boilerla
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:30 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:59 am

Ya'll are acting like ANY airline is "bleading edge" with colors.

Anybody who's taken Marketing 101:
Purple = people equate with royalty, opulence
Blue = Most commonly chosen as "popular color", calming
Grey = Neutral, least likely to offend

VS, DL, UA--none of them did anything special. Nobody is copying anybody, they're all taking very commonly liked colors and using them to appease the most number of people.
 
Delta757MD88
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:46 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:43 am

They should have just called it Passport Plum :)
Flown on: MD-88/90 DC-9 717 737-7/8/900, 757-2/300, 767-3/400 777-200/300ER 787-9, E145/170/175, CRJ-100/200/700/900, A319/320 A333 A350 Q300/400.
 
aerokiwi
Posts: 2641
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2000 1:17 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:18 am

NYPECO wrote:
smi0006 wrote:
Can I ask, is the 787 style UA livery with the swoosh style cheatline being applied to any other fleet? A subtle but modern change.


It would be nice to have that with blue on the belly. Kinda wondered why Continental never had a blue belly and/or engines in the first place.


I think a blue belly would be a pretty dated look and make the aircraft look pretty "heavy". Blue engines would also be overdoing it. I look at Vietnam Airlines and they were so close but went overboard with their blue nacelles.

Believe the swoopy scheme is being used by the 787 and the MAX but not sure if there's a plan to adopt it more widely.

Honestly I like the original Continental livery and can live with the swoosh. Also gold and blue are very complementary. Adding hues of blues and purples etc seems pretty unnecessary. And if they're eliminating the gold, well... hmmmm.
 
iahcsr
Posts: 4777
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 1999 2:59 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:52 am

aerokiwi wrote:
NYPECO wrote:
smi0006 wrote:
Can I ask, is the 787 style UA livery with the swoosh style cheatline being applied to any other fleet? A subtle but modern change.


It would be nice to have that with blue on the belly. Kinda wondered why Continental never had a blue belly and/or engines in the first place.


I think a blue belly would be a pretty dated look and make the aircraft look pretty "heavy". Blue engines would also be overdoing it. I look at Vietnam Airlines and they were so close but went overboard with their blue nacelles.

Believe the swoopy scheme is being used by the 787 and the MAX but not sure if there's a plan to adopt it more widely.

Honestly I like the original Continental livery and can live with the swoosh. Also gold and blue are very complementary. Adding hues of blues and purples etc seems pretty unnecessary. And if they're eliminating the gold, well... hmmmm.

I expect the gold will be around for a few more years.. but only on the planes. Going forward I expect not to see it on any new UA branded items... I just hope marketing is very selective in the use of these new colors.
Working Hard, Flying Right Friendly....
 
Yonderlust
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:32 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:13 am

BoeingGuy wrote:
Yonderlust wrote:
dbo861 wrote:
Will this lead to a new livery?

God, let's hope! Of the 3 US legacy carriers, United and Delta need to do a 90° turn.


I’m with you on this one. There was a lot of criticism of AA’s new livery, but I think it’s by far the best of the US3. It has grown on me.

AS is the best livery in the US IMO. WN is so gaudy, it’s kind of cool.


Agreed. What I like most about AA is the "triple" logo: letter A, eagle and runway -- simple but clever. The tail is too busy, though. But I like the fuselage color and typeset.

I like the new dark color UA is introducing but they need a massive design reboot. That livery is dull. Every time I see Copa airlines I wish UA had chosen that one...it's only better by a hair.

Delta livery is super boring and so hard to read that murky red against the dark blue. They need a design enema. However, they are the only US3 to do consistent mass market tv ads and I believe that's what fueled their turn around in the past 7 years....remember how hated their customer service was last decade? The Donald Sutherland voiceovers and the brilliant video were an instant hit.
 
LawAndOrder
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:13 pm

PlanesNTrains wrote:
LawAndOrder wrote:
SFOtoORD wrote:

Not an employee. Just a person with common sense. It’s still just a color. Brands change palettes all the time. Every time they hire a new creative team or just when they need a refresh. Purple is purple. Enough said. Marketing teams love being written about. Puff piece of not.


Common sense huh. Common sense will tell you that brands dont just change colors all the time. Common sense is that your name says SFOtoOrd so chances are you are biased towards an airline or two. BTW being condescending doesn't change the importance of colors in branding.


Judging someone over a screen name, let alone dismissing their opinions because of it, sort of erodes your arguments. And you call him condescending?

FWIW, I’ve seen that colors come and colors go, and you see those colors resonate across brands. It isn’t like DL or VS or anyone else has dibs on them. It’s just what’s trendy.

I think that these threads sometimes are just an opportunity for people to make noise. And over a color, no less.


I judged why he dismissed my line of thinking because his name is sfo-ord (clearly united connection). If I’m just making noise about a color why is there a thread about it? Ok was I supposed to say “nice colors, I can’t wsit to see how United uses them!”. Isn’t this thread supposed to be to discuss the colors rationale and everything. We are acting like colors in brands don’t matter. So why did LH have to explain why they dropped yellow.

Condescending is when I make a comment with my opinion and a person attacks me for not having the same feelings. And even goes on to say I dint have common sense.
 
LawAndOrder
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:20 pm

SFOtoORD wrote:
LawAndOrder wrote:
SFOtoORD wrote:

Not an employee. Just a person with common sense. It’s still just a color. Brands change palettes all the time. Every time they hire a new creative team or just when they need a refresh. Purple is purple. Enough said. Marketing teams love being written about. Puff piece of not.


Common sense huh. Common sense will tell you that brands dont just change colors all the time. Common sense is that your name says SFOtoOrd so chances are you are biased towards an airline or two. BTW being condescending doesn't change the importance of colors in branding.


SFO and ORD are two big cities with airports where I fly a lot. Talk to any CMO about how often they make any change at all to their palettes and it’s likely at every 18-24 months. But sure keep hacking away at points that don’t exist and keep selling your UA stealing purple from DL theory.


Airlines don’t change palettes every 18 months lol. I don’t think UA stole purple I never said that. Seems like your creating an argument that I am not involved. I laid out in my first comment the similarities.

My marketing department haven’t changed its colors in almost 8 years. That’s why when a color was added it generated discussion like this. But I’ll digress sense I guess I am not to say a thing that challenges the new colors. Good luck to all, if anything atleast AS released their full brand at once and not just a color palette.
 
User avatar
Pellegrine
Posts: 2285
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:19 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Great color palette to work from.
oh boy, here we go!!!
 
SFOtoORD
Posts: 1092
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:26 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:03 am

boilerla wrote:
Ya'll are acting like ANY airline is "bleading edge" with colors.

Anybody who's taken Marketing 101:
Purple = people equate with royalty, opulence
Blue = Most commonly chosen as "popular color", calming
Grey = Neutral, least likely to offend

VS, DL, UA--none of them did anything special. Nobody is copying anybody, they're all taking very commonly liked colors and using them to appease the most number of people.


Agreed. No one breaking new ground here with the color purple. Pretty sure no one in the UA or DL marketing departments are thinking twice about a coincidence of secondary palette colors.
 
LawAndOrder
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:23 am

SFOtoORD wrote:
boilerla wrote:
Ya'll are acting like ANY airline is "bleading edge" with colors.

Anybody who's taken Marketing 101:
Purple = people equate with royalty, opulence
Blue = Most commonly chosen as "popular color", calming
Grey = Neutral, least likely to offend

VS, DL, UA--none of them did anything special. Nobody is copying anybody, they're all taking very commonly liked colors and using them to appease the most number of people.


Agreed. No one breaking new ground here with the color purple. Pretty sure no one in the UA or DL marketing departments are thinking twice about a coincidence of secondary palette colors.


DL is certainly trying to understand where UA is going. I do not think they are necessarily concerned but definetly caught their attention. So DL uses purple and airliners was in a uproar UA does it and its just another standard color. Got it. Seems like we will never agree so can we agree to disagree. Once again I’m excited to see how it’s used.
 
Coalways
Posts: 156
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:39 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:26 pm

These are a very nice color palettes Bravo United! I’m sure there crews are going to look stunning!
 
VC10er
Posts: 4068
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Actually, I would say that Thai was the first to BOLDLY use purple. I think Walter Landor launched that livery in the early 70’s- I can check.
The wonderful thing about the breakthrough Thai identity was the intent to give the airline a more female sensibility- gold, purple and magenta. The symbol is a stylized version of a woman’s traditional headdress (the pointed hat) but turned sideways to face moving forward. It’s one of my favorites of Walter’s brilliant imagination.
I have a friend who is a United FA. He’s quite young but he’s extremely tidy and handsome. Even the current UA uniform looks great on him, but MOSTLY because of how he wears it, and his impeccable grooming.
The issue will always be the unkempt looking FA’s. Yes, it’s great to be young and thin (I’m neither) but if the FA’s don’t groom themselves well and wear wrinkled pants, skirts, shirts or jackets- then no new uniform and colors will help.
I actually love the current United ties/scarves - the one with global city names as a pattern or the Regent stripes. When I see an FA, female or male dressed donning their uniforms with pride, I think they actually look good.
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
GSPSPOT
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:44 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:54 pm

LAXintl wrote:
For instance, new Premium Purple and Atlantic Amethyst can be seen in PremiumPlus seat

Image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfmlBPpUYAUcTm_.jpg

Not... a... fan. At all. I much prefer AA's charcoal seats with red accents.
Great Lakes, great life.
 
VC10er
Posts: 4068
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:24 pm

IMHO: United was bashed (still is) for never doing anything innovative- among many other things. Like, Love, Hate or Neutral, I think the purple is a good small thing. If that PE seat is comfortable, that’s a big good thing.
I follow UA and others on Instagram. Some comments are very positive or nice, most of it reads like Bernie Madoff’s Instagram posts!
The problem is that those who like or love United, those who are probably 1k or GS don’t go on and comment about how great something was.
UA is a WIP still. Time will tell if everything they are doing- especially the very premium heavy configured WBs - will change old minds, and capture new fliers (tomorrow’s business people for sure!)
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
Alias1024
Posts: 2533
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:13 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:09 pm

It’s a nice palette. Sort of a cross between Hawaiian and Alaska. It will be interesting to see what they do with them.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.
 
SheddingVortex
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:47 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:43 pm

I suspect that United is doing a visual livery / rebrand in slow motion. The standard way is to do a rebrand is to announce complete, top-down overhaul of the visual identity-- see Air Canada for example. In contrast, United is likely putting small changes in place, and probably has some general idea where it wants to go with the livery by using these colors; the fact that Gold/Yellow are eliminated is a good signal that they won't feature in the new livery.

My guess is that United is a little more cautious about the rebrand because they don't want to signal the massive change while customer experience is not yet "fixed". That, and managing customer expectations is critical-- they don't want another "Polaris" where they announced a top-down change but the implementation has been lagging (at least in the customers' eyes).
 
User avatar
adambrau
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:44 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Freshside3 wrote:
AaronPGH wrote:
There is no way United based purple off of Delta. Things like this are developed over years, not on whims.

But then again, UA has been known to not be the industry leader, and do copy-cat moves. So not a surprise, here, if they did.

However, they are in search of a unified identity, and purple was different than what anyone else had(up until the point Delta did it). Besides, it was a CO uniform color in the 80s-90s, of I recall correctly.


UA was the leader in the US aviation industry, it's just been such a long time that most people don't know.

Some factors that have tarnished the brand:

The Employee Stock Purchase debacle - 1994
Pilot Strike/Slowdown/SummerFrom Hell - Summer 2000
9/11
Longest US Airline bankruptcy reorganization Dec 9 2002 to February 1 2006
Botched merger with Continental in 2010 - Smisek fired for kowtowing to Port Authority "Chairman's flight" but not after several years of changes "we all loved".
PR disasters including broken guitar videos, the Dr Dao incident, etc.
pm CO/UA FA's still operate as separate work groups until October, so a very long and complex merger finally almost done.

It's actually a MIRACLE that UA is where it is today given 25 years of very strong headwinds. Nothing in life is certain, whether it is UA's next rebranding or WW3.

UA's been in the toilet for 25 years, further stymied by a huge huge turnover of CEO's. We have a history just as long as Delta, and although public perception has rightly made us "the airline everyone loves to hate", that only means we have a lot more upside going forward.

UA has contributed many innovations to aviation, as have Delta and American. United used to be just as smug as American or Delta when each was at it's best and kicking the completion. Just remember, nothing lasts forever. Like Narita. I get the sense that the days of UA following every DL move is a thing of the past. Rebranding or not, US and foreign travelers all benefit from domestic airlines that are delivering on all cylinders. It's not a zero sum game.

Just thought you might enjoy some historical perspective on United.

Adam
Let's keep the skies friendly.
 
mcdu
Posts: 1522
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:23 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:41 am

[threeid][/threeid]
GSPSPOT wrote:
LAXintl wrote:
For instance, new Premium Purple and Atlantic Amethyst can be seen in PremiumPlus seat

Image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfmlBPpUYAUcTm_.jpg

Not... a... fan. At all. I much prefer AA's charcoal seats with red accents.


What is truly brilliant about this is that if the seat color sways you to choose your travel you are free to do so. Many will choose loyalty programs, schedule, price but if color gets your business then AA is very lucky to have you.
 
VC10er
Posts: 4068
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:05 am

Rebranding in slow motion is a very interesting way of putting it!
Indeed UA has been making visual and experiential changes over the past few years- some quite big (Polaris) and the new white computer monitors and gate counters, new United Club design (new GS check-in Lounges are gorgeous) and narrow body enhancements, new F seats, and gate seating among others. As new aircraft arrive they are IMHO very beautiful (Eg; Polaris on the 77W) and soon 78Js and 737MAXs.
I see all the small details that their head of brand must be approving. Now these new colors.
This is why I do think there won’t be some huge change like Etihad - but something that will be enough to signal a “NEW UNITED” - which in my opinion is well underway and even felt already. But they can’t fix the branding without fixing the brand!
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
Chriswebb775
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:18 am

TSS wrote:
TheFlyingDisk wrote:
Yonderlust wrote:
God, let's hope! Of the 3 US legacy carriers, United and Delta need to do a 90° turn.


I honestly don't see anything wrong with DL's livery.

Except for how the all-red widget makes it look to the casual observer that DL is a subsidiary of Citgo Petroleum.

Image

Image

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
UA's may require some sprucing up, but nothing as drastic as a livery change.

Especially since UA only recently got all their aircraft into one unified livery.



At a meeting in atlanta the rumor is the red widget will go at some point .the only reason it's read was due to northwest .
9207DA
 
0newair0
Posts: 357
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:21 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:24 am

Chriswebb775 wrote:
TSS wrote:
TheFlyingDisk wrote:

I honestly don't see anything wrong with DL's livery.

Except for how the all-red widget makes it look to the casual observer that DL is a subsidiary of Citgo Petroleum.

Image

Image

TheFlyingDisk wrote:
UA's may require some sprucing up, but nothing as drastic as a livery change.

Especially since UA only recently got all their aircraft into one unified livery.



At a meeting in atlanta the rumor is the red widget will go at some point .the only reason it's read was due to northwest .


What meeting did you hear that in?
That's not how this works! That's not how any of this works!
 
ord
Posts: 1403
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 1999 10:34 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:18 am

Chriswebb775 wrote:
At a meeting in atlanta the rumor is the red widget will go at some point .the only reason it's read was due to northwest .


There is no correlation between Delta's red logo and Northwest. The red logo and new livery were unveiled in April 2007 (and in development long before that), while the Northwest merger announcement was a year later in April 2008.
 
tpaewr
Posts: 697
Joined: Sat May 19, 2001 9:01 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:06 am

ord wrote:
Chriswebb775 wrote:
At a meeting in atlanta the rumor is the red widget will go at some point .the only reason it's read was due to northwest .


There is no correlation between Delta's red logo and Northwest. The red logo and new livery were unveiled in April 2007 (and in development long before that), while the Northwest merger announcement was a year later in April 2008.




It was all a pre-planned plot like the new AA logo was based off US flag livery.

Also the Earth is flat and other random conspiracy theories
 
GSPSPOT
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2003 1:44 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:57 pm

mcdu wrote:
[threeid][/threeid]
GSPSPOT wrote:
LAXintl wrote:
For instance, new Premium Purple and Atlantic Amethyst can be seen in PremiumPlus seat

Image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfmlBPpUYAUcTm_.jpg

Not... a... fan. At all. I much prefer AA's charcoal seats with red accents.


What is truly brilliant about this is that if the seat color sways you to choose your travel you are free to do so. Many will choose loyalty programs, schedule, price but if color gets your business then AA is very lucky to have you.

Chill out dude, just expressing an opinion about color. Wow.
Great Lakes, great life.
 
Prost
Posts: 2419
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:04 pm

I was expecting some fantasy liveries using the new colors.
 
User avatar
LAXintl
Topic Author
Posts: 23724
Joined: Wed May 24, 2000 12:12 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:34 pm

New color palette making it to uniforms:

Beginning Oct. 1, to ensure the International Purser is easily identifiable, females will wear a purple uniform scarf and males a purple uniform tie. We worked with Procurement and Brooks Brothers to identify options that fit into United’s updated brand and color palette. In May, working with AFA, we surveyed International Service Managers and Qualified Pursers on what color tie/scarf they would like, which is how we arrived at purple.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California
 
LawAndOrder
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:40 pm

LAXintl wrote:
New color palette making it to uniforms:

Beginning Oct. 1, to ensure the International Purser is easily identifiable, females will wear a purple uniform scarf and males a purple uniform tie. We worked with Procurement and Brooks Brothers to identify options that fit into United’s updated brand and color palette. In May, working with AFA, we surveyed International Service Managers and Qualified Pursers on what color tie/scarf they would like, which is how we arrived at purple.


Am I the only one that finds this hilarious? I know we say color is just a color but when your direct competitor comes out with an entire uniform in a color.

Then a couple months after you the competitor releases UA surveyed their employees and of all the color they said yep we got it passport plum?

DL fans: Queue the it doesn’t go with their branding interiors and such
UA fans: but we added purple to our official colors
Dl fans: Delta added it to their official colors to they just didn’t announce it
UA fan: well that’s different they should have shown how they plan to use purple
DL: what about the purple purses, dressed, scarves, ties, sweaters, pants
UA: we have a purple head rest on a animation
Me: looks at DL looks at UA guess purple is the new blue
 
SFOtoORD
Posts: 1092
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:26 am

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:32 am

LawAndOrder wrote:
LAXintl wrote:
New color palette making it to uniforms:

Beginning Oct. 1, to ensure the International Purser is easily identifiable, females will wear a purple uniform scarf and males a purple uniform tie. We worked with Procurement and Brooks Brothers to identify options that fit into United’s updated brand and color palette. In May, working with AFA, we surveyed International Service Managers and Qualified Pursers on what color tie/scarf they would like, which is how we arrived at purple.


Am I the only one that finds this hilarious? I know we say color is just a color but when your direct competitor comes out with an entire uniform in a color.

Then a couple months after you the competitor releases UA surveyed their employees and of all the color they said yep we got it passport plum?

DL fans: Queue the it doesn’t go with their branding interiors and such
UA fans: but we added purple to our official colors
Dl fans: Delta added it to their official colors to they just didn’t announce it
UA fan: well that’s different they should have shown how they plan to use purple
DL: what about the purple purses, dressed, scarves, ties, sweaters, pants
UA: we have a purple head rest on a animation
Me: looks at DL looks at UA guess purple is the new blue


Much ado about nothing.
 
TSS
Posts: 3228
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:52 pm

Re: United updating brand with new colors

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:39 am

Chriswebb775 wrote:
TSS wrote:
TheFlyingDisk wrote:

I honestly don't see anything wrong with DL's livery.

Except for how the all-red widget makes it look to the casual observer that DL is a subsidiary of Citgo Petroleum.


At a meeting in Atlanta the rumor is the red widget will go at some point.

If that's true, then "Bravo!". A return to blue over red on the widget might be nice, but since everything else is primarily blue red over blue could provide a nice balance as well.

Chriswebb775 wrote:
The only reason it's red was due to Northwest.

The all-red widget coupled with the fact that the widget points to the northwest caused a lot of rumor and speculation when the new livery debuted in 2007, all of which seemingly got confirmed when Delta's merger with Northwest Airlines was announced in 2008. Was Delta giving us a hint a year before the merger was officially announced? I think so, but others did and do strenuously disagree.
Able to kill active threads stone dead with a single post!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos