kaitak
Topic Author

Irish 5/18 : Mayflying

Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:19 pm

Good evening folks and welcome to our latest thread for 2018. Here's a link to the last, if anyone wants to refer back: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1390387&start=150

It's been an interesting month; traffic seems to be matching the addition of new capacity across the board and as the Summer comes (even without Summer weather, yet) more new flights are starting; Icelandair starts to Dublin early next week and SAS has already started flights to SNN. Ryanair's fleet continues to build up, with several new 737s this month (to follow the spurt in growth since the beginning of the year), as well as firmed options for 25 new 738s. Aer Lingus appears likely to firm up options for four more A321NeoLRs and its newest A330 is expected to inaugurate the new SEA service in the middle of the month.

So, here's to a healthy further month of growth and safe travel. Happy flying!

Skyblue39

Re: Irish 5/18 : Mayflying

Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:38 pm

Earlier summer season on WestJet from St. John’s to Dublin as tomorrow sees the first inbound. On Thursday, Croatia Airlines will launch Zagreb-Dublin. It’s shaping up for a bumper summer!!

AmricanShamrok

Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:07 pm

kaitak wrote:
SAS has already started flights to SNN.

Unfortunately SK is not returning to the ARN-SNN route this summer: I think you mean LH (on FRA-SNN) which is already upgauging a few flights from A319 to A320 - hopefully due to high demand and not operational reasons.

ei 168

Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:48 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
ei 168 wrote:
I’m not so sure about that. They had a an office in Dawson Street until 2014, when they then decided to shut their office because of the Middle East routes that was eating into their transfer loads. They had an Irish section on their website but that’s a sorry excuse now with no promotions and you have to go through London(phone) if you need anything.

Yes - you made a very valid reference to the DUB office closing in 2014. However, a lot has changed since then. For example, EY is dropping PER, which is one of the biggest transfer markets from DUB. Meanwhile, EK has slashed capacity to New Zealand by 60%, and QR can't get further rights to Australia (like BNE). IMO, the ME3 is losing steam. If a non-stop SQ service was launched (as opposed to sending Irish through LHR), I would be confident that SQ could win a fair bit of traffic from the ME3 (and/or others). CX's comments that forward bookings to and from DUB are encouraging, support this view too.

C.

quote from the last thread.

I hope you are right. It would be great for Ireland with their network. I personally think it would be better for Australian connections from there(Singapore) than Hong Kong. Don't get me wrong I'm delighted with Cathay Pacific that they chose Dublin as they have a great Asian network. I made a promise to myself a good while ago that if and when they serve Dublin(SQ) I would be on the inaugural. Lets hope it's soon.

planemanofnz

Tue May 01, 2018 1:13 am

ei 168 wrote:
I personally think it would be better for Australian connections from there(Singapore) than Hong Kong.

Actually, it's pretty balanced on geography:

- Ex-DUB via HKG is shorter than via SIN to AKL, BNE and MEL
- Ex-DUB via SIN is shorter than via HKG to ADL, PER and SYD

The ME3 only beats both carriers to PER.

That being said:

- SQ's product is better than CX's (think the new 3-4-3 configuration on CX's 77W's, which may be sent to Australia).
- The SQ Group offers more destinations than CX in the region, like CBR, CHC (year-round) BME, DRW and WLG.

Cheers,

C.

Eirules

Tue May 01, 2018 7:06 am

I posted this in the previous thread but it was closed immediately after;

What are people’s thoughts on the impact on EI of them joining the OW transatlantic joint venture?

EI already fly to a number of AA hubs such as JFK, PHL, MIA, ORD & LAX so decent connection opportunities exist. The glaring omission is DFW but whether it’s on AA or EI is debatable (AA would have better brand recognition ex DFW).

Will the B6 connections continue? Surely UA have to be dropped

Would AA drop a frequency to each of JFK & ORD with AA starting year round, thus allowing EI fly to other markets?

Would CLT go year round on AA?
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

kaitak
Topic Author

Tue May 01, 2018 7:29 am

Sorry, EI rules. Very interesting questions. I'm only guessing, but I'd answer as follows:

- I think that if AA and BA are selling EI tickets from the UK regions and also, from EU airports through DUB, then that's a good thing, but are they not already doing that at the moment? I am not sure what EI would get from this venture.
- EI and AA seem to have a very uneasy relationship; it has been said that AA "doesn't get" EI's business model and I thought relations have improved, but they still don't seem great. I'd like to see EI fly DUB-DFW, but I agree that AA might be better.
- I think the B6 relationship would continue, but I agree the UA relationship would probably have to be dropped in favour of UA.
- As to what AA or EI would drop, I could see AA dropping JFK and probably adding DFW in its place.
- I think CLT is mostly a hub for summer flights; I can't see it operating year round.

These are just my initial thoughts, but I think that AA's and EI's relationship would need to improve before EI joins such a t/a alliance. It would be interesting to see an official list or presentation where EI sets out what it seeks to gain.

shamrock350

Tue May 01, 2018 9:06 am

As for JetBlue, don’t both British Airways and American code share with them anyway? Wouldn’t exactly be fair to expect Aer Lingus to give it up.

It’s a shame the United partnership will have to end, it’s clearly been a good fit since it started and as Kaitak states, the relationship with American has been strained and this apparently dates back to before Aer Lingus left OneWorld!

Aer Lingus has very much done its own thing in terms of partnerships for the last decade and it’s always seemed to work out for them. Many believe alliances are the be all and end all but Aer Lingus did far better outside of an alliance than it it did when tied to one. I hope the same won’t be said for the joint venture.

EI321

Tue May 01, 2018 9:24 am

I see the steel frame of the cone shaped structure that will form the top of the new Dublin control tower is taking shape, currently being assembled at ground level on the site.

OA260

Tue May 01, 2018 3:05 pm

shamrock350 wrote:
As for JetBlue, don’t both British Airways and American code share with them anyway? Wouldn’t exactly be fair to expect Aer Lingus to give it up.

It’s a shame the United partnership will have to end, it’s clearly been a good fit since it started and as Kaitak states, the relationship with American has been strained and this apparently dates back to before Aer Lingus left OneWorld!

Aer Lingus has very much done its own thing in terms of partnerships for the last decade and it’s always seemed to work out for them. Many believe alliances are the be all and end all but Aer Lingus did far better outside of an alliance than it it did when tied to one. I hope the same won’t be said for the joint venture.

I think its hard to make a blanket statement about EI and OW as Aer Lingus today is a much more professional and better managed outfit compared to back then. One might say EI never reached its potential due to its own lack of vision. The majority of other OW carriers seemed to grasp the benefits. This time things should be different with regards to the JV. There are people who actually know how to make it work.

ClassicLover

Tue May 01, 2018 5:04 pm

shamrock350 wrote:
Many believe alliances are the be all and end all but Aer Lingus did far better outside of an alliance than it it did when tied to one. I hope the same won’t be said for the joint venture.

The thinking in the industry is that alliances are on the way out and that joint ventures are the new best thing. Alliances are really great for passengers but I think for the airlines things have moved on in that respect, though they are still important.

The holy grail in the industry is the lifting of the ownership restrictions that are in place to hold traffic rights. For example, an airline must be usually 51% owned by people from the particular country in order for it to be able to use that country's international traffic rights. My bet is that if they begin to be lifted, there will be more consolidation and the beginning of global mega carriers which would take the place of both alliances and joint ventures in the future. However, getting that mess when it comes to bilaterals sorted out will take a very long time indeed.
I do enjoy a spot of flying, especially when it's not in economy!

JAmie2k9

Tue May 01, 2018 6:12 pm

I still don't see the JV happening for some time however there is nothing stopping an AA code share happening in the meantime (apart from AA!). IAG will struggle to make it possible unless they find some form of hybrid membership model.

EI routes to EWR/IAD would come under pressure especially IAD if UA are lost. There was even some suggestions EI may have gone to Denver this year or next year. If this happens it will show how advanced JV plans are!

kaitak wrote:
Sorry, EI rules. Very interesting questions. I'm only guessing, but I'd answer as follows:

- I think that if AA and BA are selling EI tickets from the UK regions and also, from EU airports through DUB, then that's a good thing, but are they not already doing that at the moment? I am not sure what EI would get from this venture.

BA are doing it now but not AA as there is no stand alone code share in place.

OA260

Wed May 02, 2018 7:17 am

Aer Lingus flight from Dublin to Alicante diverted after passenger becomes ill on flight

It's believed the passenger was suffering from a heart complaint

An Aer Lingus flight out of Dublin was diverted and delayed by around two and a half hours after a passenger became ill on board the flight.

www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/aer- ... e-12461823

—-
Cork Airport has been shortlisted as one of the best airports in Europe for the second year running.
The airport has been shortlisted for the prestigious Airports Council International (ACI) Europe Best Airport Awards.

www.breakingnews.ie/business/cork-airpo ... 40243.html

—-

gosimeon

Wed May 02, 2018 3:08 pm

I flew EI to IAD last week and the pre-clearance queue took over an hour (at around 10.30am). The flight attendant told me a few people had missed the flight due to this, and that the same had happened on other flights that morning.

Is this a regular occurrence? Pre-clearance seemed under-staffed, with about half the booths manned. I'd imagine this can catch out connecting PAX. As a matter of fact, I was next to two ladies from the Glasgow inbound flight who were very worried about missing their connection to Boston. Even those put into the "you're going to miss your flight" queue still had to wait quite a while to be seen.

kaitak
Topic Author

Wed May 02, 2018 4:26 pm

Who is responsible if a pax misses a flight due to delays at US Immigration/Customs?

Presumably EI has to take the hit? I can't see the US immigration authorities taking responsibility and presumably no pax would want to take legal action against them, for fear of being barred or subject to more intensive checking on future passages through immigration?

The pax himself/herself can't be expected to take the hit (unless he/she is v. late coming through immigration - and how would an airline prove this). For pax with connections through DUB (e.g. BHX-DUB-LAX), it should be fairly clear cut. The pax came off the plane, were directed through the immigration process and yet missed their flight due to long delays ... EI must then put them on later flights, or even put them up overnight.

Does the US immigration facility have any published service standards (naive question, perhaps, but they may have!).

opticalilyushin

Wed May 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Qatar CEO Akbar has mentioned he wants to start flights to Belfast.

JAmie2k9

Wed May 02, 2018 10:12 pm

The airline takes the hit unless a passenger fails to present 45 minutes before departure, delayed connections are an airlines problem and are given different treatment and in many cases if there is a lot of connections they will hold the flight.

gosimeon - you went down to early, should have left it until 11.00. 10.30 is one of the bussiest times.

kaitak, not sure on specific stats but anywhere from 0-15 minutes processing time (not TSA) at peak hours, there has been a few times this month where wait times have been bad. There is usually a period where staff rosters are adjusted coming into the busy summer.

styles9002

Wed May 02, 2018 10:39 pm

shamrock350 wrote:

While BA does interline with B6 neither AA nor BA code-share with JetBlue at present. I would consider it unlikely for AA and B6 to ever code-share as they probably overlap too much for the necessary approvals.

Additionally, if, as expected, B6 eventually starts serving Ireland & the UK in 2019 or 2020 I presume they will likely look to retain all their US domestic passengers they currently feed to all their code-share partners, including EI.
It is what it is.

Eirules

Thu May 03, 2018 3:43 pm

I see Air Canada are changing to 767 for some of the winter season on the Toronto route. Not sure if this is to cover A330 interior upgrades or just a seat reduction for winter

klm617

Thu May 03, 2018 4:22 pm

Any rumors on who the front runners for the next round of EI adds in North America might be ? I assume DEN maybe YUL
the truth does matter, guys. too bad it's often quite subjective. the truth is beyond the mere facts and figures. it's beyond good and bad, right and wrong...

JAmie2k9

Thu May 03, 2018 4:36 pm

Eirules wrote:
I see Air Canada are changing to 767 for some of the winter season on the Toronto route. Not sure if this is to cover A330 interior upgrades or just a seat reduction for winter

Frequency has increased to offset. The B767 and B787 visited a bit last winter for cover. The A333 does a lot of Asian service for them and they are growing there.

Eirules

Thu May 03, 2018 4:57 pm

klm617 wrote:
Any rumors on who the front runners for the next round of EI adds in North America might be ? I assume DEN maybe YUL

I really don’t see DEN. It’d have to be an A330 route with limited connections on the far end if the UA partnership ends. Personally I could see DFW first

OA260

Fri May 04, 2018 9:19 am

Aer Lingus owner sees first quarter profits take off

Aer Lingus owner International Airlines Group (IAG) has reported a sharp increase in first quarter profit, helped in part by the timing of Easter.

IAG saw operating profit in the three months to March 31 rise 75pc to €280m, traditionally the weakest quarter of the year for airlines.
Revenue grew 2.1pc to €5bn as the group benefited from Easter falling within the reporting period.

https://m.independent.ie/business/world ... 72736.html

planemanofnz

Fri May 04, 2018 10:23 am

opticalilyushin wrote:

Wow - any source? A wide-body or a narrow-body? This would be huge for BFS - one-stop to the big Northern Irish communities in Australasia, as well as more links for Northern Ireland to growing economies in Asia, post-Brexit. I do worry that it may negatively affect the likes of KL, and hope that they won't have to pull out because of this.

Cheers,

C.

bx737

Fri May 04, 2018 11:17 am

Heard a rumour that Westjet are going to fly YYZ-DUB direct from the start of the winter schedule with 737MAX

Skyblue39

Fri May 04, 2018 11:32 am

bx737 wrote:
Heard a rumour that Westjet are going to fly YYZ-DUB direct from the start of the winter schedule with 737MAX

Not surprising. They do extremely well on their existing Summer service.
St. John's - Dublin is highly seasonal and makes sense as a summer only route.

kaitak
Topic Author

Fri May 04, 2018 11:41 am

Skyblue39 wrote:
bx737 wrote:

Not surprising. They do extremely well on their existing Summer service.
St. John's - Dublin is highly seasonal and makes sense as a summer only route.

Given report above about AC going back to 767s, make a lot of sense; AC is getting rid of 767s next year (according to current plan), so choice between very new WJ 737 Max, newish EI A330s and very old AC 767s, WJ can certainly steal a march on their compatriot, though I can see AC revisiting this.

OA260

Fri May 04, 2018 1:53 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
opticalilyushin wrote:

Wow - any source?

C.

Qatar Airways boss hints at Belfast-Doha link

QATAR Airways says it wants to launch a new direct service between Doha and Belfast.

The carrier's chief executive Akbar Al Baker confirmed the move during a visit to Cardiff, from where Qatar Airways is set to increase its frequency from five days a week to a daily service from next month.

https://www.irishnews.com/business/2018 ... k-1320688/

Clydenairways

Fri May 04, 2018 6:17 pm

New paint job on EI-GEY EI A330. There was a bit of discussion on here about livery standards after the Air Italy A330 paint rejection.
What do you think?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/n707pm/27 ... 58/in/feed

mast2407

Fri May 04, 2018 8:29 pm

shamrock350

Sat May 05, 2018 8:58 am

Clydenairways wrote:
New paint job on EI-GEY EI A330. There was a bit of discussion on here about livery standards after the Air Italy A330 paint rejection.
What do you think?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/n707pm/27 ... 58/in/feed

Better than the other -200 repaints. The Shamrock on the tail appears to be at the correct angle but still isn’t centred properly. This one wouldn’t be as noticeable compared to -DAA or -DUO for example.

AmricanShamrok

Sat May 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Off-topic: how haven’t East-bound “red-eye” flights gained popularity here yet? It’s a great way to up the utilisation of aircraft (surprised FR hasn’t jumped on the bandwagon).

For example, EasyJet has a LGW-MLA-LGW rotation tonight departing LGW 21:40, arriving MLA 01:50, departing MLA 02:30 and arriving LGW 04:50.

ELBOB

Sun May 06, 2018 8:31 am

Clydenairways wrote:
What do you think?

Incidentally the Air Italy A332 EI-GFX departed to Milan on Friday in its stripped-down white scheme. Perhaps they have another contractor to do the livery.

planemanofnz

Sun May 06, 2018 12:58 pm

Does anyone know how ET is going at DUB? It's disappointing to see that they're planning to use ACC as their stop for IAH flights, when a routing from ADD via DUB would be shorter.

Despite the importance and size of Texas, there is still no flight there from DUB. If ET won't start one, then who most likely will? UA to its IAH hub? Or AA and/or EI to the AA DFW hub?

Cheers,

C.

OA260

Sun May 06, 2018 1:21 pm

planemanofnz wrote:
Does anyone know how ET is going at DUB? It's disappointing to see that they're planning to use ACC as their stop for IAH flights, when a routing from ADD via DUB would be shorter.

Despite the importance and size of Texas, there is still no flight there from DUB. If ET won't start one, then who most likely will? UA to its IAH hub? Or AA and/or EI to the AA DFW hub?

Cheers,

C.

ET are doing very well especially up front.

kaitak
Topic Author

Sun May 06, 2018 6:01 pm

Glad to hear ET is doing well; I agree it's disappointing about the ACC-IAH route.

Wonder if the govt would publish list of routes for would be willing to offer fifth freedom rights (basically any not served by existing carriers). EI would probably blow a gasket, but maybe some carriers might come forward. We mentioned TK on IST-DUB-MEX before (although they already serve IAH directly).

Galwayman

Sun May 06, 2018 7:00 pm

There should be full fifth freedoms on all routes between Ireland and the America’s . The more competition the better for travelers and the economy

Skyblue39

Tue May 08, 2018 8:37 am

TF-FIR, Icelandair's inaugural service from KEF to DUB is en route flight FI416. Both Icelandic carriers (WOW and Icelandairs) flights back to KEF depart DUB at the same time.

OA260

Thu May 10, 2018 6:15 am

Dublin Airport is seeking expressions of interest for a company or consortium to design and build, finance and operate a new 400-bedroom hotel linked to the terminal.

The new four star plus hotel, which will be located on a site directly linked to Terminal 2, will be one of Ireland’s largest hotels.

The complex will be operated by the winning bidder for 100 years before being transferred back to daa.

http://www.airport-world.com/news/gener ... rport.html

David_itl

Thu May 10, 2018 6:41 am

Does ET really have rights ex-DUB to the States? The US DOT T-100 stats don't show passengers on ET to DUB (note they do include 5th freedom as SQ's MAN-IAH is shown). On the basis that they do have rights to LAX, this is what the stats say:

Mth pax.. max. from. to......load
5 2422 3198 ADD LAX 75.73%
5 2323 3198 LAX ADD 72.64%
6 4182 4198 ADD LAX 99.62%
6 4182 4198 LAX ADD 99.62%
7 3261 4590 ADD LAX 71.05%
7 3943 4590 LAX ADD 85.90%
8 4431 4860 ADD LAX 91.17%
8 4222 4860 LAX ADD 86.87%
9 3130 4590 ADD LAX 68.19%
9 3422 4590 LAX ADD 74.55%
10 2784 3510 ADD LAX 79.32%
10 2220 3510 LAX ADD 63.25%

Skyblue39

Thu May 10, 2018 7:24 am

David_itl wrote:
Does ET really have rights ex-DUB to the States? The US DOT T-100 stats don't show passengers on ET to DUB (note they do include 5th freedom as SQ's MAN-IAH is shown). On the basis that they do have rights to LAX, this is what the stats say:

Mth pax.. max. from. to......load
5 2422 3198 ADD LAX 75.73%
5 2323 3198 LAX ADD 72.64%
6 4182 4198 ADD LAX 99.62%
6 4182 4198 LAX ADD 99.62%
7 3261 4590 ADD LAX 71.05%
7 3943 4590 LAX ADD 85.90%
8 4431 4860 ADD LAX 91.17%
8 4222 4860 LAX ADD 86.87%
9 3130 4590 ADD LAX 68.19%
9 3422 4590 LAX ADD 74.55%
10 2784 3510 ADD LAX 79.32%
10 2220 3510 LAX ADD 63.25%

Yes they do. You can fly DUB-LAX-DUB or LAX-DUB-LAX.

OA260

Fri May 11, 2018 8:59 am

An Aer Lingus flight has returned to Dublin after hitting a hare on take-off

After reaching north of the French coast, the morning flight had to turn back to Dublin Airport.

AN AER LINGUS flight was forced to return to Dublin Airport this morning amid fears that a hare had been sucked into one of the jet’s engines during take-off.

Flight EI-582 departed Dublin at 8.15am and was bound for Malaga in Spain with 287 passengers on board.

Soon after take-off the crew informed air traffic controllers that they had struck two “rabbits or hares” on departure.

www.thejournal.ie/aer-lingus-flight-ret ... 8-May2018/

shamrock350

Fri May 11, 2018 10:39 am

OA260 wrote:
Flight EI-582 departed Dublin at 8.15am and was bound for Malaga in Spain with 287 passengers on board

287 passengers? That's a pretty full A333!

Better to be safe than sorry, things could have gotten a little harey otherwise...

:duck:

shamrock321

Fri May 11, 2018 10:52 am

How do you get as far as Northern France before suspecting a hare has been sucked into the engine?

shamrock350

Fri May 11, 2018 11:33 am

shamrock321 wrote:
How do you get as far as Northern France before suspecting a hare has been sucked into the engine?

The article states the crew informed air traffic control shortly after take off so I'm guessing they realised instantly what had happened. The crew claimed they saw two hares but after a runway inspection only one was found so the other may have been ingested into engine at which point the crew decided to turn around, it was only 30 minutes into the flight. No emergency needed but better to discover an issue back home than out at Malaga or worse, somewhere over the Bay of Biscay.

JAmie2k9

Sat May 12, 2018 11:10 am

"Aer Lingus apologise as Leinster fans are affected by capacity issue on Champions Cup final flight

LEINSTER RUGBY SUPPORTERS were left furious at Dublin Airport this morning after Aer Lingus were unable to accommodate all passengers who were booked on a flight to Bilbao to attend today’s Champions Cup final against Racing 92.

One fan who was present told The42 that passengers were informed at the boarding gate that flight EI 2750 — which was scheduled to depart for the Spanish city at 7.10am — did not have room for six passengers who were in possession of bookings.

As fans expressed their anger via social media, financial compensation and alternative arrangements were offered by the airline, who explained that the capacity problem was caused by issues which arose at Dublin Airport yesterday following inclement weather conditions.

According to Aer Lingus, two passengers were ultimately unable to be transported to Bilbao for the biggest game in European club rugby, which is due to start at 4.45pm Irish time.

“Following on from the disruption to take-off and landings at Dublin Airport yesterday, a number of Aer Lingus aircraft were positioned in the wrong location. As a result for one of our Bilbao flights, the capacity was slightly lower than required,” said an Aer Lingus spokesperson.

“Aer Lingus confirms the flight departed and it has been able to move all but two of the 2,700 guests it is transporting to this weekend’s Champions Cup final. It is unacceptable to Aer Lingus that even two guests were affected. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.”

After Leinster booked their place in today’s final with a victory over Scarlets last month, Aer Lingus announced that additional flights were to be made available this weekend on it’s Dublin-Bilbao route"

http://www.the42.ie/aer-lingus-champion ... 7-May2018/

Skyblue39

Sat May 12, 2018 2:35 pm

Plenty of charters to Bilbao, Santander and Vitoria today, including an interesting Air Bucharest.

Today has also seen Luxair back with their 738 Faro route, Sun Express to Izmir and increased SK to Copenhagen.

Yesterday a Royal Jordanian 788 came in from Beirut and today a Eurowings A330 diverted in en route to Munich from Punta Cana.

BrianDromey

Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 pm

There is a picture on Instagram of G-FBEH with STOBART Air stickers. Are the E-195s now being operated on the Stobart Air AOC, but still on the UK register?

JAmie2k9 wrote:
"Aer Lingus apologise as Leinster fans are affected by capacity issue on Champions Cup final flight

I wonder how an aircraft change could have caused 6 people to be left behind? I thought all EI A320s and A321s now had the same 174/212 configuration? Unless it was a planned A321 and there were quite a few no-shows?

JAmie2k9

Sat May 12, 2018 4:58 pm

BrianDromey wrote:
There is a picture on Instagram of G-FBEH with STOBART Air stickers. Are the E-195s now being operated on the Stobart Air AOC, but still on the UK register?

JAmie2k9 wrote:

I wonder how an aircraft change could have caused 6 people to be left behind? I thought all EI A320s and A321s now had the same 174/212 configuration? Unless it was a planned A321 and there were quite a few no-shows?

Flight in question an A330-200 which has 3 different config's.

shamrock350

Sat May 12, 2018 5:07 pm

BrianDromey wrote:

Yes I believe that is the case and the same goes for G-FBEF while G-FBEN will also join Stobart but under the Irish register as EI-GGC...I think!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos