Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
CALTECH
Posts: 3423
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 4:21 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:22 pm

Hearing #123 is going to be scrapped.
Just a couple of million apart on insurance and repair cost.
You are here.
 
VC10er
Posts: 4266
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Tomorrow, Tuesday July 2nd I am flying UA1995 at 4:15pm to from ORD to EWR. I knew I was on a 772 with Diamond flat seats. It is my second time and it’s pretty awesome vs a 737!
Then I got a text about a seat change because of an equipment swap. I was at first bummed, knowing my luck it would have been a 737-800.
But it was actually a VERY pleasant surprise- my original 772 was swamped out for a newly refurbished Polaris 772! My first!
So, I’ve got 2 questions. Is this refitted 772 just coming back into service and on its way to EWR?
The last time I flew a 772 from ORD to EWR was about 2 weeks ago-and to my surprise was a very full flight!

Is UA going to regularly schedule a 772 once a day from ORD to EWR to increase seats? It would be the first time in almost 3 decades that the this busy route of theirs was not served only by a NB. Put simpler does UA actually require doing this to meet a surge demand or just on occasion when a 772 needs to be repositioned or -something else I am clueless about?
Thanks
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
notconcerned
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:23 pm

VC10er wrote:
So, I’ve got 2 questions. Is this refitted 772 just coming back into service and on its way to EWR?
The last time I flew a 772 from ORD to EWR was about 2 weeks ago-and to my surprise was a very full flight!

Is UA going to regularly schedule a 772 once a day from ORD to EWR to increase seats? It would be the first time in almost 3 decades that the this busy route of theirs was not served only by a NB. Put simpler does UA actually require doing this to meet a surge demand or just on occasion when a 772 needs to be repositioned or -something else I am clueless about?
Thanks


772 is scheduled on ORD-EWR 1x daily, it has been like that for a while, probably 4-5 years. It rotates through EWR, it usually does xxx-ORD-EWR-GRU-EWR-xxx and cycles through the system.
 
User avatar
calpsafltskeds
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:29 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:27 pm

You'll be even more excited as the aircraft is a 77W. For some reason UA's 77W's are shown as 772 on flight Status. I sent in this error to UA a few months ago, but it hasn't been fixed.

The 77W is operating EWR-IAH this evening , then IAH-ORD and ORD-EWR on 7/2. Probably some slack in 777 scheduled due to BOM and DEL service suspended due to Pakistan and Iraq overfly restrictions. It looks like the only leg that definitely needs the seats is the EWR-IAH leg, but I'm sure the BF sections will go out full with upgrades. Enjoy.
 
VC10er
Posts: 4266
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:02 pm

calpsafltskeds wrote:
You'll be even more excited as the aircraft is a 77W. For some reason UA's 77W's are shown as 772 on flight Status. I sent in this error to UA a few months ago, but it hasn't been fixed.

The 77W is operating EWR-IAH this evening , then IAH-ORD and ORD-EWR on 7/2. Probably some slack in 777 scheduled due to BOM and DEL service suspended due to Pakistan and Iraq overfly restrictions. It looks like the only leg that definitely needs the seats is the EWR-IAH leg, but I'm sure the BF sections will go out full with upgrades. Enjoy.


Thanks calpsafitkeds!
While ORD/EWR is particularly short, it’s not difficult to imagine that one day many years from now there will need to be more wide body aircraft on domestic routes. Not just a few odd ball flights. “IF” (and this is only a dream not a suggestion) Transcontinental on UA were 14 763s, or 772 sized aircraft with a decent J cabin- much larger Premium Economy and E+.
Leaving most of the very cost driven consumers to other airlines is a valid business strategy, “IF” UA delivers the hands down best travel experience, go full reverse on its old reputation to could be a winner. (Although being vulnerable to economic downturns is risky)
I think UA is best poised to TAKE the top tier of AMERICA’s PREMIUM airline. Eg; Flat bed 73MAX-10s, the new 50 seat CRJs. Today all the 737s to everywhere is a joy sucker, I am always thinking “what can be done back here?”

There is still so much UA must do, add more United Clubs, larger and better Premium Cabins such as far better E+ experience worth the up charge... and the new UA culture. I think given what is still left to do or redo for UA opens the doors to surpassing expectations.

The problem will always be a packed tight, slimline seated economy flight, often on very long routes. For those who cannot pay up to a better experience- packed economy has greatly contributed to taking the joy out of flying.
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
x1234
Posts: 875
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:05 pm

With SFO-HKG going double daily 77E, where are the freed 77W's and new deliveries going!? Anyone guessing which destinations in the Pacific Rim or Europe or South America or Africa UA will launch!? Will they finally launch SFO-GRU!? Or maybe adventurous and EWR-JNB (there is a market for a 2nd flight, I'm wondering about the 789's hot and high conditions in JNB). Or maybe finally BKK, MNL or SGN/HAN in SE Asia!? There is great demand for a SFO-BKK flight and Thai is constantly delaying it.
 
User avatar
cosyr
Posts: 1469
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:23 pm

VC10er wrote:
calpsafltskeds wrote:
You'll be even more excited as the aircraft is a 77W. For some reason UA's 77W's are shown as 772 on flight Status. I sent in this error to UA a few months ago, but it hasn't been fixed.

The 77W is operating EWR-IAH this evening , then IAH-ORD and ORD-EWR on 7/2. Probably some slack in 777 scheduled due to BOM and DEL service suspended due to Pakistan and Iraq overfly restrictions. It looks like the only leg that definitely needs the seats is the EWR-IAH leg, but I'm sure the BF sections will go out full with upgrades. Enjoy.


I think UA is best poised to TAKE the top tier of AMERICA’s PREMIUM airline. Eg; Flat bed 73MAX-10s, the new 50 seat CRJs. Today all the 737s to everywhere is a joy sucker, I am always thinking “what can be done back here?”

There is still so much UA must do, add more United Clubs, larger and better Premium Cabins such as far better E+ experience worth the up charge... and the new UA culture. I think given what is still left to do or redo for UA opens the doors to surpassing expectations.

The problem will always be a packed tight, slimline seated economy flight, often on very long routes. For those who cannot pay up to a better experience- packed economy has greatly contributed to taking the joy out of flying.

I agree, that UA could succeed as the Premium legacy airline if they chose. I've been suggesting for years that they should be the first airline to introduce 5 across domestic Premium Economy, at least on some premium/business heavy routes. They would offer better seat options for the dozens of Premiers that don't win out for upgrades to the limited F cabin, and if only used on premium routes, the additional revenue would offset the loss of 6-10 Basic Economy tickets sold to make room for the cabin. Why should only widebody long haul have Premium Economy? A flight from BOS-LAX or EWR-SAN can be as long as a transatlantic flight. I would pay for Premium Economy, especially when I wasn't confident of getting a Premier Upgrade.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2362
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:40 pm

CALTECH wrote:
Hearing #123 is going to be scrapped.
Just a couple of million apart on insurance and repair cost.

What aircraft is #123? I thought all UA's fleet #s have four digits. I assume this relates to #0123, B752, N26123, which is currently stored at EWR. What repairs did it need to return to service that caused this?
Last edited by audidudi on Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 
CONTACREW
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:43 pm

audidudi wrote:
CALTECH wrote:
Hearing #123 is going to be scrapped.
Just a couple of million apart on insurance and repair cost.

What aircraft is #123? I thought all UA's fleet #s have four digits.


It’s the 752 that had the hard landing in EWR a few weeks back N26123.
Flight Attendants prepare doors for departure, cross check verify straps standby for all call
 
notconcerned
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:44 pm

x1234 wrote:
With SFO-HKG going double daily 77E, where are the freed 77W's and new deliveries going!? Anyone guessing which destinations in the Pacific Rim or Europe or South America or Africa UA will launch!? Will they finally launch SFO-GRU!? Or maybe adventurous and EWR-JNB (there is a market for a 2nd flight, I'm wondering about the 789's hot and high conditions in JNB). Or maybe finally BKK, MNL or SGN/HAN in SE Asia!? There is great demand for a SFO-BKK flight and Thai is constantly delaying it.


None of the above, the 77W is too premium for any of the markets listed above. Better off just upgrading existing 772 routes from SFO/EWR.

cosyr wrote:
Why should only widebody long haul have Premium Economy? A flight from BOS-LAX or EWR-SAN can be as long as a transatlantic flight. I would pay for Premium Economy, especially when I wasn't confident of getting a Premier Upgrade.


Because there's a greater product gap in a widebody between a lie-flat business seat and a regular Y seat, so premium economy is something in between priced at a fare in between J and Y that passengers are willing to pay.

What exact differentiator would a "premium economy" seat have in a narrowbody? Given that all US3 already have Y+ with more legroom (and AA/DL providing priority boarding and free alcohol), what more is there to offer. The strategy for US3 domestically has been to price domestic F so that there are less free/elite upgrades and more paying passengers (or passengers paying to upgrade) negating the need for anything in between domestic F and Y.
 
Nicknuzzii
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:21 pm

I know very irrelevant but I am still curious, what meals (for purchase) does UA offer on flights from DEN to Hawaii?
 
User avatar
adamblang
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:45 pm

Nicknuzzii wrote:
I know very irrelevant but I am still curious, what meals (for purchase) does UA offer on flights from DEN to Hawaii?

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/conten ... /menu.aspx
 
redrooster3
Posts: 376
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:35 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:10 pm

CALTECH wrote:
Hearing #123 is going to be scrapped.
Just a couple of million apart on insurance and repair cost.


I'm bummed to hear this. But the closer photos shared a few days later showed wrinkling all the way up to the L/R1 doors. Do you have any specific details you can share?
Marry one of us, and you'll fly for free!
 
Nicknuzzii
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:31 pm

adamblang wrote:
Nicknuzzii wrote:
I know very irrelevant but I am still curious, what meals (for purchase) does UA offer on flights from DEN to Hawaii?

https://www.united.com/web/en-US/conten ... /menu.aspx


Hawaii is included in "North America" according to UA, correct,m
 
audidudi
Posts: 2362
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:36 pm

redrooster3 wrote:
CALTECH wrote:
Hearing #123 is going to be scrapped.
Just a couple of million apart on insurance and repair cost.


I'm bummed to hear this. But the closer photos shared a few days later showed wrinkling all the way up to the L/R1 doors. Do you have any specific details you can share?

More info here:

http://avherald.com/h?article=4c93f411&opt=0
 
x1234
Posts: 875
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:50 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:00 pm

notcocerned, I'm interested if UA will upgrade flights to LHR/CDG/FRA/MUC/ZRH/HKG/PVG/HND to the 77W and launch new routes like SFO-GRU, EWR-JNB, SFO-BKK, etc. on the 789.
 
SBAer
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:34 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:36 pm

Did they paint N684UA with the old United Livery?
 
Runway28L
Posts: 2095
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:35 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:14 pm

SBAer wrote:
Did they paint N684UA with the old United Livery?

All of the ex-HA B763s have the old livery. IINM they got painted and stored at GYR before the new livery was revealed.
 
User avatar
CALTECH
Posts: 3423
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 4:21 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:15 pm

N684UA is leaving MCO

Do not like both threads being combined
You are here.
 
jayunited
Posts: 2873
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:03 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:43 pm

VC10er wrote:
Tomorrow, Tuesday July 2nd I am flying UA1995 at 4:15pm to from ORD to EWR. I knew I was on a 772 with Diamond flat seats. It is my second time and it’s pretty awesome vs a 737!
Then I got a text about a seat change because of an equipment swap. I was at first bummed, knowing my luck it would have been a 737-800.
But it was actually a VERY pleasant surprise- my original 772 was swamped out for a newly refurbished Polaris 772! My first!
So, I’ve got 2 questions. Is this refitted 772 just coming back into service and on its way to EWR?
The last time I flew a 772 from ORD to EWR was about 2 weeks ago-and to my surprise was a very full flight!

Is UA going to regularly schedule a 772 once a day from ORD to EWR to increase seats? It would be the first time in almost 3 decades that the this busy route of theirs was not served only by a NB. Put simpler does UA actually require doing this to meet a surge demand or just on occasion when a 772 needs to be repositioned or -something else I am clueless about?
Thanks


As some one else posted UA has been running 77Es either the PWs or now GEs between ORD-EWR 1x daily year around for perhaps 4 years maybe longer.

But concerning your flight tomorrow July 2nd your flight has actually be upguaged to a 77W which is why you received a text message about seat change. UA1995 will operate on nose number 2132. Your original aircraft 3004 has been out of service since June 28th according to internal report there is an issue with the Wifi, however that aircraft will return to service July 2nd.
 
User avatar
KVH68
Posts: 263
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:09 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:33 am

CALTECH wrote:
Hearing #123 is going to be scrapped.
Just a couple of million apart on insurance and repair cost.

I showed the pictures posted here of the damage to several of my coworkers whom have many years of sheetmetal experience. They all said the damage is very extensive.
 
User avatar
atcsundevil
Moderator
Topic Author
Posts: 4252
Joined: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:22 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:58 am

The fleet changes and fleet status posts at the start of this thread have been updated.

✈️ atcsundevil
 
User avatar
CALTECH
Posts: 3423
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 4:21 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:15 pm

KVH68 wrote:
CALTECH wrote:
Hearing #123 is going to be scrapped.
Just a couple of million apart on insurance and repair cost.

I showed the pictures posted here of the damage to several of my coworkers whom have many years of sheetmetal experience. They all said the damage is very extensive.


Heard figures of just over 10 mil, split was approximately 2 mil between repair and insurance.

Nose#/Type.........MFG S/N......N#............Fuse#
7531 737MAX-9 TBD............ TBD......... TBD
7532 737MAX-9 43465.......... TBD .........7818

7753 737MAX-10 66118 ........TBD......... 7970
7754 737MAX-10 66115........ TBD .........8210
You are here.
 
VC10er
Posts: 4266
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:46 pm

jayunited wrote:
VC10er wrote:
Tomorrow, Tuesday July 2nd I am flying UA1995 at 4:15pm to from ORD to EWR. I knew I was on a 772 with Diamond flat seats. It is my second time and it’s pretty awesome vs a 737!
Then I got a text about a seat change because of an equipment swap. I was at first bummed, knowing my luck it would have been a 737-800.
But it was actually a VERY pleasant surprise- my original 772 was swamped out for a newly refurbished Polaris 772! My first!
So, I’ve got 2 questions. Is this refitted 772 just coming back into service and on its way to EWR?
The last time I flew a 772 from ORD to EWR was about 2 weeks ago-and to my surprise was a very full flight!

Is UA going to regularly schedule a 772 once a day from ORD to EWR to increase seats? It would be the first time in almost 3 decades that the this busy route of theirs was not served only by a NB. Put simpler does UA actually require doing this to meet a surge demand or just on occasion when a 772 needs to be repositioned or -something else I am clueless about?
Thanks


As some one else posted UA has been running 77Es either the PWs or now GEs between ORD-EWR 1x daily year around for perhaps 4 years maybe longer.

But concerning your flight tomorrow July 2nd your flight has actually be upguaged to a 77W which is why you received a text message about seat change. UA1995 will operate on nose number 2132. Your original aircraft 3004 has been out of service since June 28th according to internal report there is an issue with the Wifi, however that aircraft will return to service July 2nd.


Many years ago I would need to go to Chicago 2, 3 or 4 times a month for business. Often there and back on the same day. Although I was much younger, that flight home was brutal because I was so tired. If I had the option of at least 1 flight a day in a lie flat, wow, that would have been awesome even though it’s a short flight.

So, between AA and UA, considering both EWR and LGA does UA now greatly surpass AA in the number of seats given the 777-or did UA reduce frequencies to balance out the amount of seats? Does UA use a 777 to ORD, or just from ORD?
I think if UA decided to make NYC Metro/Chicago a “WE OWN THIS ROUTE” priority (like a mini version of Hawaii) it would be a feather in their hat - it’s their HQ city to NYC Tri-State area and beyond to many TATL routes not served out of ORD. I wouldn’t sub-brand it like “Shuttle” was, but perhaps be the hands down winner, and most preferred through frequencies and perhaps a high E+ premium configuration in economy (Or perhaps they already do dominate and don’t need to do anything else?)
Also, on occasion I used to fly a new E170 to White Plains late at night, my company car service would get me home in Manhattan in no time with his lead foot! It was a nice way to avoid LGA.
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
User avatar
CALTECH
Posts: 3423
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 4:21 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:49 pm

I showed the pictures posted here of the damage to several of my coworkers whom have many years of sheetmetal experience. They all said the damage is very extensive.[/quote]

Heard figures of just over 10 mil, split was approximately 2 mil between repair and insurance.

Nose#/Type.........MFG S/N......N#............Fuse#

7251 737MAX-8 43931 ...........TBD ..........8075
7252 737MAX-8 43932 ...........TBD ..........8129
7253 737MAX-8 43930 ...........TBD ..........8143
7254 737MAX-8 43436 ...........TBD ..........8164

7531 737MAX-9 TBD............ TBD......... TBD
7532 737MAX-9 43465.......... TBD .........7818

7753 737MAX-10 66118 ........TBD......... 7970
7754 737MAX-10 66115........ TBD .........8210

2149 777-322ER 66589 N2749U 1634 Nov 2019
2150 777-322ER 66590 N2250U 1639 Dec 2019
2151 777-322ER 66591 N2251U 1643 Jan 2020
2152 777-322ER 66592 N2352U 1648 Feb 2020

TBD 787-9 66134........... TBD...... 0960
TBD 787-9 66135 ...........TBD ......0970
TBD 787-9 66136 ...........TBD ......0974
TBD 787-9 66137 ...........TBD ......0986
TBD 787-9 66141 ...........TBD ......1004

1010 787-10 60145 N12010 .........0948 2020
1011 787-10 40940 N14011 .........0950 2021
1012 787-10 40926 N12012 .........0964 2022
1013 787-10 40931 N13013 .........0996 2023
1014 787-10 40934 N13014 .........TBD .2024

4901 A320-232 2680 N4901U N/A 2007 B-6275/CSN
4902 A320-232 2714 N1902U N/A 2007 B-6278/CSN
4910 A320-232 1749 N2910U N/A 2002 EC-LQL/Vueling
4911 A320-232 1914 N4911U N/A 2003 EC-LRE/Vueling
4912 A320-232 1933 N4912U N/A 2003 EC-LQZ/Vueling
4913 A320-232 2168 N1913U N/A 2004 EC-LQN/Vueling

4866 A319-132 2404 N4866U N/A 2005 SHAHEEN/AP-BNI
4867 A319-132 2631 N5867U N/A 2005 SHAHEEN/AP-BNL
4868 A319-132 2655 N4868U N/A 2006 SHAHEEN/AP-BNM
4869 A319-132 2738 N4869U N/A 2006 SHAHEEN/AP-BNN
4870 A319-132 2739 N870UB N/A 2006 Bulgarian Eagle/LZ-AOC
4871 A319-132 1971 N871UA N/A TBD CSN
4872 A319-132 1986 N872UA N/A TBD CSN
4873 A319-132 2004 N873UA N/A TBD CSN
4874 A319-132 2008 N874UA N/A TBD CSN
4875 A319-132 2200 N875UA N/A TBDCSN
4876 A319-132 2203 N876UA N/A TBD CSN
4877 A319-132 2232 N877UA N/A TBD CSN
4878 A319-132 2371 N878UA N/A TBD CSN
4879 A319-132 2408 N879UA N/A TBD CSN
4880 A319-132 2426 N880UA N/A TBD CSN
4881 A319-132 2435 N881UA N/A TBD CSN
4882 A319-132 2505 N882UA N/A TBD CSN
4883 A319-132 2574 N883UA N/A TBD CSN
4884 A319-132 2579 N884UA N/A TBD CSN
4888 A319-132 3258 N4888U N/A 2007 B-6240/CSN
4889 A319-132 2667 N889UA N/A 2006 B-6219/CSN
4890 A319-132 2815 N890UA N/A 2006 B-6220/CSN
4891 A319-132 2901 N891UA N/A 2006 B-6158/CSN
4892 A319-132 2940 N892UA N/A 2006 B-6160/CSN
4893 A319-132 2948 N893UA N/A 2006 B-6161/CSN
4894 A319-132 2969 N894UA N/A 2006 B-6162/CSN
4895 A319-132 3020 N895UA N/A 2007 B-6168/CSN
4896 A319-132 3144 N896UA N/A 2007 B-6239/CSN
4897 A319-132 3269 N897UA N/A 2007 B-6241/CSN
4898 A319-132 3311 N898UA N/A 2007 B-6242/CSN
4899 A319-132 3342 N899UA N/A 2007 B-6243/CSN

4301 A319-111 2495 N2301U N/A 2005 G-EZIM/Easyjet
4302 A319-111 2565 N2302U N/A 2005 G-EZIV/Easyjet
4303 A319-111 2578 N3303U N/A 2005 G-EZIW/Easyjet
4304 A319-111 2605 N3304U N/A 2005 G-EZIX/Easyjet
4305 A319-111 2636 N3305U N/A 2005 G-EZIY/Easyjet
4306 A319-111 2646 N4306U N/A 2006 G-EZIZ/Easyjet
4307 A319-111 2677 N5307U N/A 2006 G-EZAA/Easyjet
4308 A319-111 2691 N6308U N/A 2006 G-EZAC/Easyjet
4309 A319-111 2715 N6309U N/A 2006 G-EZAF/Easyjet
4310 A319-111 2742 N6310U N/A 2006 G-EZAJ/Easyjet
4311 A319-111 2744 N6311U N/A 2006 G-EZAK/Easyjet
4312 A319-111 2754 N9312U N/A 2006 G-EZAL/Easyjet
4313 A319-111 2765 N9313U N/A 2006 G-EZAN/Easyjet
4314 A319-111 2769 N3314U N/A 2006 G-EZAO/Easyjet
4315 A319-111 2777 N3315U N/A 2006 G-EZAP/Easyjet
4316 A319-111 2779 N3316U N/A 2006 G-EZAS/Easyjet
4317 A319-111 2782 N5317U N/A 2006 G-EZAT/Easyjet
4318 A319-111 2795 N6318U N/A 2006 G-EZAU/Easyjet
4319 A319-111 2803 N8319U N/A 2006 G-EZAV/Easyjet
4320 A319-111 2818 N8320U N/A 2006 G-EZAX/Easyjet
You are here.
 
len90
Posts: 1150
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:03 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:51 pm

N684UA just departed EWR as 282 to DEN marking its entrance into revenue service with United.
Len90
 
User avatar
calpsafltskeds
Posts: 3224
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:29 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:12 pm

772 Polaris/Premium Economy:
N218UA was delayed, now sked to exit XMN 2749/4Jul, then 896/4Jul HKG-ORD with Polaris/PE
N220UA sked to enter XMN 2799/4Jul for Polaris/PE
23 of 33 sUA 772PW powered now complete.
(4 of 22 sCO 772GE powered also complete)
 
notconcerned
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:39 pm

VC10er wrote:
So, between AA and UA, considering both EWR and LGA does UA now greatly surpass AA in the number of seats given the 777-or did UA reduce frequencies to balance out the amount of seats? Does UA use a 777 to ORD, or just from ORD?


772 is only one-way ORD-EWR. Similarly, UA flies one-way 772 EWR-IAH and IAH-ORD, thereby rotating a 772 (but not the same one) through the system.

Based on Wednesday's schedule, AA flies 10x ORD-LGA on 738, 2x ORD-JFK on 738, and 4x ORD-EWR on 738/CRJ700, that's around 2,463 seats. UA flies 16x ORD-LGA mix of E175/A319/A320/73G/738 around 1,870 seats and 8x ORD-EWR mix of 738/739/772 around 1,503 seats, so total 3,373 seats.

Not surprising that UA has more seats since ORD and EWR are both hubs; AA has split ops in NYC and it's debatable if AA considers JFK a hub or not.
 
TrafficCop
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:54 pm

CALTECH

7251 737MAX-8 43931 ...........TBD ..........8075
7252 737MAX-8 43932 ...........TBD ..........8129
7253 737MAX-8 43930 ...........TBD ..........8143
7254 737MAX-8 43436 ...........TBD ..........8164

When did UA covert any 737's to MAX-8's .I don't remember this and how many? I know they have 61 MAX 9's and 100 MAX 10's delivered or on order. Seems odd to have such a small subfleet.
 
VC10er
Posts: 4266
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:55 pm

notconcerned wrote:
VC10er wrote:
So, between AA and UA, considering both EWR and LGA does UA now greatly surpass AA in the number of seats given the 777-or did UA reduce frequencies to balance out the amount of seats? Does UA use a 777 to ORD, or just from ORD?


772 is only one-way ORD-EWR. Similarly, UA flies one-way 772 EWR-IAH and IAH-ORD, thereby rotating a 772 (but not the same one) through the system.

Based on Wednesday's schedule, AA flies 10x ORD-LGA on 738, 2x ORD-JFK on 738, and 4x ORD-EWR on 738/CRJ700, that's around 2,463 seats. UA flies 16x ORD-LGA mix of E175/A319/A320/73G/738 around 1,870 seats and 8x ORD-EWR mix of 738/739/772 around 1,503 seats, so total 3,373 seats.

Not surprising that UA has more seats since ORD and EWR are both hubs; AA has split ops in NYC and it's debatable if AA considers JFK a hub or not.


Interesting, UA has roughly 1000 more seats. I presume that they fill them. Legacy UA “seemed” at the time, to use consistently sized aircraft for every flight. It also felt like “depending on the time you want- it mattered ZERO who you flew (including Delta) except for earning some miles.

When you mentioned that you don’t know what AA considers JFK- it does “feel” like Delta & United are crisper in terms of understanding who they are, where they are, what their identity is. AA seems all over the map apart from MIA & DFW and a nice Transcontinental.
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
User avatar
intotheair
Posts: 1890
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:49 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:57 pm

len90 wrote:
N684UA just departed EWR as 282 to DEN marking its entrance into revenue service with United.


That’s interesting. 767s are a very rare sight in DEN/LAX/SFO ever since the whole 767 fleet went international after the merger.
300 319 320 321 332 333 345 346 380 717 733 734 735 73G 738 739 744 752 753 762 763 772 77W 788 789 CR2 CR7 CR9 CRK Q400 E175 DC10 MD82 MD90
AA AF AS AY AZ B6 BA BR DL F9 FI GA HA KF LH MI QX SK SN SQ UA US VY WN
 
DeltaB717
Posts: 1712
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:06 pm

TrafficCop wrote:
CALTECH

7251 737MAX-8 43931 ...........TBD ..........8075
7252 737MAX-8 43932 ...........TBD ..........8129
7253 737MAX-8 43930 ...........TBD ..........8143
7254 737MAX-8 43436 ...........TBD ..........8164

When did UA covert any 737's to MAX-8's .I don't remember this and how many? I know they have 61 MAX 9's and 100 MAX 10's delivered or on order. Seems odd to have such a small subfleet.


I was wondering the same thing. Have they converted existing MAX orders, or are these NTU by another operator? Maybe from the Garuda order?
 
MIflyer12
Posts: 8068
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:59 pm

VC10er wrote:
I think if UA decided to make NYC Metro/Chicago a “WE OWN THIS ROUTE” priority (like a mini version of Hawaii) it would be a feather in their hat - it’s their HQ city to NYC Tri-State area and beyond to many TATL routes not served out of ORD.


That there are six carriers with non-stops NYC-CHI is not a detail you should overlook. Carriers, frequencies and aircraft are all public info.
 
amtravels
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:54 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:43 am

notconcerned wrote:
VC10er wrote:
So, between AA and UA, considering both EWR and LGA does UA now greatly surpass AA in the number of seats given the 777-or did UA reduce frequencies to balance out the amount of seats? Does UA use a 777 to ORD, or just from ORD?


772 is only one-way ORD-EWR. Similarly, UA flies one-way 772 EWR-IAH and IAH-ORD, thereby rotating a 772 (but not the same one) through the system.

Based on Wednesday's schedule, AA flies 10x ORD-LGA on 738, 2x ORD-JFK on 738, and 4x ORD-EWR on 738/CRJ700, that's around 2,463 seats. UA flies 16x ORD-LGA mix of E175/A319/A320/73G/738 around 1,870 seats and 8x ORD-EWR mix of 738/739/772 around 1,503 seats, so total 3,373 seats.

Not surprising that UA has more seats since ORD and EWR are both hubs; AA has split ops in NYC and it's debatable if AA considers JFK a hub or not.


Interesting that UA flies 16x ORD-LGA when only one is a hub, while AA flies just 10x ORD-LGA despite both of those being hubs for AA. Having flown both every week for the past year, I can say that UA has a much tighter operation out of LGA (and just about everywhere else) than AA -- hub or not.
 
77H
Posts: 1570
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:11 am

MIflyer12 wrote:
VC10er wrote:
I think if UA decided to make NYC Metro/Chicago a “WE OWN THIS ROUTE” priority (like a mini version of Hawaii) it would be a feather in their hat - it’s their HQ city to NYC Tri-State area and beyond to many TATL routes not served out of ORD.


That there are six carriers with non-stops NYC-CHI is not a detail you should overlook. Carriers, frequencies and aircraft are all public info.


I don’t think VC is implying that they truly own the route, but rather suggesting they market their dominance in terms of frequency and capacity, similar to how UA has the most frequency and capacity between the mainland and Hawaii.

77H
 
VC10er
Posts: 4266
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:25 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:55 am

jayunited wrote:
VC10er wrote:
Tomorrow, Tuesday July 2nd I am flying UA1995 at 4:15pm to from ORD to EWR. I knew I was on a 772 with Diamond flat seats. It is my second time and it’s pretty awesome vs a 737!
Then I got a text about a seat change because of an equipment swap. I was at first bummed, knowing my luck it would have been a 737-800.
But it was actually a VERY pleasant surprise- my original 772 was swamped out for a newly refurbished Polaris 772! My first!
So, I’ve got 2 questions. Is this refitted 772 just coming back into service and on its way to EWR?
The last time I flew a 772 from ORD to EWR was about 2 weeks ago-and to my surprise was a very full flight!

Is UA going to regularly schedule a 772 once a day from ORD to EWR to increase seats? It would be the first time in almost 3 decades that the this busy route of theirs was not served only by a NB. Put simpler does UA actually require doing this to meet a surge demand or just on occasion when a 772 needs to be repositioned or -something else I am clueless about?
Thanks


As some one else posted UA has been running 77Es either the PWs or now GEs between ORD-EWR 1x daily year around for perhaps 4 years maybe longer.

But concerning your flight tomorrow July 2nd your flight has actually be upguaged to a 77W which is why you received a text message about seat change. UA1995 will operate on nose number 2132. Your original aircraft 3004 has been out of service since June 28th according to internal report there is an issue with the Wifi, however that aircraft will return to service July 2nd.


Thanks jayunited,
You were correct of course; it was a 77W from ORD to EWR! I got into seat 5A and among the first to board. As many, many pax walked through Polaris to the back there was virtually no “OMG, I want to sit up here!” comments as I usually hear when Y passengers must walk through business or First. Yet, this was not a flight bound for Asia or Europe- it was a 2 hour 737 kind of flight on a crazy large brand new aircraft - yet no 17 year olds with friends making silly jokes to sneak up front.
I decided not to eat or watch a movie but extend zzz’s a bit instead. Therefore did a pre-flight trip to the lav while boarding was continuing. I have flown the UA 77W long haul about 6 times, so she was not my first. Looking at the detailing inside the lav impressed me. The bright blue very miniature rectangle pattern over black (or dark navy) splash wall behind the sink matched the pattern at the seats, pinstripes wallpaper made of super tiny UA triangles is the kind of detailing and thoughtfulness that are more often felt, but not really noticed (except for crazies like me) whomever is SVP of Fine Details should have done the new new livery- which I saw LIVE upon arrival at EWR.
Sitting in Polaris looking at the new livery on a 738, was a total disconnect!
It’s not as if I hate the new livery, it simply doesn’t look upscale enough to be the same airline with Polaris & Polaris Lounges. Far more Southwest in feel than Singapore or Qatar.A missed opportunity to communicate the new UNITED is will become the most stylish and upscale US airline: perception is reality!
To Most the Sky is The Limit, For me, the Sky is Home.
 
Boeing12345
Posts: 109
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:13 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:41 am

DeltaB717 wrote:
TrafficCop wrote:
CALTECH

7251 737MAX-8 43931 ...........TBD ..........8075
7252 737MAX-8 43932 ...........TBD ..........8129
7253 737MAX-8 43930 ...........TBD ..........8143
7254 737MAX-8 43436 ...........TBD ..........8164

When did UA covert any 737's to MAX-8's .I don't remember this and how many? I know they have 61 MAX 9's and 100 MAX 10's delivered or on order. Seems odd to have such a small subfleet.


I was wondering the same thing. Have they converted existing MAX orders, or are these NTU by another operator? Maybe from the Garuda order?




The 737-10 are 751, 752, 753 and still about 100 on order. First one expected around April/May of 2020.

The 737-9 order was reduced last year from 61 but I don't recall the number now, maybe 30 or 35 total.

The 737-8's are picked up from a lease company and I believe about 20 on order right now with first one delivering Feb of 2020.
 
Nicknuzzii
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Boeing12345 wrote:
DeltaB717 wrote:
TrafficCop wrote:
CALTECH

7251 737MAX-8 43931 ...........TBD ..........8075
7252 737MAX-8 43932 ...........TBD ..........8129
7253 737MAX-8 43930 ...........TBD ..........8143
7254 737MAX-8 43436 ...........TBD ..........8164

When did UA covert any 737's to MAX-8's .I don't remember this and how many? I know they have 61 MAX 9's and 100 MAX 10's delivered or on order. Seems odd to have such a small subfleet.


I was wondering the same thing. Have they converted existing MAX orders, or are these NTU by another operator? Maybe from the Garuda order?




The 737-10 are 751, 752, 753 and still about 100 on order. First one expected around April/May of 2020.

The 737-9 order was reduced last year from 61 but I don't recall the number now, maybe 30 or 35 total.

The 737-8's are picked up from a lease company and I believe about 20 on order right now with first one delivering Feb of 2020.


I'm not sure where you get your information from, but it's all wrong. First, United's 737-10 is not expected until Q4 of 2020. Next, UA recently added to their order of Max 9's, bringing the total from 61 to 85. And finally, UA has no Max 8's on order. But if you do have a source for your information it would be appreciated.
 
fun2fly
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:44 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Boeing12345 wrote:

The 737-10 are 751, 752, 753 and still about 100 on order. First one expected around April/May of 2020.

The 737-9 order was reduced last year from 61 but I don't recall the number now, maybe 30 or 35 total.

The 737-8's are picked up from a lease company and I believe about 20 on order right now with first one delivering Feb of 2020.


I didn't pick up on that, but the Boeing website states 137 total 737 MAX orders so there had to be a reduction somewhere along the line. I wonder why. Website data through May, no not MAX grounding related. Could it just be a swap from UA order to Leasing Co order?

Interesting that the 737 8 MAX is now coming to UA, I don't think I've seen that on this thread yet.
 
Nicknuzzii
Posts: 1156
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:13 pm

fun2fly wrote:
Boeing12345 wrote:

The 737-10 are 751, 752, 753 and still about 100 on order. First one expected around April/May of 2020.

The 737-9 order was reduced last year from 61 but I don't recall the number now, maybe 30 or 35 total.

The 737-8's are picked up from a lease company and I believe about 20 on order right now with first one delivering Feb of 2020.


I didn't pick up on that, but the Boeing website states 137 total 737 MAX orders so there had to be a reduction somewhere along the line. I wonder why. Website data through May, no not MAX grounding related. Could it just be a swap from UA order to Leasing Co order?

Interesting that the 737 8 MAX is now coming to UA, I don't think I've seen that on this thread yet.


His information is not credible, I would not swear by it.
 
fun2fly
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:44 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:33 pm

Nicknuzzii wrote:
fun2fly wrote:
Boeing12345 wrote:

The 737-10 are 751, 752, 753 and still about 100 on order. First one expected around April/May of 2020.

The 737-9 order was reduced last year from 61 but I don't recall the number now, maybe 30 or 35 total.

The 737-8's are picked up from a lease company and I believe about 20 on order right now with first one delivering Feb of 2020.


I didn't pick up on that, but the Boeing website states 137 total 737 MAX orders so there had to be a reduction somewhere along the line. I wonder why. Website data through May, no not MAX grounding related. Could it just be a swap from UA order to Leasing Co order?

Interesting that the 737 8 MAX is now coming to UA, I don't think I've seen that on this thread yet.


His information is not credible, I would not swear by it.


The reduction in 737MAX orders does jive with the Boeing website at least.
 
unitedewr737
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:58 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:49 pm

I don’t know how many of you follow Zach Honig of The Points Guy on Instagram, but I noticed on his story that he was flying on a 737 with the new first class seats. I’m pretty sure it was a 737-700 because those are the only 737s that have gotten the new seats but it got me wondering does UA plan on retrofitting the domestic first seats anytime soon on their 737-800 or 900s? Many are really old, look tired and are very uncomfortable. I flew in the new first class seats a couple days ago on an a319 and I felt like it was night and day, much cleaner, looked great, and were very comfortable.
 
jadedchameleon
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:05 pm

Nicknuzzii wrote:
His information is not credible, I would not swear by it.


You know, there are people on here who have access to more information than just united press releases, wikipedia and the boeing website. I shake my head when people attack those who voluntarily share information--they don't have to do that, you know. and they sometimes stop when it's just not worth it anymore...
 
fun2fly
Posts: 1607
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:44 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:25 pm

jadedchameleon wrote:
Nicknuzzii wrote:
His information is not credible, I would not swear by it.


You know, there are people on here who have access to more information than just united press releases, wikipedia and the boeing website. I shake my head when people attack those who voluntarily share information--they don't have to do that, you know. and they sometimes stop when it's just not worth it anymore...


I agree. I will say the Boeing website supports the reduction of the 737MAX order, not sure about the models.
 
CONTACREW
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:53 pm

Nicknuzzii wrote:
Boeing12345 wrote:
DeltaB717 wrote:

I was wondering the same thing. Have they converted existing MAX orders, or are these NTU by another operator? Maybe from the Garuda order?




The 737-10 are 751, 752, 753 and still about 100 on order. First one expected around April/May of 2020.

The 737-9 order was reduced last year from 61 but I don't recall the number now, maybe 30 or 35 total.

The 737-8's are picked up from a lease company and I believe about 20 on order right now with first one delivering Feb of 2020.


I'm not sure where you get your information from, but it's all wrong. First, United's 737-10 is not expected until Q4 of 2020. Next, UA recently added to their order of Max 9's, bringing the total from 61 to 85. And finally, UA has no Max 8's on order. But if you do have a source for your information it would be appreciated.


CALTECH and I believe Boeing12345 both work for UA so yes their information is legit.
Flight Attendants prepare doors for departure, cross check verify straps standby for all call
 
SFOtoORD
Posts: 1215
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:26 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:11 pm

CONTACREW wrote:
Nicknuzzii wrote:
Boeing12345 wrote:



The 737-10 are 751, 752, 753 and still about 100 on order. First one expected around April/May of 2020.

The 737-9 order was reduced last year from 61 but I don't recall the number now, maybe 30 or 35 total.

The 737-8's are picked up from a lease company and I believe about 20 on order right now with first one delivering Feb of 2020.


I'm not sure where you get your information from, but it's all wrong. First, United's 737-10 is not expected until Q4 of 2020. Next, UA recently added to their order of Max 9's, bringing the total from 61 to 85. And finally, UA has no Max 8's on order. But if you do have a source for your information it would be appreciated.


CALTECH and I believe Boeing12345 both work for UA so yes their information is legit.


UA has also been opportunistic in picking up 737-800s from Boeing so this could be more of the same.
 
GmoneyCO
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:57 pm

CALTECH wrote:

Nose#/Type.........MFG S/N......N#............Fuse#

7251 737MAX-8 43931 ...........TBD ..........8075
7252 737MAX-8 43932 ...........TBD ..........8129
7253 737MAX-8 43930 ...........TBD ..........8143
7254 737MAX-8 43436 ...........TBD ..........8164

7531 737MAX-9 TBD............ TBD......... TBD
7532 737MAX-9 43465.......... TBD .........7818

7753 737MAX-10 66118 ........TBD......... 7970
7754 737MAX-10 66115........ TBD .........8210


Any news regarding the used 73G that was slated to be picked up from Copa?
 
User avatar
adamblang
Posts: 1255
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:28 pm

CONTACREW wrote:
CALTECH and I believe Boeing12345 both work for UA so yes their information is legit.

So legit, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised to hear an announcement in the company's Wall Street update in two weeks matching the forum post.
 
User avatar
CALTECH
Posts: 3423
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 4:21 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:47 pm

GmoneyCO wrote:
Any news regarding the used 73G that was slated to be picked up from Copa?


So far all info, do not know date of induction yet........

Nose#....Type.............MFG#.....N #....Fuse #....Year Built..............Fmr Operator
0755 ......737-7V3.......29360 ...TBD...1644........2002.....................HP-1528/ COPA S2-AHC / ILFC
You are here.
 
User avatar
CALTECH
Posts: 3423
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 4:21 am

Re: United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:31 pm

For the MAX-8s,Former Operator shows UAL so these will be new builds.
Looking at the Mfg.S/Ns and Fuselage #s, one can get a idea of approximately when they will be built...........

For the MAX updates.....

Nose #...........Acft Type............MFG Ser #............N #...........Fuse #...........Yr Mfg.
7251 .............737MAX-8..........43931 ...................TBD ........8075.............. TBD
7252..............737MAX-8 .........43932................... TBD ........8129.............. TBD
7253 .............737MAX-8 .........43930 ...................TBD ........8143 ..............TBD
7254 .............737MAX-8 .........43436 ...................TBD ........8164 ..............TBD

7501 .............737MAX-9 .........43430....................N67501 ...6834 ..............2018
7502 .............737MAX-9 .........43431 ...................N37502 ...6852 ..............2018
7503 .............737MAX-9 .........43434....................N27503 ...6872 ..............2018
7504 .............737MAX-9 .........43435 ...................N37504 ...6899 ..............2018
7505 .............737MAX-9 .........43433 ...................N47505 ...6917 ..............2018
7506 .............737MAX-9 .........43432 ...................N37506 ...6935 ..............2018
7507 .............737MAX-9 .........43437 ...................N37507 ...7173 ..............2018
7508 .............737MAX-9 .........43439 ...................N37508 ...7201 ..............2018
7509 .............737MAX-9 .........43443 ...................N27509 ...7253 ..............2018
7510 .............737MAX-9 .........43445 ...................N37510 ...7316 ..............2018
7511 .............737MAX-9 .........64493 ...................N27511 ...7338 ...............2019
7512 .............737MAX-9 .........43449 ...................N47512 ...7361 ...............2019
7513 .............737MAX-9 .........64494 ...................N37513 ...7394 ...............2019
7514 .............737MAX-9 .........43450 ...................N37514 ...7428 ...............2019
7515 .............737MAX-9 .........43452 .................. N27515 ...7463 ...............2019
7516 .............737MAX-9 .........43454 ...................N37516 ...7498 ...............2019
7517 .............737MAX-9 .........43456 ...................N47517 ...7523 ...............2019
7518 .............737MAX-9 .........64495 ...................N37518 ...7548 ...............2019
7519 .............737MAX-9 .........43459 ...................N27519 ...7585 ...............2019
7520 .............737MAX-9 .........64498 ...................N27520 ...7612 ...............2019
7521 .............737MAX-9 .........64497 ...................N37521 ...7636 ...............2019
7522 .............737MAX-9 .........64496 ...................N37522 ...7664 ...............2019
7523 .............737MAX-9 .........43461 ...................N37523 ...7673 ...............2019
7524 .............737MAX-9 .........64501 ...................N47524 ...7686 ...............2019
7525 .............737MAX-9 .........64500 ...................N37525 ...7695 ...............2019
7526 .............737MAX-9 .........64499 ...................N27526 ...7711 ...............2019
7527 .............737MAX-9 .........43463 ...................N37527 ...7744 ...............2019
7528 .............737MAX-9 .........64502 ...................N37528 ...7752 ...............2019
7529 .............737MAX-9 .........64503 ...................N17529 ...7803 ...............2019
7530 .............737MAX-9 .........43465 ...................N37530 ...7818 ...............2019
7531 .............737MAX-9 .........TBD ......................TBD ........TBD ................TBD
7532 .............737MAX-9 .........43465 ...................TBD ........7818 ...............TBD

7751 ............737MAX-10 ........66122 ..................TBD .........7644 ................TBD
7752 ............737MAX-10 ........66123 ..................TBD .........7705 ................TBD
7753 ............737MAX-10 ........66118 ..................TBD .........7970 ................TBD
7754 ............737MAX-10 ........66115 ..................TBD .........8210 ................TBD
You are here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AA100, aaawxt, aircountry, alasizon, aryonoco, Baidu [Spider], Baruch, bmibaby737, BrianDromey, CHCalfonzo, Google [Bot], KLASM83, MrHMSH, RushmoreAir, sirtoby, Teganuma, trent768, tribird1011, usflyer msp, YALAS and 222 guests

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos