Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

lessredtape

Re: Breeze - News and Discussion Thread

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:01 am

TYWoolman wrote:
I am for entrepreneurial spirit, but that doesn't mean this is going to be very "nice." While linking secondary cities to secondary cities is cool, I don't see how Breeze is anything unique or has any goals that some legacies haven't already attained. Hiring a low-cost worforce to undermine the decades of hardwork and higher wages this industry as a whole can now afford will put Breeze at a disadvantage. Its own employees will prove this at some point. Mr. Neeleman has an incredible spirit, but I just wish he would go back to JetBlue and fix over there instead.
sounds like the leasing costs of old E - jets will be very very low & so can do low utilisation like G4 did with their mad dogs which cost them so little, they didn't fly many of them on tuesdays. The A220s will have to work hard though & with 500 unique city pairs to choose from, there are plenty of routes where he can make money with his only real opposition being Delta who also have A220s but who don't want to cannibalise their existing routes.

lessredtape

Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:05 am

F9Animal wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that Breeze will be a success. Neeleman is a genius in terms of creating successful airlines. I do suspect that Breeze will take advantage of the smaller airports, but I also see them flying larger markets as well. Whatever happens, I know I want in on their IPO when that happens.

IPO ?
The investors who will make money, will be investing now or have already.

tphuang

Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:48 am

DCAfan wrote:
JoseSalazar wrote:
DCAfan wrote:
I would like this concept if the fleet plan was based on the E175-e2 rather than the A220-300.

The capital and operating costs of a 175E2 and A223 aren’t all that different, and the CASM of the 223 likely blows the 175E2 away with 40-60 extra seats. But the range of the A223 will allow a lot of city pairs that the 175E2 can’t make, and it has a larger cabin that allow for lie flat/premium opportunities a 175 probably couldn’t accommodate. I’m quite sure given Neeleman’s affinity for embraer he looked at E2s of all sizes.

Keep in mind the E175-e2 is configured at 88 seats at 31 inch pitch. For markets out of PVD, for example, I believe the A220-300 would be too large for poorly served secondary city-pairs.

That's why he also has 122 seat configured E95 which has close to 0 cost in acquisition.

Based on Azul's config. The 122 seat configured E95 should have 31 inch pitch and comfortable width. Slim line seating should be fine for sub 2 hour flights.

A220-300 will be great for all these longer flights that are now being operated by wide bodies and A321s and 737-800.

Dominion301

Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:48 am

If I were MHT, I’d be courting Breeze big time.

I wonder if places like PIE, SFB, IAG, TOL, LCK, FNT, RFD or GYY will rank high on their list of potential bases?

KlimaBXsst

Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:16 am

MOXY d/b/a Breeze?

Could we see

MOXY d/b/a
British Airways?
MOXY d/b/a
Qantas?
MOXY d/b/a
Westjet?

After all MOXY, Breeze or what ever it is named when they are through creating it, is NOT an established NAME or carrier in the airline industry like the others are.

Is MOXY Breeze a “Trial Balloon maybe?
Aesthetically the A 340 got it right!

JoseSalazar

Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:01 am

KlimaBXsst wrote:
MOXY d/b/a Breeze?

Could we see

MOXY d/b/a
British Airways?
MOXY d/b/a
Qantas?
MOXY d/b/a
Westjet?

After all MOXY, Breeze or what ever it is named when they are through creating it, is NOT an established NAME or carrier in the airline industry like the others are.

No. It’s Breeze. Not Moxy. Not Moxy Breeze. Just Breeze. And they will be doing all their own flying independent of other carriers.

VS4ever

Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:49 pm

Gotta love local TV sometimes.. Channel 7 up here in Boston, did a news story about this and because they didn't have any footage of what Breeze looks like or Neeleman for that matter, they chose to use video of Jetblue aircraft :banghead: . Conspiracy theorists would say a tie-up is imminent....
That feeling when you sit at the end of a runway, brakes are released and the raw power takes over. Now that is a thing of beauty and it never gets old.

11C

Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:00 pm

KlimaBXsst wrote:
MOXY d/b/a Breeze?

Could we see

MOXY d/b/a
British Airways?
MOXY d/b/a
Qantas?
MOXY d/b/a
Westjet?

It’s a startup, right? By definition, not an established “NAME.”

wrongwayup

Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:24 pm

lessredtape wrote:
F9Animal wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that Breeze will be a success. Neeleman is a genius in terms of creating successful airlines. I do suspect that Breeze will take advantage of the smaller airports, but I also see them flying larger markets as well. Whatever happens, I know I want in on their IPO when that happens.

IPO ?

If you want to get a better idea of who makes the money when it comes to public versus private investments, look at the ~$10M per aircraft writedown Azul took on the E195s before leasing them to Breeze and others. Azul's shareholders (of which DN is <10%) take 100% of that loss while Breeze gets the benefit.

JoseSalazar

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:00 pm

lessredtape wrote:
F9Animal wrote:

IPO ?

https://airwaysmag.com/interview/david-neeleman-breeze/

Neeleman is funding the entire thing. There are no other investors.

JoseSalazar

Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:11 pm

wrongwayup wrote:
lessredtape wrote:
F9Animal wrote:

IPO ?

If you want to get a better idea of who makes the money when it comes to public versus private investments, look at the ~$10M per aircraft writedown Azul took on the E195s before leasing them to Breeze and others. Azul's shareholders (of which DN is <10%) take 100% of that loss while Breeze gets the benefit.

That “writedown“ isn’t a loss. It’s an accounting number, probably similar to the $319m impairment jetblue took when they announced the early retirement of the E190s (though I haven’t read any details of the Azul arrangements, just speculating based on what little I have read). For B6, it showed as a one time loss, but nobody actually lost that money. I don’t think Azul shareholders are losing any money with the E195 sales/subleases...they are gaining a more fuel efficient, higher profit airplane and writing down the earlier removal of capital assets from their books than previously planned/guided. It’s accounting, not loss of actual money.

wrongwayup

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:02 pm

JoseSalazar wrote:
wrongwayup wrote:
lessredtape wrote:
IPO ?

That “writedown“ isn’t a loss. It’s an accounting number, probably similar to the $319m impairment jetblue took when they announced the early retirement of the E190s (though I haven’t read any details of the Azul arrangements, just speculating based on what little I have read). For B6, it showed as a one time loss, but nobody actually lost that money. I don’t think Azul shareholders are losing any money with the E195 sales/subleases...they are gaining a more fuel efficient, higher profit airplane and writing down the earlier removal of capital assets from their books than previously planned/guided. It’s accounting, not loss of actual money.

I think you need to brush up on your accounting. While it is a non-cash item (they are not writing a cheque for the $750M) it absolutely reflects an economic loss for the shareholders.

DeltaRules

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:34 pm

Is there anywhere where the Air Carrier application can be viewed in full? The Points Guy mentions they're going to start East of the Mississippi with North-South flying and include a graphic with markets in the Midwest/Great Lakes having lost seats: https://thepointsguy.com/news/breeze-ai ... stern-usa/
A310/319/320/321/333, ARJ, BN2, B717/722/73S/733/734/735/73G/738/739/744/757/753/767/763/764/777, CR1/2/7/9, DH6, 328, EM2/ERJ/E70/E75/E90, F28/100, J31, L10/12/15, DC9/D93/D94/D95/M80/M88/M90/D10, SF3, SST

FLYKTPA

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:49 pm

DeltaRules wrote:
Is there anywhere where the Air Carrier application can be viewed in full? The Points Guy mentions they're going to start East of the Mississippi with North-South flying and include a graphic with markets in the Midwest/Great Lakes having lost seats: https://thepointsguy.com/news/breeze-ai ... stern-usa/

https://www.regulations.gov/document?D=DOT-OST-2020-0019-0001
Huge fan of Tampa International Airport

LotsaRunway

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Dominion301 wrote:
If I were MHT, I’d be courting Breeze big time.

I wonder if places like PIE, SFB, IAG, TOL, LCK, FNT, RFD or GYY will rank high on their list of potential bases?

PVD757 wrote:
lessredtape wrote:
RL757PVD wrote:
Mid sized unserved markets could be good for PVD

Previously served now unserved:
PVD-RDU
PVD-CLE
PVD-PIT
PVD-BNA
PVD-MCI

Good potential
PVD-JAX (Navy connection)
PVD-ORF/PHF (navy connection and minimal service at BOS to help)
PVD-LA basin (red eye for utilization in high O&D market)

would PVD pull any pax out of BOS area, apart from maybe flights to LA ?

They really don’t need to technically. If they could keep even just a percentage of people who are closer to PVD from going to BOS, they could fill plenty of flights. PVD’s MSA is big enough in and of itself to support plenty more service. Add in eastern CT and the Cape and it’s even more. If the product, fares, and schedule are good than the many people outside of the 128/95 or even the 495 corridor would prefer PVD.

MHT recently stated that they have about an 81% leakage rate to BOS. I don't know what the rate is for PVD, but I'd guess that it is pretty high as well. If either airport could reduce a little bit of that leakage with convenient, reliable, and competitively priced nonstops to key markets, Breeze could do very well in these markets. I suspect that this pattern can be repeated in other parts of the country.

Dreamflight767

Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:52 am

I'll throw 2 guesses into the hat.

SLE & SMX - that's why I think UA may have started service. But, who knows except them?

strfyr51

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:09 am

lessredtape wrote:
starts ups in USA seem to take an enormous amount of time. In Australia, even with all our bureacracy(the most per person in the world I think), it doesn't take that long.

I worked at a couple of Startups Ground school took 3-5 weeks then flight training took another 3-5 weeks. and that was without Simulators and on the Aircraft. Now? There are simulators all around the world so the Pilots can come to the airplane and fly without ever had to fly a training flight and fly a Standardization ride with the FAA on board evaluating them.
And those might only happen to the check Captains who evaluate the other pilots.

strfyr51

Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:20 am

lessredtape wrote:
TYWoolman wrote:
I am for entrepreneurial spirit, but that doesn't mean this is going to be very "nice." While linking secondary cities to secondary cities is cool, I don't see how Breeze is anything unique or has any goals that some legacies haven't already attained. Hiring a low-cost worforce to undermine the decades of hardwork and higher wages this industry as a whole can now afford will put Breeze at a disadvantage. Its own employees will prove this at some point. Mr. Neeleman has an incredible spirit, but I just wish he would go back to JetBlue and fix over there instead.
sounds like the leasing costs of old E - jets will be very very low & so can do low utilisation like G4 did with their mad dogs which cost them so little, they didn't fly many of them on tuesdays. The A220s will have to work hard though & with 500 unique city pairs to choose from, there are plenty of routes where he can make money with his only real opposition being Delta who also have A220s but who don't want to cannibalise their existing routes.

I would concur that the Leasing costs for the E jets might be low as Neeleman may be pulling money out of his Right front pocket and sticking it in his Left Rear pocket, and if the plan dpesn't work out? then the investors could see their return on their investment coming from one of his OTHER enterprises.

F27500

Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:35 pm

New Haven, CT .. pleeeeease, Breeze! ;)

And i love the livery -- the check mark is a little iff-y .. buts a hot look otherwise .. def better than all-white!

IMO, Moxy was a corny name anyway .. Breeze is better.

Miamiairport

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:05 pm

The question is will the A220 along with the effective use of E195s be a game changer against the legacy and enable Breeze to find city pairs typically not served? Keep in mind this isn't 1999 when JFK was a backwater save for International and Transcons and Long Beach was virtually unknown. While there's been hints that Breeze will be a multi facet airline, possibly with Mint like seating in the front, Spirit like seating in the very back, Neeleman has been mum on the airline's exact business model.

Also back in 1999 the legacy airlines were in bad shape and had enough of their own struggles without trying to kill off a well funded, organized, new airline with a unique business model. If one of the US4 feels threaten by Breeze they could squash it like a bug. However, if there's anyone that can create a successful airline to go up against the power of the Big 4 it would be this guy.

WaywardMemphian

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Their application for the E195s say line work at ISP, so there's that. And... the Heavy at Embraer in Nashville so there's that.

FiscAutTecGarte

Re: Official: Moxy Becomes Breeze Airways (Livery Photos)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:58 pm

lessredtape wrote:
FiscAutTecGarte wrote:
It's recognizable and clever... as in it's a breeze... love the way they highlight the EZ as in it's easy. I imagine you will book a flight on the web and 'Check Off' your options and adders.... Very clever marketing. It's actually quite amazing no one has capitalized on flying is a breeze before this....
Peter
E ZEEE works in USA, but rest of english speaking world it's E ZED

Tru dat. Haven't heard of any routes going to the UK, Ireland, Australia, Malta, New Zealand, South Africa, or even Canada, so I think it will flow off the tongue just fine.

Would EZED be it was easy? :D
learning never stops...

FischAutoTechGarten is the full handle and it reflects my interest. It's abbreviated to fit A.net short usernames.

Scoots71

Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:35 pm

Hopefully BHM is courting Breeze. Mid-sized city that currently only has hub routes.

Previously explored routes before VC collapsed included RDU, PIT, AUS, and the market has demanded something to the Boston area, so PVD would be great. E95s would be perfect for those routes.

Nicknuzzii

Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:59 pm

Heard TTN mentioned a few times, any idea what destinations from TTN May be a possibility?

YNGguins

Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Would love to see them at YNG. Mid-size market that can tap into two larger markets (PIT and CLE) an hour away.
I am PROUD to live in the greatest country on earth: The United States of America!

greenair727

Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:49 pm

For PVD-Cleveland, is Breeze still planning to serve BKL over CLE? If so, its a great idea and won't conflict with B6's BOS-CLE.

HNLSLCPDX

Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:05 pm

As for the Los Angeles area goes, I think ONT is a perfect fit for Breeze. The airport has available gates and could easier expand if needed. Neeleman said they are going to add routes that will have no competition and I could see many routes added from there that would not have direct completion such as ONT-BLI/PVU/AZA/BOI/FTW/RNO/GEG/RDM/etc.

CitrusCritter

Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:38 pm

HNLSLCPDX wrote:
As for the Los Angeles area goes, I think ONT is a perfect fit for Breeze. The airport has available gates and could easier expand if needed. Neeleman said they are going to add routes that will have no competition and I could see many routes added from there that would not have direct completion such as ONT-BLI/PVU/AZA/BOI/FTW/RNO/GEG/RDM/etc.

Ontario certainly seems to have growth potential. Even leaving most of LA out of it because of distance & traffic, the Inland Empire itself is a massive catchment area, though it lacks the business travel of LAX. The population is 3.5 to 4.3m depending on how you count, and that’s not counting eastern parts of LA County that could use ONT.

Does anyone have stats on 1-stop travel from ONT that Breeze might target with non-stops?
- CitrusCritter
Long Live the 717!
XNA

greenair727

Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:15 am

^Whats the range of the 220? The runways at ONT are long enough to reach the east coast if on a 737/320. Certainly ONT-BKL/PVD/MIA would be possible if the aircraft has the range.

flybaby

Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:29 am

greenair727 wrote:
^Whats the range of the 220? The runways at ONT are long enough to reach the east coast if on a 737/320. Certainly ONT-BKL/PVD/MIA would be possible if the aircraft has the range.

The A220 has about a 6,200km range.

With reserves that should allow it to reach anywhere in the US, including AK/HI/PR, plus all of Canada and Central America from ONT.

As for runway length the little A220 only needs a 1.5km runway ASL. The big one only 1.9km.

JoseSalazar

Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:02 pm

flybaby wrote:
greenair727 wrote:

The A220 has about a 6,200km range.

With reserves that should allow it to reach anywhere in the US, including AK/HI/PR, plus all of Canada and Central America from ONT.

As for runway length the little A220 only needs a 1.5km runway ASL. The big one only 1.9km.

They are shooting for 4,000nm, or 7,400km range for 20 of their 60 A220s.

https://www.wingsoverquebec.com/?p=8907

DeltaRules

Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:23 pm

Cross-posting from the Ohio thread, but OAG thinks DAY is ripe for the picking for Breeze. The second link has a pretty good map of unserved North/South routes East of the Mississippi; you'd just have to replace the primary airport with a secondary nearby if that's the model they're going to run with:

https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news ... aFJ3S4gcxQ
https://www.oag.com/blog/us-unserved-ro ... the-runway

I still think they could use DAY as a secondary airport for the Columbus and Cincinnati markets.
A310/319/320/321/333, ARJ, BN2, B717/722/73S/733/734/735/73G/738/739/744/757/753/767/763/764/777, CR1/2/7/9, DH6, 328, EM2/ERJ/E70/E75/E90, F28/100, J31, L10/12/15, DC9/D93/D94/D95/M80/M88/M90/D10, SF3, SST

WeatherPilot

Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:14 pm

SYR Executive Director said that Breeze approached them and expressed interest in bringing flights to the airport. It wasn’t mentioned what routes from SYR Breeze was looking at providing however.

SkyVoice

Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:14 am

DeltaRules wrote:
Cross-posting from the Ohio thread, but OAG thinks DAY is ripe for the picking for Breeze. The second link has a pretty good map of unserved North/South routes East of the Mississippi; you'd just have to replace the primary airport with a secondary nearby if that's the model they're going to run with:

https://www.bizjournals.com/dayton/news ... aFJ3S4gcxQ
https://www.oag.com/blog/us-unserved-ro ... the-runway

I still think they could use DAY as a secondary airport for the Columbus and Cincinnati markets.

I second that. We all know that there was significant leakage to DAY, even from where I live in Northern Kentucky, when DL/OH controlled their hub at CVG. But I also feel that DAY still has a market for U/LCC passengers that is going untapped. With this Corona Virus crisis going on, now is the time for route planners to be making their plays for new service into places like DAY.
"Blessed is he who can laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be amused."

Jerseyguy

Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:27 am

Nicknuzzii wrote:
Heard TTN mentioned a few times, any idea what destinations from TTN May be a possibility?

First thing is that Breeze would have an advantage at TTN over Frontier in markets longer then 1100-1200nm. Trenton's 6006ft runway makes flights outside that perimeter nonviable because of the A320s limitations. Frontier's furthest flights west are MSP in the North and BNA in the south (both are seasonal). Allegiant came to TTN for about a year and tried to do PDG/PIE/SFB. I guess they thought they were big enough for the two of them, they were not. Fares were very cheap right before G4 bailed out. The last destination they dropped was Punta Gorda (PDG) which is an secondary airport to Ft. Myers, so perhaps it was their most profitable route. The routes I always thought Allegiant should have started with was CHS, MYR and SFB but F9 now flies there seasonally (MCO is obviously year round). Perhaps the economics of an A220 vs an A320 make it work (I believe G4 also flew some MD80s in the beginning).

Trenton has a new terminal in the works which they hope to break ground on this year and it will have 4 gates instead of 2 they have currently so they definitely are looking for more airlines. One of the county executives (the county owns the airport), said they were in talks with 2 airlines at one point, I'll assume one of those was probably Breeze (Moxy at the time), Trenton has a catchment area of 2 to 2.5 million people and it certainly is a :"Breeze" to get in and out of. Their biggest issue is the NIMBYs, however the ones that are really active (Bucks County, PA) aren't as rich as people think, Being that they have had to ask for money from their township to fight this means that their pockets aren't deep.

crjflyboy

Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:42 pm

very doubtful this goes anywhere now despite the talent they have assembled

32andBelow

Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:58 pm

Lol I just got a briefing that MXY Moxy call sign has been registered with FAA.

kcpierceSJC

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:55 pm

OzarkD9S

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:05 pm

crjflyboy wrote:

very doubtful this goes anywhere now despite the talent they have assembled

I do not agree. They aren't even airborne yet. Plenty of time to adjust their plans at this point. When this mess blows over, they may be in a prime position to find a niche in the industry. B6 was operating for 17 months when 9/11 hit. They're still here. Being young and nimble can have it's advantages.
Next up: STL DEN PSP DEN STL

argentinevol98

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:26 am

While I think this airline will see the light of day-I do wonder if there will be a delay in the start of operations. Even if the immediate crisis blows over in the next couple of months, the downturn in traffic will last several more if not a year or two. It probably wouldn't be wise to start ops in such an environment. That said, I really hope this project can make it.

On an unrelated note, I'm glad to see the call sign is Moxy. Always liked that name more than Breeze.
"He sospechado alguna vez que la única cosa sin misterio es la felicidad, porque se justifica por sí sola"-Jorge Luis Borges

Jshank83

Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:25 am

I’m sure they will start operations at some point if they are this far along but it wouldn’t make any sense to start up before everyone is traveling back to somewhat normal again.

Blerg

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:07 am

Why delay the launch? That would not make any sense. By launching operations this year, their competitors won't be able to go after them since they were on the verge of bankruptcy. Actually they might even withdraw from certain markets making it easier for Breeze to gain customers. I mean there is a thread on AA possibly declaring bankruptcy once again while Delta and United have more or less grounded their entire fleet. Once the virus is gone, they will first need to recover, the last thing they will want to do is go after some startup.

pmanni1

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:51 pm

Blerg wrote:
Why delay the launch? That would not make any sense. By launching operations this year, their competitors won't be able to go after them since they were on the verge of bankruptcy. Actually they might even withdraw from certain markets making it easier for Breeze to gain customers. I mean there is a thread on AA possibly declaring bankruptcy once again while Delta and United have more or less grounded their entire fleet. Once the virus is gone, they will first need to recover, the last thing they will want to do is go after some startup.

You're assuming that there will be customers. This is one of the most dire times for airlines in recent history and I can't imagine an unknown airline jumping in and being a big success.

Polot

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:57 pm

pmanni1 wrote:
Blerg wrote:

You're assuming that there will be customers. This is one of the most dire times for airlines in recent history and I can't imagine an unknown airline jumping in and being a big success.

A credit crunch might also delay their start up plans, desired or not.

WaywardMemphian

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:11 pm

Jet A will be cheap, they'll be pent up demand especially if a solid treatment is found much less a vaccine and the pilot shortage may not be much of an issue

Blerg

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:25 pm

No one said they will launch tomorrow but major players will need at least 2 years to fully recover from this event. If Breeze launches during next 6 to 12 months they should be fine. Major players will most likely cut or reduce flights that underpeformed or that did not match their expectations in the first place.

LAXintl
Topic Author

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:03 pm

Supplemental DOT filing listing their fleet growth projections

OST-2020-0019
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

32andBelow

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:08 pm

LAXintl wrote:
Supplemental DOT filing listing their fleet growth projections

OST-2020-0019

Wow a startup airline planning on having spare aircraft!

Trk1

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:20 pm

This airline will never fly

SocalApproach

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:37 pm

Trk1 wrote:
This airline will never fly

Can you look into your crystal ball and tell us when this pandemic will be over as well?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos