• 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 14
 
audidudi
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:23 pm

The next Air India was delivered yesterday:

Airbus A320-251N 8056 VT-EXM Air India delivery 13 Feb18 TLS-DEL ex F-WBX
 
Runway28L
Posts: 1832
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:46 am

f18raider wrote:
What the status of Alaska's 'More to Love' A321? Is it out of paint yet?

Alaska just posted a photo of two A321neos in a paint hangar. Both have been painted in the More to Love livery.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BfPWMvVhZKU/
 
alasizon
Posts: 1935
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:57 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:28 am

Runway28L wrote:
f18raider wrote:
What the status of Alaska's 'More to Love' A321? Is it out of paint yet?

Alaska just posted a photo of two A321neos in a paint hangar. Both have been painted in the More to Love livery.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BfPWMvVhZKU/


I think that is a mirror, not a 2nd plane.
Manager on Duty & Tower Planner
 
bspc
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:18 pm

f18raider wrote:
What the status of Alaska's 'More to Love' A321? Is it out of paint yet?


Here you go :)

https://twitter.com/AlaskaAir/status/96 ... 96/photo/1
 
godsbeloved
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:37 pm

alasizon wrote:
Runway28L wrote:
f18raider wrote:
What the status of Alaska's 'More to Love' A321? Is it out of paint yet?

Alaska just posted a photo of two A321neos in a paint hangar. Both have been painted in the More to Love livery.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BfPWMvVhZKU/


I think that is a mirror, not a 2nd plane.


Photoshop maybe, but definitely not a mirror. I like the scheme though so I hope it's applied on two planes indeed
 
User avatar
817Dreamliiner
Posts: 3526
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:53 pm

godsbeloved wrote:
alasizon wrote:
Runway28L wrote:
Alaska just posted a photo of two A321neos in a paint hangar. Both have been painted in the More to Love livery.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BfPWMvVhZKU/


I think that is a mirror, not a 2nd plane.


Photoshop maybe, but definitely not a mirror. I like the scheme though so I hope it's applied on two planes indeed

The livery is on two aircraft:
ImageA321neo Alaska Airlines N926VA by Tobias Gudat, on Flickr
I'll wake from the dream, To keep and relive, Now life it is a dream, And dream's on a... BREAK!
 
User avatar
452QX
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 am

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:57 pm

godsbeloved wrote:
alasizon wrote:
Runway28L wrote:
Alaska just posted a photo of two A321neos in a paint hangar. Both have been painted in the More to Love livery.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BfPWMvVhZKU/


I think that is a mirror, not a 2nd plane.


Photoshop maybe, but definitely not a mirror. I like the scheme though so I hope it's applied on two planes indeed


Certainly fooled me, I thought it was a mirror until we got the confirmation from AS that it was in fact 926 and 927. The way they parked them certainly added to the confusion...
 
StTim
Posts: 3445
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:00 pm

The painting platforms weren’t in a mirrored position.
 
Adz787
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:32 am

First time poster here but was looking on xfw blog and noticed the first BA 320neo in background

https://xfw-spotter.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/a320-251n-frontier-airlines-f-wwdx.html?m=1
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Adz787 wrote:
First time poster here but was looking on xfw blog and noticed the first BA 320neo in background

https://xfw-spotter.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/a320-251n-frontier-airlines-f-wwdx.html?m=1


Indeed. Here's a better photo:

Image
Lagardère by theo franchi, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
Adz787
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Looking forward to getting on it when it finally comes to EDI
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:27 pm

PW1100G deliveries will restart in March.

@prattandwhitney says Airbus A320neo GTF engine deliveries to resume in early March by going back to earlier seal design


https://twitter.com/R_Wall/status/966304328624623617
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
fsabo
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
PW1100G deliveries will restart in March.

@prattandwhitney says Airbus A320neo GTF engine deliveries to resume in early March by going back to earlier seal design


https://twitter.com/R_Wall/status/966304328624623617


Ha, i brought up the possibility of reverting to the old design while taking their time to fix it correctly instead of rushing.

Anyways, good that deliveries will resume soon.
 
pugman211
Posts: 474
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:36 pm

Yes! Come on Pratt, let's go!
 
Newbiepilot
Posts: 3639
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:18 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:29 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
PW1100G deliveries will restart in March.

@prattandwhitney says Airbus A320neo GTF engine deliveries to resume in early March by going back to earlier seal design


https://twitter.com/R_Wall/status/966304328624623617


Airplane deliveries resuming in April is a great thing!

Pratt, part of United Technologies Corp (UTX.N), said its solution to the “knife-edge seal” issue was based on a design with which it had “significant experience,” without giving further details.

Airbus Chief Executive Tom Enders said last week that deliveries to customers should resume in April.


https://www.reuters.com/article/us-utc- ... SKCN1G51GB
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:34 am

Meanwhile at the CFM front:

And the alternative supplier, CFM International, is so behind on deliveries that Enders personally brought the matter to the attention of leadership of CFM International joint-venture partners General Electric (GE) and Safran.

...

The Airbus CEO also makes clear that Pratt is “not alone” in causing delays: “CFM is behind in [engine] deliveries to us, and that is something that needs to be corrected.” But he adds that he has “commitment from the top leadership at GE and Safran that they will do everything they can to fix this.”


Of course we have been hearing this "will do everything they can" for months yet LEAP deliveries have not yet improved.

http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=96691307 ... 8a7c4d72#2
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
fsabo
Posts: 197
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:21 am

KarelXWB wrote:
Meanwhile at the CFM front:

And the alternative supplier, CFM International, is so behind on deliveries that Enders personally brought the matter to the attention of leadership of CFM International joint-venture partners General Electric (GE) and Safran.

...

The Airbus CEO also makes clear that Pratt is “not alone” in causing delays: “CFM is behind in [engine] deliveries to us, and that is something that needs to be corrected.” But he adds that he has “commitment from the top leadership at GE and Safran that they will do everything they can to fix this.”


Of course we have been hearing this "will do everything they can" for months yet LEAP deliveries have not yet improved.

http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=96691307 ... 8a7c4d72#2


Are they also behind on deliveries for the MAX or does boeing get priority?
 
User avatar
VirginFlyer
Posts: 5258
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2000 12:27 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 am

fsabo wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
Meanwhile at the CFM front:

And the alternative supplier, CFM International, is so behind on deliveries that Enders personally brought the matter to the attention of leadership of CFM International joint-venture partners General Electric (GE) and Safran.

...

The Airbus CEO also makes clear that Pratt is “not alone” in causing delays: “CFM is behind in [engine] deliveries to us, and that is something that needs to be corrected.” But he adds that he has “commitment from the top leadership at GE and Safran that they will do everything they can to fix this.”


Of course we have been hearing this "will do everything they can" for months yet LEAP deliveries have not yet improved.

http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=96691307 ... 8a7c4d72#2


Are they also behind on deliveries for the MAX or does boeing get priority?

There are certainly regular trickle of gliders popping up on the Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread 2018, though I don't know whether that is operations normal or not.

V/F
It is not for him to pride himself who loveth his own country, but rather for him who loveth the whole world. The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens. —Bahá'u'lláh
 
mjoelnir
Posts: 8499
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:40 am

fsabo wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
Meanwhile at the CFM front:

And the alternative supplier, CFM International, is so behind on deliveries that Enders personally brought the matter to the attention of leadership of CFM International joint-venture partners General Electric (GE) and Safran.

...

The Airbus CEO also makes clear that Pratt is “not alone” in causing delays: “CFM is behind in [engine] deliveries to us, and that is something that needs to be corrected.” But he adds that he has “commitment from the top leadership at GE and Safran that they will do everything they can to fix this.”


Of course we have been hearing this "will do everything they can" for months yet LEAP deliveries have not yet improved.

http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=96691307 ... 8a7c4d72#2


Are they also behind on deliveries for the MAX or does boeing get priority?


I have heard that LEAP deliveries for the MAX are also late. Anyway the MAX, LEAP 1b,and neo, LEAP 1a, engines are not assembled at the same factory.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:09 pm

At least there has been one delivery this week!

Airbus A320-251N 8113 TC-NBP Pegasus Airlines delivery 22 Feb18 XFW-SAW ex D-AXAA
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 2663
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:13 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
Meanwhile at the CFM front:

And the alternative supplier, CFM International, is so behind on deliveries that Enders personally brought the matter to the attention of leadership of CFM International joint-venture partners General Electric (GE) and Safran.

...

The Airbus CEO also makes clear that Pratt is “not alone” in causing delays: “CFM is behind in [engine] deliveries to us, and that is something that needs to be corrected.” But he adds that he has “commitment from the top leadership at GE and Safran that they will do everything they can to fix this.”


Of course we have been hearing this "will do everything they can" for months yet LEAP deliveries have not yet improved.

http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=96691307 ... 8a7c4d72#2


They should be happy the LEAPs are at least functioning and aren’t causing massive issues for airlines. They’ll catch up, eventually.... haha
 
dynkrisolo
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2001 12:12 am

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:19 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
Meanwhile at the CFM front:

Of course we have been hearing this "will do everything they can" for months yet LEAP deliveries have not yet improved.

http://now.eloqua.com/es.asp?s=96691307 ... 8a7c4d72#2


Hmmm... Everything Pratt says they will do to fix their issues, you usually report as-is. But everything CFM says they will do, you question it. Why the double standard? :?:

Being a few weeks late with deliveries no question is disruptive for Airbus and the airline customers, but it's far less worse than delivery delays, frequent engine changes, AOGs etc.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:34 pm

dynkrisolo wrote:
Hmmm... Everything Pratt says they will do to fix their issues, you usually report as-is. But everything CFM says they will do, you question it. Why the double standard? :?:


I guess you haven't visited Specsavers lately: there is no question mark in my post, it was just an observation. This CFM shortage has been ongoing for 8+ months now, and is starting to affect the 737 MAX as well.

Being a few weeks late with deliveries no question is disruptive for Airbus and the airline customers, but it's far less worse than delivery delays, frequent engine changes, AOGs etc.


I wasn't even comparing to P&W, but apparently we can't talk about CFM without pointing fingers to the other engine vendor. Just because your neighbor ignores the traffic light doesn't mean you have to do it as well. CFM issues are real, and we can talk about it.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
dynkrisolo
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2001 12:12 am

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:45 pm

KarelXWB wrote:


I wasn't even comparing to P&W, but apparently we can't talk about CFM without pointing fingers to the other engine vendor. Just because your neighbor ignores the traffic light doesn't mean you have to do it as well. CFM issues are real, and we can talk about it.


Did I say it was not real? I said it is disruptive for both Airbus and the airline customers. However, you typically don't question P&W's public statements with the same kind of tenacity, It's simply my perception. You can deny all you want. You're a valuable source for a lot of information here on the forum. I appreciate most of your posts. Everyone is entitled to have their opinions. However, I personally would prefer a moderator of the group to be a little bit less obvious with his or her biases. ;-) I will refrain from further commenting on this.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Continuing on the PW1100G powerplant, P&W explains that the knife-edge seal was one of 17 changes the OEM made to improve overall reliability:

"We have gone back to an earlier design on a knife-edge seal on the eight-stage compressor," Hayes told attendees at an investor conference. The modification was one of 17 changes put into place to improve performance and durability, and the other 16 are showing no signs of problems. Upgrading the affected fleet to address the knife-edge seal issue is expected to take a "few months," Hayes said.


Ref http://www.mro-network.com/manufacturin ... few-months

So apparently, engine vendors can change components after certification without the need to re-certify the entire engine.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 pm

audidudi wrote:
At least there has been one delivery this week!

Airbus A320-251N 8113 TC-NBP Pegasus Airlines delivery 22 Feb18 XFW-SAW ex D-AXAA


And one more for today:

Airbus A320 -251N 7880 VT-TNH Vistara delivery 22feb18 TLS-DEL ex F-WWDE
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:50 am

KarelXWB wrote:
audidudi wrote:
At least there has been one delivery this week!

Airbus A320-251N 8113 TC-NBP Pegasus Airlines delivery 22 Feb18 XFW-SAW ex D-AXAA


And one more for today:

Airbus A320 -251N 7880 VT-TNH Vistara delivery 22feb18 TLS-DEL ex F-WWDE


And we also missed the latest Azul delivery:

Airbus A320 -251N 8105 PR-YRQ Azul Linhas Aéreas delivery 22feb18 TLS-SID-CNF ex F-WWIZ
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
UAEflyer
Posts: 1224
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:29 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:50 pm

Any idea when Air Arabia will get their NEOs ?
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:52 pm

Azores Airlines' 2nd A321neo got its engines fitted.

Image
A321neo Azores Airlines CS-TSG by Tobias Gudat, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
anshabhi
Posts: 2110
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:40 am

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:59 am

KarelXWB wrote:
Azores Airlines' 2nd A321neo got its engines fitted.

Image
A321neo Azores Airlines CS-TSG by Tobias Gudat, on Flickr


Cool livery! But is that a QR code? Scanning it would be difficult for anyone, because of the curved edges ..
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:06 am

Flight testing of the P&W production aircraft has resumed. China Southern's first A321neo (MSN 7530) made a customer acceptance flight and is due for delivery in the coming days.

Image
A321-271N, China Southern Airlines, D-AVZT, B-8367 by Tobias Gudat, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:53 pm

BA's first A320neo has emerged from paint.

Image
F-WWDV Airbus A320 Neo British Airways by @Eurospot, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
george77300
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:06 pm

KarelXWB wrote:
BA's first A320neo has emerged from paint.

Image
F-WWDV Airbus A320 Neo British Airways by @Eurospot, on Flickr


This is G-TTNB. Doesn’t that make it BA #2 or have they lost -NA?
 
bspc
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:27 am

george77300 wrote:
KarelXWB wrote:
BA's first A320neo has emerged from paint.

Image
F-WWDV Airbus A320 Neo British Airways by @Eurospot, on Flickr


This is G-TTNB. Doesn’t that make it BA #2 or have they lost -NA?


Its either 1 or 2..whichever gets finished first. Sometimes it isn't always in order of MSN number.
 
User avatar
lightsaber
Moderator
Posts: 18109
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:55 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:41 am

KarelXWB wrote:
Continuing on the PW1100G powerplant, P&W explains that the knife-edge seal was one of 17 changes the OEM made to improve overall reliability:

"We have gone back to an earlier design on a knife-edge seal on the eight-stage compressor," Hayes told attendees at an investor conference. The modification was one of 17 changes put into place to improve performance and durability, and the other 16 are showing no signs of problems. Upgrading the affected fleet to address the knife-edge seal issue is expected to take a "few months," Hayes said.


Ref http://www.mro-network.com/manufacturin ... few-months

So apparently, engine vendors can change components after certification without the need to re-certify the entire engine.

Thank you for the detailed information. Engines are routinely Frankensteined together with different generation parts. The interface form fit and function is required to be identical if the parts fit (most critical parts are keyed to prevent not allowed mismatches where keying might be just moving one bolt if Gen2 part A and Gen1 part B are not compatible).

But still two months of production as gliders...

At least fuel burn is good.

FWIW, I'm facinated by both vendors issues. The normal 18 month teething issues is being exceeded by both. Both will prevail.

Lightsaber
IM messages to mods on warnings and bans will be ignored and nasty ones will result in a ban.
 
bspc
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:59 am

UAEflyer wrote:
Any idea when Air Arabia will get their NEOs ?


Air Arabia won't get their A321LR's until at least 2019.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:22 pm

China Southern's first A321neo has been delivered.

Airbus A321 -271N 7530 B-8367 China Southern delivery 01-02mar18 XFW-TSE-TSN ex D-AVZT


Delivery flight: https://fr24.com/CSN010/1093e6f7
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Another Vistara delivery:

Airbus A320 -251N 8099 VT-TNI Vistara delivery 01mar18 TLS-DEL ex F-WWIX
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:45 pm

Another A321 delivery to InterJet:

Airbus A321-251N 7986 XA-MAP InterJet delivery 02-03 March18 XFW-KEF-BGR-TLC ex D-AVYM
 
bspc
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:23 pm

MSN 7918 has been spotted in a new Registration, usually used for Storage.

ImageAvianca A320-251N msn 7918 by dn280tls, on Flickr
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Yes that's a typical Airbus storage registration.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2111
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Another delivery to AirAsia from TSN:

Airbus A320-251N 8039 9M-AGW AirAsia delivery 03 March18 TSN-KUL ex B-000G
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:08 am

Turkish Airlines' first A321neo (MSN 8155) emerged from final assembly.

It's a A321-271NX thus TK will become one of the first ACF operators. One can clearly see two over wing exit doors.

Image
A321neo NX Turkish Airlines TC- by Tobias Gudat, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
keesje
Posts: 13179
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2001 2:08 am

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:07 am

KarelXWB wrote:
China Southern's first A321neo has been delivered.

Airbus A321 -271N 7530 B-8367 China Southern delivery 01-02mar18 XFW-TSE-TSN ex D-AVZT


Delivery flight: https://fr24.com/CSN010/1093e6f7


The first A321NEO for China, and many to follow.

Image
"Never mistake motion for action." Ernest Hemingway
 
User avatar
KarelXWB
Moderator
Posts: 26968
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:07 am

Skye the Blue Jay has been delivered.

Airbus A320 -251N 8102 N326FR Frontier Airlines delivery 07mar18 TLS-YYR-TPA "Skye the Blue Jay“ ex F-WWDX


Image
Frontier A320-251N msn 8102 by dn280tls, on Flickr
What we leave behind is not as important as how we've lived.
 
User avatar
CarbonFibre
Posts: 580
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:08 pm

The latest Azores 'Wonder' A321 is purple.
 
bspc
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:30 pm

CarbonFibre wrote:
The latest Azores 'Wonder' A321 is purple.


First Flight was yesterday - https://a320archive.com/msn/8051
 
BOAC1966
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:55 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:45 pm

See that the A321LR test frame D-AVZO not been airborne since return from flight to JFK. Why?
 
User avatar
Richard28
Posts: 2746
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:42 am

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:18 pm

BOAC1966 wrote:
See that the A321LR test frame D-AVZO not been airborne since return from flight to JFK. Why?


speculation on my part, but perhaps they are installing the third ACT?
 
bspc
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Re: Airbus A320neo Family Production/Delivery Thread 2018

Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Richard28 wrote:
BOAC1966 wrote:
See that the A321LR test frame D-AVZO not been airborne since return from flight to JFK. Why?


speculation on my part, but perhaps they are installing the third ACT?


Yes its in Hamburg for modifications and perhaps analyzation of the data they gathered during the transatlantic test flight.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 14

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos