TWA1985
Topic Author

Air New Zealand’s Inaugural AKL-ORD Flight is Airborne!

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:36 pm

I’m kind of shocked this isn’t being discussed, but the inaugural AKL-ORD (NZ 26 a Boeing 787-9) is airborne and a little under three hours from landing in Chicago.

The flight left AKL at 5:01 pm and is scheduled to arrive ORD ahead of schedule at a little before 12:30 pm.

This is significant for two reasons:

1. It’s now Air New Zealand’s longest route.

2. It brings ORD into the 6 Continent Club.

In case anyone’s intested, here’s a link to an article in the
New Zealand Herald:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/new ... d=12168490

And here’s the FlightAware tracking:

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/ANZ ... /NZAA/KORD
Last edited by TWA1985 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Be Young. Be Wild. Be Free.

ORD2010

Re: Air New Zealand’s Inaugural AKL-ORD Flight is Airborne!

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:22 pm

Let’s be honest, If this flight was to anywhere else it would have a thread, ORD just tends to get looked over. But as mentioned this is a monumental moment for a monumental year at one of the most important airports. This year alone we added flights to ADD and AKL, connecting the last two continents missing to ORD, and extended the South America network with a second flight to mainland South America (not counting central or Caribbean) to BOG. I was at the AirNZ weekend promo event a few weeks ago and it was fantastic, I look forward to seeing them fly over my office today and I cannot wish them anymore luck than I already have and I hope this and ETs to ADD surpass all expectations, Chicago is a major metropolis in the US and a global player in all leagues given it’s the second largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the US. We’re almost at touchdown for NZ26!!

CHI787ORD

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:30 pm

This is also ORD's longest route/flight now too I believe?

TWA1985
Topic Author

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:36 pm

On a side, yet related, note ... the New Zealand Herald also published an article on the special preparations the airline has taken for the airline’s longest route. They plan to keep more standby crews on the ground in Chicago than any other outstation in the rare event that a flight out of AKL is delayed and/or has to turn back, putting the incoming crew over their legal limit. I found this rather interesting so I figured I’d throw this on here ...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/new ... d=12167726

TWA1985
Topic Author

Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:44 pm

CHI787ORD wrote:
This is also ORD's longest route/flight now too I believe?

I believe so. :)

910A

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:09 pm

TWA1985 wrote:
On a side, yet related, note ... the New Zealand Herald also published an article on the special preparations the airline has taken for the airline’s longest route. They plan to keep more standby crews on the ground in Chicago than any other outstation in the rare event that a flight out of AKL is delayed and/or has to turn back, putting the incoming crew over their legal limit. I found this rather interesting so I figured I’d throw this on here ...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/new ... d=12167726

Thanks for posting the link to the article..

United787

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:25 pm

Congrats to AKL, ORD, NZ and UA. Never thought I would see ORD have non-stops to AKL, ADD, LIS among others...

And touchdown. 14 hours and 23 minutes!
Last edited by United787 on Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United787

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:26 pm

ORD2010 wrote:
Let’s be honest, If this flight was to anywhere else it would have a thread, ORD just tends to get looked over. But as mentioned this is a monumental moment for a monumental year at one of the most important airports. This year alone we added flights to ADD and AKL, connecting the last two continents missing to ORD, and extended the South America network with a second flight to mainland South America (not counting central or Caribbean) to BOG. I was at the AirNZ weekend promo event a few weeks ago and it was fantastic, I look forward to seeing them fly over my office today and I cannot wish them anymore luck than I already have and I hope this and ETs to ADD surpass all expectations, Chicago is a major metropolis in the US and a global player in all leagues given it’s the second largest concentration of Fortune 500 companies in the US. We’re almost at touchdown for NZ26!!

ORD is on a roll and we are still years away from the terminal expansion... just imagine what could be on the horizon for Chicago!

ORD2010

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:32 pm

United787 wrote:
Congrats to AKL, ORD, NZ and UA. Never thought I would see ORD have non-stops to AKL, ADD, LIS among others...

I’m way too excited for these routes, VCE and ATH are others I didn’t expect years ago, can’t wait for MXP, OSL and other EU destinations to be filled, frankly I never saw BOG coming for a while either. Goes to show the growth the city is experiencing, T5 looks incredible with all the new tails, I read this was the 17th international route launched in 2018? Hopefully UA jumps on the bandwagon.

I’ll never forget as a kid I once emailed BA explaining to them why serving LHR-FLL was a good idea (I was 13 and living near FLL) and they sent me a very sweet response saying no, and now FLL has service to DXB, LHR, CDG, etc, so never say never!

Now for QF BNE-ORD

NYKiwi

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:34 pm

That's pretty good timing considering to IAH is about 13.5 hrs. Will be interesting to see the return flight time and path......NYC is next!!!!

tealnz

Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:49 pm

There's an interesting technical question in here too. A few years back NZ said firmly that the 789 lacked the range for North American routes. Then they put the 789 onto IAH. Now they're launching ORD non-stop. What's the story? Part of it will be the switch to the Code 2 configuration (saving three tonnes in pax/baggage weight, let's say). Part will be the better fuel efficiency of the Trent -TEN. But there must be more to it. Are they just gritting teeth and living with minimal cargo capacity westbound until they can put an A359/778 on the route? Blocking seats? Something else?

MartijnNL

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:29 pm

ORD2010 wrote:
I’m way too excited for these routes, VCE and ATH are others I didn’t expect years ago, can’t wait for MXP, OSL and other EU destinations to be filled (...)

OSL is not an EU destination. ;)

This flight is a nice addition to O'Hare's route map. At 8,184 miles it sure is a long one.

My first U.S. spotting trip went to Chicago O'Hare. Very good memories!
Last edited by MartijnNL on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nomorerjs

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:47 pm

ORD2010 wrote:
United787 wrote:

I’m way too excited for these routes, VCE and ATH are others I didn’t expect years ago, can’t wait for MXP, OSL and other EU destinations to be filled, frankly I never saw BOG coming for a while either. Goes to show the growth the city is experiencing, T5 looks incredible with all the new tails, I read this was the 17th international route launched in 2018? Hopefully UA jumps on the bandwagon.

I’ll never forget as a kid I once emailed BA explaining to them why serving LHR-FLL was a good idea (I was 13 and living near FLL) and they sent me a very sweet response saying no, and now FLL has service to DXB, LHR, CDG, etc, so never say never!

Now for QF BNE-ORD

I read somewhere on this forum that UA is widebody gate deficient at ORD except for the 9pm and later banks. Hence why NZ and the LH second (summer) flight to MUC depart T5.

Good for ORD especially given the gate restraints! Patiently waiting for MXP, OSL, SIN, TLV, and QF!

jmscsc

Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:55 pm

Any pictures?

Thanks for posting. A great airline that I flew the first time I visited the amazing and beautiful country of New Zealand.

readytotaxi

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:08 pm

What is the driving business reasons NZ choose ORD, not familar with each end.
you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!
Growing older, but not up.

nomorerjs

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:13 pm

readytotaxi wrote:

Metro area of 10 million people and revenue sharing at United’s largest hub with connections to the Northeast, East, Midwest, Canada, and even Western Europe (not that this is a target).

peanuts

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:15 pm

I continue to be amazed how an isolated (distance wise) country of only 5 million peeps has such a top notch airline and fills it up to fly these great distances. Wow.

777PHX

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:18 pm

readytotaxi wrote:

Third biggest city in the country, UA's home hub, not a terrible place to connect onward on UA to Europe or SA, etc.

smi0006

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:30 pm

[list=]j[/list]
readytotaxi wrote:

Also a lot of connection ex-AU via AKL. 30-40% of loads on many NZ routes carry AU connecting traffics, SYD/MEL/BNE/ADL/PER/OOL/CNS/MCY

Between SFO,LAX,IAH, and now ORD with UA along with AC and YVR- NZ can offer connections that with minimal stops cover almost off of they key North American markets. Next up when ordered will be the 350/777 will be New York, And Brazil routes!

United787

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:55 pm

nomorerjs wrote:
readytotaxi wrote:

Metro area of 10 million people and revenue sharing at United’s largest hub with connections to the Northeast, East, Midwest, Canada, and even Western Europe (not that this is a target).

Also, one of the top tourism destinations in the US and business centers in the world (Alpha City).

nomorerjs

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:43 pm

ORD2010 wrote:

If this flight was going AKL to: ATL, AUS, BNA, BOS, CLT, DFW, DTW, MIA, PHL, or SEA there would be 200 responses or posts now. ORD has a ton of flights and a fan club with real jobs that they don’t post all day about a flight to a city with 50,000 people and minimal air service.

IAHWorldflyer

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:45 pm

I was at a large international conference in Ohio this summer. Everyone I met who was from New Zealand or Australia had connected through either IAH or DFW to get there. Everyone raved about how easy it was to connect in the Texas airports rather than using LAX as they had in the past. I'm sure this AKL-ORD flight will be successful in adding another connecting option for those in Oceania to access the Eastern US.

910A

Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:29 pm

TWA1985 wrote:

I know that this was mentioned when the service was announced, but just a reminder New Zealand is NOT a continent. ORD is still a member of the 5 continent club until QF comes.

tealnz

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:19 am

910A wrote:
I know that this was mentioned when the service was announced, but just a reminder New Zealand is NOT a continent. ORD is still a member of the 5 continent club until QF comes.

In scientific circles it's now widely accepted that it's a continent (check out the Wikipedia article on Zelandia). Airliners.net may not be quite there yet...

NTLDaz

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:36 am

tealnz wrote:
910A wrote:

In scientific circles it's now widely accepted that it's a continent (check out the Wikipedia article on Zelandia). Airliners.net may not be quite there yet...

There are varying opinions on the subject and no definitive answer ( irrespective of what Wikipedia says about Zelandia ).

I think it also depends where you're from. Given that IMO ORD can claim to be in the club - not that it really matters.

Bottom line is there is no airport in Australia or NZ who can claim to be in the 'club'.

Atlwarrior

Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:39 am

ORD2010 wrote:

I thought Houston Texas was second after NYC for Fortune 500 companies.

ORD2010

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:19 am

Atlwarrior wrote:
ORD2010 wrote:

I thought Houston Texas was second after NYC for Fortune 500 companies.

Chicago is still second as of this fall, around 33 in total, half of New York’s 60+, Dallas is behind us by 22. Remember recently Chicago was the largest market for company relocations in the past few years!

flyingdoc787

Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:05 am

Would AKL ever consider having a USCIS Pre-clearance facility? If they do, then connecting in ORD (or any other US gateway) would become a breeze!

I flew from DUB to ORD a couple of months ago and am still amazed at the difference it made to land in ORD as a domestic flight!

zkncj

Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:54 am

flyingdoc787 wrote:
Would AKL ever consider having a USCIS Pre-clearance facility? If they do, then connecting in ORD (or any other US gateway) would become a breeze!

Its probably about time it could make pre-clearance worth it, AKL now has

AKL-HNL NZ/HA
AKL-LAX NZ/AA
AKL-SFO NZ/UA
AKL-IAH NZ
AKL-ORD NZ

RWA380

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:02 am

NTLDaz wrote:
tealnz wrote:
910A wrote:

There are varying opinions on the subject and no definitive answer ( irrespective of what Wikipedia says about Zelandia ).

I think it also depends where you're from. Given that IMO ORD can claim to be in the club - not that it really matters.

Bottom line is there is no airport in Australia or NZ who can claim to be in the 'club'.

In commercial aviation, there is a definitive answer, New Zealand is considered Oceana & IS included with Australia, as well as Tahiti, Fiji & most pacific island nations. So for air ticketing purposes New Zealand IS in that IATA geographic zone, which is why aviation related people consider NZ in with Australia.
707, 717, 720, 727-1/2, 737-1/2/3/4/5/7/8/9, 747-1/2/3, 757, 767-2/3/4, 777-2/3, DC8, DC9, MD80/2/7/8, D10-1/3/4, M11, L10-2/5, A300/310/319/320
AA AC AQ BD BN CO CS DL EA EZ HA HG HP KL KN MP MW NK NW OZ PA PS QX RC RH RW SA TG TW UA US VS WA WN WP YS 8M

NTLDaz

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:24 am

zkncj wrote:
flyingdoc787 wrote:

AKL-HNL NZ/HA
AKL-LAX NZ/AA
AKL-SFO NZ/UA
AKL-IAH NZ
AKL-ORD NZ

Who has preclearance? I know DUB and AUH - anyone else ?

There are an awful lot of countries who could have it if they wanted but I believe it's very expensive.

There's also sensitivity around the perception of kinda giving up sovereignty ( kinda, sorta ).

upperdeckfan

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:35 am

IAHWorldflyer wrote:
I was at a large international conference in Ohio this summer. Everyone I met who was from New Zealand or Australia had connected through either IAH or DFW to get there. Everyone raved about how easy it was to connect in the Texas airports rather than using LAX as they had in the past. I'm sure this AKL-ORD flight will be successful in adding another connecting option for those in Oceania to access the Eastern US.

Well, this flight adds another connecting option as you said....but comparing with IAH/DFW I'd not call it "easy"

zkncj wrote:
flyingdoc787 wrote:

AKL-HNL NZ/HA
AKL-LAX NZ/AA
AKL-SFO NZ/UA
AKL-IAH NZ
AKL-ORD NZ

Based on this every western Europe capital would have preclearance

910A wrote:
TWA1985 wrote:

I assume every country in the world belongs to a continent....then which continent is NZ part of?
764, 789, 732,733,735,737,738,739,
752, 722, 717,74M,DC10,DC9,M82,
M83, M87, M88,310,319,320,321,332,
333, 343, 346,359,388,L1011,CR2,
CR7, CR9,CRK, E175,E190,ATR42,
DSH8, CS1,CS3

Aceskywalker

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:44 am

NTLDaz wrote:
zkncj wrote:
flyingdoc787 wrote:

AKL-HNL NZ/HA
AKL-LAX NZ/AA
AKL-SFO NZ/UA
AKL-IAH NZ
AKL-ORD NZ

There are an awful lot of countries who could have it if they wanted but I believe it's very expensive.

There's also sensitivity around the perception of kinda giving up sovereignty ( kinda, sorta ).

All of the major Canadian airports have them, plus rail stations in Vancouver & Montreal.

For the Caribbean, you have FPO, NAS, BDA, and AUA.

Add SNN for Europe and that's pretty much all of them.

There is expansion planned - USDHS has been exploring expanding to places like PUJ, NRT, AMS, OSL, ARN, IST, LHR, EZE, GIG, MEX, KIX, TPE and FCO. Though those announcements were made back in 2015-2016, so who knows what's being made of them. More of these facilities would be a welcome addition.

MartijnNL

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:00 am

777PHX wrote:
Third biggest city in the country, UA's home hub, not a terrible place to connect onward on UA to Europe or SA, etc.

Why would anyone want to connect in Chicago for a journey from New Zealand to South Africa?

7,576 mi AKL - JNB
8,207 mi AKL - SYD - JNB (+ 8.3 %)
16,892 mi AKL - ORD - JNB (+ 123.0 %)

South America isn't much better distance wise.

7,484 mi AKL - GRU
13,406 mi AKL - ORD - GRU (+ 79.1 %)

6,421 mi AKL - EZE
13,786 mi AKL - ORD - EZE (+ 114.7 %)

Personally I think connecting from New Zealand to Europe via the United States means much more 'hassle' than changing planes in Asia or the Middle East.

But I must say I was pleasantly surprised that my UA ORD - AMS flight departed from terminal 1 and not from terminal 5. It gave me the opportunity to spend some hours of 'domestic' planespotting which was great.

NTLDaz

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:16 am

MartijnNL wrote:
777PHX wrote:

Why would anyone want to connect in Chicago for a journey from New Zealand to South Africa?

7,576 mi AKL - JNB
8,207 mi AKL - SYD - JNB (+ 8.3 %)
16,892 mi AKL - ORD - JNB (+ 123.0 %)

South America isn't much better distance wise.

7,484 mi AKL - GRU
13,406 mi AKL - ORD - GRU (+ 79.1 %)

6,421 mi AKL - EZE
13,786 mi AKL - ORD - EZE (+ 114.7 %)

Personally I think connecting from New Zealand to Europe via the United States means much more 'hassle' than changing planes in Asia or the Middle East.

But I must say I was pleasantly surprised that my UA ORD - AMS flight departed from terminal 1 and not from terminal 5. It gave me the opportunity to spend some hours of 'domestic' planespotting which was great.

NZ to South America via Chicago is a touch crazy. Given there are nonstop flights from AKL to SCL and EZE with connections to most of Sth America it makes no sense.

For Northern SA or Central America IAH would make more sense.

This will be most about Eastern Canada, North East USA and O and D.
Last edited by NTLDaz on Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

MartijnNL

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:16 am

upperdeckfan wrote:
I assume every country in the world belongs to a continent....then which continent is NZ part of?

I found this article about O'Hare serving all continents:
https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel ... al-flights

And this fierce discussion about the continents itself:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1390073&start=50

InnsbruckFlyer

Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:23 am

Got these two online:

Congrats to ORD and ANZ!

Last flown aircraft: DH8D OE-LGO < A320 HA-LWC < A320 HA-LWV < A320 SX-DVT < A320 SX-DVK < B733 LZ-BVU < E190 LZ-SOF < A320 D-AIUQ < DH8D OE-LGJ < A321 D-AIRN < A319 LZ-FBB < DH8D OE-LGO < B772 OE-LPC < A346 D-AIHX

Brick

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:05 am

NTLDaz wrote:

SNN and numerous Canadian airports have US preclearance facilities.
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...

TWA1985
Topic Author

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:14 am

It looks like the return flight to AKL was delayed. Anybody know why?

And on a side note, at present the flight is just off the coast of California with an estimated total flight time of 15:44.

emiratesdriver

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:23 am

The Air NZ crew will now have to get used to the delights of the 2 man CBP lane in the international part of ORD. Often only manned by a single individual whilst 30-40 crew members wait...only to have a grumpy old CBP officer shout at crew when he views a previously smudged immigration stamp.

MartijnNL

Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:44 am

MartijnNL wrote:
I found this article about O'Hare serving all continents:
https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel ... al-flights

From the article:
"Launching long-haul flights to Antarctica has been a challenge for airlines considering the area's smaller population and limited resources like fuel, vice president of air policy for Airports Council International - North America Matthew Cornelius, told Travel + Leisure."

:roll:

zkojq

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:55 pm

Inaugural return flight ORD-AKL is planned to burn 86.9t of fuel.
First to fly the 787-9

EvanWSFO

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:11 pm

910A wrote:
TWA1985 wrote:

I'm shocked that it took 23 posts for this argument to come up. It has been discussed ad nauseum on a.net.
I have been on this site 15 years. A unrecoverable email account led me to starting over. Those of you who call me a rookie, you may stop ok?

ZK-NBT

Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:50 am

zkojq wrote:
Inaugural return flight ORD-AKL is planned to burn 86.9t of fuel.

And took 15:38.

tealnz wrote:
There's an interesting technical question in here too. A few years back NZ said firmly that the 789 lacked the range for North American routes. Then they put the 789 onto IAH. Now they're launching ORD non-stop. What's the story? Part of it will be the switch to the Code 2 configuration (saving three tonnes in pax/baggage weight, let's say). Part will be the better fuel efficiency of the Trent -TEN. But there must be more to it. Are they just gritting teeth and living with minimal cargo capacity westbound until they can put an A359/778 on the route? Blocking seats? Something else?

I think the 789 is probably a little better than what a lot of people give it credit for, I mean PER-LHR, SFO-SIN etc, pretty sure PER-LHR is carrying a full load of 236 pax atleast.

I no you and others keep saying NZ is a premium leisure carrier which they are, therefore they couldnt have a 236 seat 789 make money like QF can, how about a hypothetical 250/260 seater for NZ? Say 33J, 47W, 179Y.

gunnerman

Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:21 am

The return flight looks punishing for the passengers in the 215-seat Economy cabin (16h 20m compared with 15h 5m outbound). Better of course to be in one of the 33 Premium Economy seats or 27 Business Premier seats.

NYKiwi

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:29 am

NZ has a pretty good economy compared to other airlines but the back section is a little.more cramped but I've done IAH and I'm 6'4" tall.

Question I have is on service in the back. I know these are night flights but curious given stage length if NZ do a 3rd service or have food down the back. I know you can order cookies from your seat but curious if they do extra meal

NTLDaz

Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:36 am

gunnerman wrote:
The return flight looks punishing for the passengers in the 215-seat Economy cabin (16h 20m compared with 15h 5m outbound). Better of course to be in one of the 33 Premium Economy seats or 27 Business Premier seats.

That's kind of stating the obvious. Hell, it would be better in business on a 1 hour flight.

Down here we're used to long hauls.

TWA1985
Topic Author

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:47 am

NYKiwi wrote:
NZ has a pretty good economy compared to other airlines but the back section is a little.more cramped but I've done IAH and I'm 6'4" tall.

Question I have is on service in the back. I know these are night flights but curious given stage length if NZ do a 3rd service or have food down the back. I know you can order cookies from your seat but curious if they do extra meal

I can’t speak on NZ, but I know on both my flights on Emirates between LAX and Dubai and on American between SYD and LAX, two meals and a snack (light meal) were served on each flight. I’m assuming it’s also the case here.

dampfnudel

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:59 am

Closing in on the ultimate prize, JFK.
A313 332 343 B703 712 722 732 73G 738 739 741 742 744 752 762 76E 764 772 AT5 CR9 D10 DHH DHT F27 GRM L10 M83 TU5

AA AI CO CL DE DL EA HA KL LH N7 PA PQ SK RO TW UA YR

ZK-NBT

Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:15 am

dampfnudel wrote:
Closing in on the ultimate prize, JFK.

More likely EWR to be pedantic.

NYKiwi wrote:

Do any of the ULH flights on any carrier offer 3 full meals? Galley configurations could be an issue?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos