jcwr56

Re: Chicago Aviation Thread - 2019

Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:57 am

ORDfan wrote:
emcm541 wrote:
Is Virgin Atlantic sending a one-off flight to Chicago for the Bears Game in London?

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/VIR650

That's a good guess. I woulda thought they'd fly United since they are the official airline sponsor, but not sure how the charters work. The team is supposed to fly out tomorrow night for a Friday arrival, so the timing would work.

Yes, it the departure for the game on Sunday.

You’ll see the arrival back on Monday at T5. The plane will then head to Charlotte Tuesday morning.

DC8FanJet

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:16 am

ORDfan wrote:
emcm541 wrote:
Is Virgin Atlantic sending a one-off flight to Chicago for the Bears Game in London?

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/VIR650

That's a good guess. I woulda thought they'd fly United since they are the official airline sponsor, but not sure how the charters work. The team is supposed to fly out tomorrow night for a Friday arrival, so the timing would work.

Virgin Atlantic has had contract with NFL for London games for 10+ years.

chidino

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:04 am

No offense to anyone, but already discussed in the NFL charters topic: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1428289&p=21695103&hilit=nfl#p21695103

Does ANYONE read the previous stuff? I guess no one does a search.

kwp302

Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:24 pm

yeogeo wrote:
Speaking of A350's...

Bill Wang caught the first Iberia A350 landing on 10C yesterday
(although the photo's date is listed as 6/23, today's date - but that flight is en route as I type this).

I was unaware of of the switch to the newer aircraft - the've been flying a mix of A333's and A346's on the route for quite a while now.

A350's are now scheduled for the foreseeable future.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ib6275

Will these only be scheduled seasonally? I'll be flying IB 6274 in January and all of my resources show it as an A333 still. But looking at the summer months, its A359.

yeogeo

Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:33 pm

kwp302 wrote:
Will these [Iberia ORD<>MAD A350 flights] only be scheduled seasonally?

Correct: Seasonal. Google flights show the last A350 flying between O'Hare and Madrid–Barajas on Sunday October 27.

chicawgo

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:08 pm

trueblew wrote:
chicawgo wrote:
OneX123 wrote:

I frequent ORD, BOS, ATL, and LGA often on Monday mornings and the constant traffic to ORD is unbelievable. Two lanes from downtown to ORD is just insufficient. Traffic starts to slow up at 5:15am, if not earlier, and any accident causes unbelievable delays. I left Lincoln Park at 5:20am last Monday and a vehicle fire had traffic backed up almost all the way to Fullerton Ave exit. I don't see how this is sustainable in the near-term.

2 lanes from downtown?? The Kennedy has 4 local and 6 when express are open. Then it's 3 after the junction and they're currently adding a 4th from Harlem.

And I have 3 words for you: "Take the EL"

Take the L?! Spend an hour in the homeless-camp-on-tracks, with its associated smells, unidentified liquids, peddlers, smokers, and the mentally ill screaming at random passengers and punching out windows?

When will Chicago and the CTA start enforcing current laws and clean up the trains? It's what many tourists first experience when going to Chicago and it's shameful.

Seriously?

It’s people like you that prevent public transportation from improving by complaining about it and not taking it. The vast majority of the time it takes 40 minutes from the loop, it’s clean and there are no peddlers, smokers or people yelling and it costs $2.50. That is city living. Having to deal with and be around other people.

You are the problem. If you want to go directly from your home into your car to your destination without having to interact with any other human, move to Texas.

trueblew

Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 pm

chicawgo wrote:
trueblew wrote:
chicawgo wrote:

2 lanes from downtown?? The Kennedy has 4 local and 6 when express are open. Then it's 3 after the junction and they're currently adding a 4th from Harlem.

And I have 3 words for you: "Take the EL"

Take the L?! Spend an hour in the homeless-camp-on-tracks, with its associated smells, unidentified liquids, peddlers, smokers, and the mentally ill screaming at random passengers and punching out windows?

When will Chicago and the CTA start enforcing current laws and clean up the trains? It's what many tourists first experience when going to Chicago and it's shameful.

Seriously?

It’s people like you that prevent public transportation from improving by complaining about it and not taking it. The vast majority of the time it takes 40 minutes from the loop, it’s clean and there are no peddlers, smokers or people yelling and it costs $2.50. That is city living. Having to deal with and be around other people.

You are the problem. If you want to go directly from your home into your car to your destination without having to interact with any other human, move to Texas.

Unfortunately I ride it almost daily, and the experiences I have described are the rule, not the exception.

It's people like YOU who give a pass to the authorities for not cleaning up the trains, and people like YOU who empower the misbehavior by minimizing its prevalence and seriousness.

chidino

Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:13 pm

trueblew wrote:
chicawgo wrote:
trueblew wrote:

Seriously?

Unfortunately I ride it almost daily, and the experiences I have described are the rule, not the exception.

It's people like YOU who give a pass to the authorities for not cleaning up the trains, and people like YOU who empower the misbehavior by minimizing its prevalence and seriousness.

Both of you -- please stop the personal. What the hell is this -- Facebook? Keep it civil. And I seriously doubt Chicawgo is going through cars on the Blue Line shouting "Please litter!" He/she is NOT the problem.

chicawgo

Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:34 pm

trueblew wrote:
chicawgo wrote:
trueblew wrote:

Seriously?

I also ride it almost every day and you are just being unfair. Yes it's very crowded during rush hour. But it is public transportation. Dirty trains, peddlers, smokers and people yelling are NOT the rule. It does happen. But it's not the norm. In fact, over the past 5 years, trains have overall been significantly cleaner since they overhauled the process. Again, not to eat dinner off of. But clean enough above standard public transit expectations.

And to be clear, I am not complacent with any bad behavior when I see it. I don't minimize its seriousness at all. Whenever I see something, I report it to the extent that I can. Often I'll even make a comment to the perpetrator (recently a woman was facetiming with the speaker on her phone and I told her to put her headphones in). What more do you expect me to do? Sue her for noise pollution?

Overall, the El is cleaner than many other public transit systems in the country and virtually every visitor I've ever spoken to about it says it's a reasonable and efficient option - especially over 1h30min on the Kennedy during rush hour.

chidino

Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:53 pm

chicawgo wrote:
trueblew wrote:
chicawgo wrote:

Seriously?

I also ride it almost every day and you are just being unfair. Yes it's very crowded during rush hour. But it is public transportation. Dirty trains, peddlers, smokers and people yelling are NOT the rule. It does happen. But it's not the norm. In fact, over the past 5 years, trains have overall been significantly cleaner since they overhauled the process. Again, not to eat dinner off of. But clean enough above standard public transit expectations.

And to be clear, I am not complacent with any bad behavior when I see it. I don't minimize its seriousness at all. Whenever I see something, I report it to the extent that I can. Often I'll even make a comment to the perpetrator (recently a woman was facetiming with the speaker on her phone and I told her to put her headphones in). What more do you expect me to do? Sue her for noise pollution?

Overall, the El is cleaner than many other public transit systems in the country and virtually every visitor I've ever spoken to about it says it's a reasonable and efficient option - especially over 1h30min on the Kennedy during rush hour.

Amen. I was riding the MTA to JFK -- whoops, LGA -- whoops, the Metro to LAX -- and angry we don't enjoy the same in Chicago. <== sarcasm :roll:

kngkyle

Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:05 am

After having moved to NYC from Chicago (for work), I miss the CTA pretty much every day. Transit in NYC is horrid, and I say that as someone who used to commute on the Red Line.

piedmontf284000

Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:29 am

The Blue Line is hands down one of the most disgusting train lines I have ever been on, even worse then any train in NYC, and that's saying something. In the past month, I have ridden it more then a dozen times and EVERY single time, whether it be early in the morning, middle of afternoon, or late at night, the train is FILLED with individuals who not only are sleeping, but sprawled out on not one set of seats, but two sets, with their legs up, shoes off, filthy blanket covering them and snoring louder then the train itself. Not just one or two mind you, but a half dozen or more and in almost every train car. One women literally had her shopping cart, yes her shopping cart, full of everything she owns next to her on the train blocking the entire aisle. Another was openly smoking weed. Another openly drinking a full bottle of whiskey while picking his disgusting bare feet. One smelled so bad that people were getting off at every stop and trying to get onto the adjoined cars. I could spend another 30 paragraphs telling you about stories like this of passengers on the Blue Line.

The worst part is that there is ZERO enforcement. Not one cop to be found. CTA employees who say NOTHING and then allow these same passengers to get off the arriving train into O-Hare and right back on the next departing train. With winter coming, it is going to get worse, if that is is even possible. The mass transit system in this city is an absolute embarrassment. The fact that this is the first impression of Chicago by many visitors is down right depressing. Some don't even make it to the train before they get their first bad experience with the CTA. I have seen people, who are from other parts of the country/world yelled at by CTA station agents at O'Hare for literally not understanding how to buy a ride or utilize the kiosks. I love Chicago. I love using mass transit, but the CTA is like nothing I have ever seen in any other city. I have been to more than 100 cities in Europe, Asia, North America and used their mass transit and never seen anything as poorly managed or disgusting as the CTA.

marvinanderson1

Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:12 pm

I have a question, I am told one of my family friends flew Monday from ORD to Ghana , her flight made one stop in Brussels, and then to Accra. I may have to pick her up, any idea which airline this may be on. She stated she left ORD at approx. 6PM and arrived in Ghana at about 3 30 the next day. She will return in two weeks.

maxkd

Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:47 pm

marvinanderson1 wrote:
I have a question, I am told one of my family friends flew Monday from ORD to Ghana , her flight made one stop in Brussels, and then to Accra. I may have to pick her up, any idea which airline this may be on. She stated she left ORD at approx. 6PM and arrived in Ghana at about 3 30 the next day. She will return in two weeks.

United. She likely flew ORD-BRU on United then connected on Brussels Airlines (United Star Alliance Partner) for BRU-ACC. Since she is probably doing the same thing coming back in reverse, you will likely need to pick her up at Terminal 5 since that's where all international flights arrive.

marvinanderson1

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Thank you very much, so many helpful and knowledgeable people on this site. I would like to also add, one thing I love about living in the Greater Chicago area is for an inland city it has great access to destinations worldwide.

yeogeo

Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:58 pm

Don't see many 727's of any series flying these days - even less a 727-21.
This one was caught operating into O'Hare last month at the service of the Jonas Brothers.

gabik001

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:28 pm

yeogeo wrote:
Don't see many 727's of any series flying these days - even less a 727-21.
This one was caught operating into O'Hare last month at the service of the Jonas Brothers.

Occasionally you can see Kallita Air Charter 727's with horses flying to ORD and RFD. Especially during racing season.
Canon 50D gripped + Canon 70D + 17-40 L + 24-105 L IS + 50 f/1.8 STM + 100-400L IS USM + Sigma 150-600 S

ual763

Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:53 pm

Quick question, I noticed an all white 727 parked at one of the remote pads near the mx hangars the other day. Anyone know if this was a donation used for emergency drills/training, or is this one of the Kalitta 727s?
From flying to the NOTAM office

yeogeo

Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:09 pm

ual763 wrote:
Quick question, I noticed an all white 727 parked at one of the remote pads near the mx hangars the other day. Anyone know if this was a donation used for emergency drills/training, or is this one of the Kalitta 727s?

Assume you are referring to the former FX aircraft donated to the city for emergency service training?
It was used for deicing training last winter as well.

Sometimes also hangs out with the AA#383 one-winged a/c on the north side.

ual763

Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:16 am

yeogeo wrote:
ual763 wrote:

Assume you are referring to the former FX aircraft donated to the city for emergency service training?
It was used for deicing training last winter as well.

Sometimes also hangs out with the AA#383 one-winged a/c on the north side.

Maybe that’s it. Is it all white, or does it still have the purple tail?
From flying to the NOTAM office

yeogeo

Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:14 pm

ual763 wrote:
Is it all white, or does it still have the purple tail?

Yes - all white.
See page 3, posts 131 & 146 of this thread for photos of the bird.

yeogeo

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:51 pm

AA is bringing back triple seven's to O'Hare next March.

"Chicago O’Hare – London Heathrow eff 29MAR20 AA046/047 777-200ER replaces 787-9"

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... e-20191007

Aside from the occasional diversion, we haven't seen those birds for awhile!
Anyone recall when was the last scheduled service for American 777's at O'Hare?

maxkd

Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:43 pm

yeogeo wrote:

"Chicago O’Hare – London Heathrow eff 29MAR20 AA046/047 777-200ER replaces 787-9"

I believe it was ORD-NRT/PEK/PVG...AA also temporarily flew the 772 from ORD-JFK. Not sure how long that lasted. Cool to see them back at ORD!

gabik001

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:16 am

Anyone knows what is going on with DHL a/c D-ALMD parked at NE-7 gate? It returned 20 min after departure to LEJ on Friday and still sitting at NE cargo ramp. Got pitot pipes covered and sun shades in the cockpit but no engine covers. Can't find anything why she returned...
Canon 50D gripped + Canon 70D + 17-40 L + 24-105 L IS + 50 f/1.8 STM + 100-400L IS USM + Sigma 150-600 S

kordcj

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:42 am

yeogeo wrote:

Is BA planning to bring the A380 back? This could possibly be an increase in AA capacity to offset a decrease in BA capacity. Not saying it’s true but just a hunch.
The most obvious proof for intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't tried to contact us.

chepos

Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:06 am

maxkd wrote:
yeogeo wrote:

I believe it was ORD-NRT/PEK/PVG...AA also temporarily flew the 772 from ORD-JFK. Not sure how long that lasted. Cool to see them back at ORD!

Summer 2017 on the ORD-FCO run, that summer FCO was the only long haul 777 route out of ORD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly the Flag!!!!

chepos

Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:11 am

kordcj wrote:
yeogeo wrote:

Is BA planning to bring the A380 back? This could possibly be an increase in AA capacity to offset a decrease in BA capacity. Not saying it’s true but just a hunch.

It apparently has to do with the additional premium cabin capacity needed on the ORD-LHR route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly the Flag!!!!

yeogeo

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:52 pm

gabik001 wrote:
Occasionally you can see Kallita Air Charter 727's with horses flying to ORD and RFD. Especially during racing season.

gabik001 wrote:
Anyone knows what is going on with DHL a/c D-ALMD parked at NE-7 gate? It returned 20 min after departure to LEJ on Friday and still sitting at NE cargo ramp. Got pitot pipes covered and sun shades in the cockpit but no engine covers. Can't find anything why she returned...

Can't answer your questions but would be great to see some of your photos :shock:

gabik001

Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:13 pm

yeogeo wrote:
gabik001 wrote:

gabik001 wrote:

Can't answer your questions but would be great to see some of your photos :shock:

One of them is above...

yeogeo

Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:01 pm

A Rockford Register Star article on RFD appeared on my newsfeed today, touting the impressive gains in cargo hauling at Rockford International.
https://www.rrstar.com/opinion/20191008 ... -successes

A paragraph in the article caused some eyebrow-raising with me, however:
"The airport ranked as the 19th largest for cargo in the nation in 2018, according to Federal Aviation Administration data released in July.
RFD was the only Illinois-based airport that expanded its cargo operations in 2018. Chicago’s O’Hare Airport experienced a 35% decline in cargo activity."

Wondering where that statistic on ORD cargo declining for that year come from?? ...and certainly O'Hare expanded it's cargo handling operations last year. :confused:

Here's the year to date report from December 2018 showing freight tonnage:
https://www.flychicago.com/SiteCollecti ... UMMARY.pdf

gabik001 wrote:
yeogeo wrote:

One of them is above...

The 727?

gabik001

Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:13 pm

yeogeo wrote:

gabik001 wrote:
yeogeo wrote:

One of them is above...

The 727?

Oh, you mean 727? Yeah, I got N725CK (I think) landing on 27L in my database but did not publish anything on a.net since few years. I will try to post it here later. Also got that one that is white now (sometimes dragged around the airport) in original painting just after donation from FX parked at SW Cargo and during ORD tour with whole group @ ARFF training area.

yeogeo

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:57 pm

gabik001 wrote:
Oh, you mean 727? Yeah, I got N725CK (I think) landing on 27L in my database but did not publish anything on a.net since few years. I will try to post it here later. Also got that one that is white now (sometimes dragged around the airport) in original painting just after donation from FX parked at SW Cargo and during ORD tour with whole group @ ARFF training area.

Got any of these beauties?

Still nothing on the ORD database for LAN Cargo.

gabik001

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:18 am

Got both LAN Cargo and Latam Cargo. Did not get DHL B77F yet. Also need to capture TK cargo B77F.
Whopefully next saturday tour will bring some nice pictures...

yeogeo

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:35 am

gabik001 wrote:
Got both LAN Cargo and Latam Cargo. Did not get DHL B77F yet. Also need to capture TK cargo B77F.

...and another assignment for you, gabik: as I'm sure you know, ANA cargo B77F operations are to start on the 29th of this month.

Caption from photo above: "ANA introduces 777 Freighter "BLUE JAY". We can check "BLUE JAY CARGO + [Challenge]" sticker on body. This ship will be launched on 2 July at Tokyo NRT-Osaka KIX-Shanghai PVG-Tokyo NRT route. ANA plans to enhance freight services in Pacific and China route by adding two 777F, these freighters will also be introduce on Tokyo NRT-Chicago route from October this year."

gabik001

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:56 am

Nothing new, they were flying to ORD previously. Just diferrent equipment.
But definitely will try to get it :)

yeogeo

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:23 pm

gabik001 wrote:
But definitely will try to get it :)

:thumbsup:

Finally now I get it, Gabriel. Funny I should pick your shot of the AA 772 (post #872) out of hundreds in the database.

Here's a couple of yours - perhaps the most viewed of your Chicago stuff:

Enjoyed reading the comments on the above. Nice work!

yeogeo

Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:45 pm

New FAA ORD Diagram today

https://aeronav.faa.gov/d-tpp/1911/comp ... ad_cmp.pdf
(document A is previous, document B is the new)

9C/27C and the extension on 9R/27L outlined in full length on the chart for the first time. Nice!

Planeboy17

Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:01 pm

Heads up spotters,
UA 803 is inbound from AMS today using a 764 according to FR24.
ETA is 1:30 local.
I wonder what gate they’ll use for departure

Planeboy17

Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:02 pm

Planeboy17 wrote:
Heads up spotters,

Correction: Flight# is 903.

Planeboy17

Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:03 pm

Planeboy17 wrote:
Planeboy17 wrote:
Heads up spotters,

Correction: Flight# is 903.

908 damn fat fingering

United787

Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:36 pm

yeogeo wrote:

9C/27C and the extension on 9R/27L outlined in full length on the chart for the first time. Nice!

The finish line for the OMP is finally in view... can't wait!

yeogeo

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:13 pm

United787 wrote:
yeogeo wrote:

The finish line for the OMP is finally in view... can't wait!

Agree - Excited to see the whole thing in operation next year!
...apparently so excited that I hallucinated the 9R/27L extension being outlined in this chart: :shakehead:

dopplerd

Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Interesting that the new diagram still shows the two hangers at the west end of the under construction runway as still there. They have been gone for months. I don't know the current state of the fire station. I assume it is inop given it isn't labeled anymore.

Edit: I was just looking at the old version. I just saw the second page and all is well with the world.

CleSyrRoc

Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:39 pm

To go along with the new FAA Diagram: New FH Paschen album on facebook with AMAZING photos of the work on the north field complex. Definitely worth checking out.

https://www.facebook.com/FHPaschen/phot ... =3&theater

yeogeo

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:13 pm

CleSyrRoc wrote:
To go along with the new FAA Diagram: New FH Paschen album on facebook with AMAZING photos of the work on the north field complex. Definitely worth checking out.

Excellent series of photos, thanks for posting the link.
Still like this one for its perspective on the whole project.
Bonus: check out the Northeast Cargo Ramp here (in the top left quarter ): nice lineup of freighters!

BNAMealer

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:29 pm

yeogeo wrote:
CleSyrRoc wrote:

Excellent series of photos, thanks for posting the link.
Still like this one for its perspective on the whole project.
Bonus: check out the Northeast Cargo Ramp here (in the top left quarter ): nice lineup of freighters!

Is that work to the south the beginnings of the extension to 9R/27L?

CleSyrRoc

Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:51 pm

It sure does seem like it! Some of the other photos in the album give better views of the extension. Don't know what else would be going on there.

yeogeo

Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:08 am

CleSyrRoc wrote:
It sure does seem like it! Some of the other photos in the album give better views of the extension. Don't know what else would be going on there.

You're talking about this area?
(Here we're looking at the taxiways north of the de-icing pads which make up the bottom third of the photo. The current end of 9C/27C can just be seen on the right side).

Could be just a staging area for the work going on to the north... but perhaps its prelim work on the extension; I don't know.

yeogeo

Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:04 pm

Tarom, the Romanian carrier based in Bucharest (OTP) is apparently applying to serve ORD & JFK next year.

http://aeronews.ro/in-summer-2020-tarom ... and-china/
https://www.facebook.com/Aeronews.ro/po ... 0054645413

According to the the facebook post above they plan on using leased A330 for a four days a week service.
The timing seems to involve a OTP-JFK-ORD-OTP routing, although the press release is unclear.

If it happens, won't be their first visit
from 1995 schedules :" Chicago O’Hare – Shannon – Bucharest Tarom: 2 weekly A310"
(see post 755, p16)

As first reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1432327
(starting at post 32)

Livery seems familiar... :confused:

Oh yeah :idea:

yeogeo

Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:00 pm

yeogeo wrote:
CleSyrRoc wrote:

You're talking about this area?
(Here we're looking at the taxiways north of the de-icing pads which make up the bottom third of the photo. The current end of 9R/27L (corrected from original post) can just be seen on the right side).

Could be just a staging area for the work going on to the north... but perhaps its prelim work on the extension; I don't know.

Actually, I had forgotten this: Airstatdfw (post 837) confirms the work for the extension has begun "from Z and working east at the moment. Spring of 2021 they will close 27L and resurface the existing Rwy and tie into the new portion that they are building now."
You two are correct: the photo above shows the very beginnings of the 9R/27L extension.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos