kaitak
Topic Author

Irish 10/18: Fourth quarter flying

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:49 pm

Good evening folks and welcome to yet another month of Irish aviation.

September has (apart from Storm Ali) been a pretty good month in Irish aviation - lots of positive news, growth and again, another safe month for all travellers - long may that continue.

Some highlights from September:
- New t/a routes announced for EI: Montreal and Minneapolis
- New FR routes: Cork to Budapest (summer only), Malta and Naples; Dublin to Cagliari
- Norwegian quits BFS ... BFS hires to North Korean state media to draft reply (or someone with equal ability for tact)
- Norwegian announces 250k pax carried at DUB and commits to further expansion
- Major expansion of DUB, with €900m committed to new piers and parking stands; further details expected in October
- FR still facing industrial action in Europe
- TAP adds DUB to network
- FR introduces more new 737s, including a record (for FR) four in one day.
- Oh, there was something else ... what was it again?

Ah yes ... Aer Lingus introducing a new brand in January!

Should be a very interesting month ahead ...

Here's a link to the last thread, should anyone wish to refer back: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1402839&start=350

eidvm

Re: Irish 10/18: Fourth quarter flying

Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:58 pm

eirflot wrote:
How do you have a shortage of A330 pilots? EI don't make mistakes like that? Or do they?

From what I heard there wasn't enough pilots available to be rostered as reserves so when some got sick they weren't able to crew all the flights without rearranging all the pilots they had remaining onto different flights which caused the delays and had to cancel the SNN-JFK flight in order to use that aircraft to cover the EI109. Down to pilot numbers being cut to the bare minimum in order to keep control on costs and increase profits.

dergay

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:05 pm

"Thanks for the information. It is definitely a costly inconvenience for the airline, not only in SNN but at DUB too for the other passengers who were meant to be on the EI109 but because of the downgrade, they would also have to be re-accommodated. I'd say once the quieter winter schedule commences there will be less of this disruption, which will be no harm because it definitely isn't good for business!"

This is rather condescending - surely the importance is more for the passengers (guests in Aer Lingus speak), than for the airline! Hopefully if the reduction in passenger numbers occurs, it will be brought about by seasonal disruptions, rather than the concept that the inconvenience is to the airline rather than the passengers (guests). Whose money pays the wages of the crew and thus ultimately profitability of the airline...……...
Flown on A300,A310,A318,A319,A320,A321,A330,B707,B720,B727,B737,B747,B757,B767,L382,L1011,C5,DC-3,DC8,

eirflot

Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:26 pm

It should be obvious that the passengers are at the bottom of the pecking order. Every week it seems to be a requirement to keep staff happy at the inconvenience of the paying public - it's everywhere at the moment. I was not aware that EI were running so close to the bone on pilot numbers - doesn't gel with what I've heard. Remember that IALPA agreed to an intake of 100 qualified pilots recently and there are the cadets at various training levels.

JAmie2k9

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:04 pm

They shouldn’t be short of pilots, interesting to see if there is any truth in it over the next while. Might be a major roster screw up like Ryanair!

Going back to spare aircraft they had plans this year but as discussed they couldn’t accept it. I have heard they have extra aircraft for next year but remains to be seen if one goes as a spare but with 20+ long haul aircraft something has to give...

EINA320

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:18 pm

dergay wrote:
"Thanks for the information. It is definitely a costly inconvenience for the airline, not only in SNN but at DUB too for the other passengers who were meant to be on the EI109 but because of the downgrade, they would also have to be re-accommodated. I'd say once the quieter winter schedule commences there will be less of this disruption, which will be no harm because it definitely isn't good for business!"

This is rather condescending - surely the importance is more for the passengers (guests in Aer Lingus speak), than for the airline! Hopefully if the reduction in passenger numbers occurs, it will be brought about by seasonal disruptions, rather than the concept that the inconvenience is to the airline rather than the passengers (guests). Whose money pays the wages of the crew and thus ultimately profitability of the airline...……...

It is an inconvenience for the airline that they may have brought on themselves either by cost cutting measures or by something unforeseen like crew illness or mechanical issues with an aircraft, that have been previously discussed. It is, of course an inconvenience for the passengers in the sense of having their travel plans disrupted and it is the responsibility of the airline to rightfully re-accommodate, in this case, hundreds of passengers on partner airlines to get them to their final destination with minimum disruption.The welfare of their 'guests' should most definitely be the main priority of the airline.

planemanofnz

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Such a shame re BFS - will we ever see a carrier make T/A ex-BFS/BHD work? WestJet?

Will Brexit encourage a new flight, as it'll probably be harder to cross the border to DUB?

Cheers,

C.

BrianDromey

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:27 pm

The pattern of cancelling an SNN flight and positioning to DUB is interesting, but must be more financially rewarding for the company. I can't see why EI would disrupt flights at SNN and open themselves up to two sets of disrupted passengers? I don't think there is much difference in EU261 requirements between Involuntary denial of bonding and short-notice cancellation.

Does anyone know what the average take-up of EU261 compensation is? I wonder if this varies by airport and if that plays into decisions.

JAmie2k9 wrote:
They shouldn’t be short of pilots, interesting to see if there is any truth in it over the next while. Might be a major roster screw up like Ryanair!

Going back to spare aircraft they had plans this year but as discussed they couldn’t accept it. I have heard they have extra aircraft for next year but remains to be seen if one goes as a spare but with 20+ long haul aircraft something has to give...

I think we've been here before, although it might have been short-haul or Ryanair. Its coming towards the end of a busy summer season, so it could be that some pilots are up against their monthly/quarterly/annual limits. IIRC the year is a rolling 12 month period and there are other conditions too, but Im not a pilot so can't remember the details.

As you say an airline of EI's size is probably approaching the critical mass for a hot-spare. I think the industry average is around 16 frames for one spare, EI currently have about 0.5 A330s spare - for the summer schedule. As you say, something has to give.

OA260

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:48 am

Great flight with Iberia Express DUB-MAD. The J Class product is something really missing from the EI Euro product. IBX continue to impress and decent catering too.

Imagem.
The other thing that is great is the IFE system. Lots of choices and moving map too.

Lots of connections onto South America as one would expect. I was impressed by the ground staff at Menzies Dublin , very professional.

ClassicLover

Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:21 am

OA260 wrote:
Great flight with Iberia Express DUB-MAD. The J Class product is something really missing from the EI Euro product. IBX continue to impress and decent catering too.

The food looks really nice! What were the bubbles like? I've found the Cava/Sparking Wine on most airlines in domestic/intra-Europe business class to be far below that offered in Club Europe on BA.
I do enjoy a spot of flying, especially when it's not in economy!

OA260

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:41 am

ClassicLover wrote:
OA260 wrote:

The food looks really nice! What were the bubbles like? I've found the Cava/Sparking Wine on most airlines in domestic/intra-Europe business class to be far below that offered in Club Europe on BA.

That brand and specifically that one is superior to what BA offer IMHO. I always maintain a good Cava can beat Champagne any day. Of course it all comes down to personal preference.

ClassicLover

Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:44 am

OA260 wrote:
That brand and specifically that one is superior to what BA offer IMHO. I always maintain a good Cava can beat Champagne any day. Of course it all comes down to personal preference.

Well, to be fair, I've only tried the Cava/Sparking Wine on KLM, Qantas and American Airlines and they were not a patch on the BA Champagne. I'll need to fly Iberia Express at some point to give this a go, considering your comments.

LH982

Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:00 am

From booking this morning, it looks like AF and HOP will take over most of the DUB-CDG flights this winter, including a night stopping A319. KL also seem to be mainly 737s.

eicvd

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Two small pieces of info regarding EY & CX. Last Wednesday’s inbound evening EY had 84 on board, 4 of them in business. This mornings outbound CX, 32 in business & 20 something in premium economy, didn’t hear what the economy numbers were.
COYBIB

kaitak
Topic Author

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:43 pm

eicvd wrote:
Two small pieces of info regarding EY & CX. Last Wednesday’s inbound evening EY had 84 on board, 4 of them in business. This mornings outbound CX, 32 in business & 20 something in premium economy, didn’t hear what the economy numbers were.

That's a very good load for CX, obviously less so for EY, but I'm sure their cargo load was quite healthy (it normally is).

Unfortunately, today also sees that the last day for an airline which once expressed an interest in flying t/a from Ireland; Primera Air, which operated A321s from STN and CDG to the US, is to file for bankruptcy (or at least its parent company is) and cease operations. It was in business for seven years and its 737-800s flew services from Dublin a few years back, on IT flights.

alancostello

Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 pm

eicvd wrote:

Bad news for EY on that flight obviously, but may not be indicative of the bigger picture as they're still flying double daily (or is that set to change?)

ClassicLover

Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:02 pm

alancostello wrote:
Bad news for EY on that flight obviously, but may not be indicative of the bigger picture as they're still flying double daily (or is that set to change?)

They drop to daily after 19 January 2019, with the aircraft switching to the larger 77W from what they have now.

I wonder how long they'll continue to have a lounge at DUB with one daily flight.

CFNFlyer

Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 pm

I've flown EY four times in the past 18 months and loads in economy were healthy every time, one maybe 70% full but the others were jammed, probably 85-90%. Qatar, Cathay and Hainan are probably hurting them a lot more now but hopefully they can make it work with the one daily

OA260

Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:43 pm

ClassicLover wrote:
alancostello wrote:

They drop to daily after 19 January 2019, with the aircraft switching to the larger 77W from what they have now.

I wonder how long they'll continue to have a lounge at DUB with one daily flight.

Indeed they have brought their staff at DUB down to minimal and you wonder whats left to cut!

ClassicLover

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:34 am

OA260 wrote:
Indeed they have brought their staff at DUB down to minimal and you wonder whats left to cut!

Etihad are handing over their Heathrow Terminal 4 lounge to No 1 Lounges, I see on Head for Points today.

I'd say that means the Dublin lounge's days are numbered. I hope it becomes a BA and oneworld lounge. I'm not sure how big it is inside though, I've never been in there.

OA260

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:20 am

ClassicLover wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Etihad are handing over their Heathrow Terminal 4 lounge to No 1 Lounges, I see on Head for Points today.

I'd say that means the Dublin lounge's days are numbered. I hope it becomes a BA and oneworld lounge. I'm not sure how big it is inside though, I've never been in there.

Yes its worrying that LHR has gone and it certainly does not warrant a lounge at DUB now. Its a lovely lounge I have been in a few times. About the size of the BA one at BHD maybe a bit smaller .

ClassicLover

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:42 am

OA260 wrote:
Yes its worrying that LHR has gone and it certainly does not warrant a lounge at DUB now. Its a lovely lounge I have been in a few times. About the size of the BA one at BHD maybe a bit smaller.

It would make sense size wise to handle British Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Qatar, Cathay Pacific and S7. I suppose Star Alliance could grab it too, for Ethiopian, United, SAS, Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa etc.

Or Aer Lingus could expand into the space. Or it could become... a third DAA lounge! Though it might make sense for a company like No. 1 to get it and run it as another alternative. It'll be interesting to see what happens, anyway.

JAmie2k9

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:01 am

DUB stands out on the list of lounges left. They closed (?) MAN and are flying 2 or 3 daily still.

Prehaps its still here because it could be considered a USP over EK/QR/CX out of DUB. They know if they let it go a compeitor will snap it up. The move to T1 could have secured a favourable deal on the lounge and make it worth while keeping.

BrianDromey

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:07 am

Swissport might be another contender for their Aspire brand. I’ve never been in an EY lounge, but imagine that the relatively plush fit-Out is more suitable for Plaza Premium or No1 than Aspire.

EY seems to continue to be the largest customer of the lounges at MAN and LHR, so the DAA could operate the space, either with a new ‘premium’ brand or as an Etihad branded but DAA operated lounge. It’s not entirely unprecedented, BA have a few of these - YYZ is one.
The space may not be available for other airlines to use, unless it is handed back to the DAA by Etihad.

ClassicLover

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:18 am

BrianDromey wrote:
Swissport might be another contender for their Aspire brand. I’ve never been in an EY lounge, but imagine that the relatively plush fit-Out is more suitable for Plaza Premium or No1 than Aspire.

I was just having a look at the web site of Glenbeigh Construction who did the Etihad lounge - it certainly is a really nice fit out. As they say themselves, 7 star.

DAA operated just makes me wince. I can see the pre-packaged cheese now.

eicvd

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:51 am

For anyone wondering what the Dubai Air Wing 747 & BBJ are doing in DUB, Sheikh Mohammed & relatives are over to attend the horse sales in Goffs, first time he’s personally visited them since 2005. Knew something was due in when on Saturday a few helicopters associated with his racing empire were parked up around by the hangars. It’ll be here until either Wednesday night or Thursday for anyone wanting a photo opportunity.
COYBIB

OA260

Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:02 am

ClassicLover wrote:
OA260 wrote:
Yes its worrying that LHR has gone and it certainly does not warrant a lounge at DUB now. Its a lovely lounge I have been in a few times. About the size of the BA one at BHD maybe a bit smaller.

It would make sense size wise to handle British Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Qatar, Cathay Pacific and S7. I suppose Star Alliance could grab it too, for Ethiopian, United, SAS, Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa etc.

Or Aer Lingus could expand into the space. Or it could become... a third DAA lounge! Though it might make sense for a company like No. 1 to get it and run it as another alternative. It'll be interesting to see what happens, anyway.

Aer Lingus certainly will need a solution to the current lounge as they expand further. A second lounge would be desirable. Like the old days you had one near the A gates and the one above B gates.

OA260

Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 am

BrianDromey wrote:

EY seems to continue to be the largest customer of the lounges at MAN and LHR, so the DAA could operate the space, either with a new ‘premium’ brand or as an Etihad branded but DAA operated lounge. It’s not entirely unprecedented, BA have a few of these - YYZ is one.
The space may not be available for other airlines to use, unless it is handed back to the DAA by Etihad.

Agreed I was at Plaza Premium a few times over the last few months at T2 LHR and its exactly like the EY lounge decor. Would be great to have them as they offer a higher level of lounge experience compared to what we have at DUB. The DAA have recently enhanced the food offering in their lounges though which is a move in the right direction.

BrianDromey

Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:42 am

I guess it all depends on the lease terms and what the DAA want to do. Can EY hand the space back, can they sub-lease or sell the lease on? Anything is possible, but the DAA might have a clause about rival 3rd party operators.
This might favour airlines, such as BA. I don’t think an alliance branded lounge has opened in many years,l and never in Europe, but I guess LH Group would be the most likely. It’s not a great location for T1 airlines though. Any operator will chip away at the DAAs income. I think the DAA is the most likely operator for this reason.

AmricanShamrok

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:21 pm

FR announces 2x weekly SNN-IBZ for S19

Source: SNN Instagram

alancostello

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:24 pm

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see BA at least try and take the space with 15 flights on their own metal (looking at today, 8 daily to LHR, and 7 daily to LCY), as mentioned it would also serve Finnair, Iberia, Qatar, Cathay Pacific and S7. If EI are to join the transatlantic joint venture and promote onward connections to OW passengers, there'll need to be some type of OW lounge (you could throw in AA connecting passengers in the mix here too).

ClassicLover

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:30 pm

alancostello wrote:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see BA at least try and take the space with 15 flights on their own metal (looking at today, 8 daily to LHR, and 7 daily to LCY), as mentioned it would also serve Finnair, Iberia, Qatar, Cathay Pacific and S7. If EI are to join the transatlantic joint venture and promote onward connections to OW passengers, there'll need to be some type of OW lounge (you could throw in AA connecting passengers in the mix here too).

You'd think so, wouldn't you? LCY increases to 38 times a week to Dublin from 10 November, plus all the LHR flights means they are putting a ton of traffic through and that DAA lounge doesn't cut the mustard.

Good to hear they've improved the food offering though, hopefully that was in response to feedback.

JAmie2k9

Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:14 pm

HU drop DUB/EDI-PEK from 3 to 2 weekly over winter. Both routes have a direct and a stop over.

bx737

Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:45 pm

Breaking news on AIRLIVE that all air traffic in Ireland except Dublin has been stopped due to radar failure in Shannon

https://www.airlive.net/breaking-air-tr ... pt-dublin/

OA260

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Lucky DUB is not effected due to UK being close

AmricanShamrok

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:37 pm

bx737 wrote:
Breaking news on AIRLIVE that all air traffic in Ireland except Dublin has been stopped due to radar failure in Shannon

https://www.airlive.net/breaking-air-tr ... pt-dublin/

Seems to have happened sometime after 19:30. FR3326 (KRK-SNN) appears to be diverting to DUB. Latest info from SNN is that they’re expecting the issue to be resolved by 23:20 as the evening arrivals from MAN, LHR and LGW are showing as due to arrive at that time.

AmricanShamrok

Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:41 pm

Update 22:30: Flights resuming on a "phased basis" using a backup system. It was probably a good time of day for this to happen, relatively quiet. If it happened in the morning or afternoon, it could potentially impact hundreds of transatlantic overflights.

Cancellations:
- EI912 (NOC-LGW) aircraft is positioning NOC-DUB now
- EI249 (LGW-DUB)
- RE3638 (SNN-BHX) aircraft is out of position at SNN, will need to ferry back to ORK
- RE3709 (BHX-ORK)
- EI724 (ORK-LHR)
- EI725 (LHR-ORK)

JAmie2k9

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:44 pm

OA260 wrote:
Lucky DUB is not effected due to UK being close

Not affected because its controlled separately from Dublin and not Shannon.

JAmie2k9

Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:53 pm

alancostello wrote:

Can't see BA, completely wrong location and they are as bad as Aer Lingus for cutting services these days. They should really allow customers access EI Lounge as well as daa.

daa will likely do a 51st & Green type offering allowing J customers on US flights access before/after USPC if Aer Lingus don't take it.

alancostello

Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:30 am

JAmie2k9 wrote:
alancostello wrote:

Can't see BA, completely wrong location and they are as bad as Aer Lingus for cutting services these days. They should really allow customers access EI Lounge as well as daa.

daa will likely do a 51st & Green type offering allowing J customers on US flights access before/after USPC if Aer Lingus don't take it.

Well in an ideal world EI would of course take it and expand. But if they don’t expand and still allow OW in it will be a disaster. It can just about handle current traffic without being standing room only, I can’t inagine it with thirty+ extra flights from OW partners plus those going onwards on EI/OW from AA.

S0Y

Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:08 am

EY have announced plans to close all lounges outside AUH

Perhaps EK will take the space ?
I think IAG are too busy cost cutting, and presumably Star could have used the old BD space back in the day had they really wanted a DUB lounge.

OA260

Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:52 am

S0Y wrote:

I think IAG are too busy cost cutting, and presumably Star could have used the old BD space back in the day had they really wanted a DUB lounge.

I think the DAA saw a chance to expand their lounge so BA were not offered it and the lease was ended from memory.

—-

Irish airspace reopens as 'back-up system' deployed, investigation into radar failure underway

Dublin Airport was unaffected due to its proximity to UK air traffic control.

www.independent.ie/irish-news/irish-air ... 78752.html

alancostello

Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:33 pm

So Etihad's London lounge is being re-branded The House, it seems to be a partnership with No1 Lounges vs a total divesting of their lounge spaces, Dublin could be headed that way too.

https://onemileatatime.com/etihad-lounge-the-house/

OA260

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:24 pm

ClassicLover wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Well, to be fair, I've only tried the Cava/Sparking Wine on KLM, Qantas and American Airlines and they were not a patch on the BA Champagne. I'll need to fly Iberia Express at some point to give this a go, considering your comments.

Meant to add this the other day. Flew BA CE LHR-DUB last week and impressed with the new catering.

HTCone

Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:47 pm

OA260 wrote:
S0Y wrote:

I think the DAA saw a chance to expand their lounge so BA were not offered it and the lease was ended from memory.

—-

Irish airspace reopens as 'back-up system' deployed, investigation into radar failure underway

Dublin Airport was unaffected due to its proximity to UK air traffic control.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/ir ... 78752.html

As has already been pointed out, proximity to the UK had nothing to do with it. The radars did not fail, the problem was with the FDPS. DUB has a separate FDPS to Shannon.

As usual when reporting on aviation incidents, the standard of reporting has been shocking, particularly from aviation “experts”. Some chap from some passenger survey website was on Pat Kenny earlier asking why the satellite ADSB system didn’t take over. Because it doesn’t exist yet mate. Begins ops sometime next year.

ClassicLover

Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:00 pm

OA260 wrote:
Meant to add this the other day. Flew BA CE LHR-DUB last week and impressed with the new catering.

I absolutely can't wait to try it! It looks so much better than the Panini.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

OA260

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:01 am

Fingal County Council role as Dublin Airport "noise regulator" defended

A senior Department of Transport official has rejected claims that Fingal County Council has a conflict of interest in being appointed as the authority with responsibility to monitor noise levels at Dublin Airport.

www.rte.ie/news/politics/2018/1003/1000 ... n-airport/

—-

The Irish ‘father of duty free’ and saviour of Shannon

It may now be a global $70 billion business, but it has its origins in the mind of one Clare man. And like many innovations, the concept of duty free, which first came to Shannon Airport in 1952, was born of necessity.

Today the global travel retail business is a firm fixture at airports across the world, and the concept has made a lot of money for a lot of people.

www.irishtimes.com/business/innovation/ ... 4?mode=amp

kaitak
Topic Author

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:23 am

A great visionary - and a worthy candidate if SNN were ever to be named in honour of an individual.

(I always thought Dublin should have been named after Sean Lemass - and possibly ORK for Jack Lynch?). It's not really an Irish tradition to name airports after people; Knock/Connaught Regional is the only one, named after Msgr. Horan - and deservedly.

AmricanShamrok

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:23 pm

kaitak wrote:
A great visionary - and a worthy candidate if SNN were ever to be named in honour of an individual.

(I always thought Dublin should have been named after Sean Lemass - and possibly ORK for Jack Lynch?). It's not really an Irish tradition to name airports after people; Knock/Connaught Regional is the only one, named after Msgr. Horan - and deservedly.

I don't think NOC was ever named after Horan...and it recently dropped the "Knock" from its official name - it is now formally "Ireland West Airport".

eicvd

Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:16 pm

EI up to their usual tricks? EI-LBS just arrived in DUB from SNN.
COYBIB

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos