears to be dropped after April, TPA never appeared after last winter/spring, AUS has been off the schedule for sometime, PHL isn't bookable next summer. At least IND-DEN appears daily next summer. They may throw in a new route like RDU soon, but I don't expect it to last.

They will probably keep DEN, MCO, and LAS year-round plus seasonal RSW, and probably add/drop random routes every once in a while.

For what it's worth the current summer schedule flows cleanly through Indy except on Monday and Friday, when an aircraft arrives IND about 11:30am and sits until it heads back to MCO about 8:30pm. That will undoubtedly change, but time will tell if it's changed by an added twice-weekly Indy route or if the Orlando flight time will be adjusted. I've definitely seen both scenarios in Frontier's recent years when the schedule they have for sale doesn't have a clean flow.

If it is something added to Indianapolis it seems likely to not be a single isolated flight to be added to the Frontier network. Based on the amount of slack and Frontier's typical-ish 45 minute turns it's not enough time to make it to the west coast (not even as far as LAS) and back. But it's too much time run out and back to Boston, San Antonio, Miami, etc. as a sole addition. So my guess is that if this IND slack gets used in a new route this summer whatever that destination city is there will be a number of new (non-daily) flights there. And in the jigsaw puzzle of flights that's how the right amount of time is consumed so it makes sense for the MCO-IND flight to get in around 11:30 and then the IND-MCO leg doesn't leave until 8:30pm.

It would fit Frontier's pattern of flight-bombing a city like Boston, or Houston, or Charleston with a dozen new routes (including an Indy flight) with each only 2-3 times per week for this to be part of that. Or...maybe this is simply something which gets resolved by some MCO adjustments. Time will tell.

flyPIT

Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:58 pm

"Sources: FedEx enacts freeze on internal spending"
https://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/news/2018/11/30/sources-fedex-enacts-freeze-on-internal-spending.html?ana=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

I doubt this impacts the planned IND expansion in the intermediate and long term; who knows about the short term.
FLYi

Midwestindy

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Its been pretty quiet as of late in terms of new routes, I think the last new route was F9 SAN which was announced 6 months ago at least.

However, this quote from the Exec Director implies there could be some new announcements very soon
https://www.indystar.com/story/news/201 ... 987328002/
"We just announced a new nonstop to San Diego. We are also looking at points down south to Mexico, and we’re also looking overseas into Europe a little bit more, so you probably will see a little bit more coming either towards the end of the year or the beginning of next year," he told IndyStar. "I am very confident that we’re going to have new, upcoming announcements pretty soon that will be very, very intriguing."

fedex1

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:25 pm

I thought they would lay off of Europe, and let CDG develop?

bobsmith99

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:39 am

Midwestindy wrote:
Its been pretty quiet as of late in terms of new routes, I think the last new route was F9 SAN which was announced 6 months ago at least.

However, this quote from the Exec Director implies there could be some new announcements very soon
"We just announced a new nonstop to San Diego. We are also looking at points down south to Mexico, and we’re also looking overseas into Europe a little bit more, so you probably will see a little bit more coming either towards the end of the year or the beginning of next year," he told IndyStar. "I am very confident that we’re going to have new, upcoming announcements pretty soon that will be very, very intriguing."

That link is to a story that is nearly 4 months old. I wouldn’t expect another Europe flight unless IND can prove it can support the CDG flight. It very well may be able to but time will tell.

Midwestindy

Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:57 pm

bobsmith99 wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

That link is to a story that is nearly 4 months old.

Yeah, but it is describing the end of this year, btw MEX was mentioned again today:
"The facility says international passenger traffic jumped 123 percent compared to the third quarter of last year. Indianapolis Airport Authority Executive Director Mario Rodriguez says that's because of Delta Air Lines' nonstop international flights to Paris as well as additional flights to Cancun, Punta Cana and Toronto." "Rodriguez says the total "makes a strong case for why we are pursuing more international flights." The airport is targeting Mexico for possible new international routes. Indiana has pledged $20 million to help attract more international flights."

http://www.insideindianabusiness.com/st ... ecord-pace

kindeham

Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:39 pm

bobsmith99 wrote:
That link is to a story that is nearly 4 months old. I wouldn’t expect another Europe flight unless IND can prove it can support the CDG flight. It very well may be able to but time will tell.

Although I don't want to celebrate success before the fat lady sings; she's warming up, her name is Edith Piaf and she's about to sing La Marseillaise. We should get the June numbers soonish (midwestindy?) and I think you'll be impressed, particularly by the outbound (in the 90s).

Midwestindy

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:25 pm

kindeham wrote:
bobsmith99 wrote:

Although I don't want to celebrate success before the fat lady sings; she's warming up, her name is Edith Piaf and she's about to sing La Marseillaise. We should get the June numbers soonish (midwestindy?) and I think you'll be impressed, particularly by the outbound (in the 90s).

Next Thursday I'll have June int'l and October Domestic LFs

stlgph

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:27 pm

kindeham wrote:
bobsmith99 wrote:

But Edith Piaf was 4 feet ten and weighed 80 pounds.

:psst:

indygs

Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:41 pm

I sure hope y'all are right about international numbers, but just as a single data point, I'm on CDG-IND a week from today and according to the Delta app, there are 16 open seats in Delta One and 177 available in main cabin. I know that's not a 100% accurate read on the situation but those are some mighty low numbers for a week out. Conversely, outbound IND-CDG on Thursday has 102 open in main cabin and 8 in Delta One.

jplatts

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
Yeah, but it is describing the end of this year, btw MEX was mentioned again today:
"The airport is targeting Mexico for possible new international routes. Indiana has pledged $20 million to help attract more international flights."

Y4 could add nonstop service to Mexico from IND, and Y4 also already serves airports in the contiguous U.S. that aren't served by AM, 4O, or VB.

kindeham

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:40 pm

indygs wrote:
I sure hope y'all are right about international numbers, but just as a single data point, I'm on CDG-IND a week from today and according to the Delta app, there are 16 open seats in Delta One and 177 available in main cabin. I know that's not a 100% accurate read on the situation but those are some mighty low numbers for a week out. Conversely, outbound IND-CDG on Thursday has 102 open in main cabin and 8 in Delta One.

The app is never right due to the basic economy fares not having seat assignments till check-in. Today is a bit light, at about 65% in Y (Delta one is nearly full). Thursday is about 75%. After this week loads go up to about 85% or greater for the rest of the year. Delta One is almost always a near sell out from IND as well as comfort plus.

kindeham

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

Exciting! I have my guess, but I'll wait till next week for that (I was within 1% last time!) Outbound should be low 90's....inbound mid 70's...

flymco753

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:51 pm

jplatts wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:
"The airport is targeting Mexico for possible new international routes. Indiana has pledged $20 million to help attract more international flights."

Y4 could add nonstop service to Mexico from IND, and Y4 also already serves airports in the contiguous U.S. that aren't served by AM, 4O, or VB.
The problem with Y4 is that they tend to get into ethnic routes, IND doesn't nearly have the amount of ethnic travel than peer Midwest cities. If anything, a US legacy that offers a premium product for the business travel would be IND's best shot at MEX.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

kindeham

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:04 pm

flymco753 wrote:
The problem with Y4 is that they tend to get into ethnic routes, IND doesn't nearly have the amount of ethnic travel than peer Midwest cities. If anything, a US legacy that offers a premium product for the business travel would be IND's best shot at MEX.[/quote]

Delta seems to be the obvious choice since they would have connection opportunities in both MEX and IND and already have infrastructure in both cities. In addition they could probably pick up some EU connecting passengers. Aeromexico has the same connecting options because of their alliance with Delta, however they'd either need to contract out their check-in (to Delta I assume) or build up their own staff and counter (and that's not cheap for a single daily flight).

flymco753

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:43 pm

kindeham wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
The problem with Y4 is that they tend to get into ethnic routes, IND doesn't nearly have the amount of ethnic travel than peer Midwest cities. If anything, a US legacy that offers a premium product for the business travel would be IND's best shot at MEX.

Delta seems to be the obvious choice since they would have connection opportunities in both MEX and IND and already have infrastructure in both cities. In addition they could probably pick up some EU connecting passengers. Aeromexico has the same connecting options because of their alliance with Delta, however they'd either need to contract out their check-in (to Delta I assume) or build up their own staff and counter (and that's not cheap for a single daily flight).[/quote]That's one of the reasons AM didn't want to fly a single MEX flight to DTW albeit they did for a minute. Delta does all of the handling for them both above and below wing with the exception of some OCC folks they brought up from MEX (which also outlines a long term situation if they were willing to do that. IND would probably hire some Spanish speaking above wing agents and use their regular load person/people to handle a DL or AM flight. Using AM metal as opposed to Delta wouldn't necessarily cost more, small if that. However, I don't think they'd want to throw in JV partners in the mix since it's a smaller station. It's a reason why they won't have KLM or Air France get into MCO, because people in Orlando know Delta flies TATL whereas people in IND would know Delta flies to Mexico and can connect you beyond via AM.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

bobsmith99

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:53 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
kindeham wrote:
bobsmith99 wrote:

Great- I wish you guys the best!

Midwestindy

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:39 pm

flymco753 wrote:
kindeham wrote:
flymco753 wrote:

Delta seems to be the obvious choice since they would have connection opportunities in both MEX and IND and already have infrastructure in both cities. In addition they could probably pick up some EU connecting passengers. Aeromexico has the same connecting options because of their alliance with Delta, however they'd either need to contract out their check-in (to Delta I assume) or build up their own staff and counter (and that's not cheap for a single daily flight).
That's one of the reasons AM didn't want to fly a single MEX flight to DTW albeit they did for a minute. Delta does all of the handling for them both above and below wing with the exception of some OCC folks they brought up from MEX (which also outlines a long term situation if they were willing to do that. IND would probably hire some Spanish speaking above wing agents and use their regular load person/people to handle a DL or AM flight. Using AM metal as opposed to Delta wouldn't necessarily cost more, small if that. However, I don't think they'd want to throw in JV partners in the mix since it's a smaller station. It's a reason why they won't have KLM or Air France get into MCO, because people in Orlando know Delta flies TATL whereas people in IND would know Delta flies to Mexico and can connect you beyond via AM.[/quote]

kindeham wrote:
flymco753 wrote:

Delta seems to be the obvious choice since they would have connection opportunities in both MEX and IND and already have infrastructure in both cities. In addition they could probably pick up some EU connecting passengers. Aeromexico has the same connecting options because of their alliance with Delta, however they'd either need to contract out their check-in (to Delta I assume) or build up their own staff and counter (and that's not cheap for a single daily flight).[/quote]

DL already has 200+ employees at IND (https://www.facebook.com/IndianapolisIn ... 535314273/), and have hired foreign speaking employees for the CDG flight so I would assume they could do that for a MEX flight

I wonder if they have spanish speaking agents for the CUN flights (I doubt it)

I guess we will see....

flymco753

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:02 pm

In MCO, ATL, and DTW they have regular people do CUN flights, so it's hard to believe they would do so with IND. All it takes is 2 Spanish speaking agents, which the 3 stations listed above have no problem supplying, I'm sure IND has some somewhere. MEX is a big business opportunity for IND rather than leisure.

stlgph

Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:35 pm

I've been through IND a couple of times when the CDG flight is going out and I was listening but never heard anything announced in French, which I found interesting. Of course, I may have entirely missed it so don't take this as me saying it didn't happen because it could have...but I missed it well on more than one occasion. I was rather hoping I'd hear some and see if I could play along with my French speaking skills.

Interestingly enough when I flew Aer Lingus from Dublin twice to Germany, there were not any announcements in German. Which I also found interesting.

Midwestindy

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:49 pm

stlgph wrote:
I've been through IND a couple of times when the CDG flight is going out and I was listening but never heard anything announced in French, which I found interesting. Of course, I may have entirely missed it so don't take this as me saying it didn't happen because it could have...but I missed it well on more than one occasion. I was rather hoping I'd hear some and see if I could play along with my French speaking skills.

Interestingly enough when I flew Aer Lingus from Dublin twice to Germany, there were not any announcements in German. Which I also found interesting.

You are right, the terminal doesn't have any announcements in French.

Last time I took the flight I believe they had French speaking gate agents, I think they might have even had Hindi/Arabic gate agents as a large portion of the plane was connecting on to India (I found this interesting).

All the FA were English speaking from the IND base, so I don't remember there being any announcements in French.

Keep in mind, English is the language for aviation, almost every flight I take their is english spoken. I flew TXL-MAD recently, and most of the announcements were in English.

AaronPGH

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:54 pm

Every international UA flight I have taken the last few years has had announcements in both English and the destination language (German, French, Chinese, Hebrew). Is DL really not doing this? Seems a bit strange.

stlgph

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:08 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
stlgph wrote:

You are right, the terminal doesn't have any announcements in French.

Last time I took the flight I believe they had French speaking gate agents, I think they might have even had Hindi/Arabic gate agents as a large portion of the plane was connecting on to India (I found this interesting).

All the FA were English speaking from the IND base, so I don't remember there being any announcements in French.

Keep in mind, English is the language for aviation, almost every flight I take their is english spoken. I flew TXL-MAD recently, and most of the announcements were in English.

At check in and by walking by the gate I overheard some discussions of passengers going on the flight talking about their connections which included Riyadh, Nairobi and Dubai.
Nice to hear/see the mix in corn country.

Midwestindy

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Not necessarily new news, however, reiterated yesterday in the Governors 2019 agenda was the goal to "establish more international flights to/and from Indianapolis"

https://www.facebook.com/GovHolcomb/vid ... 900966537/

He says this with around 21 minutes left in the video:
"We have also set aside some funding, to attract------------(audio and video are edited off of this portion for about 25 seconds)-----"With the flight to Toronto, we are looking at other markets around the world and they are looking at us. So we hope to make, and I think we will make, significant progress on that as well. Connecting the heartland with the rest of the world."

https://www.in.gov/gov/2019nextlevelagenda.htm

fedex1

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Hasn’t Toronto been here for years?? That’s nothing new. Paris is new. Where else could Indianapolis honestly fly to? Haven’t we got the route map covered for the time being?

stlgph

Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:27 pm

I'm pretty sure we've discussed this before....and hell, the more I think about it, I may have been the one to bring it up, but we're at 47 pages and I'm lazy and busy today at the same time, but just curious if there were any *blatantly obvious* major business destinations both domestic and international are more than a 1 stop connection from IND. Nothing immediately comes to mind but I may be missing the "blatantly obvious."

Midwestindy

Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:14 pm

DL is going 4x daily on IND-BOS starting in June with all frequencies upguaged to the E175. They are adding a 7am BOS-IND, and adding another midday turn in IND.

DL is also bringing the 737-900ER on IND-CUN for Spring Break

Fares are already climbing on IND-BOS, so we will see if B6 takes the bait....

---------------------------------------
fedex1 wrote:
Hasn’t Toronto been here for years?? That’s nothing new. Paris is new. Where else could Indianapolis honestly fly to? Haven’t we got the route map covered for the time being?

Not in the governor's pov, IND has lackluster service to MSY, PDX, arguably SAN, and a few other domestic spots.

Not to mention YUL, MEX, SJU, and even SJD are destinations that are not out of the question

stlgph wrote:
I'm pretty sure we've discussed this before....and hell, the more I think about it, I may have been the one to bring it up, but we're at 47 pages and I'm lazy and busy today at the same time, but just curious if there were any *blatantly obvious* major business destinations both domestic and international are more than a 1 stop connection from IND. Nothing immediately comes to mind but I may be missing the "blatantly obvious."

The point isn't necessarily getting 2-3 stop flights to 1stop flights, but it is about getting 1stops down to nonstops. The CDG flight made many of the hard to reach int'l destinations available with 1stop.

fedex1

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:54 pm

So the governors point of view about Toronto is what exactly? Mainline Air Canada?

ibthebigd

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:10 am

YUL should be a higher priority than even MEX in my opinion. YUL can easily be run with a CRJ. Airports similar size to IND like PIT already have service to YUL.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FA9295

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:00 am

Considering the very poor Q3 performance from AM, MEX-IND doesn't seem very likely, at least not in the near future. Maybe I'm just biased because they're cancelling MEX-PDX. If a financial incentive is put up on the table, then maybe it could happen.

Wouldn't be too surprised to see GDL-IND, though. Volaris seems fairly comfortable with starting GDL routes to smaller U.S. markets.

I'm sure that a daily YUL-IND flight will be in the near future. The only issue is that it could take connection feed away from their IND-YYZ flights, but if there is a strong enough local demand, then I could see AC giving it a try, at least on a summer seasonal basis.

IND-MSY seems like a perfect WN route. Not too sure why that hasn't been started yet.

IND-SAN seems like a good WN route as well. I would be curious to see if Alaska would have any reaction to that.

Still waiting on IND-PDX... c'mon Alaska, any day now...

zackary747

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:03 am

FA9295 wrote:
Considering the very poor Q3 performance from AM, MEX-IND doesn't seem very likely, at least not in the near future. Maybe I'm just biased because they're cancelling MEX-PDX. If a financial incentive is put up on the table, then maybe it could happen.

Wouldn't be too surprised to see GDL-IND, though. Volaris seems fairly comfortable with starting GDL routes to smaller U.S. markets.

I'm sure that a daily YUL-IND flight will be in the near future. The only issue is that it could take connection feed away from their IND-YYZ flights, but if there is a strong enough local demand, then I could see AC giving it a try, at least on a summer seasonal basis.

IND-MSY seems like a perfect WN route. Not too sure why that hasn't been started yet.

IND-SAN seems like a good WN route as well. I would be curious to see if Alaska would have any reaction to that.

Southwest does IND-MSY 1x weekly and SAN for a 2-3 month period in the summer.

There is a possibility that DL could do IND-MEX instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FA9295

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:06 am

zackary747 wrote:
FA9295 wrote:

I don't think DL has any MEX routes outside of their main hubs. But then again, they started IND-CDG so I guess anything's possible now...

IND-MSY is really only 1x weekly? I don't really see much of a point in that...

zackary747

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:11 am

FA9295 wrote:
zackary747 wrote:
FA9295 wrote:

I don't think DL has any MEX routes outside of their main hubs. But then again, they started IND-CDG so I guess anything's possible now...

IND-MSY is really only 1x weekly? I don't really see much of a point in that...

Yeah it’s weird. Southwest does 1x weekly MSY, AUS, soon to be BOS, and CUN (seasonal). The CUN one makes sense tho.

Allegiant also runs IND-MSY as a winter seasonal and I think that’s 3x weekly.

fedex1

Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 pm

Think it’s likely to see Air Canada send in a bigger plane to IND? Or nooo

Midwestindy

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm

Hearing talk of some sort of announcement tomorrow, anyone heard anything?

zackary747

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
Hearing talk of some sort of announcement tomorrow, anyone heard anything?

A guy on the IND Facebook group just said the same thing so clearly multiple people are hearing it. Haven't heard any specifics tho.

fedex1

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:31 pm

Delta to Toronto!!?? LoL

OSSYULYYZ

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:33 pm

fedex1 wrote:
Delta to Toronto!!?? LoL

From whom did you hear that from?

fedex1

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:38 pm

I was being a smartass. I know ZERO people in aviation, and Delta seems to be the one willing to try routes outside of its hubs! I know NOTHING! MidWest would be the one I would ask!!

ibthebigd

Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:36 pm

My guess is JetBlue 2X BOS 1X FLL

Midwestindy

Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:06 pm

If the rumor is true, we will probably see B6

ibthebigd wrote:
My guess is JetBlue 2X BOS 1X FLL

Seems reasonable

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos