Allee
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 1999 5:47 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:19 pm

wjcandee wrote:
Allee wrote:
N752AX is back in service


What were 749AX and 752AX having done at GSO? Seems like CAM aircraft are usually maintained at ILN, by AMES. But GSO's major MRO is HAECO Americas (formerly TIMCO).


I’m not sure what’s in GSO. I’ve seen many ABX aircraft go there for maintenance though.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:32 am

D-AZUC (Azur Air Germany) has been retired and stored @SAW on 7/23 prior to re-allocation within the Air Azur portfolio. The carousel at Azur Air continues... LN 491. 1993-built. Originally delivered to TACA.

B-2567 (Shanghai Airlines) has been retired from service and stored @PVG on 7/31 prior to onward sale to Boeing Capital as part of the 787 order from parent China Eastern. Only one pax 767 remains on the entire Chinese registry and should retire in Oct. LN 686. 1998-built. Originally delivered to Shanghai Airlines.
 
HPRamper
Posts: 4882
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 4:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:20 am

NG263 wrote:
A short question:
Fedex lately withdrew the last of the 3 leased Latam 767s.
While looking up their fleet I saw that there are 2 'oddballs' in the 767 fleet. The 2 birds are ex-SilkWay, one even with winglets.
Both of them have not flown, one for about a month, the other for two months.
Does anyone know if they will be withdrawn aswell? Or is it just some kind of checks?


One is in D-Check at BFM, the other is in the hangar in MEM for standardization procedures. Both somewhat time consuming...I'm sure they decided on the summer season so they will both be ready to go before peak.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:43 pm

A9C-DHM (DHL International) has been retired and return to CAM @ILN on 16-Aug. LN 58. 1983-build. Originally delivered to ANA in passenger configuration. I presume CAM will shortly deliver another frame to DHL to replace this one.

UR-AZD (Azur Air Ukraine) was delivered to @KPB on 22-Aug following refurb @SAW. LN 491. 1993-build. Originally delivered to TACA. Most recently operated by sister company, Azur Air Germany.

N1499A (Amazon Prime Air) was delivered to @CVG on 22-Aug following conversion @TPE. LN 586. 1996-build. Originally delivered to Royal Brunei Airlines. Most recently operated by S7-Siberia. #16 completed conversion in 2018.

N164FE (FEDEX) was delivered factory fresh to @IND on 23-Aug. LN 1159. #12 newly build 763ERF in 2018.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:47 pm

N767KS (Mid East Jet) was retired on 8/18, sold and flown @YHM for refurbishment ahead of entering service for Elan Express (Google) as a replacement for N2767 which was retired earlier this year. LN 629. 1996-build. Originally delivered to Mid East Jet in VIP configuration.

N1619A (Amazon Prime Air) was delivered to @AMA on 8/24 following conversion @TLV. LN 505. 1994-build. Originally delivered to Aeroflot. Most recently flown by Euro Atlantic. Conversion #17 of 2018.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:38 am

F-HILU (Open Skies) has been retired and stored @DGX on 9/3 prior to part-out & scrap. Being replaced by a new Level 333 in the fleet. LN 342. 1990-build. Originally delivered to parent company British Airways.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:37 am

LV-ZYV (LATAM Airlines Argentina) was delivered to @EZE. This frame replaces LV-CKU which was retired in June to be converted to cargo. LN 694. 1998-build. Originally delivered to LAPA. Most recently flew for LATAM Airlines Chile (CC-CML).
 
omerlich
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:55 am

LY will have only 3 active B767 in service by the end of October:
4X-EAK was damged beyond repair after the Germania airlines 738 hit it's vertical stabilizer.
4X-EAP is leaving tonight to MCI .
4X-EAR leaving September 28
4X-EAN sometime around October.

4X-EAL,EAM,EAJ status unknown for the time being.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:42 pm

N362UP (UPS) has completed cargo conversion @QPG and was delivered on 9/14 to @SDF. This is the second of three frames being converted by UPS. LN 905. 2003-build. Originally delivered to JAL. This is conversion #18 completed in 2018.

As reported by omerlich, 4X-EAP (El Al Israel) has been retired and flown to @MCI on 9/14 prior to onward sale. 5 frames remain in the LY fleet, all due to be retired in next 24 months. LN 405. 1991-build. Originally delivered to Aeromexico.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:59 pm

VP-BRE (Royal Flight) has been retired and flown to @ROW on 9/19 on a return to lessor AerSale after a brief year in service. LN 627. 1996-build. Originally delivered to China Yunnan Airlines with the infamous Rolls Royce engines!

N166FE (Fedex) has been delivered on 9/19 factory fresh to @IND. #13 delivery to Fedex in 2018. LN 1161.
 
omerlich
Posts: 106
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:30 am

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
N362UP (UPS) has completed cargo conversion @QPG and was delivered on 9/14 to @SDF. This is the second of three frames being converted by UPS. LN 905. 2003-build. Originally delivered to JAL. This is conversion #18 completed in 2018.

As reported by omerlich, 4X-EAP (El Al Israel) has been retired and flown to @MCI on 9/14 prior to onward sale. 5 frames remain in the LY fleet, all due to be retired in next 24 months. LN 405. 1991-build. Originally delivered to Aeromexico.



Correction: all B767 will be retired from LY by the end of this year.
 
juliuswong
Posts: 1103
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:40 am

CS-TST has been delivered from SNN to NAP after repainting with 25 years decals on 9/22. This is EuroAtlantic second ex-Hainan Airlines B763ER. Originally with Hainan Airlines as B-2490. LN 889. 2002-build.

N665AC has been sent from MZJ-PHX-SPN by Aircastle on 9/22. Possibly going to TPE for conversion? Originally with Shanghai Airlines as B-2500. LN 946. 2006-build. Funny how her sister (B-2567) is going to MZJ for storage, herself is heading the other way for second life most probably.
- Life is a journey, travel it well -
 
User avatar
aemoreira1981
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:06 am

Is D-AZUA slated to be transferred to Azur Ukraine after Azur Germany shut down? Its sister frames were transferred and it's being stored in Turkey (it might be UR-AZE). As for N2767, it found another home with Weststar Aviation, and so despite being 31 years old, it's not dead yet!

Also, Royal Flight's VP-BRE was returned to its lessor. This is a RR-engined 763. Other than those owned and operated by Swift (Eastern), are there any RR 763s still active?
 
juliuswong
Posts: 1103
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:16 am

aemoreira1981 wrote:
Is D-AZUA slated to be transferred to Azur Ukraine after Azur Germany shut down? Its sister frames were transferred and it's being stored in Turkey (it might be UR-AZE). As for N2767, it found another home with Weststar Aviation, and so despite being 31 years old, it's not dead yet!

Also, Royal Flight's VP-BRE was returned to its lessor. This is a RR-engined 763. Other than those owned and operated by Swift (Eastern), are there any RR 763s still active?

31 RR B763 were built, only 5 left flying for BA and 4 for Eastern Airlines . All three ex-China Yunnan Airlines are now stored. Correct me if I am wrong.
- Life is a journey, travel it well -
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:51 am

juliuswong wrote:
31 RR B763 were built, only 5 left flying for BA and 4 for Eastern Airlines . All three ex-China Yunnan Airlines are now stored. Correct me if I am wrong.

The Jet Asia Airways' one (ex-BA) is an unknown quantity. Still listed as active but i personally haven't seen it fly since Aug-17.
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7111
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:31 am

The PW engines on the BCC-leased China 767s make them less-desireable as conversions, but the fact is that in a time of shortage of feedstock, they will be picked up. CAM has tried to stick with GEs on the 767-300s (with the exception of 3 aircraft currently at ABX Air), but Atlas seems less-concerned. Given that the PW4000 (a later version thereof at least) is going to be in production and in-service on the 767 tankers for decades, those engines are not going to be longing for parts as they near their service life, so the PW may be seen to have its benefits, even if it is not viewed as the preferred engine for cargo carriers. It's an excellent engine in any event...
 
juliuswong
Posts: 1103
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:21 am

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
juliuswong wrote:
31 RR B763 were built, only 5 left flying for BA and 4 for Eastern Airlines . All three ex-China Yunnan Airlines are now stored. Correct me if I am wrong.

The Jet Asia Airways' one (ex-BA) is an unknown quantity. Still listed as active but i personally haven't seen it fly since Aug-17.

Jet Asia Airways seems to lost their AOC. Most probably it won't fly again. They have single B767-336/ER HS-JAS which is ex-QF/BA VH-ZXF/G-BNWL. 28 years old bird, LN 365 1991-build. https://www.bangkokpost.com/news/transp ... ceive-aocs
- Life is a journey, travel it well -
 
Andy33
Posts: 2235
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:30 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:17 am

juliuswong wrote:
aemoreira1981 wrote:
Is D-AZUA slated to be transferred to Azur Ukraine after Azur Germany shut down? Its sister frames were transferred and it's being stored in Turkey (it might be UR-AZE). As for N2767, it found another home with Weststar Aviation, and so despite being 31 years old, it's not dead yet!

Also, Royal Flight's VP-BRE was returned to its lessor. This is a RR-engined 763. Other than those owned and operated by Swift (Eastern), are there any RR 763s still active?

31 RR B763 were built, only 5 left flying for BA and 4 for Eastern Airlines . All three ex-China Yunnan Airlines are now stored. Correct me if I am wrong.


The surviving 5 BA planes are very much living on borrowed time, as all will be gone by the end of November this year.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:17 am

N364UP (UPS) has completed cargo conversion @TPE and was delivered on 9/25 to @SDF. This is the third and final frame from the original deal with JAL. LN 921. 2004-build. Originally delivered to JAL. This is conversion #19 completed in 2018.

N590HA (Hawaiian Airlines) has been retired and flown to @MCI on 9/26 for decommissioning prior to sale to United Airlines where it will become N685UA. This is the third and final frame being sold to UA. LN 894. 2002-build. Originally delivered to Hawaiian.
 
juliuswong
Posts: 1103
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:54 am

Seems like FedEx is not getting B763ERF fast enough, they have re-activated an old A310-324F from storage.

Airbus A310‑324(F) MSN 449 N809FD FedEx Flew 26-27 Sept. 2018 VCV-ANC-NRT on return to svc ex F-OHPV

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/ ... ess/RNRh73

A PanAm 32 years old bird!
- Life is a journey, travel it well -
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7111
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:12 am

juliuswong wrote:
Seems like FedEx is not getting B763ERF fast enough, they have re-activated an old A310-324F from storage.

Airbus A310‑324(F) MSN 449 N809FD FedEx Flew 26-27 Sept. 2018 VCV-ANC-NRT on return to svc ex F-OHPV

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/ ... ess/RNRh73

A PanAm 32 years old bird!


Preparation for Peak? Any more coming out?
 
User avatar
Spacepope
Posts: 3938
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 1999 11:10 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:53 pm

juliuswong wrote:
Seems like FedEx is not getting B763ERF fast enough, they have re-activated an old A310-324F from storage.

Airbus A310‑324(F) MSN 449 N809FD FedEx Flew 26-27 Sept. 2018 VCV-ANC-NRT on return to svc ex F-OHPV

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/ ... ess/RNRh73

A PanAm 32 years old bird!


See, now this is way more intereesting than a thread on some biz class seat I'll never get to see anyway!

Why the routing to NRT? Is it headed on further for a heavy check?
The last of the famous international playboys
 
HPRamper
Posts: 4882
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 4:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:18 pm

wjcandee wrote:
juliuswong wrote:
Seems like FedEx is not getting B763ERF fast enough, they have re-activated an old A310-324F from storage.

Airbus A310‑324(F) MSN 449 N809FD FedEx Flew 26-27 Sept. 2018 VCV-ANC-NRT on return to svc ex F-OHPV

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/ ... ess/RNRh73

A PanAm 32 years old bird!


Preparation for Peak? Any more coming out?

Pulled back into the system on a special flight permit, ferry to CAN for C-check. Hopefully that's it.
 
User avatar
Spacepope
Posts: 3938
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 1999 11:10 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:48 pm

HPRamper wrote:
wjcandee wrote:
juliuswong wrote:
Seems like FedEx is not getting B763ERF fast enough, they have re-activated an old A310-324F from storage.

Airbus A310‑324(F) MSN 449 N809FD FedEx Flew 26-27 Sept. 2018 VCV-ANC-NRT on return to svc ex F-OHPV

https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/ ... ess/RNRh73

A PanAm 32 years old bird!


Preparation for Peak? Any more coming out?

Pulled back into the system on a special flight permit, ferry to CAN for C-check. Hopefully that's it.


For RTS or onward sale?
The last of the famous international playboys
 
HPRamper
Posts: 4882
Joined: Sat May 14, 2005 4:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Spacepope wrote:
HPRamper wrote:
wjcandee wrote:

Preparation for Peak? Any more coming out?

Pulled back into the system on a special flight permit, ferry to CAN for C-check. Hopefully that's it.


For RTS or onward sale?

No way for me to know that detail, I'm guessing it will be used as flex for peak. Don't know if anyone has picked up any of the FX A310s, they are quite old birds. Even the 300s.
 
juliuswong
Posts: 1103
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:38 am

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
VP-BRE (Royal Flight) has been retired and flown to @ROW on 9/19 on a return to lessor AerSale after a brief year in service. LN 627. 1996-build. Originally delivered to China Yunnan Airlines with the infamous Rolls Royce engines!

N166FE (Fedex) has been delivered on 9/19 factory fresh to @IND. #13 delivery to Fedex in 2018. LN 1161.

Apparently VP-BRE has gone back to Moscow SVO after an engine change at Goodyear.

Source from Skyliner-aviation.de:
Boeing 767-3W0 28149/ 627 VP-BRE Royal Flight ferried 28-29sep18 GYR-DEN-DME after emgine changes** ex N968AS

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/vp-bre
- Life is a journey, travel it well -
 
User avatar
aemoreira1981
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:39 am

N590HA, a 16-year old Boeing 767-3CB(ER), owned by Boeing until earlier this year, has been retired by Hawaiian Airlines and was ferried to MCI for preparation for onward sale to United Airlines, who will register the frame as N685UA.

https://www.skyliner-aviation.de/regdb. ... av4&page=4 (Also a source for the post before mine)
 
User avatar
aemoreira1981
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:59 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
EI-CMD (Blue Panorama) has been retired from service and stored @LDE on 6/29. It will be sold to DHL and converted to cargo in due course. LN 568. 1995-build. Originally delivered to Vietnam Airlines through a GECAS lease. Blue Panorama maintains a fleet of (3) 763ERs.


This frame was replaced with one that I thought was done with for airline service...ex-N359AA (now EI-GEP, 30 years old). In April 2014, this frame (line number 230) had almost 108,000 hours on it and I suspect AA retired it with about 111,000 hours on it, although it was a low-cycle plane. After being sold by AA to Jetran, Jetran then sold the plane to Spectre Air Capital, who then leased this frame to Blue Panorama. I thought it would have been broken up if not taken up by a freight forwarder.
 
User avatar
Spacepope
Posts: 3938
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 1999 11:10 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:42 pm

aemoreira1981 wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
EI-CMD (Blue Panorama) has been retired from service and stored @LDE on 6/29. It will be sold to DHL and converted to cargo in due course. LN 568. 1995-build. Originally delivered to Vietnam Airlines through a GECAS lease. Blue Panorama maintains a fleet of (3) 763ERs.


This frame was replaced with one that I thought was done with for airline service...ex-N359AA (now EI-GEP, 30 years old). In April 2014, this frame (line number 230) had almost 108,000 hours on it and I suspect AA retired it with about 111,000 hours on it, although it was a low-cycle plane. After being sold by AA to Jetran, Jetran then sold the plane to Spectre Air Capital, who then leased this frame to Blue Panorama. I thought it would have been broken up if not taken up by a freight forwarder.


Actually that kind of makes sense. Although we've seen conversions of some airframes with around 100,000 hours on it, perhaps ln230 had just a bit too many to make the conversion viable, so instead the younger airframe gets converted and 230 soldiers on for just a few more years. Good to see her serving a little longer.
The last of the famous international playboys
 
User avatar
aemoreira1981
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:48 am

Spacepope wrote:
aemoreira1981 wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
EI-CMD (Blue Panorama) has been retired from service and stored @LDE on 6/29. It will be sold to DHL and converted to cargo in due course. LN 568. 1995-build. Originally delivered to Vietnam Airlines through a GECAS lease. Blue Panorama maintains a fleet of (3) 763ERs.


This frame was replaced with one that I thought was done with for airline service...ex-N359AA (now EI-GEP, 30 years old). In April 2014, this frame (line number 230) had almost 108,000 hours on it and I suspect AA retired it with about 111,000 hours on it, although it was a low-cycle plane. After being sold by AA to Jetran, Jetran then sold the plane to Spectre Air Capital, who then leased this frame to Blue Panorama. I thought it would have been broken up if not taken up by a freight forwarder.


Actually that kind of makes sense. Although we've seen conversions of some airframes with around 100,000 hours on it, perhaps ln230 had just a bit too many to make the conversion viable, so instead the younger airframe gets converted and 230 soldiers on for just a few more years. Good to see her serving a little longer.


An older frame with about the same amount of hours was converted by CAM though, former N355AA, now N359AZ.
 
User avatar
yochai
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:31 am

El Al Boeing 767-352/ER 4XEAR retired from the fleet on 30th September.
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7111
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:37 am

N765CK, formerly Gulf Air and Transaero, finished conversion at the IAI/Bedek MexicanaMRO line at MEX on 10/6/18 and flew to DTW then OSC. Took 3.66 months to convert, the fastest for the IAI/Bedek line at MEX to date. LN440. 26 years old.

I am not sure what the next 767-300 going to that line will be.
 
danipawa
Posts: 46
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:18 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:57 pm

So no more conversions for now?
 
catdaddy63
Posts: 202
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:27 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:00 pm

Didn't see this earlier in the thread, LN652 transferred from Privatair to Omni on May 4th, 1997 build and Omni's first with winglets. X9 now has 10 767 in the fleet, 7 300ER, 3 200ER.
 
User avatar
BOEING777EK
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 2:09 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Look's like one of the old UTair Boeing 767-200 LN819 is grabbed by a Lebanese Startup carrier called FlyAman, which is spotted in IST wearing the airlines livery. This 767 is much more younger than the older -300 and -200 series, which is getting converted to freighters and have more demand than the other frames. Image

Here's the article in Turkish with the 767 in the airlines colours
http://www.kokpit.aero/suriye-yeni-havayolu-flyaman
 
mark1484
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:56 am

BOEING777EK wrote:
Look's like one of the old UTair Boeing 767-200 LN819 is grabbed by a Lebanese Startup carrier called FlyAman, which is spotted in IST wearing the airlines livery. This 767 is much more younger than the older -300 and -200 series, which is getting converted to freighters and have more demand than the other frames. Image

Here's the article in Turkish with the 767 in the airlines colours
http://www.kokpit.aero/suriye-yeni-havayolu-flyaman


Is it a Syrian company that is setting up? It has been registered YK-BAU. 2000 build and new to Continental. It looks great in its new livery.
 
audidudi
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:22 pm

The next B763F for FedEx was delivered yesterday...#14 in 2018:

Boeing 767-300F 63099 1163 N167FE FedEx delivery 12 Oct 2018 PAE-IND
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7111
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:46 am

ATSG said in its conference call that it was prepping to re-lease two CAM 767-200s that had been leased to ABX Air. They moved to ILN over the summer, and were waiting for hangar space to do pre-lease maintenance.

Looks like N788AX is done with maintenance at ILN and just moved today (10/24/18) to ROW for new paint.

It is going to be leased by CAM to SkyTaxi in Poland as SP-MRF. It will be SkyTaxi's first 767. Until now, the carrier had operated one passenger Saab 340 and one cargo S340.

Skytaxi.aero is the web site.

Skytaxi's brochure for the 767 is here: https://aviapages.com/static/media/2018 ... kyTaxi.pdf

Basically, they reworked the CAM 767-200 brochure into one for their service. I love how the brochure says "Wroclaw, Poland 2018" with a picture of a white 767-200 on the cover, when the photo was quite-plainly taken at ILN. Something only an avgeek would notice, of course. I will be interested to see what kind of paint or decal treatment the aircraft receives at ROW.

I am assuming that this is a dry lease, but if so it is a significant capital expenditure for this tiny carrier to train and qualify pilots in the 767. Of course, LOT flew 767s until 2013, so I suppose that it is possible that there is still some infrastructure and knowledge at WAW for 767 training and overnight maintenance, although likely not. Nobody else seems to be flying the 767 in there on a regular basis. However, both of these needs are add-on services that ATSG offers with its dry-leases, so that's another possibility for how SkyTaxi is planning on handling these requirements.
 
Steelhead
Posts: 250
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:04 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:20 am

N369AA - Boeing B-767-323ER/F - in ex American Airlines colours
c/n 25.196 - built in 1992 - retired 11/2017 and stored ROW -
converted to freighter 10/18 by BEDEK TLV - for CargoJet
ferried TLV - SNN - YHM 28/29.10.2018

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steelhead2010/44915279504/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steelhead2010/44915279504/
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7111
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:17 am

Steelhead wrote:
N369AA - Boeing B-767-323ER/F - in ex American Airlines colours
c/n 25.196 - built in 1992 - retired 11/2017 and stored ROW -
converted to freighter 10/18 by BEDEK TLV - for CargoJet
ferried TLV - SNN - YHM 28/29.10.2018

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steelhead2010/44915279504/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/steelhead2010/44915279504/


Huh. Is this a lease by CAM to Cargojet? Or did CAM sell it to Cargojet before/during/after conversion? I didn't see that transaction anywhere in the ATSG financials, although new ones are going to be released in the next few days for the latest quarter.
 
Rudenko
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:38 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:11 pm

BA G-BNWX left LHR today for St Athan, along with G-EUPV for part out and scrap.
 
NG263
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Any news regarding N376CM? Why is it still parked in TLV? Has it been converted yet?
 
audidudi
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:06 pm

The next B763F for FedEx was delivered yesterday:

Boeing 767-300F 63100 1165 N168FE FedEx delivery 02 Nov 2018 PAE-IND
 
User avatar
yochai
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:11 pm

NG263 wrote:
Any news regarding N376CM? Why is it still parked in TLV? Has it been converted yet?


376 is presumably the new Israeli Air Force 1.
 
NG263
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:42 pm

yochai wrote:
NG263 wrote:
Any news regarding N376CM? Why is it still parked in TLV? Has it been converted yet?


376 is presumably the new Israeli Air Force 1.



Interesting! Thanks for the information & reply!
 
audidudi
Posts: 1727
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Another BA B763, G-BZHC, has left the fleet for part-out and scrap, ferrying first to CWL, then on to DGX.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GBZHC
 
User avatar
aemoreira1981
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:59 pm

yochai wrote:
NG263 wrote:
Any news regarding N376CM? Why is it still parked in TLV? Has it been converted yet?


376 is presumably the new Israeli Air Force 1.


That's interesting given how old the plane is. I knew they were looking for a 767, but to lease a frame from CAM for it?
 
Arion640
Posts: 1998
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:05 pm

audidudi wrote:
Another BA B763, G-BZHC, has left the fleet for part-out and scrap, ferrying first to CWL, then on to DGX.

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GBZHC


Her unplanned last flight seems to be tomorrow with ETD of 10am GMT.

She diverted into CWL due to weather, (even though CWL and DGX are about 3 miles apart, if not less) St Athan does not have CAT 3 ILS i believe.
319 320 321 333 346 359 388 733 73G 738 744 752 753 763 772 77E 773 77W 788 789 E145 E175 E195 RJ85 F70 DH8C DH8D AT75

“No bumps, no bangs - Concorde”
 
TUGMASTER
Posts: 967
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:56 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:29 pm

And G-BNWZ goes on the 8th too...
Leaving only G-BZHA/B to soldier on until the end of the month..
 
User avatar
yochai
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:56 pm

yochai wrote:
NG263 wrote:
Any news regarding N376CM? Why is it still parked in TLV? Has it been converted yet?


376 is presumably the new Israeli Air Force 1.


Not leased, the aircraft was bought by the Israeli government.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos