LAX772LR

Re: The MSY thread - 2018

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:21 am

I wonder if, with a little feed, they can make LIT work as well?
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

NolaMD88fan

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:00 am

UK CAA stats for February are out. The BA flight had a 62.4% load factor for the month using the 214 seat count of a 788. Not great, but also not as bad as previously feared for the month. Also, the flight has now flown for a full year as of 3/26.

https://www.caa.co.uk/uploadedFiles/CAA ... alysis.pdf

NolaMD88fan

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:01 am

LAX772LR wrote:

Of all of the old GLO routes, that would be the strongest candidate.

LAX772LR

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:23 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
LAX772LR wrote:

Of all of the old GLO routes, that would be the strongest candidate.

I wonder if that could be a way to (eventually) get the OKC and TUL routes back.

They're about the same distance as the likes of MCO and TLH, and 3M could then get some more eastbound flow into their Florida network.

NolaMD88fan

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:01 am

The traffic is there to support OKC and TUL. A 3M mini-hub connecting Southern Plains/Ozarks markets to the Florida network at MSY would be amazing.

LightningZ71

Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:33 am

If that all comes to pass, the end of A is going to be quite busy!

msyflyer

Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:15 pm

NolaMD88fan wrote:
UK CAA stats for February are out. The BA flight had a 62.4% load factor for the month using the 214 seat count of a 788. Not great, but also not as bad as previously feared for the month. Also, the flight has now flown for a full year as of 3/26.

With load factors like that, I doubt we will see an expansion of the route anytime soon.

OKCDCA

Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:01 pm

NolaMD88fan wrote:
The traffic is there to support OKC and TUL. A 3M mini-hub connecting Southern Plains/Ozarks markets to the Florida network at MSY would be amazing.

I think your best bet of getting OKC and TUL service to MSY is going to be F9 and most likely from TUL first considering its aggressive new start there. If the traffic was truly there, WN would've been on these routes a long time ago.

msycajun

Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:18 pm

OKCDCA wrote:
NolaMD88fan wrote:

I think your best bet of getting OKC and TUL service to MSY is going to be F9 and most likely from TUL first considering its aggressive new start there. If the traffic was truly there, WN would've been on these routes a long time ago.

G4 already tried the low frequency ULCC thing on TUL-MSY. Those routes need at least daily service to compete with the nearby hub options. Those routes at around 40 PDEW and 550ish miles are just right for the ATR and with 3M's codesharing and FF agreements would do well.

OKCDCA

Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:41 pm

msycajun wrote:
G4 already tried the low frequency ULCC thing on TUL-MSY. Those routes need at least daily service to compete with the nearby hub options. Those routes at around 40 PDEW and 550ish miles are just right for the ATR and with 3M's codesharing and FF agreements would do well.

When did G4 do TUL-MSY? Don't remember that one...

Also, I forgot that Trans States tried OKC-MSY as part of the at risk flying they attempted back in the 2000's. Didn't last long and it even had the assistance of UA marketing and selling the flights so I think it would be tough for a little known airline to gain market share.

msycajun

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:01 pm

OKCDCA wrote:
msycajun wrote:

Also, I forgot that Trans States tried OKC-MSY as part of the at risk flying they attempted back in the 2000's. Didn't last long and it even had the assistance of UA marketing and selling the flights so I think it would be tough for a little known airline to gain market share.

G4's TUL-MSY started in May 2016, didn't even last a year IIRC. Don't know about Trans States, but things have changed dramatically since then. I think there would be a lot more connections available, especially if 3M builds up a network to Florida from MSY.

DJSNOLA

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:19 pm

msycajun wrote:
OKCDCA wrote:
msycajun wrote:

G4's TUL-MSY started in May 2016, didn't even last a year IIRC. Don't know about Trans States, but things have changed dramatically since then. I think there would be a lot more connections available, especially if 3M builds up a network to Florida from MSY.

the flights could even be direct for the passengers originating in oklahoma.. so no need to even change planes... that could work

DJSNOLA

Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:22 pm

NolaMD88fan wrote:

I still think we will see a little more aggressive pricing from BA , especially on the months that are slower. with a whole year then can now better optimize the flights appeal to those on a tighter budget that are still flying through other hubs.

NolaMD88fan

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:40 am

WN has officially leased gate B15, so they are now up to 7 gates. I figured this would occur since they are now at 72 departing flights on peak days.

LAX772LR

Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:48 am

OKCDCA wrote:
If the traffic was truly there, WN would've been on these routes a long time ago.

Based on what?

With the exception of the recent SMF and SJC weekly adds, WN has actually been a laggard at adding destinations to this airport over the last few years, compared to the likes of NK/F9/G4.

OKCDCA wrote:

You also apparently forgot that it was one of the two last routes before the entire at-risk operation moved on, routinely selling out. Same for MSY-STL.

Oddly enough, the same two routes were among the last routes for ExpressJet's solo branded operation attempt as well.

DJSNOLA wrote:
I still think we will see a little more aggressive pricing from BA , especially on the months that are slower. with a whole year then can now better optimize the flights appeal to those on a tighter budget that are still flying through other hubs.

That's about the last thing they want to do......

OKCDCA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:01 pm

LAX772LR wrote:
Based on what?

With the exception of the recent SMF and SJC weekly adds, WN has actually been a laggard at adding destinations to this airport over the last few years, compared to the likes of NK/F9/G4.

Purely speculative, but based on the facts they've been operating both locations for close to 40 years now and both are some of the original destinations outside of Texas and right in WN's original wheelhouse of regional operations. Even before they moved to the more hub and spoke operation they have today, they never served this market in what I would call their heyday of true P2P operations.

WN has been laggard at adding destinations at OKC as well and that's why I figured you'd see F9 or G4 move in on the route.

LAX772LR wrote:
OKCDCA wrote:

You also apparently forgot that it was one of the two last routes before the entire at-risk operation moved on, routinely selling out. Same for MSY-STL.

Oddly enough, the same two routes were among the last routes for ExpressJet's solo branded operation attempt as well.

Apparently "routinely selling out" wasn't enough to keep them around, otherwise if Trans States was making high enough margins at-risk why would they have ceased operations? It would have been to their benefit to keep it going.

LAX772LR

Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:16 pm

OKCDCA wrote:
Apparently "routinely selling out" wasn't enough to keep them around, otherwise if Trans States was making high enough margins at-risk why would they have ceased operations? It would have been to their benefit to keep it going.

That'd presume that the margins of two routes could be potentially profitable enough to support an overall failing model.... which is, of course, a poor assumption.

DJSNOLA

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:23 pm

The new airport really looks gigantic coming from airline hwy in the west since you get a view of all three terminals..

these pics are from airport road

braniff2hav

Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Just an observation on the BA flight. I work in travel and we promote and sell Europe a great bit to local and regional clientele. BA's pricing is what sends customers to the likes of AA connecting or DL or UA nearly every time. I can count on my two hands the occasion we have issued tickets on BA to/from LON and often to points beyond. BA will not play with the pricing, they do not offer a competitive leisure fare scheme like other carriers and they hardly work for our business. Corporate travelers will often see the cost difference and say screw it - I'll connect and get my Skypesos for status. Perhaps BA is profitable at the fares they have in the market - and they are happy. For that matter we have yet to sell a single ticket on Condor either - mainly because their front cabin just doesn't compete with legacy carriers. The day AF or DL launches a non-stop to CDG or AMS perhaps - I suspect BA will flinch - sadly.

msycajun

Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:03 pm

braniff2hav wrote:
Just an observation on the BA flight. I work in travel and we promote and sell Europe a great bit to local and regional clientele. BA's pricing is what sends customers to the likes of AA connecting or DL or UA nearly every time. I can count on my two hands the occasion we have issued tickets on BA to/from LON and often to points beyond. BA will not play with the pricing, they do not offer a competitive leisure fare scheme like other carriers and they hardly work for our business. Corporate travelers will often see the cost difference and say screw it - I'll connect and get my Skypesos for status. Perhaps BA is profitable at the fares they have in the market - and they are happy. For that matter we have yet to sell a single ticket on Condor either - mainly because their front cabin just doesn't compete with legacy carriers. The day AF or DL launches a non-stop to CDG or AMS perhaps - I suspect BA will flinch - sadly.

I guess in a way that it is a good thing that they don't feel the need to discount to fill seats. Looking back at some old numbers to Europe and London, it's worth noting that MSY has significantly more traffic to Europe than AUS (London numbers were similar) at significantly higher fares. And they now have a daily 747 to LHR plus 3 weekly LGW and seasonal DE. I think there is still a market for more service at MSY, especially from Skyteam to CDG, or AMS, plus some sort of lower cost carrier like DY, WW, EI, or FI. I don't think BA would flinch, barring a major economic downturn or disaster. If they lowered prices even a little, the planes would be full.

LAX772LR

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:25 am

braniff2hav wrote:
Perhaps BA is profitable at the fares they have in the market - and they are happy.

:checkmark: They've said as much, when the 5th frequency began.

msycajun wrote:
I guess in a way that it is a good thing that they don't feel the need to discount to fill seats.

:checkmark:

msycajun wrote:
Looking back at some old numbers to Europe and London, it's worth noting that MSY has significantly more traffic to Europe than AUS (London numbers were similar) at significantly higher fares.

Those numbers are completed outdated; so much has changed in the half decade since then:

Last month, MSY put 5300 pax nonstop into LON.... AUS did more than 9000, using an aircraft that only has 2 additional seats per flight.

AUS generated more LON pax than established hubs like MSP and DTW, and also much older flights like BWI and RDU.

msycajun wrote:
If they lowered prices even a little, the planes would be full.

Why bother?

If they're meeting their yield targets on current loads at high prices, then what's the point of lowering fares?
Trying to make up the pricing delta on volume would come at the cost of higher fuel burn, which actually gives them even more work to do.

They're probably hoarding what they can, before the likes of DY comes to town (as they've publicly said they wish to do), or if on a longer shot, DL et al were to launch a competing service.
Last edited by LAX772LR on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

braniff2hav

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:27 am

Well, BA can see the numbers of course, going to DL, AA and UA ... so they can choose to adjust themselves if they feel the need. So they must be pleased. There is always cargo too!

LAX772LR

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:32 am

braniff2hav wrote:
There is always cargo too!

Indeed. LHR-MSY often does more cargo by weight for BA than their PHX and SAN westbounds do.

jplatts

Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:48 am

OKCDCA wrote:
NolaMD88fan wrote:

WN already has nonstops to both DAL and HOU from OKC and TUL, and WN can already connect passengers to Florida destinations from OKC and TUL through DAL and HOU.

OKCDCA

Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:48 am

jplatts wrote:
OKCDCA wrote:
NolaMD88fan wrote:

WN already has nonstops to both DAL and HOU from OKC and TUL, and WN can already connect passengers to Florida destinations from OKC and TUL through DAL and HOU.

This part of the discussion really hasn't been about connecting traffic, it's focused on O/D traffic between OKC/TUL and MSY on 3M or another carrier. Yes, WN can also connect traffic to MSY through DAL/HOU/STL so I'll save you from listing that point about WN's network capabilities.

LAX772LR

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:02 am

OKCDCA wrote:
This part of the discussion really hasn't been about connecting traffic, it's focused on O/D traffic between OKC/TUL and MSY on 3M or another carrier.

For you maybe, but just about everyone else was (clearly) speaking in the context of 3M using MSY for transiting Oklahoma traffic. WN was brought up as a tangent....

LAX772LR wrote:
I wonder if that could be a way to (eventually) get the OKC and TUL routes back.

They're about the same distance as the likes of MCO and TLH, and 3M could then get some more eastbound flow into their Florida network.
NolaMD88fan wrote:

OKCDCA

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:13 am

LAX772LR wrote:
OKCDCA wrote:
This part of the discussion really hasn't been about connecting traffic, it's focused on O/D traffic between OKC/TUL and MSY on 3M or another carrier.

For you maybe... but just about everyone else was (clearly) speaking in the context of using MSY for transiting Oklahoma traffic:

Touche, you win LAX772LR :white:

SunsetLimited

Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:36 am

I guess it all depends on how much out of their comfort zone 3M wants to get. The BKG flights surprised me, but I’m sure Branson is subsidizing them to an extent.

OKC, TUL, LIT, MEM, etc connecting in MSY to the FL network might look good on paper, but are they willing to go into a bunch of new markets with no name recognition and new airplanes with a new focus city as the main connecting point? Personally, I doubt it. I think MSY will see one or two FL routes, at best.
Spread hope like fire.

NolaMD88fan

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:06 am

Here are the BA flight stats for the first 11 months of service...all pulled from UK Civil Aviation Authority data. Calculation assumes a 788 flew every time, and that there were no cancelled flights. Spring, Summer, and Fall all had good loads, but winter saw a drop off. Winter has always been the slow season for TATL flights. All indications are that March will see loads above 80% again. When looking at the other BA 788/789 non-hub routes, AUS had a 74.65% load factor; BWI had a 59.48% load factor; and SJC had a 54.57% load factor. New Orleans had the 2nd highest load factor behind AUS last month. Cargo is also quite healthy on this route. This flight is doing well, and won't be going anywhere

Month...........Pax.......Seats....Load Factor
March...........759.......1,284........59.11%
April.............6,163.....7,276........84.70%
May..............5,905.....7,704.......76.65%
June............5,863.....7,276........80.58%
July..............6,119.....7,704........79.43%
August.........5,232.....7,276........71.91%
September...5,805.....7,704........75.35%
October........6,707.....7,276........92.18%
November....7,256.....8,988........80.73%
December....6,185.....9,416........65.69%
January........6,474.....9,844........65.77%
February......5,340......8,560.......62.38%
Total...........67,808....90,308.......75.09%

NolaMD88fan

Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:10 am

I agree with SunsetLimited...initial service outside of BKG will absolutely be to somewhere in Florida. Maybe in a few years if things go well we'll see an expansion from here. I'm still hoping for either RSW or EYW as one of the Florida destinations. JAX is also a good possibility.

LAX772LR

Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:49 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
Spring, Summer, and Fall all had good loads, but winter saw a drop off. Winter has always been the slow season for TATL flights.

The encouraging thing is that November, December, and January actually generated more total pax traffic than almost any other month...

...granted, they had an extra weekly flight to spread that over, hence the lower load percentages; but it's indicative that the traffic is generally growing month-over-month. Can definitely see it going daily for 2019, at least for the spring and summer. Or at least a scheduled 789. Heck, maybe both.

That's assuming of course, that there's no additional nonstop TATL competition other than DE.

DJSNOLA

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:18 pm

new google updates from space in Jauary 2018:

NolaMD88fan

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:03 am

Here is the latest aerial photo the new terminal. Looks like the roof is done except for Concourse A. Signs of the road network starting up as well.

NolaMD88fan

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:15 pm

This was posted on the local spotters group page here at MSY, and figured I would share it here.

The OP highlighted some interesting notes about the tenant list for the new terminal. The United Club has already been discussed, but it's nice to see it there. An international club is also listed, and I think most people are hoping for a Priority Pass lounge. The bigger thing noticed is that both AM and MT are listed. These airlines currently don't fly to MSY, so there might be some new international route announcements occurring over the Summer months. They also need to update this since 3M announced seasonal service recently to BKG.

SunsetLimited

Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Interesting picture!

AM has been talked about ever since the MSY-MEX route was listed on a DL/AM JV presentation from a couple of years back. I feel like this is just a matter of time. The market has changed drastically since they were last here in 2010 - for the better.

There was speculation that MT was looking at MSY along with TPA for new service. Haven't heard much recently. But perhaps they could come in and offer 2X weekly service during the months when DE doesn't operate.
Spread hope like fire.

NolaMD88fan

Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:23 pm

SunsetLimited wrote:
There was speculation that MT was looking at MSY along with TPA for new service. Haven't heard much recently. But perhaps they could come in and offer 2X weekly service during the months when DE doesn't operate.

That's my thinking too. MT already advertises the cruises out of New Orleans, and peak cruise season is from November through April here. It would line up nicely with the DE Summer seasonal service. Right now, flying MT to MAN or LGW requires a connection with B6 through JFK.

DobboDobbo

Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:22 pm

NolaMD88fan wrote:
SunsetLimited wrote:

That's my thinking too. MT already advertises the cruises out of New Orleans, and peak cruise season is from November through April here. It would line up nicely with the DE Summer seasonal service. Right now, flying MT to MAN or LGW requires a connection with B6 through JFK.

I think MT (TCX) offered a short charter season MAN-MSY a year or so ago, primarily cruise based. It may be that this is a prelude to another series of charters or a seasonal scheduled service (no more than 2/3 weekly I'd bet).

User001

Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:03 pm

MT have only offered ad-hoc cruise charters in the past. TUI have also done the same from U.K. airports in the recent past and they are not present on the list, so, can’t be that in my opinion.

I’ve heard rumours that Baltimore (appearing in GDS) and New Orleans are 2of 4 new routes to be announced by MT for summer 2019. Route 3 of 4 is the already announced return of Montego Bay.

FLYKTPA

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:44 pm

User001 wrote:
MT have only offered ad-hoc cruise charters in the past. TUI have also done the same from U.K. airports in the recent past and they are not present on the list, so, can’t be that in my opinion.

I’ve heard rumours that Baltimore (appearing in GDS) and New Orleans are 2of 4 new routes to be announced by MT for summer 2019. Route 3 of 4 is the already announced return of Montego Bay.

I have to think that TPA is the 4th route.
Huge fan of Tampa International Airport

NolaMD88fan

Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:58 am

If MT does announce service to MSY from LGW, I think that will keep DI out of the market. There is only so much LON traffic to grab, and BA has built pretty strong brand recognition over the past year. The market really isn't big enough to support three carriers to LON at this point. Kind of hoping that we would see DY to CDG instead.

LAX772LR

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:30 am

DobboDobbo wrote:
I think MT (TCX) offered a short charter season MAN-MSY a year or so ago, primarily cruise based. It may be that this is a prelude to another series of charters or a seasonal scheduled service (no more than 2/3 weekly I'd bet).

MT has never had scheduled charters into MSY.

User001 wrote:

A user on another board predicted LAX-MAN (which came true) and also predicted MAN - MSY/TPA/SAN.

Guessing TPA or SAN would be the other.

User001

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:11 am

NolaMD88fan wrote:
If MT does announce service to MSY from LGW, I think that will keep DI out of the market. There is only so much LON traffic to grab, and BA has built pretty strong brand recognition over the past year. The market really isn't big enough to support three carriers to LON at this point. Kind of hoping that we would see DY to CDG instead.

If MT announce MSY it will be MAN not LGW.

DobboDobbo

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:41 am

LAX772LR wrote:

MT has never had scheduled charters into MSY.

Guessing TPA or SAN would be the other.

Okay - I stand corrected, there certainly have been charters from MAN in the last 18-25 months - perhaps it was TUi?

Agreed - if 3 of the 4 new TCX routes from MAN are MJB, BWI and MSY, the final one can only be TPA or SAN (most likely TPA in my view).

DJSNOLA

Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:25 pm

this is an interesting booth they are putting in new airport

http://irisbooth.com/

and im glad to see they will be including these systems too:

http://www.zoomsystems.com/what-we-do

DJSNOLA

Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Sunwing airlines.. isnt that a similar airline to Vacation Express? has Sunwing operated here before?

LAX772LR

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:51 pm

DobboDobbo wrote:
Okay - I stand corrected, there certainly have been charters from MAN in the last 18-25 months - perhaps it was TUi?

Thomas Cook, Thomson(Fly), Monarch, Iberworld, and many other Euro leisure carriers before them; have frequently done cruise charters to MSY for decades. That's nothing new.

Full service airlines like Virgin and Lufty have joined them as well. But none of them have ever done it on a scheduled basis. It all just depends on when a particular foreign ship docks.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Chinese charters in the proximate future. The tourism board has made no secret of their intent to focus on that: starting with bringing in Chinese tourism from Houston flights; then working toward cruises, charter flights, and perhaps sometime in the distant future, service to Asia.

And I'm glad that (for once) the area is finally being visionary. Sure people might laugh, hell, including airport staff members.

But then again, they did the same ten years ago at the thought of MSY regaining TATL service at all; yet now it's staring down the fairly probable likelihood of hosting 4 different European airlines before the turn of the decade, if not even more. :)

DobboDobbo wrote:
Agreed - if 3 of the 4 new TCX routes from MAN are MJB, BWI and MSY, the final one can only be TPA or SAN (most likely TPA in my view).

They've both been on a roll lately, SAN perhaps a bit more. I wouldn't be shocked to see them get the likes of KE or HU, as well as an additional Euro carrier sometime soon. So who knows, maybe MT will toss TPA some love.

One thing that does seem odd though, is how far France is allowing itself to fall behind all of the other major markets, in terms of expansion to N.America. Whether by DY, or whatever concoction AF comes up with next... I hope that changes. :(

DJSNOLA wrote:
Sunwing airlines.. isnt that a similar airline to Vacation Express? has Sunwing operated here before?

Yes to both.

Guess

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:21 pm

NolaMD88fan wrote:
This was posted on the local spotters group page here at MSY, and figured I would share it here.

The OP highlighted some interesting notes about the tenant list for the new terminal. The United Club has already been discussed, but it's nice to see it there. An international club is also listed, and I think most people are hoping for a Priority Pass lounge. The bigger thing noticed is that both AM and MT are listed. These airlines currently don't fly to MSY, so there might be some new international route announcements occurring over the Summer months. They also need to update this since 3M announced seasonal service recently to BKG.

That "International Club" listing, is that a rehash of the current International lounge and if so will it be more accessible than the current one. Seems something like a Priority Pass would have been much better. Also I guess that confirms that there will be nothing from One World in the new terminal. Still surprised that United opted for a club before American.

LAX772LR

Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:55 pm

Guess wrote:
That "International Club" listing, is that a rehash of the current International lounge and if so will it be more accessible than the current one.

Hope not, though can't say, as there hasn't been anything made public yet.

Guess wrote:
Seems something like a Priority Pass would have been much better.

May still be the case. We don't know.

Guess wrote:
Still surprised that United opted for a club before American.

Not sure why.

AA is extremely finicky about where they place their lounges; the area has to meet a certain ratio of elites and HVCs relative to population.

They don't even care about their own service:
e.g. FLL, which has international destinations served on AA metal and BA, still doesn't have an AA club. This, despite the fact that its the primary O&D airport to their MFW hub market, and thus likely leaches quite a bit of domestic traffic from MIA. The locals scratch their heads on this one.

Same for markets far larger than MSY, such as LAS, SEA, PDX, and SAN.
Yet they maintain lounges in markets like GSO, STL, and PIT, just due to the historical amount of HVCs in those areas.

Kyoya

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:39 am

Here's a video on the progress at the airport.

https://youtu.be/EjFK6ne72Xo

DJSNOLA

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:50 pm

whats this in regards to? from last months agenda for NOAB

Resolution Combining the Phase I PFC South Garage and the Phase II PFC
East Garage on the North Side of the Airport into a Consolidated PFC
Garage Facility to be Designated a Special Facility Under the General
Revenue Bond Trust Indenture; Providing that the Consolidated PFC Garage
Facility will be Leased to the Parking Facility Corporation Pursuant to a
Consolidated PFC Ground Lease to be Designated a Special Facility Lease
Under the General Revenue Bond Trust Indenture; Providing Approval and
Authorization for the Issuance of Not to Exceed One Hundred Thirty Five
Million Dollars ($135,000,000) Special Facility Revenue Bonds (Consolidated
PFC Garage Facility) Series 2018 to be Designated Special Facility Revenue
Bonds Under the General Revenue Bond Trust Indenture; and Providing for
Other Matters in Connection Therewith.

Also nice to see they finally awarded a contract for new website design!

Airport Website Redesign Services $100,000
Contract Award NTE
en masse*Media, LLC
New Orleans, Louisiana
Approved

This seems like a kind of big change order too.. wonder what its in reference to?

North Terminal Project $1,452,210 &
Change Order #9 0 Calendar Days
Hunt Gibbs Boh Metro, Joint Venture
New Orleans, Louisiana
Approved

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos