audidudi
Posts: 1737
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:33 pm

TUGMASTER wrote:
And G-BNWZ goes on the 8th too...
Leaving only G-BZHA/B to soldier on until the end of the month..

G-BNWZ is now going on the 7th, and G-BZHC made it to DGX today!
 
audidudi
Posts: 1737
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:10 pm

audidudi wrote:
TUGMASTER wrote:
And G-BNWZ goes on the 8th too...
Leaving only G-BZHA/B to soldier on until the end of the month..

G-BNWZ is now going on the 7th, and G-BZHC made it to DGX today!

I wonder if this qualifies as the shortest flight between two airports for any B767?

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/GBZHC
 
Allee
Posts: 544
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 1999 5:47 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:20 am

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
A9C-DHM (DHL International) has been retired and return to CAM @ILN on 16-Aug. LN 58. 1983-build. Originally delivered to ANA in passenger configuration. I presume CAM will shortly deliver another frame to DHL to replace this one.


A9C-DHM lives on. Ferried to Leipzig today.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/a9c-dhm
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7118
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:48 am

Re: A9C-DHM: after going through all the brain damage to get the maintenance records in perfect order to export the thing, and to make the repairs necessitated by anything that wasn't perfectly-documented, one would hope that CAM would be able to keep it exported. Looks like they did. (CMAirplaneman had a photo of it a week or so ago at ILN, looking like it had been readied to continue flying.)
 
azjubilee
Posts: 3678
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2000 5:26 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:43 pm

Hawaiian retired N580HA, their very first 767, on November 8th. Ferry flight HNL-GYR. https://flightaware.com/live/flight/HAL8058
 
audidudi
Posts: 1737
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:39 pm

The next B763F for FedEx was delivered earlier this week:

Boeing 767-300F 63101 1167 N169FE FedEx delivery 20 Nov 2018 PAE-IND
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7118
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:10 pm

N373AA left TLV post-conversion yesterday (11/22/18) and flew TLV-SNN-CVG-ILN, arriving ILN this afternoon (11/23). Owned now by CAM, to be leased by CAM to somebody.

LN435 (MSN25200). June-1992-build, so 26.5 years old. Wonder if it's subject to a Black Friday Discount.
 
bennett123
Posts: 8215
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:49 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:21 am

I saw the following BA B767 at VCV in April 2017;

G-BNWC, G-BNWD, G-BNWH, G-BNWN, G-BNWO, G-BNWR and G-BNWU.

Does anyone know if they have been scrapped yet, if so when.

At this rate they will outlive the latest aircraft going to DGX which are being rapidly parted out and scrapped.
 
audidudi
Posts: 1737
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:00 pm

The last two BA B763s in service, G-BZHA and G-BZHB, are ferrying to DGX tomorrow for part-out and scrap.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3132
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:00 pm

Better late than never, here is the Q3 Update
Cheers
A

Recap of 9M-2018

+ 19 new cargo conversion deliveries
+ 13 new deliveries from the factory
+ 9 deliveries of second hand passenger plane
+ 5 deliveries of second hand cargo plane
- 9 permanent retirements
- 23 passenger 763 retirements with possible future life
- 4 cargo retirement with possible future life

NET = +10 Active frames

Movements Q1-2018
Image

Movements Q2-2018
Image

Movements Q3-2018
Image
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3132
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:08 pm

EI-FMR (Air Italy) was retired on 11/23, returned to Aergo @SNN prior to sale to DHL for cargo conversion. LN 649. 1997-build. Originally delivered to Britannia.
 
1989worstyear
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:51 am

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
Better late than never, here is the Q3 Update
Cheers
A

Recap of 9M-2018

+ 19 new cargo conversion deliveries
+ 13 new deliveries from the factory
+ 9 deliveries of second hand passenger plane
+ 5 deliveries of second hand cargo plane
- 9 permanent retirements
- 23 passenger 763 retirements with possible future life
- 4 cargo retirement with possible future life

NET = +10 Active frames

Movements Q1-2018
Image

Movements Q2-2018
Image

Movements Q3-2018
Image


Cargo conversions keep getting younger and younger... proof they're worthless as pax haulers.
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...
 
jbs2886
Posts: 1844
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:40 am

1989worstyear wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
Better late than never, here is the Q3 Update
Cheers
A

Recap of 9M-2018

+ 19 new cargo conversion deliveries
+ 13 new deliveries from the factory
+ 9 deliveries of second hand passenger plane
+ 5 deliveries of second hand cargo plane
- 9 permanent retirements
- 23 passenger 763 retirements with possible future life
- 4 cargo retirement with possible future life

NET = +10 Active frames

Movements Q1-2018
Image

Movements Q2-2018
Image

Movements Q3-2018
Image


Cargo conversions keep getting younger and younger... proof they're worthless as pax haulers.


Wow. This is insane. Proof that they’re worthless? There are hundreds of 767PAX flying and will continue to fly. The 767, however, is in a sweet spot for cargo conversions as demand is high.
 
SteelChair
Posts: 528
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:37 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Imagine what this airframe could be with new engines.....imagine 20-25% less burn on this platform.....its a shame it will never happen.
 
vorellanaj
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Today, 767-300ER replacement with less fuel costs is 787-8 Dreamliner. When Airbus launched and consolidated A330 (specifically when Airbus launched shorter A330 variant), they killed 767 future as passenger jet.
The aviation world will be bored if only twins fly with commercial passengers. I love 747s
 
User avatar
zkojq
Posts: 3370
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:42 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:31 am

N588HA arriving into HKG for its conversion to United's configuration:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/79691705@N05/46091157012
Most recently flown: A318 F-GUGQ A319 F-GRHR A320ceo D-AIZH A320neo D-AINE A330-300 VH-QPD A350-900 B-LRA A380-800 D-AIMH 717 VH-YQW 737-600 LN-RPA 737-700 OY-JTY 737-800 LN-NGA 767-300 ZK-NCI 777-200 ZK-OKA 777-300 ZK-OKN 787-9 ZK-NZK CS100 HB-JBG
 
dclevenger100
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:27 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Where does this kind of information come from? The spreadsheets with 767 info is awesome info to have for research.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3132
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:19 pm

SE-RLD (West Air Sweden) was delivered on 11/30, from @CVG to @CGN. LN 61. 1983-build. Originally delivered to ANA as a passenger 767. Most recently operated by ABX Air. Leased from CAM.
 
audidudi
Posts: 1737
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Another B763F has entered service with Kalitta Air after conversion:

Boeing 767‑324(F) 27392 568 N739DH Kalitta Air delivery 03 Dec 2018 QPG-ANC-OSC after freighter conversion ex EI-CMD
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7118
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:05 pm

audidudi wrote:
Another B763F has entered service with Kalitta Air after conversion:

Boeing 767‑324(F) 27392 568 N739DH Kalitta Air delivery 03 Dec 2018 QPG-ANC-OSC after freighter conversion ex EI-CMD


Looks like this is another DHL-owned one that Kalitta will be flying for them.
 
audidudi
Posts: 1737
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:25 pm

The next B763F for SF Airlines ferried to TPE for freighter conversion this week:

Boeing 767-304 28979 691 B- SF Airlines ferried 01-03 Dec 2018 GYR-PHX-SPN-TPE, N-reg, for freighter conversion ex N661AC
 
User avatar
Phosphorus
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:20 pm

PS (Ukraine International) has announced its plan to retire its 767-300ER fleet in 2019-2020
Out of four, according to airfleets.com, one is stored, three active now; average age is 26 years.

The news is buried near the end of the press release, announcing withdrawal of 737Classic family from use:
https://www.flyuia.com/ua/en/news/2018/ ... 37-300-500
AN4 A40 L4T TU3 TU5 IL6 ILW I93 F50 F70 100 146 ARJ AT7 DH4 L10 CRJ ERJ E90 E95 DC-9 MD-8X YK4 YK2 SF3 S20 319 320 321 332 333 343 346 722 732 733 734 735 73G 738 739 744 74M 757 767 777
Ceterum autem censeo, Moscovia esse delendam
 
1989worstyear
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:03 am

vorellanaj wrote:
Today, 767-300ER replacement with less fuel costs is 787-8 Dreamliner. When Airbus launched and consolidated A330 (specifically when Airbus launched shorter A330 variant), they killed 767 future as passenger jet.


Don't forget the 1988 factor.
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...
 
User avatar
yochai
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:46 am

El Al 767-300ER 4XEAR currently enroute TLV-BGR-GYR after being retired by the airline in early October.
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7118
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:54 am

yochai wrote:
El Al 767-300ER 4XEAR currently enroute TLV-BGR-GYR after being retired by the airline in early October.


Potentially a candidate for an Atlas or Kalitta conversion, or even future pax service.
 
audidudi
Posts: 1737
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:54 pm

A couple more B767 movements this week:

Boeing 767‑281(F) 23020 96 N787AX ABX Air ferried 06 December 2018 ILN-SNN ex JA8489

Boeing 767-381 25656 510 N112TU ANA Trading Corp ferried 05-06 December 2018 HND-ANC-SBD, for part-out & scrap ex JA8567
 
wjcandee
Posts: 7118
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2000 12:50 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:59 pm

audidudi wrote:
A couple more B767 movements this week:

Boeing 767‑281(F) 23020 96 N787AX ABX Air ferried 06 December 2018 ILN-SNN ex JA8489


This guy actually did an air return to ILN, but you're right, it will be exported when it is fixed.
 
PRAirbus
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:59 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:48 pm

Any activity with the AA B763 fleet? I guess they have 23 frames currently; they should be retired A.S.A.P. a reliability nightmare fleet! needs to GO! MIA needs a 787 or A330 on the MXP route.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Topic Author
Posts: 3132
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:36 pm

PRAirbus wrote:
Any activity with the AA B763 fleet? I guess they have 23 frames currently; they should be retired A.S.A.P. a reliability nightmare fleet! needs to GO! MIA needs a 787 or A330 on the MXP route.

Its actually 24. And the latest fleet plan i have seen shows a retirement schedule of 6 (2019), 13 (2020) and 5 (2021).
 
audidudi
Posts: 1737
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:50 pm

A couple more B763 movements last week:

Boeing 767-352 26262 583 4X-EAR El Al Israel Airlines ferried 06-07 December 2018 TLV-BGR-GYR on return to lessor ex VN-A769

Boeing 767-36D 27941 770 B-2570 Shanghai Airlines ferried 05-07 December 2018 PVG-GUM-HNL-MZJ on return to lessor
 
juliuswong
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: 767 Fleet/Subfleet Activity (2018)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:51 am

Phosphorus wrote:
PS (Ukraine International) has announced its plan to retire its 767-300ER fleet in 2019-2020
Out of four, according to airfleets.com, one is stored, three active now; average age is 26 years.

The news is buried near the end of the press release, announcing withdrawal of 737Classic family from use:
https://www.flyuia.com/ua/en/news/2018/ ... 37-300-500

Those ex-UA and BI have worked very hard for past life, need their well deserved rest.

Any one knows what will happen to EI-DFS ex-UN 763 (LN 403) impounded at HKIA? Not sure if it is a good candidate for cargo conversion. Also UR-AAG (LN 442) and UR-VVW (LN 521). All three are about 25-27 years old.
- Life is a journey, travel it well -

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos