StTim
Posts: 3401
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:43 am

Kindanew wrote:
marcelh wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
MSN 326 (BA#1) on its delivery flight as BA9151. #294. #59 in 2019. #6 in July

And heading for Chateauroux. Some additional crew training?


Range maxed out already?

You win post of the day with that one. :D
 
MoonC
Posts: 238
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:22 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
MoonC wrote:
Does anyone know when we might see the first parts of the Aeroflot bird?

By my count, its #5 for loading into FAL so fuselage and parts should already be in TLS or arriving as we speak.


Thank you! Hope to see the first images soon, will be one good looking jet.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:38 pm

MSN 251 (HU), F-WWAW/B-308H, ferried from TLS>LDE today, for storage (contractually delivered to HX on 12/31/18).
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:53 pm

MSN 251 (HU#7) on its delivery flight as HU3082 (to be stored in LDE) - delivered to HX on 12/31/18
MSN 260 (HU) out on another test flight #AIB05NC (delivered to HX on 12/31/18)
MSN 298 (VS#1) out on another test flight #AIB03NU (named Mamma Mia)
MSN 362 (BA#3) rolled out of FAL
 
audidudi
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:45 pm

MSN 341 (SQ #40-long haul) F-WZND/9V-SMW maiden test flight #AIB01ND
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:24 pm

MSN 341 (SQ#40-long haul) maiden test flight #AIB01ND (unpainted)
MSN 342 (EY#4) active on the flightline (unpainted)
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:32 pm

MSN 257 (QR#44-last 359 on order) active at the delivery centre
MSN 266 (QR#43-35J) new RTO (change of engine?)
MSN 274 (VS#2) out on another test flight #AIB03GN
MSN 308 (HU) maintenance engine run and taxi test (delivered to ALAFCO on 6/28/19)
MSN 342 (EY#4) initial engine run (unpainted)
MSN 366 (IB#6) rolled out of FAL
MSN 373 (MU#7) rolled out of FAL
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:01 pm

MSN 266 (QR#43-35J) out on another CAF #AIB06GY
MSN 285 (HU) maintenance engine run and taxi test (delivered to ALAFCO on 4/3/19)
MSN 323 (HU) initial engine run
MSN 341 (SQ#40-long haul) flew to XFW for painting #AIB02ND
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:14 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
January 2019 Figures
Flightline Power Ons: 9 (273/279/215/292/265/214/278/287/272)
Initial Engine Runs: 8 (262/273/279/278/292/214/265/215)
RTOs: 9 (271/262/277/276/273/279/278/292/214)
First Flights: 10 (271/280/277/262/276/273/279/278/292/214)
First CAFs: 7 (268/271/211/267/269/262/276)
Deliveries: 5 (268/271/211/267/269)
EIS: 4 (250/268/211/245)

February 2019 Figures
Flightline Power Ons: 8 (286/224/234/285/297/281/229/293)
Initial Engine Runs: 8 (272/287/285/286/234/224/297/293)
RTOs: 10 (215/265/272/287/234/285/286/224/297/293)
First Flights: 9 (265/215/272/287/286/224/234/285/297)
First CAFs: 8 (273/280/284/277/272/279/215/278)
Deliveries: 9 (276/262/273/280/284/277/272/279/278)
EIS: 8 (269/262/271/276/226/244/267/273)

March 2019 Figures
Flightline Power Ons: 8 (305/294/296/289/291/300/237/302)
Initial Engine Runs: 9 (229/281/296/305/289/291/294/237/300)
RTOs: 8 (229/281/296/289/305/294/291/237)
First Flights: 8 (293/229/281/296/289/305/291/294)
First CAFs: 9 (287/286/214/265/285/293/292/224/296)
Deliveries: 8 (215/286/287/214/265/293/292/224)
EIS: 10 (280/272/284/279/215/278/286/277/214/287/265)

April 2019 Figures
Flightline Power Ons: 11 (290/316/303/241/309/295/310/282/312/306/321)
Initial Engine Runs: 10 (302/290/303/309/316/241/295/282/310/306)
RTOs: 9 (300/302/290/303/309/316/295/241/310)
First Flights: 10 (237/300/302/290/303/295/316/309/241/310)
First CAFs: 8 (289/294/291/234/300/302/303/237)
Deliveries: 8 (296/285/289/294/291/234/300/302)
EIS: 9 (292/224/296/289/294/291/293/234/300)

May 2019 Figures
Flightline Power Ons: 9 (311/249/307/315/301/325/318/330/298)
Initial Engine Runs: 11 (312/311/315/321/307/249/325/301/298/318/330)
RTOs: 12 (306/312/311/315/307/321/249/325/301/298/282/318)
First Flights: 10 (306/312/311/315/307/321/249/325/301/298)
First CAFs: 12 (229/305/295/297/309/281/310/306/312/311/290/241)
Deliveries: 13 (303/237/229/305/295/297/309/281/310/311/306/312/290)
EIS: 10 (303/237/229/302/305/295/297/310/309/281)

June 2019 Figures
Flightline Power Ons: 12 (314/266/322/324/308/319/329/257/334/274/327/326)
Initial Engine Runs: 10 (322/308/266/324/314/274/319/329/257/326)
RTOs: 10 (330/322/308/266/314/324/274/319/329/257)
First Flights: 12 (318/282/330/322/308/266/324/314/274/319/329/257)
First CAFs: 9 (321/316/307/325/301/318/249/308/322)
Deliveries: 10 (241/307/316/321/325/301/249/318/322/308)
EIS: 9 (311/306/241/307/312/316/301/325/249)


July 2019 Figures
Flightline Power Ons: 7 (323/333/328/337/336/341/342)
Initial Engine Runs: 8 (334/327/333/328/336/337/341/342)
RTOs: 8 (326/327/334/333/328/336/337/341)
First Flights: 8 (326/334/327/333/328/337/336/341)
First CAFs: 8 (324/314/315/266/326/327/330/329)
Deliveries: 7* (324/314/315/327/329/326/330)
EIS: 6 (318/322/324/314/327/329)

* MSN 330 delivery TBC

For sake of comparison, YTD-2018 deliveries = 46; YTD-2019 deliveries = 59/60
 
User avatar
flee
Posts: 951
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:14 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:18 am

Airbus has more or less achieved an average of 8-9 deliveries per month - it should hit 10 by the end of the year.

Their main problem appears to the the China bound planes. They seem to take delivery only when approved by the government and/or CAAC and not when aircraft is ready for delivery.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:35 am

July was short of 10 at all milestones but the totals are pretty good for a Summer holiday month. With a good number of frames already assembled we should see an average of more than 10 a month delivered for the rest of the year.

Thanks hkcanadaexpat for your great work.

Geoff
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:16 pm

MSN 337 (CX#36-359) active at the delivery centre
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:07 pm

MSN 337 (CX#36-359) first CAF #AIB03BW
 
Ravi1925
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm

MSN 274 (VS#1-35K) active at the delivery centre
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:50 pm

MSN 246 (HU) active at the delivery centre (delivered to HK on 12/31/18)
MSN 274 (VS#1) active at the delivery centre
MSN 298 (VS#2) out on another test flight #AIB04NU
MSN 319 (VS#3) exited the paint hangar and is back on the flighline
MSN 342 (EY#4) RTO - first flight scheduled for Tuesday (unpainted)
 
ka
Posts: 589
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2000 11:49 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:03 pm

MD80MKE wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
MSN 246 (HU) active at the delivery centre (delivered to HK on 12/31/18)
MSN 274 (VS#1) active at the delivery centre

Didn’t you see this get reporter the post above you? What’s the point of repeating what other people have reported before?


A nice daily summary, I suppose.
And that is very much appreciated!

Thank you and keep going hkcanadaexpat !!

Brgds,
Ka.
Keep smiling - you might be on Radar!
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:53 pm

MSN 274 (VS#1) first CAF #AIB04GN
MSN 323 (HU) RTO - first flight scheduled for Wednesday (unpainted)
MSN 342 (EY#4) maiden test flight #AIB01NM (unpainted)
 
audidudi
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:54 pm

MSN 323 (HU #?) F-WZFV/B-*** maiden test flight #AIB01FV (unpainted)
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:58 pm

MSN 65 (TX#4-35J) returned to TLS following re-work at BOD #AIB41XV (unpainted)
MSN 270 (??) maintenance engine run and taxi test
MSN 323 (HU) maiden test flight #AIB01FV (unpainted)
MSN 337 (CX#36-359) sporting its final reg (B-LQB); delivery flight imminent
MSN 340 (BA#2) active on the flightline
MSN 343 (JL#3) active on the flightline
MSN 347 (CZ#4) exited paint hangar
 
audidudi
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:15 pm

MSN 337 (CX #36) F-WWBW/B-LQB on it's delivery flight as CPA3510/CX3510. #1 in August...#60 in 2019...#295 total.
 
kimimm19
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:25 pm

According to the presentation before the inaugural BA a350-1000 flight, they expect to have a whopping 18 frames by the end of the year.
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 2612
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:28 pm

kimimm19 wrote:
According to the presentation before the inaugural BA a350-1000 flight, they expect to have a whopping 18 frames by the end of the year.


The end of 2019? Yeah I think you misread that. Their current order total for the A351 is 18 frames, no way they are going to get 18 A350s in 4 months.
Last edited by ikolkyo on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
Breathe
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:29 pm

The A350 production site is now saying that MSN's 354 & 365 that were due to be delivered to Air Mauritius are now going to SAA.

Can anyone confirm this?

https://sites.google.com/site/a350xwbpr ... ction-list
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:52 pm

MSN 274 (VS#1) sporting its final reg (G-VLUX) - delivery imminent
MSN 337 (CX#36-359) on its delivery flight as CX3510. #296. #61 in 2019. #1 in August
MSN 340 (BA#2) initial engine run
MSN 344 (SQ#41-long haul) active on the flightline
MSN 351 (??) active on the flightline
 
User avatar
Thunderboltdrgn
Posts: 1950
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Breathe wrote:
The A350 production site is now saying that MSN's 354 & 365 that were due to be delivered to Air Mauritius are now going to SAA.

Can anyone confirm this?

https://sites.google.com/site/a350xwbpr ... ction-list


Seems to be correct.

It was mentioned here as well viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1425993&start=50#p21525903

Also;
https://centreforaviation.com/news/air- ... ort-923950
https://www.lexpress.mu/article/357894/ ... an-airways
Like a thunderbolt of lightning the Dragon roars across the sky. Il Drago Ruggente
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:28 pm

Airbus July 2019 O&D Changes:
> Air China order for 20x A359s confirmed (2020-22 deliveries)
> DAE taking over 2x A359s from Hong Kong Airlines for delivery later this year to Fiji Airways also confirmed
 
jumpjets
Posts: 1421
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:41 pm

kimimm19 wrote:
According to the presentation before the inaugural BA a350-1000 flight, they expect to have a whopping 18 frames by the end of the year.


According to the IAG Capital Markets day presentation from Nov 2018 [slide 167] there will be a total of 10 A350s within the IAG group by the end of 2019 - which covers both IB and BA of which 4 will be BA aircraft [slide 113, with reference to the roll out of the new club world].

So even allowing for tweaks to the plan since Nov 18 it sounds like there was a slip of the tongue in the presentation or a mishearing by the poster.
 
kimimm19
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:43 pm

ikolkyo wrote:
kimimm19 wrote:
According to the presentation before the inaugural BA a350-1000 flight, they expect to have a whopping 18 frames by the end of the year.


The end of 2019? Yeah I think you misread that. Their current order total for the A351 is 18 frames, no way they are going to get 18 A350s in 4 months.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_iY0qTF3eA

look at 1:25 in the video on the slide
 
george77300
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:21 pm

kimimm19 wrote:
ikolkyo wrote:
kimimm19 wrote:
According to the presentation before the inaugural BA a350-1000 flight, they expect to have a whopping 18 frames by the end of the year.


The end of 2019? Yeah I think you misread that. Their current order total for the A351 is 18 frames, no way they are going to get 18 A350s in 4 months.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_iY0qTF3eA

look at 1:25 in the video on the slide


Whether it was said or not, it’s not true. They expect 4 A350-1000 at BA by the years end. 18 in total on order.
 
Vladex
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:23 pm

There is Sam Chui video on this and BA rep says that they will receive 18 over time and see where it goes from there.
 
kimimm19
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:36 pm

george77300 wrote:
kimimm19 wrote:
ikolkyo wrote:

The end of 2019? Yeah I think you misread that. Their current order total for the A351 is 18 frames, no way they are going to get 18 A350s in 4 months.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_iY0qTF3eA

look at 1:25 in the video on the slide


Whether it was said or not, it’s not true. They expect 4 A350-1000 at BA by the years end. 18 in total on order.


From your response, I take it you didn't even look at it. But it was Alex Cruz presenting the info. I would think he'd have caught it, were it to be an error.
 
george77300
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:59 pm

kimimm19 wrote:
george77300 wrote:
kimimm19 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_iY0qTF3eA

look at 1:25 in the video on the slide


Whether it was said or not, it’s not true. They expect 4 A350-1000 at BA by the years end. 18 in total on order.


From your response, I take it you didn't even look at it. But it was Alex Cruz presenting the info. I would think he'd have caught it, were it to be an error.


I did see that. Slip of the tongue then. He is 100% incorrect. BA have 18 initial orders. (Some options too). They expect 4 in 2019, 5 in 2020. The rest tbc.

G-XWBA (MSN 326) - Delivered July 2019
G-XWBB (MSN 340) - Due Sep 2019
G-XWBC (MSN 362) - Due Nov 2019
G-XWBD (MSN 374) - Due Dec 2019

G-XWBE (MSN 386) - Due Jan 2020
G-XWBF (MSN 402) - Due Mar 2020
G-XWBG (MSN 432) - Due Jun 2020
G-XWBH (MSN 444) - Due Jul 2020
G-XWBI (MSN 473) - Due Oct 2020

G-XWBJ (MSN 499) - Due Jan 2021
G-XWBK (MSN 509) - Due Feb 2021

Obviously subject to slight changes in delivery months. And last 7 not known yet.

Their final being G-XWBS. Number 18.

As I said. Definitely not all 18 this year. No way can Airbus build up to MSN 500+ that quick. :D
 
kimimm19
Posts: 346
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:07 pm

george77300 wrote:

I did see that. Slip of the tongue then. He is 100% incorrect. BA have 18 initial orders. (Some options too). They expect 4 in 2019, 5 in 2020. The rest tbc.

G-XWBA (MSN 326) - Delivered July 2019
G-XWBB (MSN 340) - Due Sep 2019
G-XWBC (MSN 362) - Due Nov 2019
G-XWBD (MSN 374) - Due Dec 2019

G-XWBE (MSN 386) - Due Jan 2020
G-XWBF (MSN 402) - Due Mar 2020
G-XWBG (MSN 432) - Due Jun 2020
G-XWBH (MSN 444) - Due Jul 2020
G-XWBI (MSN 473) - Due Oct 2020

G-XWBJ (MSN 499) - Due Jan 2021
G-XWBK (MSN 509) - Due Feb 2021

Obviously subject to slight changes in delivery months. And last 7 not known yet.

Their final being G-XWBS. Number 18.

As I said. Definitely not all 18 this year. No way can Airbus build up to MSN 500+ that quick. :D


It seemed strange to me as well. It doesn't surprise me though, BA I mean, for a mistake like this.
 
juliuswong
Moderator
Posts: 1629
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:03 am

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
Airbus July 2019 O&D Changes:
> Air China order for 20x A359s confirmed (2020-22 deliveries)
> DAE taking over 2x A359s from Hong Kong Airlines for delivery later this year to Fiji Airways also confirmed

Anyone knows which two are going to Fiji Airways? Newly built or one of those five NTU by HNA Group?
- Life is a journey, travel it well -
 
audidudi
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:27 am

MSN 299 and 320 are the two for Fiji Airways, both ex-HNA Group.
 
Breathe
Posts: 491
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:06 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Thunderboltdrgn wrote:
Breathe wrote:
The A350 production site is now saying that MSN's 354 & 365 that were due to be delivered to Air Mauritius are now going to SAA.

Can anyone confirm this?

https://sites.google.com/site/a350xwbpr ... ction-list


Seems to be correct.

It was mentioned here as well viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1425993&start=50#p21525903

Also;
https://centreforaviation.com/news/air- ... ort-923950
https://www.lexpress.mu/article/357894/ ... an-airways

I worded my question poorly, I should have written official confirmation from either SAA, MK and/or Airbus.
 
Scanexpert
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:59 pm

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
MSN 274 (VS#1) sporting its final reg (G-VLUX) - delivery imminent
MSN 337 (CX#36-359) on its delivery flight as CX3510. #296. #61 in 2019. #1 in August
MSN 340 (BA#2) initial engine run
MSN 344 (SQ#41-long haul) active on the flightline
MSN 351 (??) active on the flightline


Updates highly appreciated. Any idea when MSN 358 (SK #1) will move to Flightline?
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:10 pm

MSN 260 (HU) active at the delivery center (delivered to HX on 12/31/18)
MSN 282 (JJ#11) maintenance engine run and taxi test
MSN 328 (SQ#39-regional) on its delivery flight as SQ8895. #297. #62 in 2019. #2 in August
MSN 334 (CZ#2) new engine run
MSN 343 (JL#3) initial engine run
 
Delta28L
Posts: 208
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:12 pm

Scanexpert wrote:
hkcanadaexpat wrote:
MSN 274 (VS#1) sporting its final reg (G-VLUX) - delivery imminent
MSN 337 (CX#36-359) on its delivery flight as CX3510. #296. #61 in 2019. #1 in August
MSN 340 (BA#2) initial engine run
MSN 344 (SQ#41-long haul) active on the flightline
MSN 351 (??) active on the flightline


Updates highly appreciated. Any idea when MSN 358 (SK #1) will move to Flightline?


Just had its tail attached in the FAL.
 
UA947
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:41 pm

Delta28L wrote:
Scanexpert wrote:

Updates highly appreciated. Any idea when MSN 358 (SK #1) will move to Flightline?


Just had its tail attached in the FAL.

Don't believe everything SAS puts on Twitter. That picture is two months old. Rolled out of FAL three weeks ago (see reply 765).
 
TK773ER
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:08 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:03 am

hkcanadaexpat wrote:
MSN 260 (HU) active at the delivery center (delivered to HX on 12/31/18)
MSN 282 (JJ#11) maintenance engine run and taxi test
MSN 328 (SQ#39-regional) on its delivery flight as SQ8895. #297. #62 in 2019. #2 in August
MSN 334 (CZ#2) new engine run
MSN 343 (JL#3) initial engine run


Between HX/HU also Beijing Capital Airlines and Tianjin Airlines who's taking what ? Are these Chinese caries taking any or is $$$ the issue here?
The two earlier Qatar frames ( 257/266 ) should be delivered by the end of this month but the list below ?
246 B-LGF A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
251 B-LGG A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
260 B-LGI A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
270 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
283 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
299 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
308 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
351 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
355 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
384 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
285 B- A350-941 Hainan Airlines
323 B- A350-941 Tianjin Airlines
338 B- A350-941 Beijing Capital Airlines
Also the Latam frames are taking a while ;
282 PR- A350-941 LATAM Airlines
313 PR-XT A350-941 LATAM Airlines
Whilst we know some have been contractually delivered but i"m sure Airbus would want these actually flown away can Airbus clear this backlog by the end of this year.......
 
UA947
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:37 am

TK773ER wrote:

Between HX/HU also Beijing Capital Airlines and Tianjin Airlines who's taking what ? Are these Chinese caries taking any or is $$$ the issue here?
The two earlier Qatar frames ( 257/266 ) should be delivered by the end of this month but the list below ?
246 B-LGF A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
251 B-LGG A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
260 B-LGI A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
270 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
283 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
299 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
308 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
351 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
355 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
384 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
285 B- A350-941 Hainan Airlines
323 B- A350-941 Tianjin Airlines
338 B- A350-941 Beijing Capital Airlines
Also the Latam frames are taking a while ;
282 PR- A350-941 LATAM Airlines
313 PR-XT A350-941 LATAM Airlines
Whilst we know some have been contractually delivered but i"m sure Airbus would want these actually flown away can Airbus clear this backlog by the end of this year.......


This is a very old list you have.
246, 251 and 260 are now Hainan B-308G, B-308H and B-308J respectively. 251 already left TLS. Hainan delivery flight CHH3082 almost two weeks ago.It didn't go far; now stored at LDE looking for a new owner.
Also, Beijing Capital and Tianjin Airlines will not be taking any A350's. As far as I know they dropped those plans more than a year ago. If they DO go to China it will be Hainan
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8595
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:50 am

Virgin Atlantic A350-1000 G-VLUX is scheduled to depart TLS at 2015 as VS835P and scheduled to arrive at LGW at 2040

https://twitter.com/VirginAtlantic/stat ... 44898?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
audidudi
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:14 pm

MSN 274 (VS #1) F-WZGN/G-VLUX just departed TLS>LGW on it's delivery flight as VS835P. #3 in August...#63 in 2019...#298 total.
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:06 pm

MSN 342 (EY#4) flew to XFW for painting #AIB02NM
MSN 344 (SQ#41-long haul) initial engine run
 
User avatar
OA940
Posts: 1837
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:07 pm

Are EY taking their A350s yet? I can't find anything announced regarding routes, config, or any of the normal stuff you'd hear when a new type enters service with an airline.
A350/CSeries = bae
 
hkcanadaexpat
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:33 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:27 pm

MSN 285 (HU) maintenance engine run and taxi test (unpainted - delivered to ALAFCO on 4/3/19)
MSN 319 (VS#3) out on another test flight #AIB02NY
MSN 334 (CZ#2) out on another test flight #AIB04NB
MSN 336 (VS#4) out on a second test flight #AIB02FM (unpainted)
 
OMGcat
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:54 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:48 am

UA947 wrote:
TK773ER wrote:

Between HX/HU also Beijing Capital Airlines and Tianjin Airlines who's taking what ? Are these Chinese caries taking any or is $$$ the issue here?
The two earlier Qatar frames ( 257/266 ) should be delivered by the end of this month but the list below ?
246 B-LGF A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
251 B-LGG A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
260 B-LGI A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
270 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
283 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
299 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
308 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
351 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
355 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
384 B- A350-941 Hong Kong Airlines
285 B- A350-941 Hainan Airlines
323 B- A350-941 Tianjin Airlines
338 B- A350-941 Beijing Capital Airlines
Also the Latam frames are taking a while ;
282 PR- A350-941 LATAM Airlines
313 PR-XT A350-941 LATAM Airlines
Whilst we know some have been contractually delivered but i"m sure Airbus would want these actually flown away can Airbus clear this backlog by the end of this year.......


This is a very old list you have.
246, 251 and 260 are now Hainan B-308G, B-308H and B-308J respectively. 251 already left TLS. Hainan delivery flight CHH3082 almost two weeks ago.It didn't go far; now stored at LDE looking for a new owner.
Also, Beijing Capital and Tianjin Airlines will not be taking any A350's. As far as I know they dropped those plans more than a year ago. If they DO go to China it will be Hainan


MSN 251 is at LDE for sotrage because HNA Group still running financial problems. It still belongs to HU but probably would park there for a while. Capital Airlines and Tianjin Airlines have been sold from HNA Group and all other branches like Guilin etc. will face the same fate
 
HB-IWC
Posts: 4083
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2000 1:09 am

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:14 am

OA940 wrote:
Are EY taking their A350s yet? I can't find anything announced regarding routes, config, or any of the normal stuff you'd hear when a new type enters service with an airline.


Nothing has been announced yet and although the entire remaining A330 operation (final medium and longhaul stations include MXP, IST, HKT and CGK) has recently been removed from the schedule with the start of the upcoming winter program, all these A330 operations have been replaced with B789 and B77W capacity. On the other hand, would EY really go through the expense of painting and presumable outfitting these aircraft, if there was no plan to put them in service? I would expect to see them in a high density 2-class layout for operations within a 6-8 hour radius from AUH and I am thinking BKK may be a prime candidate for such an operation.
 
UA947
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Re: Airbus A350 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:08 am

OMGcat wrote:

MSN 251 is at LDE for sotrage because HNA Group still running financial problems. It still belongs to HU but probably would park there for a while. Capital Airlines and Tianjin Airlines have been sold from HNA Group and all other branches like Guilin etc. will face the same fate

You can add B-308J (260) to the storage list which will no doubt grow in the next few weeks/months. It flew to LDE this morning as CHH3083.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos