wenders825

Re: American Airlines Network Thread 2018

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:46 pm

usairways85 wrote:
wenders825 wrote:

usflyer msp wrote:

Im not seeing the demand for Central America or Colombia but I fully expect AA to add PHL to MEX, PAP, KIN, POS as well as additional frequency to SDQ over the next few years. PHL has the demographics to make these flights work...

I don't see any of those happening besides MEX. markets are tiny. PAP only works from MIA, JFK, and FLL. KIN/POS demand is largely from MIA. SDQ may happen though, especially since JFK-SDQ isn't coming back.

PHL-SDQ currently operates 1x weekly

I knew I was missing something!

usflyer msp

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:56 pm

wenders825 wrote:
usflyer msp wrote:
Tailwinds13 wrote:
PHL is lacking severely on flights to Latin America that has enough demand from the local Central American/Mexican/Colombian populations. I think launching a route to MEX as a starter would be great for them.

Im not seeing the demand for Central America or Colombia but I fully expect AA to add PHL to MEX, PAP, KIN, POS as well as additional frequency to SDQ over the next few years. PHL has the demographics to make these flights work...

I don't see any of those happening besides MEX. markets are tiny. PAP only works from MIA, JFK, and FLL. KIN/POS demand is largely from MIA. SDQ may happen though, especially since JFK-SDQ isn't coming back.

Philadelphia has the 3rd largest Jamaican population in the US (after NYC and Miami) and 4th largest Haitian population (after NYC, Miami, and Boston) so I would speculate that KIN and PAP would probably work. Philadelphia has the 5th largest Trinidadian population and could also draw from Maryland/DC which is 3rd but has no non-stop flights

BigTexFlyer

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:41 am

usflyer msp wrote:
wenders825 wrote:
usflyer msp wrote:

Philadelphia has the 3rd largest Jamaican population in the US (after NYC and Miami) and 4th largest Haitian population (after NYC, Miami, and Boston) so I would speculate that KIN and PAP would probably work. Philadelphia has the 5th largest Trinidadian population and could also draw from Maryland/DC which is 3rd but has no non-stop flights

PHL is the “crown jewel,” everything should work! Although Asia, Israel, and South America don’t seem to.

usflyer msp

Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:50 am

BigTexFlyer wrote:
usflyer msp wrote:
wenders825 wrote:

PHL is the “crown jewel,” everything should work! Although Asia, Israel, and South America don’t seem to.

Asia and South America have never been attempted and Israel might work again under different circumstances. 10 years ago, people bashed BOS just like they are bashing PHL and look where BOS is now. All it takes is one carrier willing to think outside the box...

acentauri

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 am

usflyer msp wrote:
BigTexFlyer wrote:
usflyer msp wrote:

Asia and South America have never been attempted and Israel might work again under different circumstances. 10 years ago, people bashed BOS just like they are bashing PHL and look where BOS is now. All it takes is one carrier willing to think outside the box...

JM served PHL for many years.
Who, except one relatively new and cynical poster, is bashing PHL?

OslPhlWasChi

Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:43 am

wenders825 wrote:
us330 wrote:
American 767 wrote:

That might work, because there is a large Jewish population in the Dallas area. And no one has ever flown DFW-TLV nonstop. But it won't be the first route to TLV American will launch. First would be PHL, as pointed above since no airline has yet ever flown PHL-TLV nonstop, or maybe JFK and MIA even though El Al and Delta already have nonstop JFK-TLV flights and El Al added MIA-TLV not too long ago. That's only if the issue with former TWA employees in TLV is resolved, which is why American still doesn't fly there. If DFW-TLV is launched, the right aircraft would be the 787-9.

LAX-TLV, that might be too long of a stretch even for a 787, unless they restrict the payload (number of seats sold and/or cargo).

DFW's Jewish community is not all that big and not nearly large enough to sustain a DFW-TLV flight. Detroit, Phoenix, Tampa, and San Diego are all examples of MSAs that are smaller than DFW but have significantly larger Jewish communities than DFW.

US operated PHL-TLV for several years but they cancelled it b/c of progressive losses on the route, and the fact that operating it required two aircraft. US/AA determined that it could make more money through other uses of the aircraft.

As repeated ad nauseam, the issue with the TWA employees is moot and not the reason why AA doesn't fly there.

LY has no problems operating a 777 LAX-TLV. A 789 would have no issues, range-wise, on the route.

finally a post about AA/TLV that is correct.

AA flew PHL-TLV, on a fully painted AA plane in AA colors, for several months post merger. it was canned because of losses and the aircraft utilization.

DFW-TLV is an absolute pipe dream, and I don't see AA being interested in MIA-TLV. if AA returns, it's going to be PHL, and that's been made clear.

Tailwinds13 wrote:
PHL is lacking severely on flights to Latin America that has enough demand from the local Central American/Mexican/Colombian populations. I think launching a route to MEX as a starter would be great for them.

PHL-MEX is very likely in the near future.

usflyer msp wrote:
Tailwinds13 wrote:

As much as I would like to see even more expansion at PHL, this is a very grounded, realistic post. Thank you.

My only comments would be remember 1x weekly SDQ already exists (already pointed out) and that while I wouldn't call MEX VERY likely, I would say of AA were to begin any new Latin American markets from PHL, it would be MEX (perhaps with a 319? I don't know..).

MAH4546

Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:02 am

usflyer msp wrote:
wenders825 wrote:
usflyer msp wrote:

PHLKIN is less than 12k annual passengers; PHLPOS doesn't exceed 3,000 annual passengers and more people fly between Miami and a Port Au Prince over any given three days than between Philadelphia and a Port Au Prince (a sub-2,000 annual local market) in a year. It's not shocking why none have service. Yeah, there leakage, but the markets are still all tiny. And all three historically struggle to support more than Miami and New York.
a.

jplatts

Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:35 am

AA could add DFW-BUF nonstop service, since BUF is one of the top destinations traveled to from DFW that does not have any nonstop service from either DFW or DAL.

In Q2 2017, there was an average of 160 passengers per day who traveled between DFW and BUF and an average of 79 passengers per day who traveled between DAL and BUF.

It also appears that there might be enough demand for AA to operate at least 1 mainline flight in each direction per day between DFW and BUF.

OB1504

Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:16 pm

Lie-flats are back on MIA-LAX today with a daily 777-200. Not sure if it’ll be sold as 3-class with premium economy.

The 737 MAX is also being deployed on MIA-MCO and MIA-POS.

N62NA

Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:10 am

OB1504 wrote:
Lie-flats are back on MIA-LAX today with a daily 777-200. Not sure if it’ll be sold as 3-class with premium economy.

Too bad the 772 goes away starting March 25th though.

I wonder why AA is putting the 772 back on only to take it away again just a few weeks later.
How come I can't upload an avatar photo to my profile?

AA321T

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:02 am

OB1504 wrote:

Adding on to this, we are hearing that the next MAX route out of Miami is going to be one of the UIO flights.

ahj2000

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:23 pm

AA321T wrote:
OB1504 wrote:

Adding on to this, we are hearing that the next MAX route out of Miami is going to be one of the UIO flights.

Oof. I hoped they’d would keep them closer. As long as they don’t do Lima with them....
-Andrés Juánez

AA321T

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:59 pm

ahj2000 wrote:
AA321T wrote:
OB1504 wrote:

Oof. I hoped they’d would keep them closer. As long as they don’t do Lima with them....

Yep I now see in our bidsheets for next month that UIO starts on 3/25. They seem to be using them to somewhat replace the 757 out of Miami to some destinations. Lima wouldn’t surprise me if it can do it... I’m not sure if the Lima based flight attendants are 737 qualified though!

OB1504

Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:58 pm

ahj2000 wrote:

Lima is considered a premium market. I doubt they’d serve it with an aircraft without lie-flats in the J cabin.

N62NA

Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:56 pm

OB1504 wrote:
ahj2000 wrote:

Lima is considered a premium market. I doubt they’d serve it with an aircraft without lie-flats in the J cabin.

And technically, the AA MAX doesn't have a J "cabin" at all as there is just a 6 inch divider hanging from the ceiling to "separate" J from coach.

AA321T

Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Per an internal memo to employees today AA is ending MIA-LPB effective July 4th. They will still have a daily MIA-VVI flight, however.

PRAirbus

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:46 pm

heard about widebody adjustments...SJU loses A330 service around late March when SJU-PHL switches to 763 in April. (1) SJU-MIA-SJU will become a 763 in April and starting in June 1 additional 763 to MIA for a total of (2) 763s to MIA.

chepos

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:06 pm

AA321T wrote:
Per an internal memo to employees today AA is ending MIA-LPB effective July 4th. They will still have a daily MIA-VVI flight, however.

I must say I was surprised when I read VVI was staying, glad at least AA will remain in Bolivia.
Fly the Flag!!!!

chepos

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:09 pm

I was told by someone in the know from LIM that they are getting the 73M in 18.
Fly the Flag!!!!

AA321T

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:28 pm

chepos wrote:

I heard this as well. Do you know if the LIM based flight attendants are 737 qualified?

chepos

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:22 am

AA321T wrote:
chepos wrote:

I heard this as well. Do you know if the LIM based flight attendants are 737 qualified?

I am not sure, but I do not think so.
Fly the Flag!!!!

airtran737

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:56 am

When is AA going to clean up the employees in CLT? There are tremendous amounts of US Airways uniforms everywhere, and the customer service is absolutely terrible (especially on the E gates). There seems to be a huge lack of oversight in this hub post-merger.
Nice Trip Report!!! Great Pics, thanks for posting!!!! B747Forever

AA321T

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:47 am

chepos wrote:
AA321T wrote:
chepos wrote:

I just asked a friend in the training department and he said they are starting training on the 737 next month for foreign nationals.

AA321T

Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:50 am

airtran737 wrote:
When is AA going to clean up the employees in CLT? There are tremendous amounts of US Airways uniforms everywhere, and the customer service is absolutely terrible (especially on the E gates). There seems to be a huge lack of oversight in this hub post-merger.

I agree with you, but in terms of the uniforms people can wear whatever they want pretty much because of the ongoing “toxic Twin Hill uniform” issues. When the new ones roll out next year we should hopefully see more compliance

chepos

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:23 am

AA321T wrote:
chepos wrote:
AA321T wrote:

I just asked a friend in the training department and he said they are starting training on the 737 next month for foreign nationals.

I would assume the South American bases getting trained on the 73M would be LIM and possibly (BOG) eventhough they are all 319 out of BOG.
Fly the Flag!!!!

solution

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:48 am

usflyer msp wrote:
BigTexFlyer wrote:
usflyer msp wrote:

The business is risk-averse right now for a very good reason - the consolidation into the big 3 happened after huge amounts of financial pain and restructuring, the effects of which (especially around labor) are still being felt today. I don't think anyone is really bashing PHL - plenty of people have said that if there is a chance for success for TLV, PHL is it - but instead staying realistic.

Central America is an option for the future but IMO the proximity to the NYC system, coupled with PHL's excellent AA connections to MIA for a one-stop connection, mean it's not going to be a high priority.

Anything can happen one day, but if AA is being conservative it's for good reason.

N62NA

Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:56 am

PRAirbus wrote:
heard about widebody adjustments...SJU loses A330 service around late March when SJU-PHL switches to 763 in April. (1) SJU-MIA-SJU will become a 763 in April and starting in June 1 additional 763 to MIA for a total of (2) 763s to MIA.

Perhaps the consolidation of the 763s at MIA is beginning.

acentauri

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:59 am

Really, except for the lack of more foreign carriers - afterall PHL is an AA International Hub, why is this list of 2018 PHL Destinations (excluding Caribbean) not impressive:
LHR : AA, BA
MAN: AA
GLA: AA
DUB: AA, EI
SNN: AA
FRA: AA, LH
MUC: AA
CDG: AA, DL
FCO: AA
VCE: AA
MAD: AA
AMS: AA
BCN: AA
ZRH: AA
PRG: AA
BUD: AA
LIS: AA
ATH: AA
RKV: ICE
DOH: QR
TLV: AA (Predicted 2018/2019)
Last edited by acentauri on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

apodino

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:06 am

An employee memo came out today revealing that AA will be pulling out of LPB. The once daily MIA-LPB-VVI-MIA trip will be replaced by a once daily MIA-VVI R/T.Not the biggest surprise since LPB is among the most operationally challenging stations for AA, and with no true 757 replacement on the horizon, AA may have decided this was the better way to go.

AA321T

Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:51 am

apodino wrote:
An employee memo came out today revealing that AA will be pulling out of LPB. The once daily MIA-LPB-VVI-MIA trip will be replaced by a once daily MIA-VVI R/T.Not the biggest surprise since LPB is among the most operationally challenging stations for AA, and with no true 757 replacement on the horizon, AA may have decided this was the better way to go.

Already posted above. In addition, VVI is also said to be switching from 757 to the 737-MAX8.

wenders825

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 am

consolidating at VVI is a fairly smart move. LPB is of course the main market, but it's impressive that AA has stayed in the market as long as they have, with the operational issues.

if AA is going 737MAX to LIM, UIO, etc I hope they add frequency, like they did with BOG.

MAH4546

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:30 am

wenders825 wrote:
consolidating at VVI is a fairly smart move. LPB is of course the main market, but it's impressive that AA has stayed in the market as long as they have, with the operational issues.

if AA is going 737MAX to LIM, UIO, etc I hope they add frequency, like they did with BOG.

What's so Impressive? An AA 757 has taken off from La Paz everyday since the early 1990s without issue.

This is more of the "well, it's just good enough" US Airways attitude that is seeing AA continue to fall behind it's competitors. La Paz is now a major hole in its South American network.

If AA is ceding La Paz because it's not profitable, that's one thing, and yes, it should be ended. If AA is ceding the market because "wah, flying there is hard," that's pathetic, just like sending the 737MAX to Lima, which is absolutely insane. They really do want to be Spirit, don't they?
a.

OslPhlWasChi

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:38 am

acentauri wrote:
LHR : AA, BA
MAN: AA
GLA: AA
DUB: AA, EI
SNN: AA
FRA: AA, LH
MUC: AA
FCO: AA
VCE: AA
MAD: AA
AMS: AA
BCN: AA
ZRH: AA
PRG: AA
BUD: AA
LIS: AA
ATH: AA
DOH: QR

DL is not bringing back CDG seasonal service to PHL.
I assume "RKV: ICE" = KEF: FI.

acentauri

Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:17 am

OslPhlWasChi wrote:
acentauri wrote:

DL is not bringing back CDG seasonal service to PHL.
I assume "RKV: ICE" = KEF: FI.

Looks like you're correct. CDG (AA) remains.
Yep, KEF : FI (Icelandic)
Too late to make the changes.

us330

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:46 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
wenders825 wrote:

What's so Impressive? An AA 757 has taken off from La Paz everyday since the early 1990s without issue.

This is more of the "well, it's just good enough" US Airways attitude that is seeing AA continue to fall behind it's competitors. La Paz is now a major hole in its South American network.

If AA is ceding La Paz because it's not profitable, that's one thing, and yes, it should be ended. If AA is ceding the market because "wah, flying there is hard," that's pathetic, just like sending the 737MAX to Lima, which is absolutely insane. They really do want to be Spirit, don't they?

I have to think it's because the route isn't profitable.
Operational issues aren't the reason, since, as you accurately state, AA has never had any issues despite having had a daily flight there since the 90s.
Maybe the network guys see cutting LPB, and operating MIA-VVI, potentially with a 7M8, is the best way to minimize losses without entirely cutting service to Bolivia.

LupineChemist

Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:29 pm

I'm wondering if they are considering PHX-MAD,

While O/D traffic is low, there are tons of connections on both sides that could make it work. Twice this month I've had flights from MAD that would have made sense via PHX.

TUSAA

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:06 pm

AA stated in a employee meeting last week that they are in the market for a bunch of used A319s. Heard we are getting some Frontier soon.

ADrum23

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:04 am

What are the chances we could see AA add DFW-AKL, at least seasonally? Or would that cut into too much of DFW-SYD? IAH has both SYD and AKL, don’t see why AA couldn’t do DFW-AKL seasonally.

MAH4546

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:43 am

us330 wrote:
LupineChemist wrote:

While O/D traffic is low, there are tons of connections on both sides that could make it work. Twice this month I've had flights from MAD that would have made sense via PHX.

Unlikely. AA/IB/BA can only make LAX-MAD during the summer time. Phoenix is much more lower yielding, and most of the traffic flows are easily replicated via DFW.

Iberia flies LAXMAD year-round now, but yeah, PHXMAD isn't happening as you say.
a.

us330

Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:46 am

LupineChemist wrote:

Unlikely. AA/IB/BA can only make LAX-MAD during the summer time. Phoenix is much more lower yielding, and most of the traffic flows are easily replicated via DFW.

jplatts

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:18 am

TUSAA wrote:
AA stated in a employee meeting last week that they are in the market for a bunch of used A319s. Heard we are getting some Frontier soon.

Alaska acquired 10 A319 planes through its merger with Virgin America, and AA could possibly acquire these planes from Alaska or its lessors.

Allegiant had previously acquired used A319 planes from easyJet, and AA could acquire used A319 planes from easyJet if easyJet is planning on getting rid of any additional A319s.

Are there carriers other than VX/AS, F9, or U2 that AA could acquire used A319 planes from?

jbs2886

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:44 am

jplatts wrote:
TUSAA wrote:

Alaska acquired 10 A319 planes through its merger with Virgin America, and AA could possibly acquire these planes from Alaska or its lessors.

Allegiant had previously acquired used A319 planes from easyJet, and AA could acquire used A319 planes from easyJet if easyJet is planning on getting rid of any additional A319s.

Are there carriers other than VX/AS, F9, or U2 that AA could acquire used A319 planes from?

No, just those 3. No others exist. None. :roll:

LupineChemist

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:27 am

MAH4546 wrote:
us330 wrote:
Iberia flies LAXMAD year-round now, but yeah, PHXMAD isn't happening as you say.

If only. I can assure you that's still seasonal. I don't know if it's from lack of aircraft or lack of demand. With the Spanish contractors building the HSR in California, I've had a couple times where I really would have liked a 1 stop to BFL rather than the one stop to FAT and making the drive while very tired. As construction gears up, there's going to be a lot more to the central valley.

Now I know I'm dreaming, but when I have to get a 1 stop to LAX, lots of times I'd rather just do BUR then but they don't have DFW service.

Buffalomatt1027

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:56 am

jplatts wrote:
AA could add DFW-BUF nonstop service, since BUF is one of the top destinations traveled to from DFW that does not have any nonstop service from either DFW or DAL.

In Q2 2017, there was an average of 160 passengers per day who traveled between DFW and BUF and an average of 79 passengers per day who traveled between DAL and BUF.

It also appears that there might be enough demand for AA to operate at least 1 mainline flight in each direction per day between DFW and BUF.

Where did you find those numbers? Just curious. .

I feel like BUF / BNIA -> bigger airlines like AA find it tough to trust the Buffalo market with the idea of 30 - 40% (or more) of the passenger count is Canadians that come over the boarder to fly out. The low cost carriers like Jet Blue, Southwest, and Frontier seem to benefiting from that just fine.

I mentioned this in another thread, I cant remember the last time a major carrier (United, AA, Delta) decided to expand their routes at BNIA. AA did have temporary flights from BUF to MIA for a few weeks this winter. But nothing year round.

MAH4546

Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:13 am

LupineChemist wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:
us330 wrote:

If only. I can assure you that's still seasonal. I don't know if it's from lack of aircraft or lack of demand. With the Spanish contractors building the HSR in California, I've had a couple times where I really would have liked a 1 stop to BFL rather than the one stop to FAT and making the drive while very tired. As construction gears up, there's going to be a lot more to the central valley.

Now I know I'm dreaming, but when I have to get a 1 stop to LAX, lots of times I'd rather just do BUR then but they don't have DFW service.

I could've sworn IB announced a switch to year-round for this year but maybe I'm confusing with Alitalia.

The yield sucks regardless, so it's not a surprise, but the demand is there. It's a large market.
a.

LupineChemist

Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:02 am

MAH4546 wrote:

The yield sucks regardless, so it's not a surprise, but the demand is there. It's a large market.

With Dragados and OHL moving in big to S California, I would think it will go to year round soon.

Hell, the LAX people mover project itself is being done by Dragados and will have lots of Spaniards going back ad forth.

jplatts

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
jplatts wrote:

Where did you find those numbers? Just curious.

Source for these numbers is the DOT Domestic Airline Consumer Airfare Report, which can be found at https://data.transportation.gov/Aviation/Consumer-Airfare-Report-Table-1a-All-U-S-Airport-P/tfrh-tu9e.

STT757

Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:27 pm

La Paz and Asuncion were part of Eastern and prior Braniff's version of the island hopper (except no islands). It originated in Miami and made stops in Panama, Lima (sometimes Guayaquil instead of Lima), La Paz and Asuncion. Eastern operated 727-200s on the route even though they had 757s. AA took over and served those cities through different gateways.

Asuncion via GRU with a 763 (later nonstop 752) and La Paz via a nonstop and direct return via Santa Cruz.

That AA is dropping (or has already dropped ASU) is disappointing given the long history of the services from Miami.

The switch to the 737MAX on other long routes from Miami is curious, I guess the Max 8 has better range and or performance than the A321 and the 757s are on their way out at AA.

In terms of La Paz, I always had hopes UA would give it a try from IAH with the 752. I even think IAD to Bolivia might be possible if routed direct on the return through someplace like Santa Cruz or Lima. IAD-LPB is just a little longer than some of the Trans-Atlantic 757s routes UA has run from EWR, without the winds.
Eastern Air lines flt # 701, EWR-MCO Boeing 757

American 767

Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:46 pm

STT757 wrote:
the 757s are on their way out at AA.

The 10 ex-US 757s based out of PHX and flying mostly to Hawaii, yes. They are scheduled to exit the fleet next year, if not next year 2020 at the latest. But the remaining 24 nAAtive 757s in the fleet still have some time left, as they are refurbished International 757s.
Ben Soriano

Zidane

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:22 pm

American 767 wrote:
STT757 wrote:
the 757s are on their way out at AA.

The 10 ex-US 757s based out of PHX and flying mostly to Hawaii, yes. They are scheduled to exit the fleet next year, if not next year 2020 at the latest. But the remaining 24 nAAtive 757s in the fleet still have some time left, as they are refurbished International 757s.

Depressing. Once adorned as the Pride of American, now dropping like flies.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos