JCCLAG

Re: Nordic Aviation - 2019

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:43 am

Norlander wrote:
When are the yearly passenger statistics due? Been wondering if CPH finally breaks 30 million, how close OSL comes to it, if KEF might break 10 million and so on. Great to see HEL break 20 million.

And of course how high FAE might go, it being the first full year of both RC and SK operations.

To answer your question on CPH they broke 30 millions on 27/12 https://www.cph.dk/om-cph/presse/nyhede ... sende-i-ar

Regarding the Indian discussion I guess air india has expressed an interest on CPH-Mumbai. With AY showing some interest in Chennai one could hope SK “reserv” Bangalore and is first on that one.

JCCLAG

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:43 am

Norlander wrote:
When are the yearly passenger statistics due? Been wondering if CPH finally breaks 30 million, how close OSL comes to it, if KEF might break 10 million and so on. Great to see HEL break 20 million.

And of course how high FAE might go, it being the first full year of both RC and SK operations.

To answer your question on CPH they broke 30 millions on 27/12 https://www.cph.dk/om-cph/presse/nyhede ... sende-i-ar

Regarding the Indian discussion I guess air india has expressed an interest on CPH-Mumbai. With AY showing some interest in Chennai one could hope SK “reserv” Bangalore and is first on that one (from CPH)

Norlander

Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:57 am

JCCLAG wrote:

Regarding the Indian discussion I guess air india has expressed an interest on CPH-Mumbai. With AY showing some interest in Chennai one could hope SK “reserv” Bangalore and is first on that one (from CPH)

Thank you, I must have missed that press release, fascinating that they managed to just cross that line with 4 days to spare.
Longtime Lurker

QuawerAir

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:14 am

CAAC has given approval to China Southern Airlines' planned 7x weekly CAN-HEL route as well. The application for 7x weekly PVG-HEL by Juneyao Air was approved last November.

Now I wonder, which aircraft will be used on CAN-HEL route if it materializes. It will probably be A330 or 787 but with the partnership with AY, the route could be important for CZ and thus be operated with A350 or 777.

International route approval results (pdf)
ATL, AYT, FRA, FUE, HEL, JFK, LCA, LHR, MUC | AY, BA, DL, FH, LH, LO | A320, A321, A333, 752, 764, 772, 788
The word "Quawer" means nothing but it looks great.

a350lover

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:07 pm

I was looking at flights from Bromma the other day and I realized Brussels (operated by Brussels Airlines) is the only European destination operated from Bromma. Access from Arlanda to the center is fine, plus ARN is quite central and well connected to other large cities like Uppsala, Solletuna, and other nothern suburbs. However, I am still attracted by the sooo central location of Bromma. I assume the airlink to Brussels (with an aircraft overnight) is mainly aimed for the EU Parliament workers, right?

Were there any other legacy carriers serving the airport to EU capital cities in the past?

Iksu

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:21 pm

a350lover wrote:
I was looking at flights from Bromma the other day and I realized Brussels (operated by Brussels Airlines) is the only European destination operated from Bromma. Access from Arlanda to the center is fine, plus ARN is quite central and well connected to other large cities like Uppsala, Solletuna, and other nothern suburbs. However, I am still attracted by the sooo central location of Bromma. I assume the airlink to Brussels (with an aircraft overnight) is mainly aimed for the EU Parliament workers, right?

Were there any other legacy carriers serving the airport to EU capital cities in the past?

Finnair has several daily flights to Bromma from Helsinki

IADCA

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Iksu wrote:
a350lover wrote:

Doesn't EZ (Sun-Air) still operate a couple hops BMA-AAR on behalf of BA?

Edit: Not a capital, of course, but the first sentence mentions "only European destination."

B747forever

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:48 pm

Iksu wrote:
a350lover wrote:

I wonder if BMA-HEL has cannibalized their ARN-HEL route. They have up to 6x daily flights on BMA-HEL, with well timed connections to their Asian network. Currently ARN-HEL is up to 8x daily. Did they have a higher frequency to ARN before opening up BMA-HEL?

EDIT: With so many flights from ARN/BMA (14x daily) and well timed connections via HEL to Asia, AY must be the top choice when going east rather than backtracking to CPH.
Work Hard, Fly Right

a350lover

Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:05 pm

B747forever wrote:
I wonder if BMA-HEL has cannibalized their ARN-HEL route. They have up to 6x daily flights on BMA-HEL, with well timed connections to their Asian network. Currently ARN-HEL is up to 8x daily. Did they have a higher frequency to ARN before opening up BMA-HEL?

EDIT: With so many flights from ARN/BMA (14x daily) and well timed connections via HEL to Asia, AY must be the top choice when going east rather than backtracking to CPH.

Finnair to Asia I would say is number one for many European airports. They advertised the AY routes as "shortest line between Europe and Asia".

Interesting that Finnair both flies to Arlanda and Bromma. I'd be surprised if anyone living in central Stockholm area would go all the way up to Arlanda instead of just catching the bus/cab to Bromma for the hop to Brussels/Helsinki. Any other routes in the past?

a350lover

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Does anyone know if have been any updates on the policy for Norwegian (NAS) to roster US-flights to Thai crews?

I recently read they had been forced not to send them any more to the States, and looking at rosters of the BKK base, all of them are flying Thailand-Scandinavia all the time. Now with the peak season to Scandinavia is fine, plus the addition of Krabi, but I wonder how this could affect DY when they decrease frequencies to Thailand.

SRQKEF

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 pm

a350lover wrote:
B747forever wrote:

Finnair to Asia I would say is number one for many European airports. They advertised the AY routes as "shortest line between Europe and Asia".

Interesting that Finnair both flies to Arlanda and Bromma. I'd be surprised if anyone living in central Stockholm area would go all the way up to Arlanda instead of just catching the bus/cab to Bromma for the hop to Brussels/Helsinki. Any other routes in the past?

Well, the train from central Stockholm to ARN only takes 15 minutes.
Nothing compares to taking off in an empty 757 with full thrust!

FredrikHAD

Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:59 pm

SRQKEF wrote:

...wich would be impossible to beat to BMA using bus (even airport coach). Arlanda Express is more expensive, though. I think most people either just prefer a specific STO airport or go with the lowest fare or most suitable departure/arrival time.

Bostrom

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:11 pm

a350lover wrote:

Eu Parliament workers tend to live in Brussels or Strasbourg, and I presume the 8 MEPs living in Stockholm are not enough to support the route. But of course, since Brussels is the de facto capital of the EU, there is a lot of general demand for travel. Jets used to banned at Bromma, so all major airlines flew to ARN and BMA was mostly used for domestic flights, then the BAe 146 was allowed to fly to Bromma and now Brussels Airlines uses A319s, something that was unthinkable a few years ago.

Bostrom

Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:14 pm

SRQKEF wrote:
a350lover wrote:
B747forever wrote:

And ARN has jetways, which in my opinion is a great advantage in the winter.

scandinavian590

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:03 pm

Brussels Airlines is very happy with Stockholm Bromma, this has been stated many times by the airline itself. Also, the fact they were eager to fly an A319 (up to 3 times a day) confirms the potential and the success of this route. Traffic is both business as leisure oriented. Quite a number of companies have offices in Stockholm area and many Swedes connect through Brussels to the Mediterranean.

Don't underestimate the attractiveness of Bromma. It's very convenient to Stockholm and its northern suburbs like Solna (business) and Sundbyberg (residential). At the airport itself, there's hardly any queueing.

SKAirbus

Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 pm

scandinavian590 wrote:
Brussels Airlines is very happy with Stockholm Bromma, this has been stated many times by the airline itself. Also, the fact they were eager to fly an A319 (up to 3 times a day) confirms the potential and the success of this route. Traffic is both business as leisure oriented. Quite a number of companies have offices in Stockholm area and many Swedes connect through Brussels to the Mediterranean.

Don't underestimate the attractiveness of Bromma. It's very convenient to Stockholm and its northern suburbs like Solna (business) and Sundbyberg (residential). At the airport itself, there's hardly any queueing.

From central Stockholm the attractiveness of Bromma is less so... I live in Belgium and often travel to Stockholm for work and always prefer Arlanda to Bromma because the train connections are often much smoother and much faster than the bus or a Taxi from Bromma - as the traffic between there and the City Centre can be quite horrendous. It once took 45 minutes in the taxi from BMA to my hotel. Plus as a Star Gold customer I like to use the SAS lounge before my flight at ARN.

I'd much rather SN flew to ARN as then they could take advantage of SK connections as well as O&D traffic - it's expensive but the Arlanda Express is really very nice and comfortable, unlike the bus and taxi!
Base: BRU

seansasLCY

Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:50 pm

I live in Solna (just north of Stockholm) and BMA is very convenient. It is Sweden’s version of LCY. You don’t need to be at the airport hours beforehand and in a car it only takes 10 minutes.

The Arlanda Express is quite expensive and takes around 20 minutes.

I’m 2021 (I think) the Tram will be extended to BMA which will be really convenient.

There is an article on Bromma in this month’s copy of Airports of the World magazine.

QuawerAir

Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 am

Tibet Airlines launches Jinan-Helsinki service on April 8, 2019. The route would be operated 2x weekly with A330. Jinan would be the 8th destination in China.

Well, let's see if the flights will actually begin...

Lentoposti
ATL, AYT, FRA, FUE, HEL, JFK, LCA, LHR, MUC | AY, BA, DL, FH, LH, LO | A320, A321, A333, 752, 764, 772, 788

SCQ83

Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:18 am

I flew BRU-BMA a couple of years ago and a lot of PAX seemed to be connecting in BRU. I guess (probably like in the case of Finnair) for a lot of people flying to "Stockholm City Airport" is just an added advantage VS other connections and then flying to ARN. Bromma feels like a village airport, very stress-free.

mjoelnir

Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:47 am

December 2018 plus whole year passenger numbers for Keflavík airport.

December 2018
departing 189,754, arriving 203,294, transferring 213.050, total 606.618, 0,09% decrease compared to December 2017

whole year 2018
departing 2.970.927, arriving 2.950.842, transferring 3.871.636, total 9.804.388, 11,98% increase against 2017

SCQ83

Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:23 am

[quote="mjoelnir"]December 2018
departing 189,754, arriving 203,294, transferring 213.050, total 606.618, 0,09% decrease compared to December 2017/quote]

When was the last time PAX in KEF decreased?

kruiseri

Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:38 am

SKAirbus wrote:
scandinavian590 wrote:

From central Stockholm the attractiveness of Bromma is less so... I live in Belgium and often travel to Stockholm for work and always prefer Arlanda to Bromma because the train connections are often much smoother and much faster than the bus or a Taxi from Bromma - as the traffic between there and the City Centre can be quite horrendous. It once took 45 minutes in the taxi from BMA to my hotel. Plus as a Star Gold customer I like to use the SAS lounge before my flight at ARN.

I'd much rather SN flew to ARN as then they could take advantage of SK connections as well as O&D traffic - it's expensive but the Arlanda Express is really very nice and comfortable, unlike the bus and taxi!

One point being missed here is this. Yes, if you are going to downtown Stockholm then Arlanda Express is unbeatable. However if you go anywhere else (meaning you would need a taxi or something from the train station after Arlanda Express) then it is immediately another matter. Taxi from Bromma to Downtown takes about the same time as Arlanda Express. If you are travelling with more than one person, it is way cheaper, and it takes you immediately after touchdown to the address you are going. Arlanda Express runs every 20 minutes or so, so the actual travel time from landing to final address somewhere in Stockholm is easily an hour or more.

And regarding Finnair, flying to BMA connects Finnair and FlygBRA networks together, so I can travel from HEL to the likes of VXO in no time as the connection time at BMA can be as little as 20 mins. I cannot do that through ARN because Finnair has no domestic codeshare partners there. Similarly, if you were to travel from Sundsval to NRT, the quickest routing would be through BMA and HEL.

QuawerAir

Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:48 am

Finnair carried over 13.3 million passengers in 2018. In 2017, the passenger volume was 11.9 million.

In December, Finnair carried 1,033,300 passengers, 8.6% more than in the corresponding period of 2017. The overall capacity measured in Available Seat Kilometres (ASK) increased in December by 11.1%. Finnair's traffic measured in Revenue Passenger Kilometres (RPKs) increased by 5.5%. The Passenger Load Factor (PLF) decreased year-on-year by -4.0% points to 76.4%.

news.cision

mjoelnir

Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:59 am

SCQ83 wrote:
mjoelnir wrote:
December 2018
departing 189,754, arriving 203,294, transferring 213.050, total 606.618, 0,09% decrease compared to December 2017/quote]

In 2009 for the whole year.
2010 for some month, while there was increase for the whole year.

We should not forget that passenger numbers for KEF increased for the whole year of 2018 by nearly 12% for the year.
The flight reductions at WOW happened to the end of 2018.
Icelandair had a 12 % increase in December 2018 over December 2017 and the year increased by 2 %.

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... ml?print=1

QuawerAir

Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:14 am

ARN statistics for 2018

Domestic: 5,289,246 (-3%)
International: 21,557,474 (+2%)
Total: 26,846,720 (+1%)

The number of passengers increased only by 204,682, which means the lowest growth since 2009 (-11.4%).

hvusslax

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 am

SCQ83 wrote:
mjoelnir wrote:
December 2018

May 2010 was the last month with a decrease from the previous year.

HELyes

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:31 am

Virgin Atlantic A350 pilots are training in Finland today & tomorrow, with Finnair Flight Academy on AY A359 HEL-OUL, call sign AY9983. RVN was cancelled due the weather.

https://twitter.com/VirginAtlantic/stat ... 5721046016

a350lover

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:23 pm

Norwegian (DY) will stop seasonal services to Krabi from Oslo, Copenhague and Stockholm this March 2019. No news as if they'll be flown next W19-20.

The BKK routes to all 3 Scandinavian airports will also decrease to 1x/week. Does this mean less frequencies than last European summer 2018?

If I am right, considering BKK crews will only be rostered BKK-Scandinavia, I wonder if they may have the BKK base a bit over-crewed.

QuawerAir

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:49 pm

a350lover wrote:
Norwegian (DY) will stop seasonal services to Krabi from Oslo, Copenhague and Stockholm this March 2019. No news as if they'll be flown next W19-20.

The BKK routes to all 3 Scandinavian airports will also decrease to 1x/week. Does this mean less frequencies than last European summer 2018?

If I am right, considering BKK crews will only be rostered BKK-Scandinavia, I wonder if they may have the BKK base a bit over-crewed.

Weren't those routes already winter seasonal meaning that they were not meant to be served during the summer season?

a350lover

Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:59 pm

Correct!

Krabi was seasonal, but if I recall correctly, BKK had more than just 1 weekly service to each OSL/ARN/CPH last summer. Can anyone confirm this?

EDIT: Norwegian DY operated the same 1x/w to each of the Scandinavian cities last summer 2018.

Bostrom

Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:15 pm

It's now less than a year left to the planned opening of Sweden's first new airport in 20 years, Sälen Trysil Airport/Scandinavian Mountains Airport. The company behind the airport has said that the first routes will announced soon (within a week or two).

trent768

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:22 pm

Bostrom wrote:
Next winter, TUI will have direct flights to Thailand from Skellefteå (SFT) and Karlstad (KSD) using a 787.

I was surprised they choose Skellefteå over Umeå, considering that Umeå is larger and have better access (eg the not-so-fast SJ snabbtåg) to other bigger cities like Sundsvall and Ö'vik. Sometimes when it was really quite, I could even hear the sound of 737/320 engines spooling outside of my corridor. Would be really cool if I could hear a 787 do that. Is it because of the runway length in Umeå?

Anyway, is there any chance that some Nordic carrier will launch a service (although most likely seasonal) to DPS in the future? Even here in Northern Sweden, many people started talking about how they've visited/about to visit Bali once they knew that I'm from Indonesia. I know that KL, LO, SU, and many other Russian charter airlines already served DPS for several years now, so it's a bit interesting that no Nordic carrier flew there. I mean, Nordics are waaay 'richer' and their students needs a better way to waste their CSN money (or something similar) instead of just getting wasted every weekend :D

a350lover

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:41 pm

trent768 wrote:
Anyway, is there any chance that some Nordic carrier will launch a service (although most likely seasonal) to DPS in the future?

Norwegian could give it a go.

QuawerAir

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm

a350lover wrote:
trent768 wrote:
Anyway, is there any chance that some Nordic carrier will launch a service (although most likely seasonal) to DPS in the future?

Norwegian could give it a go.

Finnair has also expressed its interest in serving Denpasar.

hilram

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:48 pm

With SAS ( SK ) LN-RPF and LN-RCT both left the fleet and went into storage - and most likely final rest - at DGX (St. Athan RAF Station) in December 2018. There are now only 6 737-600s left in the SAS fleet. The planes were 19.5 years old.The 737-600 has seating for 120, the A320neos replacing them will have 180 seats. Will SK convert some of the A320s on order to A319s ?
Flown on: A319, 320, 321, 332, 333, 343 | B732, 734, 735, 736, 73G, 738, 743, 772, 77W | BAe-146 | DHC-6, 7, 8 | E195 | MD DC-9 41, MD-82, MD-87

Someone83

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:36 pm

hilram wrote:
With SAS ( SK ) LN-RPF and LN-RCT both left the fleet and went into storage - and most likely final rest - at DGX (St. Athan RAF Station) in December 2018. There are now only 6 737-600s left in the SAS fleet. The planes were 19.5 years old.The 737-600 has seating for 120, the A320neos replacing them will have 180 seats. Will SK convert some of the A320s on order to A319s ?

Most likely not.

SASViking

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:48 pm

hilram wrote:

I can't see SAS order any A319Neo. SAS have said that they don't want to operate aircraft with less than 150 seats in the future. Any aircraft with less seats should be wet-leased like they do with the CRJ-900s, CRJ-1000S and ATR 72s
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H

Bostrom

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:56 pm

hilram wrote:

Alitalia will be profitable and Norwegian will order A380s before that happens. The A320neo seats more than a 737-600, but burns less fuel. And they have CRJs for smaller routes.

hilram

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:27 am

Bostrom wrote:
Alitalia will be profitable and Norwegian will order A380s before that happens. The A320neo seats more than a 737-600, but burns less fuel. And they have CRJs for smaller routes.

Alitalia ? Ouch!

SASViking wrote:
I can't see SAS order any A319Neo. SAS have said that they don't want to operate aircraft with less than 150 seats in the future. Any aircraft with less seats should be wet-leased like they do with the CRJ-900s, CRJ-1000S and ATR 72s

But seriously, in Norway we have this thing called Seat Tax (norwegian: Flyseteavgift) which is a tax on every seat the plane flies, occupied or not. This is to encourage airlines to fill their planes.
I just think the gap between 99 passengers and 180 is a bit steep. Today SK flies a number of routes where the 737-600 (120 seats) and 737-700 (141 seats) fit perfectly. I just imagine flying those routes with a 180-seat plane could pose a challenge.
Flown on: A319, 320, 321, 332, 333, 343 | B732, 734, 735, 736, 73G, 738, 743, 772, 77W | BAe-146 | DHC-6, 7, 8 | E195 | MD DC-9 41, MD-82, MD-87

Someone83

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:06 am

hilram wrote:
Bostrom wrote:

Alitalia ? Ouch!

SASViking wrote:

But seriously, in Norway we have this thing called Seat Tax (norwegian: Flyseteavgift) which is a tax on every seat the plane flies, occupied or not. This is to encourage airlines to fill their planes.
I just think the gap between 99 passengers and 180 is a bit steep. Today SK flies a number of routes where the 737-600 (120 seats) and 737-700 (141 seats) fit perfectly. I just imagine flying those routes with a 180-seat plane could pose a challenge.

It is not a seat tax, but a passenger tax (Flypassasjeravgiften ;) ) so the airlines don't pay for empty seats

The issue with A319neo is that if its capability isn't needed, it is better economics to fly a half full A320neo as the operating costs are very similar

Someone83

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:12 am

OSL in 2018

Domestic: 12 003 905 (+3,3%)
International 16 491 834 (+4,2%)
Total 28 495 739 (+3,8%)

They need almost 6% growth next year to reach 30 millions, which probably will not happen, so we have to wait untill 2021 for that

Oykie

Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Someone83 wrote:
OSL in 2018

Domestic: 12 003 905 (+3,3%)
International 16 491 834 (+4,2%)
Total 28 495 739 (+3,8%)

They need almost 6% growth next year to reach 30 millions, which probably will not happen, so we have to wait untill 2021 for that

I wonder how much the Norwegian aviation tax impacts growth at OSL? Especially now that Sweden is removing theirs.
Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large, then go make that dream real - Donald Douglas

JCCLAG

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:31 pm

I don’t Sweden will remove the tax any longer. New government is finally settled and as I understand part of the agreement was to keep the tax.

SASViking

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:11 pm

CPH statistics for 2018:

Domestic: 1.586.728 (-1.5%)

International: 25.100.359 (+3.2%)

Intercontinental: 3.611.444 (+11.0%)

Total: 30.298.351 (+3.8%)

Top 10 destinations:

1) LON (LHR, LGW, STN, LTN)
2) OSL
3) ARN
4) AMS
5) HEL
6) PAR (CDG, ORY)
7) BER (TXL, SXF)
8) AAL
9) FRA
10) BRU
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H

pilot320

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:22 pm

What happened to SK94 today?
The flight from ARN to OER overflew the runway at the destination and returned to ARN two hours after take off.

HELyes

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:44 am

Little birds in Japan chirp Finnair would open Sapporo next winter, the frequency being twice a week. Sapporo (with Nanjing and Busan) was one of the three possible destinations mentioned when the new overflight deal with Russia was announced in 2017.

QuawerAir

Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:50 am

HELyes wrote:
Little birds in Japan chirp Finnair would open Sapporo next winter, the frequency being twice a week. Sapporo (with Nanjing and Busan) was one of the three possible destinations mentioned when the new overflight deal with Russia was announced in 2017.

This is also being discussed on another aviation forum, according to which Japanese media has stated that Finnair is launching this seasonal route in December 2019. I find this highly likely and I'd be happy about this. Finnair will very soon announce the long-haul service changes and possible new routes. This possible new route also supports Finnair's aim to launch "one or two new routes to Asia every year".

Both in Japanese:
tabiris.com
hokkaido-np.co.jp

vadheim

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:38 am

Iberia mainline comes to Oslo with year around service to Madrid in 2019.

Time schedule should be like this from start of summer.

Madrid/Barajas - Oslo/Gardermoen
IB3496 MAD0845 – 1220OSL 319 7
IB3496 MAD1055 – 1430OSL 319 126

Oslo/Gardermoen - Madrid/Barajas
IB3497 OSL1305 – 1645MAD 319 7
IB3497 OSL1515 – 1855MAD 319 126

Blerg

Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:50 am

From a passenger point of view, is there any difference between Iberia mainline and Iberia Express?

SASViking

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:05 pm

CPH route news:

Royal Air Maroc (AT) CPH-CMN: planned 4x weekly reduced to 2x weekly. Tuesday (Boeing 737-700) and Sundays (Embraer E190)

Eurowings (EW) CPH-DUS: Dash 8-Q400 operated by LGW to be replaced by Airbus A319/A320 on the morning departure

Qatar Airways (QR) CPH-DOH:
Eff. 31MAR19 14 weekly - 7x weekly Boeing 777-300ER / 7x weekly Boeing 787-8
Eff. 02SEP19 18 weekly- 11x weekly Boeing 777-300ER / 7x weekly Boeing 787-8

Ryanair/Laudamotion (FR/OE): *New routes*
CPH-STR Start moved forward to 27FEB19. 6x weekly operated by Airbus A321
CPH-DUS 2x weekly from 03APR19 (Wed, Sat) operated by Airbus A320/A321

Air Europa (UX) *New route* CPH-MAD:
Planned 3x weekly from 15JUN19 aircraft changed from 2x weekly Boeing 787-8 & 1x weekly Boeing 787-9 to 3x weekly Airbus A330-200

LEVEL (VK) *New route* CPH-VIE:
1x daily starting in April. Flights operated by Airbus A320/A321

LOT Polish Airlines (LO) CPH-WAW:
Up to 2 of 3 daily flights to be operated by Boeing 737-800/Boeing 737-8MAX replacing Embraer E170/E175/E190/195 in the summer.

SAS CPH-WAW:
1 of 3 daily flights (SK751/752) to be operated by Airbus A319 replacing CRJ-900 operated by CityJet in the summer

Nordica/Regional Jet (LO/EE) CPH-TLL:
Service reduced to 1x daily starting 14JAN19 (evening deparure) operated by CRJ-700/CRJ-900

Sources: @CPHTraveller on Twitter and cph.dk

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos