Re: Woman pees on floor of Wizz plane.

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:42 pm

Lets blame the FAs!!!! We can find a way!~

ASFlyer

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:51 pm

F27500 wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:
I'm a little shocked at the number of people defending this behavior. Next time you walk into a filthy bathroom on a plane with pee on the floor, don't complain to the cabin crew - it was someone's basic human function. Maybe they couldn't aim properly. I would also remind everyone here that shes basically peeing in the kitchen. Think about THAT next time you're anxious to eat or drink on a plane. To those that think this is a common occurrence, I have not seen this happen in 30+ years in the airline biz. It's a new one for me. But don't complain next time you get on a nasty plane - someone probably had a "basic human function" before you got there. It happens, right? Wow - we'll make excuses for anyone for anything these days, won't we?

Don't blame the cabin crew? Many airlines consider it their job to check the lavs and make certain they are tidied up. You have to clean up some pee? To bad. You're a "cabin attendant" .. and the lav is part of the cabin, like it or not.

There are gloves and clean up kits for just this sort of thing.

Yeah - no. Sorry, not sorry - you pee on the floor you can either clean it, or I'll close it and make an announcement that you did that and the lav is now inop. I'm down for "tidying" (wiping the wash basin, stocking towels, even cleaning the floor... a little), what I won't do is clean someones urine or excrement off the floor because they decided not to wait. Wanna act like savages then you'll be treated that way.
Last edited by ASFlyer on Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ASFlyer

Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:51 pm

danj555 wrote:
Lets blame the FAs!!!! We can find a way!~

Exactly.

HighFlyerIT

Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:08 am

Jeez, did anyone actually read the "article"? Stop guessing, it's all written! She clearly did it intentionally because she was being detained after landing, waiting for authorities due to her unruly behavior during the flight.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

buzzard302

Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:17 am

HighFlyerIT wrote:
Jeez, did anyone actually read the "article"? Stop guessing, it's all written! She clearly did it intentionally because she was being detained after landing, waiting for authorities due to her unruly behavior during the flight.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

The way I read it, she asked to use the restroom first and they denied her due to re-fueling. So she squatted and peed on the floor. Then they called authorities. Maybe I read it wrong.

In any case, passengers should be able to use the restroom at all times other than take off and landing. Sometimes people have medical needs and an urgency cannot wait. Or she was just drunk, that could be another reason.

Alphazone

Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:19 am

The real question is, which aircraft was it?

22 July 2018 W61302 HA-LXK returned to LTN without delay.
N664US The Spirit of Beijing
N670US World Plane - 50 Years Bridging the Pacific / The Alliance Spirit
N671US City of Detroit
N673US City of Tokyo
N674US City of Shanghai
N675NW Spirit of the Northwest People

speedbird52

Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:25 am

Hot.

brissypete

Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:48 am

Not quite the same but on a SQ flight departing SIN bound for BNE an older man decided to go to the loo while taxiing (we were on the cross taxiway past T1 so not far from the runway) I was just behind the exit row facing toilets, as soon as I saw him I alerted the crew member sitting at the door who facing back couldn't see him. He was told to return to his seat but replied its an emergency and I'll p*ss on the floor otherwise. Crew member phoned flight deck and we held briefly till he finished before continuing to departure.

It could have been a serious incident if nobody had seen him.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

Revelation

Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:21 am

stratosphere wrote:
Can just imagine what goes on during a SCAT airlines flight

Ahh, so you're the one who went there first? :biggrin:
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

DL717

Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:21 am

Didn’t know they offered golden showers on a plane, I mean, the 787 shower option was pretty cool, but now this?
Funny. It only took one pandemic for those who argue endlessly about natural selection to stop believing in natural selection.

VS11

Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:55 am

It could be a new revenue stream from Wizz - for an extra fee you get to whizz anytime anywhere in the aircraft...

BobbyPSP

Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:13 am

yowza wrote:
CAN YOU PLEASE MARK THE LINK AS NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

Really. Why?

JoeCanuck

Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:20 am

Not safe for work if you're a flight attendant.
What the...?

jman

Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:29 am

there are certain requirements involved if your using the lavatory on the aircraft whilst refuelling that must be adhered to for the safety of people other than the person that decided not to go whilst in the terminal. Sometimes it is easier to just tell them no, as this is a contributing factor as to why flights are delayed leaving. it has nothing to do with if there is a fire all of a sudden. if your in the toilet and we have to evacuate, too bad, you stay put and become one of the last people off the plane. it is one of the biggest pet peeves cabin crew have about passengers

yowza

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:17 am

BobbyPSP wrote:
yowza wrote:
CAN YOU PLEASE MARK THE LINK AS NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

Really. Why?

Topless women may fly at your workplace but mine is rather more conservative.

YOWza

Alphazone

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:20 am

Alphazone wrote:
The real question is, which aircraft was it?

22 July 2018 W61302 HA-LXK returned to LTN without delay.

Lol, I mixed something up.
N664US The Spirit of Beijing
N670US World Plane - 50 Years Bridging the Pacific / The Alliance Spirit
N671US City of Detroit
N673US City of Tokyo
N674US City of Shanghai
N675NW Spirit of the Northwest People

brucetiki

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:53 am

stratosphere wrote:

I've heard it's a pretty crappy experience
The early bird catches the worm, the late bird will be featured on a You Tube video

brucetiki

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:56 am

SCQ83 wrote:
NYPECO wrote:
That website is painful to look at.

Britain's favourite "newspaper"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6087997/t ... 33million/

Toilet paper more like it :D
The early bird catches the worm, the late bird will be featured on a You Tube video

ODwyerPW

Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:58 am

stratosphere wrote:

You win the Internet today!! Awesome.
learning never stops.

sailas

Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:39 am

trnswrld wrote:
Only in Europe.

Would you care to expand as to why this would only happen in Europe (you do know Europe is made up of 50 countries)?
Airlines been on: AY, LX, SR, OS, SK, KF, EZY, FR, BA, LH, AF, TG, DC, FC, TK, KL, BT, CX, QR

BAeRJ100

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:29 am

Ryga wrote:
skipness1E wrote:
You can't use the bathroom during refuelling? I didn't know that

As crew myself, passengers are allowed to use the toilet during all phases of the flight (obviously not take off and landing)...

So I find this strange and have never heard of an airline that does this.

I'm cabin crew in Australia, and it's a rule at the airline I work for. The refuelling announcement we make specifically says "the toilets are not to be used at this time".
B737/738/739/744ER/752/753/763/77L/77W/788/789
A223/320/321/332/333/346/359/388
MD82/MD88/717/F100/RJ85/RJ100/146-100/200/300
E175/190/CRJ700/900

kelval

Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:47 am

ASFlyer wrote:
I'm a little shocked at the number of people defending this behavior. Next time you walk into a filthy bathroom on a plane with pee on the floor, don't complain to the cabin crew - it was someone's basic human function. Maybe they couldn't aim properly. I would also remind everyone here that shes basically peeing in the kitchen. Think about THAT next time you're anxious to eat or drink on a plane. To those that think this is a common occurrence, I have not seen this happen in 30+ years in the airline biz. It's a new one for me. But don't complain next time you get on a nasty plane - someone probably had a "basic human function" before you got there. It happens, right? Wow - we'll make excuses for anyone for anything these days, won't we?

You're comparing apples and oranges.
No excuse for the disgusting people that don't aim or, worse, pee/shit on the floor on purpose.
When the WC door is closed on purpose, it's a whole different story. As many have stated, the article is too unclear about the real reasons why she chose to pee there (unruly/drunk, or on the contrary flight attendants keeping the door closed forever, or could even be worse, a case of urinary infection (I dare you to hold it in in that case)). It could be anything.

skipness1E

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:00 am

Still not clear as to why it's not allowed to go for a pee while the aircraft is being refuelled. The only PA I usually here is the one that says seatbelts off.

Ryga

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:14 am

F27500 wrote:
ASFlyer wrote:

Don't blame the cabin crew? Many airlines consider it their job to check the lavs and make certain they are tidied up. You have to clean up some pee? To bad. You're a "cabin attendant" .. and the lav is part of the cabin, like it or not.

There are gloves and clean up kits for just this sort of thing.

As a food handler, certainly not! Anything to do with bodily fluids (other than sick, and some people won’t even touch that), is nothing to do with us. There certainly are not “kits” either to be cleaning up peoples urine. If the toilet is a state, it’ll get closed off till landing.
AA AM BA BM BY DP DY EK MH PG RJ TK U2 VS Y2 ZB Z2 5J 9W

738 752 762ER/3ER 77W 788/9
A319/20/21 A332/3
E190
ATR 72-600
Jetstream 32
CRJ200ER

JannEejit

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:14 am

skipness1E wrote:
Still not clear as to why it's not allowed to go for a pee while the aircraft is being refuelled. The only PA I usually here is the one that says seatbelts off.

Well obviously it's in case the refuelling crew mix up the fuel pipe with the refuse pipe and end up giving the toilet dwelling passenger a dangerous mix of volatile fumes ! :lol:

Ryga

Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:17 am

skipness1E wrote:

My airline does not stop people from going to the toilet, however I spoke to a friend from EasyJet who said that this is a rule they “should” be implementing but often isn’t. The rule is there because if there is a fuel spillage this will then lead to a rapid disembarkation, and you don’t need people in the toilet starting or half way through their business when you’re trying to get them off the aircraft.
AA AM BA BM BY DP DY EK MH PG RJ TK U2 VS Y2 ZB Z2 5J 9W

738 752 762ER/3ER 77W 788/9
A319/20/21 A332/3
E190
ATR 72-600
Jetstream 32
CRJ200ER

Freshside3

Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:26 am

stratosphere wrote: