ChasChandler

Re: The rest of Ohio - 2018

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:38 pm

flycmh2009 wrote:
miaami wrote:

Leave it to OSU fans to be able to fill a 777 on Xmas day. We love our football!

That's probably the team. The fans don't start heading out until two or three days before the game

DeltaRules

Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:19 pm

Anyone know why OSU uses LCK? Do they board from the terminal and just pick a time where G4 isn't there so they can effectively have their own charter terminal? Both gates at LCK are meant to handle widebodies clear up to a 747.
A310/319/320/321/333, ARJ, BN2, B717/722/73S/733/734/735/73G/738/739/744/757/753/767/763/764/777, CR1/2/7/9, DH6, 328, EM2/ERJ/E70/E75/E90, F28/100, J31, L10/12/15, DC9/D93/D94/D95/M80/M88/M90/D10, SF3, SST

Cvgspotter15

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 pm

C-Series at Gate B13 in CVG.

ChasChandler

Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:56 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
Anyone know why OSU uses LCK? Do they board from the terminal and just pick a time where G4 isn't there so they can effectively have their own charter terminal? Both gates at LCK are meant to handle widebodies clear up to a 747.

Just a guess, but LCK is still pretty isolated and they probably don't want the hoards of fans around.

cvgComair

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:45 am

Cvgspotter15 wrote:
C-Series at Gate B13 in CVG.

I love how much the A220 has been visiting CVG. Once on Monday and Tuesday, plus two times today. They keep doing CVG-DFW/IAH runs, I'd love to see them on these two routes in the future. 8-)

Too bad I am flying out of CVG at 6 am so they won't be here yet...

papatango

Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:01 am

Any movement on Columbus' quest for transtlantic service?

brooklynchris13

Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year to all my fellow CMH and buckeye state AVGeeks. There is no CRAA board meeting in December, so the full stat packet will not be released until the end of January. However, I would not be shocked to see the CRAA due an early press release about setting a record in 2018 at CMH, especially if it ends up being a very big number. (Maybe something at the end of the first week of January).
As far as 2019 goes, it should be another great year as Spirit gains traction, Alaska begins service, we see more mainline from AA and hopefully DL, and United adds a flight or two. Southwest may be constrained on growth due to aircraft availability and their other priorities, but who knows, they could always surprise with an MCI or LGA add.
As far as TATL, if/when it happens I still believe it will be DL with AMS. PapaTango, the schedule for TATL adds follows a very predictable cycle and we are on the dry side of that schedule now. Additions would be announced in the late summer or fall for start the following summer, so even if the deal has been signed, we probably would not hear about it for several months yet. The exception would be if some big event were to be announced that the launch could be tied to in order to build interest/publicity/advance bookings. With the continued growth in the CMH metro, especially in terms of both business and immigrants, it probably is just a matter of time.
One other item of interest in the coming months will be the study completion on how to maximize capacity in the existing terminal. Going to be very interested to see just how that will work, but as a very frequent user of CMH, I can say that things are getting crowded!

Anyone else have any CMH predictions or goals for 2019?
"Be the change you want to see in the world" (mg)

777-200

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:25 pm

I think both DL CVG-LHR/AMS would hurt CDG - but AMS more w/ the KLM hub. I'd say at least half of the DL CDG flight are probably going somewhere else in Europe/Asia/Africa.

Add AMS, then all those people making connections have an option to go wherever is cheapest between CDG and AMS. And the reality is that CVG isn't anyone's final destination from Europe (Unless they are on business). Plus it's easier (and probably cheaper) to fly into ORD, DTW, or ATL for connections.

DL CVG-LHR: Less SkyTeam presence @ LHR, but still hundreds of cheap connections. Would be better served with a 752 vs. a 763.

BA CVG-LHR on a 788 is a possibility (All the SkyTeam members will stay on the DL TATL flights). If the BA flight is cheaper, all the leisure travelers originating in CVG will take that over CDG/AMS. But with PIT starting next year, this seems less likely.

Outside of that, Norwegian or Condor?
Another Day, Another Dollar.... Young Jeezy

Midwestindy

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:35 am

brooklynchris13 wrote:
Happy Holidays and a Very Happy New Year to all my fellow CMH and buckeye state AVGeeks. There is no CRAA board meeting in December, so the full stat packet will not be released until the end of January. However, I would not be shocked to see the CRAA due an early press release about setting a record in 2018 at CMH, especially if it ends up being a very big number. (Maybe something at the end of the first week of January).
As far as 2019 goes, it should be another great year as Spirit gains traction, Alaska begins service, we see more mainline from AA and hopefully DL, and United adds a flight or two. Southwest may be constrained on growth due to aircraft availability and their other priorities, but who knows, they could always surprise with an MCI or LGA add.
As far as TATL, if/when it happens I still believe it will be DL with AMS. PapaTango, the schedule for TATL adds follows a very predictable cycle and we are on the dry side of that schedule now. Additions would be announced in the late summer or fall for start the following summer, so even if the deal has been signed, we probably would not hear about it for several months yet. The exception would be if some big event were to be announced that the launch could be tied to in order to build interest/publicity/advance bookings. With the continued growth in the CMH metro, especially in terms of both business and immigrants, it probably is just a matter of time.
One other item of interest in the coming months will be the study completion on how to maximize capacity in the existing terminal. Going to be very interested to see just how that will work, but as a very frequent user of CMH, I can say that things are getting crowded!

How about WN seasonal CMH-LAX? CMH-MCI seems very reasonable

I heard CMH is in the running with BDL and AUS for the next DL TATL
Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List

jplatts

Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:03 am

Midwestindy wrote:
How about WN seasonal CMH-LAX?

CMH lacks nonstop service to LAX on any LCC's, whereas CVG, CLE, DTW, IND, and PIT already have nonstop service to LAX on at least one LCC on at least a seasonal basis. CMH can likely support nonstop service to LAX on WN on at least a seasonal basis since LAX isn't currently served nonstop from CMH on any LCC's, since CMH is similar in size to IND and PIT, and since WN is bigger at CMH than at PIT.

DeltaRules

Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:30 am

Midwestindy wrote:
brooklynchris13 wrote:

How about WN seasonal CMH-LAX? CMH-MCI seems very reasonable

I heard CMH is in the running with BDL and AUS for the next DL TATL

This is always the easiest way for me to do this, so:
-AA- More upgauges/mainline is the way to go now with all their hubs served, especially PHL and CLT. I used to think we saw mostly E70/E75s on CMH-CLT because of the YX MX base, but they're now running PSA -900s during the day.
-AC- Other than YUL, there's nowhere else for them to go.
-AS- Glad to have them. SFO seems less likely with UA on the route, which is a good problem to have. Maybe SAN or PDX if things go well for them here.
-DL- Point-to-point stuff and AMS are what I'd hope for. Maybe daily MCO? Upgauges throughout the network would be nice (DTW, LGA could use some mainline), too.
-F9- They're the ones I figure would be most likely to give new destinations, but it's impossible to tell which those might be.
-G4- They're everywhere in Florida now. IWA or LAS? I'd like to see SJU, but I don't know how feasible/likely it would be.
-NK- Not really sure what their long game is here. I wouldn't mind seeing a few new dots on their map as long as they don't affect other existing service. SAN?
-UA- SF...oh yeah, they finally added it! ;) Nowhere else to go here, just upgauge.
-WN- LGA, MCI, SAN are about all that makes sense right now.

Midwestindy- thanks for the info about DL. WN CMH-LAX would be interesting because it'd be going up against AA's 2x daily and DL's daily, but I get the feeling WN may have enough of a following here to make it work.

I'm still curious to what they mean by "maximizing terminal utilization". I think in addition to what we've talked about already, if you parked took AC and UA's CR2/7s and ERJ-145s on the East ramp and used B30 as a bus gate, you'd free up some extra room.
A310/319/320/321/333, ARJ, BN2, B717/722/73S/733/734/735/73G/738/739/744/757/753/767/763/764/777, CR1/2/7/9, DH6, 328, EM2/ERJ/E70/E75/E90, F28/100, J31, L10/12/15, DC9/D93/D94/D95/M80/M88/M90/D10, SF3, SST

flyPIT

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:00 am

jplatts wrote:
CMH lacks nonstop service to LAX on any LCC's, whereas CVG, CLE, DTW, IND, and PIT already have nonstop service to LAX on at least one LCC on at least a seasonal basis. CMH can likely support nonstop service to LAX on WN on at least a seasonal basis since LAX isn't currently served nonstop from CMH on any LCC's, since CMH is similar in size to IND and PIT, and since WN is bigger at CMH than at PIT.

.... since CMH already has 3x daily flights to LAX on legacies (whereas PIT has zero)?
FLYi

jplatts

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:25 am

flyPIT wrote:
jplatts wrote:

.... since CMH already has 3x daily flights to LAX on legacies (whereas PIT has zero)?

WN is able to make IND-LAX nonstop service work on a seasonal basis, and IND-LAX will have 4 daily nonstops to LAX in Summer 2019 (2 on AA, 1 on DL, and 1 on WN).

There are also some days in Summer 2019 when CVG-LAX has 4 daily nonstops (2 on DL, 1 on G4, and 1 on F9), but G4 and F9 operate CVG-LAX nonstop service on a less than daily basis.

I am also already aware that PIT doesn't have nonstop service to LAX on any of the US3 carriers.

miaami

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:20 pm

DeltaRules

Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:32 pm

flyPIT wrote:
jplatts wrote:

As I said upthread, I wouldn't mind WN adding CMH-LAX, but with the caveat being that it were able to happen without affecting existing service. AA's second flight was a total surprise AND it grew organically, meaning they must think it'll be able to work.

That said, they dropped CMH-OAK only to be jolted into bringing it back when UA added CMH-SFO a few days later. This would be them doing the opposite.

NoTime

Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

No predictions for 2019, but my CMH wish-list is pretty simple - more upgauges and perhaps a few new routes.

Cheers!

flyCMH

Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:13 pm

Predictions this time of year are always fun. Honestly, I don't have an overarching list of predictions, but rather a request that the recently announced destinations previously on the wish list every year (SEA, SFO, and SLC) are utilized, are solvent, and remain a fixture on the CMH route map.

boscmh

Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:58 am

In my mind we checked almost all of the boxes I really wanted this year already. I second @flyCMH's wish that the new routes all prove successful and stick around long-term (SEA, SFO, SLC)

Possibly I see this coming year as when we finally catch our biggest white whale, TATL, with it likely (hopefully) being DL to AMS

Other wildcards could be F9 with a random dart or two somewhere on the map no one expects, or WN throwing us a bone like seasonal LAX or SAN

DeltaRules

Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:18 am

CMH is in a good spot given that we don't have a whole lot we're asking for. What a difference a year makes.

I'd like to see DAY gain anything. It's encouraging to see DAY-IAH go back to the E175 for Summer, but I'd like to see more from G4 or NK/F9 throwing their hats (in the case of F9, back) into the ring. There was an article recently suggesting BOS, Phoenix, and LAS are tops on their list so, breaking it out further:

-AA- MIA's the only hub East of the Mississippi they don't serve. Here's one possibility for PHX, but it'd be a hellacious longshot. Until then, maybe bring mainline back to DFW on A319s?
-DL- The only logical dance partner for BOS. Beyond that, I'd hope for upgauges and, given you occasionally see 738s to ATL, I'd like to hope they'll keep mainline once the Mad Dogs go unlike AA/DFW.
-G4- IWA and LAS make total sense here less-than-daily and I'd rather see DAY get them than LCK if it's one or the other. They could add some Florida or Southeast cities if they wanted to.
-UA- Nothing to add. Ran mainline to ORD not too terribly long ago so, with new A319s coming in, maybe that can happen?

New airlines:
-NK/F9- Both would serve a similar purpose and could run less-than-daily flights to Florida and LAS. NK has been prone to adding "AirTran cities", which DAY very much was. If F9 came back, they could go to battle with UA to DEN.

WWads

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:36 pm

https://twitter.com/CVGairport/status/1 ... 6690019328

Looks like CVG's baggage system is once again having issues. At what point will this become a critical problem? From what I've heard, A is teetering on the brink.

cledaybuck

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:07 am

DeltaRules wrote:
CMH is in a good spot given that we don't have a whole lot we're asking for. What a difference a year makes.

I'd like to see DAY gain anything. It's encouraging to see DAY-IAH go back to the E175 for Summer, but I'd like to see more from G4 or NK/F9 throwing their hats (in the case of F9, back) into the ring. There was an article recently suggesting BOS, Phoenix, and LAS are tops on their list so, breaking it out further:

-AA- MIA's the only hub East of the Mississippi they don't serve. Here's one possibility for PHX, but it'd be a hellacious longshot. Until then, maybe bring mainline back to DFW on A319s?
-DL- The only logical dance partner for BOS. Beyond that, I'd hope for upgauges and, given you occasionally see 738s to ATL, I'd like to hope they'll keep mainline once the Mad Dogs go unlike AA/DFW.
-G4- IWA and LAS make total sense here less-than-daily and I'd rather see DAY get them than LCK if it's one or the other. They could add some Florida or Southeast cities if they wanted to.
-UA- Nothing to add. Ran mainline to ORD not too terribly long ago so, with new A319s coming in, maybe that can happen?

New airlines:
-NK/F9- Both would serve a similar purpose and could run less-than-daily flights to Florida and LAS. NK has been prone to adding "AirTran cities", which DAY very much was. If F9 came back, they could go to battle with UA to DEN.
As someone whose closest airport is DAY, here are my thoughts:
AA-MIA seems like a somewhat realistic goal. This would probably be my number one target if I ran DAY
DL-I just can’t seem them adding BOS as it would directly compete with their own flights from CMH and CVG.
UA-No new destinations, but maybe an additional frequency to IAH or DEN.
ULCC’s- I wonder if DAY may not be best off with just one (G4 in this case). I could see multiple carriers cannibalizing each other. IAW and LAS as you said, plus additional Florida cities/frequencies.
As we celebrate mediocrity, all the boys upstairs want to see, how much you'll pay for what you used to get for free.

StuckinCMHland

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:36 am

Hopes, Dreams, Predictions

1. My family flew in and out of DAY in the 2000's, it's a nice little airport. I hope it grows again.

2. I hope hope three things happen at CMH:

A. TATL, TATL, TATL. I wish it was UA who did it, but that will never happen. So I hope someone starts something.
B. A peoplemover for Concourse B.
C. Higher frequencies and lower prices.

atbPy

Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:12 pm

I feel like TATL is on the horizon for CMH, but it will probably be with Delta which I don't regularly fly. What I hope to see are fewer regional jets and more A319s or even A321s! For example, two flights to MIA each day are still on the ERJ-145 which is a bit small for such a long flight.

cvgComair

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:46 pm

WWads wrote:
https://twitter.com/CVGairport/status/1079154306690019328

Looks like CVG's baggage system is once again having issues. At what point will this become a critical problem? From what I've heard, A is teetering on the brink.

IMO, it seems like baggage has been working better than normal recently, but my bags are coming from B, not A. I've had a few times where my bags got to baggage claim before I could get over there.

I imagine they will push the baggage system to its limits. I haven't seen any indication they plan to make changes to the baggage system anytime soon.

jplatts

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:58 pm

My predictions for further expansion at CVG:
(a) WN adding new nonstop routes out of CVG
(b) AS adding CVG-SEA nonstop service
(c) AA adding CVG-LAX and CVG-LAX nonstop service
(d) DL bringing back nonstop service to additional destinations out of CVG
(e) F9 possibly bringing back CVG-FLL or CVG-MIA nonstop service

DeltaRules

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Thinking we could use a refresh of the thread title for the upcoming new thread. Maybe something like "Ohio (CMH/LCK/DAY/CVG/TOL/CAK/YNG/ILN) & West Virginia Aviation 2019"?

Mods- please don't lock this thread until we decide.

cledaybuck

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:42 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
Thinking we could use a refresh of the thread title for the upcoming new thread. Maybe something like "Ohio (CMH/LCK/DAY/CVG/TOL/CAK/YNG/ILN) & West Virginia Aviation 2019"?

Is there any reason to keep a separate CLE thread other than tradition?
As we celebrate mediocrity, all the boys upstairs want to see, how much you'll pay for what you used to get for free.

DeltaRules

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:46 pm

cledaybuck wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:

They had their own thread even before I started this series in ~2013 (and, even then, it took a couple tries for me to get these to stick).

I think we have a good thing going with these as-is because news which doesn't necessarily pertain to someone's airport(s) isn't overly intrusive and keeps others in touch with what's going on throughout the state (I like the one stop shop for news about CVG and TOL I wouldn't otherwise actively get). News about other airports keeps the thread moving as well.

cledaybuck

Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:14 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:

They had their own thread even before I started this series in ~2013 (and, even then, it took a couple tries for me to get these to stick).

I think we have a good thing going with these as-is because news which doesn't necessarily pertain to someone's airport(s) isn't overly intrusive and keeps others in touch with what's going on throughout the state (I like the one stop shop for news about CVG and TOL I wouldn't otherwise actively get). News about other airports keeps the thread moving as well.

Right. I guess I am saying we should have one thread for Ohio that includes CLE. It would be nice to know what is going on there too as it certainly effects many of the airports we do discuss in here.

Jshank83

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:01 pm

cledaybuck wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:

This question seems like it comes up a couple times a year and usually people just want to keep it separate. I suggested they break CMH and CVG out to their own threads but that didn't go over either.

StuckinCMHland

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:07 pm

cledaybuck wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:

Right. I guess I am saying we should have one thread for Ohio that includes CLE. It would be nice to know what is going on there too as it certainly effects many of the airports we do discuss in here.

I understand where you are coming from sir, but CLE is a much different airport than others in the state. They have very unique issues to deal with like an empty terminal doing nothing, a massive mess that passes for parking and access to the airport, and an aging terminal that in my opinion needs replaced immediately. They also generate an awful lot of discussions on their own, adding CLE to this thread might make it too unwieldy to use.

Fargo

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:12 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:

This question seems like it comes up a couple times a year and usually people just want to keep it separate. I suggested they break CMH and CVG out to their own threads but that didn't go over either.

Yes, CVG and CMH should get their own separate threads, just like almost every other midsized airport of its kind has. I want to be able to read CVG and CMH related news separate without constantly jumping topics.

Mods, please do this for 2019.

DeltaRules

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:16 pm

Fargo wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:

Yes, CVG and CMH should get their own separate threads, just like almost every other midsized airport of its kind has. I want to be able to read CVG and CMH related news separate without constantly jumping topics.

Just leave it as is. What we've got works.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

Fargo

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:20 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
Fargo wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

Just leave it as is. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Why?

Why do we have to lump CVG/CMH together, but everyone else can have their own thread? If I’m reading/discussing CVG stuff or vice versa, I don’t want CMH topics derailing it, which often happens in this thread.

Plus, CVG isn’t even in Ohio technically.

DeltaRules

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:33 pm

Fargo wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:
Fargo wrote:

Why?

Why do we have to lump CVG/CMH together, but everyone else can have their own thread? If I’m reading/discussing CVG stuff or vice versa, I don’t want CMH topics derailing it, which often happens in this thread.

The first two times I tried to get this going, there would be no news or discussion for a while and I'd have to bump threads to keep them going. Even then, eventually, the threads would fade away and be locked. It was only after having multiple airports (in other words, everyone but CLE) AND an A.net population eager to talk about them in the same place, sometimes with intertwining storylines (ULCC TATL, Amazon at CVG and now, again, ILN, "Is B6 EVER coming to the Midwest?"), that they finally gained traction and became an ongoing series of threads.

If nothing happens at one place, but something happens elsewhere, others get the notification and can either learn something about what's up at one airport or be reminded to add something about theirs. Not interested in the content? It's kind of like Twitter when you run into a sponsored Tweet in your feed of no interest; scroll past it and wait for something you're looking for to come up.

Last edited by DeltaRules on Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeltaRules

Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:52 pm

OAG thread says DL CMH-SLC went from .5 to .3/wk for June. Did they adjust frequencies or is that showing that way because it doesn't start until late in the month?

cledaybuck

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Fargo wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:

Disagree. I like knowing what is going on with both airports without having to read separate threads. I don’t think there is that much going on at these airports that this thread is too unwieldy. I cross shop these airports (along with DAY) all the time.

cvgComair

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:48 am

We tried a separate CVG thread in 2017 and everyone just came back here. That said, I'm willing to try it again, as it does seem some topics are lost. Here was the old thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1358995

DeltaRules

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:03 am

The comment of a poster above hoping for WN's expansion made me curious as to how WN is doing at CVG. Has anybody seen a year-end summary as to how they did in 2018?

jplatts

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:26 am

DeltaRules wrote:
The comment of a poster above hoping for WN's expansion made me curious as to how WN is doing at CVG. Has anybody seen a year-end summary as to how they did in 2018?

According to Transtats, there were 547,000 passengers who flew in or out of CVG between October 2017 and September 2018, which comes out to an average load factor of approximately 65%.

Of the passengers traveling to or from CVG on WN between July 2017 and June 2018, over 63% of the passengers were connecting to destinations that WN didn't serve nonstop from CVG.

ChasChandler

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:32 am

Fargo wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
cledaybuck wrote:

It takes two seconds to scan through the airports you're not interested in.

flyguy89

Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:30 am

DeltaRules wrote:
Fargo wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:

Why?

The first two times I tried to get this going, there would be no news or discussion for a while and I'd have to bump threads to keep them going. Even then, eventually, the threads would fade away and be locked. It was only after having multiple airports (in other words, everyone but CLE) AND an A.net population eager to talk about them in the same place, sometimes with intertwining storylines (ULCC TATL, Amazon at CVG and now, again, ILN, "Is B6 EVER coming to the Midwest?"), that they finally gained traction and became an ongoing series of threads.

If nothing happens at one place, but something happens elsewhere, others get the notification and can either learn something about what's up at one airport or be reminded to add something about theirs. Not interested in the content? It's kind of like Twitter when you run into a sponsored Tweet in your feed of no interest; scroll past it and wait for something you're looking for to come up.

I'm not married to one particular way over the other, but I know in the past neither CMH nor CVG seemed to have had the fan base on a.net to keep their own dedicated threads going...hence a combined one. Combining personally doesn't bother me, I enjoy keeping up with the other Ohio airports as well (yes, I know CVG is technically in Kentucky but it serves the Cincinnati metro area).

flyCMH

Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Personally, I enjoy having the Ohio airports grouped into one thread. As has been mentioned, it helps to keep tabs on the other facilities in the state (yes, CVG is in KY, but it's the Cincinnati, OH airport) and keeps the thread lively and active.

flyCMH

Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:14 pm

DeltaRules wrote:

As the eldest member of the Ohio crew (I think), can we consider the decision made and final? :rotfl:

DeltaRules

Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:28 am

flyCMH wrote:
DeltaRules wrote:

As the eldest member of the Ohio crew (I think), can we consider the decision made and final? :rotfl:

I think you've been here longer than I have, so that title is probably yours!

See y'all in 2019: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1411841

atcsundevil

Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:33 am

Continue in next year's thread.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1411851

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos