PNQ - which the 9th busiest in India had over 2.3 million pax in Apr-Jun 18 qtr - about 770k p/m...
And these WWWAS folks claim 30% of BOM feed comes from STV..lol...
What mehn! Who cares about these figures?
Surat is the new Mumbai. All dhando is shifting from Mumbai to Surat wonly! A non-stop STV-EWR flight cannot come soon enough!
STV-EWR? NO! STV-AMS/JFK/YYZ/LHR minimum or else they will do HARTAL wearing white tshirts in middle of the city making a mockery of themselves (Like they always do anyways) with 0 results.
Anyhow...back to topic.
BIAL (BLR) has released its JUNE-SEPT statistics
1) 8.21 million pax with 28% growth YoY
2) Handled an avg of 643 ATMs/day in Q2 FY18-19
3) Handled its highest ever ATM of 692 on 31/08.
4) Handled 104,093 MT of Cargo
5) Avg OTP of 86%
6) Top INTL destinations= DXB (199,947), SIN(152,946) & CMB(74,303) passengers
7) Top DOM destinations= DEL(1,121,861), BOM(906,974) & HYD(455,907)
(These numbers are O&D pax & 2 way)
The airport is expensive to hit 31MPPA in CY2018