jetblastdubai

Re: Chicago Aviation Thread - 2019

Thu May 16, 2019 5:58 pm

yeogeo wrote:
kordcj wrote:
yeogeo wrote:
Also the last structure in the way of 9C/27C is nearly demolished - there'll be nothing in the way of the paving crew in short order.

That’s really great news! It’ll be a real treat to see heavies landing on the north side of the field. When 9R/27L is extended, will all runways be open for both flows of traffic, or will there still be restrictions on the use of 9L/27R and 10R/28L? I’d imagine 22L will stop being used in West flow.

jetblastdubai wrote:
Any comments, sir?

I haven't worked ATC at ORD for a number of years and am not familiar with the operational plans that ORD has in mind with the new runway configuration. I can make a few observations though:
Depending on how long the new runways are (27L/27C) having a relatively long runway available for very heavy arrivals from the north will be a benefit for making the arrival flow less complicated and therefore slightly more efficient. Most long-haul heavies arrive from the two northern arrival fixes so being able to land on a runway on the north side of the airport will reduce the need to jockey them across the skies to one of the 28s. I doubt these heavies will ever accept 27R (7,500') when there is a 10,000'+ runway available.

I don't know how long 27L/27C will be so not sure if ORD's plan is to land on 27C and double-back and cross 27L near the approach end while departures roll from a downfield intersection or if they'll need to exit 27C and then taxi westbound to join the taxiway that runs along the western boundary of the airport and wait for a gap in the 27L departures to taxi through the extended centerline. If ORD has the space to use the western taxiway unrestricted when departing 27L/27R, then life will be easier and quite efficient. If they cannot get a waiver or ruling like ATL has then landing both 27C and 27R with 27L departures becomes a bit of a pickle.

If 27L/27C are long enough for long-haul heavies to depart from, it will help with the airport departure flow somewhat as almost all TPAC and TATL traffic files over the northern fixes or the northern-most of the eastbound fixes.

In reality, I'm thinking that they won't need to use the north runways for departures very often as 28R is still a 'free-roll' and 22L is an easy gap-shot to depart from. You can run a lot of departures on that combination alone. You could depart the northbound long-haul heavies off 27L and save the wake turbulence penalty on 28R departures if you really wanted to fine-tune the operation but again that adds a little more complexity/coordination to an already busy operation.

That's just my opinion from working radar and tower there...the final operational plan(s) are probably far different. There are some very creative/sharp minds working there so I have no doubt they'll come up with something unique.
Every zoo is a petting zoo......if you're a man!

sircygnus

Thu May 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Very insightful! Thanks for posting this!

With cargo on both the north and south sides of the field Im sure the extended 9R/27L will see some heavy departures.

Anyone know if the spacing between 9/27C and 9L/27R will require the offset approach that is needed on 10R arrivals?

jetblastdubai

Thu May 16, 2019 8:54 pm

sircygnus wrote:
Very insightful! Thanks for posting this!

Anyone know if the spacing between 9/27C and 9L/27R will require the offset approach that is needed on 10R arrivals?

https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/publica ... ion_9.html

Check out paragraph 5-9-7

I don't know the distance between 27C and 27R but I'm willing to bet it's more than 2,500' which would be the cut-off for independent arrivals without wake turbulence restrictions. For reference, I recall that 27L and 28R are 6,100' feet apart. If you have some way of measuring the distance between centerlines using that baseline, you'll find your answer.

Just an FYI reference: LAX 25R and 24L are 4,300' apart. 2,500' is about 6 city blocks.

sircygnus

Thu May 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Handy Dandy google maps measures the center lines of 27C and 27R at exactly a mile so it sounds like no offset approach.
Out of curiosity is there minimum separation for departures and arrivals? e.g. 27L departures and 27C arrivals. Assuming in addition to horizontal there is a “gap” component?

jetblastdubai

Fri May 17, 2019 12:12 am

sircygnus wrote:
Handy Dandy google maps measures the center lines of 27C and 27R at exactly a mile so it sounds like no offset approach.
Out of curiosity is there minimum separation for departures and arrivals? e.g. 27L departures and 27C arrivals. Assuming in addition to horizontal there is a “gap” component?

In VFR conditions there is no (closely-spaced parallel runway) separation requirement between arrivals and departures. With parallel runways you always need to have a "Plan B" in the event of a go-around. No gap required.

In IFR conditions, or when the tower controller cannot provide visual separation between the arrival and departure, the departure needs to be rolling before the arrival is on a 2 NM final. We called it the "2 increasing to 3" rule. This is why (on a west flow) 22L departures are so sweet because you have course divergence built in automatically. The only restriction is to depart in the 28C/R arrival gap as well as complying with a 28C arrival wake turbulence penalty (if any).

On an east flow, 4L departures would deliver the same divergence separation rule immediately when airborne. If departures diverge by 15 degrees or more immediately after departure, and the 1st departure is not a 757/heavy, it's pretty easy to launch 2 departures on 4L between arrivals on 9R at 3-mile spacing. As the threshold for 9R moves farther west, it will become less efficient for 4L departures as arrivals will take longer to pass thru the 4L intersection as opposed to when the 9R and 4L thresholds are closer.

These were the rules when I last work in the US so if things have changed, I apologize for any mis-information.

yeogeo

Fri May 17, 2019 12:55 am

jetblastdubai wrote:
Depending on how long the new runways are (27L/27C) having a relatively long runway available for very heavy arrivals from the north will be a benefit for making the arrival flow less complicated and therefore slightly more efficient.

According to this image of many months back, 9C/27C will be 11,245' in length and 9R/27L will be 11,260' with its extension.

jetblastdubai

Fri May 17, 2019 1:11 am

yeogeo wrote:

According to this image of many months back, 9C/27C will be 11,245' in length and 9R/27L will be 11,260' with its extension.

I should have known ORD would have planned things right. Kudos!

chidino

Fri May 17, 2019 9:39 am

jetblastdubai wrote:
yeogeo wrote:

I should have known ORD would have planned things right. Kudos!

Even better is how things line up on the western edge with the new runway and the extension of 9L/32R. This is an old image from Airways Magazine, but fairly accurate as to the OMP, with the exception of the new deicing pads being at the west -- NOT new terminals.

yeogeo

Fri May 17, 2019 1:27 pm

For those of you who haven't kept up with developments in the Tokyo Haneda slot allocation thread...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1415015

...its likely that United will get a slot to run ORD<>HND which means flights out of O'Hare to Tokyo will be as follows:
ORD-NRT (1x NH + 1x JL)
ORD-HND (1x UA + 1x NH + 1x JL)

ORDfan

Fri May 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Speaking of RFD...they are going to start a 15 acre apron expansion thanks to a DOT Grain, and sounds like the expanded cargo terminal is on track for July 1 opening. Kudos to RFD for chugging along quietly yet strongly; happy to see the jobs-growth story spread out from the city to the rest of the state as well.

Sounds like they will crack the top 20 on cargo tonnage soon after the expansion.

https://www.ttnews.com/articles/rockfor ... d-500-jobs

AmricanShamrok

Fri May 17, 2019 2:58 pm

yeogeo wrote:
For those of you who haven't kept up with developments in the Tokyo Haneda slot allocation thread...

...its likely that United will get a slot to run ORD<>HND which means flights out of O'Hare to Tokyo will be as follows:
ORD-NRT (1x NH + 1x JL)

Is AA giving up on ORD-TYO completely then?

airstatdfw

Fri May 17, 2019 3:42 pm

jetblastdubai wrote:
sircygnus wrote:

In VFR conditions there is no (closely-spaced parallel runway) separation requirement between arrivals and departures. With parallel runways you always need to have a "Plan B" in the event of a go-around. No gap required.

In IFR conditions, or when the tower controller cannot provide visual separation between the arrival and departure, the departure needs to be rolling before the arrival is on a 2 NM final. We called it the "2 increasing to 3" rule. This is why (on a west flow) 22L departures are so sweet because you have course divergence built in automatically. The only restriction is to depart in the 28C/R arrival gap as well as complying with a 28C arrival wake turbulence penalty (if any).

On an east flow, 4L departures would deliver the same divergence separation rule immediately when airborne. If departures diverge by 15 degrees or more immediately after departure, and the 1st departure is not a 757/heavy, it's pretty easy to launch 2 departures on 4L between arrivals on 9R at 3-mile spacing. As the threshold for 9R moves farther west, it will become less efficient for 4L departures as arrivals will take longer to pass thru the 4L intersection as opposed to when the 9R and 4L thresholds are closer.

These were the rules when I last work in the US so if things have changed, I apologize for any mis-information.

Due to new rule changes where you have to treat runway extended center lines out to one mile as a intersecting Rwy. We cant efficiently depart 4L and land 9L anymore. That is why we depart 9R and 10L, land 10R, 10C and 9L. When the wx drops below 800ft and 2 miles we have to land 9R due to protecting the ILS critical areas of 10C and 10R. Rwy 4L is really only used in adverse wx/wind configs now, it is also clsd until fall for resurfacing and tie in to 27C.

ual763

Fri May 17, 2019 3:56 pm

yeogeo wrote:

ORD-NRT (1x NH + 1x JL)

I thought United said they were going to keep the NRT frequencies in addition to the new HND frequency?
From flying to the NOTAM office

United787

Fri May 17, 2019 4:20 pm

Planeboy17 wrote:
Fargo wrote:
Any word on the ATS reopening date? Has anyone seen them test the new system?

No concrete information but I did see some of the new trains sitting at the T5 station a couple of weeks ago so I’m guessing they are doing some limited testing?

I was at ORD an Monday and saw an empty train running northeast between T3 and T5 over the highway. hard to believe they need another 4-6 months...

ORDfan

Fri May 17, 2019 5:03 pm

United787 wrote:
Planeboy17 wrote:
Fargo wrote:
Any word on the ATS reopening date? Has anyone seen them test the new system?

No concrete information but I did see some of the new trains sitting at the T5 station a couple of weeks ago so I’m guessing they are doing some limited testing?

I was at ORD an Monday and saw an empty train running northeast between T3 and T5 over the highway. hard to believe they need another 4-6 months...

I flew back home yesterday afternoon landing on 9R 27L, flying over the tracks connecting to the CONRAC, and it looks like the supports between the main columns for some of the track getting closer to garage are not in place yet. Not sure what the technical term is, but it was clear that underneath the rail, it was not quite as robust as the older part of the track before Mannheim. Should've got my phone out, but don't know how to upload on here anymore :(

yeogeo

Fri May 17, 2019 9:35 pm

ual763 wrote:
yeogeo wrote:

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtop ... &t=1415015

ORD-NRT (1x NH + 1x JL)

I thought United said they were going to keep the NRT frequencies in addition to the new HND frequency?

AmricanShamrok wrote:
Is AA giving up on ORD-TYO completely then?

Sorry for the confusion guys - I went back and looked at my source. The Poster (FSDan - post #591) is speculating as to the state of US<>Tokyo service by next summer. The only news relevant to this post is that United is odds-on to get a ORD-HND allocation.

As to your point, ual763, you can see United's statement on their likely route allocations at post #616 where they do state their intentions to serve both Tokyo airports, but they don't specifically say that they will serve both from O'Hare... we'll see.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1415015&start=550

yeogeo

Fri May 17, 2019 10:34 pm

New introduction for American:

"Chicago O’Hare – Charleston WV eff 04SEP19 1 daily CRJ200 (Skywest)"

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... e-20190517

yeogeo

Sat May 18, 2019 1:20 pm

Some reporting coming out on new mayor Lightfoot's agenda...

https://www.chicagobusiness.com/greg-hi ... ix-chicago

...which includes staying the course at O'Hare and Midway, thank goodness.

"Among key things that stand out in a quick review (the document runs 232 pages) are staying the course with the $8.5 billion pending expansion and modernization of O’Hare International Airport’s terminals."

Also mentioned: seeking money for work at Midway Airport.

midway7

Sat May 18, 2019 1:57 pm

Lightfoot is going to be something else. I do not think the old salts in Chicago have seen a possible shake up of this level since Harold Washington tried in the 80's. Be interesting to watch.

Glad to see some money for work at MDW. That facility has seen an amazing transformation over the past 20 years. Would like to see it continue, although I think it is reaching its capacity limits in many ways.

ILS28ORD

Tue May 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Hopefully the money they're seeking for MDW is to remove 13L/31R and extend concourse A&B further to the southwest. Could squeeze another 20 gates in.

CleSyrRoc

Tue May 21, 2019 3:00 pm

Longtime Anet reader...First time poster.

A Couple questions about the ongoing construction at the airport:
1) Is there a plan to build out the third phase of the NE cargo development? What is the timeline there?
2) What is the timeline for the completion of the LL taxiway? Am I right that there will ultimately be three parallel taxiways between T5 and 10L-28R?

Also, here's a great video from Mid-March showing the new de-icing pad, progress on the north airfield construction, and even some roadway work on the west side of O'hare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBjlZUi ... =22&t=677s

jplatts

Tue May 21, 2019 5:42 pm

ILS28ORD wrote:
Hopefully the money they're seeking for MDW is to remove 13L/31R and extend concourse A&B further to the southwest. Could squeeze another 20 gates in.

While WN already has nonstop service out of MDW to most of its domestic destinations, there are a few more nonstop routes such as MDW-ELP, MDW-LIT, MDW-RIC, and MDW-SNA that could be added by WN out of MDW.

WN likely has enough room at MDW to add MDW-ELP/LIT/RIC/SNA nonstop service without acquiring additional gates at MDW as WN will only be operating 249 daily departures out of MDW in Summer 2019 compared to 265 daily departures out of MDW in Summer 2017.

While WN will be temporarily discontinuing MDW-PDX nonstop service due to the plane shortage arising from the 737 MAX grounding, WN will bring back MDW-PDX nonstop service once WN has more planes back in service.

ILS28ORD

Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 pm

jplatts wrote:
ILS28ORD wrote:

While WN already has nonstop service out of MDW to most of its domestic destinations, there are a few more nonstop routes such as MDW-ELP, MDW-LIT, MDW-RIC, and MDW-SNA that could be added by WN out of MDW.

WN likely has enough room at MDW to add MDW-ELP/LIT/RIC/SNA nonstop service without acquiring additional gates at MDW as WN will only be operating 249 daily departures out of MDW in Summer 2019 compared to 265 daily departures out of MDW in Summer 2017.

While WN will be temporarily discontinuing MDW-PDX nonstop service due to the plane shortage arising from the 737 MAX grounding, WN will bring back MDW-PDX nonstop service once WN has more planes back in service.

I'm sure they wouldn't deny them if they were built, I keep reading on this forum MDW is at capacity so adding gates fixes that. Could also create enough room for NK
or allegiant if either wanted to add routes. And it would eliminate a runway that is not used by commercial jets and barely is used even by GA traffic and maximizes the small amount of airfield space. If WN wants more gates at DEN, I'd assume they'd want more gates at their largest hub.

ORDfan

Tue May 21, 2019 11:33 pm

ILS28ORD wrote:

I'm sure they wouldn't deny them if they were built, I keep reading on this forum MDW is at capacity so adding gates fixes that. Could also create enough room for NK or allegiant if either wanted to add routes. And it would eliminate a runway that is not used by commercial jets and barely is used even by GA traffic and maximizes the small amount of airfield space. If WN wants more gates at DEN, I'd assume they'd want more gates at their largest hub.

ILS28ORD wrote:

Totally agree...I've been throwing that idea out there about 13L/31R as well for years...so far, it's fallen on deaf ears haha.

But seriously: I'm 100% with you, and don't think it'd be just WN that could benefit. Additional gates could open the door for more DL, NK, B6, and F9 off the top of my head, and perhaps some others we haven't though of: possibly Air Canada Express?

elbandgeek

Wed May 22, 2019 2:26 am

I'm all for it but if they do they're gonna they'll need to do something about the walking distance because it's already a hike and an extension would be pushing it into "we need a people mover" territory. At minimum they'd need a pedestrian tunnel between the concourses for connections. An APM could run from below the food court area down underneath the central alley and then have tunnels going outward to each concourse. I'm not entirely sold on Lightfoot yet but it she wants to make it happen.....

On a sidenote, does anyone have any idea what they're doing as far as re-configuring the exit from customs with the new security setup. I'm going to Toronto in August and at least a part of the bridge is supposed to be open by then.

jplatts

Sat May 25, 2019 6:41 pm

ORD-KIX nonstop service could be added by AA, UA, NH, or JL if there is enough demand since there are some business ties between the Kansai region of Japan (Osaka/Kobe/Kyoto) and eastern U.S. cities such as Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and New York City.

Will ORD-KIX nonstop service be added in the near future, and which airline is most likely to add ORD-KIX nonstop service?

Planeboy17

Sat May 25, 2019 7:16 pm

jplatts wrote:
ORD-KIX nonstop service could be added by AA, UA, NH, or JL if there is enough demand since there are some business ties between the Kansai region of Japan (Osaka/Kobe/Kyoto) and eastern U.S. cities such as Chicago, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and New York City.

Will ORD-KIX nonstop service be added in the near future, and which airline is most likely to add ORD-KIX nonstop service?

I highly doubt it. The only nonstop in operation now is to LA on JAL. Not sure there is enough for ORD.
There used to be KIX service from UA and JAL but it’s been a while. I think both of those routes were around late 90s to early 2000s.

ILS28ORD

Sat May 25, 2019 8:37 pm

elbandgeek wrote:

I'm all for it but if they do they're gonna they'll need to do something about the walking distance because it's already a hike and an extension would be pushing it into "we need a people mover" territory. At minimum they'd need a pedestrian tunnel between the concourses for connections. An APM could run from below the food court area down underneath the central alley and then have tunnels going outward to each concourse. I'm not entirely sold on Lightfoot yet but it she wants to make it happen.....

On a sidenote, does anyone have any idea what they're doing as far as re-configuring the exit from customs with the new security setup. I'm going to Toronto in August and at least a part of the bridge is supposed to be open by then.

Nice photoshop work, exactly what I was picturing. 100% agree an extension probably requires APM and tunnel connection the ends of A and B. That tunnel could also house some shops, bars and restaurants. You should send that rendering to the CDA.

yeogeo

Sun May 26, 2019 1:22 pm

Planeboy17 wrote:
The only nonstop in operation now is to LA on JAL. Not sure there is enough for ORD.
There used to be KIX service from UA and JAL but it’s been a while. I think both of those routes were around late 90s to early 2000s.

Don't forget daily SFO<>KIX with UA.

Planeboy17

Sun May 26, 2019 1:54 pm

yeogeo wrote:
Planeboy17 wrote:
The only nonstop in operation now is to LA on JAL. Not sure there is enough for ORD.

Your right, thanks for the correction.

wn676

Sun May 26, 2019 2:37 pm

yeogeo wrote:
Planeboy17 wrote:

And SEA-KIX on DL, if we’re accounting for all the mainland nonstops.
Tiny, unreadable text leaves ample room for interpretation.

FTMCPIUS

Does ORD still use 4L - 22R?

Sun May 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Latest chart I've seen shows it's still there but is it ever used? Years ago it was probably the busiest (for landings at least).

Planeboy17

Sun May 26, 2019 8:05 pm

wn676 wrote:
yeogeo wrote:
Planeboy17 wrote:

And SEA-KIX on DL, if we’re accounting for all the mainland nonstops.

Yep, apologies again.
I thought they dropped this as well as HKG.
My mistake.

yeogeo

Mon May 27, 2019 12:47 pm

CleSyrRoc wrote:
Longtime Anet reader...First time poster.

What is the timeline for the completion of the LL taxiway? Am I right that there will ultimately be three parallel taxiways between T5 and 10L-28R?

Here's a mash-up from two different sites. At top is the current FAA ORD diagram along with two diagrams: In the middle is the 10 year plan and at the bottom the 30 year plan for O'Hare...

and you can see the development of the Kilo, Lima and November taxiways over time. Not sure about the naming; LL is currently a little stub south of T-3.

It's clear that as development of new terminals progresses the taxiways adjacent to the terminals on the south will develop into a more streamlined layout, but the exact timeline is anyone's guess - as with the current construction, few details are released to the public.

If you can't see the images above, the source for the bottom two diagrams are from pages 6 & 7 here:
https://oharenoise.org/resources/presen ... -plan/file

FAA ORD diagram:
https://aeronav.faa.gov/d-tpp/1906/0016 ... ddest=(ORD)

yeogeo

Mon May 27, 2019 1:18 pm

CleSyrRoc wrote:
Is there a plan to build out the third phase of the NE cargo development? What is the timeline there?

...speaking of little communication from the CDA, the third phase of the NE Cargo site is par for the course. Sources all say that it will be complete "two of three years" after the completion of phase two, which has been complete for what, two years now? so, taken at their word, it should be under construction now or soon.

Am I right that Phase Three is the angled portion of the image below which is parallel to 4L/22R?

I'll have to pay attention to that portion of the field when flying in/out the next time.

Image is from page 5 here:
https://www.oharenoise.org/sitemedia/do ... 031215.pdf

CleSyrRoc

Tue May 28, 2019 5:03 pm

Yes, the diagonal part of the NE cargo parallel to 4L/22R is the third phase. Will be interesting to see if the additional taxiway shown in that diagram materializes, and how that interfaces with the new Fire Station two that has been constructed at the NE corner of taxiways D and M.

Below is a link to a (relatively) recent photo of that portion of the airfield. You can see the fire station being built, as well as the land where the third phase would go. Doesn't look like much was happening at the time.
https://www.facebook.com/FHPaschen/phot ... =3&theater

FWIW, though they only post rarely, the FH Paschen Facebook page is a great source of images of construction going on at O'hare

FTMCPIUS

Wed May 29, 2019 12:27 am

CleSyrRoc wrote:
Yes, the diagonal part of the NE cargo parallel to 4L/22R is the third phase. Will be interesting to see if the additional taxiway shown in that diagram materializes, and how that interfaces with the new Fire Station two that has been constructed at the NE corner of taxiways D and M.

Below is a link to a (relatively) recent photo of that portion of the airfield. You can see the fire station being built, as well as the land where the third phase would go. Doesn't look like much was happening at the time.
https://www.facebook.com/FHPaschen/phot ... =3&theater

FWIW, though they only post rarely, the FH Paschen Facebook page is a great source of images of construction going on at O'hare

Is 4L/22R still being used?

ORDfan

Wed May 29, 2019 1:08 am

yeogeo wrote:

It's clear that as development of new terminals progresses the taxiways adjacent to the terminals on the south will develop into a more streamlined layout, but the exact timeline is anyone's guess - as with the current construction, few details are released to the public.

I know you've posted that before, and as I've said before: I don't think it's clear or definitive at all. TAP II is highly-speculative, probably more so than the original OMP, which clearly did not evolve as proposed or "planned" either.

In fact, even in early ORD 21 literature, the CDA was still hypothesizing various terminal layouts.

A few slides down into your link, you can see the CDA drastically overshot aircraft operations from the OMP days, by almost 20%. This is not a fault of the CDA, but rather shows how difficult it is to plan, even 15-20 years, let alone 30 years. Today, ORD has more 10% more passengers with 10% fewer flight than when ops peaked in 2004.

Also, note the language the city used in the official ordinance document signed by the Mayor. Everything you note, after TAP 1 (which is funded, TAP II is not), is in the addendum noted as: "Additional Elements." The passenger triggers only show for Sat 3 and the APM, and there are no construction or cost estimates for satellites 3/4, garage, T3, APM, etc.

So, who knows what the airfield is going to look like after the completion of TAP I. It's possible that TAP I could suffice for another 50 years.

What's AA is going to like 30 years from now and what are aircraft operations are going to look like? With a Boeing NMA, increased point-to-point travel, and unfavorable population demographics (both in Chicago and nationally), is O'hare really going to need at all that terminal frontage? Color me highly skeptical....

https://chicago.legistar.com/Legislatio ... mp;Search=

CleSyrRoc

Wed May 29, 2019 7:51 pm

My understanding is that 4L/22R is undergoing a partial renovation itself as part of the tie in with 9C-27C, and is currently closed. The decided to do it all at once instead of tying in 9C-27C and then doing the renovation work afterwards. Probably a more efficient choice.

ORDfan

Thu May 30, 2019 6:42 pm

CDA finally putting out some 2019 numbers, for Q1/JFM. Looks like impressive increase in domestic and international movements, with domestic pax still in the green (but barely), and healthy int'l growth of almost 4% y-o-y through March, with summer on the verge.

https://www.flychicago.com/SiteCollecti ... UMMARY.pdf

Separate note:

Does anyone have or seen the summer timetables that have been making the rounds the past few years? Would love to see it for this year.

Was that you, Chicawgo, that puts them out?

AmricanShamrok

Thu May 30, 2019 9:43 pm

ORDfan wrote:
Separate note:

Does anyone have or seen the summer timetables that have been making the rounds the past few years? Would love to see it for this year.

Disclaimer: I compiled this data earlier in the year for a random week in July 2019. The data may have since changed and may not be 100% up-to-date.

1. TERMINAL ALLOCATIONS

Terminal 1:
All Nippon Airways/ANA (departures only)
Lufthansa (FRA departures only)
United Airlines (domestic arrivals, precleared intl. arrivals, all departures)
United Express (domestic arrivals, precleared intl. arrivals, all departures)

Terminal 2:
Air Canada
Air Canada Express
Alaska Airlines
Delta Air Lines
Delta Connection

Terminal 3:
Air Choice One
American Airlines (domestic arrivals, precleared intl. arrivals, all departures)
American Eagle (domestic arrivals, precleared intl. arrivals, all departures)
Cape Air
Iberia (departures only)
Japan Airlines (departures only)
JetBlue Airways
Spirit Airlines (domestic arrivals, all departures)

International Terminal 5:
Aer Lingus
AeroMexico
Air France
Air India
Air New Zealand
Alitalia
All Nippon Airways/ANA (arrivals only)
American Airlines (intl. non-precleared arrivals only)
American Eagle (intl. non-precleared arrivals only)
Asiana Airlines
Austrian Airlines
Avianca
British Airways
Cathay Pacific
Cayman Airways
China Eastern
Copa Airlines
Emirates
Ethiopian Airlines
Etihad Airways
EVA Air
Finnair
Frontier Airlines
Hainan Airlines
Iberia (arrivals only)
Icelandair
Interjet
Japan Airlines (arrivals only)
KLM
Korean Air
LOT Polish Airlines
Lufthansa (all arrivals, MUC departures)
Norwegian
Qatar Airways
Royal Jordanian
SAS/Scandinavian Airlines
Spirit Airlines (international arrivals only)
Sun Country Airlines
Swiss International Air Lines
TAP Air Portugal
Turkish Airlines
United Airlines (intl. non-precleared arrivals only)
United Express (intl. non-precleared arrivals only)
Volaris

2. SCHEDULES

Aer Lingus
DUBLIN (DUB) ::: EI123/EI122 ::: Arr. 14:00, Dep. 15:50 ::: Daily ::: 333
DUBLIN (DUB) ::: EI125/EI124 ::: Arr. 18:30, Dep. 20:20 ::: Daily ::: 333

AeroMexico
GUADALAJARA (GDL) ::: AM652/AM653 ::: Arr. 12:15, Dep. 13:45 ::: Daily ::: 73H
GUADALAJARA (GDL) ::: AM660/AM661 ::: Arr. 23:59, Dep. 01:40 ::: Daily ::: 73H
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: AM688/AM689 ::: Arr. 05:25, Dep. 07:01 ::: Daily ::: 73H
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: AM686/AM687 ::: Arr. 13:50, Dep. 15:25 ::: Daily ::: 73H
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: AM682/AM683 ::: Arr. 23:00, Dep. 00:20+1 ::: Daily ::: 73H

Air Canada
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC501/AC502 ::: Arr. 07:28, Dep. 08:05 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC503/AC504 ::: Arr. 09:18, Dep. 09:55 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC505/AC506 ::: Arr. 10:58, Dep. 11:35 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC507/AC508 ::: Arr. 13:43, Dep. 14:20 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC509/AC510 ::: Arr. 15:43, Dep. 16:20 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC511/AC512 ::: Arr. 17:28, Dep. 18:15 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC513/AC514 ::: Arr. 19:03, Dep. 19:40 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC515/AC500 ::: Arr. 21:43, Dep. 06:00+1 ::: Daily ::: E90

Air Canada Express
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7591/KV7590 ::: Arr. 10:05, Dep. 10:40 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7593/KV7592 ::: Arr. 11:40, Dep. 12:15 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7595/KV7594 ::: Arr. 15:00, Dep. 15:35 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7597/KV7596 ::: Arr. 19:00, Dep. 19:35 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7599/KV7598 ::: Arr. 21:15, Dep. 06:30+1 ::: Daily ::: E75
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: QK8038/QK8041 ::: Arr. 16:27, Dep. 17:05 ::: Daily ::: CR9
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: QK8040/QK8039 ::: Arr. 22:07, Dep. 07:15+1 ::: Daily ::: CR9

Air France
PARIS (CDG) ::: AF136/AF153 ::: Arr. 17:10, Dep. 19:20 ::: Daily ::: 332

Air India
DELHI (DEL) ::: AI127/AI126 ::: Arr. 07:25, Dep. 13:30 ::: Daily ::: 77W
HYDERABAD (HYD) – via DEL ::: AI127/AI126 ::: Arr. 07:25, Dep. 13:30 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Alitalia
ROME (FCO) ::: AZ628/AZ629 ::: Arr. 13:20, Dep. 15:10 ::: Daily ::: 332

All Nippon Airways/ANA
TOKYO (HND) ::: NH112/NH111 ::: Arr. 08:30, Dep. 17:25 ::: Daily ::: 77W
TOKYO (NRT) ::: NH12/NH11 ::: Arr. 14:55, Dep. 11:20 ::: Daily ::: 77W

American Airlines
ATHENS (ATH) ::: AA161/AA160 ::: Arr. 18:15, Dep. 17:25 ::: Daily ::: 788
BARCELONA (BCN) ::: AA41/AA40 ::: Arr. 18:35, Dep. 22:05 ::: Daily ::: 788
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: AA1417 ::: Arr. 16:02, Dep. 07:30 ::: Daily ::: 788
DUBLIN (DUB) ::: AA209/AA208 ::: Arr. 15:40, Dep. 22:15 ::: Daily ::: 788
GRAND CAYMAN (GCM) ::: AA952 ::: Arr. 17:30, Dep. 08:50 ::: MWFSa ::: 73H
GUATEMALA CITY (GUA) ::: AA1077 ::: Arr. 19:55, Dep. 10:00 ::: Sa ::: 73H
LONDON (LHR) ::: AA99/AA90 ::: Arr. 10:15, Dep. 09:15 ::: Daily ::: 788
LONDON (LHR) ::: AA47/AA86 ::: Arr. 11:50, Dep. 17:10 ::: Daily ::: 789
LONDON (LHR) ::: AA87/AA46 ::: Arr. 15:10, Dep. 19:20 ::: Daily ::: 789
LONDON (LHR) ::: AA91/AA98 ::: Arr. 18:05, Dep. 23:35 ::: Daily ::: 789
MONTEGO BAY (MBJ) ::: AA976/AA975 ::: Arr. 18:28, Dep. 08:50 ::: Sa ::: 73H
NASSAU (NAS) ::: AA1573 ::: Arr. 16:15, Dep. 08:30 ::: Sa ::: 73H
PARIS (CDG) ::: AA151/AA150 ::: Arr. 14:25, Dep. 19:05 ::: Daily ::: 788
PROVIDENCIALES (PLS) ::: AA1579 ::: Arr. 17:15, Dep. 08:50 ::: SuTuTh ::: 73H
PUNTA CANA (PUJ) ::: AA317 ::: Arr. 18:27, Dep. 08:25 ::: Sa ::: 73H
ROME (FCO) ::: AA111/AA110 ::: Arr. 14:45, Dep. 16:55 ::: Daily ::: 788
SAN JOSÉ DEL CABO (SJD) ::: AA1087 ::: Arr. 18:05, Dep. 08:50 ::: SuSa ::: 73H
TOKYO (NRT) ::: AA154/AA153 ::: Arr. 16:20, Dep. 13:05-1 ::: SuTuF ::: 788
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AA2377/AA1753 ::: Arr. 09:11, Dep. 18:45 ::: Daily ::: 319
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: AA2213/AA1585 ::: Arr. 16:49, Dep. 07:00 ::: Daily ::: 73H
VENICE (VCE) ::: AA43/AA42 ::: Arr. 18:10, Dep. 20:05 ::: Daily ::: 788

American Eagle
CALGARY (YYC) ::: MQ3949 ::: Arr. 17:40, Dep. 09:55 ::: Daily ::: E75
CALGARY (YYC) ::: MQ4095 ::: Arr. 21:15, Dep. 13:15 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: OO3130 ::: Arr. 14:00, Dep. 08:20 ::: Daily ::: CRJ
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: OO3126 ::: Arr. 19:13, Dep. 13:30 ::: Daily ::: CRJ
QUÉBEC CITY (YQB) ::: MQ4074 ::: Arr. 18:55, Dep. 12:57 ::: Daily ::: E75
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: MQ3736 ::: Arr. 12:37, Dep. 08:30 ::: Daily ::: ER4
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: OO3080 ::: Arr. 16:06, Dep. 11:55 ::: Daily ::: CR7
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: MQ3526 ::: Arr. 19:16, Dep. 15:00 ::: Daily ::: E75
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: OO3033 ::: Arr. 20:48, Dep. 16:40 ::: Daily ::: CR7

Asiana Airlines
SEOUL (ICN) ::: OZ236/OZ235 ::: Arr. 18:20, Dep. 23:55 ::: SuTuWThF ::: 77E

Austrian Airlines
VIENNA (VIE) ::: OS65/OS66 ::: Arr. 13:55, Dep. 16:20 ::: Daily ::: EQV

British Airways
LONDON (LHR) ::: BA295/BA294 ::: Arr. 13:10, Dep. 17:05 ::: MTuWThFSa ::: 744
LONDON (LHR) ::: BA295/BA294 ::: Arr. 13:05, Dep. 17:05 ::: Su ::: 744
LONDON (LHR) ::: BA297/BA296 ::: Arr. 18:45, Dep. 20:55 ::: Daily ::: 380

Cathay Pacific
HONG KONG (HKG) ::: CX806/CX807 ::: Arr. 13:40, Dep. 15:20 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Cayman Airways
GRAND CAYMAN (GCM) ::: KX504/KX505 ::: Arr. 12:00, Dep. 13:15 ::: Su ::: 737

China Eastern
SHANGHAI (PVG) ::: MU717/MU718 ::: Arr. 12:40, Dep. 14:50 ::: SuMWFSa ::: 77W

Copa Airlines
PANAMA CITY (PTY) ::: CM235/CM234 ::: Arr. 00:09, Dep. 01:25 ::: Daily ::: 73H
PANAMA CITY (PTY) ::: CM239/CM236 ::: Arr. 03:09, Dep. 09:00 ::: Daily ::: 73H
PANAMA CITY (PTY) ::: CM228/CM229 ::: Arr. 13:19, Dep. 14:40 ::: Daily ::: 73H

Emirates
DUBAI (DXB) ::: EK235/EK236 ::: Arr. 15:45, Dep. 20:45 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Ethiopian Airlines
ADDIS ABABA (ADD) ::: ET510/ET511 ::: Arr. 07:55, Dep. 09:30 ::: MTuWFSa ::: 788

Etihad Airways
ABU DHABI (AUH) ::: EY151/EY150 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 21:25 ::: Daily ::: 77W

EVA Air
TAIPEI (TPE) ::: BR56/BR55 ::: Arr. 21:10, Dep. 00:30+1 ::: SuTuWThF ::: 77W

Finnair[/u
HELSINKI (HEL) ::: AY9/AY10 ::: Arr. 15:20, Dep. 17:35 ::: Daily ::: 333

[u]Frontier Airlines
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: F945/F944 ::: Arr. 15:45, Dep. 08:05 ::: Daily ::: 321
PUNTA CANA (PUJ) ::: F981/F980 ::: Arr. 20:28, Dep. 07:30 ::: Daily ::: 320

Hainan Airlines
BEIJING (PEK) ::: HU497/HU498 ::: Arr. 13:20, Dep. 15:20 ::: SuTuThSa ::: 789

Iberia
MADRID (MAD) ::: IB6275/IB6274 ::: Arr. 14:00, Dep. 16:35 ::: Daily ::: 359

Icelandair
REYKJAVÍK (KEF) ::: FI853/FI852 ::: Arr. 18:15, Dep. 19:30 ::: Daily ::: 752
REYKJAVÍK (KEF) ::: FI855/FI856 ::: Arr. 21:45. Dep. 22:55 ::: Daily ::: 737

Interjet
GUADALAJARA (GDL) ::: 4O840/4O841 ::: Arr. 00:45, Dep. 02:00 ::: Daily ::: 320
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: 4O2980/4O2981 ::: Arr. 11:50, Dep. 13:00 ::: Daily ::: 320
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: 4O2982/4O2983 ::: Arr. 23:30. Dep. 0040+1 ::: Daily ::: 320

Japan Airlines
TOKYO (NRT) ::: JL10/JL9 ::: Arr. 08:50, Dep. 12:05 ::: Daily ::: 77W
TOKYO (NRT) ::: JL8056/JL8055 ::: Arr. 15:55, Dep. 13:00+1 ::: MWThSa ::: 788

KLM
AMSTERDAM (AMS) ::: KL611/KL612 ::: Arr. 13:55, Dep. 16:00 ::: SuWF ::: 74E
AMSTERDAM (AMS) ::: KL611/KL612 ::: Arr. 14:10, Dep. 16:00 ::: MTuThSa ::: 77E

Korean Air
SEOUL (ICN) ::: KE37/KE38 ::: Arr. 09:40, Dep. 12:25 ::: Daily ::: 77W

LOT Polish Airlines
BUDAPEST (BUD) ::: LO31/LO32 ::: Arr. 14:30, Dep. 16:15 ::: TuSa ::: 788
KRAKÓW (KRK) ::: LO9/LO10 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 17:25+1 ::: MWF ::: 788
WARSAW (WAW) ::: LO1/LO2 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 17:25+1 ::: SuTuThSa ::: 787
WARSAW (WAW) ::: LO3/LO4 ::: Arr. 19:35, Dep. 21:30 ::: Daily ::: 789

Lufthansa
FRANKFURT (FRA) ::: LH430/LH431 ::: Arr. 12:55, Dep. 16:00 ::: Daily ::: 74H
FRANKFURT (FRA) ::: LH432/LH433 ::: Arr. 19:25, Dep. 22:45 ::: Daily ::: 74H
MUNICH (MUC) ::: LH436/LH435 ::: Arr. 12:05, Dep. 15:45 ::: Daily ::: 359

Norwegian
BARCELONA (BCN) ::: DY7155/DY7156 ::: Arr. 16:30, Dep. 18:30 ::: SuMWFSa ::: 787
LONDON (LGW) ::: DI7151/DI7152 ::: Arr. 18:40, Dep. 21:05 ::: SuMWF ::: 789

Qatar Airways
DOHA (DOH) ::: QR725/QR726 ::: Arr. 14:15, Dep. 18:50 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Royal Jordanian
AMMAN (AMM) ::: RJ265/RJ266 ::: Arr. 10:45, Dep. 12:55 ::: Su ::: 788
AMMAN (AMM) ::: RJ263/RJ264 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 20:20 ::: Daily ::: 788

Scandinavian Airlines
COPENHAGEN (CPH) ::: SK943/SK944 ::: Arr. 17:45, Dep. 22:05 ::: Daily ::: 333
STOCKHOLM (ARN) ::: SK945/SK946 ::: Arr. 12:20, Dep. 16:00 ::: Daily ::: 333

Spirit Airlines
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: NK105/NK104 ::: Arr. 14:54, Dep. 06:10 ::: Sa ::: 320

ZÜRICH (ZRH) ::: LX6/LX7 ::: Arr. 12:25, Dep. 14:45 ::: SuMTuThSa ::: 333
ZÜRICH (ZRH) ::: LX8/LX9 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 19:10 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Turkish Airlines
ISTANBUL (IST) ::: TK5/TK6 ::: Arr. 17:35, Dep. 21:40 ::: Daily ::: 77W

United Airlines
AMSTERDAM (AMS) ::: UA908/UA909 ::: Arr. 13:05, Dep. 17:55 ::: Daily ::: 763
ARUBA (AUA) ::: UA1650/UA1674 ::: Arr. 18:15, Dep. 09:00 ::: Sa ::: 73J
BEIJING (PEK) ::: UA850/UA851 ::: Arr. 12:00, Dep. 12:55 ::: Daily ::: 77E
BRUSSELS (BRU) ::: UA973/UA972 ::: Arr. 12:55, Dep. 18:05 ::: Daily ::: 77E
CABO SAN LUCAS (SJD) ::: UA1190/UA1879 ::: Arr. 19:37, Dep. 10:00 ::: Sa ::: 319
CALGARY (YYC) ::: UA2220/UA621 ::: Arr. 10:43, Dep. 19:45 ::: Daily ::: 320
CALGARY (YYC) ::: UA312/UA588 ::: Arr. 17:03, Dep. 10:00 ::: Daily ::: EQV
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: UA1196/UA1656 ::: Arr. 16:25, Dep. 07:45 ::: Sa ::: 739
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: UA1655/UA1198 ::: Arr. 17:45, Dep. 09:05 ::: Daily ::: 739
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: UA1667/UA1659 ::: Arr. 19:20, Dep. 10:40 ::: Daily ::: 739
DUBLIN (DUB) ::: UA153/UA152 ::: Arr. 14:50, Dep. 21:05 ::: Daily ::: 752
EDINBURGH (EDI) ::: UA119/UA118 ::: Arr. 14:00, Dep. 18:15 ::: Daily ::: 752
FRANKFURT (FRA) ::: UA945/UA944 ::: Arr. 10:55, Dep. 14:30 ::: Daily ::: 77E
FRANKFURT (FRA) ::: UA906/UA907 ::: Arr. 15:05, Dep. 18:20 ::: Daily ::: 77E
GRAND CAYMAN (GCM) ::: UA1912/UA1911 ::: Arr. 15:55, Dep. 10:30 ::: Sa ::: 73G
HONG KONG (HKG) ::: UA896/UA895 ::: Arr. 13:45, Dep. 13:25 ::: Daily ::: 77E
LIBERIA (LIR) ::: UA1576/UA1120 ::: Arr. 19:33, Dep. 08:00 ::: Sa ::: 73H
LONDON (LHR) ::: UA929/UA958 ::: Arr. 11:20, Dep. 15:50 ::: Daily ::: 763
LONDON (LHR) ::: UA928/UA931 ::: Arr. 13:30, Dep. 18:25 ::: Daily ::: 763
LONDON (LHR) ::: UA959/UA938 ::: Arr. 17:45, Dep. 21:15 ::: Daily ::: 763
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: UA1594/UA1547 ::: Arr. 12:25, Dep. 19:30 ::: MTuWThFSa ::: 319
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: UA474/UA359 ::: Arr. 19:30, Dep. 09:45 ::: Daily ::: EQV
MONTEGO BAY (MBJ) ::: UA1705/UA1146 ::: Arr. 17:10, Dep. 07:50 ::: Sa ::: 73H
MUNICH (MUC) ::: UA953/UA952 ::: Arr. 14:05, Dep. 17:50 ::: Daily ::: 77E
NASSAU (NAS) ::: UA1588/UA1605 ::: Arr. 18:27, Dep. 10:06 ::: Sa ::: 319
PARIS (CDG) ::: UA986/UA987 ::: Arr. 13:20, Dep. 18:20 ::: Daily ::: 77E
PUERTO VALLARTA (PVR) ::: UA1201/UA1686 ::: Arr. 18:55, Dep. 09:09 ::: Sa ::: 319
PUNTA CANA (PUJ) ::: UA1664/UA1663 ::: Arr. 17:11, Dep. 09:14 ::: Daily ::: 73H
ROME (FCO) ::: UA971/UA970 ::: Arr. 14:10, Dep. 15:55 ::: Daily ::: 763
SÃO PAULO (GRU) ::: UA844/UA845 ::: Arr. 06:55, Dep. 21:05 ::: Daily ::: 77E
SHANGHAI (PVG) ::: UA836/UA835 ::: Arr. 16:15, Dep. 10:00 ::: Daily ::: 77E
TOKYO (NRT) ::: UA882/UA881 ::: Arr. 15:50, Dep. 12:45 ::: Daily ::: 77E
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: UA547/UA1810 ::: Arr. 09:13, Dep. 19:35 ::: Daily ::: EQV
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: UA211/UA476 ::: Arr. 12:04, Dep. 07:50 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: 73G
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: UA582/UA228 ::: Arr. 18:34, Dep. 14:00 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: EQV
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA1279/UA563 ::: Arr. 05:11, Dep. 19:46 ::: Daily ::: EQV
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA2095/UA1216 ::: Arr. 12:05, Dep. 15:45-1 ::: Su ::: 739
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA905/UA570 ::: times vary ::: Daily ::: EQV
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA2372/UA2306 ::: times vary ::: Daily ::: 320
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA298/UA287 ::: times vary ::: Daily ::: 320

United Express
CALGARY (YYC) ::: OO5357/OO5566 ::: Arr. 19:28, Dep. 12:45 ::: Daily ::: E75
HALIFAX (YHZ) ::: OO5631/OO5596 ::: Arr. 08:50. Dep. 17:52 ::: Daily ::: E75
LEÓN/DEL BAJÍO (BJX) ::: OO5478/OO5477 ::: Arr. 10:20, Dep. 16:35 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTERREY (MTY) ::: OO5589/OO5588 ::: Arr. 09:44, Dep. 19:35 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTERREY (MTY) ::: OO5587/OO5641 ::: Arr. 16:14, Dep. 08:05 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: EV4320/EV4088 ::: Arr. 09:11, Dep. 17:50 ::: Daily ::: ER4
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: OO5996/OO5420 ::: Arr. 11:42, Dep. 06:15 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: G74577/G74543 ::: Arr. 11:39, Dep. 06:16 ::: Sa ::: CR7
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: EV4074/EV4086 ::: Arr. 18:35, Dep. 14:00 ::: Daily ::: ER4
OTTAWA (YOW) ::: EV4278/EV4347 ::: Arr. 08:37, Dep. 18:10 ::: Daily ::: ER4
OTTAWA (YOW) ::: OO5732 ::: Arr. 11:52, Dep. 06:33 ::: Daily ::: CR2
OTTAWA (YOW) ::: EV3976/EV4285 ::: Arr. 18:49, Dep. 14:05 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: ER4
QUÉBEC CITY (YQB) ::: EV4483/EV4474 ::: Arr. 14:55, Dep. 09:00 ::: Daily ::: ER4
QUÉBEC CITY (YQB) ::: EV4354/EV4052 ::: Arr. 17:45, Dep. 12:45 ::: Daily ::: ER4
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: G74519/G74491 ::: Arr. 07:03, Dep. 21:07 ::: Daily ::: CR7
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: OO5311/OO5566 ::: Arr. 12:09, Dep. 07:47 ::: Sa :::CR2
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: EV4322/EV4318 ::: Arr. 13:13, Dep. 08:57 ::: Daily ::: ER4
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: EV3984/EV4301 ::: Arr. 14:50, Dep. 11:45 ::: Daily ::: ER4
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: YX3443/YX3497 ::: Arr. 18:37, Dep. 14:02 ::: Sa ::: E75
TORONTO (YYZ) :::: OO5844/OO5266 ::: Arr. 22:15, Dep. 17:50 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: E75
WINNIPEG (YWG) ::: EV4314/EV4289 ::: Arr. 13:20, Dep. 07:53 ::: Daily ::: CR2
WINNIPEG (YWG) ::: OO5859/OO5755 ::: Arr. 17:10, Dep. 12:45 ::: Daily ::: CR2

Volaris
GUADALAJARA (GDL) ::: Y4972/Y4649 ::: Arr. 23:04, Dep. 00:44+1 ::: MW ::: 320
HUATULCO (HUX) ::: Y4666/Y4667 ::: Arr. 18:27, Dep. 07:56 ::: Sa ::: 320
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: Y4934/Y4935 ::: Arr. 06:16, Dep. 20:21 ::: Sa ::: 320
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: Y4954/Y4955 ::: Arr. 11:36, Dep. 13:06 ::: W ::: 320

chicawgo

Thu May 30, 2019 10:32 pm

ORDfan wrote:
CDA finally putting out some 2019 numbers, for Q1/JFM. Looks like impressive increase in domestic and international movements, with domestic pax still in the green (but barely), and healthy int'l growth of almost 4% y-o-y through March, with summer on the verge.

https://www.flychicago.com/SiteCollecti ... UMMARY.pdf

Separate note:

The numbers are messed up only because January had the Polar Vortex which dropped YoY numbers significantly. Judging by Feb and March we're generally showing anywhere from 3-5% increase YoY for movements and for pax. Very healthy. The YTD will become less skewed as the year goes on.

And yes, I was going to do the summer timetable soon.

Planeboy17

Fri May 31, 2019 12:24 am

Thanks so much for your hard work AmericanShamrok! I love your annual summer schedule.
One correction I found is that LH has a second daily MUC flight.
LH 434 ARR 18:20 DEP 21:20 EQV between 359 and 346.

jcwr56

Fri May 31, 2019 12:47 am

Air India
HYDERABAD (HYD) – via DEL ::: AI127/AI126 ::: Arr. 07:25, Dep. 13:30 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Starting June 1, AI will be routed through Stockholm arriving at 0725 and departing at 1200 since the Pakistan airspace closure is still impacting them.

It's already been published.

You can removed Avianca, their last flight was today.
Cayman formally ends Chicago August 18th. (no they won't return in the fall)

Qatar Airways

Depending on the days of the week. QR will be either a 1325/1335/1340 for June, July and August. ( I don't have their schedule in front of me)

MSNflyer

Fri May 31, 2019 1:37 am

Planeboy17 wrote:
Thanks so much for your hard work AmericanShamrok! I love your annual summer schedule.
One correction I found is that LH has a second daily MUC flight.
LH 434 ARR 18:20 DEP 21:20 EQV between 359 and 346.

Yeah, and when I flew this a few weeks ago, the late MUC flight left from T1. The service on Lufthansa on our ORD-MUC and MUC-ORD flights was the best I've had in years ... probably since the last time I flew on LH. :)

Planeboy17

Fri May 31, 2019 1:53 am

That’s sad news about losing Cayman, but I guess it’s difficult now that UA and AA are both on the route along with the MAX grounding.

ORDfan

Fri May 31, 2019 2:26 am

AmricanShamrok wrote:
Disclaimer: I compiled this data earlier in the year for a random week in July 2019. The data may have since changed and may not be 100% up-to-date.

Thanks Shamrok! You rock...really appreciate your efforts. This always so cool to see. It's becoming sort of a tradition around here...

Cheers

chicawgo wrote:
The numbers are messed up only because January had the Polar Vortex which dropped YoY numbers significantly. Judging by Feb and March we're generally showing anywhere from 3-5% increase YoY for movements and for pax. Very healthy. The YTD will become less skewed as the year goes on.

And yes, I was going to do the summer timetable soon.

Very good point on the polar vortex. I totally agree that the trend is strong and going in the right direction.

And thanks, look forward to your timetable as well!

gabik001

Fri May 31, 2019 2:53 am

AmricanShamrok wrote:
ORDfan wrote:
Separate note:

1. TERMINAL ALLOCATIONS

Terminal 1:
All Nippon Airways/ANA (departures only)
Lufthansa (FRA departures only)
United Airlines (domestic arrivals, precleared intl. arrivals, all departures)
United Express (domestic arrivals, precleared intl. arrivals, all departures)

Terminal 2:
Air Canada
Air Canada Express
Alaska Airlines
Delta Air Lines
Delta Connection

Terminal 3:
Air Choice One
American Airlines (domestic arrivals, precleared intl. arrivals, all departures)
American Eagle (domestic arrivals, precleared intl. arrivals, all departures)
Cape Air
Iberia (departures only)
Japan Airlines (departures only)
JetBlue Airways
Spirit Airlines (domestic arrivals, all departures)

International Terminal 5:
Aer Lingus
AeroMexico
Air France
Air India
Air New Zealand
Alitalia
All Nippon Airways/ANA (arrivals only)
American Airlines (intl. non-precleared arrivals only)
American Eagle (intl. non-precleared arrivals only)
Asiana Airlines
Austrian Airlines
Avianca
British Airways
Cathay Pacific
Cayman Airways
China Eastern
Copa Airlines
Emirates
Ethiopian Airlines
Etihad Airways
EVA Air
Finnair
Frontier Airlines
Hainan Airlines
Iberia (arrivals only)
Icelandair
Interjet
Japan Airlines (arrivals only)
KLM
Korean Air
LOT Polish Airlines
Lufthansa (all arrivals, MUC departures)
Norwegian
Qatar Airways
Royal Jordanian
SAS/Scandinavian Airlines
Spirit Airlines (international arrivals only)
Sun Country Airlines
TAP Air Portugal
Turkish Airlines
United Airlines (intl. non-precleared arrivals only)
United Express (intl. non-precleared arrivals only)
Volaris

2. SCHEDULES

Aer Lingus
DUBLIN (DUB) ::: EI123/EI122 ::: Arr. 14:00, Dep. 15:50 ::: Daily ::: 333
DUBLIN (DUB) ::: EI125/EI124 ::: Arr. 18:30, Dep. 20:20 ::: Daily ::: 333

AeroMexico
GUADALAJARA (GDL) ::: AM652/AM653 ::: Arr. 12:15, Dep. 13:45 ::: Daily ::: 73H
GUADALAJARA (GDL) ::: AM660/AM661 ::: Arr. 23:59, Dep. 01:40 ::: Daily ::: 73H
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: AM688/AM689 ::: Arr. 05:25, Dep. 07:01 ::: Daily ::: 73H
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: AM686/AM687 ::: Arr. 13:50, Dep. 15:25 ::: Daily ::: 73H
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: AM682/AM683 ::: Arr. 23:00, Dep. 00:20+1 ::: Daily ::: 73H

Air Canada
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC501/AC502 ::: Arr. 07:28, Dep. 08:05 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC503/AC504 ::: Arr. 09:18, Dep. 09:55 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC505/AC506 ::: Arr. 10:58, Dep. 11:35 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC507/AC508 ::: Arr. 13:43, Dep. 14:20 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC509/AC510 ::: Arr. 15:43, Dep. 16:20 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC511/AC512 ::: Arr. 17:28, Dep. 18:15 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC513/AC514 ::: Arr. 19:03, Dep. 19:40 ::: Daily ::: E90
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AC515/AC500 ::: Arr. 21:43, Dep. 06:00+1 ::: Daily ::: E90

Air Canada Express
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7591/KV7590 ::: Arr. 10:05, Dep. 10:40 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7593/KV7592 ::: Arr. 11:40, Dep. 12:15 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7595/KV7594 ::: Arr. 15:00, Dep. 15:35 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7597/KV7596 ::: Arr. 19:00, Dep. 19:35 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: KV7599/KV7598 ::: Arr. 21:15, Dep. 06:30+1 ::: Daily ::: E75
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: QK8038/QK8041 ::: Arr. 16:27, Dep. 17:05 ::: Daily ::: CR9
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: QK8040/QK8039 ::: Arr. 22:07, Dep. 07:15+1 ::: Daily ::: CR9

Air France
PARIS (CDG) ::: AF136/AF153 ::: Arr. 17:10, Dep. 19:20 ::: Daily ::: 332

Air India

Alitalia
ROME (FCO) ::: AZ628/AZ629 ::: Arr. 13:20, Dep. 15:10 ::: Daily ::: 332

All Nippon Airways/ANA
TOKYO (HND) ::: NH112/NH111 ::: Arr. 08:30, Dep. 17:25 ::: Daily ::: 77W
TOKYO (NRT) ::: NH12/NH11 ::: Arr. 14:55, Dep. 11:20 ::: Daily ::: 77W

American Airlines
ATHENS (ATH) ::: AA161/AA160 ::: Arr. 18:15, Dep. 17:25 ::: Daily ::: 788
BARCELONA (BCN) ::: AA41/AA40 ::: Arr. 18:35, Dep. 22:05 ::: Daily ::: 788
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: AA1417 ::: Arr. 16:02, Dep. 07:30 ::: Daily ::: 788
DUBLIN (DUB) ::: AA209/AA208 ::: Arr. 15:40, Dep. 22:15 ::: Daily ::: 788
GRAND CAYMAN (GCM) ::: AA952 ::: Arr. 17:30, Dep. 08:50 ::: MWFSa ::: 73H
GUATEMALA CITY (GUA) ::: AA1077 ::: Arr. 19:55, Dep. 10:00 ::: Sa ::: 73H
LONDON (LHR) ::: AA99/AA90 ::: Arr. 10:15, Dep. 09:15 ::: Daily ::: 788
LONDON (LHR) ::: AA47/AA86 ::: Arr. 11:50, Dep. 17:10 ::: Daily ::: 789
LONDON (LHR) ::: AA87/AA46 ::: Arr. 15:10, Dep. 19:20 ::: Daily ::: 789
LONDON (LHR) ::: AA91/AA98 ::: Arr. 18:05, Dep. 23:35 ::: Daily ::: 789
MONTEGO BAY (MBJ) ::: AA976/AA975 ::: Arr. 18:28, Dep. 08:50 ::: Sa ::: 73H
NASSAU (NAS) ::: AA1573 ::: Arr. 16:15, Dep. 08:30 ::: Sa ::: 73H
PARIS (CDG) ::: AA151/AA150 ::: Arr. 14:25, Dep. 19:05 ::: Daily ::: 788
PROVIDENCIALES (PLS) ::: AA1579 ::: Arr. 17:15, Dep. 08:50 ::: SuTuTh ::: 73H
PUNTA CANA (PUJ) ::: AA317 ::: Arr. 18:27, Dep. 08:25 ::: Sa ::: 73H
ROME (FCO) ::: AA111/AA110 ::: Arr. 14:45, Dep. 16:55 ::: Daily ::: 788
SAN JOSÉ DEL CABO (SJD) ::: AA1087 ::: Arr. 18:05, Dep. 08:50 ::: SuSa ::: 73H
TOKYO (NRT) ::: AA154/AA153 ::: Arr. 16:20, Dep. 13:05-1 ::: SuTuF ::: 788
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: AA2377/AA1753 ::: Arr. 09:11, Dep. 18:45 ::: Daily ::: 319
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: AA2213/AA1585 ::: Arr. 16:49, Dep. 07:00 ::: Daily ::: 73H
VENICE (VCE) ::: AA43/AA42 ::: Arr. 18:10, Dep. 20:05 ::: Daily ::: 788

American Eagle
CALGARY (YYC) ::: MQ3949 ::: Arr. 17:40, Dep. 09:55 ::: Daily ::: E75
CALGARY (YYC) ::: MQ4095 ::: Arr. 21:15, Dep. 13:15 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: OO3130 ::: Arr. 14:00, Dep. 08:20 ::: Daily ::: CRJ
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: OO3126 ::: Arr. 19:13, Dep. 13:30 ::: Daily ::: CRJ
QUÉBEC CITY (YQB) ::: MQ4074 ::: Arr. 18:55, Dep. 12:57 ::: Daily ::: E75
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: MQ3736 ::: Arr. 12:37, Dep. 08:30 ::: Daily ::: ER4
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: OO3080 ::: Arr. 16:06, Dep. 11:55 ::: Daily ::: CR7
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: MQ3526 ::: Arr. 19:16, Dep. 15:00 ::: Daily ::: E75
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: OO3033 ::: Arr. 20:48, Dep. 16:40 ::: Daily ::: CR7

Asiana Airlines
SEOUL (ICN) ::: OZ236/OZ235 ::: Arr. 18:20, Dep. 23:55 ::: SuTuWThF ::: 77E

Austrian Airlines
VIENNA (VIE) ::: OS65/OS66 ::: Arr. 13:55, Dep. 16:20 ::: Daily ::: EQV

British Airways
LONDON (LHR) ::: BA295/BA294 ::: Arr. 13:10, Dep. 17:05 ::: MTuWThFSa ::: 744
LONDON (LHR) ::: BA295/BA294 ::: Arr. 13:05, Dep. 17:05 ::: Su ::: 744
LONDON (LHR) ::: BA297/BA296 ::: Arr. 18:45, Dep. 20:55 ::: Daily ::: 380

Cathay Pacific
HONG KONG (HKG) ::: CX806/CX807 ::: Arr. 13:40, Dep. 15:20 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Cayman Airways
GRAND CAYMAN (GCM) ::: KX504/KX505 ::: Arr. 12:00, Dep. 13:15 ::: Su ::: 737

China Eastern
SHANGHAI (PVG) ::: MU717/MU718 ::: Arr. 12:40, Dep. 14:50 ::: SuMWFSa ::: 77W

Copa Airlines
PANAMA CITY (PTY) ::: CM235/CM234 ::: Arr. 00:09, Dep. 01:25 ::: Daily ::: 73H
PANAMA CITY (PTY) ::: CM239/CM236 ::: Arr. 03:09, Dep. 09:00 ::: Daily ::: 73H
PANAMA CITY (PTY) ::: CM228/CM229 ::: Arr. 13:19, Dep. 14:40 ::: Daily ::: 73H

Emirates
DUBAI (DXB) ::: EK235/EK236 ::: Arr. 15:45, Dep. 20:45 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Ethiopian Airlines
ADDIS ABABA (ADD) ::: ET510/ET511 ::: Arr. 07:55, Dep. 09:30 ::: MTuWFSa ::: 788

Etihad Airways
ABU DHABI (AUH) ::: EY151/EY150 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 21:25 ::: Daily ::: 77W

EVA Air
TAIPEI (TPE) ::: BR56/BR55 ::: Arr. 21:10, Dep. 00:30+1 ::: SuTuWThF ::: 77W

Finnair[/u
HELSINKI (HEL) ::: AY9/AY10 ::: Arr. 15:20, Dep. 17:35 ::: Daily ::: 333

[u]Frontier Airlines
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: F945/F944 ::: Arr. 15:45, Dep. 08:05 ::: Daily ::: 321
PUNTA CANA (PUJ) ::: F981/F980 ::: Arr. 20:28, Dep. 07:30 ::: Daily ::: 320

Hainan Airlines
BEIJING (PEK) ::: HU497/HU498 ::: Arr. 13:20, Dep. 15:20 ::: SuTuThSa ::: 789

Iberia
MADRID (MAD) ::: IB6275/IB6274 ::: Arr. 14:00, Dep. 16:35 ::: Daily ::: 359

Icelandair
REYKJAVÍK (KEF) ::: FI853/FI852 ::: Arr. 18:15, Dep. 19:30 ::: Daily ::: 752
REYKJAVÍK (KEF) ::: FI855/FI856 ::: Arr. 21:45. Dep. 22:55 ::: Daily ::: 737

Interjet
GUADALAJARA (GDL) ::: 4O840/4O841 ::: Arr. 00:45, Dep. 02:00 ::: Daily ::: 320
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: 4O2980/4O2981 ::: Arr. 11:50, Dep. 13:00 ::: Daily ::: 320
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: 4O2982/4O2983 ::: Arr. 23:30. Dep. 0040+1 ::: Daily ::: 320

Japan Airlines
TOKYO (NRT) ::: JL10/JL9 ::: Arr. 08:50, Dep. 12:05 ::: Daily ::: 77W
TOKYO (NRT) ::: JL8056/JL8055 ::: Arr. 15:55, Dep. 13:00+1 ::: MWThSa ::: 788

KLM
AMSTERDAM (AMS) ::: KL611/KL612 ::: Arr. 13:55, Dep. 16:00 ::: SuWF ::: 74E
AMSTERDAM (AMS) ::: KL611/KL612 ::: Arr. 14:10, Dep. 16:00 ::: MTuThSa ::: 77E

Korean Air
SEOUL (ICN) ::: KE37/KE38 ::: Arr. 09:40, Dep. 12:25 ::: Daily ::: 77W

LOT Polish Airlines
BUDAPEST (BUD) ::: LO31/LO32 ::: Arr. 14:30, Dep. 16:15 ::: TuSa ::: 788
KRAKÓW (KRK) ::: LO9/LO10 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 17:25+1 ::: MWF ::: 788
WARSAW (WAW) ::: LO1/LO2 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 17:25+1 ::: SuTuThSa ::: 787
WARSAW (WAW) ::: LO3/LO4 ::: Arr. 19:35, Dep. 21:30 ::: Daily ::: 789

Lufthansa
FRANKFURT (FRA) ::: LH430/LH431 ::: Arr. 12:55, Dep. 16:00 ::: Daily ::: 74H
FRANKFURT (FRA) ::: LH432/LH433 ::: Arr. 19:25, Dep. 22:45 ::: Daily ::: 74H
MUNICH (MUC) ::: LH436/LH435 ::: Arr. 12:05, Dep. 15:45 ::: Daily ::: 359

Norwegian
BARCELONA (BCN) ::: DY7155/DY7156 ::: Arr. 16:30, Dep. 18:30 ::: SuMWFSa ::: 787
LONDON (LGW) ::: DI7151/DI7152 ::: Arr. 18:40, Dep. 21:05 ::: SuMWF ::: 789

Qatar Airways

Royal Jordanian
AMMAN (AMM) ::: RJ265/RJ266 ::: Arr. 10:45, Dep. 12:55 ::: Su ::: 788
AMMAN (AMM) ::: RJ263/RJ264 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 20:20 ::: Daily ::: 788

Scandinavian Airlines
COPENHAGEN (CPH) ::: SK943/SK944 ::: Arr. 17:45, Dep. 22:05 ::: Daily ::: 333
STOCKHOLM (ARN) ::: SK945/SK946 ::: Arr. 12:20, Dep. 16:00 ::: Daily ::: 333

Spirit Airlines
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: NK105/NK104 ::: Arr. 14:54, Dep. 06:10 ::: Sa ::: 320

ZÜRICH (ZRH) ::: LX6/LX7 ::: Arr. 12:25, Dep. 14:45 ::: SuMTuThSa ::: 333
ZÜRICH (ZRH) ::: LX8/LX9 ::: Arr. 15:30, Dep. 19:10 ::: Daily ::: 77W

Turkish Airlines
ISTANBUL (IST) ::: TK5/TK6 ::: Arr. 17:35, Dep. 21:40 ::: Daily ::: 77W

United Airlines
AMSTERDAM (AMS) ::: UA908/UA909 ::: Arr. 13:05, Dep. 17:55 ::: Daily ::: 763
ARUBA (AUA) ::: UA1650/UA1674 ::: Arr. 18:15, Dep. 09:00 ::: Sa ::: 73J
BEIJING (PEK) ::: UA850/UA851 ::: Arr. 12:00, Dep. 12:55 ::: Daily ::: 77E
BRUSSELS (BRU) ::: UA973/UA972 ::: Arr. 12:55, Dep. 18:05 ::: Daily ::: 77E
CABO SAN LUCAS (SJD) ::: UA1190/UA1879 ::: Arr. 19:37, Dep. 10:00 ::: Sa ::: 319
CALGARY (YYC) ::: UA2220/UA621 ::: Arr. 10:43, Dep. 19:45 ::: Daily ::: 320
CALGARY (YYC) ::: UA312/UA588 ::: Arr. 17:03, Dep. 10:00 ::: Daily ::: EQV
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: UA1196/UA1656 ::: Arr. 16:25, Dep. 07:45 ::: Sa ::: 739
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: UA1655/UA1198 ::: Arr. 17:45, Dep. 09:05 ::: Daily ::: 739
CANCÚN (CUN) ::: UA1667/UA1659 ::: Arr. 19:20, Dep. 10:40 ::: Daily ::: 739
DUBLIN (DUB) ::: UA153/UA152 ::: Arr. 14:50, Dep. 21:05 ::: Daily ::: 752
EDINBURGH (EDI) ::: UA119/UA118 ::: Arr. 14:00, Dep. 18:15 ::: Daily ::: 752
FRANKFURT (FRA) ::: UA945/UA944 ::: Arr. 10:55, Dep. 14:30 ::: Daily ::: 77E
FRANKFURT (FRA) ::: UA906/UA907 ::: Arr. 15:05, Dep. 18:20 ::: Daily ::: 77E
GRAND CAYMAN (GCM) ::: UA1912/UA1911 ::: Arr. 15:55, Dep. 10:30 ::: Sa ::: 73G
HONG KONG (HKG) ::: UA896/UA895 ::: Arr. 13:45, Dep. 13:25 ::: Daily ::: 77E
LIBERIA (LIR) ::: UA1576/UA1120 ::: Arr. 19:33, Dep. 08:00 ::: Sa ::: 73H
LONDON (LHR) ::: UA929/UA958 ::: Arr. 11:20, Dep. 15:50 ::: Daily ::: 763
LONDON (LHR) ::: UA928/UA931 ::: Arr. 13:30, Dep. 18:25 ::: Daily ::: 763
LONDON (LHR) ::: UA959/UA938 ::: Arr. 17:45, Dep. 21:15 ::: Daily ::: 763
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: UA1594/UA1547 ::: Arr. 12:25, Dep. 19:30 ::: MTuWThFSa ::: 319
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: UA474/UA359 ::: Arr. 19:30, Dep. 09:45 ::: Daily ::: EQV
MONTEGO BAY (MBJ) ::: UA1705/UA1146 ::: Arr. 17:10, Dep. 07:50 ::: Sa ::: 73H
MUNICH (MUC) ::: UA953/UA952 ::: Arr. 14:05, Dep. 17:50 ::: Daily ::: 77E
NASSAU (NAS) ::: UA1588/UA1605 ::: Arr. 18:27, Dep. 10:06 ::: Sa ::: 319
PARIS (CDG) ::: UA986/UA987 ::: Arr. 13:20, Dep. 18:20 ::: Daily ::: 77E
PUERTO VALLARTA (PVR) ::: UA1201/UA1686 ::: Arr. 18:55, Dep. 09:09 ::: Sa ::: 319
PUNTA CANA (PUJ) ::: UA1664/UA1663 ::: Arr. 17:11, Dep. 09:14 ::: Daily ::: 73H
ROME (FCO) ::: UA971/UA970 ::: Arr. 14:10, Dep. 15:55 ::: Daily ::: 763
SÃO PAULO (GRU) ::: UA844/UA845 ::: Arr. 06:55, Dep. 21:05 ::: Daily ::: 77E
SHANGHAI (PVG) ::: UA836/UA835 ::: Arr. 16:15, Dep. 10:00 ::: Daily ::: 77E
TOKYO (NRT) ::: UA882/UA881 ::: Arr. 15:50, Dep. 12:45 ::: Daily ::: 77E
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: UA547/UA1810 ::: Arr. 09:13, Dep. 19:35 ::: Daily ::: EQV
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: UA211/UA476 ::: Arr. 12:04, Dep. 07:50 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: 73G
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: UA582/UA228 ::: Arr. 18:34, Dep. 14:00 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: EQV
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA1279/UA563 ::: Arr. 05:11, Dep. 19:46 ::: Daily ::: EQV
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA2095/UA1216 ::: Arr. 12:05, Dep. 15:45-1 ::: Su ::: 739
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA905/UA570 ::: times vary ::: Daily ::: EQV
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA2372/UA2306 ::: times vary ::: Daily ::: 320
VANCOUVER (YVR) ::: UA298/UA287 ::: times vary ::: Daily ::: 320

United Express
CALGARY (YYC) ::: OO5357/OO5566 ::: Arr. 19:28, Dep. 12:45 ::: Daily ::: E75
HALIFAX (YHZ) ::: OO5631/OO5596 ::: Arr. 08:50. Dep. 17:52 ::: Daily ::: E75
LEÓN/DEL BAJÍO (BJX) ::: OO5478/OO5477 ::: Arr. 10:20, Dep. 16:35 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTERREY (MTY) ::: OO5589/OO5588 ::: Arr. 09:44, Dep. 19:35 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTERREY (MTY) ::: OO5587/OO5641 ::: Arr. 16:14, Dep. 08:05 ::: Daily ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: EV4320/EV4088 ::: Arr. 09:11, Dep. 17:50 ::: Daily ::: ER4
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: OO5996/OO5420 ::: Arr. 11:42, Dep. 06:15 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: E75
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: G74577/G74543 ::: Arr. 11:39, Dep. 06:16 ::: Sa ::: CR7
MONTRÉAL (YUL) ::: EV4074/EV4086 ::: Arr. 18:35, Dep. 14:00 ::: Daily ::: ER4
OTTAWA (YOW) ::: EV4278/EV4347 ::: Arr. 08:37, Dep. 18:10 ::: Daily ::: ER4
OTTAWA (YOW) ::: OO5732 ::: Arr. 11:52, Dep. 06:33 ::: Daily ::: CR2
OTTAWA (YOW) ::: EV3976/EV4285 ::: Arr. 18:49, Dep. 14:05 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: ER4
QUÉBEC CITY (YQB) ::: EV4483/EV4474 ::: Arr. 14:55, Dep. 09:00 ::: Daily ::: ER4
QUÉBEC CITY (YQB) ::: EV4354/EV4052 ::: Arr. 17:45, Dep. 12:45 ::: Daily ::: ER4
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: G74519/G74491 ::: Arr. 07:03, Dep. 21:07 ::: Daily ::: CR7
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: OO5311/OO5566 ::: Arr. 12:09, Dep. 07:47 ::: Sa :::CR2
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: EV4322/EV4318 ::: Arr. 13:13, Dep. 08:57 ::: Daily ::: ER4
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: EV3984/EV4301 ::: Arr. 14:50, Dep. 11:45 ::: Daily ::: ER4
TORONTO (YYZ) ::: YX3443/YX3497 ::: Arr. 18:37, Dep. 14:02 ::: Sa ::: E75
TORONTO (YYZ) :::: OO5844/OO5266 ::: Arr. 22:15, Dep. 17:50 ::: SuMTuWThF ::: E75
WINNIPEG (YWG) ::: EV4314/EV4289 ::: Arr. 13:20, Dep. 07:53 ::: Daily ::: CR2
WINNIPEG (YWG) ::: OO5859/OO5755 ::: Arr. 17:10, Dep. 12:45 ::: Daily ::: CR2

Volaris
GUADALAJARA (GDL) ::: Y4972/Y4649 ::: Arr. 23:04, Dep. 00:44+1 ::: MW ::: 320
HUATULCO (HUX) ::: Y4666/Y4667 ::: Arr. 18:27, Dep. 07:56 ::: Sa ::: 320
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: Y4934/Y4935 ::: Arr. 06:16, Dep. 20:21 ::: Sa ::: 320
MEXICO CITY (MEX) ::: Y4954/Y4955 ::: Arr. 11:36, Dep. 13:06 ::: W ::: 320

Nice set. I cant find TAP 229/228 on A339 which will start this Saturday. Scheduled arrival at 4.05pm departure 6.15pm.
It will be nice to see JAL B788 at ORD.
Canon 50D gripped + Canon 70D + 17-40 L + 24-105 L IS + 50 f/1.8 STM + 100-400L IS USM + Sigma 150-600 S

CleSyrRoc

Fri May 31, 2019 1:02 pm

Lightfoot awarded the global terminal design contract to Studio ORD yesterday. Good hurdle to get over considering the controversy that surrounded the decision.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/ ... t-approved

muralir

Fri May 31, 2019 7:23 pm

CleSyrRoc wrote:
Lightfoot awarded the global terminal design contract to Studio ORD yesterday. Good hurdle to get over considering the controversy that surrounded the decision.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/city-hall/ ... t-approved

The real holdup though is they still haven't Announced the architect for the two concourses. Those will be built first, so those decisions need to be made soon.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos