flyPIT

Re: PIT Update Discussion Thread - 2018

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:40 pm

dabpit wrote:
flyPIT wrote:
So looks like B6 is giving PIT-FLL the axe. I guess NK won that battle. But I hate it that they didn't even put a E190 on it before pulling the plug.

That is a blow. Overall bad day for a number of B6 cities.

That's true, pretty ugly for FLL, IAD, and BWI. I wouldn't feel too bad about PIT-FLL if I knew WN would pick up some slack but we know that's not happening. So much for the hope B6 might launch PIT-MCO/JFK.
FLYi

Runway28L

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Really unfortunate. JetBlue hasn’t been able to make anything from PIT work outside of BOS. I too think NK adding frequencies and WN going 2x daily in the Spring hurt them.

I’m worried about BOS as well. From what it seems, the route is an absolute bloodbath between them and DL. With B6 trying to cut costs I could see BOS being affected in some sort of way. I wouldn’t be surprised if the dropped the 6th daily flight eventually.

tphuang

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Runway28L wrote:
Really unfortunate. JetBlue hasn’t been able to make anything from PIT work outside of BOS. I too think NK adding frequencies and WN going 2x daily in the Spring hurt them.

I’m worried about BOS as well. From what it seems, the route is an absolute bloodbath between them and DL. With B6 trying to cut costs I could see BOS being affected in some sort of way. I wouldn’t be surprised if the dropped the 6th daily flight eventually.

JetBlue would be mad to cut frequency on that route. Delta is bleeding money on that route whereas JetBlue is breaking even.

ncflyer

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:45 pm

There are very few routes out of BOS with as many or more frequencies as PIT. The ones I could find are RDU, DCA, BWI, JFK, PHL, MCO. DCA is only one with more than 6. Even ORD and ATL and FLL, have fewer frequencies, at least this time of year.

The question is not whether B6 is making money on flights 5 and 6, but whether they feel they can make more money elsewhere. . . .

pitbosflyer

Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:47 pm

flyPIT wrote:
So looks like B6 is giving PIT-FLL the axe. I guess NK won that battle. But I hate it that they didn't even put a E190 on it before pulling the plug.

I always thought the price premium that B6 requires to fly in comparison to NK just wasn't going to work on this route. I will say I honestly thought it would have lasted alittle longer though. Or as you said included trying a smaller plane.

The problem is alot of of Pittsburghers are very loyal to WN, especially for flying to Florida. So loyal in fact that they don't even look anywhere others than Southwest's website. Which makes it hard to compete. Good for WN though!

pitbosflyer

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:01 pm

Runway28L wrote:

B6 has said a few times in investor meetings that BOS-PIT is one of the best performing routes out of BOS. Even with DL running some CRJs.....I wouldn't worry.

flyPIT

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:10 pm

ncflyer wrote:
There are very few routes out of BOS with as many or more frequencies as PIT. The ones I could find are RDU, DCA, BWI, JFK, PHL, MCO. DCA is only one with more than 6. Even ORD and ATL and FLL, have fewer frequencies, at least this time of year.

The question is not whether B6 is making money on flights 5 and 6, but whether they feel they can make more money elsewhere. . . .

Yet PIT-BOS remains at 6x daily after all these other cuts. Maybe when the A220 takes over I could see the route reducing to 4-5 daily but overall I’m not too worried about it.
FLYi

steeler83

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:14 pm

I wonder if they'd consider launching BOS-MDT with a daily flight or two. I see AA has only one daily flight on an ERJ145, and they are the sole carrier. One E90 would double the amount of seats, so is there enough traffic between the two that would make this feasible for B6. AA basically has a token presence on this route; they're not the airline they used to be as far as BOS is concerned.

If DL is bleeding money on BOS-PIT, I wonder if the E75 has a better CASM over the CRJ. Don't they have A220s on order, or are they considering the A220? I don't suppose that would be a viable option for BOS-PIT.
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

pitbosflyer

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:28 pm

As far as DL bleeding money on BOS-PIT. Its the same strattegy they are using on alot of their new routes in BOS. Heavily discounting B6 to gain market share, while also growing their FF base, and feeding international routes.

Runway28L

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:41 pm

tphuang wrote:
JetBlue would be mad to cut frequency on that route. Delta is bleeding money on that route whereas JetBlue is breaking even.

I knew that DL was the worst performer on the route but I didn’t know B6 wasn’t affected too bad. So if they are at least breaking even, that’s good.

steeler83 wrote:
If DL is bleeding money on BOS-PIT, I wonder if the E75 has a better CASM over the CRJ. Don't they have A220s on order, or are they considering the A220? I don't suppose that would be a viable option for BOS-PIT.

DL has ran YX E170s on BOS-PIT a few times as swaps but they haven’t done so in quite a while. It's currently 3x daily CRJ9s (2 on 9E, 1 on OO). I think if they changed to YX/OO E175s, that would put them much closer to B6's product as those E190s are way superior to what DL and AA have on the route IMO. As far as the A220 or mainline of any kind to BOS, I just don't see it happening. Speaking of which, DL just got equipment for the A220 at PIT including a towbar so hopefully we do see the A220 in Delta colors here sooner rather than later.

tphuang

Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:44 pm

Runway28L wrote:
tphuang wrote:

I knew that DL was the worst performer on the route but I didn’t know B6 wasn’t affected too bad. So if they are at least breaking even, that’s good.

steeler83 wrote:

DL has ran YX E170s on BOS-PIT a few times as swaps but they haven’t done so in quite a while. It's currently 3x daily CRJ9s (2 on 9E, 1 on OO). I think if they changed to YX/OO E175s, that would put them much closer to B6's product as those E190s are way superior to what DL and AA have on the route IMO. As far as the A220 or mainline of any kind, I just don't see it happening. Speaking of which, DL just got equipment for the A220 at PIT including a towbar so hopefully we do see the DL A220 here sooner rather than later.

B6 yield on BOS-PIT was 25% higher than DL in Q2 (even larger gap in Q1). And they are running 100 seat mainline vs 76 regional that DL uses, so the cost is much much lower. They are most likely still making money outside of winter months.

Gsasala

Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:33 am

flyPIT wrote:

That sucks that was one of our few premium flights to Florida, now it just be American into Miami, and Delta seasonal into Orlando, I wish JetBlue flew into Orlando and JFK that would make flying home easier

flyPIT

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Here's a decent blog about tour operators showing increased interest in Pittsburgh:
http://www.flypittsburgh.com/newsroom/blog/pittsburgh%E2%80%99s-a-destination-for-europeans-seeking-a

I found this interesting (although exaggerated):
"Tour operators told the Pittsburgh delegation that Europeans, especially repeat customers, want to trade tourist attractions for genuine American destinations. They’ve grown tired of the New Yorks and Orlandos."
FLYi

AaronPGH

Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:25 pm

Is the Pittsburgh airport building up a flight bubble?
Many new flights to the airport are subsidized with public funds and some are questioning the strategy’s sustainability.

https://www.pghcitypaper.com/pittsburgh ... d=11209304

Buddys747

Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:04 am

steeler83 wrote:
I wonder if they'd consider launching BOS-MDT with a daily flight or two. I see AA has only one daily flight on an ERJ145, and they are the sole carrier. One E90 would double the amount of seats, so is there enough traffic between the two that would make this feasible for B6. AA basically has a token presence on this route; they're not the airline they used to be as far as BOS is concerned.

Hey there stranger!
From what the airport authority has said a few months back B6 would only come to MDT if they could guarantee a full plane to BOS everyday. So I’m thinking the authority doesn’t believe they can do that, but who knows, I’m sure there is bleed to BWI and PHL, and US used to have 3 flights a day on Dash 8’s, so who knows. I would think MCO and FLL would do great also, but it seems after this past week secondary airports are not happening , especially if they are close to a larger airport.
Still curious if anybody will pick up PIT-MDT again, it didn’t fair to well I guess on Southern...

ctrabs0114

Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:01 pm

Runway28L wrote:

It just seems to further the narrative that B6 is, at best, a "regional" carrier which caters to NYC and BOS that's pretending to be a major national carrier ... especially as it pertains to PIT.
2019: DAL, MCI, PHX, LAS, DFW, SAT, ORD, SLC, SEA, DTW, PHL, MIA, LAX; B73G (WN x3), B738 (WN, AA, DL), A20N (NK), MD83 (AA), B788 (AA x2), CS1 (DL), B739 (DL), B712 (DL), B752 (AA), B763 (AA), B77W (AA), B789 (AA)
Next: TBA

pitbosflyer

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:53 pm

ctrabs0114 wrote:
Runway28L wrote:

It just seems to further the narrative that B6 is, at best, a "regional" carrier which caters to NYC and BOS that's pretending to be a major national carrier ... especially as it pertains to PIT.

Yep unfortunately. But also they are trying to refocus some right now and get their financials back in order. Things may change once the A220s come online. I could see them launching PIT-LAX on an A220 if DL doesn't do it first.

Runway28L

Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:50 pm

One thing I totally forgot about B6 on PIT-FLL is when they launched the route in 2014, it was discussed that they were targeting connections to the Caribbean. While B6 did get decent loads on the route, I doubt they were getting any connecting traffic on those flights, as PIT-FLL is almost entirely O&D. It's likely why WN does the best out of everyone on the route as that's the type of traffic they are catering to. I can see how B6 wasn't getting any connecting traffic to feed the Caribbean flights and thought that it just wasn't worth operating the route if it wasn't serving the purpose of feeding their FLL hub, as well as competing against two other airlines on the route for O&D.

It also doesn't help that PIT-Caribbean is already very well covered nonstop by G4 on Apple and a few others. Those options are usually very cheap too. If there was a Caribbean destination not served nonstop, then passengers were likely going through another hub on a legacy carrier.

Cush

Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:03 pm

Runway28L wrote:
If there was a Caribbean destination not served nonstop, then passengers were likely going through another hub on a legacy carrier.

The Bahamas isn't served from PIT =(
Fly me to the moon let me play among the stars.

flyPIT

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Runway28L wrote:
One thing I totally forgot about B6 on PIT-FLL is when they launched the route in 2014, it was discussed that they were targeting connections to the Caribbean. While B6 did get decent loads on the route, I doubt they were getting any connecting traffic on those flights.

Is that just speculation, or fact that B6 wasn't getting connections to the Caribbean and Central America? I hope they were getting those connections because with B6 now not getting them it strengthens the case to get Copa in here.
FLYi

Runway28L

Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:45 pm

flyPIT wrote:
Runway28L wrote:
One thing I totally forgot about B6 on PIT-FLL is when they launched the route in 2014, it was discussed that they were targeting connections to the Caribbean. While B6 did get decent loads on the route, I doubt they were getting any connecting traffic on those flights.

Is that just speculation, or fact that B6 wasn't getting connections to the Caribbean and Central America? I hope they were getting those connections because with B6 now not getting them it strengthens the case to get Copa in here.

More of a hypothetical scenario. I only brought it up since PIT (along with DTW and BWI) were launched to help bolster the FLL network and feed flights to the Caribbean and LatAm. It would be interesting to see if there was a way to find out numerically how much connecting traffic they were getting. I would hope to see the route come back on an A220 and I think then it could possibly work.

Also, I’ve never really understood the whole thing about bringing in CM. Are there any significant ties that exist between Pittsburgh and Panama? Or the rest of LatAm for that matter?

Runway28L

Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:08 pm

It appears that NK is set to move from Concourse D to Concourse B later this week. They will be using gate B33.

AaronPGH

Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Anyone following the WW drama in other cities? Worried for what it could mean for PIT service.

ConcourseZ

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:07 am

AaronPGH wrote:
Anyone following the WW drama in other cities? Worried for what it could mean for PIT service.

Haven't heard about this. What's happening?

stl07

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:53 am

PIT is looking to be gone too, STL is confirmed. They are out of money and the legacies are price matching them so they keep losing money and are basically cutting everywhere they see. They even cut JFK...
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

dabpit

Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:42 pm

stl07 wrote:
PIT is looking to be gone too, STL is confirmed. They are out of money and the legacies are price matching them so they keep losing money and are basically cutting everywhere they see. They even cut JFK...

Source?

From the OAG thread it STL is cut in the winter (same as CLE) and EWR is now twice a day.

Demand to KEF or other cities in Europe are traditionally not strong in the winter months so no surprise that they are taking cities like STL and CLE seasonally. Now they are adding warm weather cities (MCO) over the winter months in place of the cold weather destinations (STL).
Carpe Diem

pitbosflyer

Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:26 pm

stl07 wrote:

Think that might be alittle of an overreaction. Pretty sure its just seasonal reductions. Not much travel to Europe.....let along freezing Iceland during the winter months.

izbtmnhd

Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:20 pm

flyPIT wrote:
Runway28L wrote:

B6 can't make a host of FLL Latam and Carribean connections work from PIT but CM will thrive?

I mean if the airport forks out the subsidy treasure chest anything is possible but B6 cutting FLL dosen't strengthen the argument for a non-stop to PTY at all.

flyPIT

Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:45 pm

izbtmnhd wrote:
B6 can't make a host of FLL Latam and Carribean connections work from PIT but CM will thrive?

I mean if the airport forks out the subsidy treasure chest anything is possible but B6 cutting FLL dosen't strengthen the argument for a non-stop to PTY at all.

Show me where anyone said CM would "thrive" at PIT. Can you even quote someone stating that CM at PIT is a good idea? The closest you might come is finding a quote (probably by myself) stating that the only way it could possibly work is if the major tour operators get on board and sell vacation packages to Panama and nearly places such as Costa Rica and Colombia. But the FACTS are the ACAA is talking to CM regardless.

The main purpose of the CM "Americas" hub is to offer connections between the US and Central/South America. So as to your last point if JetBlue is no longer in that market from PIT, then yes of course it strengthens the case for CM to offer the same.
FLYi

Lemieux

Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:47 pm

stl07 wrote:

I honestly can’t see PIT getting cut until they go under
Full time internet idiot. A319/20/20NEO/21/332/333, Boeing 733/734/737/738/752/753/762/763/772/773/788/789, CR2/7/9, de Havilland DHC-8, Embraer 140/145/175/190, MD82/88.

ConcourseZ

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:02 pm

izbtmnhd

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:13 pm

flyPIT wrote:
izbtmnhd wrote:

The main purpose of the CM "Americas" hub is to offer connections between the US and Central/South America. So as to your last point if JetBlue is no longer in that market from PIT, then yes of course it strengthens the case for CM to offer the same.

You are right, looking back I exaggerated the first part of my post.

If people aren't using the connection options offered by B6 why would they all of a sudden fly to PTY? Odds are there wasn't much to begin with and can be covered by other domestic Latam gateways like IAH and MIA. I'm sure CM folks would notice this as well.

I never say never with PIT though. They may come at CM with a bulldozer of cash. I just don't see any way PIT-PTY lasts beyond the subsidy period and my thoughts are reinforced by the B6 FLL drop.

Clipper2Heavy

Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:16 pm

ConcourseZ wrote:

"As for St. Louis, WOW said demand for the service did not meet its expectations".
“Unfortunately, it has to be said that St Louis was a disappointment for WOW Air this summer in terms of end results, with load factors not achieving the targets that were set for the route in the beginning, and compared to other markets in our network,” Friðriksdóttir said

Pretty tough comments coming from WW relative to St. Louis. Not sure what the truth there is...but I'd hate to see an airline trying cover up its financial distress by throwing dirt at a City.

Midwestindy

Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:52 am

Lemieux wrote:
stl07 wrote:

I honestly can’t see PIT getting cut until they go under

I wouldn't be that bullish

https://twitter.com/JustinMeyerKC/statu ... 3474591744
Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List

steeler83

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:25 pm

Am I reading that chart correctly? PIT-KEF doesn't look very impressive load wise. I'm a little surprised WW said they'll keep PIT going with those numbers. PIT will have BA to LHR in April and seasonal Condor to FRA. Last time I checked, those are the two biggest markets for PIT travelers who are Europe bound.
Do not bring stranger girt into your room. The stranger girt is dangerous, it will hurt your life.

AaronPGH

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:45 pm

The thinking I could see on WW's end is:

1) We need to rebook these CLE / CVG flyers in a nearby WW city since their flights have been cancelled. At least the ones who don't ask for a refund.
2) PIT is the more mature market than the other cities and has no ULCC competition. CVG had that 14 hour press disaster and a tarnished reputation there. CLE has FL to deal with. So while PIT doesn't look good, they may be holding off a bit longer to see how it goes.

Are the incentives still in place for 2019? Or are those over now?

Jshank83

Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:54 pm

AaronPGH wrote:
The thinking I could see on WW's end is:

1) We need to rebook these CLE / CVG flyers in a nearby WW city since their flights have been cancelled. At least the ones who don't ask for a refund.
2) PIT is the more mature market than the other cities and has no ULCC competition. CVG had that 14 hour press disaster and a tarnished reputation there. CLE has FL to deal with. So while PIT doesn't look good, they may be holding off a bit longer to see how it goes.

Are the incentives still in place for 2019? Or are those over now?

1) They are flying all their sold tickets from CLE/CVG so there is no rebooking needed.

Runway28L

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:09 pm

IIRC WW’s incentive is two years. So it is set to expire relatively soon.

I really don’t know what to make of those numbers above. Since the data is annual, it does not show how loads are over a monthly basis. For example: If Dec/Jan loads were 50-60% and Jun/Jul loads were 80-90%, that would skew the data towards the middle, which may be the case here.

I think BA being year-round, the subsidy’s impending expiration, and WW’s own financial situation are currently the largest factors in play for their future at PIT.

ncflyer

Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:50 pm

The biggest issue is WOW's long term viability, but let's say for the sake of argument that their long term prognosis is completely solid.

Maybe WOW has data to suggest that in the days before CLE station opened, PIT picked up a lot of traffic from Northeast and Central Ohio, and they are keeping the station open, in spite of low loads, in the hope that Ohioans will make the drive-- yes CLE now has Icelandair but WOW is a good bit cheaper. From the east side suburbs of Cleveland it is 1:45 tops, easy as cake drive with no risk of any rush hour types of slowdown. The only "barrier" if you can call it that is the ridiculous toll to enter the state of PA. Personally I thought PIT's advertising campaign a few years back in CLE was highly effective and I'm surprised it didn't continue.

flyPIT

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:03 pm

ncflyer wrote:
Maybe WOW has data to suggest that in the days before CLE station opened, PIT picked up a lot of traffic from Northeast and Central Ohio, and they are keeping the station open, in spite of low loads, in the hope that Ohioans will make the drive-- yes CLE now has Icelandair but WOW is a good bit cheaper. From the east side suburbs of Cleveland it is 1:45 tops, easy as cake drive with no risk of any rush hour types of slowdown. The only "barrier" if you can call it that is the ridiculous toll to enter the state of PA. Personally I thought PIT's advertising campaign a few years back in CLE was highly effective and I'm surprised it didn't continue.

:checkmark:

Not coincidentally, the PIT website now lists New Delhi as a featured "nonstop" destination, with a focus on the service provided by WW.
http://www.flypittsburgh.com/new-delhi
FLYi

AaronPGH

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:07 pm

Jshank83 wrote:

1) They are flying all their sold tickets from CLE/CVG so there is no rebooking needed.

Ahhh, I thought I had read somewhere that people with cancelled tickets would get a full refund or have the option to be rebooked at another WW city.

dabpit

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:35 pm

flyPIT wrote:
ncflyer wrote:

Not coincidentally, the PIT website now lists New Delhi as a featured "nonstop" destination, with a focus on the service provided by WW.

As they use a picture of Prague for the header... also a bit misleading on the A330neo doing the KEF-PIT-KEF run.
Carpe Diem

Jshank83

Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:42 pm

AaronPGH wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

Ahhh, I thought I had read somewhere that people with cancelled tickets would get a full refund or have the option to be rebooked at another WW city.

That was just for STL.

ConcourseZ

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:24 pm

Looking at the chart Midwestindy posted, if WW wants 90% load factors, no station has met that, except EWR, technically. Since these are annual figures, PIT likely has 90%+ in the summer months and lower loads in fall and winter. All cities would experience this. A lot of traffic is seasonal and O&D to KEF (someone earlier mentioned PIT traffic is heavily O&D with few connections at KEF). Lower loads in the off-months to KEF makes sense. This is Iceland. It would seem WW would have to scale back frequencies if it wants 90% load factors year round. That would be a lot of assets sitting idle. IMHO, a LC carrier should not need such high load factors. WW financial position might be from too-aggressive expansion. The business plan might be sound with a slower approach. My thoughts.

ConcourseZ

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:25 pm

flyPIT wrote:
ncflyer wrote:

My Indian ex-pat colleagues often complain about needing three flights to get to and from India. That message is for them.

Runway28L

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:05 pm

So this bird arrived at PIT earlier today. Departed for AGC, did a touch-and-go, then returned to PIT and parked over at Atlantic. Anyone know who’s aircraft this is?

It also stopped by here in July to clear customs over at Concourse C.

pit1000

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:23 am

flyPIT wrote:
ncflyer wrote:

That’s absolutely ridiculous and underhanded to use the nonstop moniker. It’s a connecting flight. By that logic we have nonstops to Moscow, Abu Dhabi, and Sydney. I was supportive of the ACAA until recently when they lost the Delta Paris route and now this. Granted, there may have been other factors in play, but as discussed, it was cut and not downgraded by plane type or frequency which leads me to believe there’s more to this than we know. We’re now left with a newer airline with a questionable business plan (Wow), a train wreck named Condor based on accounts on this board about baggage issues and service, not to mention an erratic schedule which seems to run late when I view them on FR24, and BA whose star has tarnished in the last decade or so. Gone is the one of the most profitable and well run airlines who will be in business in 10 years. I’ve been wanting to say that for a while. Thank you.

ncflyer

Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:04 am

By PITs definition Delhi was already a very nice “nonstop” flight via Newark on United. Sketchy indeed. Not sure why Anyone would say it’s three flights to India.

flyPIT

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:07 am

Qatar Airways published their Winter schedule valid through Mar 30, 2019. PIT remains on the books for 2x weekly 77X freighter service via LUX and ORD.
http://www.qrcargo.com/schedules
FLYi

PITexpress

Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Took Alaska to SEA last week and it was a pretty full flight. First time flying Alaska and it was quite nice. Any thoughts on if they might eventually expand from PIT? I doubt SFO would work, but how about a summer seasonal flight to PDX?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos