Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:17 am

I liked American Tourister's 1980 ad better:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=go ... RE&PC=U316
Winter is coming.

DarthLobster

Re: Video of Hawaiian Employee Chucking Bags Posted on Twitter

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:56 am

IPFreely wrote:

If they're not smart enough to figure that out, then handling baggage is definitely above their intellectual pay grade.

mham001

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:58 am

This might be easier than looking for the link.

https://twitter.com/vanessaleemarsh/sta ... 9229818880

I sort of expect this when I pack anyway.

LAXLHR

Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:09 am

IPFreely wrote:

She needs to be fired!! Period!
BA IB ET JM EA GK PA VS AA SN HP CO W7 WN NW DL UA AC US LH LX OS JL QF QR WY MH CX U2 EK 9W UK TP VY VN LO OK OZ UL SQ LA

707 727 L10 732-NG 741 742 743 744 752 753 762 763 772 773 787 DC8 DC9 DC10 M80 M11 100 AB3 310 318 319 320 321 330s 340s 350 380

Antarius

Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:33 am

mham001 wrote:
I sort of expect this when I pack anyway.

Yep.

Bags do not get the white glove treatment.
2020: SFO DFW IAH HOU CLT MEX BIS MIA GUA ORD DTW LGA BOS LHR DUB BFS BHD STN OAK PHL ISP JFK SJC DEN SJU LAS TXL GDL

NYPECO

Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:44 am

I thought this was normal, I see bags treated like this all the time. I don't have a hard suitcase that can break and items such as laptops go in a carry on with me in the cabin, because I don't expect suitcases to be handled with care.

Blockplus

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:30 am

Obviously never seen a ramper load a 737. 200 bags in 5 minutes. It's impressive.

jonair8

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:35 am

If one thinks that this is an appalling treatment of bags, then one should not check their bag. In addition, do not store valuables in that bag. Take it with you into the cabin. For the bags that actually get checked into the bin of the aircraft by baggage handlers, they are treated way worse than how the gate agent treated the bags in this video. They do not call rampers bag throwers for nothing. Nothing special here.

a320fan

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:37 am

Looks like these are gate check bags coming from the cabin to be loaded in the hold? Perhaps a little more care required with those ones as people who packed them most likely expected to have them in the cabin. But if you think the ground crew will be carefully lifting, carrying and placing your bag with the time pressure and amount of work they have to do then sorry you’re expectations of human performance are too high.
A319, A320, A321, A330-200, A350-900, A380, 737-700, 737-800, 777-200ER, 777-300, 777-300ER, 787-8, Q300, Q400

Runway28L

Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:52 am

Unfortunately stuff like this happens more often than believed. This is not the first video I’ve seen floating around online where something similar to this has happened.

I agree with Jonair8... this is one of several reasons why I pack light and never check my bag. If you want to avoid possible damages to your personal belongings, don’t check your bag... or fly on CRJs.

Adispatcher

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:03 am

Seems quite normal.

Don't pack valuables in a carry-on. Or carry less crap on-board.

Your bags are treated just as nice down below...

FlyingElvii

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:24 am

LAXLHR wrote:
IPFreely wrote:

Oh for F sake...
Have NONE of you ever worked a ramp??
She is putting gate check bags on the slide. The will slide to the ground (gasp!!) and then be put in the bay.

You should have seen how we used to do it, before they added the slides.
Chucking to the cart was a contest.

FlyingElvii

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:27 am

jonair8 wrote:
If one thinks that this is an appalling treatment of bags, then one should not check their bag. In addition, do not store valuables in that bag. Take it with you into the cabin. For the bags that actually get checked into the bin of the aircraft by baggage handlers, they are treated way worse than how the gate agent treated the bags in this video. They do not call rampers bag throwers for nothing. Nothing special here.

Tampers actually DO care that bags do not get handled to roughly, they can get fired for it.

TSA however, can rip a back open or destroy it, and they are in ZERO danger of getting called out for it.

stratclub

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:46 am

DarthLobster wrote:
IPFreely wrote:

If they're not smart enough to figure that out, then handling baggage is definitely above their intellectual pay grade.

There is no IQ requirement for baggage handlers.

stratclub

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:49 am

LAXLHR wrote:
IPFreely wrote:

For what? Doing her job? Be thankful she used the slide....................

Waterbomber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:56 am

This video is an invasion of privacy for the ground worker.
A little bit more care wouldn't hurt considering the possibility of valuables such as laptops.

I think that this whole gate checking is a big problem and an accident waiting to happen.

This is how li-ion powered items can end up in the hold, and as seen in the above video, they can get damaged easily by hefty handling and cause hold fires with high probability of fatalities . Whenever people gate check or are forced to, such as at Ryanair now, they are not asked whether their carry-on contains li-ion items.
Airlines should be smarter and make the allowable carry-on size slightly smaller so that they can all fit under the seats. Who carries around a full-sized laptop around nowadays anyway?

addi375

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:10 am

perfect example of you get what you pay for
In order to make money of these CHEAP fares we all demand, the airlines have to use out sourced workers at lower pay rates,
In order to make money on these CHEAP fares the planes have to be in the air for longer periods. so that means less ground time which means everything is rushed to get them back in the air
Shut it and put your money where you mouth is and start paying what it really costs to travel and then, maybe then you can complain because the airlines arent giving you what exactly you pay for.
If you go to walmart you get walmart leve service, and when you go to Bloomies you pay more so you get better service....same thing apply here.
Walmart prices with Bloomies service...........

spinkid

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:10 am

Yeah, I figure way worse is happening in the parts of the airport I can't see. I pretty much assume this is how it works because machines move and sort them for a good chunk of the time as well.

It wouldn't have made much difference had she walked to the edge of slide and carefully slid it over the edge, it will still crash at the bottom.

I'm terrible at physics, but one of you must be able to prove that it will land with the same force however its loaded on to the slide................???

SFOtoORD

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:36 am

Waterbomber wrote:

That’s a joke right? She’s standing out in the open. People looking out a window have every right to watch and record. She should try sucking less at her job.

N626AA

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:48 am

That's why I only put clothes in my checked bag when I have to travel heavy. Everything else valuable/delicate like phone charger, laptop, etc goes in my backpack for under the seat.
A306 319 320 321 332 333 343 B722 733 734 735 737 738 744 752 762 763 772 773 DC93 DC1040 MD82/83/88 MD90 CRJ2 CRJ7 CRJ9 E140 E145/45X DHQ3 ATR7

strfyr51

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:00 am

This is the Dumbest thread I've ever Seen! You bought the Cheapest Ticket you could find and you want somebody to treat your Bag like it's GOLD.
If you didn't want your Bag Gate checked? Then you should have booked Sooner of carried LESS Crap so you could boars in group 3.

flyaadc10

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:12 am

Really? I've been an agent, a ramper and a manager in my career. Did you expect her to walk it down the stairs and cradle it gently and put it in forward cargo like an egg like we do with the rest of the luggage? Do these people really understand what we're doing here? Please enjoy your bus trip to Las Vegas, ma'am.

My God... The Humanity...

Spiderguy252

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 am

Typical Internet.

Mountain out of a molehill.
Vahroone

jetwet1

Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:03 am

strfyr51 wrote:
You bought the Cheapest Ticket you could find and you want somebody to treat your Bag like it's GOLD.

While this has been happening since, well the beginning of passenger travel, I do sort of expect my property to be treated with a bit of care, yes I get that cases will be banged up, but, when there is a willful act happening (and it happens to get caught on camera) then the employee leaves the employer open to legal challenges.

Waterbomber wrote:

You do understand that to have an invasion of privacy there has to be an expectation of privacy ? Standing outside of an airbridge in front of a terminal window pretty much qualifies as well as a non private as you can get.

PanHAM

Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:20 am

So when United breaks guitars, does that mean that Hawaiian breaks Ukuleles?
Was Erlauben Erdogan!!!

FatCat

Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:52 am

Spiderguy252 wrote:
Typical Internet.

Mountain out of a molehill.

LOL very true
Aeroplane flies high
Turns left, looks right

c933103

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:32 am

Maybe someone should decide a smart suitcase (using non-li-ion battery) with pressure sensor and camera on them just to see how luggage are transported in airports across the world.
It's pointless to attempt winning internet debate. 求同存異. よく見て・よく聞いて・よく考える
(≧▽≦) Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan!
(≧▽≦) Meow Meow Meow! Meow Meow Meow Meow!

KLDC10

Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:35 am

As others have pointed out, these are bags which could contain breakable and/or valuable items. Using the slide is not the problem, but the video clearly shows the individual concerned not bothering to take the bags to the top of the slide, but instead throwing them onto the slide in such a manner that they land half way down the thing.

I do have an expectation that hold baggage will be subject to more force than I might like. It's just a natural consequence of the process - it takes a lot of effort to lift heavy bags into a cargo hold, and inevitably there are going to be a few scuffs and scratches. That's why I pack valuables in my cabin bag - though what's the point if it just ends up tossed around like this anyway?

The comment above about Li-Ion batteries is an interesting one, and is an issue that probably requires some sort of solution on the part of airlines in order to avoid accidents.

The comments about "buying a cheap ticket and expecting your bags to be treated like gold" etc. are funny. Of course, if I voluntarily Gate-Check my bag, I expect it to be treated carefully. The price of the ticket is immaterial. Sorry, but buying a cheaper ticket doesn't give the airline any sort of right to throw my bags around the tarmac.
DC9/MD90/MD11/F70/BAE146
737/738/739/744/748/752/763/772/789
A319/A320/A321/A332/A333/A346/A359
Q400/E170/E175/E190/CS300

vhtje

Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:54 am

Nothing see here. You think a baggage handler working on minimum wage gives two figs about your precious bag? Or even knows (or cares) that you paid £25 to check it? (And I am speaking in general, I am not making a slur on the person in the video) Baggage handlers have one objective only: to get bags loaded and unloaded quickly and efficiently so that the aircraft departs on time and baggage arrives in the baggage hall without the passengers waiting an undue amount of time. That speed objective precludes any chance of using delicacy when handling passengers' luggage. Of course, baggage handlers take due care and do not seek to deliberately damage bags, but speed is king.

As a traveller, you have to use common sense when packing. Not only because you are at the mercy of multiple baggage handlers, but because you are also at the mercy of TSA/security and possibly quarantine personnel, all of whom are unseen - and God knows what they might do. So this means:
- do not pack anything valuable or delicate in your checked bags - if it is valuable, take it in hand luggage
- do not use expensive designer luggage (but use good quality sturdy luggage, not cheap and flimsy rubbish)
- if you must back something breakable (e.g. booze in bottles), make damn sure you package and insulate it well with soft materials and keep it packed tightly in your luggage

Like I said, it is just common sense.
I only turn left when boarding aircraft. Well, mostly. All right, sometimes. OH OKAY - rarely.

richcandy

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:25 am

Is it really that bad, she drops them onto the slide? They fall from a hight but often at the baggage belt they fall before they actually hit it.

Slightly off topic...My sister flew Easyjet the other week and at the gate they took bags from passengers and just said there is no room onboard. She said they seamed to be taking most peoples carry on luggage.

77H

Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:52 am

strfyr51 wrote:
This is the Dumbest thread I've ever Seen! You bought the Cheapest Ticket you could find and you want somebody to treat your Bag like it's GOLD.
If you didn't want your Bag Gate checked? Then you should have booked Sooner of carried LESS Crap so you could boars in group 3.

You're right. It is a dumb thread, I threw bags for a time in college in RJs. Its tough work. The thing most people don't understand about baggage handling is that luggage is dense weight, similar to lifting bar bells. Imagine lifting those, but larger, in confined spaces. Sometimes its necessary to get a little "forceful".

What bothers me... specifically related to this thread are the number of people coming out in defense of the employee in this instance. Here's why... I've done a lot of observing over the past year and I've noticed a trend. When a potential PR incident is posted, airlines like HA, that are generally well regarded among this site seem to get a pass on most things, similar to DL, WN and EK. Airlines that are more poorly regarded tend to get crucified like UA. I first saw this video within an Aviation Account on Instagram. If you look closely, you'll see the United typeface and logo on a hangar across the field. There were people commenting on how crappy United's service was when the employee in question had nothing to do with UA.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the same members defending this HA employee would be crying foul if it was a UA employee recorded doing the exact same thing. It's as if we as a generalized collective are unable to judge an incident at face value on the merits of the incident alone. The identity of the brand makes all the difference. I see a lot of parallels between the rhetoric on this site and whats currently happening in the US at large. An incident happens and the Court of Public opinion rules tends to rule one way or the other depending on the ethnic background, socio-economic or resident status of the person in question.

77H

dazwalsh

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:24 am

It takes less effort to drop them onto the top of the slide rather than lobbing them some distance down the thing. I get that they arent handled with much care but there has to be a certain amount of respect for other peoples property given.

I was once stood watching a Ryanair flight being loaded by throwing the bags up from the baggage cart into the aircraft, invariably through they would miss the opening on the aircraft and they would ht the plane before dropping straight down onto the tarmac. I saw the wheel break on one of the items which meant hauling a one wheeled bag through the airport at the other end would not have been fun.

Virtual737

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:27 am

The thing that truly amazes me is the amount of people that think it is OK to treat other people's possessions like crap and use the "minimum wage" disclaimer to justify it.

It is not OK. It is far from OK. Change your damned attitudes.

harriertornado

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 am

From the size of some of these bags, looks like selfish passengers trying to take oversized luggage into the cabin as 'hand luggage' - probably also got a suit bag, another bag and lord knows what else. See it every time on US airlines, where it seems to be a competition to see who can take the most luggage on-board. The lady could certainly take more care in placing the bags in the slide (there is even a padded section at the top for her to use) but suspect many of these should have been hold luggage in the first place.

jayunited

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:10 pm

LAXLHR wrote:

No she doesn't, she is doing her job and that is the reason for the slide being on the side on the jet bridge. Baggage handlers are under pressure to make sure they don't cause a flight to take a delay. The moment you start getting jet bridge bags most times you are up against the clock and baggage handlers or their immediate supervisor do have to answer for a delay if they are the cause of that delay. The slides that you see on the side of jet bridges was installed by the airlines to keep from having the baggage handler walk up and down the stairs with bags but also to move large volumes of bags down to ramp level. When I look at this video as a former baggage handler who did the job for 18 years I don't see her doing anything wrong I see her doing her job trying to get an aircraft loaded and out on time.

Do people really thing their bags are gently handled by any airlines ramp personnel I can tell you they are not. Think about it aircraft like the 757-200/300, A320/21, 737-800/900, these narrow body aircraft have large baggage compartments some of these aircraft have no magic carpet, or nesting system and if they do have there are times when the system doesn't work do you really thing baggage handlers are walking each piece of luggage from the doorway to the bulk head? No that doesn't happen for the larger narrow bodies you may (may) have 2 people in the cargo pit however the person at the doorway who gabs the bag off the belt loader still has to throw your bag all the way to the person who is 3/4 of the way down the pit and lets not even talk about baggage sorters. These systems at large hubs are moving around 50-70 MPH and when your bag arrives at it intended pier or luggage belt an electronically controlled pusher snaps your bag out of the sorter at lightening speed.
If you think what she did is bad you need to take a tour of a bag room and check out the baggage sorter and see just how fast these machines sort bags and the force these machines use to knock your bag out of the sorter system. Sorters at major hubs have to sort thousands of bags per hour and these machines don't play nice with your bag the reality is the flying public has no idea what goes on behind the scenes once their bag is placed on the belt at the check-in counter.
Last edited by jayunited on Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

smokeybandit

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:15 pm

I'd think there are far more pressing issues in the aviation world to worry about than this one

Waterbomber

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:26 pm

jetwet1 wrote:

Waterbomber wrote:

You do understand that to have an invasion of privacy there has to be an expectation of privacy ? Standing outside of an airbridge in front of a terminal window pretty much qualifies as well as a non private as you can get.

It is generally a breach of privacy to post a video about someone without their consent on social media or in the public arena in general, if the person is recognisable from it.

That's why professional outlets scramble the faces to make the person unrecognisable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_rights

DaveFly

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:34 pm

FlyingElvii wrote:
jonair8 wrote:
TSA however, can rip a back open or destroy it, and they are in ZERO danger of getting called out for it.

So true! On a business trip to Phoenix a few years back, I bought my then-young son a toy pistol and holster. And I packed it in my checked suitcase.

Y’all know where this story is going. I couldn’t imagine why my suitcase didn’t show up on the belt back at EWR. When I went to the baggage office, my “suitcase” had been slashed and ripped in so many directions that it was unrecognizable and unusable. TSA’s statement to me was that I was carrying a firearm. A toy one.
L1011,DC8,DC9,DC10,MD80/90
A300,A319,320,321,330,340,
CRJ,E135/45/190,
DH8,Avro85,DHBeaver,AstarHelo,F100,ATR42

AirKevin

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Waterbomber wrote:
Who carries around a full-sized laptop around nowadays anyway?

I do, actually. In said, said full-sized laptop is what I'm using to type this right now.
Captain Kevin

hz747300

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:45 pm

It didn't look that bad to me. I've seen way worse in YYZ in the days before phones had cameras or that chappie would have been tweeted. At the Orange County Airport, I saw a mailman literally chucking bags of mail into the belly of a TWA 757 like he was a rage filled roid monster.

From the build up, I fully expected to see the throwing the bags onto the ground from the jetbridge.
Keep on truckin'...

bennett123

Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Why not put it on the slide instead of lobbing it as far as possible.

Incidentally, I do see planes loaded and unloaded, (not being one of those you jump up as soon as the plane stops).

Most baggage handlers do not do this.

RvA

Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Virtual737 wrote:
The thing that truly amazes me is the amount of people that think it is OK to treat other people's possessions like crap and use the "minimum wage" disclaimer to justify it.

It is not OK. It is far from OK. Change your damned attitudes.

Agreed. It is also not ok for parcel or mail delivery services to throw your parcels at your front door from the street or for hotel porters to throw your bags around. It is someone else's property and shouldn't be treated like this. Pay or anything else has nothing to do with it.

mham001

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:08 pm

Waterbomber wrote:
jetwet1 wrote:

Waterbomber wrote:

It is generally a breach of privacy to post a video about someone without their consent on social media or in the public arena in general, if the person is recognisable from it.

That's why professional outlets scramble the faces to make the person unrecognisable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_rights

Not in the US. My local newspaper routinely posts videos of people who most certainly did not give their permission for that newspaper to profit from their likeness (and then allow the Comments section to identify the person) This video is not even for commercial purposes. Reread your linked source.

richierich

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:17 pm

strfyr51 wrote:

What a stupid response.

The woman in this video clearly has a complete disregard for people's baggage, and it has nothing to do with how much money the customer spent or what seat they are in. This could be a non-rev customer's bag, or perhaps an employee of the same airline she works for but no matter as there is ZERO excuse to throwing bags 20 feet down like this. And if the guys or gals below are treating bags in this manner, then they are just as bad. Seriously, what was the point of the slide if she is practically throwing them to the tarmac?

Pack less, you say? Sure...what a cop out of an answer. This as overhead bin space becomes more and more precious - not to mention adding to the time it takes to board and deplane. I don't even need to mention legroom and what putting bags under the seat in front of you means. For all we know, these bags were "volunteered" to be gate-checked because the overhead bins were already full thanks to BS checked baggage fees.

Yeah, I get that there are a lot of bags to load/unload in a very short period of time. But THAT IS NO EXCUSE. Does this employee look like she is busting her hump? Broken damaged bags are bad for business. They cost the airline money to repair and, as is often the case, leave a bitter taste in the mouth of the consumer even when the damage goes unreported. For a business that is so dependent on loyalty and repeat customers, to have this kind of disregard toward customer property goes completely against what should be happening. I don't expect white glove service, but I don't expect abuse - especially when somebody is in a hurry or can't be bothered. What I see in this video is a ground staff member who doesn't give a sh!t, not about her job, not about her airline, and certainly not about other people's stuff.

At the very least, this video should be an example on what NOT to do as a ramp agent. Throwing bags means damaging bags, and while we all know that luggage is designed to take a beating, treating bags like this is not acceptable either in front of public view or 'behind the scenes.'
None shall pass!!!!

Aptivaboy

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:24 pm

Well, I do. At a minimum, I carry an el cheapo 15" HP Pavillion laptop with me. If I'll be gone for awhile or I need the bigger screen for work purposes or just to watch movies, I'll take a nicer 17 incher. Not everyone wants to carry a miniature tablet, and there are some things that a laptop can do that tablet has trouble doing. Now, to be fair I tend to carry those with me onto the plane in my one carry on. However, as airlines crack down on carry on sizes, taking them is becoming more and more difficult. I think we'll see more people placing their electronics in their regular suitcases, and if that's the case and their luggage is poorly treated, we'll see more damage to them. Time will tell.

toobz

Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:35 pm

Checked bags yes- I assume they don’t get treated properly. But people tend to pack valuables in gate checked bags. me thinks she was in a rush to her 4th lunch of the day

CCGPV

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:17 pm

"Talk to my union"
Stay curious

JoePatroni

stratclub wrote:
DarthLobster wrote:
IPFreely wrote:

There is no IQ requirement for baggage handlers.

Totally ignorant and extremely offensive post to the many baggage handlers who are members of this website and who work very hard, every single day to make sure your flights are loaded properly, efficiently and safely.

You should be ashamed of yourself and your hurtful words.
Oh Stewardess, I speak Jive.

Kno

Waterbomber wrote:

I'm not a fan of the modern film everything overreact to everything culture but how is this an invasion of privacy? She's doing her job in front of the public, handling other peoples belongs, nothing private about it.

A little bit more care wouldn't hurt considering the possibility of valuables such as laptops.

I agree, everybody is on the she did her job fine or fire her band wagon. The truth is in the middle. She obviously could have done that just as quickly with hardly anymore effort with a little more care, which is what I tend to see at gates - but bags do get handled roughly and that's to be expected. When I first saw the thread I assumed she was chucking them clear off the jetway - now THAT would be inappropriate.

Airlines should be smarter and make the allowable carry-on size slightly smaller so that they can all fit under the seats.

That would be awful, I think most of us would MUCH rather the occasional hassle of a small number of pax doing gate checks on full flights than the constant hassle and expense of having to check your bag every single time or figure out how to fit everything under the seat. Bins these days have gotten bigger too.

Myself and 90% of everyone else I see in security.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos