The July CRAA Board Agenda is out. June CMH and LCK highlights:
- YTD 1st half 2019 pax up 6.6% to over 4.2 million, breaking last years record numbers.
- YOY June pax up 4.4% overall.
- June stats include the two new daily flights, UA to SFO and DL to SLC.
- UA again leads the pack with 19%(!) YOY growth, followed by AA, NK, DL, and AC respectively.
- F9 down 9% (unsurprisingly) and WN down 8% (somewhat surprisingly, although with 58 fewer landings recorded I’m assuming this is MAX fallout?)
- AS June load factor was 97% (Yes, it’s summer, but wow!)
- The deice pad is being expanded over the existing east RON spaces from 6 to 11 spots to accommodate growth (winter deice waits during the morning rush last year were quite long, I’m glad this is being addressed).
- Cargo is down 18% (Nardone notes this is the result of a “global dip” in air cargo)
- G4 is up 14% (nice rebound from a few months of contraction)
- G4 stats include the new flight to CHS.https://columbusairports.com/storage/pr ... 072319.pdf