SRQKEF
Topic Author

Re: WOW Ceases Operations

Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:53 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
SRQKEF wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:
The question now becomes whether another crooked Scandinavian CEO will fool investors and pax alike and start another ULCC that will survive for a couple of years before folding.

I don’t think calling Skuli crooked is fair. Sure, he lost alot of money for his investors, but he also put all his personal money into the company and has almost nothing left after the bankruptcy. His reasons for starting WOW were idealistic and came from a good place. It just wasn’t executed correctly, and the A330s, especially the A330neo’s, along with all the statements about becoming “not just bigger than Icelandair but bigger than SAS”, show he became overambitious.

Really? How about Primera Air. Another Scandinavian airline that folded recently. How about Norwegian? Not in the best financial shape either.

Note how I said “calling Skuli”, as in Skuli Mogensen CEO and founder of WOW air. Primera is a different ballgame, especially as more facts come out after their bankruptcy. Norwegian isn’t exactly crooked, and one can’t forget they’re an old operation that used to operate F50s and 733s in and out of Norway. However, in recent years it seems they’ve gone in a bit over their head. Having said that, I hope they survive.
Nothing compares to taking off in an empty 757 with full thrust!

Sooner787

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:03 pm

hvusslax wrote:
Sooner787 wrote:
Virgin Atlantic just posted on their Facebook page they're offering
special " Rescue fares" to WW pax stranded by the shutdown.

Great move by VS. What they lose in short term revenue
will be made up by long term goodwill :)

Icelandair and Wizz have also offered such fares. Icelandair has also offered stranded WOW employees abroad free tickets to get back home.

That's good to hear as well :)

jimbo737

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:40 pm

Sooner787 wrote:

Lose a little on every seat but make it up with volume. It's worked brilliantly for years. WOW is the current poster child for said strategy.

WOW once again established that the longhaul market can quite easily be stimulated with non-compensatory fares.

The trick is to be able to accomplish this with compensatory fares.

Easy to talk about, very difficult to achieve.

a350lover

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:48 pm

Did Wow have at any time of their history crews based out of KEF?

hvusslax

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:56 pm

a350lover wrote:

The only time I know they had crews based anywhere else than Iceland was during the short lived India route. The FAs on that route were based in DEL.

SRQKEF
Topic Author

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:57 pm

a350lover wrote:

Yes, from the first day to the last. ;)

Cabin crew from startup 2012, cockpit crew since they got their AOC in 2014 IIRC.

a350lover

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:59 pm

hvusslax wrote:
a350lover wrote:

The only time I know they had crews based anywhere else than Iceland was during the short lived India route. The FAs on that route were based in DEL.

That's what I thought when looking at some pictures of the route launch. Interesting move...That lasted little.

I wonder if they ever thought of replicating somehow the model which Norwegian started with via the BKK base, via DEL crews.

SoCalFlyer

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 pm

How many slots did they have at key airports such as FRA, CDG,AMS?

mjoelnir

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
The question now becomes whether another crooked Scandinavian CEO will fool investors and pax alike and start another ULCC that will survive for a couple of years before folding.

Why do you talk about crooked? Starting a business, putting ones own money up and failing is crocked according to your definition?

Gulfstream500

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:51 pm

I hope that JetBlue will take advantage of this, and take the extra gates/capacity at KEF to make a small scissor hub.
What's the deal with airplane food?

Frontier Airlines: Spirit of the west

AirCalSNA

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:57 pm

It's interesting to me as someone not in the industry that an immediate shutdown is how this played out here. Couldn't Wow have looked down the road and realized the end was near and set a date in the near future--a day or two or a week even--when operations would stop? Some people would still be stranded, but not as many as they have left in a predicament today. Perhaps announcing an imminent shutdown is worse since it is likely cause all sorts of panic, anger, etc., that ends up burning what little money is left even faster. Or is this the norm?

voiceofgoa

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:59 pm

SRQKEF wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:
It just wasn’t executed correctly, and the A330s, especially the A330neo’s, along with all the statements about becoming “not just bigger than Icelandair but bigger than SAS”, show he became overambitious.

Overambitious? I think the word you’re looking for is “delusional.”

transswede

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:23 pm

AirCalSNA wrote:
It's interesting to me as someone not in the industry that an immediate shutdown is how this played out here. Couldn't Wow have looked down the road and realized the end was near and set a date in the near future--a day or two or a week even--when operations would stop? Some people would still be stranded, but not as many as they have left in a predicament today. Perhaps announcing an imminent shutdown is worse since it is likely cause all sorts of panic, anger, etc., that ends up burning what little money is left even faster. Or is this the norm?

Yeah, this is pretty much the norm, for the reasons you speculate. It does an airline no good to confirm that they are in trouble, which will cause passengers to panic and go elsewhere, and thus speeding up your demise even more than it would have been otherwise. So they have to put a good face forward and assure the public up until the bitter end - just in case a new investor deal can save the company.

Jshank83

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Gulfstream500 wrote:
I hope that JetBlue will take advantage of this, and take the extra gates/capacity at KEF to make a small scissor hub.

Can US airlines fly Europe to Europe? I thought they had to start or end in the US?

PW100

Re: WOW Airlines Officially Done

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:27 pm

klm617 wrote:
SRQKEF wrote:
a350lover wrote:

Considering only 1 out of 10 planes is at home.... does anyone know what's the current situation of the crews down route?

FI is flying all stranded WOW crews home for free today/tonight.

Priceless first they help put WOW Air out of business and cause these people to lose their jobs and then fly them home for free very tacky.

Right. Should they have charged them normal premium for last minute ad-hoc service?
I'm sure you would be the first to complain on here how bad they are in taking advantage of a bad situation making big money over those poor passengers.
Immigration officer: "What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?" Spotter: "Shooting airliners with my Canon!"

MAH4546

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:29 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
Gulfstream500 wrote:

Can US airlines fly Europe to Europe? I thought they had to start or end in the US?

Yes, just not within the same country.

Though the thought that JetBlue "should take advantage of this" is absurdity.
a.

PW100

Re: WOW Financial Discussion Thread

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:29 pm

akb88 wrote:
And it took Icelandair all of 10 seconds to increase their fares by 100%

If those fares were not sustainable for WOW, what makes you believe they would be sustainable for FI?
Immigration officer: "What's the purpose of your visit to the USA?" Spotter: "Shooting airliners with my Canon!"

SRQKEF
Topic Author

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Gulfstream500 wrote:

They already codeshare on all FI flights from BOS/JFK/EWR/TPA/MCO, so they kind of already have a scissor hub at KEF via that. ;)

grbauc

Re: Icelandair and WOW merging!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:49 pm

lowfareair wrote:
Crazy if it is approved - I think this will put Norwegian as the last independent ULCC with a decent network across the Atlantic (for now).

The most interesting this is that it values Wow at about 1/19th of Icelandair (WOW shareholders and debtholders would get 5.4% of the combined company) - is WOW really in that much financial trouble relative to Icelandair?

I'm interested in why you think its crazy if approved? I'm not from that region so on the outside it would seem like a good thing for WOW and its employees and stockholders?

SRQKEF
Topic Author

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:50 pm

voiceofgoa wrote:
SRQKEF wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:
It just wasn’t executed correctly, and the A330s, especially the A330neo’s, along with all the statements about becoming “not just bigger than Icelandair but bigger than SAS”, show he became overambitious.

Overambitious? I think the word you’re looking for is “delusional.”

I agree, but his intentions were never disingenous.

SRQKEF
Topic Author

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:55 pm

SoCalFlyer wrote:

2x daily at each, a turn around 10am-12pm and another around 7pm-9pm. I think the only airport of those that really is slot constrained is AMS, although FRA could be as well.

grbauc

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:57 pm

PW100 wrote:
akb88 wrote:

If those fares were not sustainable for WOW, what makes you believe they would be sustainable for FI?

This kind of thinking that air travel should be borderline free and that airlines are evil and shouldn't make any money makes me scratch my head sometime. I started traveling 24 years ago and airfares are close to the same and cheaper on lots of routes. I can fly FC to pretty much anywhere in the USA first class for under 1k. Small, medium and large airports alike.

F9Fan

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:13 pm

SoCalFlyer wrote:

At most, it was 2x daily. They operated out of Terminal 1 at CDG. They gave up their slot at LGW in favor of STN in an effort to save cash. Obviously, it was unsuccessful.

Justapax

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:31 pm

jimbo737 wrote:
Sooner787 wrote:

Lose a little on every seat but make it up with volume. It's worked brilliantly for years. WOW is the current poster child for said strategy.

WOW once again established that the longhaul market can quite easily be stimulated with non-compensatory fares.

The trick is to be able to accomplish this with compensatory fares.

Easy to talk about, very difficult to achieve.

I had to laugh when I read this. My first boss in the grocery business, some 50 years ago, used to say something very similar - "We lose money on every sale but we make it up in volume." Except that my old boss made money on every sale.

N383SW

Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:15 am

klm617 wrote:
SRQKEF wrote:
a350lover wrote:

Considering only 1 out of 10 planes is at home.... does anyone know what's the current situation of the crews down route?

Priceless first they help put WOW Air out of business and cause these people to lose their jobs and then fly them home for free very tacky.

What?!?!?! How did they help put WW out of business? How did they cause anyone to lose their jobs?? And please explain how it's tacky that FI is going to fly the crew members home... FOR FREE?!?!? I mean I read your posts about your beloved DTW and the horrible, mean Delta but what planet do you reside on??

crescent

Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:30 am

MAH4546 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
Gulfstream500 wrote:

Actually, this isnt true. To fly within Europe, an airline has to be owned 50% by European investors. U2 and/or FR have this issue on Brexit and one of them is right on the line. So B6 could not fly within Europe, though maybe Iceland-Europe is theoretically possible as Iceland is only part of the EEA, not the EU

santi319

Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:35 am

MAH4546 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
Gulfstream500 wrote:

Ok now Jetblue flying to Europe is imminent!

klm617

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:29 am

N383SW wrote:
klm617 wrote:
SRQKEF wrote:

What?!?!?! How did they help put WW out of business? How did they cause anyone to lose their jobs?? And please explain how it's tacky that FI is going to fly the crew members home... FOR FREE?!?!? I mean I read your posts about your beloved DTW and the horrible, mean Delta but what planet do you reside on??

Icelandair should have kept their nose out. They had no intention of helping WOW and kept them on a string and then when they saw the chance to capture all the summer traffic for themselves they pulled the plug.
the truth does matter, guys. too bad it's often quite subjective. the truth is beyond the mere facts and figures. it's beyond good and bad, right and wrong...

klm617

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:31 am

santi319 wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

Ok now Jetblue flying to Europe is imminent!

Since WOW operated out of DTW, EWR and BWI perhaps Spirit will now start low cost flights from those cities to Europe all well established bases for Spirit..
the truth does matter, guys. too bad it's often quite subjective. the truth is beyond the mere facts and figures. it's beyond good and bad, right and wrong...

SRQKEF
Topic Author

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:35 am

klm617 wrote:
N383SW wrote:
klm617 wrote:

Icelandair should have kept their nose out. They had no intention of helping WOW and kept them on a string and then when they saw the chance to capture all the summer traffic for themselves they pulled the plug.

Just so you know, it was WOW that called FI with a desperate plea for help. Twice. Not the other way around. So no, FI was never keeping WOW on a string. Both those times FI did their due diligence in a matter of days, and both times they unfortunately didn’t see any way the risk was worth it. One can maybe argue that Indigo Partners kept WOW on a string, but in reality the reason for WOW’s downfall is only WOW itself.

aemoreira1981

Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:57 am

Dieuwer wrote:
SRQKEF wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:

I don’t think calling Skuli crooked is fair. Sure, he lost alot of money for his investors, but he also put all his personal money into the company and has almost nothing left after the bankruptcy. His reasons for starting WOW were idealistic and came from a good place. It just wasn’t executed correctly, and the A330s, especially the A330neo’s, along with all the statements about becoming “not just bigger than Icelandair but bigger than SAS”, show he became overambitious.

Really? How about Primera Air. Another Scandinavian airline that folded recently. How about Norwegian? Not in the best financial shape either.

Norwegian has assets though. 10 Dreamliners (3 B788s and 7 B789s) of 34 Boeing 787s are owned, and 103 of 129 Boeing 737 aircraft (92 B738s, and 11 B38M) currently delivered are owned. The MAX 8 grounding has increased the value of its owned Boeing 737-800 aircraft. If Norwegian needs cash, it can enter into sale-leaseback deals. (Norwegian's headquarters are technically leased, but the lessor is majority-owned by Norwegian's CEO.) Primera Air's entire fleet was leased, as was WOW air's fleet.

The MAX grounding has delayed the sale of 6 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, but Norwegian could get more money by putting planes up for dry lease once the grounding ends (LATAM Airlines Group has been doing this, dry-leasing out both excess A320 and A350 capacity). That's a potential gold mine for Arctic Aviation Assets (a Norwegian company).

ctrabs0114

Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:08 am

ELBOB wrote:
okjet wrote:
Now official, WW is over

WOW Air was not an IATA member so referring to them as WW is incorrect.

Their flights were listed as "WWnnn" on the relevant flight tracker sites, so I don't see how this is incorrect.
2019: DAL, MCI, PHX, LAS, DFW, SAT, ORD, SLC, SEA, DTW; B73G (WN x3), B738 (WN, AA, DL), A20N (NK), MD83 (AA), B788 (AA x2), CS1 (DL), 739 (DL), 712 (DL)
Next: AA: DFW-PHL (752), PHL-MIA (763), MIA-LAX (77W), LAX-DFW (789)

Lapplander800

Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:22 am

akb88 wrote:
Icelander here too. Just booked flights to NY this morning at prices way higher than few days ago when I checked. Should have booked then, but oh well.

An instant reduction of WW's 200 available seats per day can quickly ramp up the demand of FI's remaining 350-450 daily seats. Including from those who lost their WW seat. Supply and demand needs to regain its balance.

At least you had the option of checking Delta fares and United (if flying during the summer season) to compare against the evil Icelandair *typed-tounge-in-cheek" (nothing amusing about the demise of WW though).

FlyingElvii

Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:06 am

Detroit313 wrote:
Norwegian next please!

WOW folding is likely the salvation of Norwegian TATL.

Pbb152

Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:09 am

klm617 wrote:
senatorflyer wrote:
klm617 wrote:

If you live outside the major markets travel is outragesly expensive.

Detroit to London for GBP 430 with AA/BA, not exactly outragesly expensive. You could have it 20 pounds cheaper if don’t want to fly AA.

Looks like AA might be my new airline of choice in the future.

Lucky them! I'm sure they are raising fares as we speak just to make sure that doesn't happen.

Iluvtofly

Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:22 am

grbauc wrote:
PW100 wrote:
akb88 wrote:

This kind of thinking that air travel should be borderline free and that airlines are evil and shouldn't make any money makes me scratch my head sometime. I started traveling 24 years ago and airfares are close to the same and cheaper on lots of routes. I can fly FC to pretty much anywhere in the USA first class for under 1k. Small, medium and large airports alike.

Are you talking about domestic USA ....flying so called FC in the USA is nothing more than a pathetic joke compared to the rest of the airlines offering FC. A hamburger on a New York Miami flight is hardly what the rest of the world calls 1st class.
Flown - B707 727 737 747 757 767 777 787 A300 310 319 320 321 330 340 Concorde BAC111 TU154 VC10 F27 F28 F100 DC3 DC8 DC9 DC10 L1011 L188 DHC6 DHC7 DHC8 E135 E145 HS748 MD11 ST27 CV580 S340 ATR42 J31

N649DL

Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:23 am

Think UA might want the 321 to reopen JFK?

spinkid

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:01 am

Who will pick up the slack besides Icelandair? They are light on aircraft, so it won't be easy for them. WOW showed that a few markets can support more capacity.

I think certain U.S. cities could support service to KEF like 3x weekly with that as the destination. Some places have the O & D to make it work. I would love to see a U.S. LCC or UlCC pick up the slack

Or perhaps Norwegian. They are short aircraft at the moment and not flying several of their MAX routes, but can they legally fly KEF to USA?

OB1504

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:07 am

SRQKEF wrote:
klm617 wrote:
N383SW wrote:

Just so you know, it was WOW that called FI with a desperate plea for help. Twice. Not the other way around. So no, FI was never keeping WOW on a string. Both those times FI did their due diligence in a matter of days, and both times they unfortunately didn’t see any way the risk was worth it. One can maybe argue that Indigo Partners kept WOW on a string, but in reality the reason for WOW’s downfall is only WOW itself.

:checkmark: Blaming Icelandair for WOW’s failure is like blaming Delta for the collapse of Pan Am.

Waterbomber2

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:41 am

aemoreira1981 wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:
SRQKEF wrote:

Norwegian has assets though. 10 Dreamliners (3 B788s and 7 B789s) of 34 Boeing 787s are owned, and 103 of 129 Boeing 737 aircraft (92 B738s, and 11 B38M) currently delivered are owned. The MAX 8 grounding has increased the value of its owned Boeing 737-800 aircraft. If Norwegian needs cash, it can enter into sale-leaseback deals. (Norwegian's headquarters are technically leased, but the lessor is majority-owned by Norwegian's CEO.) Primera Air's entire fleet was leased, as was WOW air's fleet.

The MAX grounding has delayed the sale of 6 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, but Norwegian could get more money by putting planes up for dry lease once the grounding ends (LATAM Airlines Group has been doing this, dry-leasing out both excess A320 and A350 capacity). That's a potential gold mine for Arctic Aviation Assets (a Norwegian company).

Yes Norwegian has assets but they are already collaterals for their huge debt. So it doesn't make much of a difference if they do a sale and leaseback.
On the balance sheet you swap aircraft for cash, but your debt remains unless you use the cash to repay it. Sure, you secure short-term cash flow but you're going to lose even more money because your capital cost increases and whomever is going to lease it back to you will charge you top dollars for your high risk lease.
It's one thing to do a paper sale and leaseback when an aircraft is ordered new by a blue chip airline, it's another when a cash-strapped ailing airline does it on an owned aircraft to secure short-term cash flow.

AirUtopia

Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 am

Here is a clip of the last flight in and out of BWI - using A320 NEO... looks like it left nearly empty with the short takeoff roll.
https://youtu.be/0k-SaluUnLs

Too bad WoW could not get financing, they provided another option to Europe and to Iceland.
Ambassadors to Aviation

AntonioMartin

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:02 am

Very, very interesting

yxef150

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:03 am

This is truly unfortunate, but many observers of the airline industry saw this coming. While it may be difficult to sustain transatlantic flight operations on low airfares, WW certainly helped make travel much more affordable to many people who would have otherwise not been able to travel/fly. I am pretty puzzled by some comments on here that seem to suggest or imply that the collapse of Wow air is somehow a good thing for the airline industry. I fail to see how this can ever be a good thing. Job losses aside, the outcome of the demise of WW will most certainly result in higher transatlantic airfares.

finnishway

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:35 am

spinkid wrote:
Who will pick up the slack besides Icelandair? They are light on aircraft, so it won't be easy for them. WOW showed that a few markets can support more capacity.

I think certain U.S. cities could support service to KEF like 3x weekly with that as the destination. Some places have the O & D to make it work. I would love to see a U.S. LCC or UlCC pick up the slack

Or perhaps Norwegian. They are short aircraft at the moment and not flying several of their MAX routes, but can they legally fly KEF to USA?

Yes they can legally do that, because Iceland and Norway play with EU rules in aviation. They are part of EU-USA open skies deal.

OSL777FLYER

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:50 am

FlyingElvii wrote:
Detroit313 wrote:
Norwegian next please!

WOW folding is likely the salvation of Norwegian TATL.

Could be helpful for Norwegian, but they need to be careful. They recently asked for more money from investors as they have come to the conclusion that they are growing too rapidly and need to get their yields up on the routes they already fly.

They are going to axe most of TATL routes out of EDI, but after the WOW failure, things might change. Interesting times ahead........

With SAS ordering A321LR's now, I hope they will commence more TATL routes.

Atlwarrior

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:51 am

Seems like Skyteam will benefit the most.

ALTF4

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:53 am

Iluvtofly wrote:
grbauc wrote:
PW100 wrote:

Are you talking about domestic USA ....flying so called FC in the USA is nothing more than a pathetic joke compared to the rest of the airlines offering FC. A hamburger on a New York Miami flight is hardly what the rest of the world calls 1st class.

Wait, what? Have you flown FC elsewhere?

Europe: "Let's block a middle seat for the first three rows and call that first class"
Latin America: Many airlines don't even have FC
Asia: Old, tired FC hard product on most airlines I have flown there

So compared to "the rest of the airlines", Delta domestic FC is a joke? Great! Stay away and I'll keep enjoying the unlimited free upgrades as a DL Diamond.
The above post is my opinion. Don't like it? Don't read it.

Bobloblaw

Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:59 am

spinkid wrote:

There is no slack to pick up that is profitable. A bubble burst in a sense. Fares needs to go up to profitable levels and markets will thus shrink. The traffic that Wow was carrying was artificial. Also no US ULCC is able to serve Iceland.

dampfnudel

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:21 am

The demise of WOW would make the more prudent among us to think twice about booking on Norwegian for the summer and beyond.
A313 332 343 B703 712 722 732 73G 738 739 741 742 744 752 762 76E 764 772 AT5 CR9 D10 DHH DHT F27 GRM L10 M83 TU5

AA AI CO CL DE DL EA HA KL LH N7 PA PQ SK RO TW UA YR

Ryanair01

Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:45 am

So sad to see so many people out of work.

spinkid wrote:

In the short term no one will pick up the slack, summer 19 schedules are pretty much closed now.

The two big markets are US and UK. US3 may be interested in some seasonal routes for summer 20, but they're traditionally pretty flaky about reliably running them year to year, so not firm enough for entrepreneurs to build a tourism business on. Icelandair have got their own problems, not least their fleet replacement needs which they themselves know mid term puts their business model under pressure. So it's hard to see they've got much scope. On the European side you will see Easyjet and Wizz sniff around, but not until after summer 19.

What a sad mess.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos