Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

AirT85
Topic Author

Does Anyone KNow Who Access Air Is?

Wed Aug 25, 1999 10:24 am

I was talking with my travel agent trying to get a flight to Chicago and then drive to my home near the iowa border. He told me i could try flying to Des Moines and might wanna try Access Air. Does anyone know who they are?? Also does anyone know who Shuttle America is? I saw a bilboard for them and was curious.
Why would God make us all so different, if He wanted us to be the same?

FLY777UAL

RE: Does Anyone KNow Who Access Air Is?

Wed Aug 25, 1999 11:42 am

AccessAir is a new airline out of DSM, with flights to LAX, COS, and to Peoria, then to the Tri-Cities(?) and from the Tri-Cities or Peoria to JFK. They fly two or three ex-LH 737-200's in a two class Business (2x3 seating) and Economy (3x3 seating). www.accessair.com.

Shuttle America is a new airline out of BDL (Bradley Field, Hartford, Ct.) with new 50-seat Dash-8's (I believe -300's). They fly to some of the smaller airports throughout New York and the other states bordering Washington D.C. www.shuttleamerica.com (should work)

FLY777UAL

Wed Aug 25, 1999 1:51 pm

Access Air is a new startup out of DSm as FLY777UAL said. It serves COS, DSM, LGA, Quad Cities (MLI), and LAX. It operates 732s. A lot of people were complaining about Access until they got their 3rd, 4th, and 5th aircraft, cuz all the flights were delayed and they were sending their customers off on other airlines.

Wed Aug 25, 1999 2:56 pm

I'm sure a new airline would appreciate your business. Give them a try and see.

NAL757

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos