JRadier

Re: Jet Airways: reports cash running out

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:06 pm

AMS-YYZ also going to be cancelled within the next few days according to a 9W press release

https://www.luchtvaartnieuws.nl/nieuws/ ... ol-toronto

21pilots

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:12 pm

Are there any signals they can turn this situation around or is it a matter of time before they'll go belly-up?

dtw2hyd

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:14 pm

NDTV is reporting all international flights are canceled.

behramjee

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:17 pm

As per gds system, Jet Airways suspends all Toronto Amsterdam London Singapore and Paris flights effective tomorrow April 12

jensona6

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:32 pm

This just came in, the list of cancelled flights for tommorow
On 12th Apr 2019
1. 9W 120/119 BOM/LHR/BOM
2. 9W 234 DEL/AMS
3. 9W232/231 BOM/AMS/BOM
4. 9W 124/123 BOM/CDG/BOM
5. 9W 118/117 BOM/LHR/BOM
6. 9W 122/121 DEL/LHR/DEL
7. 9W 235 AMS/BLR

unrave

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:49 pm

CaliguyNYC wrote:

They've basically shut down all domestic flights. I don't think elections is the reason anymore - sorry. Jet failed, all of India knows it and moved on. If it was about the elections, the banks would have released the bridge loan while the sale process continued so that Jet could keep the facade alive. They didn't and Jet shut down. Operating 7 flights to the EU or whatever doesn't help in the elections. Also, I really don't think Modi is losing one vote over Jet. Not one. Aside for the banks, the GOI has an interest in not having Jet fail because of jobs and just the general health of the Indian economy (which is a great goal). If Jet totally fails, the money the Indian banks and investors lose are all for not - meaning nothing of value was saved - you rarely see this type of value destruction even in failed businesses. To me, the biggest govt employee that looks bad is the head of the SBI. He basically couldn't prevent the banks' investments from tanking. That is the big govt failure. He should lose his job if the banks need to write off $1B or whatever. SBI should have had a restructuring plan that at least came close to what the market (read new purchaser) wanted. Instead, they seem to have been doing nothing while the Goyal/Etihad drama was going on. Remember all debtors/investors have a huge incentive to save Jet. This has always been about more than Goyal/Etihad.

So banks should keep throwing good money over bad? That is your idea?
Denial of racism is as egregious as racism itself

AI

Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Surely “This is the end”.

unrave

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:03 pm

dtw2hyd wrote:
NDTV is reporting all international flights are canceled.

Are you sure that is not just a PR hatchet job?

blr380

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Per Flightaware: Only 8 birds are currently in the air.
https://flightaware.com/live/fleet/JAI

None of the int'l flights are scheduled for April 12th and almost all domestic flights are cancelled. I guess the end is close....

behramjee

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:18 pm

blr380 wrote:

None of the int'l flights are scheduled for April 12th and almost all domestic flights are cancelled. I guess the end is close....

Update as per Sabre GDS system is as follows:

i. AMS-YYZ + MAA-CDG + BOM-SIN/CMB/HKG + DEL-HKG are showing as being permanently suspended

ii. LHR-DEL/BOM + AMS-DEL/BOM/BLR are showing re-opened for sale effective 19APR only for the time being.

iii. BOM-CDG is showing closed for sale from tomorrow till 11JUN only

edealinfo

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:22 pm

anshabhi

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Is Naresh Goyal still in India?

panamair

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:34 pm

unrave wrote:

No, but then they should have at least been forthright about it and said that they would not release any funds and start bankruptcy proceedings, etc. Instead, they strung the employees and others along, given them 'false hope', continuing to waste resources and decrease the value of whatever remained of Jet...

Phosphorus

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:37 pm

blr380 wrote:

Anyone with outstanding claims against Jet, outside of India, better head to LHR with court papers in their hand, now.
Tomorrow might be too late, apparently.

A "PR hatchet job" alright...
AN4 A40 L4T TU3 TU5 IL6 ILW I93 F50 F70 100 146 ARJ AT7 DH4 L10 CRJ ERJ E90 E95 DC-9 MD-8X YK4 YK2 SF3 S20 319 320 321 332 333 343 346 722 732 733 734 735 73G 738 739 744 74M 757 767 777
Ceterum autem censeo, Moscovia esse delendam

CaliguyNYC

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm

unrave wrote:
CaliguyNYC wrote:

They've basically shut down all domestic flights. I don't think elections is the reason anymore - sorry. Jet failed, all of India knows it and moved on. If it was about the elections, the banks would have released the bridge loan while the sale process continued so that Jet could keep the facade alive. They didn't and Jet shut down. Operating 7 flights to the EU or whatever doesn't help in the elections. Also, I really don't think Modi is losing one vote over Jet. Not one. Aside for the banks, the GOI has an interest in not having Jet fail because of jobs and just the general health of the Indian economy (which is a great goal). If Jet totally fails, the money the Indian banks and investors lose are all for not - meaning nothing of value was saved - you rarely see this type of value destruction even in failed businesses. To me, the biggest govt employee that looks bad is the head of the SBI. He basically couldn't prevent the banks' investments from tanking. That is the big govt failure. He should lose his job if the banks need to write off $1B or whatever. SBI should have had a restructuring plan that at least came close to what the market (read new purchaser) wanted. Instead, they seem to have been doing nothing while the Goyal/Etihad drama was going on. Remember all debtors/investors have a huge incentive to save Jet. This has always been about more than Goyal/Etihad.

For the hundredth time, no, they should be focused liquidating Jet before it is destroyed. That is how this works. I get it that you want Jet fully wound down, hate BOM blah blah blah. But whatever the 9W planes and slots and network are worth - $100M, $500M, $1. It should be sold as assets at least (which means free of all debt). Look at FlyBe and the Virgin deal. Pan Am was sold off in pieces as was Air Berlin. When banks foreclose on a house, they usually sell it for a loss. The new buyer isn't to responsible for the old mortgage. They could at least do that with Jet. And maybe that is what will happen through the EOI. Just confusing because the stock price isn't tanking - which it should.

avier

Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:48 pm

panamair wrote:
unrave wrote:

No, but then they should have at least been forthright about it and said that they would not release any funds and start bankruptcy proceedings, etc. Instead, they strung the employees and others along, given them 'false hope', continuing to waste resources and decrease the value of whatever remained of Jet...

That's exactly what even EY should have done more than eight months back i.e made the decision to not support Jet anymore and asked for an exit allowing the promoter to look for a new investor. But no, EY played around all this while and destroyed the value of the airline. They did the same thing at the other airlines that went bust in their hands.
Now the lenders are playing along. They all lose in the end though.

lightsaber

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:31 pm

avier wrote:
panamair wrote:
unrave wrote:

That's exactly what even EY should have done more than eight months back i.e made the decision to not support Jet anymore and asked for an exit allowing the promoter to look for a new investor. But no, EY played around all this while and destroyed the value of the airline. They did the same thing at the other airlines that went bust in their hands.
Now the lenders are playing along. They all lose in the end though.

How did a minority shareholder destroy the value? EY wanted reform, without Goyal. Yes, EY invested poorly. But it is trivial to reform a company around a minority shareholder. In particular with Goyal holding 51%.

This is a political mess. The Indian bankruptcy process doesn't work. New laws are needed. Bankruptcy must be declared earlier with a fast process to reform companies.

I'm shocked equity holders count for anything right now. The advantage of the US system is the get a penny or two per share a d are other done.

Delaying acknowledgement of the obvious doomed employees.

Lightsaber
IM messages to mods on warnings and bans will be ignored and nasty ones will result in a ban.

edealinfo

Re: Jet Airways Latest Developments Discussion Thread

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:39 pm

1. Reports indicate that Naresh will place a bid on the airline.

2. Reports indicate that the deadline was extended to pursuade Etihad to bid and the other bidders so far are “non serious” bidders (how dare they insult me in the media!)

lightsaber

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Wow...
3,500 crore owed passengers due to cancellations.
A day without international opperations.
Ten more aircraft grounded.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/busines ... 63162.html

3+ months of unpaid salary and dues.
5+ months of unpaid leases.

Banks unwilling to take a haircut.

It will cost 6,000+ crore just to fly again! Or, any investment less than $2.2 billion USD just won't matter. I cannot envision that Jet today is worth that. Not when they must get sales costs down to industry norms and take on the current competition.

I early in this thread predicted Jet's fate would be known prior to the election.

We're discussing amount ourselves a dead company. It is time to accept that. Trying to revive it now is futile.

Will they have any opperating flights election day?

Lightsaber

Late edit:
Derigistrations progressing:
7 deregistered, 13 more in work. It is my understanding aircraft must be grounded for some time before the deregister process starts:

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/artic ... 7s-457393/
IM messages to mods on warnings and bans will be ignored and nasty ones will result in a ban.

ikolkyo

Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:47 pm

Time is ticking for these guys....

CaliguyNYC

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:24 pm

lightsaber wrote:
Wow...
3,500 crore owed passengers due to cancellations.
A day without international opperations.
Ten more aircraft grounded.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/busines ... 63162.html

3+ months of unpaid salary and dues.
5+ months of unpaid leases.

Banks unwilling to take a haircut.

It will cost 6,000+ crore just to fly again! Or, any investment less than $2.2 billion USD just won't matter. I cannot envision that Jet today is worth that. Not when they must get sales costs down to industry norms and take on the current competition.

I early in this thread predicted Jet's fate would be known prior to the election.

We're discussing amount ourselves a dead company. It is time to accept that. Trying to revive it now is futile.

Will they have any opperating flights election day?

Lightsaber

Late edit:
Derigistrations progressing:
7 deregistered, 13 more in work. It is my understanding aircraft must be grounded for some time before the deregister process starts:

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/artic ... 7s-457393/

Yup as I've said, old Jet is dead. They just should sell off what they can (including the Jet name) and move on. I am so surprised they have not. Jet employees won't get anything nor will equity holders. Unless India bans asset liquidation when loans are defaulted, I don't know what they are waiting for. Why would anyone take on the debt. Better to buy the planes, name and slots and start afresh. Or maybe that was the plan all along. That would explain why they kept flying and selling tickets. No pax will see a refund because the banks take it first (unless cc payment in the last 60 days???). Without a proper bankruptcy law, I guess you basically have to kill the company and then buy up the pieces. Sad if true, but that is what it looks like. Btw it would be crazy if Goyal was the highest bidder for the pieces.

DL is going to have a ton of rebooking to handle. I wonder if KLM goes daily AMS-BOM and VS starts LHR-BOM again. I have three tickets I need to rebook but DL hasn't flagged the flights as cancelled yet. So can't do anything.

bennett123

Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:31 pm

Strangely, FR24 shows VT-JBC still flying on 10 April.

TC957

Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:03 pm

Clearly, no lessons from Kingfisher's demise have been learned by Jet.
The airline just seems to have capitulated into a black hole of mismanagement.

76er

Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:12 pm

CaliguyNYC wrote:
I wonder if KLM goes daily AMS-BOM

KL does not have any planes to spare.

CaliguyNYC

Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 pm

76er wrote:
CaliguyNYC wrote:

Even if they shuffled flights (meaning metal) with DL? DL/AF/KL will be losing tons of feed. From BOM alone they will be down to 10 flights to their EU hubs from 38. 14 less from DEL and 7 less from BLR and no flights to MAA. Call it 65/70 percent went on to the US (LHR will have more O&D).

davidjohnson6

Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:29 pm

How much longer will Jet continue to fly ? I can't see them lasting unti the end of the election period on 19 May and I very much doubt that anyone for whom Jet is sufficiently important to influence their vote believes Jet will be flying long term

Is there anything that forces Jet to declare bankruptcy / insolvency, or could they in theory continue as a non-bankrupt company but with all their aircraft grounded ? Can creditors apply to the courts in India for a judge to order the company to cease operating or appoint administrators to take over from the existing board of directors ?
At what point does the DGCA step in and cancel Jet's AOC ? They are looking a bit foolish by now for not doing anything about the situation.

Based on the last few days, I'm guessing that maybe Saturday, Jet will cease to exist as a functioning airline

CPS001

Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:57 pm

76er wrote:
CaliguyNYC wrote:

KL will operate the 787-10 to DEL and BOM from winter.

dtw2hyd

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:25 pm

davidjohnson6 wrote:
At what point does the DGCA step in and cancel Jet's AOC ?

AOCs don't get cancelled just because airline suspends commercial operations. If I am not mistaken, JetLite has been operating just one frame for quite some time.

davidjohnson6

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:34 pm

AOCs can be cancelled if the aviation regulator believes an airline hasn't got enough money to pay (or is not willing to pay) for proper maintenance of aircraft. If an airline can't afford to pay its ordinary bills (eg salaries, leasing companies, fuel, etc) then the one starts to wonder if they can afford aircraft maintenance

edealinfo

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:43 pm

Business Standard is reporting that Etihad finally submitted a response to the EOI , and that an attempt is being made (not clear by whom) to get Etihad, NIIF and TPG, to jointly send a binding bid by the end of the month.

separately, my opinion is that if Etihad invests, we will have daily flights from 20 cities in India feeding the AUH hub. Maybe starting from a clean state is good for Etihad.

Separately, reports indicated that Naresh Goyal may also bid, individually. This is puzzling to me because it is his own pledged shares that is up for sale, isn’t it? Can someone with investment banking knowledge explain the logic, if any ?

edealinfo

Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:47 pm

I don’t appreciate the title of the thread being changed from “Jet Airways reports cash running out” to something else. That was title we were used to seeing for the last 6 months!

edealinfo

Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:38 pm

1. Assuming Jet gets a new life with Etihad at the end of this month, where will it get the aircraft from? by that time, lessors would have already pulled all their aircraft,

2. why dis Jet collapse, so fast in the past 2 to 3 weeks when prior to that it managed to chug along sunset cash problems first surfaced in Aug 2018. What was the cause of the hard landing?
3. at what point since Aug 2018, would Naresh have got the best bang for his. Buck had he gracefully sold out?
4. Why is Jet stock price over Rs 250 when it is out of cash and is grounded. It just defies logic. what kind of upside can one possibly see buying the stock at this price?

edealinfo

Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:52 am

Jet Pilots Reaffirm April 15 Strike Call; Will Dress in Full Uniform for Made-for-TV Event

"The Jet Airways pilots’ union on Thursday reiterated that the collective decision to go on a strike from April 15, if pending dues are not paid, stands. In a late night communication to its 1,100 members, the National Aviators Guild (NAG) requested all pilots to gather at Siroya Centre, the airline headquarters in Mumbai, on April 15 in full uniform."

https://www.thehindu.com/business/Indus ... epage=true

edealinfo

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:25 am

Tata Sons, Singapore Airlines pump in ₹900 crore into Vistara

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news ... 41065.html

unrave

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:43 am

dtw2hyd wrote:
AOCs don't get cancelled just because airline suspends commercial operations. If I am not mistaken, JetLite has been operating just one frame for quite some time.

Narrator: AoCs get suspended after an airline suspends operations

lightsaber

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:21 am

edealinfo wrote:
1. Assuming Jet gets a new life with Etihad at the end of this month, where will it get the aircraft from? by that time, lessors would have already pulled all their aircraft,

2. why dis Jet collapse, so fast in the past 2 to 3 weeks when prior to that it managed to chug along sunset cash problems first surfaced in Aug 2018. What was the cause of the hard landing?
3. at what point since Aug 2018, would Naresh have got the best bang for his. Buck had he gracefully sold out?
4. Why is Jet stock price over Rs 250 when it is out of cash and is grounded. It just defies logic. what kind of upside can one possibly see buying the stock at this price?

1. I do not know.
2. Jet was sustained on promises that ceased to be believed. Vendors/Leasors let past due slide until they noticed no one was believing anymore. Goyal did a great job keeping unpaid services going, until people wanted to be paid (the 1,500 crore).
3. October 2018 or earlier.
4. The stock market is irrational in the short term. Long term it finds its value.

Lightsaber

lightsaber

Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:24 am

edealinfo wrote:

From your link
[I]
The equity infusion was to finance at least a threefold expansion in Vistara’s fleet by 2023 and to move “faster towards a break-even by enhancing its economies of scale", said a top official at Vistara.

[\i]
Well, that tells us which direction Tata tacked (away from Jet). Vistara is now well funded.

Lightsaber

edealinfo

Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:14 am

lightsaber wrote:
edealinfo wrote:

From your link
[I]
The equity infusion was to finance at least a threefold expansion in Vistara’s fleet by 2023 and to move “faster towards a break-even by enhancing its economies of scale", said a top official at Vistara.

[\i]
Well, that tells us which direction Tata tacked (away from Jet). Vistara is now well funded.

Lightsaber

Thanks for your previous responses to my questions.

With Vistara, their first plane from the new leases only arrives in June and they will get about 8 aircraft by the end of this calendar year. is this schedule too late to grab all the Mumbai and Delhi slots vacated by Jet. Wouldn’t Indigo just go after all the Jet vacated slots before competitors get them? presumably Indigo has more depth with access to aircraft and despite the pilot shortage, having enough scale, should give them a much better shot at grabbing slots than Vistara.

I am rooting for Vistara so India will at least have 1 hopefully VIABLE private sector full service airline

lutfi

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:25 am

I think the Vistara business model makes sense when they start flying internationally & medium/ long haul (B787) Even SQ don't bother having premium economy on their Silkair narrowbodies or regional A330/ B787. Personally I think 6E is better matching what the domestic market needs (schedule, reliability, reasonable prices)

avier

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:58 am

edealinfo wrote:

That's exactly what I've been wondering. If there's any sign or hope of this airline sticking around, I wonder who would want to lease their aircrafts to this airline considering they have ruined their reputation in the aircraft leasing market. If they get any life through EY, then EY would have to buy the aircrafts and lease it out to Jet.

anshabhi

Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:23 am

lightsaber wrote:
edealinfo wrote:

From your link
[I]

[\i]

Lightsaber

Also compare the scale of things, 900 crore is enough for UK to expand from 20 to 60 aircraft. While for 9W we are talking about atleast 6000 crore of debt.

You can literally build a new long haul Airline at half (or less) the cost of 9W's debt

Phosphorus

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:15 am

anshabhi wrote:

Also compare the scale of things, 900 crore is enough for UK to expand from 20 to 60 aircraft. While for 9W we are talking about atleast 6000 crore of debt.

You can literally build a new long haul Airline at half (or less) the cost of 9W's debt

And this is the crux of the matter. If existing brand is starting to become toxic in flying public's view, and you can make a fresh start cheaper than a rescue of an old, tainted brand, the business case for rescue is diminshed...
AN4 A40 L4T TU3 TU5 IL6 ILW I93 F50 F70 100 146 ARJ AT7 DH4 L10 CRJ ERJ E90 E95 DC-9 MD-8X YK4 YK2 SF3 S20 319 320 321 332 333 343 346 722 732 733 734 735 73G 738 739 744 74M 757 767 777
Ceterum autem censeo, Moscovia esse delendam

FB330

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:14 am

Does anyone know what % of tickets on those AMS/CDG flights are KL/AF tickets? I would suggest a reasonable proportion. Its one thing re-booking people domestically and re-reouting to Air India etc... but with likely thousands of AF/KL customers needing a new international flight to/from India in the coming days (at least), this could get quite interesting. Not to mention the knock on effects for onward North American connections.

Whilst KL probably doesn't have spare planes kicking around, I wonder if an upgauge is possible? In the summer season this year Delhi is daily on the 789 and Mumbai runs 3 times a week on a 789. Keep one of those retiring 747s a little longer?

unrave

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:15 am

CaliguyNYC wrote:

For the hundredth time, no, they should be focused liquidating Jet before it is destroyed. That is how this works. I get it that you want Jet fully wound down, hate BOM blah blah blah. But whatever the 9W planes and slots and network are worth - $100M, $500M, $1. It should be sold as assets at least (which means free of all debt). Look at FlyBe and the Virgin deal. Pan Am was sold off in pieces as was Air Berlin. When banks foreclose on a house, they usually sell it for a loss. The new buyer isn't to responsible for the old mortgage. They could at least do that with Jet. And maybe that is what will happen through the EOI. Just confusing because the stock price isn't tanking - which it should.

Liquidation is not something that happens overnight - even in Amreeka when companies fold liquidation of assets take months, if not years.

readytotaxi

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:36 am

Virgin Atlantic is offering a full refund, rebooking or reroute for bookings made with them.
https://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/tr ... ordParent1
you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!
Growing older, but not up.

SQ789

Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:50 am

Most International routes that was scheduled to resume soon will not resume according to routesonline.
If it's not Boeing, I'm not going!

lutfi

Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:35 am

FB330 wrote:
Does anyone know what % of tickets on those AMS/CDG flights are KL/AF tickets? I would suggest a reasonable proportion. Its one thing re-booking people domestically and re-reouting to Air India etc... but with likely thousands of AF/KL customers needing a new international flight to/from India in the coming days (at least), this could get quite interesting. Not to mention the knock on effects for onward North American connections.

Whilst KL probably doesn't have spare planes kicking around, I wonder if an upgauge is possible? In the summer season this year Delhi is daily on the 789 and Mumbai runs 3 times a week on a 789. Keep one of those retiring 747s a little longer?

See the VS notice. It is not that it will cost the marketing airline much (if anything) if the operating airline cancels. Even rebooking is 'subject to availability'. Any hotel costs etc are responsibility of Jet, not KL/AF (of course, good luck getting Jet to pay) It is why interline partners have been blase about continuing to sell Jet. There may be a reputational risk (why did you sell me a ticket on an airline that was so unstable?) but worst comes to worst - refund the ticket.

It gets interesting as last minute prices/ availability will be an issue over Easter anyway...

Boof02671

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:08 am

VTCIE

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:30 am

The impending demise of Jet Airways is also a crushing blow for Boeing. AI, inclusive of Air India Express, and SG will be the only two Boeing operators in the country until UK takes delivery of the 787. In the meantime Airbus will run away with the lead as far as short-haul aircraft are concerned.

But the collapse of Jet Airways also means that no Indian airline operates Airbus widebodies, which is a double-edged sword as regards Airbus’s dominance of the Indian market.
In grieving remembrance of the thousands of people who lost their lives on ET-AVJ, PK-LQP, XA-UHZ, S2-AGU, CP-2933, SU-GCC, EI-ETJ, D-AIPX, PK-AXC, 9M-MRD, VT-AXV and above all 9M-MRO, besides many more. Your deaths are not in vain. Safety first, always.

filipinoavgeek

Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:40 am

VTCIE wrote:
But the collapse of Jet Airways also means that no Indian airline operates Airbus widebodies, which is a double-edged sword as regards Airbus’s dominance of the Indian market.

Wasn't IndiGo planning to order some A330neos before? Or did that fall through or was just a rumor?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos