Someone83

Re: Nordic Aviation - 2019

Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Oykie wrote:
Bostrom wrote:
SAS' new A330:

ImageF-WWCE Airbus A330 SAS by @Eurospot, on Flickr

Nice :-) I’m excited about the A350 in SAS colors as well. I would also like to see A330neo at one point ;-)

In a few months you’ll see the first A350 in a similar state ;)

I would be too surprised if SAS ends up getto g the A330neo to supplement the A350s and as a replacement for their 4 oldest A330s

Bostrom

Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:11 pm

Someone83 wrote:
Oykie wrote:
Nice :-) I’m excited about the A350 in SAS colors as well. I would also like to see A330neo at one point ;-)

In a few months you’ll see the first A350 in a similar state ;)

I would be too surprised if SAS ends up getto g the A330neo to supplement the A350s and as a replacement for their 4 oldest A330s

Their first A350 is in production, so it shouldn't take too long for the first photo to show up.

CPHFF

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:05 am

BRA has just announced that they are laying off 363 employees. Severance negotiations are starting immediately.

During 2019-2020 they will start phasing out "older jets" and do more of the flying with turboprops. They blame the reduction in the Swedish Domestic airline market. So they went from 5+5 CS planes for replacement of their Avros to nothing?

Link in Swedish (sorry): https://www.sydsvenskan.se/2019-04-26/o ... olaget-bra
Unable to update my profife photo since 2014

Bostrom

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Sälen airport now claims that there are two airlines that will start flying there once the airport opens. They have not revealed which airlines though.

Bostrom

Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:58 pm

CPHFF wrote:
BRA has just announced that they are laying off 363 employees. Severance negotiations are starting immediately.

During 2019-2020 they will start phasing out "older jets" and do more of the flying with turboprops. They blame the reduction in the Swedish Domestic airline market. So they went from 5+5 CS planes for replacement of their Avros to nothing?

It means the end of the Jönköping-Stockholm route, and a big reduction in departures on the Stockholm-Östersund route.

Someone83

Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:59 pm

NAC, the Danish leasing company, has painted one of their ATR in their own house colours. Not sure why

https://www.airpics.com/pics/public/0cd ... /large.jpg

VSMUT

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Someone83 wrote:
NAC, the Danish leasing company, has painted one of their ATR in their own house colours. Not sure why

Just stickers. Saw them applying them from across the field.
Last edited by VSMUT on Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FredrikHAD

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:26 pm

CPHFF wrote:

Their Avro RJs (RJ100 and a couple RJ85) are probably due for heavy checks or approaching some other end of life limit (never heard exactly what, but something like that is limiting their economical life). According to media those will be phased out and the ATRs will be used more efficiently. The CS-100/300 order will probably never come through. I wonder what they’re going to do with all the charters they fly with the RJs. I think some flights aren’t possible with the ATR due to the long distances. I do hope they will keep flying to Halmstad... Imagine what would happen to BMA if they went belly up!

/Fredrik

davidjohnson6

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:51 pm

When does Jonkoping-Stockholm end ? Will Jonkoping become a summer-only airport to cater for the beach flights ? Has any airline proposed intetest in the Karlstad-Jonkoping-Frankfurt route since bmi went bust ? Clearly with Brexit, this is not something Loganair will be considering, but wondering if maybe some other ACMI carrier (Cityjet ?) might be interested in doing a deal with Lufthansa

Any other Swedish domestic routes likely to terminate ?

MalevTU134

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:25 pm

Bostrom wrote:
Sälen airport now claims that there are two airlines that will start flying there once the airport opens. They have not revealed which airlines though.

Gotta be DL to DTW :duck:

FredrikHAD

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:01 pm

BRA has 13 ATR-72, 10 RJ 100 and 2 RJ 85. Scrapping half the fleet will lead to fewer destinations. Unless more ATRs are brought in there is exactly one less ATR per domestic destination they fly to (14), not counting JKG but counting HEL. There are four categories of destinations:

Short and medium distance with competition (SDL, KLR, VXO...)
Short and medium distance with no competition (HAD, THN...)
Longer distance with competition (UME, OSD)
Destinations with fierce competition (MMX, GOT)

MMX, being the HQ base will remain. As GOT has such fierce competition (GOT also has rail to compete with), that may be a candidate for closure. Then again, GOT probably provides the northern lines with connecting pax. THN with its proximity to GOT and rail to Stockholm is my first candidate (along with the already announced JKG). HAD has high load factors on the morning and evening flights, so that one may stay even if AGH is a close-by alternative to focus on if one of them needs to close. Perhaps bus from HAD to AGH would be an option.

I saw NRK-VBY was bookable. I wonder if that one will remain.

Then there is Berlin and Mallorca. MMX-PMA in an ATR...? I have no idea regarding load factors on the TXL flights, but it sure seems like an odd destination for BRA.

Then again, I have no clue, so your guess is as good as mine :)

/Fredrik

Bostrom

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:39 pm

davidjohnson6 wrote:
When does Jonkoping-Stockholm end ? Will Jonkoping become a summer-only airport to cater for the beach flights ? Has any airline proposed intetest in the Karlstad-Jonkoping-Frankfurt route since bmi went bust ? Clearly with Brexit, this is not something Loganair will be considering, but wondering if maybe some other ACMI carrier (Cityjet ?) might be interested in doing a deal with Lufthansa

Any other Swedish domestic routes likely to terminate ?

They will keep flying to Jönköping until midsummer. After that Jönköping will only have charter flights.

Someone83

Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:04 am

Air Leap will be flying 2x weekly (Friday and Sunday) OSL-ARN. From May 3rd and during the Summer timetable. Probably just selling ticket on transfer of aircraft between their Norwegian and Swedish operations. To be operated by Saab 340

But, as far as I know, OSL-ARN is the only route out there which is operated by both 787 and Saab 340 (in addition to 737s and A320s)

Bostrom

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:22 am

MalevTU134 wrote:
Bostrom wrote:

There are rumours that one of them is Easyjet, but thanks for revealing the other! :D Looking forward to see A350s in Sälen!

FredrikHAD

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:38 am

Bostrom wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:
Bostrom wrote:

There are rumours that one of them is Easyjet, but thanks for revealing the other! :D Looking forward to see A350s in Sälen!

Why not Emirates hauling snow-adventure seeking arabs to the mysterious dark and cold north with some A380s! Jokes aside, a few days ago I would have bet on BRA. They usually run some special winter legs from both BMA, MMX, AGH and more I think to OSD. Sälen would have been just as attractive from the southern parts, but perhaps not so much from Stockholm due to the shorter distance. After yesterday’s news regarding BRA, I don’t have a clue.

VSMUT

Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:26 am

FredrikHAD wrote:
Then there is Berlin and Mallorca. MMX-PMA in an ATR...? I have no idea regarding load factors on the TXL flights, but it sure seems like an odd destination for BRA.

Then again, I have no clue, so your guess is as good as mine :)

/Fredrik

Cimber and DAT have used ATRs from Denmark to Italy, so longish flights are possible, but Palma is a bit too far without a fuel stop. ESMS - LEPA is about 4 hours, and an ATR 72-600 tops out at around 3:30 with a full payload.

davidjohnson6

Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:53 am

From Salen-Trysil to Stockholm by road in winter is 6+ hours driving and (unlike Ostersund) there is no train. Furthermore while Mora used to have flights year round to Arlanda, these have now stopped. There probably is enough demand for something to Stockholm and/or Gothenburg - perhaps AIS or Air Leap might take a look at flights at the weekend (when their aircraft are sitting on the ground unused) if the bigger players like SAS, Norwegian and BRA are not interested ?

Additionally, would either TUI or Thomas Cook via their many subsidiary airlines be interested in a route to somewhere in the UK, Germany or Netherlands ? TUI used to fly to Fagernes (until Avinor closed the airport for burning so much subsidy) and currently fly to places like Kuusamo

Bostrom

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:16 pm

FredrikHAD wrote:

Why not Emirates hauling snow-adventure seeking arabs to the mysterious dark and cold north with some A380s! Jokes aside, a few days ago I would have bet on BRA. They usually run some special winter legs from both BMA, MMX, AGH and more I think to OSD. Sälen would have been just as attractive from the southern parts, but perhaps not so much from Stockholm due to the shorter distance. After yesterday’s news regarding BRA, I don’t have a clue.[/quote]

I wouldn't rule out BRA, they might fill an ATR once a week, at least during sportlovsveckorna.

Bostrom

Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:20 pm

davidjohnson6 wrote:
From Salen-Trysil to Stockholm by road in winter is 6+ hours driving and (unlike Ostersund) there is no train. Furthermore while Mora used to have flights year round to Arlanda, these have now stopped. There probably is enough demand for something to Stockholm and/or Gothenburg - perhaps AIS or Air Leap might take a look at flights at the weekend (when their aircraft are sitting on the ground unused) if the bigger players like SAS, Norwegian and BRA are not interested ?

We might see occasional SAS flights is my guess, at least around the annual Folk och Försvar conference in Sälen. But we'll see I guess.

davidjohnson6 wrote:
Additionally, would either TUI or Thomas Cook via their many subsidiary airlines be interested in a route to somewhere in the UK, Germany or Netherlands ? TUI used to fly to Fagernes (until Avinor closed the airport for burning so much subsidy) and currently fly to places like Kuusamo

My guess is that they are trying to attract package tours like those sold by TUI and Thomas Cook. After all it is not that far from the UK and the airport is close to the ski slopes.

MalevTU134

Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:28 pm

FredrikHAD wrote:
Bostrom wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:

Why not Emirates hauling snow-adventure seeking arabs to the mysterious dark and cold north with some A380s! Jokes aside, a few days ago I would have bet on BRA. They usually run some special winter legs from both BMA, MMX, AGH and more I think to OSD. Sälen would have been just as attractive from the southern parts, but perhaps not so much from Stockholm due to the shorter distance. After yesterday’s news regarding BRA, I don’t have a clue.

AY from HEL?....

FredrikHAD

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:42 pm

MalevTU134 wrote:
FredrikHAD wrote:
Bostrom wrote:

AY from HEL?....

I do hope AY is smarter than trying to sell ice to an inuit... I doubt there is any intrest from Finland to ski in Sälen. Danes, brits and (northern) germans may be attracted, but why Sälen when there’s Åre/Duved with OSD close by?

Bostrom

Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:57 pm

FredrikHAD wrote:
BRA has 13 ATR-72, 10 RJ 100 and 2 RJ 85. Scrapping half the fleet will lead to fewer destinations. Unless more ATRs are brought in there is exactly one less ATR per domestic destination they fly to (14), not counting JKG but counting HEL. There are four categories of destinations:

Short and medium distance with competition (SDL, KLR, VXO...)
Short and medium distance with no competition (HAD, THN...)
Longer distance with competition (UME, OSD)
Destinations with fierce competition (MMX, GOT)

MMX, being the HQ base will remain. As GOT has such fierce competition (GOT also has rail to compete with), that may be a candidate for closure. Then again, GOT probably provides the northern lines with connecting pax. THN with its proximity to GOT and rail to Stockholm is my first candidate (along with the already announced JKG). HAD has high load factors on the morning and evening flights, so that one may stay even if AGH is a close-by alternative to focus on if one of them needs to close. Perhaps bus from HAD to AGH would be an option.

Sundsvall will see the same number of departures, but the Avros will be replaced by ATRs. https://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vaste ... ra-varslar

Bostrom

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:00 pm

FredrikHAD wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:
FredrikHAD wrote:

AY from HEL?....

I do hope AY is smarter than trying to sell ice to an inuit... I doubt there is any intrest from Finland to ski in Sälen. Danes, brits and (northern) germans may be attracted, but why Sälen when there’s Åre/Duved with OSD close by?

Because Åre requires a long bus transfer while Sälen is 6 km from the closest ski slopes?

MalevTU134

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:01 pm

FredrikHAD wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:
FredrikHAD wrote:

AY from HEL?....

First of all, southern Finland has no resorts for alpine skiing, and secondly, AY could bring in Japanese, Chinese and Russians. But yeah, they, too, have better skiing nearer by.

MalevTU134

Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:04 pm

Bostrom wrote:
FredrikHAD wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:
AY from HEL?....

Because Åre requires a long bus transfer while Sälen is 6 km from the closest ski slopes?

Valid point.

Bostrom

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:06 pm

MalevTU134 wrote:
Bostrom wrote:
FredrikHAD wrote:

Valid point.

But just a wild guess, I have no idea who might be interested in flying to Sälen to be honest.

MalevTU134

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:13 pm

Bostrom wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:
Bostrom wrote:

Valid point.

But just a wild guess, I have no idea who might be interested in flying to Sälen to be honest.

In all honesty, probably not too many people. In an international context, the slopes of Sälen don't compare very well. It is too close to Stockholm and Oslo for flights to be price/time efficient. So probably the suspects already mentioned. And any flights there may be will be highly seasonal, of course.

Bostrom

Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:41 pm

MalevTU134 wrote:
In all honesty, probably not too many people. In an international context, the slopes of Sälen don't compare very well. It is too close to Stockholm and Oslo for flights to be price/time efficient. So probably the suspects already mentioned. And any flights there may be will be highly seasonal, of course.

The slopes are not the most amazing in the world, but they have been pretty successful in promoting themselves as a family friendly ski resort that is great for children. So they might be able to attract families from other parts of Europe. But we'll see, and personally I wouldn't invest any money in the airport if given the opportunity.

MalevTU134

Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:46 pm

Bostrom wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:

The slopes are not the most amazing in the world, but they have been pretty successful in promoting themselves as a family friendly ski resort that is great for children. So they might be able to attract families from other parts of Europe. But we'll see, and personally I wouldn't invest any money in the airport if given the opportunity.

100% agree.

QuawerAir

Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:01 am

On 26 April 2019, Finnair received their 14th Airbus A350 aircraft. Eight of the A350s are equipped with 297 seats (OH-LWA – OH-LWH) and six with 336 seats (OH-LWI – OH-LWO).
ATL, AYT, FRA, FUE, HEL, JFK, LCA, LHR, MUC | AY, BA, DL, FH, LH, LO | A320, A321, A333, 752, 764, 772, 788
The word "Quawer" means nothing but it looks great.

Efhkspotter

Wed May 01, 2019 10:45 am

QuawerAir wrote:
On 26 April 2019, Finnair received their 14th Airbus A350 aircraft. Eight of the A350s are equipped with 297 seats (OH-LWA – OH-LWH) and six with 336 seats (OH-LWI – OH-LWO).

OH-LWM has 297 seats.

QuawerAir

Wed May 01, 2019 12:14 pm

Efhkspotter wrote:
QuawerAir wrote:

OH-LWM has 297 seats.

According to Finnair, OH-LWM has 336 seats.
ATL, AYT, FRA, FUE, HEL, JFK, LCA, LHR, MUC | AY, BA, DL, FH, LH, LO | A320, A321, A333, 752, 764, 772, 788

FredrikHAD

Sat May 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Glider SE-UUL, LAK17-AT, landed on semi-busy highway 41 a few km south of Borås May 4th at 13:22. Two cars received minor damages and no one was hurt. The glider seems somewhat ruffed up, but could be repairable. The AT version is engine powered (self sustaining), but was towed by SE-FVZ, PA-25 Pawnee, some 25 minutes before the incident. Oddly, the FLARM transponder sqwaked SE-ULL, wich is not the correct reg. The pilot told media that the aircraft sunk unexpectedly and he was forced to land with almost no notice. He may have aimed for an outlanding on the RC airfield just west of the greyhound park (well known for the locals) but got trapped in sinking air, forcing the landing just 400 m south of the RC field (my speculation). The surroundings are mostly dense forests.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/b57w1B/segelflygplan-i-krock-med-bil
http://www.bt.se/boras/segelflyg-har-nodlandat-pa-r41/ (paywall but one free pic)

/Fredrik

Someone83

Sun May 05, 2019 4:58 am

Someone83 wrote:
Air Leap will be flying 2x weekly (Friday and Sunday) OSL-ARN. From May 3rd and during the Summer timetable. Probably just selling ticket on transfer of aircraft between their Norwegian and Swedish operations. To be operated by Saab 340

But, as far as I know, OSL-ARN is the only route out there which is operated by both 787 and Saab 340 (in addition to 737s and A320s)

And now you can fly A330 as well as Norwegian will om Fridays operatør D8 5551 and D8 5522 with a HiFly A330. 5551 is a morning flight ARN-OSL and 5551 an evening flight and AFAIK, during the sau the aircraft will operate OSL-BCN-BCN

FredrikHAD

Sun May 05, 2019 7:05 am

Will BRA renrew the airworthyness certificates for their RJ100/85s? Is that a complicated and expensive process or just a formality? I stumbled on this table at Transportstyrelsen (sort of Swedish FAA).

Registrerade luftfartyg
Regbet Typ Tillvnr Luftvärdighetshandling
giltig t.o.m. Roll
SE-DSO AVRO-146-RJ100 E3221 2019-08-31 Ägare
SE-DSR AVRO-146-RJ100 E3244 2020-04-30 Ägare
SE-DSS AVRO-146-RJ100 E3245 2019-05-31 Ägare
SE-DSU AVRO-146-RJ100 E3248 2020-04-30 Ägare
SE-DSV AVRO-146-RJ100 E3250 2019-11-30 Ägare
SE-DSX AVRO-146-RJ100 E3255 2019-07-31 Ägare
SE-DSY AVRO-146-RJ100 E3263 2020-01-31 Ägare
SE-DSZ AVRO-146-RJ100 E3380 2019-05-30 Ägare
SE-RJI AVRO-146-RJ100 E3357 2019-10-10 Ägare
SE-DJN AVRO-146-RJ85 E2231 2019-07-31 Ägare
SE-DJO AVRO-146-RJ85 E2226 2019-07-31 Ägare

The dates are the expiry dates for the cert. Most are due this summer and only three due next year. Will they be gone by their respective due dates? I may need to hurry up to fly one then...

/Fredrik

minilinde

Sun May 05, 2019 8:25 am

FredrikHAD wrote:
Will BRA renrew the airworthyness certificates for their RJ100/85s? Is that a complicated and expensive process or just a formality? I stumbled on this table at Transportstyrelsen (sort of Swedish FAA).

Registrerade luftfartyg
Regbet Typ Tillvnr Luftvärdighetshandling
giltig t.o.m. Roll
SE-DSO AVRO-146-RJ100 E3221 2019-08-31 Ägare
SE-DSR AVRO-146-RJ100 E3244 2020-04-30 Ägare
SE-DSS AVRO-146-RJ100 E3245 2019-05-31 Ägare
SE-DSU AVRO-146-RJ100 E3248 2020-04-30 Ägare
SE-DSV AVRO-146-RJ100 E3250 2019-11-30 Ägare
SE-DSX AVRO-146-RJ100 E3255 2019-07-31 Ägare
SE-DSY AVRO-146-RJ100 E3263 2020-01-31 Ägare
SE-DSZ AVRO-146-RJ100 E3380 2019-05-30 Ägare
SE-RJI AVRO-146-RJ100 E3357 2019-10-10 Ägare
SE-DJN AVRO-146-RJ85 E2231 2019-07-31 Ägare
SE-DJO AVRO-146-RJ85 E2226 2019-07-31 Ägare

The dates are the expiry dates for the cert. Most are due this summer and only three due next year. Will they be gone by their respective due dates? I may need to hurry up to fly one then...

/Fredrik

I don't think so. They just fired 363 personel pretty mush for that reason: https://www.dn.se/ekonomi/drygt-350-kan ... rikesflyg/

hilram

Sun May 05, 2019 12:52 pm

Does anyone know: Will the A350s for SAS be used for route expansion, or replacement of older A340s ?
Flown on: A319, 320, 321, 332, 333, 343 | B732, 734, 735, 736, 73G, 738, 743, 744, 772, 77W | BAe-146 | DHC-6, 7, 8 | F50 | E195 | MD DC-9 41, MD-82, MD-87

VSMUT

Sun May 05, 2019 1:44 pm

hilram wrote:
Does anyone know: Will the A350s for SAS be used for route expansion, or replacement of older A340s ?

Replacement.

But who knows, they may keep some and expand with the additional A350s, like they did with the 4 new A330s that were originally meant to replace the oldest A340s. I wouldn't count an all 8 A340s staying though.

SASViking

Sun May 05, 2019 2:13 pm

hilram wrote:

They haven't officially announced anything yet. The only A340 we know will leave the fleet is LN-RKP, that will be replaced by a brand new A330E to be delivered very soon.
I think they'll keep some A340's for a while after the A350's arrive. They're well maintained, have the "new" cabins etc. So they still have some years left in them. They'll likely be used to open new routes, such as CPH-SEA and ARN-NRT. The A350's will likely be used to increase capacity on current routes. SAS announced a while back, that "potential A350 routes" are: SFO, NRT, HGK. Basically routes with a lot of cargo
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H

Someone83

Sun May 05, 2019 2:55 pm

If they keep some A340s, which several are down paid and owned, I do expect a minor kabin reconfiguration, with less business and premium economy seats and more economy seats. And then use the aircraft to possible destinations that their current fleet is too premium heavy

LN-RKP that will leave the fleet was bought by SAS a while a ago and will be broken up for spares to keep the rest of the fleet flying for a while. While it is the oldest frame, it has the newest engines from what I’ve heard

Bostrom

Sun May 05, 2019 3:25 pm

SASViking wrote:
hilram wrote:

They haven't officially announced anything yet. The only A340 we know will leave the fleet is LN-RKP, that will be replaced by a brand new A330E to be delivered very soon.
I think they'll keep some A340's for a while after the A350's arrive. They're well maintained, have the "new" cabins etc. So they still have some years left in them. They'll likely be used to open new routes, such as CPH-SEA and ARN-NRT.

And since most of them are paid for and has a low resale value, they can be used to try new routes (although the A321LRs might be good for that too). Nothing has ben announced, but there are speculations and SAS has hinted that they are looking at Seoul and Toronto.

QuawerAir

Tue May 07, 2019 6:43 am

I saw an article at Kauppalehti, which states Finnair is looking for new destinations in the United States. This is, however, very expected given the success of AY on routes to SFO and LAX (also ORD seems to be doing well). From last year, AY has increased capacity by 30% in the USA. Finnair's U.S. country manager, Kati Kaivonen says "useful routes could be to new start-up concentrations such as Nashville (TN) and Austin (TX)". Thus, a route to DFW would be potential. While Finnair keeps looking for new potential destinations, the airline now concentrates on strengthening the status of LAX-route in AY's network.

minilinde

Tue May 07, 2019 7:10 am

Someone83 wrote:
If they keep some A340s, which several are down paid and owned, I do expect a minor kabin reconfiguration, with less business and premium economy seats and more economy seats. And then use the aircraft to possible destinations that their current fleet is too premium heavy

LN-RKP that will leave the fleet was bought by SAS a while a ago and will be broken up for spares to keep the rest of the fleet flying for a while. While it is the oldest frame, it has the newest engines from what I’ve heard

From what I've heard, the engines will be swapped to older ones, before the frame will be scrapped.

I think the A340's will be retired ASAP, because of fuel cost and the environmental agenda SAS is going for.

Someone83

Tue May 07, 2019 10:15 am

Air Europa will be flying 3x weekly MAD-ARN June 15 to September using an A330

https://www.expressen.se/allt-om-resor/ ... -i-sommar/

QuawerAir

Tue May 07, 2019 11:29 am

HEL April 2019 statistics
A slight decrease in domestic passenger traffic but rapid growth in international traffic.

Domestic: 243,854 (-4.8%)
International: 1,554,997 (+9.1%)
Total: 1,798,851 (+7.0%)

YTD Total: 6,639,657 (+4.5%)

In intercontinental traffic, Finavia airports (mainly HEL), traffic increased by 18.0%. Traffic to the USA doubled from last year to 41,700 (+116.7%). Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Qatar, and the UAE saw an increase in PAX volume while South Korea and India decreased.

QuawerAir

Wed May 08, 2019 5:12 am

Hainan Airlines will operate to OSL with a smaller A330-200, instead of A330-300, on 17MAY19 – 03JUN19, 10JUN19 – 14JUN19, 21AUG19 – 25OCT19. Flights for W19/20 are also bookable.

Routesonline

kanye

Wed May 08, 2019 5:46 am

Someone83 wrote:
Air Europa will be flying 3x weekly MAD-ARN June 15 to September using an A330

https://www.expressen.se/allt-om-resor/ ... -i-sommar/

Wow, with the A330 surprised me a bit.

QuawerAir

Thu May 09, 2019 7:55 am

First ATR 72 (OH-ATI) has been refurbished and repainted. As of now, ATRs will be flying in Finnair colors. Looks nice! I wonder if the entire Finnair fleet will have the black windscreen as well.

Instagram

teme82

Thu May 09, 2019 8:20 am

QuawerAir wrote:
First ATR 72 (OH-ATI) has been refurbished and repainted. As of now, ATRs will be flying in Finnair colors. Looks nice! I wonder if the entire Finnair fleet will have the black windscreen as well.

Instagram

Well the A350's started the trend so we might get them to the rest of the fleet.
Flying high and low

TUGMASTER

Thu May 09, 2019 10:03 am

QuawerAir wrote:

Instagram

Looks BORING....!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos