Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

gustywinds

Re: What's Going On In Nashville? - 2018

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:02 pm

WN runs BNA - OKC on Sunday only and I don’t believe it’s seasonal. It’s probably more of a testing of the market and aircraft availability and routing. They’re also adding OMA on Sundays as well.

UWPAviation

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Quick question with yields on a certain flight. MKE - BNA is the cheapest ticket out of MKE on WN. You can find tickets as low as 62$ pretty regularly. However the only non-stops are 5:30amCST and 6:30pmCST. I know WN runs a-lot of connections from MKE to BNA but what are the yields like? With it being one of, if not the cheapest ticket out of MKE we are hoping to get to Nashville this year for a quick weekend. Just curious with tickets that cheap if its a sign this route might not be around much longer and WN will just connect everything through BWI, DEN and DAL.

Thanks!

Cubsrule

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:38 pm

gustywinds wrote:
WN runs BNA - OKC on Sunday only and I don’t believe it’s seasonal. It’s probably more of a testing of the market and aircraft availability and routing. They’re also adding OMA on Sundays as well.

It’s operating today. Flight numbers are 6058 eastbound and 4264 westbound.
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

Cubsrule

Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:45 pm

UWPAviation wrote:
Quick question with yields on a certain flight. MKE - BNA is the cheapest ticket out of MKE on WN. You can find tickets as low as 62$ pretty regularly. However the only non-stops are 5:30amCST and 6:30pmCST. I know WN runs a-lot of connections from MKE to BNA but what are the yields like? With it being one of, if not the cheapest ticket out of MKE we are hoping to get to Nashville this year for a quick weekend. Just curious with tickets that cheap if its a sign this route might not be around much longer and WN will just connect everything through BWI, DEN and DAL.

Thanks!

It has always been insanely cheap, even before the nonstops started. They need it to some extent for network reasons but I think the fares are a function of most passengers’ preference for the Chicago airports, not anything intrinsic to Nashville.
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

737MAX7

Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:35 pm

gustywinds wrote:

We’ve been running it pretty much daily on the holiday schedule. It goes back to Sundays only soon.

dafunk10

Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:58 pm

Cubsrule wrote:
UWPAviation wrote:

Thanks!

It has always been insanely cheap, even before the nonstops started. They need it to some extent for network reasons but I think the fares are a function of most passengers’ preference for the Chicago airports, not anything intrinsic to Nashville.

DL sells flights BNA-MKE really cheap too....regularly <$200 RT (through ATL mostly, of course)....as a DM on DL, I’ve noticed it along with BOS is almost always the cheapest destination from BNA

UWPAviation

Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:43 pm

dafunk10 wrote:
Cubsrule wrote:
UWPAviation wrote:

Thanks!

DL sells flights BNA-MKE really cheap too....regularly <$200 RT (through ATL mostly, of course)....as a DM on DL, I’ve noticed it along with BOS is almost always the cheapest destination from BNA

I was not aware it was that cheap on DL. I would just rather avoid the connection and fly WN. I really wish DL MKE-MSP was cheaper.... Tickets for 2 people can run 800$!

SQ22
Topic Author

Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:44 pm

Please continue to post your updates and add your comments in the new thread for 2019 which can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1412091

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos